MyLife

MyLife Reviews

Stars Rating

• 100%

Popular Mentions

How do I know I can trust these reviews about MyLife?

How do I know I can trust these reviews about MyLife?

Reviewed July 9, 2021

This site states that I have a criminal record - a complete lie. They should be shut down. I believe they are trying to scare people into buying a subscription to remove information about themselves that is not true. Instead I called their 800 number and explained that I would have my attorney contact them regarding the slanderous information they published about me to the public without my permission, and Voila! - they removed my profile from their system.

Reviewed June 3, 2021

One day, I look up the balance on my fiance's SSDI DIRECT EXPRESS CARD. I had NUMEROUS transactions from MyLife. I immediately start calling without success so, being stubborn, The EMAIL BATTLE BEGAN REGARDING FRAUD, REIMBURSMENT AND LACK OF PROFESSIONALISM. That started in January of 2021. Today, June 3, 2021, I go into MY PERSONAL EMAIL... LOL OMG IT'S NOT FUNNY, I have a renewal notice for myself from MyLife saying I need to do nothing, they will automatically renew my subscription! I am so beside myself, here I am. If there is anyone, out there on this ConsumerAffairs page that can guide me to a outstanding attorney to sue this company please.... Email me, find me on FB anything. I refuse to let these ignorant, unprofessional, money hungry jerks win. No way, not now, not by me! Thank you for reading. Penny **. Maine.

Reviewed June 3, 2021

They keep taking unauthorized payments out of my checking account even though I cancelled my subscription. To top it all off, I'm not even getting the premium service in exchange! They just took another 44.95 for 3 months of future service I won't be getting! I'm sure it's perfectly legal in today's world. They NEED TO BE SHUT DOWN IMMEDIATELY!!!

Reviewed May 27, 2021

I signed up to do a background check on a date. To see how accurate the information was, I ran a few friends and relatives. Most of their information was incorrect, except for things you can find online such as employer or address. If you know how to use LinkedIn or the phone book, you can do this. One said a cousin had a criminal record (it turned out to be a speeding ticket). It said my date was married (he is not). I cancelled the "free" trial and took a screenshot. I'm sure you can guess what happened next; I was charged for "renewing" my monthly subscription. So I called the customer service line, armed with my cancellation screenshot and email confirmation that I had cancelled. They said I had done "too many" searches, and that the "free" trial is only for one search. Lesson learned.

Reviewed May 27, 2021

Do Not! I repeat, Do Not use this company! They are a total scam. I could not find anything about the people I searched, was double billed, which they would not remove. They were sued according to ABC News as a scam. A waste of hard earned money. Don't know how they are still in business after being sued plus the fact that they are completely worthless!!!

Sales & MarketingOnline & App

Reviewed May 25, 2021

This website is providing misleading information. I checked my own name just to see what came up, and it just wants you to subscribe to monthly fees. It indicated that I had been arrested and this is simply NOT true. As far as I am concerned, this website is fraudulent and should be taken down. Individuals that have been harmed by false information should be reimbursed. I also checked my husband’s information, it too, was all wrong. It had him listed as “single” and related to several people in our neighborhood. As far as I am concerned, it is just a money scam.

Reviewed March 31, 2021

I cancelled a free trial but was still charged. Make sure you get a confirmation # if you cancel because it's a bait and switch scam. The information they do provide is mostly inaccurate and you can find it in other places. I've tried to have them remove my information more than once but it still shows up with inaccuracies and alleged lawsuits against me which are non-existent. I guess I would have to retain a lawyer to sue them in order to get this removed but not sure it's worth the time. Hopefully, no one seriously considers them as a reputable company or they shouldn't.

Reviewed March 18, 2021

I went on MyLife one time but didn’t buy a subscription. They billed me 64.95 in February but I did get that back. On March 11, 2021 they billed me again for 19.95 and I called them the same day and was assured the money would be returned. I called again on the 17th and was told that my money would be returned. Instead of returning my money they charged 19.95 again. No one speaks good English so I have no idea where they are located. I have a confirmation number that I got today but still no money returned.

Reviewed Feb. 18, 2021

MyLife.com is a complete scam. They say that someone is searching for you so you pay a dollar. Then you still can't see who the person is because it's no one. A week later they hit your account 4 times with 4 different amounts. Please beware!!

