eBay

eBay
Overall Satisfaction Rating 1.16/5

Find discount codes while you shop.

See how much you can save using Honey

Get started

Unsubscribe at any time.

Find discount codes while you shop.

See how much you can save using Honey

Get started

eBay Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about eBay?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about eBay Motors?

Original review: Feb. 13, 2020

I LOVE Ebay! You can find anything on there and the purchase is guaranteed. Prices are fantastic and shipping is usually FREE. I have purchased a lot of quality and also hard to find items on Ebay. If you are a collector it makes a good starting point for your search.

Original review: Feb. 12, 2020

I mostly buy through Ebay. They seem to have the best prices, for whatever I am looking for. Very few times have I ever had a problem. And, if I do, either the seller or Ebay or Paypal have always come through with a solution.

Get buying tips about Online Shopping Websites delivered to your inbox.

Unsubscribe at any time.

Original review: Feb. 11, 2020

Ebay is a wonderful online store and the prices are wonderful and humane. Other retailers want much more for their products. I hope you can help Ebay to stay the greatest retailer online and don't let the government put tax costs on there because they already have enough tax revenue and can leave us alone at Ebay.

Original review: Nov. 20, 2019

MSI B450 MORTAR MAX. The box was neat and informative. Cool design. I pair this with my Ryzen 3600 and out of the box, works great. I put my PATRIOT 16GB Viper 4 DDR4 3200MHz CL16 KIT in the wrong order and on the first boot, I got image message how to change positions of the modules. After that, worked great. SATA ports maybe are the only issue that I have, position could be better. But everything else is just great. Build quality is good. User manual is really informative. BIOS is really simple and informative. As a performant go, I'm graphic designer and putting my Ryzen 3600 to the max work really good. No issues at all. The good VRMs, able to overclock my R5 3600 are here. SB 3.2 ports, 2 in the front, 6 in the back, (1x type C Gen2, 1x type A Gen2, 4x type A Gen1). Total of 8. USB 2.0 ports (4x front, 2x back). In all, 14 USB ports. And you know, MSI is creator of MSI Afterburner. ;)

Original review: Oct. 20, 2019

I would like to start off my review stating that I've ordered items many times and I've always been pleased with the results. One time I had a t-shirt that was a little too small, but the customer service and company it came from both solved my problem. I have never other than that 1 time had a problem with either my orders, getting ahold of customer service, or had a bad customer service experience. I think eBay is a great legitimate company that works to keep its customers, treat their customers well, and do their best to keep customers happy and coming back. It's one of the few who do that in online shopping. I also have another favorite but now is not the time to review it. I'm very pleased with eBay and I will continue to order merchandise from them far into the future.

Original review: Sept. 23, 2020

eBay customer service is a hit or miss. They can be extremely biased, depending on who's involved and what their misconceptions are. At best, they can empathize and bat for you. At worst, they can mess up your account so illegally that if you can gather the evidence of what they did, with every infraction they've ever committed, from every member, they would literally be run out of business long time ago. I have lost so much money both as a buyer and seller as an ebay member during my 20plus year involvement with them, we are totalling in the 5-figure mark if not more!

I tried to terminate my membership many times, but ebay does not make it easy. They require at least 3 months of no pending transactions and no logging onto their site. Otherwise it's back to day 1. If you can meet these requirements, you get a chance of "get out of jail card". Overall, I do not recommend them as a source for sellers either, because based on my 20plus years selling on their site, I have lost more money than profited from a gain. Lowballing and being screwed by purchasing from overpriced sellers are common. I do not recommend them as a buying source also because most of the merchandise sold are useless on a practical level, and attract a purely addictive, self-centered motive to buy more and more. In short, the only party that really profits from these transactions is eBay itself. They suck up the bank accounts and bring out the worst in people. I do not recommend them as a resource to anyone in my most honest assessment.

Original review: Sept. 16, 2020

It's despicable that you're still allowing hundreds of sellers to heavily price gouge Clorox wipes. Your eBay statement says that you are protecting your customers from being taken advantage of during a pandemic, and that you are removing such listing, but the practice continues to be an issue every day. It is unfair and unethical to allow this practice to continue when the product is nowhere to be found anywhere else, while eBay continues to profit from these huge markups.

I've reported hundreds of such listings to eBay but they continue to appear day after day. I'm very angered and disappointed by the way this practice has been allowed to continue for so many months. Please take the correct actions to prevent these listings from being permitted. Please heavily monitor the activities of such sellers by using a number of keywords that sellers are using to avoid being found in the system and take action against the sellers who are guilty of this practice. People need this product and do not want to be ripped off.

Original review: Sept. 14, 2020

They are 100% shut my site down for no reason. I lost my job because of it because they didn't have anybody to investigate anything. I also lost brand new cell phone and they took $131 out of my bank account. How are they getting away with this?

Original review: Sept. 13, 2020

Anyone checked ebay.ca recently for Lysol wipes? I just did and they are asking $89.99 + $30.00 shipping for 4X80 wipes. Costco is selling a pack of 6X100 Lysol wipes for $19.99, talk about price gauging by ebay. Thank you Costco.

Original review: Sept. 9, 2020

Had my account suspended for no reason after being a seller for two months. I had nothing but positive reviews. No way to appeal the suspension. Thank goodness I had created this as a separate account. Lost hundreds of dollars of business.

eBay Company Information