Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.90/5
Based on 2,240 ratings submitted in the last year

Find discount codes while you shop.

See how much you can save using Honey

Get started

Find discount codes while you shop.

See how much you can save using Honey

Get started

Etsy Reviews

Original review: May 26, 2020

I love Etsy and I'll continue shopping on their site. I had an antique item I bought, it arrived broken and Etsy would not help me in having the seller reimburse me. They did respond promptly to the case but there was no support and their reply was they do not intervene if the item is broken during shipment, which it was. As I've now learned, there is stark difference between Etsy and Ebay on this. But on an encouraging note, most sellers are honest and will do the right thing and you wouldn't have to escalate the case. Others unfortunately don't. I still think Etsy is a great place to shop.

Original review: Feb. 20, 2020

Etsy offers a unique shopping experience in one of a kind merchandise from all over the world. I love the ability to buy hand made unique clothing and jewelry. They have something for everyone. The website is extensive and secure. So much to peruse and enjoy. Take a peek and you will surely find something for yourself or someone special.

Get buying tips about Online Shopping Websites delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Oct. 20, 2019

I order a birthday gift for my niece and the selection was wonderful, she wanted a 80's theme, and they had all kinds of gifts. The checkout time was so fast, and the website is so easy to navigate. I even left a message for the seller, and her reply was really fast and professional. I recommend that site to my sister and my brother, I love it for anything you might need for gift giving, thank you.

Original review: Oct. 14, 2019

98% Positive. I love Etsy, have found many unique and cool things over the years, mostly Positive experiences. I am experiencing more and more Sellers not responding to questions about an item or receiving my money for an item then not mailing it and not responding to messages. I had one seller blatantly lie to me and other buyers about not receiving items after we were told they had been shipped, they had not been. This particular seller would then lie on the reviews, Funny her shop is closed now. Does the administration look over sellers' commitment to the buyers and or check on the Sellers' Reviews to keep dishonest sellers in check? I will keep on supporting the Stellar Sellers who show Respect and Professionalism as I will towards them.

Original review: Sept. 29, 2019

It is so easy to add an item to your seller list with the Etsy app. Each category or question that needs to be answered is very easy to access and complete, unlike other company seller apps that make it difficult to view what needs to be completed and that you have completed that category. Etsy is the absolute BEST!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Etsy?

Original review: May 23, 2020

I ordered face masks On ETSY from a company named SOULMONOGRAM. I never received the mask! SOULMONOGRAM stole my $36.00! Stay clear of these scam artists!! Beware of ETSY and SOULMONOGRAM! This is not the first time ETSY has not been upfront with their advertisements.

Original review: May 19, 2020

I ordered a chocolate hamper from Etsy for a birthday gift and was given a timeframe in which this would be delivered. Not only did this not happen, I never received the hamper at all. I contacted Etsy on 4 separate occasions to find out what had happened and received zero response, despite Etsy having taken my payment approximately 10 days earlier. I felt completely cheated and as if they simply don't care about their customers. More importantly, they had stolen my money!

I would rate them 0 out of 10 for providing me with absolutely nothing for my money. I will never use them again. If you find yourself in this situation and have paid by debit card, call your bank and ask to use their 'chargeback scheme'. This means they can refund your money from the seller's bank back into your account. This is what I did and it worked really quickly.

Original review: May 19, 2020

Some sellers on this side are spam. It is not possible to contact Etsy over the phone or email to resolve an issue. For example I ordered tomato trees, seller haven't sent it to me so I opened case, then the seller stated that they sent it to me and Etsy closed case. I'm not able to continue complaining about this case. Wasn't able to find any Etsy's contact info such as phone or email.

Original review: May 17, 2020

I went through the Etsy online because I noticed a TV show from the 50s called our Miss Brooks and I wasn't aware of SCARYGUY video copied this tv show on dvd-r. They claim it's perfectly ok to do so, but I found out it's illeagal to copy from a copyright tv show and sell online to the public !!!!

Original review: May 16, 2020

All of the Etsy shops received a statement from the owner stating that we would be supported and could take our time paying our invoices to Etsy during covid-19. However, I have received constant reminders and lack of support in any way. I have written and received no response. During these uncertain times in the world right now, it is the most important time to display compassion and moral values together with business ethics. Etsy has shown me its lack of ethics by restricting my account during this time. The statement was clearly a facade to the convince the public they stand by their shop owners. But they do not. I'm closing my shop and opening elsewhere. This is so sad. I do not wish to be connected to unethical business people.

Etsy Company Information