3.70/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

IdentityForce offers proven identity, privacy, and credit security solutions. We combine advanced detection technology, real-time alerts, 24/7 support, and identity recovery with over 40 years of experience to get the job done. When it comes to ensuring you and your family have peace of mind, we’re here to help you protect what matters most. Backed by our million-dollar insurance policy, it’s why we’ve been trusted by millions of people, Global 1000 organizations, and the U.S. Government. Click on the link below or call us to learn more.

A+BBB Rating
View More View More

222 IdentityForce Consumer Reviews

Original review: June 13, 2019

Every single day I must live with the knowledge that there are sinister individuals in the world who are unrelenting in their efforts to steal my identity. It is the one thing that has kept me up nights, filled with worry. I cannot begin to tell you how reassuring it is to know that IdentityForce has my back. I continue to avoid taking unnecessary risks in my time online, but, I am glad to have an advocate that is looking out for me. Thank you, very much, IdentityForce, for all of your fine efforts. I will continue to put safety first in all of my online transactions, but now, I now no longer feel that I am going it alone. Thank you, again, for watching out for me.

Hi James,

Thank you for choosing IdentityForce to help protect your identity! If you ever need assistance with your account, please feel free to reach out to our member services team.

IdentityForce Member Services

Get expert buying tips about Identity Theft Protection delivered to your inbox.

Original review: May 29, 2019

The service seems good although I will not really know until they find something. That would be the proof that it really works. Odd isn't it that the only way to know for sure is if they actually catch a problem. I'd rather there were no problems.

Hi William,

IdentityForce Member Services

Original review: April 29, 2019

IdentityForce has been monitoring my credit, email address, our neighborhood safety, and many other things for a couple of years. I like it because they stay on top of everything and keep me posted about anything fishy. I know they're on the ball because I applied for a new credit card and that same day, received an alert that someone was checking my credit with the 3 credit agencies. Some of the alerts have been things I didn't really need, BUT better to have too many than for something to be missed. Identity Force also sends sex offender alerts and we are able to check our own neighborhood for those criminals.

Hi Marie,

IdentityForce Member Services

Original review: April 27, 2019

After my CPA informed me that somebody else took my tax returns from the IRS, I panicked, feeling violated and vulnerable knowing that someone has enough personal info of me that they can take my $$, and probably anything else. After a month of studying the different companies, IdentityForce was hands down the most comprehensive and cheaper than most. After signing on I had many questions on the site operations and more, every time I called I was met by friendly, professional and informative people. It's been 8 months now, every transition of my digital self is alerted to me, and I feel very at ease. I will be remaining here for a very long time, unless the world changes.

Hi David,

IdentityForce Member Services

Original review: April 5, 2019

I've had this service for two years now and I like having it just for the peace of mind. The "just in case" factor. However, I think it's rather expensive and there's times where I have notifications set up for different accounts and I don't get any notifications. Luckily, it's always been me who's applying for a credit card or spending a larger amount of money, but if somebody is trying to steal my identity or use my cards, I'd only know if I looked at my banking information. Overall, I feel comfortable paying for this service because if something does happen, they can help you get everything back on track. To me, that's worth keeping the service.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about IdentityForce?

Original review: June 21, 2019

I made a data entry error when registering for credit monitoring services. When I called MYIDFORCE, Andre immediately transferred my call to Kim who quickly identified the problem and sent an email allowing me to complete the registration process. Very satisfied with their friendly and professional service.

Hi James,

Original review: June 21, 2019

So far I have had no problems with Identity Force and glad that I have it. In my opinion it is very important to have something that keeps you safe from Identity Fraud. The customer service is also very good. I check the website every day.

Hi Kathleen,

IdentityForce Member Services

Original review: June 20, 2019

I very much appreciate the alerts I receive. I don't understand the amount of alerts I receive for the same transaction. I receive at least 6 for the same transaction, it seems to be excessive. Overall I am very satisfied with the service. Thank you!

Hi Samuel,

Original review: June 19, 2019

I was a little wary about submitting some of personal information i.e. SSN, passport no., and drivers lic. no. But hope the security is what I am expecting. Looking forward to having the security that is needed in today's world of cybercrimes.

