1.29/5
Based on 144 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

Etsy

Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: Feb. 16, 2018

678 Etsy Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:Any
Original review: Feb. 16, 2018

I changed my shipping address from my current billing address. This was a birthday gift to my grandson. The summary of my order came back with the shipping address of my billing address. This had happened more than once. I'm irritated because I also select a gift in my order along with a personal message. This will cost me double shipping because of this. It's WRONG!

Original review: Feb. 8, 2018

I sold 4 item in my first month. In order to be paid I had to link my bank account, which I did, but shortly thereafter, I received message that my bank account needed to be linked (?), so I did it again. Keep in mind it takes about 10-12 days to be paid every time you link your account, so I had to wait on my payment for my first two sales. After my third and fourth sales, I get YET ANOTHER message saying my account wasn’t linked! I relinked it and now I’m just getting the runaround! It may only be $40, but it’s MY $40! I don’t even know what to do about it!

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
Original review: Feb. 7, 2018

Buyers beware, I never received my order. They charged me anyway. They did not provide any tracking information. I had to go to my bank to start a refund. Terrible experience. I will never shop there again.

Original review: Feb. 6, 2018

I have bought several times with no issues. Until I purchased with Hancock's Embroidery. With a few good reviews. Only when I got the order, the way how close the letters were it looked awful. I returned the order and Robin still refused to refund my order and Etsy actually closed the case with no refund. I had to file a few complaints against her because she wanted to scam me. The seller ignored my first emails and few after. After several months of fighting, I got a partial refund. All the seller did, was claim abuse after scamming me, and reversal of blame. I still yet to get a full refund... I would stay clear from Hancock's Embroidery on Etsy. I now will shop at Skarten.com for Embroidery needs.

Original review: Feb. 5, 2018

I purchased a vintage toaster that supposedly worked. Vendor sent a photo of the coils lit up. However, when I received it, it only worked once. Fine. No problem. I'll fix it. It probably got jostled during delivery. When I made a *suggestion* to the vendor, BOMBSHELLBETTIES, ** about, perhaps, refunding the shipping, I received an extremely nasty response and rated her shop with one star. The rating has now disappeared. The only rating she has displayed are all five-star ratings from her shop. Buyers beware. Vendor is very *nice* once she gets the money, but if the product isn't up to snuff and you try to engage in a friendly exchange, be prepared to get barraged with nasty retorts. Psycho.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Etsy?

Original review: Feb. 4, 2018

I am writing to express my concern with the fraudulent practices committed by the Etsy.com Website. I entered an agreement with Etsy INC that I would pay for each click through to my list of items for sale with the opportunity to sell these items. However, Etsy modified its policy sometime last year without notifying me and required a bank account to be linked to their site so they can collect payment if necessary.

Since I was not notified of this change and did not update my settings they stopped the ability for customers to purchase any items I have for sale. However, they did not also stop the viewing and click through ability for the customer. I was not in arrears with payment and unknowingly paid for these fees without the understanding that I could not sell them.

This caused a breach of contract where they were not providing the ability to sell but were a still collecting their fees. This means that they continued to charge me fees but I had no ability to recoup my costs through the sale of my items. This is an imbalance in the agreement. I am sure I am not the only seller on ETSY.com who has been defrauded by them. I would like the Department of Consumer Affairs to review this and provide assistance where I (and possibly others) can recoup the fees collected during this time. I would also request that the States Attorney General look into this for possible illegalities.

Original review: Feb. 4, 2018

I sold a bracelet through my new Etsy shop - my customer paid a reduced rate for international tracked and signed with Royal Mail. I offered a reduced rate as a service to help international customers. I paid the extra. I notified her. I had put a little gift inside. I sent the tracking updates regularly to the customer updating her and answering her many messages straight away every time as part of my customer service.

The letter reached USA quickly then continued to bounce between 2 states for days. It was attempted to be delivered 3 times and it is currently still being tracked on route in USA. I have had to wait 3 weeks plus to claim through Royal Mail. They just kept informing me it will get there. The customer opened a case against me despite me sending her my proof of postage and regularly tracking the item for her and I was asked to provide Etsy all my proof of posting which I did. The customer stated in the case that she had been informed by USPS that the tracking number was for someone else. This however was untrue. It was her tracking number and the receipt confirmed it. Despite me informing Etsy of this fact they did nothing whatsoever to support me as a seller. She sent me very angry messages.

