IdentityForce

Compare Identity Theft Protection Companies

Research top Identity Theft Protection Companies recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

It was great. I got treated right by everyone. It was amazing and I would love to come back and enjoy myself over and over again. Praise all of them. :)

Average service, they were able to help me with any technical difficulties I had with the setup. If I had any questions they were answered, sometimes within a reasonable response time. Costs were average, nothing special, but not too steep. I would recommend this service to another. This is a service I feel that is more than needed. The monitoring service to me personally is the same as a credit report, you can control what's going on in your life, as far as credit score and your finances. The service is reliable, but also is a kind of a useless service, as nowadays, all credit cards and debit cards have fraud protection on them to prevent this type of issue.

Good customer service by this company. Cost was reasonable. Monitoring was responsive and extensive. I felt like this company was technical and reliable.

Customer service was always very quick, polite and professional. Even when I called highly upset because the Internal Revenue Service found an issue they didn't catch. But, that may have just been my luck. It's pretty bad. They were a very kind and hardworking group from what I remember. Other than the one problem I had, which ended up not being that big of a deal, it just delayed my refund a couple of months, I have no other complaints.

Expert Review

Rob DouglasIdentity Theft Protection Contributing Editor

Rob Douglas is an information security consultant specializing in the investigation and prevention of identity theft and scams. Rob is one of the nation’s leading authorities on the use of social engineering, impersonation, fraud and pretext to steal personal information. For two decades, Rob has assisted the financial services sector, the telecommunications industry, the general business community, government and law enforcement agencies to better understand the scope and methodology of identity crimes through presentations, educational materials, auditing and consultation.    More about Rob→

Headquartered in Framingham, MA, IdentityForce is a provider of identity theft protection that was founded in 2006. The company is focused on reducing the damage of identity theft when it does occur.

• Free trial: IdentityForce offers consumers a free trial so they can test out the company's services and see if they are satisfied before spending any money for a plan.
  • Medical identity theft: IdentityForce is one of the few companies that offers specialized medical identity theft protection to guard against cases where an identity is stolen to pay for medical care for the thief.
  • Government approved: The U.S government turns to IdentityForce for identity theft protection and repair, which means that it is a highly trusted and reputable organization.
  • Full-family monitoring: IdentityForce will monitor every member of a family for identity theft, including children.
  • Insurance offered: IdentityForce offers a $1 million insurance policy to cover damage caused by identity theft.
  • Best for People who have had their identity stolen, people who have had personal items or information stolen, people with children who have social security numbers and people who frequently use credit cards.

Compare Identity Theft Protection