Call toll free
800-915-4952
3.75/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Anyone can be a victim of identity theft. Rest easier knowing your identity has protection with LifeLock. LifeLock is a leading provider of proactive identity theft protection services for consumers and identity risk and credit worthiness assessment for enterprises. Since LifeLock were founded in 2005, they have been pioneers in identity theft protection, leveraging unique data, science and patented technology and providing identity threat detection, identity alerts, and comprehensive remediation services, the cornerstones of its business. LifeLock is committed to providing its consumers some peace of mind amid the threat of identity theft.

2242 LifeLock Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: Jan. 9, 2019

Emailed LifeLock a couple days ago regarding apparent lack of service and to cancel subscription. Received email from LifeLock today indicating that my coverage was no longer recognized after 8 or 10 years and to chose another type of coverage. That coverage included next to nothing unless reporting sex offenders in my zip code is somehow affecting my finances or security. I today requested via email a refund of the $175.50 that was billed on my 12-3-2019 credit card. Even though the cancellation was confirmed, I have my reservations considering the problems others have obtaining a refund through email.

LifeLock response

LifeLock contacted the member on 1/10/19 and addressed his concerns.

Get expert buying tips about Identity Theft Protection delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Jan. 9, 2019

There were 2 charges from LifeLock on my sister's credit card (she is elderly with dementia so I am cleaning up bogus charges). I called Customer Service and they told me that one of the yearly charges is for her husband (who has been deceased for almost 4 years). Since they are an identity verification/theft company, I'm wondering why they did not know he was deceased for so long. They are refunding the $99 for this year but they have been receiving that amount for 3 years for a man who is no longer alive. Just baffling to me.

Original review: Jan. 8, 2019

I guess it has gotten so popular. They are hiring everybody because no one I talked to was able to provide any help in my credit card fraud case. Every time I call to get information, I am transferred repeatedly and asked the same information but never told anything substantial about my case. After 4 transfers on 3 separate occasions I have decided to cancel my membership. Credit Karma does much more for free.

LifeLock response

LifeLock spoke to the member on 01/09/2019 and addressed her concerns.

Rated with 3 starsResolution In Progress
Original review: Jan. 8, 2019

I have LifeLock and it doesn't pick up everything. It shows that their privacy of mine is 96% which I don't trust. They do not pick up all financial institutions so you still can be scammed especially if some scumbag using your name only LV right to disclose what organizations they don't pick up so you definitely can be scammed by. I almost feel it's more of an insurance policy you buying for a dollar amount of restitution if someone scam you. I could go on especially about your email accounts and government documents. I could go on but I'm not just make sure you think it through when you purchase identity theft package and your privacy especially if you hate your personal information to marketing and you get spammed with a bunch of marketing and you'll know you're very likely getting your identity stolen.

LifeLock response

LifeLock attempted to contact this member on 1/9/19, 1/11/19, and 1/15/19 via telephone and email. We would be happy to address the member’s concerns, should they return our calls.

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: Jan. 7, 2019

I just received a call from LifeLock informing me that my charge did not go through for the month which I understood as I recently received a new card and was in the process of contacting companies to give them my new number. I get a lady with a terribly deep accent that I can barely understand a word she says and she gets testy with and informs me that I need to log in to properly answer the queries. I try to log in and guess what, she has kicked me out and I am not recognized as a client anymore. I try calling to ask if I can just speak with the manager and one lady rudely asks me what for, which I tell her that it is in regards to the customer service, and she replies, "What happened?"

I politely tell her that I would like to speak with the manager please and finally she puts me on hold. She came back a little more pleasant and I tried to explain that I could not get into my account. She is looking at my account and tells me that I need to give her my information again which I do, however, she gets a little rude and informs me that I need to send in paperwork to prove who I am. I try to ask why they accepted my credit card change and recognize my SSN and birthday and still kicked me out. What's worse is they just took payment and I am no longer a customer. I am so thoroughly disappointed in LifeLock and their customer service.

LifeLock response

LifeLock contacted the member on 01/08/2019 and addressed her concerns.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about LifeLock?