Reviewed Feb. 3, 2021

I have already requested four times for Mylife.com to remove my profile containing inaccurate and false information that can ruin my online reputation. I do not want my name connected with their site, but mylife.com refuse to delete my profile. How is this legal? How can they morally and ethically provide negative information regarding reputation scores when the company itself has terrible online reputation reviews? They are not credible, or a reliable source. Mylife.com is making money off hurting people’s online reputations. How are they helping? The more sites that post negative information, the easier it is to Google and find more negative information on someone.

Mylife.com needs to exposed, shut down, and held accountable for abusing their power online to make money off of people solely for their own personal gain. Are they a judicial system or a credit reporting agency? They are collecting information like “hearsay.” Most negative information is removed from a credit report after 7 years. How can they continue to report information that no longer even appears on someone’s credit report?? Just because someone was going through circumstantial difficulties, doesn’t mean it should not define their entire life and online reputation. A website needs to be developed for the sole purpose of exposing and reporting websites who provide negative online reputation information. See how they like it having their company’s reputation scrutinized online? Not sure how a company can give out reputation reviews, when mylife.com is one of the most hated online sites out there. Shame on you!

Customer ServicePriceOnline & AppRefunds & PayoutsStaff

Reviewed Jan. 4, 2021

Mylife.com IS A SCAM AND IS FRAUDULENT AND ILLEGAL! As everyone knows, this ** website has inaccurate information about them. It has inaccurate information about me! I want to be removed from their website. I want the website to be taken down. I want my refund! I know there is a lawsuit against Mylife.com and hope and pray that not only the website is shut down but the CEO, Jeffrey Tinsley, (jeff@mylife.com) has his "license" revoked.

They took $67.95 from my bank without my authorization. The representative I spoke to (outside of the USA) said there was a "computer glitch" that caused me to be charged - FRAUDULENTLY! I asked to be transferred to a representative inside the USA, and that request was flat-out denied! Anyone can go to anyone's "page" and alter/edit their personal information. ANYONE! I can go from being Christian to Atheist at any time by ANYONE who goes to my "page" and changes it!

This happened to me over the Summer! This cannot continue! When is someone going to take down this website and revoke this criminal's "license". I'm getting impatient! I have reported Mylife.com and CEO, Jeff Tinsley, to the BBB, FTC, CA Attorney General, CA Department of Consumer Affairs, etc., etc., etc. I am about to file my own lawsuit. I reported that not only did they fraudulently charge me $67.95 for which I requested a refund but STILL have not received one but also reported that the information they have about me is FALSE! I have emailed these criminals repeatedly about the refund and my personal information but get NO response! This is illegal! Do something!!!!

Reviewed Dec. 29, 2020

I have called MyLife and asked them to delete my information from their site. They said they would. They did not. All that happened is I continued to get even more spam stating I was affiliated with "two damaging" associates, negative personal reviews, sites with my info needing removal. Then they said two people were viewing my "reputation score". The obvious inference is, that those nasty damaging associates are after me, without actually saying it. I receive spam from them several times a week. When I call them to find out who or what, they says the file has been deleted, yet sends me more spam indicating it's not deleted. My Life was started in 2002 by Jeffery Tinsley and is now worth enough to fight any legal battles and pay anyone off with a settlement. In July 2020, the US Department of Justice filed lawsuit against them for their questionable business practices. Good for them!

Sales & MarketingPrice

Reviewed Dec. 24, 2020

MyLife is a scam that should be shut down. The first subscription basically gives you very little new information from what you see in the free section, so they try to scam you a second time by offering a premium membership for the information you thought you were getting with the first purchase. I cancelled my membership the same day I purchased, but still stuck for the initial membership cost. DON'T FALL FOR THIS SCAM!

Sales & MarketingPriceOnline & AppTransparency

Reviewed Dec. 21, 2020

This is a scam. They really do nothing for you. You pay an expensive fee to "update" the file that they have about you, which they gathered from public sources. In this sense you might be able to explain something negative about your life, but they do not erase any public information as they say they would. Also, I tried to cancel my automatic renewal and they said that I did that that my account would be cancelled. So I had to write down when my subscription expires and go to their website and cancel before it renews. This is probably illegal. As long as you pay for a certain period of time you should be able to control whether you want automatic renewal or not. I am planning in filing a complaint with several government authorities to investigate this issue. In my opinion this is worthless service and nobody should use it.

