1.75/5

788 Etsy Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: Oct. 20, 2018

I ordered 2 belt buckles which were advertised as 16 and 20 dollars even after selecting Canadian dollars. I was charged close to 70 dollars and can't get money back. Absolutely zero customer service. DON'T SHOP HERE.

Original review: Oct. 17, 2018

I ordered an item from the TeeMePlease shop knowing there was a minimal delay in shipping (believe it was about 5 business days). This was on Sept 28th. October 9th, the item was not shipped and I reached out to the shop to see if it was shipped otherwise cancel the order. I was told it was shipped and the seller created a label to lead me on. October 16th, there was no USPS updates at all and I filed a complaint and contacted the seller to cancel it for good and issue a refund. I was assured it was mailed and I knew it wasn't. I even commented how I bet it starts tracking that night.

Well it did. I had asked multiple times for it to be cancelled and not shipped and yet the ignorant store brought it that day to make a point. I contacted them again today (Oct 17th) and they are claiming it was mailed the prior week. **. I have asked for a return label to be sent as well to make a speedy return that isnt on my dime since I made it clear to cancel and they refuse. DO NOT USE THIS SHOP. THIS SHOP IS THE ONE IN A MILLION HORRIBLE SHOPS OF ETSY!

Get expert buying tips about Online Shopping Websites delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Oct. 16, 2018

I’ve bought some natural confetti from Confetti Lane for my wedding but the package didn’t arrived and it automatically returned back to the seller. I have the proof that the item is back at the seller but they don’t want to give the money back and Etsy doesn’t do anything to help. They really don’t care even if I have sent them the proof. Don’t buy from them because the package will get lost and they won’t return your money!!! Terrible experience with them!

Original review: Oct. 14, 2018

I purchased a ring, back in August, that was advertised and described as "genuine moissanite" & "14k gold". I had plenty of communication with the seller before purchase, asked plenty of questions, and to be honest, I almost did not buy from him because he kept bugging me asking "when you buy ring now ok I make you very good ring you buy now". I understood that he was in India and there was a bit of a language barrier. At the time he only had a few sales, and nothing stood out as far as him being a dishonest seller. So, I purchased the ring. I had reservations, but, being that I had been buying on Etsy for nearly ten years, and even briefly had a shop where I sold a few antiques and vintage pieces, I believed that Etsy was reputable, and actually backed their buyers as eBay does... WRONG!!!

I received the ring after two weeks - not bad coming from India - and before I had even opened the cheap ring box completely, knew I had been swindled out of $300.00. The ring was of 'gumball machine' quality, being bright brassy gold, nothing at all CLOSE to looking like all of my other 14k (and even 10k gold)... not even close. The stone was supposed to be genuine moissanite. I immediately contacted seller, and told him that I would return the ring to him and that I would like to have my money refunded. I was immediately met with "ring is not fake, I not refund you money. You go any jeweler. They tell you ring not fake" - so I did just that, taking the ring to two separate jewelers who confirmed both the stone and the gold were fake, using professional equipment.

I then attempted to open a "item not as described" case, but had to get a "call back" from Etsy. The lady I spoke to was very polite and assured me that they would rectify the problem - only I had to wait 7 days from when the item was scheduled to arrive before I could open a case or even leave feedback. She told me to contact PayPal in the meantime, just to make sure they are aware of what was going on. So I did. I took pics, opened the case, and waited for a response from Etsy and the seller. He then contacted me and said to return the ring and he would refund me.

Well, it took three attempts to get the correct and full name and shipping address. Which took about three to five days. I finally got the information so I could complete the customs forms, sent it expedited (5-7 day delivery), and he did confirm that he had received it (it arrived in 6 days), and told me that he would refund me $270.00 on Tuesday - this was on Thursday - first of all, I paid $280.00 for the ring, plus $20.00 shipping, and another $30.00 to send it back to India. Why if he had received it, do I have to wait almost another week for him to refund me?

So, I again contacted Etsy. The lady on the phone this time (this was the third woman I had spoken to over the course of the two month long ordeal), told me that someone from some sort of other department would contact me by email and that she could not issue refunds. I checked my email for days without a single word from Etsy. Then on day three with absolutely no email or communication from them, I managed to find an entire series of messages on my "open case" page, that I had NO IDEA EVEN EXISTED!!! My heart sank when I saw that they had closed my case, completely unbeknownst to me!! There was also a message from "Montgomery from Etsy" stating that since I used PayPal to purchase, that they could not refund me. Great, I'm out $330.00 with nothing to show, and my of course our vow renewal ceremony had passed and I had no ring, so that was ruined. I contacted PayPal again, and had my refund within and hour!!

