1.55/5

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands

830 Etsy Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: Dec. 12, 2018

Etsy is a really great venue for purchasing hand-made or vintage items. I have literally made thousands of purchases on Etsy. However, you have to be smart about it. Do NOT rely on Etsy's case system when things go wrong. Always pay via PayPal or use a credit card (preferably both). Etsy may tell you they can't help if an item is lost in the mail, but PayPal will require the seller to provide proof of delivery (not proof of shipping, which is useless). I actually won't buy from shops that do not accept PayPal, as I consider credit card chargebacks a last resort. Using PayPal funded by a credit card gives you two layers of protection against items not received or items not as described. If you bear this in mind, Etsy is a safe venue to buy from and you can find really great, unique and creative items there.

Original review: Dec. 11, 2018

I ordered a tailored sleeve, specifically for an iPod Classic. It arrived pretty fastly, but was way too big for the device. I jumped around in it and the bag was too big 50% (10x6cm iPod in 15x11cm bag). A handheld device thus turned into the size of a woman's wallet carried in a handbag. It felt like it was made for one of those huge modern smartphones. I contact the seller, he accuses me of lying, but I provide proof.

He still doesn't accept, that this does not fulfill the contract. I contact the Etsy dispute resolution. The guy from the team says, the shop does not provide sizes, so it's my problem. I point out, that this cannot be the issue in question: you cannot just deliver anything, when there's no specific agreement about it. The product needs to confirm to reasonable and average settings of such a trade. If I buy "a horse", delivering a dead horse does not fulfill the contract, because that's not reasonable (I am a lawyer). I ask him to please take a position on the main issue and not avoid it. He simply states, that Etsy doesn't help with legal claims.

Bottom line, the Etsy-team is not helpful and does not have a basic understanding of fairness in a contract. Etsy does not care for its customers.

Get expert buying tips about Online Shopping Websites delivered to your inbox.

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands
Original review: Dec. 10, 2018

I am in North America and purchased a hat from an Etsy seller located in Italy. After almost 2 months, we assumed that the hat was lost in the mail, and the seller issued me a refund. I finally received the hat and informed the seller so, since this is the right thing to do. To my surprise, when I opened the package, the hat was a completely different material and a completely different style. The difference is so easily seen, that the seller could not have mistaken that the hat she sent was not the hat I ordered. Since I don't want the hat, the seller wants ME to foot the bill for the return of it to Europe, and refuses to foot the bill herself.

Etsy has policies that say they will intervene between seller and buyer in certain cases. My case qualified in 3 different areas of their terms for intervention. After several emails with Etsy, Etsy refused to intervene and refused to discuss the matter further, despite the qualifications for intervention and clear photos. I will never shop on Etsy again.

Original review: Dec. 9, 2018

I bought and paid for with my credit card a ring from this site on September 30th 2018 and it is November 8 2018 I still haven't received it. I was told by the jeweller it would take a little over a month to get it. It's been two and a half. I disputed it through Etsy following their procedures going by what they have written on their site and they ask them for proof of shipment. The jeweller presented a receipt only with my first name and a CA and in Etsy terms of use it says, "You need an address to prove it's being shipped to the location," which I copied and pasted in a comment but Etsy thought that was good enough and closed my case. With the comment sometimes things get lost in the mail or is delayed. If it's lost it's the seller's responsibility to make a vendor claim against the shipping company and they have to refund the buyer.

I then called my credit card company up and started a dispute with them against Etsy. The credit card company would know the legal procedures to take. Etsy holds the buyers totally responsible for everything and say they have no responsibility even though they are the third party involved. Which makes them an accessory to the fraud.

Bad business. I will never use their site again and like what I'm doing now I'll continue to do and let people know they suck. "BEWARE OF FRAUD". Help others and report it. Take action. I would hope law enforcement would charge Etsy with false advertisement. My next step is to inform the C.R.T.C. They govern the telecommunications in Canada. I'm just glad they didn't take me for a lot of money $75. I feel sorry for those who lost more hence why I'm writing this.

Credit card companies should stop payments to any businesses suspected of fraud and protected their customers. If they would have informed me that this company was doing this I wouldn't of bought anything through them. This is why we need to inform the credit card companies. I have read a lot on here that had the same problems and if I would have known I wouldn't of do business with them. I wish this site would be posted on the search in Google and all search engines when you type Etsy but I had to type in problems just to find this. It's like they are going out of their way to deceive us. Why are these reviews hidden?

