3.9/5 (880 ratings)

About IdentityForce

IdentityForce offers proven identity, privacy, and credit security solutions. We combine advanced detection technology, real-time alerts, 24/7 support, mobile device protection and identity recovery with over 40 years of experience to get the job done. When it comes to ensuring you and your family have peace of mind, we’re here to help you protect what matters most. Backed by our million-dollar insurance policy, it’s why we’ve been trusted by millions of people, Global 1000 organizations, and the U.S. Government. Click on the link below or call us to learn more.

Pros

• Affordable pricing
  • Full-service identity theft protection
  • Long-standing company

Cons

• Only two plan levels

Bottom Line

IdentityForce provides identity theft protection, mobile device protection and credit monitoring services with two affordable plans. Real-time alerts and 24/7 support make IdentityForce a strong contender in the field.

Top IdentityForce Reviews

Why Trust ConsumerAffairs

Verified

I like it because they stay on top of everything and keep me posted about anything fishy. I know they're on the ball because I applied for a new credit card and that same day, rec...

Verified

Love the alerts, 2 factor authentication and the great user interface. Was using another company and I find IdentityForce much better and less costly than the competition. Family ...

About IdentityForce services

IdentityForce provides identity theft protection by using what they call a “holistic” approach that incorporates reliable tech, constant research and development, focused customer service, and open communication with their clients. Their services include monitoring your personal information and reimbursement for any losses you experience. In business for more than 40 years, IdentityForce offers protection for individuals, businesses and government agencies, and has been awarded a Stevie by the American Business Awards.

IdentityForce VPN

IdentityForce members who download the IdentityForce mobile app have access to their own VPN at no additional charge. To access VPN services, which help provide anonymity while on the internet, customers must download the app or update the app if they re already using it.

This additional mobile functionality gives IdentityForce members a secure internet connection wherever they go.

IdentityForce pricing and plans

IdentityForce offers two packages: IdentityForce UltraSecure and IdentityForce UltraSecure+Credit. They also have a ChildWatch plan as part of their family identity theft protection services.

PlanMonthly priceYearly price
UltraSecureStarting at $9.99$99
UltraSecure+CreditStarting at $18.99$189

UltraSecure: This plan provides coverage for up to $1 million in losses, and monitors for fraud through social media, dark web, court records, bank account and credit card activity. A 30-Day free trial is available for the UltraSecure plan.

UltraSecure+Credit: Includes all of the features of the UltraSecure package, plus tracking of your credit report, credit score and assistance with improving your score.

ChildWatch: This service is a great add-on if you’re looking for an IdentityForce family plan. With ChildWatch, IdentityForce will monitor your child’s SSN for suspicious activity and includes IdentityForce’s Social Media Identity Monitoring Suite, which looks for imposters, hackers and scams. The service includes $1 million in ID theft insurance.

How does IdentityForce work?

To become an IdentityForce customer, sign up online and choose from one of their two packages. Then, the company will send you a welcome email to help finalize your account on their secure portal. If your information is ever compromised, the company will reach out via text or email. You can contact their customer service team 24 hours a day.

Do we recommend IdentityForce?

Yes. Their extensive experience, industry recognition and awards make IdentityForce an excellent option for your identity theft protection. The company also offers a competitive product at lower prices than many other major identity theft protection firms.

IdentityForce Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about IdentityForce?

Original review: Jan. 19, 2021

I am not very tech savvy so I was happy to see enrolling was pretty self explanatory. However, the manage account section at the end did not work - I am assuming I need to re log in to access that part.

IdentityForce response

Thank you Cathleen for sharing your feedback on IdentityForce. Our U.S. based Member Services team confirmed that they were able to assist you with walking you through your dashboard and providing a resolution. Thanks again for being a valued IdentityForce member and we look forward to helping you protect your sensitive personal and financial information.

Get buying tips about Identity Theft Protection delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Jan. 6, 2021

How do I delete trash when I am through reading it. I tried clicking on the icon that points down and a screen shows up that it is deleting but all articles are still there when the green icon goes away. I tried this on ten different items and got the same results - no change in number of items in trash. Still 50.