I thank God that I DID pay through PayPal, who had my back and got my money back!! In over ten years buying on eBay, I have had only one item not show up (from China), and I contacted eBay, and had my refund within a few hours. Needless to say, I will stick with eBay, who actually backs their buyers, and where you can actually talk to a LIVE HUMAN- they have excellent customer service, and you are protected in the event that an item is grossly misrepresented, or item not received. I had made plenty of purchases on Etsy over the past 7 years, but thankfully, in the last three or four years, I rarely ever bought anything on there as I mainly shop on eBay.

I will never purchase on Etsy again, needless to say, and have closed my shop and my entire account altogether, and I informed them of this fact and also that I will let everyone I know, about the nightmare I experienced on Etsy. I left the page up so that I could show my husband the correspondence in my "open case" page today, and, lo and behold, they had deleted all the messages!!! Yes, believe the hundreds and hundreds of people who say that they delete messages/negative reviews/comments in forums/ etc, because it is absolutely true - I saw it first hand.

If you do take the risk and actually buy on this vile platform, PLEASE make sure that you purchase through PayPal, print out any correspondence (or do a screenshot from your phone), and be sure to file a complaint with the attorney general in both your state, and also the attorney general New York, where they are located. Do not let them steal your hard earned money!! Good luck to all sellers and buyers who have had/are having problems with this despicable company!!

Original review: Oct. 13, 2018

If you buy anything, then know that Etsy has a "free of all our sins" policy. They do not have your back when your item is never shipped to you. They are crooked and will make both parties suffer while they reap the whatever % they get from every purchase. Customer service can't help either and they tell you that everything is out of their hands. A fast food delivery service has better customer service in ensuring you get what you pay for.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Etsy?

Original review: Oct. 13, 2018

Sellers are losing more and more options about their shop. Everything is under the control of Etsy, and in the benefit of Etsy. We used to be able to choose our shop policies. Etsy has changed our days we require returns or refunds, but that is not my primary complaint. Sellers bend over backwards, when they believe in the philosophy that the customer is always right. We try our best to please everyone regardless. Returns and refunds are no longer considered full refunds unless you include shipping. It is now considered a partial refund, unless you include shipping costs, often times shipping upgrades of priority a buyer chose at check out.

Now, once you return something, you are wide open, vulnerable to abuse by sellers because you cannot close a transaction that was returned. Most of us sellers have policies that exclude shipping in returns and refunds because we would have major losses if we offered that to customers who receive and don't like and want to return an item. Etsy won't refund us our shipping we pay twice on until they are refunded first by USPS, so why do we have to be vulnerable to manipulation and intimidation, because our case is now left open, including ratings, if we do not agree to give shipping back on an item a buyer chooses to return.

This was never the case in the many years I was with Etsy, and I doubt Etsy would leave themselves so open for such loss with shipping costs, in an online consumer driven shop where customers see and choose to keep or return? This leaves us sellers wide open to bad ratings that are now an arduous ordeal of emails and Etsy misunderstandings, and "sorry." We sellers no longer have the ability to protect ourselves from those who would intimidate, and abuse our shop policies because we cannot enforce them now that we cannot close out our cases as "fully refunded" unless their shipping is also included. This is new, and with every change that only benefits Etsy, to get more buyers, we see they do not care about their sellers and how the changes affect them.

Who is paying Etsy's billion dollar business? Sellers, who have absolutely no choice nor control over their shops, and are now subject to the whims and manipulations of sellers who can buy, use, and return items, if we do not refund 100% of shipping. Outrageous unethical business practices, as we see Etsy becoming too big and more concerned about making more and more on the backs of little mom and pop shops. I am so close to being done with this Etsy abuse, which only cares about their own billions, and not us sellers, who have lost even the ability to protect ourselves from being manipulated by buyers, unless we do exactly what the buyer wants, even if they abuse your shop policies.

Shop policies have no meaning anymore, anyone can bad rate you unless you give back the shipping, which I am sure Etsy would not do if they were a shop. Totally disgusted with Etsy, sellers should take several days a month together and shut down their sites to show Etsy that we will not line their pockets with our $100 a month in monthly charges to have no choice over our own shops. Unethical business practices Etsy needs to rethink. Give us our choices back to use PayPal if we choose, our days of return time in our policies, our "close cancelled orders" regardless if shipping is refunded or not, as it used to be for many years. What gave them the idea to put sellers at the mercy of buyers? I have no clue.

