1.46/5

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands

4343 eBay Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: Feb. 12, 2019

I don’t know why eBay has a USA only option, I always click that and it seems anything coming out of L.A. or city of industry is just another overseas seller tricking the system and selling fraudulently on eBay... But yet eBay lets this go on. I purchased an item that did not fit what was listed for a Yamaha R1, filed a return and because I didn't click the right reason they wanted me to pay shipping for return (always click item not as described). Here's the kicker the seller wanted me to ship back to China, so after 4 or 5 calls eBay sided with me that I don't have to return to China and I will get a refund. I still feel like it was a waste of 2+ hours of my time for a 33.00 refund when my shop is 95.00 an hour. Last time I buy at a customer’s request off eBay and will never buy from crazyqueen-2016 again.

Original review: Feb. 12, 2019

I need to re-feedback the seller, 2009shoppingmall (156446), but it is blocked. First, 2009shoppingmall (156446) deceives consumers by fake description of her products, such as, she calls a toy room divider as a room divider. She deceive consumer by take advantage of that Chinese is not familiar with inch and feet. Second, she deceives the buyers by buying reviews. In fact, it is not really buy review. She just lies to her buyers that she would return some money back if they change their review to good. But she does not return any money after buyers change the review. Instead, she just block the review access, so the buyers cannot re-change the review.

As a big company, eBay should not let that happen. Ebay should let the consumers always has chances to review and re-review according to the need by buyers. I am glad I did lie to other consumers just because the seller, 2009shoppingmall (156446), said returning me some money. I changed the review to neutral just because I thought I should have checked the size before I bought, but I warned the new buyer about the description. Of course, I did not get any money back from the seller, 2009shoppingmall (156446)! Ebay should not let anyone, like seller: 2009shoppingmall (156446), sell on eBay website! That is also eBay responsibility for integrity sales.

Get expert buying tips about Online Shopping Websites delivered to your inbox.

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands
Original review: Feb. 12, 2019

I had not been on eBay in a while. As the reviews shows it has been sliding downhill for years. However I needed to sell a gaming laptop so decided to jump on my old account and ignored the voices in my head telling me it was a bad idea. Of course the scammers came on hardcore. The final bid was an obvious scam, using a ghost account and a hacked account. I instantly canceled the order and requested a closing of my eBay account. I knew better and I was stupid for even trying. It is just a hotbed of scams, hacking and criminal activity. The whole platform should have been shut down years ago. The code is incredibly outdated and feels like the whole venture is on autopilot now just raking in fees. They do absolutely nothing to stop the flood of obvious cybercrime.

Original review: Feb. 11, 2019

It is very unfortunate but the reality is that the sellers on eBay will always get the short end of the stick. eBay more often than not will side with the buyer and you will end up with a broken item, exchanged item or simply buyer's remorse. On top of that eBay makes it really clear that if the buyer wants to return the item as defective they don't have to pay to ship it back.

eBay is now pushing and advertising everywhere "free returns!" and 30 days money back guarantees, all on our account (seller). Malignant buyers will buy products and say that something is wrong with it in order to receive a discount because the buyer doesn't want to lose out on the sale and have to pay shipping in order to receive the product. If you refuse to accept the return the customers will leave you a bad feedback in which it really affects seller performance tremendously. I contacted eBay about the unfair feedbacks and they simply reply with "The feedbacks cannot be removed because they represent the customer's experience during the transaction". Overall, I found eBay too unhelpful and eBay customers too tricky (they know the loopholes).

Original review: Feb. 10, 2019

They've known the item was a fraud and not only do not remove the seller who scammed me but won't even STEP IN until a week later. eBay is a sham who doesn't care, about their customers or their money. Don't gamble your money with eBay. Go to Amazon.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about eBay Motors?

Original review: Feb. 9, 2019

I have A1 credit, my credit score is >800 but eBay only gave me a $300 credit limit. I have over $10,000 on other cards. I paid my card off weeks early and they still wouldn't release my funds so that I could make more purchases on eBay. I literally cannot make any purchases with the card. They told me I have to wait 4-5 days after payment before they release another $300. It's like I'm waiting on an allowance like I'm a 10 yr old. They entice you with the 5x points on purchases but they make it impossible for you to reach the amount needed to acquire it. This seems very discriminatory. Their ethical and legal practices need to be looked into. This card is literally useless. PLEASE don't waste your time and efforts on the eBay Mastercard.

