eBay

Compare Online Shopping Companies

Research top Online Shopping Companies recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

EBay is worst-run company I have ever seen: Carl Icahn, Wednesday, 5 Mar 2014. Support from overseas is poorly skilled, or trained by eBay. All's good when things flow, but once there's an issue, eBay pushes back. EBay isn't entirely transparent, and their vendors post items that reflect this. Vendors posts an item with an inaccurate description. EBay claims they'll "do something." Go back, and check, and the item is posted in a similar manner. Dispute, eBay claims it does NOT recognize an email it sends with an actual case number that includes the item being discussed/disputed is the item purchased from eBay? ANY excuse to avoid accountability because eBay CONFIRMS orders by sending you an email.

My account has been blocked. I only buy and I have no outstanding payments. eBay will not tell me why. They say they sent notification to an email address that is not mine. I told them this and I am concerned that someone may have accessed my account. eBay will not provide any information and I suspect this is covering up a crime (maybe not maliciously) but certainly with rigid policies all responses are clearly standard responses and in no way address any concerns. Any ideas how I can a) find out if anyone has been accessing my account b) get my account re-instated if possible.

At the beginning of 2016 I decided to begin selling some items I had acquired through different means, such as yard sales, Facebook and other online sites that were created for such sales and also thrift store shopping. Over the years I had accumulated quite a few items. Most of them brand new merchandise still in the original packaging and numerous pieces of jewelry. So my wife talked me into selling some or most of these items on eBay. We needed to make some extra room in the house. Also, we really could use the extra cash to pay off some bills and basically take care of a few of our financial issues at the time. I finally got the opportunity and time one day to sit down and start an account on eBay as a seller. After opening my new account my wife and I had gone through some of the jewelry we had purchased earlier in the year at yard sales and other places. Every purchase was made legitimately.

We decided on my first item being a 14k gold and ruby ring, just a small man's band. So I posted it (she did) on eBay with an asking price of around 200 USD. We figured this was a fair price in comparison to the retail price of 1200 to 1600 USD. We didn't pay very much for it, so we thought we would pass on the deal at the same time quickly achieving our first goal amount to pay one of our bills. Finally it was posted. Time to wait for a buyer. Only 3 or 4 minutes passed when I received an email from eBay. When I opened this email expecting to see an interested buyer, I was shocked to see that eBay had suspended my account completely. I then sent a reply asking for clarification as to why they have suspended my account. What they told me was simply ridiculous.

They said they suspended my account because they were concerned for the public and their buyers. When I asked why I was told that it was because I was selling the ring for far less than its value. That is everything that he would tell me. My question is, why should it be a reason for concern, no matter what price I choose to sell my own property for to eBay. Why should they be able to suspend my account with underlying accusations of theft. Is it because they wouldn't make the amount they wanted to from my merchandise? I feel this is unfair to me as a new seller. How many others have they treated like this. I do not believe they should be able to run a business like this.

Can I give no stars? Obviously not. eBay become one big scam place backed by PayPal. PayPal split from eBay Jul, 2016 however they collect most revenue in fees from eBay as well everyone is forced to use PayPal: if you pay with credit card it's still processed by PayPal. It's Seller security or Buyer security they love to remind you. There is no Seller security nor there is a Buyer security. If you a Seller you have to deal with scammers that register with eBay and PayPal and if you are a Buyer you deal with scammers as well. eBay's biggest thing when it comes to sales comes from Far East, China to say. Americans and Europeans avoid do anything with these Sellers and Buyers for it's always something... but eBay and PayPal allows them to have registered with CA or NJ and so address but post to unaware from Far East... Same with Buyers from Far East- they register with suites and always receive item "damaged" or "as not described."

They very easy learn tricks how to play the "game." This is very shaky place to buy or sell! They charge 10% from sale + 10% from shipping. You pay also 3-4% to PayPal. Poorly managed eBay's billing. It's a torture every month to "babysit" their billing. For some reason "mistakes" always benefit eBay! Needless to say that you have to deal with outsourced call centers in Philippines. Barely can't understand, they waste time reading their manuals... (paid hourly) solve nothing. You cannot reach anyone in the States- they will not transfer. It may started years ago with better intentions but these days it's a eFlea.

eBay is a scheme to make money. People are allowed to sell whatever they want for whatever price they want and eBay takes a portion of every item sold, including a portion of the shipping. I shouldn't have to pay eBay fees 3 times for 1 item. On top of that they only care about their buyers not their sellers which makes NO sense since the sellers are the ones making them money. NO RETURNS means RETURNS ACCEPTED so don't bother selecting it, a case will be opened and you will have to pay for your item to be returned and refund the money.

