Credit Karma

1people found this page helpful

Record a review about your experience with Credit Karma:

Login to record a Video Review

Consumer Reviews & Complaints

Allows you to monitor your credit score and check it as much as you want. When the score changes it tells you what went on or off your credit report. Does not cost anything. It uses only things you would know the answer to, to verify your identity. It gives you your credit report too so you can see what fraudulent things may be on your report. If you find anything wrong in your credit report you can submit a dispute and they will investigate it for you and send the results when done. I have not come across any cost using credit karma. I have been able to look at my credit and credit score for free. I never had to put in a credit card when I signed up.

Credit karma provides great services and services are too fast and correct. Also it is safe to use and you can trust its report which is very authentic so I would recommend it to others. Credit karma is very secured and you can trust on it that no personal information or personal credentials can ever be disclosed to any one. Credit karma provides amazing customer service and they are very helping and I love the way they are listening customers concern and resolve their issues. Credit Karma is worth what it charges for the amazing and accurate service they provide.

The offered services that Credit Karma has available are great. They offer great safe information on credit scores. I love them and the services they offer. Overall they are a great company and I would recommend them for others to use to obtain credit scores. The security is awesome. Everything is safe and secure so you don't have to worry about anything crazy happening to all your private information. Very secure and safe site. The overall customer service they provide to its valued users is excellent. I haven't had any issues with them. They are all very nice, helpful and professional to their users. The costs are pretty reasonable. Very great and affordable for its users. They aren't overpriced or expensive at all.

They tell you what could be done to improve your rating and save you money by telling you what credit cards are offering the best rates. Have not had a problem with security on Credit Karma, they always seem to know anytime you get a new credit card or apply for any kind of credit. There is no cost to be a member of Credit Karma. I have never had to spend a cent. They advertise that it is free on TV and the radio and have great ads.

It's been awhile back when I used it. It was a service where I got to see my credit score which was good. Overall I enjoyed the experience. It felt very secure which is unlike some other sites I have used. It felt like my information was confidential. Overall I was happy with the security with Credit Karma. I liked the customer service portion of Credit Karma. They were helpful and it was a good experience. Nothing to complain about at all. The cost was good to use Credit Karma. It was affordable and I didn't feel like I was spending a fortune trying to check my credit score. Overall good experience.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Credit Karma?

Don't feel like you have to worry and that the info is secure. I've used them in the past and I keep going back to them because you don't have to pay anything either. I don't worry because you know there's a lot of people out there using them. A place that can get your info and feel good about. You pay nothing... now that's terrific. How can you beat that? I think for not paying anything it's great.

This service offers innovative services and an easy to use site for everyone. It caters all your needs, finding out your credit score and so on. Its security is amazing. You can trust this site since it been for a while and many people using this for a long time. And pretty much I am one of them who are satisfied. The service is exceptional. It's available 24 hours and you can email or call them right away. They are very responsive and helpful for everything you need. They are there to assist me. I would say the cost is pretty reasonable for the service you get. The rates are competitive and you will get satisfied out of it. Trust me.

The services offered gives you 2 credit scores while offering to update those scores frequently. CK keeps in contact with us via email as needed absolutely free. I have no reason to worry about security with this company. They do not over-contact me nor do they try to push other products on me. They stick with credit reporting only. This is a company that is focused on strictly one section of your finance.

The product felt secure and provided enough description. The site keeps information confidential and it is a reliable site to use for credit. I would highly recommend this customer service because they are reliable as well as willing to go above and beyond to help customers with their problems. The costs are minimal to none, and they are very useful despite cost. The cost is not as important as how much the site actually helps the customers in the long run.

It gives you your credit report along with suggestions to improve your credit like credit card offers or financial advice. You can also dispute things you find on your report and send your updates when needed. It offers a lot of services for a free site. I haven't had any security problems. I think it is a secure site. I'm not sure what they do as far as security but I feel that it is safe. I haven't had to use customer service so I can't give much of a description but I have found the website to be very user-friendly. There is no cost to view your report, dispute something, or receive offers. I think it is a reliable service for free and as far as I know, has no hidden fees or anything--it's completely free.

Free service and easy to use and the app is very easy. Give you ideas to help your credit and possible credit cards. Shows 2 credit scores that differ from the actual score. The product is secure to use. Never had any issues. It is so easy to use and understand. The app is very useful. It use a code to get into the site which make it a lot easier than a user name and password. It is completely free. Have not had to pay for anything to use the app or the website.