Original review: Oct. 10, 2018

I found some fabric that I wanted to purchase on Etsy. The seller Fabric Universe had one price for the swatch which was $1.00, there was no price for yardage. So... I purchased 20 yards. The seller contacted me and told me that was the swatch price ($1.00) and the price is for the fabric per yard is $5.99. I told the seller that $5.99 was not listed and that I should get the fabric for a $1.00 a yard. The owner did offer me a refund. I told the owner I wanted the fabric. So... I contacted Etsy and put a dispute in about this situation.

In the dispute I told the them that there was only one price for the fabric. I was offered a refund by the owner BUT... I WANT THE FABRIC... AND THE CUSTOMER IS ALWAYS RIGHT!!! Etsy made their decision then sided with the seller. To be honest I should have got the fabric... it was the seller's fault that they misrepresented the price on the fabric. I did get my refund. I will not be buying anything from Etsy in the near future. They need to understand that the customer is always right. No wonder they have low customer ratings... shame on them.

Original review: Oct. 9, 2018

I am an Etsy seller. Being a part of the Etsy family by nature defines us as a small business. It is a broker site for HANDMADE sellers. I had a customer receive a broken cord with one of our lamps. She had ordered before, so as an apology and a gift, I gave her an upgraded dimmer cord to replace the broken one (which was really a USPS damage issue, nonetheless I really do CUSTOMER CARE). The customer complained that it was a "dirty electricity" cord and wanted me to exchange it for a standard one. We use UL Listed cords that have Cal Prop 68 labels when necessary, and this is simply not a dirty electrical part. PERIOD. So I asked her to pay to ship the cord back. No response. She opened a claim on all her orders, even past ones that she had left 5 star reviews on and went back in and changed the reviews to one star.

We settled and I agreed to allow her to just return the last order for a full refund and even to refund her return shipping! After all was completed, the cases were closed BY THE CUSTOMER, Etsy suspended my account, leaving me unable to ship existing orders of innocent customers! They want me to refund the customer, but I have not only fully refunded her, there is no way to refund MORE than what she paid! When I asked Etsy how to do this, they said to write her a check or send it via PayPal. How would THAT be tracked??? Apparently they mistakenly thought I was to refund the other orders as well, even though the customer has said that she doesn't want that and closed the cases. I have been locked out of my seller account and there is nothing I can do to rectify it. No way to reach the admin for the case - he cannot receive inbound calls or emails. Huh???

I was raised with a "the customer is always right" mentality, but also not to be taken advantage. Customers can open cases WITHOUT input from the sellers. Customer Care folks have NEVER physically had to face a seller or buyer in their lives. The human element is non-existent for a broker site that represents ARTISTS AND HANDMADE SELLERS! HOW CAN THIS POSSIBLY WORK? Etsy is riddled with sellers who lie and do not make their items. You can even see the exact same photos of items across multiple shops representing items that are clearly made in China. We ourselves have over 75 shops selling items that we handmake and it is clear that they have not made a paper airplane let alone some of the tool and time intensive items that we do. Etsy is now a publicly traded company and have lost all the goodness that made them what they WERE.

Original review: Oct. 6, 2018

I found some chairs I liked on Etsy. I tried to send the seller a question and I was required to set up an account. The seller never responded to my question. When I tried to give feedback to Etsy, I found they have no way to give them feedback. They don't care. I closed the account and will never use them again.

Original review: Oct. 4, 2018

On 11/13/2017 I first Contacted 'Geek Chimp Designs' from Etsy to update my website menu as I wanted it to be 'fancy and interactive'. We agreed on a price of $125 for this task. After a couple weeks, I was told to get my menu to function as I would like I would need to rebuild my website as the current coding and modules were not compatible. They claimed my previous developer didn't have the coding done correctly so they could fix that along with a new design for me. So while I did get a menu for my website, it was ultimately boring, plain and did not do what was originally agreed due, which I was told was due to my site and such which is why I ultimately agreed for the site update.

On 11/26/2017 I hired 'Geek Chimp Designs' from Etsy to redesign my website for $1,100 with a due date of it being completed within 4 weeks. This price included not only a new site, but the menu as functioning as originally agreed when I hired them. I accepted the offer for my site to be redone, have the coding fixed & have my menu working as discussed. It's nearly a year later & I have nothing to show for it except the (incomplete) menu design.

