2.10/5
Based on 500 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

4063 eBay Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: July 19, 2018

No. First let me say that I’ve been on eBay for a couple years and I’ve spent pretty close to over $20,000 now. I did a lot of my purchasing with eBay the gift cards because PayPal has leading a 13-year-old child still hundreds of dollars from me when they refused to look at the evidence. I called it a loss so now all day been dealing with eBay. The exact same thing is starting to happen. They will not give me a refund after using eBay gift cards to make it a purchase dentist this is the seller has canceled the order.

They are saying that I must get my money through PayPal after the wedding. They know that I do not have a PayPal account. They still will not give me my money back so this is extremely wrong and to beware of using eBay the gift cards to make up a purchase. They might as well be up for PayPal gift card because it’s up to PayPal if you get your money back or not. That whole thing with eBay money back guarantee is hey. Sharon do not believe it that’s all the PayPal had to say is that my account was compromised which was a total lie now. I’m out hundred dollars again after spending all that money with eBay. They do not care and don’t think that they keep saying is the contact PayPal which I think is kind of ridiculous because they’re not even together anymore.

Original review: July 18, 2018

It is IMPOSSIBLE to change the shipping address of a purchase right after the order is placed. WHY? Now my choice is to either try to contact the seller to cancel the order or to try to get in contact with delivery address (my old place) and get them to ship it forward. Really? Amazon does not have this issue.

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
Original review: July 17, 2018

Started an account to sell some household items. One item sold quickly. eBay said since I'm a new seller they need to hold the funds ($119.50) until the item is shipped. Of course I shipped it immediately. Another item was bid up to $203.50 and eBay shut down my account. I called to ask why and have it reinstated. They said it was "a normal procedure" and that they reinstated my account. I went online and none of my items had been reactivated, I have an $11.90 balance due, the money for the shipped item is gone and the bidding on the item which was at $203.50 has to be restarted. I called again (the wait time is substantial) and the customer service rep said my account is still restricted.

As far as I am concerned, eBay has potentially damaged my reputation as a "seller", cost me $119.50 for the shipped item and is trying to steal $11.90 from me. Customer service just said that the $11.90 was for listing items. Those items were unlisted when they restricted two days after I listed them. With a reinstated account, I have to relist each item and pay the listing fee again. Ironically eBay says this procedure is to prevent dishonest transactions. After seeing all the negative reviews, I have a feeling eBay is on the brink of a class-action event. We will see.

Original review: July 17, 2018

Bidding in 2 timeshares. Sizable bid placed. Winning till the end by at least 150 bucks. 30 seconds after end I was outbid on my max bid by 10 dollars. What is wrong with this system. I have been buying and selling on eBay for years.

Original review: July 16, 2018

I have been a seller on eBay for 25 years. eBay's new way of doing things, NOT making it a FAIR and HONEST business place and making it ONLY to please the BUYER'S experience may work for sellers selling hundreds-thousands items a day, but NOT for buyers such as myself selling five-ten items a day. Buyers on this site are taking FULL ADVANTAGE of the fact that THEY can leave negative back, but sellers CANNOT. BUYERS complain about everything and anything and eBay ALWAYS finds in their favor. We do not agree with this policy, so we fight every return (if they cannot show damage to the item), we even take buyers to small claims court if the buyer has not told the truth about the item and wanted to return it for a remorse reason.

For this reason, our site was shut down on July 12, 2018 at 6 am. We were told if we did two things it would be up within 24-72 hours. It has been almost five days and my account is still not up. I make $800-$1000 per day. I cannot pay my bills, eat, pay my consignors nothing. Then the ** sent me an eBay bill on the 15th, knowing I cannot pay it. I am a manic-depressive woman, and I am borderline ** over this. Every time I call, I get a different answer. Thank you, eBay for being such a pleasant place to make money on.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about eBay Motors?

Original review: July 14, 2018

I sold a 1st Edition book with no returns policy because of how easy it would be for a buyer to say, "Not authentic." I offered to have it verified before the buyer purchased, of which he turned down. Stated clearly, "No returns." Once he received the book the Buyer starts a return stating not authentic (of course) and I get a different book back and the buyer keeps my books and his money. FRAUD.