Original review: Feb. 9, 2019

I listed something for the first time on Ebay. I got scammed within 8 hours. The buyer offered me almost double the starting bid price (a red flag right there) then they sent a fake email from PayPal requesting a tracking number in order to release the funds (PayPal does not do this by the way!!) Ebay has no place on its site to even report such activity, all you can do is give the buyer the a bad rating. If I had fallen for it I would have been out the item plus $5,200.00. And good luck trying to find the buyer after that. I am taking all the emails and correspondence to the Attorney General's office. I'll sell locally from now on.

Original review: Feb. 8, 2019

If I could give no stars I would. I sold a cellphone on eBay. Brand new, I tried it out for a week and didn't like it, bought a different phone. Listed it and it sold. The client then emailed me saying there were things missing, it didn't work right, and it was all deeply scratched up. I called eBay to find out the best way to handle this. They told me to work with the buyer. I emailed back that if she watched an independent YouTube video of an UNBOXING of the product she could see that there was nothing missing. I also asked what didn't work right because it was brand new and working fine when I tried it. I asked her to explain.

She emailed back "it was not described correctly" but didn't answer any of my questions about missing items or what didn't work. I called eBay again and they said to ask her for pictures of the scratches. I did that and I then got an email from eBay (13 mins later) saying that I accepted a return of the phone. I called eBay back and he said that it was just an automated email and that since the buyer never properly responded to the questions of my email that I didn't need to do anything else right now. I felt better.

The next thing (15 mins later) I see is another email from eBay "We asked the buyer to return the item". I was livid. Called eBay again (3rd call same day). Listened to (and recorded) a synopsis of "my case" that says "case is in review, there is nothing more required of you, please keep working with the buyer and check your seller dashboard for any updates". But the rep I was connected with said "We made a decision based on the buyer's claims, any return shipping will be billed to your account". I lost my cookies. I asked him if he saw my email asking her for info. I played him the eBay recorded case synopsis. I asked him if he listened to the recorded conversation of the last rep I talked to. He said it doesn't matter.

I asked for a supervisor. I got one 32 mins later. He said since "I" requested a return there was nothing he could do. (NO, I never accepted a return.) Why would I do that since I was in the middle of trying to get a response from this "scammer/buyer". At this point eBay has already decided to refund their money "as soon as delivery is confirmed" and I know I will get no phone back or one that is heavily damaged and there's not a GD thing I can do about it. Sellers beware on eBay! They just don't care! Lies, lies and more lies is what I got.

Original review: Feb. 8, 2019

An issue where a buyer made a false complaint and wanted to return the item and when I received it noted that several items had been taken away from it, which put me at risk of losing a considerable amount. eBay heard and understood my frustration and after conducting their investigation concluded with me not having the end result be taking a loss. I appreciated their genuine care as this is normally lost with a company as large as eBay. But if everyone handled their business this way the world would be a much more pleasant place... A small but happy fish in the sea of eBay users...

Original review: Feb. 7, 2019

Was in the process of bidding, had entered a max bid earlier and then noticed that the "increase max bid" button had disappeared from the upper left corner of the page. I've done quite a bit of bidding lately, and this is the first time that the button did not show up again in perhaps a minute or less. Typically it's available there so you have more than 1 opportunity to increase bidding by using their automated system. I didn't win that particular auction, which I attribute to some glitch on their end, or perhaps worse, something going on behind the scenes where someone has deliberately manipulated an auction.

So, I called eBay tonight to report the problem. Instead of being immediately routed to customer service, it immediately routed to some sales pitch and annoying survey for which there was no option to skip. So I dialed the number again. This time another survey/come-on for vacation packages/cruise! No option to skip the ad, and when pressed a button to try to skip it, I was disconnected. Tried again, and it disconnected before the survey even began!

So, I decided to go online and have them call me. The gal who took the call was courteous enough and admitted that she didn't understand the workings of the page well enough and that she would be transferring the call to a "bidding specialist." The gal who was supposed to be the 'bidding specialist', was really only gifted at 'bidding adieu,' because in ending the call, she hung up on me! But that wasn't until after she had tried to imply that I didn't know the auction had already ended, and then said it was a glitch on my end, and when I insisted that it was neither. It seemed like she was just searching for lame excuses because she really had no sufficient understanding about what probably had more to do with information technology and not knowledge of eBay bidding policies. As if she was grasping at straws, she then said that maybe the seller had just decided to end the auction early.