If a buyer scams you or files false claims eBay doesn't care because the buyer is always right. Plus the rating system is rigged. You can only leave positive feedback for any buyer and any negative feedback left won't show up so you don't know who are bad and good buyers. The whole system is rigged and customer service is awful and absolutely no help. The last customer service person claimed they didn't have anybody higher up then stated you will need to speak to someone higher up... seriously? It honestly isn't worth the hassle. Hopefully a new selling site that is fair to both buyers and sellers is created soon because eBay definitely isn't helping themselves by not supporting the sellers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about eBay Motors?

Charged me a 20% restocking fees $78.99!! Item condition "manufacturer refurbished" is a completely false information. There was a visible scratch on the screen. Phone (Apple iPhone 6s - 16GB 64GB 128GB GSM "Factory Unlocked") was returned the moment I noticed it. I never used the phone or did not even open the SIM tray. Paid $10 to ship it back to the seller, that is enough penalty + wastage of time for shopping at eBay. EBay customer support told me clearly that the restocking fees will not be there when I called before sending back the item. Today when I called them back they gave me seller's number and email to resolve the issue. They said since the return is closed there is nothing that they can do!!! Please stay away from eBay and specifically this seller even though he has over 204K reviews with 98% positive. Not sure how he got them!!

On June 29th I had decided to order a Samsung Virgin Mobile. Paulo prepaid flip phone from a "Aaron and Sons" on eBay.com. By July 1st, 2017 I went to my eBay.com app just to check in to see if so said seller and website had received my order. On July 3rd, 2017 I went back to see again if the seller confirmed my shipping and tracking information. Which the item had free shipping, and was to be delivered on July 8th, 2017. When not receiving any information from seller and eBay.com I returned to my eBay.com account and followed up with their suggestion to contact the seller. No confirmation! No contact from Aaron and Sons who resides in Washington DC? So they said. The 4th of July, 2017... I let the holiday go by. But on the 6th of July, 2017. Still no confirmation from either eBay.com or Mr. Aaron and Sons. So I called and cancel the item. An eBay representative named "Tony" told me once more to contact the seller.

At this point I am seeing what websites like this has to do to make it. They hire sellers to "Bait You!" then Take your Money. And switch up your account to keep whatever you order... First of all eBay.com is not Amazon.com. And the reputation of name eBay.com is as old as its business. Finally, emails was sent back and forth. And after all the humiliation. They still haven't sent any information concerning the seller or my refund. eBay.com should looked at in a way federal government... and not allowed to sell, buy, Bait, Take, and Switch any longer! Thank you! ConsumerAffairs for allowing me to report this most unprofessional and petty business online. By the way? The price that they are trying to keep? 19.99.

I hate eBay. Shopping on eBay sucks! Dear Consumers if you want to save money and not having stress, stay away from eBay. eBay does not care about consumers like us! I preferred to shop on "Amazon" because "Amazon" cares about consumers! I ordered the wrong size of a cardigan on eBay. I cancel it right away but the merchant still shipped me the product. The merchant shouldn't ship me the product, but they did and they make me for the cost of return shipping.
It took me about a week. Sent the email back and forth with the merchant. Then I sent the email to eBay, and eBay decided that I should pay for the shipping cost.

eBay demands me to pay for the return shipping cost to oversee which cost very high. It happens the same thing to my husband. He bought a camera lens. It didn't work and he tried to get his money back and eBay told my husband to keep the lens which it didn't work.

I was so excited when I finally ordered the kind of laptop that I had been drooling over for quite some time. So excited that I totally missed the shipping details the seller was using - FedEx Ground. The seller shipped the same day I ordered on July 3rd. It cost me $19.99 for this "service". I missed the fact that I wouldn't receive the laptop until July 12th! I know about weekends and holidays, etc, but 10 days in this day and age of 2 day and even overnight shipping? Never again will I purchase anything from an Eastcoast seller on EBay if he or she is using FedEx ground! I live in Seattle and will either stick with Amazon or at least find someone closer to home! I followed tracking and counted 7 - yes 7 location updates in Troutdale, Oregon over a 3 day period - 150 miles from my home and less than a 4 hour drive - and I still won't see my laptop for another 3 days!!! Frustrated & PO'd!