Hi Brenda,

Original review: June 19, 2019

I just want to state that I receive constant alerts about activities on my accounts and just knowing that this company is out there looking out for me is a good feeling. With all of the threats out there about identity theft I feel somewhat protected with the services of this company. I believe they're doing a good job.

Hi Mary,

Original review: June 19, 2019

Any transaction $300 or above I receive a text message which is a good security measure & protective mechanism. Am appreciative of this even when transaction is legit. Getting these warnings has been very helpful & keeps me abreast of any transaction $300 & above. This is a welcome service and very much appreciated.

Hi Jorge,

Original review: June 17, 2019

I registered for ultra secure plus credit today 06/17 and so far it has been a great experience. The sales team has been great and provided me the best options for my needs. I hope the product offering works as communicated.

Hi Joe,

Original review: June 17, 2019

I need help. Please help me add my credit card accounts to be monitored. I have tried several times, but it will not accept the accounts. I appreciate all the info and now feeling safer with my Information. Thank you for any help with applying my credit cards to my accounts.

Hi Connie,

Thank you for choosing IdentityForce to help protect your identity! Please contact our member services team to assist you with adding your credit card accounts to your profile.

IdentityForce Member Services

Original review: June 16, 2019

Hi, I had the subscription for one year. Just renewed minutes ago my next. But honestly, can can somebody explain me how to use or even maximize your service? I got your service originally due to a fear of identity theft. I have barely gotten alerts, my credit cards have been cloned again since I have the service and not once, has IdentityForce given me a notification. Thanks. Segundo

Original review: June 15, 2019

Everything went smooth and I am happy that we were accepted to IdentityForce. We have been worried about the possibility of identity theft and now feel secure having signed with your company. The member's dashboard seems very good and the email and phone alert is a good way to communicate. Thank you.

Hi Frankie,

Original review: June 15, 2019

I was surprised that in the first 24 hours there were 7 alerts on my behalf. Thanks! There wasn't anything that I really needed to take care of, but it is good to be aware of what is happening to my information.

Hi Carl,

Original review: June 14, 2019

When you pay off credit cards it takes quite some time for it to reflect on your credit. Anything negative is immediate and disputes seems to do little if anything if the individual is right. Why don't you show credit card payoffs within days of the debt being satisfied and reflected in your credit score, negative information is posted almost immediately. Why the double standard? Money of course, anything to hurt working people.

Rated with 3 starsResolution In Progress
Original review: June 14, 2019

Satisfied with experience in setting up account so far. I will be giving further reviews as I start getting infos. At this time i just finished setting up and will explore dashboard. I have compared several reviews, Identity Force appears to be a favorite among seniors like me. I will soon find out.

Hi Abraham,

Original review: June 14, 2019

So far the experience is good. We'll have to see how secure and valuable it is in the future. Setup was easy. The dashboard is pretty simple to navigate. Though, I would have expected 'Credit Monitoring' to be active by default. I happened to look under 'Manage Account', 'Financial Information' and saw the button 'Authenticate'. Only after I entered my SSN twice did the 'Authenticate' go away and was replaced by 'Currently Active'.

Hi Jason,

Original review: June 14, 2019

Keeps me informed of what could be questionable financial and banking activities so far which gives me peace of mind. IdentityForce also informs me of any sexual predators that are residing near my location. I won't hesitate to recommend them to family and friends.

Hi Jimmy,

Original review: June 14, 2019

I just completed my account set up and already learned of my information being compromised. A true eye opener to the vulnerabilities of the online world. Service is already providing peace of mind. Overall I feel I made a good choice obtaining this monitoring service.

Hi Christine,

Rated with 3 starsResolution In Progress
Original review: June 14, 2019

1. Sometimes the checking account withdraw doesn't happen.

2. Last week I went through the system about a possible identify fraud on my account. It seemed like that commercial where the bank is being robbed and everyone is laying on their stomach in the bank and the security guard says: "Oh-- we're being robbed. If you need to know anything just - Blah Blah Blah-- Call someone else."