I asked about that policy and whether that is an approved activity. She said yes and offered to send me a copy of the policy. I refused and said that's a disreputable practice and that it is eBay's job to notify bidders if an auction is being stopped in progress. A pop-up message alerting potential buyers to a "closing early" auction would benefit both buyers and sellers, and doesn't seem like that would be too difficult a feat for a decent information technology department. But, it seems like they are only interested in making money off transactions and seem to care very little about both buyers and sellers.

Original review: Feb. 6, 2019

An order was placed on my eBay account, not by me, and was paid for through my PayPal account which did not have the whole amount, $2700.00, available. The transaction should have then gone to my credit card on file, instead a debit was attempted on my checking account which did not have the funds available and resulted in a $35.00 NSF bank charge. Long story short, eBay and PayPal are both refusing reimbursement of the $35.00 NSF charge, the original transaction was canceled. I have not been told how this happened by either company, just that they are not responsible. Very concerned about how they got access to my checking account and am closing banking account, eBay and PayPal accounts. Company that initiated the order was 6th Ave Express on eBay 800 369 6239.

Original review: Feb. 6, 2019

Ebay is full of **. They let buyers manipulate sellers and leave bad feedback even when sellers have good communication and go above and beyond for a buyer. Ebay needs a wake up call and a class action lawsuit to rattle their hard heads regarding seller protection. They show more favoritism to buyers than sellers. Buyers leave false feedback and even with proof of it, they do nothing to stick up for sellers. No one deserves false marks when they have proof it is not valid feedback. Ebay is a damn giant that needs a lawsuit to shrink its ego. Their egos are so fat they care not for satisfaction. We consumers must put a class action suit to them to make them answer and serve us better.

Original review: Feb. 6, 2019

eBay protects people who sell faulty items. I had a dispute with a product and they told me that PayPal has restricted my return of the product. They are all broken! And when I made an eBay review the company told me they would refund me money if I lied and changed my review. I have closed both PayPal and eBay and will go back to Amazon Prime. A more trustworthy company. I have since purchased 2k in items with no problems.

Original review: Feb. 6, 2019

The worst customer care that doesn't care about their clients and want themselves figure out the jungle their programmers setup for them. Every aspect of the company becomes worse and worse every time I tried selling on their website. More and more problems arose with every sale I was making and eBay doesn't do anything to resolve the issues that become apparent. They want to distance themselves as far as possible from the process claiming they're middleman but they're first to make the worse decisions when scammers attack their honest sellers. It's the worst company out there. Hopefully competition will eat them alive and take this frustration of all the frustrated customers...

Original review: Feb. 4, 2019

New seller to FEEbay. Live on disability and get payment once a month, sold $360.00 worth of model RR cars. I had to have the money to send the items out to the buyers. After 8 call I quit, refunded every dime I had gotten in and cancelled all orders. Their, SO-CALLED customer service is a COMPLETE JOKE, Asians who can hardly speak English and two different ones did not know what a UPS store is! Amazing.

So they would NOT LET ME HAVE MY MONEY, MY MONEY until I shipped it and USPS tracking showed it was delivered. I made 8 different calls and always got the same ** for their NON-trained C/S people, I guess that is what they are supposed to be, and every time they cited their "rules" and "policies" as reasons. I explain my issue, had a track record of 26 transactions and nothing except the same ** and my B/P went through the roof. This so called company is the WORST I EVER SAW, They could give a DAMN about sellers and allow these Fraud, Lying, Deadbeat buyers to run wild. I have had enough of their ** AND LIES, Nobody should ever deal with them, I will not for sure. Burn in HELL FEEbay!

Original review: Feb. 4, 2019

Horrible Service and Customer Service. Did not value money back guaranteed even though item was lost/delivered to wrong address. Stated you had to file a police report which was crazy and there was no point of it. Had to file a dispute with Credit Card Company to get my money back.

Original review: Feb. 3, 2019

Ebay will alter warranty policy on the main product page so it assists them. While on phone, I noticed warranty changing on web-site. I took photo prior. I was told it was a glitch. NOT... Problems with the webpage I was told. When I told them that I had a picture of the original page and that I was going to turn them into Consumer Relations, things changed. Even the wording on messages had changed. I was told that I qualify for the EBAY MONEY BACK WARRANTY... It would only take 3-5 business days to get my funds back.