Ordered a Milwaukee M18 fan. I ended up paying 34% more through hidden fees. The fan was $99 but final total was $134. The $99 dollars included shipping and international fees, yet for some reason through PayPal, extra charges were added for MORE SHIPPING COSTS. It is too late to cancel order and get money back. eBay is CORRUPT! Below are screen shots of the transactions. Buyer be AWARE!

We avoided eBay for almost 7 years after our past bad experience getting scammed there. After seeing changes to the site, what appeared to be improved policy against scams by buyers, and having received lengthy apologies and reassurances from them, I figured I would give them another chance. BIG MISTAKE. Here we are years later, only to find out nothing has changed. The customer service reps tell you just about anything to get you to go along with them, only to give you the polar opposite response later, in an effort to shirk responsibility and pass the risk of loss onto someone else who cannot defend themselves. In short: they go back on their word to sock you with the cost of fraud so they don't have to take responsibility.

We were forced to take a return of an empty product package after delivering a factory-sealed, new condition item to the buyer. Ebay says the buyer doesn't buy much and doesn't use the account much, so they have no way of knowing and simply took their word for it. But when they approved the return request, against our wishes, we called and were told the wording of the notification really didn't match the issue and should be different anyhow, not to worry, that we would be covered for the loss and that this was simply part of their process. Plus the buyer said in a message that buy lots of these type of products on eBay, which seems to conflict with eBay's assessment. Both the buyer and eBay insist that it wouldn't make sense to take the contents of the package and send it back empty, but that obviously is not logical. The contents of the bottle were valuable.

The buyer claimed the product was empty inside the package, despite being factory sealed and the sound of the liquid product being heard outside the box, which refutes the buyer's claim. Seller also submitted photos of other like items from the same source and assortment showing the bottles full in their boxes. There was no evidence of leakage or loss of substance. The packaging was clean and new with no shipping damage and no major stains. This product when leaked and dried is extremely sticky - if it had broken open in shipping, it would have been obvious. On return the bottle cap was unscrewed, and there was still liquid residue in the bottom of the bottle. Ebay customer CS tried to claim that maybe the factory had made an error and packaged it empty, but the evidence refutes this.

Buyer didn't even include any evidence or pictures at all, which eBay CS pointed out worked in the seller's favor. In fact all of the evidence showed that the seller delivered the product as specified and that the buyer's claim was beyond belief, to which numerous eBay CS agents agreed. Yet after we got the empty package back, we were billed for it by eBay and denied for a claim under seller protection. Ebay literally allowed this fraudulent buyer to keep our property and billed us for the empty packaging being returned. It was also eBay CS who told us to examine the product when we got it back, and that we would be able to tell if the buyer kept the contents by the difference in shipping weight. Sure enough, the return was 2.5 oz lighter than when it was shipped, the rated weight of the product contents, proving our case.

Ebay reps said we would only need to call in and verify the product was returned empty in order to be covered by seller protection and complete an appeal. Yet when the time came to do this, they refused and tried to bill us for it anyhow, completely ignoring the evidence. It seemed as if eBay CS deliberately lied to us in an effort to get us to take the box back because previous to them letting me that I told them I would RTS a return from this customer because I knew she was lying.

The final email received from eBay denying the appeal said that sometimes there is loss in business and that we should simply accept that. It doesn't make sense at all. It says they have no way of validating the buyer's claim, so they let the buyer return it for our inspection. But apparently our inspection had zero impact on their decision already, which despite eBay's claims to us otherwise, was already made up a week prior. Now that we have done so and informed them that it was returned empty, they say they have no way of knowing it was the buyer who emptied the parcel. WHO ELSE WOULD HAVE DONE IT? YOU IDIOTS!! Plus the photos that show the product was sealed from the factory on shipment. So we have abandoned our eBay account with the balance owing. If we should accept risk from fraud in dealing there, so should eBay. Let them pay for it. Fool me once, fool me twice... GOODBYE DIRTBAGS!!!