Reviewed Dec. 17, 2020

I called MyLife to delete my profile, they would not stop selling me on signing up for their services to allegedly delete information from other areas of the web. Since I signed up with them, I get 5-10 spam texts and/or calls a day now. DO NOT give them any of your information.

Reviewed Dec. 4, 2020

I cancelled Mylife.com Sept. 2020 and have ref.# and Mylife.com sent me an email in an attempt to fraudulently debit money from my bank account. I called Mylife.com and reported the attempted fraud to my bank. That debit card was cancelled in Sept. as well. Mylife.com is a scam.

Reviewed Dec. 2, 2020

No phone number or help desk, many discrepancies and will not accept corrections. Telling me there is another site like theirs who is giving out terrible information about me.. But I cannot remove, even though it’s not me! Buyer Beware!!!

Customer ServiceRefunds & Payouts

Reviewed Nov. 27, 2020

Signed up for 1 day. 10 days later I had a charge to my account. I had my cancellation #. Called today they said they would reimburse me. Going to bank and filing a fraud charge. Don't want more charges.

Customer ServiceSales & MarketingPriceStaff

Reviewed Nov. 14, 2020

In October, I wanted to check my background report. I signed up for the $1 three day trial, then canceled the auto renewal the next day. A couple of weeks later, I noticed a charge on my bank statement for $18.95. I thought maybe I made a mistake and didn’t cancel correctly so I thought to myself, oh well, no big deal. Now it’s November, and I had another charge of $18.95. Keep in mind, if you upgrade to premium, it’s only $8.95 per month for 12 months. So why have I been charged almost $40 and haven’t been able to view ANY information about myself!?

When I attempt to view my detailed report, it wants me to sign up for a premium account. So I called customer service and the woman I spoke with would not listen! She kept cutting me off and reading from whatever script was in front of her. I was informed if I want to view my profile, she would charge my account $50. Obviously I told her no since I have already been charged almost $40. She stated those charges were so I could search other people’s reports. I don’t want to search other people, I want to view MY information. Do not sign up for this scam. This company needs to be shut down.

Online & App

Reviewed Nov. 12, 2020

MyLife.com is a illegitimate company spreading lies. You must pay to delete what is supposed to be your true information. I'm surprised this company is still up and running considering there was a class action lawsuit started back in 2011. Do not believe any information you read on the website. I rate this company zero but Consumer Affairs has forced me to click on a star.

Reviewed Nov. 2, 2020

I have never had anything to do with www.mylife.com but yet someone brought this website to my attention and the information on this public forum contains a lot of misinformation. I have never gave this company any permission nor consent or shared any of my information with this crap company. They really need a class action lawsuit or personal lawsuit against them for my reputation with false bull crap they are putting out to the public.!!! And saying I've used other names and listing people I dont even know who the hell is this company.??? Also have no idea why I have to rate "mylife" with any star they are dont even deserve any star! A rating of -00 is far too good for this company or so called business the Company must be just about money greed on selling misinformation!! Wonder how many people have had monetary loss because of this company's horse crap??

Customer ServiceOnline & AppStaff

Reviewed Nov. 1, 2020

Got an email from MyLife telling me I have a negative mark on my reputation score. I assume this is because I just got a speeding ticket in Sept. Here is the deception...If someone looks you up, several categories are listed and under each, it says you do or "may" have records. Among those are criminal/court records. Mine said I have records I have neither, ever in my 59 years of life! Bankruptcies...says I may have records. NOPE!! No bankruptcy ever, or liens filed against me ever. I have a hunch this is about a 25$ medical bill that was not forwarded to my home after an address change from a temp apt I lived in for home renovation. It went to collection, and I paid it as soon as I knew it existed.

I am a professional, who pays my bills, excess in my profession an an RN, and does community outreach. This website is horrible. There is a long disclaimer that states the hoops you have to jump through to keep your info from being sold. Or..you can pay them to change your info...I have a hunch no matter how much you paid, they would still portray you as a criminal because of a speeding ticket!