I have over 500 messages on Etsy with this seller in regards to asking for updates & proof of progress, such as screenshots, that were never provided. (Oh wait, I had a template I said I liked - but was never applied using my site content, just a basic template which I later discovered was not even custom made for me, but found elsewhere on the internet and I was provided a screenshot of how my new menu was looking in the design... The design I never ultimately saw). There was always an excuse. I was consistently told that I would see something by X date or it would be completed by X date. The date would come & nothing would be done & another date was pushed back. I tried to continue working with them, expressed my frustration multiple times to no avail.

Finally, I reached out to Etsy to help resolve this issue as this was the platform I hired the seller on & they claimed too much time had passed and they would not help me despite the fact this was an on-going project that was not delivered. They said to keep working with the seller (I have a copy of the email). The fact that this was on their platform and they would not even investigate to see that this was an ongoing project and not a "one time purchase and done" transaction I certainly expected a little more support as a buyer. Of course, I got no help. I continued to try & work with the seller hoping for some results. BUYERS BEWARE! ETSY WILL NOT HELP YOU WHEN YOU ARE BEING SCAMMED!

Original review: Oct. 4, 2018

Made my first purchase last week and received the item in a timely manner, but it was not at all as pictured or described and I was very frustrated and dissatisfied. I contacted the seller who responded immediately, but will not refund the item as she needs the money because her car was in the shop 7 times last month, she's got to put food on the table, winter is coming (she's from Maine), her house payment is due, hope I understand etc etc etc. I would rather buy through eBay or another store that has some kind of assured conflict resolution or a way to get your money back if there is a dispute. This store seemed very unprofessional and this was my first and absolutely last purchase on Etsy. I don't like giving bad reviews but I actually feel robbed.

Original review: Oct. 2, 2018

I ordered a sweatshirt September 15, 2018. The company contacted me October 2, 2018 to let me know they had not been able to fill my order and would take another week to even start it due to not having the item at all. My daughter had an event she was wearing it to and now I have to go out of town to find something even close to what we need! They should have contacted me as soon as they knew it was not in so I could get what I needed in a timely manner. I responded that I needed it within a week and they just canceled my order without consulting me first. They are horrible and I would not suggest them to even my worst enemy!

Original review: Sept. 27, 2018

Ordered one On The Day You Were Born print. Completed all fields accurately. I then noticed they had spelled name wrong, so contacted Erin and told her. She apologised. That was a week ago... I've sent over 5 emails asking where the product is??? Took my money and not delivered. Not responded to any of my emails, even provided an alternative delivery address. NO REPLY. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS WEBSITE! IT'S A SCAM. I've reported this to the fraud department of my bank, to investigate. SHAME ON YOU PEOPLE!

Original review: Sept. 25, 2018

Unfortunately I have had nothing but issues with this website. Our company ordered 14 charm bracelets from one of the sellers (Alice) at ** and we did not receive anything of what we ordered. We received a small bangle (large enough to fit a toddler yet we ordered them for midwives). Instead of trying to correct the error that she made, she blames the consumer. It is outright ridiculous. Buyer beware; we spent $300 for bangles that costs $3 to make and they don't even fit.

She wants us to pay additional monies to both ship the wrong order back to order and to pay for the new order to come. Outright ridiculous. Don't waste your time shopping on Etsy because trying to get in contact with someone to complain is not going to happen. The conversation from the last message from her was pretty much her taking advantage of the fact that she already got paid for her crappy service. Just don't do it. I wish someone would have told us about this company before we wasted our time and our money and the worst thing these were gifts for our midwives.

Original review: Sept. 25, 2018

The quilt that I purchased from Karan ** was of high quality and was well made. We will be selling it at auction to raise funds at the Brenda K. Wolfe Peritoneal Cancer Foundation's Fundraiser. All money raised at this event goes to research to the Ohio State Comprehensive Research Center - the James.

Original review: Sept. 25, 2018

I purchased and paid for a ring. I never received it. I went through all of the instructions on the website to report my issue. It has not been resolved. No call backs, no emails. This is sad. I have purchased from Etsy before so I'm so sad to see that this happened. Their platform just simply ignores all of your complaints. This is the LAST purchase I will make from ETSY. Stay AWAY!!!

Original review: Sept. 19, 2018

Chatted w/ a representative via chat and had many a question about a product in which would have took too long to wait for responses via chat. Asked for a call and he said, "What time?" Provided time, never called. Anyways, they lost my business, went elsewhere and glad I did.