Original review: Jan. 6, 2019

Had LifeLock for years but until I was a victim of identity theft last year I never knew how bad they are. They notified me of one incident and never heard from them again. Subsequent to that there were more incidents which LifeLock never notified me. I changed to my ID card and they immediately notified me of negative reporting on my credit report. They gave me guidance on how to rectify this. It was successful. When I cancelled LifeLock they mailed me advertisements to join. When I called to get a small refund on my yearly membership I was scrutinized so much that I would have to go through several steps. I told them if they would have been that strict with my identity and done their job I would still be a customer. Do not join LifeLock.

Original review: Jan. 6, 2019

Forget about it. If you have a current LifeLock membership, you will have to cancel the membership and start a new one to get Norton bundled with it. It's totally unbelievable that they now advertise on TV about getting both LifeLock and Norton, but when you try and get Norton bundled with you current membership, you get bounced back and forth between LifeLock an Norton representatives.

Original review: Jan. 3, 2019

How much do I hate LifeLock? Let me count the ways... 1) LIFELOCK JUNIOR IS WORTHLESS. I have been paying for LifeLock Junior for over five years for all three of my kids. I ~just~ learned that two years ago, my daughter's social security number was used to open a credit card, and I never received an alert from LifeLock. When I demanded an explanation, I was told "Not all financial institutions are in LifeLock's 'network'." The CC account was opened with one of the largest, oldest financial institutions in the world. That this bank isn't a part of LifeLock's "network" is astonishing and completely unacceptable. This means there could be multiple accounts in my children's names out there that I was never alerted to and I will have to handle myself now.

Six years of annual payments for LifeLock Junior and they didn't do a darn thing to protect my kids. A total waste of money. To add insult to injury, even though I have been paying for LifeLock Junior for all three of my kids since 2013 (and receiving receipts for these payments), the LifeLock phone rep I complained to would only acknowledge their memberships since 2018. She told me their records showed I didn't open the Junior accounts until 2018, which is utter BS.

2) PAID-FOR LIFELOCK ALERTS COME A DAY LATER THAN ~FREE~ CREDIT KARMA ALERTS. Within one week, someone tried opening seven credit card accounts using my DOB and SS number. Credit Karma alerted me to two out of the seven a full day sooner than LifeLock did. Therefore I recommend everyone sign up for free Credit Karma if you want more expedient fraud alerts.

3) LIFELOCK'S TEXT ALERTS AND PHONE CALLS COME AT INAPPROPRIATE HOURS. As early as 5AM. Multiple times I've been awaken by either a text or a call from LifeLock, but when I complain, they tell me they "never" send texts or calls before 8AM (essentially telling me, a paying customer for five years now, that I'm a liar).

4) PHONE PASSCODE YOU PROACTIVELY ENTER ONLINE WON'T BE ACKNOWLEDGED. This is a passcode that is supposed to make verification of your identity more expedient when you call their 800 number. Don't bother. The phone rep in the Philippines won't accept it and still make you jump through a dozen hoops before believing that it's really you calling. They make more effort protecting your account from you than they do protecting it from actual fraud (refer back to the no alert received when a credit card was opened using my daughter's SS number).

5) I received seven alerts within one week and responded to each letting them know, "no, that wasn't me" at which time I received an automated response letting me know they would take care of it, but nothing was taken care of until I finally called LifeLock directly and was connected to their "alerts" department. A week had passed already and the dispute process hadn't even been initiated. This is unacceptable. A lot of debt can be accrued on these fraudulent accounts in a week's time.

In summation, I do not recommend anyone waste their money on LifeLock. I have canceled my Junior accounts for my kids and am currently researching other options for my personal protection and theirs. Once I select another service, I will be closing out my LifeLock account completely and signing up for another service.

Rated with 2 starsResolution In Progress
Original review: Jan. 2, 2019

On 12/12 I was notified by voicemail, and e-mail that somebody tried to get a loan with my SSN. I immediately replied as instructed via e-mail that I did NOT try to get a loan with that company. I got an answer "Not to worry. It was an SSN typo and no fraud". On 12/18 I got the same message again, I then called LifeLock, and it was a nightmare. The operator who did not sound like an American could not understand me, and I could not understand her. Finally I was told to call that loan company.

My husband said "Why should I call that loan company? Why can't LifeLock call??" I was then put on a conference call with LifeLock (with an American who could understand me, and I could understand him), and the loan company. It was a very LONG conference call. The loan company kept on saying "they could not see anything with my SSN or name." The gentleman from Lifelock said "it was fraud, and it happened on 12/17" forth and back. I was then told by LifeLock "I would be called back on 12/27 after they investigated everything". I did get the return call, and was told what I was told in the first place (SSN typo).