This site used to be CLASSMATES.com, which was part of a class action lawsuit over deceptive practices, so the owner reinvented it into MyLife. Beware folks, this site sells your information to others. If someone looks me up, and says "criminal record, OMG. Now I have to know," they pay MyLife 14.95, and get my info...only to find out that, except for a speeding ticket, I'm squeaky clean. That is the deceptive practices part of it, and how they prey on people.

Reviewed Oct. 17, 2020

I rate this online scam zero stars. I emailed the company several times about the information in my profile and that more than half the info was incorrect. I has a subscription for many months until a month ago I had enough so I canceled, so I thought. Monday I checked and not only was it still active but they charged me as well. Sent another email, went to website cancel again. A few hours later I check and I find that my reputation score is now a zero (BAD) and 19 felonies have been added! If that isn't bad enough I look around and find something very specific from my contact list that I named something off the wall along with two humans from my list. They gave my object a profile, the odds of another person with this off the wall name being in their contact list I'm sure is zero, I didn't give it to them so how did they acquire this? There is so many other issues but not enough room here to type it all. I am going to do something about this.

Reviewed Oct. 12, 2020

Signed up for the trial day pass and did my search. The same day, canceled by subscription. They charged my debit card for $45. They have said they would refund me. I will definitely be more careful in the future.

Customer ServiceSales & MarketingOnline & AppRefunds & Payouts

Reviewed Oct. 6, 2020

Signed up for 3 day trial on 9/16/20. Canceled THE SAME DAY within 15 mins. On 10/6/20, I went through my emails to find the receipt for the $1 charge and couldn't find the receipt, my "welcome" email one usually gets when they join any membership, nor the cancellation email. I also saw that they had renewed at $18.95 on 9/24/20. I AGAIN cancelled the auto renew and I called. Asked why I didn't receive emails, she didn't have an answer. Asked why they weren't showing my cancellation from 9/16, she had no answer. She said she was cancelling my auto-renew. When I explained I had just done it online, she said she didn't see that I'd done it.

My next logical question was "if you don't see my cancellation from today, wouldn't it make sense that you also didn't see the one from 9/16, therefore something is wrong with your website and I should be refunded?" No answer. Spoke with supervisor who also gave me the runaround, non answers, and even raised his voice with me. Basically, it's a scam. Nowhere does it say you must call to cancel as it has the "cancel" option right on the website. Beware!

Customer ServiceStaff

Reviewed Sept. 12, 2020

This site has emailed me that I have criminal record and it's Supposedly posted on their site. I have never had and criminal record ever. They wanted me to pay money to remove it. When I called their 1-888 number I again was told I could pay 19.99 to remove my profile then told I could pay 1 roller. I said I refuse to pay to have my personal and false information removed and finally the lady said it would be removed. I don't appreciate being told that other websites also have my name and world wide info and that if it's incorrect it's not their fault and my name is being used and if I pay for it it can be removed. I believe this to be fraud. I'm not happy and I think if they can't get their information correct they should be shut down.

Reviewed Sept. 12, 2020

I sign up for a 30 day free trial. Never found any info on the people I searched for. Then the $18/mo charges appeared on my credit card. I just finished my 3rd call to get charges stopped. Appears to be a scam.

Customer ServiceSales & MarketingPunctuality & SpeedStaffTransparency

Reviewed Aug. 23, 2020

Updated on 08/23/2020: I just got off the phone, calling Mylife to remove me from their forum. I was asked why and I explained, there are numerous mistakes on my profile and I had attempted to correct them thru the website AND calling. A year later, the information is still 20+ years out of date and remains inaccurate. Upon calling just now, the representative apologized, said they gather information from public records and I asked, then how is it that EVERY OTHER site has my information correct, WITHOUT notification?!?! After a few minutes, he said I was removed... I asked how, since I never gave my name! I then asked for a supervisor and were told none were available (typical for a scam site)! I asked WHEN they would be available and was told “in an hour”. I said “over lunch break”, there is NO ONE currently in charge?

I’m 53 and that whole conversation was an insult to my intelligence! I told him I understand how business works and he had already lied to me and I’m not about to give him my name.. I WANT TO SPEAK TO A SUPERVISOR!!!! He then put me on hold. I made note of the time, hung up, called back and immediately asked for a supervisor. After getting the run around a second time, I was put thru to an individual who called herself “Vhie”. After her introduction, I said I was recording the call for security purposes... She became belligerent and said I could not record the call. I explained I wasn’t YET, but they were recording ME, so why could I not record THEM (unless it is a SCAM, SCAM, SCAM)!!!! I was hung up on.