Original review: Dec. 9, 2018

The whole transaction wasn't a bad experience, the lady who helped me at first to customize my rosary was such a pleasure to work with. She responded to my every need in a timely fashion. Only once I made the purchase did I get an email saying my transaction wasn't approved and they wouldn't proceed with the order after they took my money out of my account (I made two separate purchases). It's been 5 days and they still haven't returned my money. These rosaries are for the family of a dear close friend who passed away. They wasted my time completely here! Now I gotta wait for my money to appear back to make new orders from a different site. I could have sent different rosaries out that would have been sent out already in their hands by this Monday. I will never purchase another item from this site again... I do not recommend buying anything from here. With all the issues that occur it is not reliable at all. Very disappointed and highly upset.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Etsy?

Original review: Dec. 6, 2018

3 orders from 3 different sellers, 1 stopped before shipment and 2 are being returned! False descriptions on all 3. #1 from BeenJeweled, described as a 3mm peridot stone. When it got here, first impression, ‘They forgot the stone!’ Looking closer, a very tiny, almost clear white something. Peridot is green, I know some variations in color but almost a clear white? Again, stone is so tiny, I would never give to anyone let alone my granddaughter. Went to local Zales with the ‘Peridot earrings, 3mm and the man at Zales showed me an actual set of 3mm, peridot earrings. For $12.42 (including tax) more, I got a beautiful pair of actual 3mm peridot earrings. BeenJeweled has been verified as fake. After I texted my disappointment and review, suddenly more reviews of the exact same pair of earrings appeared on his site, FAKE REVIEWS!

Had a little bit better with #2 seller, Eco Retro. Ad describes: VICTORIAN OPAL EARRINGS VINTAGE HARLEQUIN FIRE OPAL DANGLE EARRINGS glass Antiqued Brass Pink Opal Jewelry. Picture shows 3 stones(?), top 2 show very pale pink, and what I took as the pink glass, bottom shows a fire Opal, that I took as the Opal in the VINTAGE OPAL. After the sour experience with BeenJeweled, I text messaged Skeptis of EcoRetro to find out if any actual stone in her Opal Earrings. Skeptis response, “Every listing clearly indicates that the stones are vintage glass.” I strongly disagree! This seller kept repeating throughout her description on the earrings as ‘VINTAGE OPAL’ not ‘Vintage Simulated Opal’ which her jewelry is, SIMULATED GLASS, NOT STONE! I have deleted this site, never to be used again and advise everyone to be very aware of the sellers on this site!

Original review: Dec. 5, 2018

I wouldn’t recommend using this site to anyone. Not buyers or sellers. You are better off using another platform. They charge $0.20 to list your item. Then 5% transaction fee. Then another 3% plus $0.25 to process your payment. Customer side. I purchased an item. 3 days later I went to review the product again and the seller had disappeared from the website. I sent and inquire to the seller and got the Etsy customer service team. They don’t even know how their own system works. This was their response when I followed the on screen directions of asking the seller a question: Occasionally, a shop's visibility might be affected by clerical, personal reasons, or holidays. Rest assured that they can still fulfill orders, participate in cases, and communicate with buyers.

If you haven't already done so, we first suggest contacting the seller directly via Conversations, our marketplace's messaging system. To send a conversation to your seller, visit You > Purchases and reviews and click "Contact The Shop" on the right side of the transaction information. Keep in mind this is how I got to the customer care team in the first place. Then they told me I had to wait till the ship date before I can file a claim. Yet this is the message I get when I click on the member. “Uh oh! Sorry, the member you are looking for does not exist.” They don’t care about their users. Stay away. There is no buyer protection. I sent them a screenshot of the message and was told again I had to wait till the ship date even though the seller isn’t a member according to their website.

Original review: Dec. 4, 2018

OK - maybe address labels for my Christmas cards isn't a big ticket item, nor a tragedy that it would be if this order had included a purchase of a gift for Christmas - but the lack of communication from the seller on 12/4/18 since my order on 11/30/18 is POOR customer service, and the fact that I have to wait until 12/12/18 to "resolve" this issue is absurd. This spoils my experience with Etsy and I will NOT be ordering from this website. I'll stick with eBay or Amazon - at least you have some mediation there and quick resolution. Too bad the seller spoiled this for shopping there. This star supposedly has a 5-star rating - really? If this person is having health or other issues, maybe they should close their shop. Out of regard for this seller, I'm not going to indicate the Etsy store -- hopefully I'll be refunded my money.