LifeLock response

LifeLock attempted to contact the member on 01/03/2018 to address their concerns, but will honor the member's request by email for no further contact.

Rated with 2 starsResolution In Progress
Original review: Dec. 31, 2018

It is pretty intimidating to read that statement before wanting to write my grievance. I wish you felt that feeling too right before talking to your customers. I was very pleased with the first man I dealt with considering my account but the second had me feeling less than... I would appreciate being treated kindly and with respect. I treat all, with kindness and respect. I was told my bill should be $7.99 not $8.99 a month, by the first person I contacted. The second was not helpful but wanted "just curious to know"... The first man's name. All is recorded so you should have that first conversation recorded. The second was thru email. So I have documentation of that conversation, but you have the record of the first. Even though I "only pay" for the basic level of protection, I still matter!

I would like to know why my inquiry, as to why my bill is $8.99 and not the $7.99 I was told it should be, was not dealt with. Instead I was told I should be happy because I was already getting 10% off. I didn't know that. I do appreciate that but it doesn't have anything to do with the price I was quoted. I do appreciate the first man I talked to, the one who told me I should be paying only $7.99. I want to thank him for being kind and understanding; for wanting me to have the protection I get from your service and for knowing or at least trying to understand how hard it must be to become permanently disabled and have your whole life turned upside down. The second man I dealt with via email, not so much. He made me feel like a second class citizen in that backhanded kind of way... (in which the comments only hit you 5 minutes after you have ended the conversation).

And... the inquiry I had about my bill was never resolved. My email was not replied to about that... I was only informed about the 10% off and then nothing else was addressed. If I wasn't so broke from my disability, I would have the most protection I could get from you. I've had my identity stolen before and that wasn't fun. It was a horrible time. I'm very grateful to have this service... As long as I can afford to! I still would like an answer to my inquiry.

God bless you for all that you do. I hope and pray that second man I dealt with realizes that even though there are many of us who are now low income people, we may have at one time been climbing that ladder, going to school, raising 4 kids by themselves and getting the degree they needed to start their own business only to have a doctor's error in the last surgery needed after surviving cancer one more time, stop them in their tracks and turn their life upside down; never again able to do the things every day people do, without thought or concern. So yes, I pray God blesses you, that you get all that you are working for and deserve. May this year be kind to you. May you know how much you affect and mean to those you have in your life. Thank you for taking the time to read this.

LifeLock response

LifeLock attempted to contact this member on 01/03/19, 01/07/19, and 01/09/19 via telephone and email. We would be happy to address the member’s concerns, should they return our calls.

Original review: Dec. 30, 2018

We've been paying Lifelock for years and yet we received no alert on an identity theft that occurred a month ago. Called Lifelock, got an overseas call center and they did nothing to help except try to upsell me. Called to cancel today, and got the upsell again. So disappointed and what a waste of money.

Resolution response: Jan. 5, 2019

I had recently did a review regarding my concerns for not being notified by LifeLock when my husband had a credit inquiry and then a loan with Chase for a new vehicle we just leased. I received a call from Kristen who represents LifeLock and she was addressing my issues and concerns I had written in my review. Kristen was very informative and professional, she listened and explained every question I had presented to her. I am satisfied and comfortable that my husband and I will be receiving the security and excellent customer service provided by LifeLock.

Original review: Dec. 30, 2018

My husband and I both have LifeLock, on 12/8/18, he leased a car, he was never notified by LifeLock as we were assured when we joined we would be notified if anyone tried to open an account or our credit was being checked. I called and was advised by a customer service representative that the bank that they use may not be one on LifeLock list, does that make sense to anyone? So why were we not alerted that someone had did a credit check on him? I am considering not reviewing with this company. I have lost all faith in their ability to keep us safe from what they proudly advertise to do. It seems you can do the same thing they do, and save yourself 300.00 a year. If I could give a zero stars I would, so disappointed.

LifeLock response

LifeLock spoke with the member on 01/04/2019 and addressed her concerns.

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: Dec. 25, 2018

Horrible experience with LifeLock. After becoming a victim of Identity Theft 1 day after becoming a LifeLock Member, I am through with this ** company. Their customer service representatives are pompous, uncaring, and obnoxious... Stay away from this company as they cannot be trusted...