I purchased a softball bat on eBay. Seller had high approval ratings. The purchase was charged to my credit card. The seller never shipped the merchandise, never provided any USPS tracking number and never responded to my emails. eBay for its part did nothing. I was told I had to wait until the outside delivery date, then eBay would give the seller 4 business days to respond, then eBay would need 2 business days to make a determination. Not cancel the purchase, but then to decide what to do. I guess when you buy on eBay (this was my first and now LAST visit to the website) you are committed to the purchase forever.

eBay is stuck in the 1990s when it comes to internet commerce. Amazon, and it seems everyone one else, commits to communicating, getting the merchandise out and with 2 day shipping. In my 20 years of internet purchases I have had ZERO issues until I used eBay. Never again. eBay's refusal to place a phone call or request the merchant respond to my inquiries is archaic. I did cancel the transaction through my credit card but it does take 45 days to resolve (banking rules).

I had ordered for Maybelline Colossal Super Black Kajal and they provided me a fake product. When I asked them through live chat, they say they are not responsible for quality of the product, very disappointing. My request to all, don't buy anything from this website.

I recently had an experience on eBay wherein a buyer filed a defective product return request, but in an email using eBay's communication system, she admitted that she simply did not want the item. It was not defective. I had to wait 3 weeks and make multiple calls to eBay to finally resolve this in my favor. Ridiculous amount of time and energy. In the past, eBay has cheated me out of a payment despite the fact that the returned item was in said working condition. It is very unethical to set up a resolution system where eBay is the judge and jury all in one. Plus they collude with PayPal to freeze your money until they've decided what they will do. In addition, they have eliminated negative feedback from sellers towards dishonest buyers. Do you see this trend: eBay primarily supports buyers, not sellers.

In addition, eBay plays mind games with sellers thru its bogus "seller rating system" that's designed to pressure sellers into selling by their rules. To wit, my account got down graded for top rates to above average because I cancelled some of my sale listings, which is my right to do, and despite the fact that I have a 100% customer ratings. More mind games from a very dishonest company. Here is what I advise HONEST sellers that eBay screws, take them to small claims court. It will take lots of work, but it is possible and the same for PayPal. There is a website called: ScrewPayPal.com that offers step-by-step instructions on how to proceed. It is a lengthy undertaking but if you want to see change forced on these companies, it is the sure thing to do. The process will work for eBay, too. Protect your rights from big US corporations that have gotten out of hand.

When I buy a item it looks great in the pictures. But when I received it, it looked nothing like it! So I check to see if it was fake? It turns out the buyer sent a fake item. I was SO MAD! I called eBay to let them know what happened. The customer service representatives was insanely rude, barely spoke English. No wonder nobody buys from eBay anymore. I am sticking to Amazon. Until they get rid of these "representatives" or change eBay policy about sellers I am never buying from Ebay ever again. Such a disaster! A horrible nightmare. I hope nobody else has to go through this.

I've recently had a couple experiences where buyers have refused to pick up items shipped to them by express mail, due to import fees, requiring me to issue a full or partial refund, with eBay not refunding any of the final value fees. In the most recent case, I refunded the full purchase price minus the shipping fees. EBay kept the final value fee stating that they resolved the issue and sided with buyer:

'The final value fee on this case is not refundable since it still count as a complete sale. The only reason we credit back the fee is when a seller open an unpaid item case or filed a cancellation of transaction. Please bear in mind that the case got escalated to us and we close it in favor of the buyer. We still uphold the case decision.' Considering it was never escalated that far, as I took care of the issue myself, this response is ludicrous in my opinion. I've been burned by this company, and I have learned my lesson, which clearly happens a lot reading reviews of eBay. I wish I had seen these reviews a lot sooner. Stay clear of this corrupt company.

Biggest mistake I did buying stuffs from eBay India. I was totally carried away by their false claims of guarantee eBay that "Replacement and refund for this product is covered through EBAY GUARANTEE". Much more sellers writes in description, “This is JBL Flip II Portable Bluetooth Mobile/Tablet Speaker New Black Edition Excellent Condition 9/10. The Product Is In Excellent Condition” But when my item reached on 21 Jun 2017 afternoon...utter disappointed. That item did not work at all... I called seller over the phone describing issue. Seller said, "Your item is under eBay Guarantee please raise your claim."

Even after payment confirmation receipt says, “You are in safe hands when you shop on eBay. In case you don't receive your order or if it is delivered in an unsatisfactory condition, you can reach out to us through EBAY GUARANTEE." But when I described this issue on the very evening to eBay...instead of taking my issue they just rejected my claim and wants to wash off their hands and now it is my headache to sort it out this issue at the service center. Why should I go to service center when the item even not used? Why should I go to service center when Item is sent faulty? Now...it is more hard for me to take leave from my office and travel 20 to 30 km and definitely it is not going to be a one day job. This is eBay Guarantee claim and once the dealing is done...they back off. It is a fraud and robbing people time and money. I would recommend people NEVER EVER consider buying stuffs from eBay India.