Original Review: I have given this site the benefit of the doubt two separate times. The first time I was SHOCKED to see that this site has me living at an address that is over 20 years old! My ‘reputation score’ was also rated using my apartment neighbors. I own my home and so do my neighbors. I called them and gave them the updated, correct information. On a number of mistakes. I never saw the updates to my profile. I cancelled and tried again a year later. The same information persisted and I called them back. They said as long as you are PAYING for access, they will change the info, but once you cancel, they reverse all the information you have corrected. SCAM, SCAM, SCAM, SCAM!!! I am attempting to give them no stars, but if I have to give something, they don’t deserve ONE STAR, 1/2 STAR, ANYTHING! Perpetuating false information is absolutely wrong!!!!

Reviewed July 19, 2020

MyLife first tells us we have bad items in our report, then offers 3-day trial for $1.00 which converts to an annual subscription if not cancelled. Problem is MyLife intentionally makes it really difficult to cancel. A fake, scam company Really should be totally illegal.

Reviewed July 11, 2020

I was drawn to me My Life site because I was interested in background on an arrested criminal in our area. After clicking through and waiting 10 minutes or so for the site to presumably be gathering all this information that exists for this individual, all the while giving me hope that this and that and the other was found, at the end of all that it required me to sign up in order to get the report. I signed up for the $1 for 3 days service, and expected the report to be sent to me or made available to be online immediately after sign up was completed. No such thing happened! And when I put the same name in after being signed into the site, the report came back very quickly indicating no information could be found. Pure scam!

That was yesterday. I then searched the internet for reviews, and found the reviews on this ConsumerAffairs site. Many of you have talked about getting billed after the 3 days even though you had requested your account be deactivated. I also tried to deactivate my account after reading those reviews. you can't do it online -- it makes you think you can, but ultimately it says call a number to deactivate.

Having read your reviews, I took a different approach. First, I froze my credit card account to protect myself against what your reviews say has happened to you. Then after thinking about it for a while, I wondered if my life would keep trying to bill me even two or three weeks down the road, after I'm probably will have unfrozen my credit card account. So I decided the safest thing was to report my credit card lost or stolen and just get a new credit card. That's what I've done, even though now I've got a bunch of work to update the new credit card to all of my automatic bill pay creditors.

Also, rather than call the my life phone number to ask them to deactivate my account, I sent an email to their membership email address, and said that I'm sending this email so that I can give it to my attorney if they do not honor my request to deactivate or delete if possible my account. I received an email response this morning from a person named "Jo A." in their membership department saying my profile has been deleted, and I will be able to verify that by attempting to log in after 24 hours. I'll give that a try and see what happens.

Customer ServiceSales & MarketingPriceTransparency

Reviewed July 2, 2020

I paid $1 for 3 days to look for someone from my past. They later charged $19.97 to my card. When I called them they refused a refund stating that I should've called within 3 days to 'cancel my subscription'. Apparently when I bought the 3 days I became a 'subscriber'. That was not made clear when I bought 3 days. This is a deception & a scam.

Reviewed June 24, 2020

They intentionally publish incorrect information about you, in order to get you to pay money to change it. I have unsubscribed and yet they keep emailing me. They were exposed as a scam years ago, so they should be shut down.

Reviewed May 16, 2020

Checked on another person I am related to false information, untrue information, wrong information then was charged twice!! This site should be shut down for the worst fact checks on a person background and anything else related to people check.

Customer ServiceRefunds & Payouts

Reviewed May 5, 2020

I literally just got off the phone with their CS Department. After five phone calls, I finally received the e-mail I had been asking for, a confirmation letter stating that my account had been cancelled. I called their customer service department shortly after I subscribed as I was billed for the year and not on a monthly basis. Their ploys to keep your money are obvious and childish. They told me on the first call that I would receive an email stating my membership was cancelled. I received received an email, two in fact, for advertisements. I called them again and was put on hold for 25 minutes with really aggravating music and was then told, again, an email would be sent.