Original review: Sept. 17, 2018

I just had a horrible experience with Etsy. I purchased beads from a seller, and when they didn't show up, I saw that the tracking reported as "delivered to an individual"... I immediately called Etsy. They say it's behind their control and offered no compensation for the gone-missing package. I also got tossed from one manager to another. Stick to Amazon if you want a platform that cares about the consumer and protects their clients. I am out over 60 dollars and will never use Etsy again.

Resolution response: Sept. 30, 2018

I had originally struggled to get a refund from one of the vendors who never delivered an item I ordered. I was very frustrated that there appeared to be limited time to get a refund even if items had not been shipped. After, contacting Etsy directly, I did get a refund and help which was very appreciated.

Original review: Sept. 17, 2018

I placed an order on March 15 from a UK vendor that was projected to be shipped on March 29th. I contacted the vendor in June and still received no response. Etsy now has no option to resolve the issue because their website says too much time has elapsed as if they have zero accountability to the customers after 100 days even though they encourage customers to resolve these issues with the vendor. No company that allows customers to be billed before an item ships is not liable or responsible for ensuring delivery or reconciliation if a vendor does not hold up their end of the deal. This is theft and Etsy is enabling it.

Original review: Sept. 9, 2018

Hi there! I've run my Etsy shop since October 31st, 2014. I have almost 15k sales and a 5-star rating. I understand that some of you have had bad experiences, and I am SO VERY SORRY for that, However most of the sellers on Etsy work incredibly hard to provide the BEST experience possible for buyers. Yes, there are scam artists on any site. If you have issues, you can file a claim with Etsy. If Etsy cannot help you, you can file a credit card chargeback. Paying with PayPal can also add an extra layer of protection. Sometimes credit card companies deny a chargeback, due to not understanding the full situation. Persistence in asking to speak to a manager through the credit card company can certainly help, as well as accounting out an issue and sending it via email and speaking to someone on the phone, after you submit a chargeback.

Just as much as there are scam sellers, shops also encounter scam buyers. So it's honestly a two-way street. (That's not to say that sellers should ever accuse buyers of scamming or treat them straight away as scammers.) It sucks when it happens on either side, especially because we'd like to believe Etsy as a whole, is about connecting people and celebrating handmade items.

I adore the platform and have only ever had the best buying and selling experiences. My customers are incredibly and normally when there is an issue with an order, I'm able to resolve it right away, without anyone getting upset. We just need to remember that there are people behind each computer and regardless of the situation, as an Etsy seller, it's our job and responsibility to help our customers, no matter the situation.

I hope this helps explain how Etsy works and how to help facilitate the best experience possible. IN terms of scam shops, a lot of shops selling Disney/Marvel and other copyrighted material, tend to be shops that either get shut down or scam customers. They are selling items with artwork that does not belong to them. If you try to avoid shops like that, it should also help ensure you won't be scammed.

As far as faking reviews or sales, it isn't very possible or something that would actually be cost effective. Etsy takes money from every sale, and they monitor sales/reviews to ensure people are not purchasing items from the same location. If a shop has hundreds/thousands of sales, there is a very high chance that those are legitimate sales and reviews. <3 <3 I hope this helps! <3 <3

Original review: Sept. 9, 2018

I have read a lot of really bad reviews about Etsy, but just wanted to say, each Etsy shop is separate from the next. Read each individual shop's reviews carefully to see how each individual runs their shop. Sometimes a shop will have items that fall apart even if they're pricey, other times items will be inexpensive but nice quality. Sometimes shops will not refund money for problems, other times shops are happy to refund money and go above and beyond. Just go to the shop you're thinking about purchasing from and look over all of their reviews so you know which ones you should and shouldn't shop from.

Original review: Sept. 7, 2018

I bought a bracelet that was supposed to be 10 carat gold. When I received it, it appeared to be fake, based on its deep yellow color. I contacted the seller, and while continuing to claim it was real gold, they agreed for me to return it for a refund. I returned the bracelet to the seller via USPS. Seller continues to claim not receiving it after three weeks have passed. Unfortunately shipping services at my grocery store didn't provide me with a tracking number. I escalated the situation to Etsy, who were of little if any help. I don't have the bracelet and I am out $57 for a bracelet that looked cheap enough to have gotten as a prize from a vending machine.

Based on this experience, I have to question the type of sellers that are on Etsy. This seller using broken English claimed in her responses to have a large physical store, but when I searched for Blusom on Google, there was no indication whatsoever that Blusom has any physical store. Their website is powered by Etsy and nearly all pronouns used in the site are "I," not "we." My best assumption is it's one person purporting to be a large business. Yes, many sellers on Etsy likely are individuals, not truly companies. But if that's the case, don't claim to be a real store when you're really just one person.