After 30 hours of email, phone calls and texts, I haven't seen anything. PayPal stated that the money was sent to them over 30 times and then cancelled by EBAY. Paypal stated that they sent monies to my credit card numerous time and still nothing after 1.5 months. I had to make a case with the credit card to try and get my money back... EBAY/PAYPAL are virtually the same company, don't use either. I have back up photos of before and after conversations that EBAY changed while I was on the site watching.

Original review: Feb. 3, 2019

1st time seller. Sold one item. Be aware of a monthly fee invoice at the end. I was charged 10% of an item I listed and sold. I closed my account. Make sure you pay before closing too. This company is a ripped off for 1 time sellers. Might as well use Craigslist or do a garage sale. Company needs to be reviewed and watchdog.

Original review: Feb. 1, 2019

Sooo...my eBay account has been restricted so that I can no longer sell anything EVER again, purely because my phone and PayPal were linked to my works eBay. My works eBay store was closed due to too many refunds compared to sales, fair enough. But my personal account has NOTHING to do with the work done, I have never sold anything remotely like what my work was selling (and vice versa), I have a PERFECT rating and have had my account since 2003 without an issue.

My phone number was linked because I am the contact at work for eBay... My PayPal account was linked because ONCE a couple of years ago I accidentally purchased something on the work eBay account so I used my personal PayPal to pay for it, problem sorted (or so I thought). Never has a payment been made TO my PayPal account through the work eBay account. I understand that eBay has policies but I think if a customer has provided ample evidence to show that the accounts are NOT linked in any way, they should review their decision. After 15 years I am told (out of the blue), "Sorry you're gone!!" Thanks eBay???

Original review: Jan. 30, 2019

I tried to sell my laptop on eBay -- and without exception, each person who messaged me concerning the laptop turned out to be a scammer. I fell for one of them, and did not get my money. I reported the theft to the FBI internet crime division, and to eBay. When I indicated that eBay does not protect its users from scams and that it is happening on its platform, they said that they couldn't do anything about it. When I politely asked for compensation, they hung up on me. I will never use eBay again.

Original review: Jan. 28, 2019

I have spent thousands as a buyer and sold thousands as a seller. I have had issues but never said anything. After my experience last night it was too much. No protection at all for sellers. I could sell you gold and you can say it’s silver and ship it back. Even if you don’t take returns and ad says so also. With legal paper trail proven product is what it is you still have to take it back. This isn’t the issue. The issue is the over $200 in shipping fees and eBay fees that will not be covered on a 500 dollar sale. Then told, “Well we are here to make a profit?” I guess I am selling to lose $.

With over 500 review with 5 stars not 1 bad review in the last year the small guys don’t matter. All I wanted is a return. I never excepting to stay pending till the buyer and I worked it out. They said I accepted it and nothing they can do now. I never did and called the second I saw it. They told me someone hit the button so it’s too late. They will trace the IP address back to me if I want to fight it. Lol I never hit it but if I did by mistake a call in less the 30 seconds on a mistake can’t be changed? For a billion dollar company they are not spending the $ in the right places. I guess just feeded their pockets. Sellers have no support from them.

Original review: Jan. 27, 2019

My nightmare started a few months back... I noticed that every time eBay made updates, "strange" technical "glitches" here and there would appear. They restricted my Store a few days back saying yet again; that I had "duplicate listings". I did not. They re-confirmed, exactly like the time before, that it was a "glitch" in the system. All of a sudden, my "Active Listings" (almost 1,000!) stopped showing to the public, and also in the "search-product" area. My Store shows no listings to whoever is searching for a product on my categories pages. My Buyers started to contact me through text messages, FB and the eBay portal asking me if I had gone "out of business".

I have called eBay being polite and patient every day. They always wish they could help me, but it just does not come to fruition. It seems that this eBay Tech. Support is a "ghost" who they can only communicate with through "tickets". Meanwhile, I cannot even sleep at night because they have send me straight out of business by not getting to the root of the problem and fixing it. Throughout many, many years, I am one of those "die-hard loyal to the bone" eBay Supporters. I am brokenhearted, I feel betrayed and discouraged because I realize that NO ONE has my back or is going to put me "back to business any time soon." I FEEL INVISIBLE and very sad! I worked too hard for many years for eBay to just have a non-caring attitude towards a good and loyal Seller. Where do I go from here???