LifeLock response

LifeLock contacted the member on 12/27/2018 to address his concerns.

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: Dec. 24, 2018

I have been a LifeLock member since 2013. I kept auto renewing my service thinking I had the same level of protection every year. It turns out that Lifelock changed my level without informing me. I bought a car this month and emailed Lifelock to ask them why they didn't notify me of this change to my credit report and they said they no longer monitor my credit report but kept taking my money every year. Lifelock has become a scam.

LifeLock contacted the member on 12/27/2018 and addressed their concerns

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: Dec. 20, 2018

I called to gift three annual memberships to family members for the holidays, but was told that although I did not want one, I HAD to get a membership as well to serve as the account owner. Supervisor came on and told to me open a one month free membership along with the three annual memberships, transfer the ownership to one of the family members after the holiday, cancel my membership, leaving theirs intact. Now, a week later I am told that I cannot transfer the ownership, and if I cancel my membership the other three will be canceled as well. The supervisor refused to acknowledge the error, provide alternatives, escalate my complaint, and provide me with a phone number to someone else I could contact higher up or in corporate. My membership is being held like a hostage.

LifeLock response

LifeLock contacted the member on 12/21 and addressed his concerns.

Original review: Dec. 18, 2018

Lifelock contacted me about a possible account being opened in my name. Instead of them looking into it they told me to check it out. Not impressed. Told them to cancel and refund my money. Instead they told me they would prorate it. Now several days later it still hasn't been refunded. Terrible.

LifeLock response

LifeLock has been in contact with this customer to address his concerns.

Original review: Dec. 18, 2018

My father has had LifeLock for about a year now. He had a case earlier this year where after everything was resolved (v slow that required him to run around making police reports n stuff) a LifeLock CS agent assured him that a 12 month lock would be placed on his Experian credit score. In late November (26th) we found out that this was a lie as someone was able to open a Sprint and buy at least one iPhone X max.

Whoever it was must have made a mistake because one of those phones was mailed to my house. LifeLock was quite late in reporting this as the phone was already on my doorstep by the time they alerted my father. Anyway he called LifeLock to report the package mailed to us, ask why the credit lock was not placed, and ask for updates on the case. The person in the phone was ridiculously unhelpful. Just told him not to worry about it and that the LifeLock restoration team would be in contact with him in a couple days.

When asked about the Experian credit freeze she just gave the number of the three credit reporting bureaus and told him to call. This seemed absurd to us because if he’s doing all that then and you’re being unhelpful then what does he need LifeLock for?? He asked to be connected to the restoration department then but instead she just gave the number and told again told him to call (didn’t mention that office was already closed as no one answered when he called). After that we went about calling and getting a credit freeze ourselves with TransUnion. It is now a week short of a month after the credit breach and The restoration team has yet to contact us at all. We are now considering going directly to the police and canceling our subscription for another alert and restoration service.

Original review: Dec. 18, 2018

After over 10 years of paying LifeLock for a Platinum plan and paying more and more each year we actually needed to ask LifeLock to look into a situation on a purchase we had not made. First of all the LifeLock person was rude, said they would look into it, and would get back to us and let us know what the finding was... we never heard from them again. We then received our new annual contract renewal form for hundreds of dollars a year and we chose to cancel. There are a number of other services now available for a fraction of the cost of LifeLock... very disappointing.

LifeLock response

LifeLock contacted the member on 12/19/2018 to address her concerns.

Original review: Dec. 13, 2018

Identify theft - LifeLock was very helpful. The associate was very helpful. The very main thing is that I could actually understand what she was saying. So often when we try to fix something the associate either doesn't speak good English or speaks too fast or blurred speech.

LifeLock response

Thank you for taking the time to submit your review! We are happy to hear that our specialists provided the level of service you expected. We value you as a member.

Sincerely,

Kristen Tifft

LifeLock Product Support Analyst

Original review: Dec. 12, 2018

I have two main complaints about LifeLock services. First, if you have multiple bank accounts associated with your login, LifeLock will monitor all of them. There's no way to deselect one. I have two business accounts in addition to checking, savings and HELOC. I didn't want notifications about the business accounts, but the website provides no way to deselect just one, and I received many notifications about business transactions that I didn't want.