Original review: July 14, 2018

I got an Ebay coupon that offers $15 off that expires on 12/31/2018. The next day when I checked back now they say that same coupon expires on 7/13/2018. Confused by the difference, I called customer service on July 12th and was assured that I can get it extended by calling back within 3 days from the expiration date (July 14th-July 16th). However, on July 14th, when I called back, they said there's nothing they can do since the coupon expired. They blamed system glitch (for the difference in coupon expiry date) and corporate policy (expired coupons cannot be used). So apparently they lied to customers from a system perspective and a human being one! They offered no apology nor any other compensation for the incident.

Original review: July 14, 2018

I sold 3 vintage mesh belts to a buyer in New York and when she got them she filed a complaint with eBay stating that the belts were not a described. Of course eBay sided with her (I've been selling on eBay for over 11 years) and stated that I had to pay return shipping because this buyer said the belts were not vintage. After 25 years in the business eBay believed her and not me. If I do not purchase a return shipping on eBay the buyer will be refunded and keep the items. When clearly in my sales it is marked BUYER PAYS RETURN POSTAGE. I truly think eBay has no right to decide that the buyer has the right to keep my merchandise because the merchandise does not belong to eBay as it belongs to me. I would like to connect with other eBayers who would consider filing a CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT against eBay and all the BUYERS who have been screwed by eBay and these dishonest BUYERS? Thanks.

Original review: July 13, 2018

I purchased 8 Tintin figurines from a seller (molit24) from Ebay.fr, which 5 delivered damaged, After contacting with the seller who didn't accept any return although I sent him all the pictures, I request for a refund through eBay, It turns out that 4 items were listed on Ebay.fr which the France department should take care of it and the other one was listed on Ebay.com which The headquarter should take care of it.

The other four got taken care of flawlessly by the France department but the headquarter in the US after 10 days which they wasted my time, is saying they can't refund me the money because they don't have any transaction info from Paypal in their system, I gave them the transaction ID from Paypal and they accept that it's been done through Paypal but because they don't have it in their system still no refund. The issue is for this item, Ebay.fr has the transaction ID but because the item was listed on Ebay.com they don't do anything, and Ebay.com is saying they don't see the transaction info on their side so they don't refund me either. Worst customer service.

Original review: July 12, 2018

Awful experience with eBay time and time again to the point I no longer trader my company on there. Consistent account restrictions and joke policies that only favor buyers, rude customer services, very expensive to now sell items, biased feedback that also only credits buyers... I could go on and on. I genuinely feel eBay will only last another two years maximum before the company goes under. I am at a point where I cannot deal with the pathetic rules, after trying to resolve problems I felt as if I was at school again - it's not for businesses. Facebook Marketplace will wipe eBay from the map.

Original review: July 12, 2018

I've been using eBay for 20 years (WOW), and as for the company itself, I've had reasonably satisfactory experiences. I have had some issues with a few of the items I've purchased and with a few sellers, but through eBay I've always been able to resolve them with returns and refunds. There is a loss of time and energy, and occasionally missing out on a better deal while having to resolve an issue, but I do not hold the company responsible for those mishaps. I do want to quantify that I personally allow for more leeway when dealing with sellers who are just listing the odd item, rather than someone who is selling multiples of new items, or professional collectibles dealers, who are obviously performing in a retail business capacity.

One serious issue I have with the company is based on times when more interaction and intervention is required, than their automated system is designed to handle. I'm currently dealing with having received items that either do not match the photos or the wording in the product listing, and with sellers who do not provide adequate communication in what I expect to be a timely fashion, either before or after purchasing the item. I'm resolving the issue through returns and refunds, but I'm still out the time and energy, and my funds are tied up in these transaction until the seller receives the return and gets around to crediting me, which can take a long time before eBay will actually intervene, and I can't purchase the items I wanted from a different seller until I receive the refund.

I checked filing a complaint about the listings, but all that is available through the system is a list with a limited selection of complaints, none of which directly applies to the issues I'm having. So it's all just a bit too vague for my sense of proper business practice. I realize that the sellers do not have a perfect situation either, but I think that an individual placing an advertisement has a responsibility, and should be required to properly represent their listing, be prepared to deal with issues in the transaction quickly, respond properly to messages concerning issues within a 24 hour period, be penalized for failing in any of these respects, and be forced to remove the advertisement if the description is erroneous. Even though sellers are already required to do most of these to some degree, I haven't found the eBay system to be efficient enough, or its staff diligent enough in enforcing and dealing with a seller who is non-conforming.