I contacted Etsy and they just sent a email to say, “Sorry that your customer has taken her misplaced anger out on you for something strange that has happened with your post!” And asked me to sort it out with the customer. So far asking me to sort it out with the customer was my support from Etsy my seller protection. Stuck in a case the only way available to me to close the case was to refund the customer as per Etsy policies so I refunded her despite the item still being tracked. The customer at this point had lied in the case stating it was the wrong tracking and this was accepted by Etsy despite my proof. The case was then closed.

I emailed Etsy asking what I would do if the customer left me a bad review regarding this and they did not reply to my email. A few days later sure enough I received a 1* review which read *not received my item. Seller not refunded me.* I emailed her to ask why she had left the review as she had received a refund and she was very aggressive and said she would find any way to report my business threatening me and stating she did not receive a refund. I sent her my proof of the refund issued. I received no reply.

I promptly emailed Etsy and got a basic reply highlighting the fact that I should sort it out with the buyer and if she had not received her refund to give her a link which they enclosed in the email. I was not assisted or supported by Etsy in any way. They told me to flag the review which I did and if it was covered by their policies they would look into it. The policies do not contain anything concerning a customer lying. Etsy know that the customer received a refund yet they have not removed this review that states she never received a refund. Etsy allowed a detrimental review that was a lie. I was not supported as a seller whatsoever and Etsy is a platform which allows sellers to be exploited.

They allowed a customer to leave abusive messages a customer who threatened to do anything to report my business. I have no faith in this company whatsoever and have removed my listings pending leaving Etsy. My proof of postage meant nothing to Etsy. Despite stating that it was required for seller protection I received no seller protection in this instance. I was also having to wait over 6 days to receive my money after a sale despite the website stating 3-5 days. When I confronted them regarding this they said they had issues.

Original review: Jan. 30, 2018 Sold a few items, which were handmade by myself to my own design. Received email from Etsy asking to prove that my items were handmade. Sent a load of emails back detailing the process as they asked. Etsy said proof wasn't good enough, shut my shop and said they would not be responding to further emails.

Phoned them and the lady on the phone just said that's what the email says. She was slightly rude. No way of appealing. Email says not to open any other accounts ever. I asked if this means I am banned for life and they said yes. Do not recommend for sellers, I've now read so many stories of this happening from sellers who have invested 100 times more time than I have and rely on the money from the site to feed their kids. :(

Original review: Jan. 30, 2018

Rustic wedding guest book and wedding labeled soaps - Hi; be careful if you want to receive your things in time with Etsy. I purchased early January and it said 2 weeks shipping. We are Jan. 30th and got only one little thing out of many many purchases. Received small cookie bags. The others I am getting wrong tracking numbers all the time! You track the number and no package is found. I am scared of the honesty of this site now. Will keep you posted.

Original review: Jan. 30, 2018

I purchased a tunic that looked nothing like the photo when it arrived. I contacted the seller who agreed I could return it, at my cost. I paid for International Tracking and the seller provided me with her address. The delivery company was unable to find the address and eventually the item was returned to me. The seller was not prepared to make any attempt to contact the local delivery company in Bulgaria and eventually the item was returned to me. I raised an issue with Etsy but they stood by the seller. Extremely dissatisfied and will avoid Etsy in the future unless I am prepared to take the risk of unsatisfactory items and limited chances of getting my money back.

Original review: Jan. 21, 2018

Wow, there are so many negative reviews here on Etsy! I think Etsy can work on a lot of things to improve their selling platform such as their search bar. It's very difficult to find what I am looking for, as a lot of not accurate items are coming up. The best thing to do IMHO is to find good quality shops with high star ratings and stay with them. I bought several items from Tuareg jewelry as I am fond of ethnic and vintage jewelry! This shop owner always gives me better prices with over 150 5 star ratings. Also I have very good experiences with some of the Indian shops where I buy decorative blankets from. Again I only choose to do business with 5 star ratings, and that works for me. No experience yet with Etsy support or problems until now after being a customer for 4 years.