IdentityForce response

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback on our services. Our goal is to ensure you have peace of mind when it comes to monitoring your information. IdentityForce also provides fully managed restoration services in the event your identity is stolen. Alerts are a part of the fully managed services we provide. We would be happy to discuss your account in greater detail, so please let us know. Our U.S. based Member Services team is available to address your concerns.

Original review: Nov. 25, 2020

So far my experience with IdentityForce is good. But the only issue I have with it right now is the mobile app for Android. It keeps crashing otherwise would of had 5 stars. The thing that I love about it most is the amount of things that they can monitor for you. It helps you feel more safe and secure.

IdentityForce response

Seth, we appreciate the feedback regarding your IdentityForce membership. Our U.S. based Member Services team is currently researching and would be happy to set up a call with you to further discuss.

Original review: Nov. 18, 2020

It would be helpful if there are multiple members tied to one account that one could move seamlessly between members. When providing support with attachments it would be good to have a portal within the application itself versus an email with a Dropbox link.

IdentityForce response

Thank you, Michael for sharing your feedback on IdentityForce. Our U.S. based Member Services team confirmed they have reached out via phone to assist. . We would be happy to discuss your account in greater detail, so please let us know. Our U.S. based Member Services team is available to address your concerns.

Original review: Oct. 23, 2020

Most of our accounts were added as they should be, but I have three that are being added due to your system. I get a message that the account can't be added right now but check back in a few days, or similar. I've done that and they are still not able to be added. Also, finding the accounts in your system is difficult. I have trouble with my CITI AAdvantage (American Airlines) MasterCard. You have to put the right words in that the system recognizes or it won't find it and says no results...

IdentityForce response

We appreciate the feedback regarding your IdentityForce membership. Our U.S. based Member Services team will be happy to walk you through the member dashboard to ensure all accounts are set up so that you can have complete peace of mind. We will be in touch shortly, and we want to thank you for being a valuable IdentityForce member.

Original review: June 24, 2021

I have No complaints about Identity Force. They have friendly and helpful customer service. Their interface is easy to navigate. It's nice to have all credit cards, bank accounts, driver's license(s), personal identification cards, passport(s), etc stored in one location. Reasonably priced as well...

IdentityForce response

We're glad to hear you've been satisfied with IdentityForce, Michael! Let us know if you have any questions and we're happy to help.

Original review: June 24, 2021

I haven't had a problem IDForce needed to assist with so I can only say, as far as I know, you're doing a very good job. Don't care for the new Dashboard. I could not find an search feature to look for more information about the Credit Service and it's activation. Don't understand what it is and whether I'd be interested. Is it a paid service? What does it do? How would it help me?

IdentityForce response

Rhodes, we appreciate the feedback regarding your IdentityForce membership. Our U.S. based Member Services team will be happy to walk you through the member dashboard to ensure all accounts are set up so that you can have complete peace of mind. Our U.S based Member Services team is available to assist.

Original review: June 23, 2021

I hope this works and my identity wasn't stolen. Please keep inform of any misused of my personal information, haven't gotten any misused on my credit or bank account. Am glad so far and thank you for offering me web for free because am in a fix income and with pandemic we shouldn't have to go through so much hassle. I really appreciate it. Thank you.

IdentityForce response

Dario, thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback on our services. Our goal is to ensure you have peace of mind when it comes to monitoring your information. IdentityForce also provides fully managed restoration services in the event your identity is stolen. We would be happy to discuss your account in greater detail, so please let us know. Our U.S. based Member Services team is available to address your concerns.

Original review: June 23, 2021

I've been trying to access my credit information for the past week because I'm in the process of shopping for mortgages and I use the credit features on ID theft. But, last week they no longer showed up and I couldn't access them. I've now called three times and nothing has changed. I keep being told that they will send my case to a tech specialist who will contact me and after a week, I've received no email or phone call. The same happened with the supervisor that I requested to speak with on the third call. Instead of changing the Dashboard, they should be changing the quality of their customer service.

Original review: June 23, 2021

The credit report does not even work. They updated the dashboard making it extremely laggy and it takes forever to load. It's like using a 56k modem waiting for the page to load. The new dashboard is horrendous. Somehow they were able to make the service WORST. I would not sign up for their service. The new dashboard was made back in the early 90's, it's not user friendly at all.

IdentityForce Company Information