Original review: Dec. 3, 2018

I purchased two animal tags from StampedJust4You. She said she shipped it on October 15 but I never received it. When I contacted her she just told me it was my problem and she was defensive and argumentative. Etsy itself told me that since she has a tracking number for the item it is my problem. They consider it delivered and the responsibility of the consumer as soon as a tracking number is generated. When I contacted USPS they told me a label was created for it but it was never shipped. So I am screwed out of my money, the seller doesn't care and neither does Etsy. I feel bad for any quality craftsmen that use Etsy but I will never buy from them again. What a scam they are running.

Original review: Dec. 3, 2018

I bought a pair of Mr. and Mrs. couple pajamas for my son and his fiancé for Christmas. My son is in the military and is rarely home for the holidays so this is going to be a special Christmas. My son picked these pajamas out as the ones he wanted for Christmas. I was a little skeptical about buying as they have a no return policy. Against my better judgment, I ordered the pajamas. The medium sized pajamas were clearly a large but because my son wanted them I ordered another set of $80.00 pajamas in a smaller size.

Today a review site popped up on my phone for Etsy. I gave them a 2 star review and noted my frustration at not being able to return the first set. They were not personalized in any way and there is no reason they shouldn’t be able to be returned. But I was willing to let it go and just buy the second set. Well when they read my review they canceled my second order saying they were unable to fulfill my order! They even wrote happy Sunday :)) in the email they sent canceling my order. Calling the Better Business Bureau on this company. Buyer beware!

Original review: Dec. 1, 2018

I made a purchase from a merchant in North Carolina through Etsy's website. Shipping was quoted free so paid for furniture I wanted and my card was charged. Few minutes later I received a message saying my shipping would cost $180, because it was heavy and shipped to New York state. The purchase price for furniture was $145. I asked to honor free shipping. The seller said they couldn't due to the shipping information was provided by Etsy. They offered to cancel my purchase and refund the money, both buyer and seller agreed to cancel. Well, Etsy charged me a fee and deducted from my refund. HORRIBLE WEBSITE! STAY AWAY!!!!

Original review: Nov. 29, 2018

It was a bit depressing to read all 1 star reviews and I wonder if anyone writes positive reviews here... I am 5 star Etsy seller and buyer also on occasions when something really unusual catches my eye. ** Etsy store which I represent isn't the old one and I am working very hard to get more customers (I can guarantee your 100% satisfaction) and take pride of what I make and sell as it's a solid ground to my mission to revival of Victorian afternoon tea ceremony tradition and it's centerpiece - tiered bone china cake stand. Etsy in this case is a selling platform where my voice could be heard and what I make could be seen and bought around the Globe. That is a very positive point and important one as well.

When so many people had bad experiences with Etsy I would think that many of you actually had bad experiences with so many bad sellers. But trust me there are so many creative, talented and really dedicated to their art and craft people among Etsy sellers who will melt your heart with unusual things they make and rely on YOU - their customers to support their craft by buying it and allow them to create even better things. You, possibly, were not lucky enough yet to come across them.

As on any selling site, you have to look at seller's previous reviews which reflects their selling experience and their personal customer service as well as customer's satisfaction. I can't comment on official Etsy responses and dealing with every individual cases (and not going to try that) but seller is the person who has to be contacted first and trust me we do care about our shops brand and make everything possible to solve the problems which occur between us and our customers. If third party is involved into the caused problems, every Etsy shop has POLICIES about third party involvement. AS a CUSTOMER you have to just read them and understand what sellers base their actions on.

I hope this review will bring a bit of brightness among gloomy negative reviews. Pursue your rights as a customer (that is paramount) but don't make your final opinion and leave it negative one based on one bad shopping experience with one not very professional seller. You've tried the rest... Now try the best. ** Etsy store will give you warm homely welcome as it says on a tin. Put your feet back and enjoy nice cup of tea and let me do the work.

Original review: Nov. 28, 2018

I do not even know where to begin, but Etsy is absolutely horrible to its sellers. I am kicking myself for wasting the last year of my life working hard on my shop and making a full-time income, because now all of my eggs are in Etsy's basket. If you are considering selling for them: DON'T. Not only do their fees keep going up and up, they are starting to get more controlling. You used to be able to pay your bill whenever you wanted, now they take it out of your pay automatically.