There is of course a strong resistance from sellers toward anything that might influence potential customers to not purchase from them, and there is of course the potential for unnecessarily vindictive or fraudulent reviews, but Amazon seems capable of managing a more open public review system. Even though eBay's net revenue in 2017 of nine-billion-seven-hundred-million-dollars (which is an increase of seven-billion-one-hundred-million-dollars from 2016), is not as large as Amazon's thirty-five-billion-seven-hundred-million-dollars, it would seem that since 99.9% of their revenue is based on transaction fees, rather than direct sales and brokering of goods, that they could afford to staff and present a more efficient and accountable system.

It would seem they prefer to maximize their profits by maintaining as much distance, non-intervention, and non-direct support as possible. If they are increasing revenue by over seven billion dollars a year, it seams to be working for them. So... not perfect, but generally satisfactory. I will continue to use eBay, unless either their performance slips even more or something better comes along.

Original review: July 11, 2018

Went through the eBay site to purchase USPS shipping for two separate items that were sold over the weekend. One item was $195.00 and the other $995.00. Purchased shipping PLUS additional insurance on both items. Dropped both items off at our local Post Office. Then, just happened to check the PAYPAL and USPS receipts. NO INSURANCE!!! Yet clear as day, eBay charged for it! Now have to drive back to the Post Office, retrieve the packages, relabel with correct postage, INCLUDING INSURANCE and then turn around and run them back to the Post Office. These two items were sold out of two totally different accounts and processed on two totally separate computers. I am no legal eagle, but I’m pretty sure this meets the classic definition of FRAUD! Do not use the eBay links to buy USPS postage!!!

Original review: July 11, 2018

I will not recommend this site to anyone. I have ordered my first item and have never received it. I waited longer than the due date and was thinking I was doing something nice giving the seller extra time but instead I screwed myself up and now I will not get my item at all. If I knew that this could happened I would have never ordered anything from the site. I have seen lots of sellers are complaining about eBay but here is one buyer that is extremely unhappy. I will never buy anything from that website. I can't believe that this could happened. Some will say it's my fault because I didn't contact them in time, but if the site was better organized and was safer for the buyers, this would have never happened. The seller should be liable for the items they are trying to sell and they should be charged if they don't send their product. It seems so easy to cheat customer out of their product. I wish no one has to go through this.

Original review: July 9, 2018

I wanted help on a minor question. After searching the site carefully I found the help section didn't address my question and there was no way to email them. I had to call or have them call me; either way it was supposed to be a 45 minute wait. It was closer to an hour. Then the first person I talked to couldn't answer my question; she transferred me to another employee. That was another 5 minute wait. She couldn't answer my question either. All either employee did was recite "policy," which I already knew. I asked for an email address and was put on hold.

After 10 minutes the employee came back and tried to give me a physical address. I explained again that I wanted an email address. The employee insisted that I had to write a physical letter. I flat out asked "Is there no way to contact anyone by email?" She said "no." Whether that's true or not, I don't know, but if there is an email address it's sure hard to find. After this experience I'd give eBay a zero star rating if possible.

Original review: July 8, 2018

I was buying on eBay and for no reason was suspended, saying they needed driver's licence, SS#, proof of residence in a bill form, neanwhile had two purchases pending, one that I haven't received a refund for after they say I have so I had to involve my bank to get my money back and they assured me they would and said they have many problems with eBay. 2 sellers also lost sales because of their bad service, better off throwing your money in the fireplace than buying on eBay. I'm done with them.

Original review: July 7, 2018

I hope something will be changed soon. I started to sell on eBay and soon after discovered that buyers can lie on you and get away with it. When you call eBay you don't get no help... And they feed of sellers, we pay them huge fees. I feel very unappreciated and hurt. One lady (buyer) even called me names in her email to me... She even said, "I don't give a flips," of what I have to say etc. Nobody should be talking to you like this, but you are not protected here so nobody will help you. I don't find this normal and you d think something needs to be done but no eBay takes buyers side no matter what. So hopefully someone sees my complaint and will be able to do something.