Original review: Jan. 20, 2018

Bottom line: Etsy imho is no longer a viable place to shop. In earlier days I enjoyed purchasing unique, home-made or custom made items. Now the site seems to me to be loaded with over-priced mass-produced stuff. Adding insult to injury, Etsy does not protect its buyers - unlike eBay which is terrific in that regard. So why on earth shop Etsy, except for maybe inexpensive items, if you have money to burn. On Dec 2, 2017, I ordered custom-made felt slippers from on overseas shop. The seller advertised their goods as 'Handmade, Made to order'. That's why I shopped there; I am a hard-to-find 9 1/2 AA - which I made perfectly clear: "My foot size, US measurement: 9 1/2 AA; I have a fairly high instep; definitely NOT flat." Why she asked about instep is beyond me. Slippers are flat.

The slippers that arrived - January 8, 2018 - would be too big for an elephant! I suspect not handmade, and definitely not custom-made. Nor do they look like the image posted. I was SO SO deflated when they arrived, and then angry. I wrote to the seller; no response. So I left a negative review. That got attention; however, the seller wanted me to ship the package back - my expense - and either get my money back ($52; a lot to me), or let her try again. I decided to cut my losses. But not before filing a complaint at Etsy, and uploading photos. But Etsy does not get involved. My guess is that this site will fade... as it should.

Original review: Jan. 19, 2018

I purchased four bags from this seller. I attached a picture of the one bag and order number. You can see how badly it is sewn. I purchased as a gift. I would be embarrassed to give to my friend. I contacted the seller and was told I needed to pay to have the defective bag sent back because I got free shipping which was offered as a promo. I told the seller she should check her merchandise before sending out and she should have the items picked up because I am disabled and walk with a cane and unable to get to the post office. I posted something on Facebook on a group I am in. I had several girls message me with similar problems with her. I was told to check all the bags. All 4 are poor workmanship. I contacted Etsy and they stand behind the seller. The seller then posted on my review lying about the whole situation.

Original review: Jan. 18, 2018

Bought an antique chandelier from a dealer at Etsy. One of the pieces was completely different than what is historically accurate and different from what was indicated. Complained to seller. They intentionally sent me the wrong one as replacement and lied about me accepting it. Etsy closed the dispute case stating that seller shipped a replacement. Did not even care that it was intentionally frauded. First picture is what it's supposed to look like. Second is the one I received.

Original review: Jan. 17, 2018

One day in 2012 Etsy accused me of selling items that I did not make. Totally false; I make every product I sell from canvas grocery bags to boonie hats, IWB holsters and leather eyeglass cases. Yesterday, 1/2018, I asked Etsy to re-instate my account and they refused telling me their decision was final. No reason was given. I spent 8 hrs giving them photographic proof that I make all my products. Truth be told, I never made much money on Etsy and so the $200/yr sales loss is not very much but the attitude from Etsy management and personnel is truly astonishing. Not much has changed in 8 years. Friends, just simply avoid this selling platform. Avoid the trouble. Someday, Etsy will be dissolved. I'm looking forward to it.

Original review: Jan. 16, 2018

I was not satisfied with my circlet I had ordered for my engagement photos and wanted to simply return it and get my money back. However, Judy was being incredibly difficult and would not agree to this so I decided to file a dispute. This exhausting argument continued over Etsy messenger for a couple weeks until Etsy decided in her favor even after I sent in photos of her shoddy craftsmanship. As you can see, there is hot glue (she said she didn't use hot glue) all over the circlet. So, I was left with a crappy circlet that probably cost $10 to make for $70. I ended up just throwing it into the trash.

Original review: Jan. 16, 2018

I signed up to become a Seller and the hoops they wanted me to jump thru were over the top unreasonable. I also sell on eBay with no problems like I encountered with Etsy. I signed up as a business as Etsy allows. I'm a S-Corp. All monies earned from eBay & Etsy are deposited into by Biz bank account and I report & pay taxes on them so I used my Federal ID# as they allow. However... They wanted all my personal information! DOB, last 4 digit of my social, home address... You know, all the information that someone needs to steal your identity! Been there done that so I refused to give them my personal info. If you've ever dealt with that, it is a nightmare! I am now dealing with identity theft of my deceased mother-in-law... She passed in 2015!!!