Original review: Sept. 3, 2018

I purchased a wall decal from Star Graphix, a seller through Etsy. My US postal Delivery Rep came to my door with an empty tube. I suspected that perhaps it was opened while being checked coming through Customs and the decal must have slipped out. I immediately contacted Star Graphix to let them know and sent them a pic of the packaging that I received. They immediately called me a liar and a thief and said they were going to report me. They continued to come at me finally telling me that I was no better than a shoplifter. I opened a case with Etsy but Etsy said they could not help me because they can not control their sellers' policies. Sorry Etsy, that is just bad business.

Original review: Sept. 1, 2018

These people are so disrespectful! I had a bad experience last year. Two days ago, I placed an order. Due to the fact that they had not mailed it, I asked them if I could cancel it and if by canceling my $7 order, they would penalize me with their ridiculous cancellation fee of $25. I never received a respond. For the last two days, I thoroughly reviewed my bank account to see if it was charged and completed in my account, it was not there. 15 minutes ago, I opened my account and what was there? Yep, the charge for the item! It was done today. Anyways, please READ CAREFULLY the cancelation fee, before ordering from them. NEVER AGAIN.

Original review: Sept. 1, 2018

Why in the hell does this company try randomly to take money out of my acct that was not scheduled? I paid the gd fee last week, they upped my limit to $50 and today that attempt to extort my bank acct without notice and shut down my site as it is a bank holiday and they have not deposited my earnings. This is **! FRANKLY TO TAKE MONEY UNSCHEDULED IS ILLEGAL AND I AM REPORTING THEM TO ALLY and UN UTAH CREDIT UNION BOTH. AND TO THE FCC. They are not reachable, their website is not accessible and I am going to file a complaint today with the DOJ. What a bunch of **.

Original review: Aug. 31, 2018

The business cards were black in color on the back. Leaving no way to write the date of the next appointment with it showing up. The cards pictured were a glossy gold sparkle like with a black rectangle in the center for your name. The cards I received were thin, flimsy, and no gloss. The black rectangle in the center wasn't even centered. I would be embarrassed to even hand these out. I contacted Andrea ** from ANABDesign. Her response was "No Refund". I guess I have learned a lesson to do more research before ordering. All of the 5 stars are a big scam.

Original review: Aug. 31, 2018

I order decals for my with truck and I ask them if they can make them go on the inside. They said they could just put a message with my orders so I did and when I got them they made them go on the outside instead of the inside like I ask them. When I complained about it they said they didn't see my message and nothing they can do about it. So I will never buy from them again and you shouldn't too.

Original review: Aug. 22, 2018

Ordered a custom made dress in May. She printed the USPS shipping label and sent me the info, fine. A MONTH later, it still hasn’t shown up. I file a missing mail request and USPS reports they can’t find the item. I contact CeCe ** AGAIN. No response other than “oh, I shipped it.” I file a claim with my credit card company. Denied BASED ON HER PRINTING THE LABEL. Am still trying to resolve the issue through Esty directly. FOUR MONTHS later. In short, don’t pay her or anyone until you receive your product or you’ll end up paying $315 for an outfit she probably never made in the first place.

Original review: Aug. 20, 2018

So I ordered from Etsy a beautiful beauty and the beast birthday banner for my daughter's 5th birthday. I waited and waited for my product but I didn't realize they didn't send me tracking number or anything through email. I had to make my daughter's birthday banner instead. Turned out nice but I'm very disappointed. They are a scam. They don't have the products. They aren't behind anything. If there was a 0 option for the rating I would of picked that. Hope they get caught!

Original review: Aug. 18, 2018

I was looking for a gift for my daughter's birthday and received a notice that my product shipped without a tracking number and I contacted the "seller" when I did not receive my product. I never heard anything from the seller and he in fact removed himself from Etsy.com as a seller. As I was attempting to file a case I realized they had no real policy to protect their buyers. If I filed a case it would take up to a year to receive my $100 back into my account with no guarantee of anything. So I had file a fraudulent case with my bank, with all the information I had gotten from Etsy or the lack thereof, ie the emails with NO tracking number and several email attempts to contact the seller. Thankfully my BANK dealt with the situation and within 10 days my money was refunded with no help from Etsy. Will never buy, sell or even browse their site anymore. Beware! There are so many phantom sellers and Etsy does nothing to combat this type of fraud.

Etsy Company Information