eBay

eBay
Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.84/5
Based on 3,064 ratings submitted in the last year

Find discount codes while you shop.

See how much you can save using Honey

Get started

Find discount codes while you shop.

See how much you can save using Honey

Get started

eBay Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about eBay?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about eBay Motors?

Original review: Oct. 17, 2020

Purchased my 1st pair of Sketchers Relaxed Foam slip on shoes in 1998! Wore them out! Purchased my 2nd. Pair in 2020 and they are the best! Like walking on pillows. Absolutely Awesome Shoes.

Original review: Feb. 13, 2020

I LOVE Ebay! You can find anything on there and the purchase is guaranteed. Prices are fantastic and shipping is usually FREE. I have purchased a lot of quality and also hard to find items on Ebay. If you are a collector it makes a good starting point for your search.

Get buying tips about Online Shopping Websites delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Feb. 12, 2020

I mostly buy through Ebay. They seem to have the best prices, for whatever I am looking for. Very few times have I ever had a problem. And, if I do, either the seller or Ebay or Paypal have always come through with a solution.

Original review: Feb. 11, 2020

Ebay is a wonderful online store and the prices are wonderful and humane. Other retailers want much more for their products. I hope you can help Ebay to stay the greatest retailer online and don't let the government put tax costs on there because they already have enough tax revenue and can leave us alone at Ebay.

Original review: Jan. 21, 2021

I had an item listed and eBay emailed me with an offer that I accepted. Then I was contacted by the buyer who also wanted a gift card shipped with e item. Long story they cashed the gift card before ever paying anything. eBay said sorry but it was my fault even though they are the ones to bring the buyer to me. Then even though the buyer wanted an eBay gift card that was used right away they had no way to track it. eBay got me twice today.

Original review: Jan. 20, 2021

I sold a pair of shoes on eBay for over $200, the shoes were shipped to Authenticity Guarantee then to the buyer. The buyer had an issue with the product so it was supposed to be returned to me. eBay charged my account for the shoes, however, I still haven't received the shoes back. This was mid December and now it is January 20th. eBay also charged my account for $124 without any explanation.

The best part is that eBay doesn't even have anyone you can call! Good luck texting the robot! I have had an eBay account for several years, if not a decade. This is the final straw for me. eBay doesn't care about customer service and protecting their sellers, the people who keep eBay running in the first place. I have had several instances with fraudulent accounts and lost hundreds of dollars to the same situation I described earlier. eBay is a horribly ran company and doesn't deserve anyone's business. I sell shoes as a side job and I will be taking my business elsewhere.

Original review: Jan. 18, 2021

eBay are allowing fraud and scammers on the website to work unchecked. It is too much trouble for them to act with regard to illegal activity and as such fraudsters are working on eBay freely to the detriment of ordinary people who just want to buy and sell with no intent to defraud.

Original review: Jan. 17, 2021

I've been a member since 2005 - eBay used to be a great place to buy and sell but it's gone downhill over the years. They don't value or respect their sellers. Cutting out PayPal is the last straw for me as a seller (I'm not waiting a week to get paid and will start selling/buying elsewhere) And from a buying point of view - I have been finding better deals at the competition.

Original review: Jan. 16, 2021

I purchased epoxy resin from a seller on ebay. Before I made the purchase I checked to make sure the seller was located in the usa. Seller info indicated location as USA and item shipping from Atlanta GA. Received tracking info and discovered item being shipped from CHINA. Contacted Ebay to file a complaint and also sent email to seller. Sent a 2nd email to seller and seller is not returning emails and seller has removed all items from Ebay.

I have tried contacting Ebay through their site using the call me feature. Ebay is indicating that I cant do anything further until the 23rd. I am filing this complaint because I want a refund. Well according to them I have 2 wait 3 days, which I have already done. AND they also told me that if I go outside of ebay that I will lose the EBAY Money back Guarantee. From.

Original review: Jan. 16, 2021

I have been buying and selling with eBay for 25 years. They are now touting that they verify all of their designer items. I bought two David Yurman pieces and before I could return them, ebay shut down the sellers. Ebay told me to go out to a jewelry store and pay to verify the items were not authentic, (during the pandemic) and then said that then they probably would not refund them after that anyway. Hey, they obviously shut the sellers down for selling junk! As a seller, I was forced to give a full refund even though the buyer refused to take a picture of the problem. She got to keep the item. I was out $35/nice antique cup and saucer.

eBay Company Information