It seems that eBay doesn't require sellers to speak fluent English, and it is very hard communicating with someone who only responds with 1 sentence, non-descriptive responses. I ordered a part for my computer, for about $150, expecting it to be a priority order for the seller, and after a long quarrel with my improper address, the seller and I finally got it solved. But the nightmare didn't end there. I ordered the part on June 10th, 2017, and paid almost immediately straight from my credit card. All was going well, and I expected the package only about 4 days later. Again, the seller and I got the address mix up fixed, and the package was shipped. Unfortunately, to my despair, they sent me the wrong item. It is now June 23rd and I am still waiting for the proper item to be sent, bummer.

Now this may seem like a personal problem, but eBay has done nothing to help me out in this situation. I have asked to see if I could get more personal info about the seller to contact them in a more direct way, but no response from eBay was given. The customer service over the phone was run by another person who doesn't speak fluent English, so I also had a hard time having a genuine conversation with them. Overall, going to use Amazon from now on, would rather pay a higher price for an assured order, tired of all of the waiting that I have to go through because they do not enforce strict rules for their sellers about customer satisfaction. Will not be using eBay for a very long time. (I will not add order numbers for personal reasons).

I bought an engagement ring on eBay that was consistently described as being a diamond ring in the description, and even came with a certificate of authenticity showing the diamonds as real. There was no mention of the ring having any rings other than authentic diamonds. Later, a relative who was a jeweler appraised the ring and told me the gems were actually cubic zirconium, and not diamond at all. By this point, my fiance was already attached to the ring, and we had the fake stones replaced with real diamonds for about $450 (family discount). I contacted the seller to scold them for their deception, and they admitted to it, not even denying it. The window of opportunity for leaving negative feedback had already passed though.

Next, I tried to go to eBay, to complain about how these sellers had no negative feedback whatsoever, and at this rate, they never would, even when people like myself realized they had been conned. I wanted to tell eBay that by giving buyers such a small time frame to leave negative feedback, they were allowing con artist like this to accumulate positive feedback and avoid negative feedback from anyone who doesn't professionally appraise their purchases the moment they receive them (all of the local appraisers were closed due to a snow storm in the week following my receipt.)

eBay's "Contact Us" section was a loop of useless automated screens, encouraging me to work things out with the seller. There is no way to contact eBay at all! The "contact us" section of the site is a ruse! I hate eBay, and I hate what they allowed someone to do to me, and I hate that they will not let me warn anyone else using their site of the dangers. They are still selling these fake rings now, and I can do nothing about it!

Luxury Englon Lightweight Leather Bumper Case Cover For iPhone - I ordered 2 different iPhone leather cases. 1 for iPhone 7 & 1 for iPhone 7 Plus. The seller sent 2 iPhone 7 Plus cases. After much going back & forth with the seller the seller agreed they sent the wrong case & they were going to refund my $. I could not receive the refund back because I did not have a PayPal acct. So I requested the item. The seller agreed and stated they would send the correct case. Next eBay closed the case because the seller showed they sent 2 cases but not the right cases. On eBay's messaging center the seller even stated they sent the wrong case. I have it in my email. This is the 2nd time I had this experience with eBay. Now that eBay closed the case the seller doesn't have to send me the right case. My money gone. This is the 2 time I had this happened with eBay.

I reported this to them and BBB. I sent a pair or high-end boots to be sold. This was over a year ago. I've asked many times about my boots. I get no answers. That is a very expensive loss. At the same time I sent several brand name expensive leather jackets. All above 300 dollars, all in excellent condition. They sold them for 14.00 or less and took a commission on them. After seeing that I asked for my boots back. I'd rather keep or sell them myself. I never got them back. They said they could not find them. It has been more than a year and nothing.

Ebay might be the worst company I've ever worked with, which is sad considering I use Alibaba for the majority of my business. Ebay is not transparent in their listing prices, along with their accounts. I had a person use the "Buy it Now" option on a listed item, but then turn out to be a complete scam from Russia. Luckily I never shipped the item, and I didn't receive any money. Then eBay tries to charge me $100 for the sale that never went through?? If you're going to make a "Buy it Now" option, maybe you should vet your contacts to being active for at least 30 days??? I can't understand how a new account is able to even click that button, let alone when the sale is canceled eBay charge me for something I didn't even sell.