My other complaint is that their system does not learn which transactions are valid and then stop sending you alerts about those transactions. They just notify you about random transactions. You don't have the choice to say that you expected the transaction, or even that it's a regularly occurring charge, and they don't seem to notice the pattern. Your only option is to let them know if you don't approve of a transaction. There should be a way for customers to specify which transactions are expected, so notifications aren't generated for them.

LifeLock response

o LifeLock contacted member on12/13/2018/ to address their concerns.

Original review: Dec. 6, 2018

I received an automated phone call telling me someone tried to open an account in my dad's name. Called back 5 times, no one could find his account nor could tell me anything until I faxed POA. I faxed it and was told it would take 2-3 business days to have the records department review it and contact me. I asked a supervisor why he couldn't put me on hold and contact the records department to verify they got the POA, he said they don't have an extension! What? Awful service. So in the meantime my dad's credit is at risk.

LifeLock response

LifeLock has been in contact with the reviewer and has addressed her concerns.

Original review: Dec. 5, 2018

I called to cancel service, he asked why. I said a friend's identity had been stolen and they did nothing to help her. This guy was dismissive, incredibly rude telling me I should not trust my friend, said that people did not know what identity theft really means and that he was a detective and knew everything about it bla, bla, bla keeping me on the phone forever. I said "Can I talk to somebody else?" He said "NO", I could not believe my ears. I hung up and called again, a lady helped me. She was much better but was in a rush to hung up.

LifeLock response

LifeLock attempted to contact this member on 12/06, 12/10, and 12/17 via telephone and email. We would be happy to address the member’s concerns, should they return our calls.

Original review: Dec. 3, 2018

I upgraded to Lifelock with Norton about two months ago. Norton was working as an antivirus just fine, but last week I tried to use Password Manager and ran into problems. MiyLifelock Dashboard did not include access to Norton, and when I went to Norton support they did not recognize me as a subscriber. I spent a long time trying to get it done myself, and finally called Lifelock. After 28 minutes with the first representative she transferred me to Norton. After another long wait on hold I got their rep. The first person said they were transferring me to another Norton tech who could help me using remote access.

The second rep asked me all the same questions over again, and I was suddenly on hold. Another person answered and said she was with Lifelock and how could she help me. I explained all the above and she said it was a Norton problem and she would have to transfer me back. After another somewhat lengthy wait I got the third Norton rep. Again I answered all the same questions. He tried to explain that it wasn't a Norton problem, although he wasn't rude. After some insistence he remotely helped me with a workaround. I can use the Password Manager now, for which I am grateful. But as I understand it I still am not recognized by Norton as a subscriber. I like the products, but my experience with support from either company was extremely frustrating.

Original review: Dec. 2, 2018

I have called 3 times and LifeLock just won’t answer their phones even when they give me wait times of 1-3 minutes. Instead, I wait for over 20 minutes and get frustrated and hang up! How am I supposed to use the service without talking to someone in customer service!?

LifeLock response

LifeLock contacted the member on 12/03/2018 and addressed his concerns.

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: Nov. 26, 2018

I have called in to customer service several times in the last few days. I get different answers from each rep. I want to simply know what accounts people put in for transaction monitoring. I am unable to enter any of my banking or credit card information, due to "error code 402". If I can't add any info to be monitored, then why do I have LifeLock? There is no consistency and the people on the other line have no idea how to answer your questions. They just keep repeating a script - which never really answers my questions. My identity protection is very very important. I don't feel I can trust LifeLock at all. They also charged me the wrong price, and didn't give me the 20% discount I was supposed to get.

LifeLock response

LifeLock contacted the member on 12/03/2018 and addressed her concerns.

Original review: Nov. 24, 2018

No resolution to my phone calls or support request for lost connection to Chase Bank. I have called the number provided, the customer service rep told me the same thing that was in the initial email, put in a request to support, again told me the same thing. There is still a problem trying to connect to Chase Bank.

LifeLock response

LifeLock reached out to the consumer on 11/28/2018 and addressed her concerns.

Original review: Nov. 24, 2018

Have to go through a lengthy menu to get to someone in The Philippines who you can hardly understand and they ask you for your SS# just after giving your name. Lifelock is the entity that tells you to NEVER give your SS# to anyone!!! What gives??? Never got satisfaction. Feel like I have wasted my $300+ fee.

LifeLock response

LifeLock contacted the member on 11/26/2018 and addressed her concerns.

