eBay

eBay
Overall Satisfaction Rating 1.19/5

Find discount codes while you shop.

See how much you can save using Honey

Get started

Find discount codes while you shop.

See how much you can save using Honey

Get started

eBay Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about eBay?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about eBay Motors?

Original review: Feb. 13, 2020

I LOVE Ebay! You can find anything on there and the purchase is guaranteed. Prices are fantastic and shipping is usually FREE. I have purchased a lot of quality and also hard to find items on Ebay. If you are a collector it makes a good starting point for your search.

Original review: Feb. 12, 2020

I mostly buy through Ebay. They seem to have the best prices, for whatever I am looking for. Very few times have I ever had a problem. And, if I do, either the seller or Ebay or Paypal have always come through with a solution.

Get buying tips about Online Shopping Websites delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Feb. 11, 2020

Ebay is a wonderful online store and the prices are wonderful and humane. Other retailers want much more for their products. I hope you can help Ebay to stay the greatest retailer online and don't let the government put tax costs on there because they already have enough tax revenue and can leave us alone at Ebay.

Original review: Nov. 20, 2019

MSI B450 MORTAR MAX. The box was neat and informative. Cool design. I pair this with my Ryzen 3600 and out of the box, works great. I put my PATRIOT 16GB Viper 4 DDR4 3200MHz CL16 KIT in the wrong order and on the first boot, I got image message how to change positions of the modules. After that, worked great. SATA ports maybe are the only issue that I have, position could be better. But everything else is just great. Build quality is good. User manual is really informative. BIOS is really simple and informative. As a performant go, I'm graphic designer and putting my Ryzen 3600 to the max work really good. No issues at all. The good VRMs, able to overclock my R5 3600 are here. SB 3.2 ports, 2 in the front, 6 in the back, (1x type C Gen2, 1x type A Gen2, 4x type A Gen1). Total of 8. USB 2.0 ports (4x front, 2x back). In all, 14 USB ports. And you know, MSI is creator of MSI Afterburner. ;)

Original review: Oct. 20, 2019

I would like to start off my review stating that I've ordered items many times and I've always been pleased with the results. One time I had a t-shirt that was a little too small, but the customer service and company it came from both solved my problem. I have never other than that 1 time had a problem with either my orders, getting ahold of customer service, or had a bad customer service experience. I think eBay is a great legitimate company that works to keep its customers, treat their customers well, and do their best to keep customers happy and coming back. It's one of the few who do that in online shopping. I also have another favorite but now is not the time to review it. I'm very pleased with eBay and I will continue to order merchandise from them far into the future.

Original review: Oct. 17, 2020

Purchased my 1st pair of Sketchers Relaxed Foam slip on shoes in 1998! Wore them out! Purchased my 2nd. Pair in 2020 and they are the best! Like walking on pillows. Absolutely Awesome Shoes.

Original review: Oct. 13, 2020

Never received order. They refused to issue refund. Nothing but crooks. Avoid doing business unless you like losing your money and order, they are by far the worst company I have had the misfortune of doing business with.

Original review: Oct. 13, 2020

I purchased an item from VR Assets on eBay but it arrived badly packed and damaged. VR Assets promised to refund if I returned the product from Colombia at my expense. I agreed to this and bought a replacement from VR Assets. The replacement arrived but was not the correct reference. Once again VR Assets agreed to refund if I returned the item at my expense. Meanwhile, Amazon refused the refund on the first defective item even after it arrived back at VR Assets, and I had paid in shipping almost the same as the value of the item. The refund promise was worthless, and I will not be returning the second item because of the shipment cost from Colombia.

VR Assets -after initially promising twice to refund if I returned the item, now say they will only do so if "FORCED TO DO SO"(sic) by Ebay. Ebay now do not reply to my requests to review the two cases. The Ebay website has no easy way to send emails to them. VR Assets {vrassets) have no business ethic and care nothing for their Clients. They do not keep their word and are incompetent. VR Assets should be avoided at all costs. Ebay are of no help in these matters and should also be avoided. I have now purchased the item I needed (a replacement laptop screen) from Amazon with no hassle and with excellent delivery and service. Good-bye and good riddance to eBay and VR Assets.

Original review: Oct. 9, 2020

I bought a CD recorder from a seller online. The item was not as described fully. When asked to take return and refund they have me the unusable item and kept my money. They gouged me. I was left without my money and they will not give it back. I was covered under their A to Z guarantee. But they gouged me instead.

Original review: Oct. 7, 2020

I am a 100 percent disabled veteran who recently tried selling a John Deere toy I bought and couldn’t return because it was past the time allowed for the return policy according to John Deere... I tried listing on eBay with the option to make a offer. The offer was not worth selling with eBay fees and shipping so I decided to gift the toy. I was permanently suspended as eBay says in the provided email I am uploading that I am a danger to the eBay community! This is crap and word of mouth amount veterans is big and I guarantee eBay will lose business. I paid 80 for the toy and was offered 30.

eBay Company Information