3.9/5 (905 ratings)

About IdentityForce

IdentityForce offers proven identity, privacy, and credit security solutions. We combine advanced detection technology, real-time alerts, 24/7 support, mobile device protection and identity recovery with over 40 years of experience to get the job done. When it comes to ensuring you and your family have peace of mind, we’re here to help you protect what matters most. Backed by our million-dollar insurance policy, it’s why we’ve been trusted by millions of people, Global 1000 organizations, and the U.S. Government. Click on the link below or call us to learn more.

Pros

• Affordable pricing
  • Full-service identity theft protection
  • Long-standing company

Cons

• Only two plan levels

Bottom Line

IdentityForce provides identity theft protection, mobile device protection and credit monitoring services with two affordable plans. Real-time alerts and 24/7 support make IdentityForce a strong contender in the field.

Top IdentityForce Reviews

Why Trust ConsumerAffairs

Verified

I like it because they stay on top of everything and keep me posted about anything fishy. I know they're on the ball because I applied for a new credit card and that same day, rec...

Verified

Love the alerts, 2 factor authentication and the great user interface. Was using another company and I find IdentityForce much better and less costly than the competition. Family ...

About IdentityForce services

IdentityForce provides identity theft protection by using what they call a “holistic” approach that incorporates reliable tech, constant research and development, focused customer service, and open communication with their clients. Their services include monitoring your personal information and reimbursement for any losses you experience. In business for more than 40 years, IdentityForce offers protection for individuals, businesses and government agencies, and has been awarded a Stevie by the American Business Awards.

IdentityForce VPN

IdentityForce members who download the IdentityForce mobile app have access to their own VPN at no additional charge. To access VPN services, which help provide anonymity while on the internet, customers must download the app or update the app if they re already using it.

This additional mobile functionality gives IdentityForce members a secure internet connection wherever they go.

IdentityForce pricing and plans

IdentityForce offers two packages: IdentityForce UltraSecure and IdentityForce UltraSecure+Credit. They also have a ChildWatch plan as part of their family identity theft protection services.

PlanMonthly priceYearly price
UltraSecureStarting at $9.99$99
UltraSecure+CreditStarting at $18.99$189

UltraSecure: This plan provides coverage for up to $1 million in losses, and monitors for fraud through social media, dark web, court records, bank account and credit card activity. A 30-Day free trial is available for the UltraSecure plan.

UltraSecure+Credit: Includes all of the features of the UltraSecure package, plus tracking of your credit report, credit score and assistance with improving your score.

ChildWatch: This service is a great add-on if you’re looking for an IdentityForce family plan. With ChildWatch, IdentityForce will monitor your child’s SSN for suspicious activity and includes IdentityForce’s Social Media Identity Monitoring Suite, which looks for imposters, hackers and scams. The service includes $1 million in ID theft insurance.

How does IdentityForce work?

To become an IdentityForce customer, sign up online and choose from one of their two packages. Then, the company will send you a welcome email to help finalize your account on their secure portal. If your information is ever compromised, the company will reach out via text or email. You can contact their customer service team 24 hours a day.

Do we recommend IdentityForce?

Yes. Their extensive experience, industry recognition and awards make IdentityForce an excellent option for your identity theft protection. The company also offers a competitive product at lower prices than many other major identity theft protection firms.

IdentityForce Reviews

Original review: Jan. 25, 2022

Overall, a secure comfort. So glad I made this choice. Plan to stay with it and pass along satisfactory experience to friends. What else can I say? Would still be anxious and wringing my hands hoping past experiences not Be repeated.

IdentityForce response

Pat, we can’t thank you enough for being a valued IdentityForce member and for trusting us to protect what matters most. Please continue to let us know if there is anything we can do to help you further.

Get buying tips about Identity Theft Protection delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Jan. 25, 2022

Lost my app! My phone was hacked! And I had one of our repair men to get me going again and he removed this app along with several others! I need your app back on! Tell me how to get it it! I am getting your messages but can not delete.

IdentityForce response

Elizabeth, we appreciate the feedback regarding your IdentityForce membership. Our U.S. based Member Services team will be happy to walk you through the member dashboard and app to ensure all accounts are set up so that you can have complete peace of mind. Our U.S based Member Services team is available to assist.

Original review: June 24, 2021

I haven't had a problem IDForce needed to assist with so I can only say, as far as I know, you're doing a very good job. Don't care for the new Dashboard. I could not find an search feature to look for more information about the Credit Service and it's activation. Don't understand what it is and whether I'd be interested. Is it a paid service? What does it do? How would it help me?

IdentityForce response

Rhodes, we appreciate the feedback regarding your IdentityForce membership. Our U.S. based Member Services team will be happy to walk you through the member dashboard to ensure all accounts are set up so that you can have complete peace of mind. Our U.S based Member Services team is available to assist.

Original review: June 23, 2021

I hope this works and my identity wasn't stolen. Please keep inform of any misused of my personal information, haven't gotten any misused on my credit or bank account. Am glad so far and thank you for offering me web for free because am in a fix income and with pandemic we shouldn't have to go through so much hassle. I really appreciate it. Thank you.

IdentityForce response

Dario, thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback on our services. Our goal is to ensure you have peace of mind when it comes to monitoring your information. IdentityForce also provides fully managed restoration services in the event your identity is stolen. We would be happy to discuss your account in greater detail, so please let us know. Our U.S. based Member Services team is available to address your concerns.

Original review: June 17, 2021

I have had the worst time since I found out about my identity stolen. The girl put her pic on my information plus sold my information. I hope people are helping me get this took care. I'm a little happy to feel little protection. I have it has been a long road and I hope I can recover from this. Thank you.

IdentityForce response

Geraldine, thank you for sharing your feedback on IdentityForce. Our U.S. based Member Services team confirmed they reached out to you in order to discuss your situation. They will make another attempt to establish contact. Thanks again for being a valued IdentityForce member and we look forward to helping you protect your sensitive personal and financial information.

Original review: May 4, 2022

We've have two accounts for over 5 years. Original owners ran a successful company. Now I am unable to get a verification code to log in. I have waited 4 hours today on 4 different call, ignorer to each a person who said someone will call back. However when they called back, there was no-one on the phone, and no message was left. At this point, if we do not receive a successful log in, we will disengage from your service, which we have been paying for monthly, for many years...with no response or service.

Original review: April 28, 2022

I have contacted you several times with a question about someone using our mailing address without our permission. Even if you cannot do anything about this, you could have at least answered one of the emails telling me that. All you have been good for so far is letting me know when new people are added to the sex offender registry. Great.

Original review: March 31, 2022

My identity was stolen and false unemployment claims were filed under my social security in both 2020 and 2021. I was never informed of this. I am still working with the Attorney General office to clear this matter up. I have canceled my membership.

Original review: March 31, 2022

I've been with Identity Force for approximately three years and find them very professional and customer friendly. I have no problem with them. I think they are one of the best fraud agencies around. The few times I called they were very helpful and fixed my problem.

Original review: Feb. 24, 2022

Identity force has made it possible for me to rest after three identity theft. They are constantly checking my emails my text my banks my cards and I don’t worry anymore because they notify me to make sure everything is OK if they’re not sure. I would not be without it!!! Don’t wait like I did. It’s a mess to fix.

IdentityForce Company Information