Original review: Jan. 26, 2019

A package got lost in the mail that is fully insured. eBay will not refund me my money. It has been over a month and I keep getting the runaround from them. I'm trying to deal with it through PayPal and PayPal keeps giving me a Runaround. So my next review will be about PayPal. They keep telling me the same thing over and over, "Ask him to find it for them," four times in the last three weeks is. All I want is my money. I do not have any product. It got stripped and lost in the mail and it is not my fault. The company has insurance on it so they will get their money but I do not get mine. I don't think that is fair and someone needs to do something about this. The lawyer just to get my $139 back. Now it's all about the principle.

Original review: Jan. 24, 2019

eBay suspended my account for "too many" "did not receive" cases after I started purchasing items from China and India and did not receive many of them. They also closed my son’s account wrongfully even though he didn't have any cases and had nothing to do with my account. I called and they said they could not do anything for me or my son so I asked for a corporate number and was given a nonworking number (nice!). I looked online for a corporate number and surprise surprise no other number except for the same nonworking number. I still have outstanding orders that I have not received and may be out of that money too. I am sick to my stomach. I am disabled in chronic pain and on a small income. How do they do this to 2 people. eBay is so cold and cruel they should be accountable for what they are doing. Obviously I am not alone. Check out this website if this has happened to you http://www.ebaylawsuit.com/.

Original review: Jan. 24, 2019

I have sell on eBay for years and it's gotten worse and worse with scam buyer. Do yourself a favor and sell your stuff somewhere else. Especially if you are a new seller stay away from eBay, eBay will feed you to the scammers. They will take the buyer words over you every time. Scammer knows that when you just start out selling. eBay will always take their word over you so stay away from selling unless the item you sell isn't worth scamming.

Original review: Jan. 23, 2019

I purchased a blouse for my wife off eBay and was notified of its delivery Jan 22 at 3:45PST. I checked my mailbox and the surrounding areas but was unable to locate the package. I have Ring security cameras and it did not show any delivery at such time. I called to complain to eBay as well as the seller and was told that I need to resolve with seller and they would open a case number for the dispute, I would have to wait 3-4 business days. If not resolved with the seller, eBay would then get involved to resolve. How is this a money back guarantee or even customer service. I will never buy from eBay again and will always buy from Amazon. They have excellent service and will put eBay out of business!!!

Original review: Jan. 23, 2019

First off I am both a seller and buyer on eBay and have a 100% positive feed with thousands of transactions on both sides. I sold a headlight that was fully listed with a part number and 12 good pictures. There were two headlights for the Subaru Legacy & Outback. One is a full LED and one is half LED and half Halogen.

Agreed to the amount of the offer from the buyer, shipped the item. All went well. Received an automatic return from eBay on the headlight a few days after it was delivered. Received the headlight back with two of the mounting points broken. Sent a message to the buyer about not only it being listed correctly but it also being broken. Buyer completely ignored the part of the message of it being broken and replied that the item...

"Hi the part number is shown on the box not the part itself. There are two different kinds of headlights for this vehicle LED and Halogen. However the info listed is falsely advertised, the headlight that you sent me is a halogen when the title said LED. I would like to receive full reimbursement for this part." Obviously he/she did no research to make sure the part number I listed was the correct headlight for his application?

I opened a case against him/her. Called eBay customer service. Was told to wait until Thursday and they would make their final decision. The next morning I woke up to an email that they favored the buyer and that the full amount was deducted from my PayPal account. I then called Customer service to ask them how I could have listed the item better. They told me that the item was listed very well and had no recommendations. They also told me that They could not help but I should try to contact the buyer to get more information to see if he/she had done the damage. REALLY!? Do you seriously think they are going to even respond to me let alone admit they broke the item? Especially since they got their money back!!

So now I am out the shipping cost both ways and the fee to eBay and the part which is broken. I am pretty sure now looking back that if I would have just deducted the 20% in the refund I would have had at least something. Instead I thought I was doing the right thing and getting eBay involved and now I am out of it all PLUS!! TERRIBLE customer service and bad business practices!!

Original review: Jan. 23, 2019

When I realised my account got hacked, I reported the problem to eBay immediately. I was assured that my problem will be fixed and they will take steps to secure the account. They also advise that I will be receiving an email soon to reset my password. After 3 phone calls and an email over a period of 5 days and nothing was done. The promised email never arrived and I'm locked out of my account. Is eBay taking my security problem seriously???