When they could not identify who I was personally they raked me over the coals with wanting a copy of my Drivers License!! AGAIN all the personal information they need to steal my identity! What is the purpose of signing up as a legitimate legal business to protect myself personally only to give ALL their employees who will have access to ALL my information? With all the useless laws guarding our privacy where do you think identity theft comes from? It is sometimes collected and stolen by employees who use or sell it to others. I know firsthand this happens all the time. Friend of a friend works for DMV! Unbelievable what these people can do!

Anyway... I gave them my Corporate ID# with the California website link to check me out. I gave them my Federal ID# to check me out with the Internal Revenue Service that I pay my taxes to. (Most sellers don't report their income, I DO.) I gave them my eBay store name which is the same store name I used to sign up with Etsy and a link to check out my perfect positive feedback for the last 2 years I have sold on eBay. They have my PayPal account that is attached to my Biz bank account and they wanted a credit card to back up any payment, okay I provided that too! They never took the time to check out any of this information to verify I am legitimate, instead they required me to show them my Biz bank statement with my Biz name and my personal name on it!!

So now I would have to call my bank and ask them to also add my personal name to my Corporation name on the bank statement?? Do they just think up this crap... As this is not even real. I've been very successfully self-employed since 1985 and have never had to jump thru hoops like this except to qualify for a home mortgage and that was easier to do as all the documents were real... Not creating new ones adding names to it!!! I would not want my personal name showing on my CORPORATION bank statement. We are a CORPORATION that has legal ramifications when you start to mix it up like that.

You don't commingle ANYTHING personal with a Corporation as it is easy for some slick attorney to pierce the Corporate veil! Then you become personally responsible! A friend told me, that if there is a box for these robots to check off that's what they do. They didn't even look at any of the information I provided... Instead they read the box and it didn't fit! I checked them out too. Etsy has been "criticized for their unsafe handling of personal information"!!! So what does that tell you?

When I finally gave up and said "sorry your loss, we won't be doing business together so please remove all my information including my email from your system"... This was their reply. "Thanks for contacting us. We take the privacy of our community seriously. We have permanently closed your account and are in the process of deleting information to the extent permitted. We may be required to retain some information for legal, regulatory, tax, security, or compliance reasons".

REALLY!!! Deleted to the extent permitted? Required to retain some information?? For what? See this is what I am talking about... There is no reason to retain a darn thing of mine as we never did any business!!! Glad I never gave any personal information!! As an Antique & Collectible collector for over 45 years, a Dealer for over 30 years, a Certified Appraiser of Antiques, Collectibles & Personal Property for over 18 years, I would have been an asset to sell on their website! At least the descriptions I write are accurate & true. Oh Well!! Sad to say but I had to give them one star when I wanted to give zero! Morons.

Original review: Jan. 11, 2018

I bought a very pricey beer mug and tshirt from the PRETENTIOUS BEER GLASS COMP. NEVER GOT PACKAGE. I told them and I beg them to make sure to go to right address cause I gave wrong address by one number but they promise to make sure it was fix. It took a month to ship out. I spent 118.00 and my son never got it cause they never fixed address. Now I am fighting to get my money back.

Original review: Jan. 10, 2018

First let me say, I am not a complainer. I have never written a review on anything. With that being said. I'm angry. I found this necklace on Etsy. I love the movie it is from. (One night with the king). I did my research. I read the reviews etc. I waited about a week, I had to talk myself into buying this for myself. I finally ordered it. $145. They took my money right way. I waited about 2 and half weeks and it finally showed up. I was so excited.

I opened the box and wanted to cry. The necklace look like it came out of a gumball machine. The chain was kinked together and had a green tint to it. I contacted FAE studios immediately. She refused to give me a refund, told me she made the necklace by hand. I fought with her and she will not give me my money back. So I'm out $145. DON'T BUY FROM HER (FAE STUDIOS). It's false advertised, she gives the impression that she makes them by hand, and that there is only one left so get yours now kinda thing, when that's not the case. I'm posting pics so you can see what I'm talking about. I will never buy anything from them again. I'm sticking to Amazon.

Original review: Jan. 10, 2018

I ordered shoes for my daughter's wedding next November. The seller modified the shoes then let me know what she had done after the fact because, and I quote, "I was feeling generous this Christmas." I ordered two colors, pink and clear. She put aurora borealis on the shoes which gave them a purple hue. When I tried to resolve the issue with the seller, she came unglued. She called me every name in the book, and insinuated that I was trying to sabotage her business. You see, gems fell off of the shoes, so the quality left much to be desired. She accused me of pulling the gems off, and so on and so on.