After I looked into my online banking app, I seen that the charge for $119.40 was no longer pending and had been charged to the account. After I had calmed down, I made another phone call. This was much of the same drama as before. On my 4th phone call, I was given a name that would show up in my email stating that the account was canceled. I was also informed that because I had not actually asked for a refund, that they wouldn't be refunding my money. That was quite crafty. Finally after the 5th call stating that I was not going to get off the phone until an email was sent to me confirming cancellation and a refund, I received what I had been asking for for 3 days. Do not, I repeat, do not fall for their tactics. They are scammers and trying to get your money back out of them is a long process.

Reviewed May 2, 2020

My identity was stolen and the police brought to my attention that all my personal information was posted on Mylife.com (last 4 of my SSN, mother's maiden name, etc)..quick Google search. I called and emailed them to take it down and they refer me to "FAQ18" which is what type of payment they accept. Turns out you have to pay for a membership to remove or edit your information. The link has photos of me, my family, my dog, my house. they have set me up to be victimized by thieves, criminals, burglars and who knows what else. They continue to remove my information unless I pay them.

Customer ServiceSales & MarketingRefunds & PayoutsStaff

Reviewed May 1, 2020

Back in October, I signed up for the 3 day $1.00 trial, and within that HOUR I cancelled everything possible on my account. Today, May 1st, I received a $59.95 charge on my account. I called customer service, stayed on hold for over 30 minutes, told the representative my issue, and only for him to disappear? The line did not even hang up, he just stopped talking to me. I am currently on hold AGAIN, and I e-mailed them as well. This is most definitely a scam, and they have been sued before for this as well. I am hoping to get my money back, which they took without authorization and permission. This is especially terrifying given that we are in a pandemic, and they are just taking money for no reason.

Customer ServiceSales & MarketingRefunds & PayoutsStaff

Reviewed April 29, 2020

I went and checked it out, I applied for the 3 day membership to try it out for $1. After submitting the form I received a response from my Bank as I have alerts set up on my account that $83.45 was being processed by My Life. I imediately called MyLife and the representative said, "No sir you must have clicked the year membership and therefore are being charged for 1 year." I assured them that I had not selected a 1 year membership and in fact selected the 3 day $1 button.

I want my money back. They wanted to argue with me on what I selected and then finally said they would process a refund. They gave me a case number and I then waited. The following day my bank is charge .83 for a foreign transaction and I call the bank and it is my life foreign transaction fee out of England. Since I have a visa number they charge a foreign transaction fee. Now this is most odd since Mylife shows they are headquartered in LosAngeles. I called back and they inform me that it will take 3 -5 business days from today to get my money back. Hmm that is odd too since we live in the electronic age and it was pulled in 3/10 of a second from my account. So far no refund has shown as even being attempted. Do yourself a favor and not use this service. It is a foreign front company and not representing themselves accurately. They will scam you out of a 1 year membership then hit you with foreign transaction fees.

Online & AppStaff

Reviewed April 27, 2020

First, they are combining my records with a person who has a very somebody with a similar name. 2nd) It's not, "Right" to report an X-Step mother, who I've not seen for 30 years, since she cheated on, & divorced my father, as my Associate, or to report an X-Wife, who I've not seen in 16 years, after 8 years in family court, & 2 years in Bankruptcy for an 11-month marriage where she wanted $70,000 for 11-month marriage, as my Associates.

It's not right for MyLife to report Dead people, who I've not seen for 15 years, as my associates. It's not right for MyLife to include these above mentioned people as my associates, & lower my Reputation Score because of their Criminal Records. I have nothing to do with them or there criminal records. It's not right for MyLife to Lower my Reputation score because, neighboring people, (who I do Not know) living within 2-blocks of my house.

It's, not "Right" for MyLife to report count Court Records against me when I was found innocent, & were only the result of my X-wife's manipulations of the police. They are the villains. My son, my current wife of 21-years, & I are the victims. Now, MyLife is reporting my reputation score as questionable, when

I did my best to save my son and get our family away from those bad people.

My Court records are only a product of my X-wife’s manipulations, and false accusations to the police. Sadly, arrests are not taken off of your records, when proven innocent. It only says dismissed. But, MyLife is counting it against my Reputation score. My Bankruptcy, only happened after my X-wife dragged me through court for 8 years, & had her friends, kick in the back door, rob my house, and damage my cars, after the judge told her she would not be getting spousal maintenance, nor $70,000 for an 11 month marriage, when my total property value was $30,000.