Original review: Nov. 20, 2018

Lifelock customer service is the least customer friendly organization I have encountered. When you call with a problem you are asked questions that are not what most people keep track of on a regular basis and if you go look up the answers they won't accept them. Their agents are generally pleasant but read from a script and often aren't good at listening. I came away with the feeling that they have a very vulnerable system and I worry about the competence of their senior management.

LifeLock response

LifeLock contacted the member on 11/21/2018 and has addressed his concerns.

Original review: Nov. 20, 2018

I called LifeLock about a question in regards to the Norton they provide with the service. They transferred me to Norton customer service in India and they could not or would not answer. So they transferred me back to LifeLock and this went on for 20 mins. Still no answer so they need to all get retrained because they're failing. And if they can’t get me a answer about this GOD help us. I’m a identity theft victim because I have no confidence in the company since Norton and LifeLock are the same company different divisions.

LifeLock response

LifeLock attempted to contact the consumer on 11/28/2018, 11/29/2018, 12/06/2018, and 12/11/2018 and will be happy to assist with his concerns when he returns contact.

Original review: Nov. 19, 2018

This service has been very easy to set up, I like the fact that it can actually monitor my bank and charge accounts with site credentials and get actual balance information. The free credit report was nice addition. It had a lot of places to add all kinds of information to look out for, someone else reviewed negatively due to service not catching an attempt at identity theft, the response was we cannot catch everything, this is 100% true, as a computer expert it's like a virus scanner, it won't catch everything, but the insurance is the best part.

I had my card information stolen several months ago from a gas pump I assume, of course Visa fraud protection caught it, however I have been receiving a bazillion robocall scams and no matter how much I try to aggravate them so I will get my number off the list they keep trying. I haven't had the opportunity to deal with actually having to file any claims over identity theft so I cannot rate that process or the cancellation process. The Android app is well designed, it feels like a Google native application rather than some hack job of a port from Apple. I emailed a question through the app and was responded to within a couple of hours, how many times have you gotten a response to an email inquiry in that amount of time?

All I can say is the service was very easy to get connected to, setting up to pay with PayPal worked well which is the perfect way to use to pay for any service that allows it as cancellation is a piece of cake should you need it, many companies that want it hard for you to cancel refuse to take PayPal. Example, your cable provider will not let you use it, they want the ability to force charge you when they could easily deactivate your account, and the equipment they give you is dirt cheap even though they act like it's priceless.

All I can say is negative reviews here may be warranted in certain cases, but remember, people usually go to write reviews when they are mad, but how many people search online and write good reviews? I hope to have a good experience with this service, sooner or later lenders etc will require some insurance protection like this the same way you must maintain automobile and homeowner's insurance when you still owe the lender.

LifeLock response

Thank you for taking the time to submit your review! We're glad to know that you have peace of mind with your LifeLock membership in place.

Thank you for choosing LifeLock, I hope you have a wonderful day!

Sincerely,

Kristen Tifft

LifeLock Product Support Analyst

LifeLock expert review by Rob Douglas

Choose from three main packages starting at $9.99 per month. All plans include Norton Security for up to five devices and 24/7 customer support. Optional packages for seniors and children also available.

• Plan options with monitoring: Offers Standard, Advantage and Ultimate Plus Plans that all include credit monitoring.

• 60-day money-back guarantee: LifeLock allows you to try it out with zero risk because they offer a 60-day money-back guarantee to ensure customer satisfaction.

• App included: Be aware of alerts and essential information on the go with the included LifeLock app.

• Personal expense and stolen funds reimbursement: If theft of your identity does occur, you will be reimbursed for personal expenses and stolen funds; coverage amounts vary depending on the plan.

• Million dollar expert coverage: In addition to the reimbursement of expenses and stolen funds, LifeLock also has a plan in place that provides members with up to $1 million in coverage for lawyers and experts to resolve at all plan levels.

Profile picture of Rob Douglas
Rob Douglas Identity Theft Protection Contributing Editor

Rob Douglas is an information security consultant specializing in the investigation and prevention of identity theft and scams. Rob is one of the nation’s leading authorities on the use of social engineering, impersonation, fraud and pretext to steal personal information. For two decades, Rob has assisted the financial services sector, the telecommunications industry, the general business community, government and law enforcement agencies to better understand the scope and methodology of identity crimes through presentations, educational materials, auditing and consultation.

LifeLock Company Information