Original review: July 6, 2018

I have been with eBay for 17 years. I was a seller for a transaction where the buyer wanted to return for fraudulent reasons. eBay sided with the buyer. Even with pictures and videos eBay sided with the buyer. Multiple reps, at least 10 said they will always side with the buyer no matter what. After over 15 calls and emails and sending videos and pictures I still got nowhere. Every person I talked to said the buyer is always going to win a case no matter what. I proved my case and they said they did not care.

Original review: July 6, 2018

I purchased an item from an eBay seller. Decided I did not want the item soon after. But I waited until it arrives and did not open the box and contacted eBay to return item and I was willing to pay for the return fee. The seller immediately decline my request for a return refund because I no longer wanted the item. I did not know such a thing even exist. I am a regular online Shopper and sadly surprised. I hope to never, ever order from eBay again.

Original review: July 4, 2018

A buyer requested a refund for fraudulent reasons. I asked for further information. The buyer did not respond and eBay was involved to adjudicate. eBay instructed me to refund buyer and the buyer to return the item. I refunded the buyer and the item was never returned. After weeks of contacting the buyer with no response and contacting eBay and speaking to people who I could not understand and refused to help me, I decided to post this review. eBay does not, admittedly, protect its sellers. It is only interested in protecting its buyers. My buyers is still on eBay and eBay has done NOTHING!!!

Original review: July 3, 2018

I LISTED 4 ITEMS, ONLY ONE SOLD FOR 20.00. Which is fine. I understand my items didn't sell. The problem is I received an invoice today for $5.98, received a promo discount of 1.75. That's a total of 7.73. You are charged for stuff that doesn't sale. I don't mind a small fee and understand it but one item, listed for less than 20.00 to sale, that didn't, was charged 4.25! This is crazy to me!!! I'm done! WHAT A RIP OFF FOR THE AVERAGE PERSON! A business fine, or if a person sales a numerous amount! But ONE individual listing 4 items??? NOT THIS CHCK!

Original review: July 3, 2018

First of my buying experience has been terrible, especially buying equipment for my business. I first search for products or business in USA so if there's problem I can deal with someone here in the states. Well as it turns out on 2 pieces of equipment that I bought thinking it was a US company turned out they were a company from China. Both products didn't work or broke down within few days. I spent weeks trying to deal with the company only to find they only communicate in Chinese. Sent video links and instructions in Chinese. Then I was instructed to ship item back to China.

I tried contacting eBay and told that it was past 30 for to contact the company for warranty service which would never happened. I told them that it was unfair to have a seller state in the listing that they were in USA when they really was based out of China. Sounds like fraud and eBay is VERY aware of the situation. I even contacted PayPal for help but that also was cause and don't forget its eBay that owns PayPal. How does the FTC let something like this go on?

Original review: July 2, 2018

I sold a freezer gasket to a buyer. I included the product number and information for what freezers it fit. When the buyer received it, she said it was not the right one. I asked her to call me to discuss. The buyer said, "I'm sorry but I can't talk right now." The item was never delivered to me so I could inspect it. eBay supervisor told me that it did not matter what I, as a seller, said, eBay would only go by what the buyer says. They have forced a return and given the buyer a refund. I spent far too long on the phone with eBay to try and escalate this issue and report the buyer. I removed all my other posts on eBay and will never do business with them again.

Original review: June 30, 2018

I have been an eBay seller and buyer for many years. I have my downs as a buyer with eBay seller, where eBay has not protected my purchase. I have cases where eBay stated they could not do a thing. (After I canceled the order with the seller, and from messaging back and forth with the seller, the seller has not shipped at the time of the cancellation. The seller forced the shipping anyway. I initiated a return immediately, and the seller declined the return. Since the return was closed and eBay customer service claimed they could not do anything about it and passed the bug to PayPal. Luckily I refused the shipment and was able to get the PayPal refund for this scenario.)

As a seller, luckily I did encountered a few problems where the buyer claimed the package was empty, I replaced the item without questions asked. So to protect ourselves as a seller, it is wise to take the picture of the item, and shipping package prior to shipping, but even with documentation, eBay always side with the buyer anyway. And we would have to deal with the USPS for the damage claim. Unfortunately with small purchases, we only had tracking but not insurance to cover the package. Either way, the seller loses.