Also, my score decreased, every time, I tried to correct the entries, of these people off of my profile, (which the site says is free). How is that fair or "Right." My Reputation score even went down when I Emailed them. Asking for then to correct or remove the Info. MyLife originally reported my Reputation Score as 2.68-(Green). It Lowered to 1.8-(orange) after I tried to remove the above mentioned people as my associated-(Which the website says you can do for Free). I wanted to try to fix this & I also did not want my personal Info displayed on the website. So, I payed $1.00 for a 3-day Trial Membership. I turned off my personal Info, address & correct some Court records that are not mine-(which the website says you can do).

Now, they Billed my credit card $100, without my permission and my Reputation score is Now 0.56-(Red). So, as you can see, My TRUE records did NOT change. But, the WebSite Reputation score Lowered to the point of a Career Criminal, just for turning off my personal info, & trying to correct False Info. I am taking Screen shots of this, and I will be reporting this.

Please, MyLife, If you can not report these things correctly, than, stop hurting good people, who have already been hurt by other, people, who really are bad.

It's like saying the Jewish people who survived the death camps have a questionable or borderline bad reputation, because they have different addresses, Bankruptcy, poor credit, & associate with people who have a record. So, I request MyLife, to remove all of my information from their website and all other website they have any info sharing, or affiliation with.

Reviewed April 21, 2020

I went to their website and checked my name. I only saw the little bit of information the show you before paying to see everything. The only thing that was correct was my name. Where they say I live is inaccurate. I never lived in that city. They listed 4-5 aquaintances. I have no clue who any of them are. Don't know them. Never knew them. They sure don't get even a little correct. Save your money. False information.

Reviewed April 21, 2020

Paid for the $1 3-day trial. No mention of them planning on charging $55 after day 3. Called to cancel and get a refund. They out right refused. There goes companies working with their customers during Covid19 crisis. Also crap sales tactics claiming that the person you're trying to find has a criminal record. They're counting their dollars all the way to their shady bank. Agree they should be shut down.

Reviewed April 20, 2020

I signed up for MyLife "free" subscription. The service I received was old information and I was not able to perform the tasks advertised. I call within 7 days and spoke to CSR only to find out that I will be billed the monthly rate to cancel. BS Company, do not sign up!

Refunds & Payouts

Reviewed April 15, 2020

I found this company from a Google Ad and wanted to find where my Son, Richard ** was as he has not contacted his family in years. His daughter Elizabeth is devastated by this abandonment, as is his Son Michael **. After finding his address and employment we were finished and closed the 3 day trial in a day. This company only pulls from public records, giving old information. Asks you questions to fatten their history of who you are searching. Anyway, it was worth a $1. Checking my bank statement, so far, they have charged my Visa $75.96 so far I say. This is very disturbing, hopefully I will get my money back as I was assured, we will see and I will be back... Please don't let this happen to you, Thank you, Dorothy.

Verified purchase
    Customer ServiceStaff

Reviewed April 13, 2020

This is an open call to all consumers who have been victimized or defamed by MyLife.com. Recently received a spam email from them and went to their site.

Shocked was an understatement at my reaction to the erroneous information they had posted to what they equate to a reputation score? Which they advertise as being more important than credit. So I subscribed to their temporary subscription to correct the erroneous reports. I’ll admit I’m not perfect and have had financial struggles as many Americans have. What MyLife does is focus on the negative aspects in one’s life, knowing most will sign up to correct their intentional erroneous reports. This is where they are blatantly violating the consumer! It stymies me, as to why these people are allowed to continue fleecing unsuspecting Americans.

On February 23rd, 2019 I emailed MyLife after reading a column by Atlanta’s Clark Howard on how to get your profile removed from their site. To date 4/12/20 I have called MyLife on 3 occasions and emailed them BCing myself to have a time stamped record of the attempted communications with MyLife. Was told by Rosa (employee ID#**) to give MyLife 48 to 72 hours to respond to my comments about their defaming reports from everything as an incorrectly traffic citation in 1995. My life has it listed as a criminal arrest that appears to have never been satisfied. Even after using the case number id, going t