I want to warn any prospective buyer what you are in for should you do business with this seller, her name is Lena. Her daughter is just as vicious as she is. Buyer beware. She will never give you a refund and certainly will never own up to her mistakes. Hopefully, this will help others so they do not have to have any dealings with this person. Also, check out the BBB in Show Low, Arizona where her business is located. She has a D+ rating and also called that customer names. I hope this review helps others. I wish someone had warned me.

Original review: Jan. 10, 2018

Christmas ornament inscribed w/ "Our 1st Christmas in our new home. Frank & Emma". I do not know a Frank & Emma! Seems like if you click on the Bragging Bags website through Etsy you're going to get something/anything. Hope Frank & Emma get their ornament. I'm volleying between Bragging Bags and Etsy, which has yet to be resolved.

Original review: Jan. 9, 2018

If I could give less than one star I would! Was treated like a criminal and my shop was just shut down - closed without notice or warning! After battling back and forth between “customer care” I came to terms with the fact that there is nothing I can do! Never offered a valid reason why? Almost a year later, tried to open a new shop with a new idea and was again shut down being offered NO VALID REASONING.

Original review: Jan. 8, 2018

I have been a successful Etsy seller for 10 years. When my email was hacked, they locked my account offering NO path to restore the account. No email, no phone number, no response. Essentially they have closed my store for no reason, even though technically my store has not been suspended. My husband recently died and I lost half my income. Now I've lost the Etsy income as well. The Etsy management is authoritarian and arbitrary. They suspend stores for no good reason after which you can't even access Etsy to purchase anything from others. I believe that they are purging any accounts that don't result in high profits for their organization. They started as a place for handmade craftspeople and have now "evolved" into a web store that caters to high-volume manufacturing accounts. Shame on them.

Original review: Dec. 28, 2017

Etsy closed my store on their own assumptions. They never sent me a first notice so I could send proof that these pieces are made by me. Now they say they want proof I made my items (after they closed my shop). I have sent them step by step pictures with on the items they asked for and a step by step description, I have sent them photos of my machines and still I have not gotten a response from them. It's been 2 months. How and where can I file a complaint.

Original review: Dec. 23, 2017

So before I start this review I would like to state that I am not a complainer. This is the first time I have ever been so ticked off to write a review. I ordered a Willy Wonka Birthday Party Supply set off of Etsy.com and after a month of not receiving it I decided to finally contact customer support. The response I received was "Your Digital Files was sent on to your email on this date." And I was like "Umh are you serious?" I just spent 30 dollars on "digital files"? When it specifically had a shipping date and time to my address. Anyway, I wanted a refund for the purpose of I was expecting a package at my door not "digital files". The customer service lady was rude. And I am getting my money back by filing a dispute through my credit card company, which I shouldn't have to bother doing if this company was a honest for their customers' company. I still am in disbelief. I paid shipping for an Email of "digital files" to be sent to me!!??

Original review: Dec. 21, 2017

I bought a sweater and it was not shipped 7 days after my order. I was trying to get the sweater before Christmas and it said 4-6 days shipping. I emailed saying this needs to be shipped. It’s a Christmas present and asking when it’ll be shipped. Whoever emailed back said “first off why are you yelling?”... in an email they’re yelling at me for yelling and was very snippy about shipping. It’s not any way to treat a customer and I will never purchase from them again. It’s inexcusable to treat a customer that way and I was just trying to ask and understand why my item hasn’t been shipped out 7 days later, especially during a holiday season where gifts need to be sent out ASAP! Very disappointed and will never buy from them again. Etsy, you can thank whoever your very rude customer service people are.

Original review: Dec. 21, 2017

I stumbled upon Etsy from Google when I was trying to get a gift for my wife of our wedding vows. Before that I had never heard of this site but saw it had good reviews so I proceeded. I found something I thought my wife would enjoy so I started looking at the information and I figured maybe I had to show proof of payment before I put mine and my wife’s vows in like some sites I’ve used before required. Just like that $115 gone. No code to track my order, no email verification, and nothing in recent purchases. The site should require you to register to make an order rather than allow whoever to take your money with no receipt. I now hate this site and I will not recommend this site to anybody.

