Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Credit Sesame

Thank you so much for taking the time to review Credit Sesame!

Original review: Aug. 2, 2017

I have no problems with credit sesame I love to be able to see my credit whenever I want... I love to be able to see my debt and credit score and the information is accurate. I hope to continue to be able to use the website and I'm trying to fix my credit.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Credit Sesame

Thank you for taking the time to review our site. We're happy that Credit Sesame has been able to help you on your credit journey!

Original review: Aug. 1, 2017

I was one to get interested in learning how to improve on my "credit score" just a little over 2 years ago, this after going through years of bad credit due to health problems and being unable to work. I started praying about it all, and then I read up on how to clear up my "credit score". I could not believe just how easy it was to make my "score" go from a "failing" to a "passing" grade! Your Site, Credit Sesame, Gets "5-Stars" by me in the way that it has helped me with my "Credit Scores" and my "Credit Information".

This website is user friendly, easy to understand as well as full of great information to help you manage credit information. I was very pleased with the site when looking for my credit score, credit availability as well as current debt. I would recommend this site to anyone seeking to understand all aspects of their credit.

Credit Sesame

Thank you for taking the time to review our site! We're happy to hear that we helping you reach your financial goals.

Original review: July 28, 2017

Website is easy to understand! Grateful! It shows work to be done! I like how it updates credit score and opportunities on a daily basis or as needed. It helps me to keep up with the way I make my payments.

Credit Sesame

Thanks you for taking the time to review Credit Sesame.

Original review: July 25, 2017

Love this site, free and don't ask for a credit card. They only ask a few questions to pull up your credit score. Right on point with other similar sites. I am always skeptical of sites that need payment upfront.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Credit Sesame?

Credit Sesame

Thank you for the nice review! We're glad that you are enjoying your experience with Credit Sesame.

Original review: July 20, 2017

I was glad to receive my credit score and recommendations on how to improve it and also credit cards I will be approved for to cut down my high finance charges. Also it gave me a list of credit cards to apply for and the possibility of being approved.

Credit Sesame

Thank you for taking the time to review Credit Sesame. We appreciate your support!

Original review: July 15, 2017

Easy to navigate. I was able to look up existing accounts. Was offered credit cards that would accept me. I looked into refinance of my house. And given multiple options. Rates fixed and variable interest on 30 year and 15 year. I am going to recommend this company to my friends and family.

Credit Sesame

Thank you for the nice review!

Original review: July 13, 2017

Easy to sign up! Easy to understand. Easy to get tips and recommendations! It took a couple minutes at most. Excellent! I was able to sign up and view the Credit Score to day. I loved how accessible the debt to income ratio was. That was something I was looking for. Also, I love how the tips for raising Credit were laid out, plain and easy to see. Absolutely great.

Credit Sesame

Thank you for taking to the time to review Credit Sesame.

Original review: July 10, 2017

It seems as though Credit Sesame updates slower than Credit Karma. I have been watching both accounts, and although it seems that the report date is recorded the same for my various accounts. Where the payoff amounts have already reflected on Credit Karma, they have yet to reflect on Credit Sesame. Not sure why there is the delay in the process in information being that the report date for all of the accounts is identical for all three credit bureaus. Thanks for your time.

Credit Sesame

Thank you for taking the time to review our site and we're sorry you didn't get the card you we're interested in. While we can never guarantee approval our goal is to make our approval odds models as accurate as possible. We are constantly improving the algorithms that drive our approval odds models and your feedback will help us improve.

Original review: July 7, 2017

I went to a Discover card offer that CS said my chances were very good. JOKE LOL.

I asked very nicely email-wise if my account could please be deleted. No response. I contacted the company on "Facebook" and they didn't help me. They told me to contact another one of their emails, which I did. I didn't get a response back. That, and the website won't let me log in without entering my Social Security number, which I don't remember. I don't recommend this company.

Credit Sesame Company Profile