Have an outstanding balance? No problem, they'll just suspend your entire shop. Want to pay that balance? Well, you can't, because they only let you pay on the first of the month. Order lost in the mail? Great, send a replacement, that's what the customer wants. Etsy: nope, we're going to withdraw a bunch of money from your account even though you already sent them a replacement. You can work it out with them to get the money back, good luck. Etsy is terrible and their staff does not care about you at all.

Original review: Nov. 27, 2018

Etsy has no regards for the customer. I ordered a product from Ink and Style and never received it. Because they shipped it and it got lost I am the one who still has no product...no refund and support from Etsy. They told me they do not enforce any rules for sellers.

Original review: Nov. 26, 2018

Ordered in plenty of time to avoid Thanksgiving Day but on Nov. 23 jeweler claims holidays are coming and gives no day when item will be shipped & worse they billed my credit card & indicates that there is no proof of shipping or insurance. They are a SCAM! & I've asked my credit card company to dispute this obvious lure to get orders by promising 5-6 days shipping time. No way to contact Etsy other than be contacting jeweler & when I used my desktop computer I received an e-mail from Etsy pinpointing my location and internet carrier. I think they are stalking me, I get 3 or 4 sales e-mails per day since I ordered the jewelry. Beware about doing business on Etsy.

Original review: Nov. 24, 2018

I placed an order to have my grandchildren's faces put on $20 bills for Christmas from Dollar Artist with Etsy. When I placed the order I must’ve clicked the wrong box because I received an email from them saying that I would be receiving it in digital form and I would have to print it out myself. I contacted the vendor and asked if they could change it so I could have the dollar bills mailed to me directly because I don’t have a two-sided printer. I immediately received an email saying that they canceled my order, and told me I had wasted their time and asked me why did I checked the wrong box?

I went on Etsy‘s website to try to contact their customer service department and it took forever to figure out how to send them an email. I don’t know if I’ll ever hear back from them. But now that I see all of these negative reviews about it see I really wish I had looked here first, I never would’ve ordered anything from them in the first place. I went back to the Etsy website to read the reviews on this Dollar Artist person and every review looked too good to be true, makes me wonder if they are fudged.

Original review: Nov. 24, 2018

Recently, I tried to purchase jewelry from "AntiquesinPA." Red flags should have gone up when, after contacting the seller about purchasing, she raised the price $10. I paid and expected to receive my item. When after nearly a week an half of the item being in a "Not Shipped" status, I tried contacting the seller who simply didn't respond.

What makes this worse is that Etsy forces the buyer to wait 10 days or so before requesting a refund. This should be automatic if a buyer's item hasn't shipped after 3 days. Worse, after opening a "case" with Etsy, it was stated that I would have to wait another 10 days, if not refunded by the seller. If the seller refused to refund my money (now going on a month), then I could escalate this to the Dispute & Resolution Dept.

This is NOT how good business is handled. Etsy HAS a responsibility to monitor their sellers and issue refunds on behalf of deadbeat sellers to THEIR consumers who are using THEIR platform to do business. I ended up having to go through my own bank to get a refund since it became clear that Etsy was only going to drag their feet with nothing ever getting accomplished. From now on, I will be using Amazon for online purchases as I know that this platform truly monitors their seller's behaviors and enforce strict penalties on deadbeat sellers. I ALWAYS get my product from Amazon and have never had these kinds of ridiculous issues as a buyer.

Original review: Nov. 21, 2018

I should have looked up reviews on Esty before ordering from them for the first time. If I had, I NEVER would have ordered from them based on consumer complaints - of which there are MANY!! I emailed Etsy - the ONLY way to contact them explaining in great detail the problems I was having with an order I had JUST placed. I received an email from Etsy/Ulysses - quite long winded - but it did NOT address the problem. Instead, for all intents and purposes, I was redirected to contact the "seller" directly. It's hard to believe Etsy/Ulysses even read my complaint/inquiry since they referred to things in their response that had nothing to do with what I was asking for. Canned response? Most likely.