Original review: Dec. 20, 2017

I paid for 3 t-shirts for my daughter on November 4th and I get my refund back on December 20th, during this time they never sent me anything about my order. I tried to contact the seller no response, after I sent so many emails to Etsy finally I got my money back but my daughter she was very disappointed and dissatisfied and I advised the consumer not to buy from this app because it scam, they take your payment and send you nothing.

Original review: Dec. 14, 2017

Etsy closed my store after three months of charging me for listings and advertising. The day after my first sale they closed the store and will keep the money for 180 days. Imagine if my sale was thousands instead of 50 bucks. Claimed my merch was not vintage or something. All my items were at least 25 years old and most were mid-century or older. Fake Rolexes are being sold on there as "homage" items. No justice for a guy trying to help his son with college expenses with a little side business.

Original review: Dec. 13, 2017

I think this company is super shady. It engages in false advertisement and unfair business practices. This is how I know. I recently opened up a shop on Etsy. I did some research on what other sellers sell. I used the pictures from my suppliers. I saw that this is what many sellers did on Etsy. My store started to generate more activities in the 2nd month. I was pretty good at digital marketing. I managed to get few of my products to the 1st page of the Etsy SEO. :)

Just when that happened and out of nowhere, I got an email from Etsy saying that they are closing down my store because I violated one of their policies. But here is the thing. There are many big sellers on the platform who are selling the same products and using the same product photos I used. Some of them had million dollars worth of sale transactions and tens of thousands of clients. These sellers claim that items are handmade when in fact they are massively manufactured cheaply in Asia. But these stores are okay.

So I thought to myself of why Etsy would bother to shut down my tiny insignificant store that generated only 65 sales in 2 months, claiming that I violated their policy while let those big stores run free. If they are cracking down on sellers who violated their policies, why did they come after me while let go of those sellers who engage in false advertisements, charge people 50x+ margin, and generate million dollar revenues. It doesn't seem a lot of logical sense.

I suspect that this company let the bigger shops go free because they don't want their marketplace to be flooded with a lot of sellers selling the same items (quality control). They don't want to become like Ebay. They are afraid that when their marketplace is flooded with small sellers selling the exact same thing, people will go to Ebay and other places to buy. I suspect what this company wants to do is that they want to keep the few top sellers and players in each selling categories that generate the most revenue and traffic while keep some small fishes around. They weed out smaller and new sellers who are using supplier pictures or provides ** quality products because they know buyers can easily do a Google image search to find the source of these products.

Etsy also permits some of those big stores to charge customers a ridiculous amount of money and scamming people millions of dollars on misleading and false advertisement while they know that these shops are violating their policies, selling products that are not handmade. So it intentionally singles out newer sellers and smaller shops and get rid of them while keep the big shops around because they generate most traffic and sales. I wrote an email back to Etsy and send them pictures links of two big stores who are selling the same thing. They said they will investigate. It has been days and these stores are still selling their supposedly "handmade products".

Also, I saw people selling fake Chanel logo earrings and copies of Hermes Kelly Bags. I was like what!? Violating other brand names trademark is actually illegal. They are not cracking down on those stores but went after my tiny store. Etsy's platform is flooded with international sellers from India, Asia, etc. Since labor in these countries are cheap, these foreign sellers are driving out American sellers. Many of these foreign sellers are selling the same exact products. Many of us have had unpleasant experiences with this company. Writing your experience on Consumer Affairs won't do much. Reporting them to Hermes, Chanel, and other brands for trademark and copyright infringement. Let the big companies' legal team deal with them. Etsy advertises itself as a place that sells handmade, craft supplies, and vintages. It is a big BS.

Report their shady practices to Federal Trade Commission and local state attorney. Because it has ruined many middle class Americans' lives by closing their stores without explanation and warnings. I am not talking about myself. What I made on Etsy is not even enough to cover my one month's rent. There are many hardworking Americans who spent years working on their Etsy shop and rely on Etsy for their sole income. Many of these people had their shops shut down for no reason without any warning. I think shutting down businesses without warnings, even though businesses can prove that they comply with Etsy's policies is actually illegal. Check with your state attorney's office.

Etsy Company Information

www.etsy.com

ConsumerAffairs Solutions for Business

Schedule a demo

Inc. 5000 Award

Your use of this site constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use