Hi Daniel,

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: June 13, 2019

As I delete old alerts overly large pop-ups show up and cover the screen display and remain until I individually close them. Why? There has to be a better way of telling me "Yes, you've successfully deleted that alert!!" In general I really like working with IdentityForce.

Hi Richard,

Thank you for choosing IdentityForce to help protect your identity! Your feedback regarding the alerts in the dashboard is being shared with the product team. If you ever need assistance with your account, please feel free to reach out to our member services team.

Original review: June 12, 2019

How do you delete credit cards. There are five listed and we only have one. There is no way that I can see to delete them. Also I got a message that you cannot monitor our Discover Card (again there are five listed and cannot delete them) and Citi Bank. I have put in the exact same information into your system. Apparently something is wrong. I can log in to both Discover and Citi without any problem. Apparently I'm doing something wrong or else... Please make your system easier for those of us who are technogically challenged. Or give better instructions.

Original review: June 12, 2019

I truly appreciate the alert informing me when my personal information is being used. This is another guard against personal fraud. I would like to also include my employment & address. I work in Tallahassee, Florida. ** Employed by: Alpha Sigma Delta Zeta Sorority. House Director. My permanent home address is in Georgia. Thank you and appreciate the added security. Joan Denise **

Hi Denise,

Original review: June 12, 2019

I accidentally deleted alerts before I say them. It would be very helpful if I could view deleted alerts. For example, queue deletion and require deleted alerts to be explicitly purged if less than a day old. Also, it seems I cannot leave feedback.

Original review: June 12, 2019

Love the alerts, 2 factor authentication and the great user interface. Was using another company and I find IdentityForce much better and less costly than the competition. Family monitoring is a definite plus. I would highly recommend to friends and family.

Hi William,

Original review: June 11, 2019

Immediately there was found two security breaches related to my email address. There was a description of how the breaches had occurred and a suggestion was offered about what to do. So, I know what is needed to be done on my part so will get right to getting that done.

Hi Mary,

Original review: June 11, 2019

When I get a notice, I put in my password and am taken to a screen where I must choose the right “check” box to read the notice. This screen is not user friendly. I almost always end up putting the notice in the trash by mistake because I can’t figure out how to get to the notice. Then I can’t retrieve it from the trash. There’s got to be a better set up for this screen. It’s frustrating!

Original review: June 11, 2019

Just got it. Really haven’t had much time to experience much yet. My social security number got out and I am needing protection. I hope this works for that. A company scanned me. About a medical alert necklace. I kept telling her I didn’t want it but she just kept on. I figure I could cancel it. But they to the money out as soon as I hung up the phone.

Hi Lori,

IdentityForce expert review by Rob Douglas

Comprehensive, award-winning identity theft protection offering two plan options to monitor, alert and assist in recovery in the event of an identity theft event. Both plans offer 24/7 customer service and $1 million in identity theft insurance.

• Choose what’s most important to you: IdentityForce’s two plan options, UltraSecure, starting at $12.99 per month, and UltraSecure Plus Credit, starting at $19.99 per month, allow you to choose whether or not you want credit monitoring or identity theft protection only. You can also pay annually. You can also pay annually and receive two months free.

• Add-on child coverage: The optional ChildWatch option included social security tracking and IdentityForce’s full Social Media Monitoring Suite.

• App and personal computer security: The IdentityForce mobile app and secure anti-phishing and anti-keylogging software help keep your information safe.

• Social media monitoring: All plan options include monitoring of social media accounts for inappropriate activity or threatening posts.

• Theft insurance and recovery: Recovery team and up to $1 million in insurance against out-of-pocket expenses and lost wages.

Profile picture of Rob Douglas
Rob Douglas Identity Theft Protection Contributing Editor

Rob Douglas is an information security consultant specializing in the investigation and prevention of identity theft and scams. Rob is one of the nation’s leading authorities on the use of social engineering, impersonation, fraud and pretext to steal personal information. For two decades, Rob has assisted the financial services sector, the telecommunications industry, the general business community, government and law enforcement agencies to better understand the scope and methodology of identity crimes through presentations, educational materials, auditing and consultation.

IdentityForce Company Information