Original review: Jan. 23, 2019

Since the beginning of the year, I've had problems with their customer service in which you have to wait a good 30 to 45 minutes to get through on some days. A case in point one Thursday recently in which I called to complain about "malicious" feedback left by a seller who had cancelled an order on me because the seller is from the UK and did not want to ship here to the US. I called that very same day to try and get it removed and it was not. Then I spent the next five days calling their customer service in which I was hung up on by one who called himself "Peter" (which isn't his real name anyway) because I wanted to talk to a supervisor about the matter and his aggressive and appalling attitude.

I immediately call back and report this jerk to the next person who is a woman and she is also acting somewhat disinterested and kept repeating "I'm sorry for your experience". I quickly had to point out the matter regarding the "Malicious feedback" which is a violation of their rules. She told me it would take two days to get this feedback removed completely (48 to 72 hours allegedly). It took a week. Why? Before it stuff like this was handled in less than 12 hours. I call again about removing an Unpaid Item Strike which I received for a bid I didn't make and this woman starts interrogating me as if I'm a criminal or something. I'm on the phone with this person for a good 30 minutes and requested a supervisor and was denied not only once but twice.

This person was acting like I'm the guilty party in the matter instead of looking or accepting my situation as I've stated to her. Then later on those famous words come out "I'm sorry". eBay employees have to be the most pathetic and apologetic group of customer service reps the world has ever seen. They are also lazy and deceive you into thinking that a matter has been resolved when now it takes a lot longer to. The worst part is that she threatened me in regards to my account and that if another Unpaid Item Strike would occur, it was not be removed. Which is basically like saying you screw up, you're done. I have a lot of positive feedback from thousands of sellers and while I've had a few problems with some sellers including one that cursed me out via their messages and I reported to them. (More on that later) I always make my timely payments and everything.

However this person treated me like I was some piece of trash that didn't know how to bid or make purchases on their site when I've been there for almost 20 years using it. Going back to the seller who cursed me out... Amazingly and I don't know how in the hell this happened, but the seller was still allowed to sell on their site. I reported him for a violation that was once punishable by suspension or end up being banned for threats or using abusive language got a slap on the wrist. That shows you what eBay is all about now...$$ and nothing more. Do they really care about their customers. I truly don't think so anymore. If they did, that woman would've let me talked to a supervisor and I was denied that.

They also keep adding hidden features that were not there before such as withholding payments for 21 days which is an absolute joke or creating a listing anytime you want and it goes up the moment you're finished. Now it's when they want it scheduled. They also try to force upon you to buy their shipping labels and set prices for your listings, which is basically like saying "You have to put this as we say or else". My recommendation is definitely DON'T DO what they ask you in these listings you're trying to create. Just use it as a guide but you have the right to change everything yourself manually. This is why people are losing money because they're trying to monopolize your listings even more now.

When contacting customer service, always get the so called name of the person you're talking because it is very helpful if there is a situation you are not happy with. Especially when it comes to requesting a supervisor which they will try to deny you by either hanging up or transferring you to a wrong department in which you still have to hang up and call back. Also, you should also voice your displeasures with the site as a whole and their customer service while you're talking to them on the phone. Remember, the whole conversation is being recorded and they forget that even they state that "this phone call is being recorded and monitored for quality assurance".

The only way you're going to help you is by stating what you're not happy about and in the end you may see some type of positive resolution. It is a completely frustrating experience but remember that the "customer is always right!" and these people don't know that. It really is a disappointment that their site has gone downhill and I'm starting to lean a little more towards other websites for purchases in the future because it is better for me not to get frustrated over these people. They're not worth it and they deserve to lose money.

Original review: Jan. 22, 2019

I have had no problem buying off of eBay and linking my PayPal account. The problem is that I just sold my FIRST item, paid/printed a shipping label within seconds of buyer payment, and paid fees. EBAY is withholding my payment from the buyer for 3 weeks for NO REASON WHAT-SO-EVER! I was warned about this and it actually just happened to me. I am now part of a BOSTON TV station in-depth review of eBay’s suspicious and discriminating policies. You know something is rotten with eBay when a TV station is doing an in-depth investigation on them. I will never list another item nor buy anything on eBay ever again. Lesson learned. Sellers and Buyers beware!

eBay Company Information

eBay Motors
www.ebay.com
Your special offer awaits

Looking to save time and money? Join our community today! Community members receive important consumer news alerts and enjoy perks like discounts and special offers from brands they love. Ready to join?

Sign up now with your email address!

Join our community to recieve important consumer news and enjoy perks like discounts and special offers from brands you love.