Then you have to jump through 10 different hoops to even talk to someone about getting your final fee credit back, which yes is a credit they won't even give you a refund!!! Now I'm waiting for a call back from eBay customer support, who I'm going to explain this issue thoroughly with, receive a full refund of my $100, and tell them to delete my account permanently. Basically, never use eBay because it's a horribly run company. Thanks.

I read several blogs online about eBay censoring reviews. I didn't believe it at first until it hit home. I had a bad experience with one seller who gave me a hard time. I tried several time to contact eBay but no response. I tried 5 time to post review but they refuse to post. Would you not think eBay would be interested in this seller's doings but no they will not post. This is censorship plain and simple. Why they are protecting this seller is unknown. My advice is to shop Amazon where they believe in buyers much better anyway. They don't even have the guts to contact me. They should be ashamed.

I sold a $4,000 item on eBay. After shipping the item with the buyer's transportation company that they sent, I marked the item shipped and entered the shipping company's tracking number. Ebay and PayPal still kept a 21 day hold on my money. I did what they said on eBay and marked the item shipped and entered a tracking number. After waiting on hold for over an hour to speak with a supervisor to show proof that the item was delivered 5 days ago, and signed for by the buyer, so they would release my funds, the supervisor told me that with "Local Pick-up" that the buyer should pay half online and the other half in cash at pick up. There is no option for this when listing my item, only PayPal was the payment option.

Now they say I have to wait 21 days or until I get a positive feedback from the buyer. The story keeps changing on how to get paid. This is a huge rip off, they hold your money for 21 days, they gain interest on it, take out their fee for PayPal and still get their 10% commission. They really don't care about the seller. I ended the other items I had for sale. I will not sell with them again.

Once again, a seller claims they will ship my item the next day. This time, I paid $90.10 for expedited shipping. It clearly said I would have my item no later than a week ago, yet it still hasn't shipped. He had 15 available when I was the first person to buy one. Two days later, he sold two, and a few days after that, he sold another. Those people have since left feedback for theirs, mine STILL has not shipped, seller won't reply to my emails but he replied immediately (in less than 5 minutes) to a friend I asked to act as a prospective buyer, and said he always ships next day.

I emailed again and no reply. eBay refuses to let me cancel the purchase so I opened a claim asking for a refund and the seller denied the request in MUCH less than 5 minutes, yet he still refuses to answer me or ship my item. This happens to me FAR too often on eBay. I have 100% positive feedback with over 250 purchases made, and a few sales. eBay has lost my business. They don't care who gets screwed, as long as they make a buck off of it.

I love eBay, they have almost everything you could ever want to have!! They have so many different products to choose from. So much you can find that is rare. I would love to have endless money to spend there, I could buy everyone an awesome gift! However, I HATE THAT SOME sellers can refuse you because of your payment type. You should be able to pay for any purchase with whatever payment you want, you shouldn't have to limit what you buy.

It was overall a good experience. eBay is trustworthy, the product selection is good, purchasing process is fast, and customer service is pleasing and has many varieties. Though it is not good as Amazon, I like my experience with eBay very much. It is a good website and quick response. It gives me good results.

My experience was good. Everything was organized and made my shopping easy. The checkout process was good and secured I received an email saying when it was shipped and everything. I liked that they only took PayPal for safety issues. I wasn't concerned too much about security. I felt safe using the site searching and shopping and relief after I saw how safe and organized the site was. Anybody can feel safe visiting the site. Everything met my expectations. My experience was better than I thought so it was perfect.

They offer everything you can think of at great prices. When wedding planning, I ordered a variety of items off of eBay including mirrors, candles, and fake flower bouquets. eBay was easy to use and it was also easy to find what I was looking for. I was specifically looking for fake flower bouquets and all I had to do was search it and then look through a few producers. However, I don't like how it can be hard to identify foreign products at times and it doesn't always identify the length of time that it will take to ship. Some of the foreign products take a long time to receive.

I like eBay and when I am looking to buy something, this is one of the first places I check. It is a very good way to find reasonably priced merchandise; usually, a good selection and I can find what I want and the items are always shipped very quickly and received in a timely manner.

eBay Company Profile