I do have a lot of problems with eBay billings: eBay has overcharged me on the Selling Manager Pro for months, and insertion fees. Calls were made 6/8/18, 6/11/18, 6/18/18 and 6/30/18. Each time the hold time to get to a live person has been over 45 min. 6/8/18, finally on the phone for almost 2 hours, the representative Shatina requested $143.91 credit with a confirmation number **. 6/11/18 phone call, I had to start over the whole scenario with Monica, requested additional credits for overbilling on insertion fees, $52.75 and $33 and additional months of overcharge $127.92. 6/18/18 called; again I had to start over with another rep Tara, and finally confirmed there are requests for credits of 143.91, 79.95, 52.77, 33.01 and 47.85… Each call had been at least 2 hours.

The last rep Tara promised to put me on the call back list, so I do not have to start over the whole thing with someone case. You would have thought they should have a case # assigned, so any rep should be able to follow up. None of this case is recorded. 12 days later on June 30, none of these requested credits are back to the account. Today this call, it took 43 min on hold to talk to a live person, and now this guy just put me on hold for over an hour and disappears, and has not even come back on the line to tell me what he is doing. Now over 2 hours on the phone and on hold, I still am not getting anywhere to know where my credits are. If I hang up now, I am starting all over with the hold time before I can start again with another person... All other companies have the capability to call you back, not eBay. Their customer service is the worst I have seen.

Original review: June 30, 2018

All eBay cares about is MONEY! They don't care if more than half of their sellers sell fake items or if people misrepresent their products because it will bring money into the Founder's and CEO's pocket. I've been scammed and I've had to pay more out of my pocket to pay for additional postage. I had ordered a 14kt gold Ruby and diamond ring from China. Their description and the actual product did not match. The ruby was poor quality with large scratch marks on it. The ring was supposed to have almost a carat of small diamonds but the total carat weight was less than 1/4 carat TDW. The ring was described as being 14kt but it turned out the ring was 9kt gold. 9kt gold has very little gold. The ring was nothing but garbage.

I attempted to write a review warning people about purchasing jewelry from China but eBay repeatedly refused to post my review. They didn't want consumers to know the truth about these evil Chinese sellers deceiving potential customers. If people knew the real truth then that would mean a loss of revenue. All these policies that eBay has about selling fake or misrepresented products is just for show. They never enforce their policies because they don't give a rat's ** about the consumer. eBay is a ** trash company like Walmart whose only agenda is to lie, deceive, and to steal every hard earned penny from your bank accounts.

Original review: June 30, 2018

I haven't used eBay before in all the years it has been around, but I found a really good deal on a AC and decided to create an account for this purchase of over $700. After they drain my account of the money, they send me a notice telling me my order has been cancelled and that my account has been permanently deleted. This sends me into an absolute panic. After waiting on the phone for over a half hour to finally talk to someone they I finally get my account reinstated. They ask if I want to sell on eBay?!! Ha! I don't ever want to use eBay again. Good deals aren't worth this. I'll stick with online shopping I can count on.

Original review: June 30, 2018

Usually find the lowest prices in eBay if I invest the time to carefully search. But I do have to be careful when searching because certain similar items show up and I have purchased things in the past by mistake. Got better than expected support for returning item.

Original review: June 30, 2018

They think they are the smartest guys in the industry. Wrong. They just don't care anymore. Right. No matter who you are - buyer or seller. They just want to make money. At your costs. Ignoring your wishes. Ignoring your complains. They are big. You are small. Just don't do it anymore. Show this people that you are not an idiot they think and wish you are. Just ignore them. And tell other people to do the same. eBay sucks.

Original review: June 29, 2018

After selling my laptop on here, the seller did not understand how to use Windows and demanded a refund. The seller made up problems with the laptop and claimed that it did not work just to get a refund. They used eBay as a platform to threaten me with returning a product that had worked until they started messing with it. eBay only supports the buyer in the deal, and if they complain at all, the seller gets demerits pretty much immediately from eBay. I also had to pay shipping costs both ways and eBay gets upset if you are slow to do a refund (even though I just wanted to test my product upon its return). Never sell on eBay as an individual. You lose 10% of your cash for anything you sell, and lose an additional 3% from the world's worst banking system: PayPal. I will never sell again on here, since it is horribly slanted toward the buyers.