In today's world, with shopping literally at our fingertips, there's much competition in the marketplace. Etsy happens to ranks high in SEO, so their site popped up - SKIP them and continue down the Google page and find another online retailer who will actually SUPPORT customers. We - CUSTOMERS - are everything to retailers. Doesn't seem to mean Etsy gives a hoot about their customers - no phone number, no chat box - just canned emails. Never again will I order from them. And I hope people are reading this review before ordering ANYTHING from Etsy. You will find what you're looking for on another site, who will value you as a customer and employ decent Customer Service!!

Original review: Nov. 20, 2018

Etsy froze my account due to a credit card fraud alert from a relative making a purchase from out of town. The relative forgot to notify the bank they were traveling out of state. Even after Etsy was told of the situation and shown proof, from the credit card company that the merchant was paid, they still want more verification that this wasn't fraud. Oh, by the way, this transaction was over a year ago and I just found out this month when I tried to make a purchase. The bank statement was from the cardholder account. Just too much, stay clear of doing business with this company.

Original review: Nov. 20, 2018

I’ve been buying on Etsy.com since 2012. There are many wonderful items, and professional sellers who understand the world of E-commerce. I recently have purchased many tools and supplies in “Jewelry & findings” where I have encountered the worst customer service and online etiquette. Normally it is customary to ship within three days of payment. I have had packages sent 10 days or longer, had to ask when are you shipping my item. The worst communication, from sellers. They will print the shipping label and not ship.

I understand a curve on custom made items, however the Seller should be in communication instead of making customers wait. In this category I only shop on Etsy I when I cannot find it on eBay or Amazon. I started selling online in 1997, had a successful 10 year run. I know what is expected of a good Seller. Ultimately Etsy powers that be should correct this, pronto. I have heard similar problems from others. I will not purchase from any of these Sellers again, and now ask, shipping policy prior to purchase.

Original review: Nov. 20, 2018

I have made many purchases, sadly the 2 returns I needed help with, customer service gave me zero help - In the end I needed my credit card company to recover my $. Purchasing on Etsy, you have no help from their company!

Original review: Nov. 20, 2018

Until October 10th I had a well performing Shop called VintageDreamBeads. Rating 5 stars and happy customers. I relisted over 3500 listings late September 2018 after returning from vacation. I realized October 10th that 1100 listings were missing. I contacted ETSY many times and nothing has been done about it. In addition on October 30th over 3000 listings were stuck in Vacation mode but ETSY support put them back in my Shop. November 19th 2018 another 2000 listings never relisted after I put my Shop for ONE day in Vacation mode. ETSY refuses to speak with me and when I call they don`t accept my phone number. Paid over $10K each year for fees/listings.

Original review: Nov. 17, 2018

I ordered some custom luggage tags and they were sent to me by regular mail and I never received them. The seller did not insure the purchase and placed that burden on me. I will not shop with Etsy or the business owner who works behind their website because they must take responsibility for actual receipt of their product. Dropping a package in the mail is not enough. They have no customer service as I have emailed them twice with only auto responses that did not relate to my question.

Original review: Nov. 15, 2018

I purchased a set of 8 “HANDMADE” mugs from this Seller: GO JUMP IN THE LAKE. The mugs arrived with one chipped in several spots along the base. The mugs were bagged individually and the chipped off pieces were NOT inside the bag. I also noticed a sticker on the bottom of each mug “MADE IN CHINA”! These clearly were dollar store quality and not “HANDMADE”, which is what ETSY is SUPPOSED to be all about! I immediately notified this seller of my dissatisfaction and was told that they get the mugs from China, and then they decorate them. That’s NOT a “HANDMADE” mug in my book! They had no explanation for how it was packaged and shipped already broken. They simply ignored my question about this in their response. They told me they would ship another mug as replacement.

I responded that I would hope it would be quick shipped as I was now only a few days away from the event I had purchased these mugs for. They now said that I clearly couldn’t be made happy (why is that?) so they would refund my money instead. I told them if they mailed me a return label, I would ship back the mugs, as I was NOT looking for a freebie! They ignored that as well. I then proceeded to leave them my one star feedback saying ONLY THE TRUTH, which is that they present their product as “HANDMADE”, which it is NOT, and I had been shipped a defective mug, which was packaged by them like this. They somehow convinced ETSY to remove my feedback! I’M DONE WITH ETSY AND THEIR UNSCRUPULOUS PRACTICES!

Original review: Nov. 15, 2018

I have been an Etsy seller for more than two years, and have a five star rating. Etsy instituted some sort of a new billing interface. My bill was currently paid. I was shocked to receive an email on November 1, 2018 stating that my account had been suspended due to a credit card issue. I found that odd, so logged on, entered a new credit card, and my account shows a zero balance. As of November 14, 2018 my account REMAINS SUSPENDED. I have used every way I know of to try to contact Etsy, yet all I get is a "canned" prewritten email.

I've followed all instructions, yet I get nowhere. I cannot see or fill my orders. I cannot communicate with customers to tell them what's happened. I've already been threatened with a LAWSUIT over this. My customers are rightfully angry, but that anger belongs to Etsy, not to me! If anyone has any idea of how I can resolve this issue, I'd be grateful. This is utterly unacceptable, and I'm beyond appalled that Etsy obviously has no intention of contacting me, or of fixing their error. I don't know who to return money to. I don't know what to do at all!!!

Original review: Nov. 14, 2018

Yep, woke up and they took over $350 from my sales this morning. That is on top of the near $500 I just paid for my October bill. In addition the small remaining amount due to me is not showing as available. This company just loves screwing its original sellers. Between never removing any of the crappy resale sites that are peer reported (and a majority of the below complaints are from these crap sites) and illegally not honoring its policies that we the sellers vested in this site due to the policies and this is fraud. I hope a HUGE class action is in the making. I keep EVERY SINGLE peer review, in the hundreds over the years, and to date not one item let alone shop ever closed and these sites are breeding like rabbits. Etsy has become one greedy ** site. We need a new venue FAST.

Original review: Nov. 13, 2018

Etsy has implemented a new payment system for sellers, they now take their fees and commissions directly from your sales, and their fees and commissions have increased. I like to pay my bill how and when I choose, not just have Etsy help themselves! This is bullying, they DON"T care about their sellers or the sellers' opinions. There would be NO Etsy without us. Pure greed, I am so disappointed, and will probably be closing my shop soon, just like MANY others.

Original review: Nov. 12, 2018

This review applies to Etsy seller "MichiganAmor" and Etsy itself. Buyer beware! Terrible customer service. If you ask for a refund, you won't get your money back and Etsy will not help you. I have been shopping online since the late 1990s and I can honestly say this is the worst customer service I have ever received. The item I purchased from this seller did not fit as expected. So I contacted the seller WITHIN the return timeframe to initiate a return. They did not respond until the third e-mail. I mailed the item back to the seller and included the tracking number. The seller said they cannot refund my money because I mailed the item back too late - even though the return was initiated WITHIN the return timeframe. So the seller keeps my money and the item, too. Wow. Karma will get you, MichiganAmor. Guaranteed.

Original review: Nov. 11, 2018

Etsy out of the blue, they changed my due dates and now taking all my money. They said they changed the payment account and now will take all fees on the account right now and then so whatever was coming due on the Nov. 15th 2018 is now due on Nov. 1st 2018. The change happened on the Nov. 8th or 9th 2018.

This is why not to use Etsy Payments as a seller, they change the rules when they want and take all the money. We were not even due yet??? Not late on payments. We will not get anything until the account goes to zero. I am canceling Etsy Payments going to use PayPal for now on. At least I will get my money that way.

Original review: Nov. 11, 2018

Lost $300 from Etsy Seller! Etsy was no help: I bought a pair of boots from Etsy seller. The product was horribly made and not at all what it was marketed. I returned the boots to Poland where I bought them from. I had the tracking number, yet the seller said they never received the boots. I contacted Etsy and explained the situation and had the tracking number. Etsy told me that because it was international they couldn’t do anything about it! What?! Then why do they have international sellers if they can’t assist in international seller fraud? They said they understand this is an issue with Etsy and they’ll working on it, but in the meantime they can’t do anything about it. So basically the buyers are unaware that they are at the mercy of unscrupulous international sellers on Etsy. And Etsy just says, tough luck.

Meanwhile, because the back-and-forth with the seller took a few weeks it passed the amount of time allowed to leave a review once I knew the seller had no intention of returning the item. I called Etsy and said at the very least let me write a review of my experience to warn other Etsy buyers of this seller. Etsy responded “sorry you can’t leave a message, it’s past the time allowed.” Etsy was completely useless!! I will never use Etsy again!! And warn anyone else from using them!!

Etsy Company Information