Original review: June 28, 2018

I ordered an iPhone. Came with iCloud locked and I also ordered another iPhone and did not receive. And eBay did not refund me and PayPal said it's just software issue and the phone is used. I will never, never, never trust eBay or PayPal. They want money, money, money. They don't care about customers. Literally the agent on PayPal told me it's a used phone and this is a software issue. I told her iCloud lock is against Apple policy and I told her I cannot use the phone with an iCloud account on it and yet she said I'm gonna escalate the case and judge it for the seller favor. Her name is Jennifer. I called her on 6/27 and recorded the call after I asked her if she is ok with that and she said yes.

Original review: June 28, 2018

I just sold some gorgeous new Dooney & Bourke purses for my sister on eBay. She didn't have an eBay account so I listed them under mine. I took several photos of the purses with my cell phone's camera and listed them as "Buy It Now" items. We took some really nice close-ups of the purses at various angles. Almost immediately one potential buyer started asking me about the color of one of the purses. I told her it was CHESTNUT - the color it says on the purse's tag, on our listing and in our photos. Before listing them, my sister and I had compared the photos to the purses to be sure we were accurate with their colors.

This same lady kept asking me if my photos were actually true to the purses color. She even wanted me to watch a D & B video on YouTube because she didn't think it looked the same color as the chestnut one in the video. The color of these purses do look different in different lighting. And the chestnut or any D & B purse color for that matter can vary according to the grain of the leather. Following email after email asking the same questions over and over and becoming a pest to me, I finally told her to PLEASE NOT BUY THE PURSE if she had any doubt about the color because our policy was "NO REFUND."

It was a brand new purse and there was absolutely no reason to return it. She then turned around and bought it, even after I had asked her not to because she had been so wishy washy about the color. The one thing she did agree on was that $230 was a good price for the purse since it was half of its original price. My sister shipped it within two days of the three days we had allowed for handling it, but I already had serious doubts and misgiving about this buyer! Sure enough, the shipping was slow. And she complained about it being too slow. Not our fault, once it's out of our hands. Then several days after it arrived, she started saying she didn't like the color and that we lied to her and it wasn't the same color as in my listing photos at all.

So here we go emailing each other back and forth. I tell her that our policy is no refunds and it says so in our description and I have that option checked off on our listings. I remind her that I asked her not to purchase it if she was unsure about the color because of the no return policy we chose. We go back and forth again and the emails keep getting ruder and ruder and more frequent. I turned her into eBay for the rude emails, misuse of the return option and for leaving me horribly negative feedback. It dropped my 100% feedback for the past 19 years now, down to 99.1% because of her ugly comments. She has shipped the purse back to us but we haven't received it yet.

I had to block her from buying from me again and block her emails so she couldn't contact me anymore. She has tied up my PayPal account funds until this is settled. She has caused me and my sister so much mental anguish that once this is resolved I am closing out my eBay account. I have been a member there since 1999 and in all those years have never come across anyone like her. I called eBay at least 4 or 5 times and they eventually came straight with me and told me I had to honor the refund even if I had stated no refund and selected that option. I can tell you right now, eBay DOES NOT HONOR THE "NO REFUND" POLICY.

In my mind, my sister and I should have never gone through all this! eBay should have stepped in and never let this buyer put us through all this. They should have stopped her and told her no more emails and positively no refund. PLEASE BEWARE that any time you sell on eBay, do not chose the "no refund" option because it's just useless to do so. eBay shouldn't even offer this option. I was finally told by the last eBay rep I talked to that I was liable for the refund no matter what, even if I started a dispute claim. So I'd just as soon refund her her money and get it over with because they would be siding with the buyer. That would be the outcome and basically I had no case against her!

It's a sad day for me after selling and buying on the auction site for so many years. It paid for many doctor bills and it was our yearly Christmas money that otherwise we may not have had. I know the money my sister made from me selling her purses for her was much appreciated and she put it to good use. We always like to help each other out when we can. And I thought that's what I was doing. Now she has to come up with the $230 which she no longer has. Remember we didn't expect any returns as that was the option we had chosen for our listings. If you sell on eBay, I pray this never happens to you. Just please be aware that eBay always sides with the buyer. Even though they don't tell you that, IT IS THEIR POLICY!!!

eBay Company Information