Call Now Toll Free
(866) 351-2044
Learn More
Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.89/5
Receive 2 Free Months with ALL Annual Plans! *
*Partner terms and conditions apply.

IdentityForce offers proven identity, privacy, and credit security solutions. We combine advanced detection technology, real-time alerts, 24/7 support, mobile device protection and identity recovery with over 40 years of experience to get the job done. When it comes to ensuring you and your family have peace of mind, we’re here to help you protect what matters most. Backed by our million-dollar insurance policy, it’s why we’ve been trusted by millions of people, Global 1000 organizations, and the U.S. Government. Click on the link below or call us to learn more.

BOTTOM LINE

IdentityForce provides identity theft protection, mobile device protection and credit monitoring services with two affordable plans. Real-time alerts and 24/7 support make IdentityForce a strong contender in the field.

PROS

• Affordable pricing
  • Full-service identity theft protection
  • Long-standing company

CONS

• Only two plan levels

Top IdentityForce Reviews We Found

Why Trust ConsumerAffairs
How do I know I can trust these reviews about IdentityForce?

I like it because they stay on top of everything and keep me posted about anything fishy. I know they're on the ball because I applied for a new credit card and that same day, received an alert that someone was checking my credit with the 3 credit agencies.

Love the alerts, 2 factor authentication and the great user interface. Was using another company and I find IdentityForce much better and less costly than the competition. Family monitoring is a definite plus. I would highly recommend to friends and family.

IdentityForce Call Now Toll Free (866) 351-2044 Learn More
Call Now Toll Free
(866) 351-2044

About IdentityForce services

IdentityForce provides identity theft protection by using what they call a “holistic” approach that incorporates reliable tech, constant research and development, focused customer service, and open communication with their clients. Their services include monitoring your personal information and reimbursement for any losses you experience. In business for more than 40 years, IdentityForce offers protection for individuals, businesses and government agencies, and has been awarded a Stevie by the American Business Awards.

IdentityForce VPN

IdentityForce members who download the IdentityForce mobile app have access to their own VPN at no additional charge. To access VPN services, which help provide anonymity while on the internet, customers must download the app or update the app if they re already using it.

This additional mobile functionality gives IdentityForce members a secure internet connection wherever they go.

IdentityForce pricing and plans

IdentityForce offers two packages: IdentityForce UltraSecure and IdentityForce UltraSecure+Credit. They also have a ChildWatch plan as part of their family identity theft protection services.

PlanMonthly priceYearly price
UltraSecureStarting at $9.99$99
UltraSecure+CreditStarting at $18.99$189

UltraSecure: This plan provides coverage for up to $1 million in losses, and monitors for fraud through social media, dark web, court records, bank account and credit card activity. A 30-Day free trial is available for the UltraSecure plan.

UltraSecure+Credit: Includes all of the features of the UltraSecure package, plus tracking of your credit report, credit score and assistance with improving your score.

ChildWatch: This service is a great add-on if you’re looking for an IdentityForce family plan. With ChildWatch, IdentityForce will monitor your child’s SSN for suspicious activity and includes IdentityForce’s Social Media Identity Monitoring Suite, which looks for imposters, hackers and scams. The service includes $1 million in ID theft insurance.

How does IdentityForce work?

To become an IdentityForce customer, sign up online and choose from one of their two packages. Then, the company will send you a welcome email to help finalize your account on their secure portal. If your information is ever compromised, the company will reach out via text or email. You can contact their customer service team 24 hours a day.

Do we recommend IdentityForce?

Yes. Their extensive experience, industry recognition and awards make IdentityForce an excellent option for your identity theft protection. The company also offers a competitive product at lower prices than many other major identity theft protection firms.

IdentityForce Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about IdentityForce?

Original review: Jan. 19, 2021

I am not very tech savvy so I was happy to see enrolling was pretty self explanatory. However, the manage account section at the end did not work - I am assuming I need to re log in to access that part.

IdentityForce response

Thank you Cathleen for sharing your feedback on IdentityForce. Our U.S. based Member Services team confirmed that they were able to assist you with walking you through your dashboard and providing a resolution. Thanks again for being a valued IdentityForce member and we look forward to helping you protect your sensitive personal and financial information.

Get buying tips about Identity Theft Protection delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Jan. 6, 2021

How do I delete trash when I am through reading it. I tried clicking on the icon that points down and a screen shows up that it is deleting but all articles are still there when the green icon goes away. I tried this on ten different items and got the same results - no change in number of items in trash. Still 50.

IdentityForce response

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback on our services. Our goal is to ensure you have peace of mind when it comes to monitoring your information. IdentityForce also provides fully managed restoration services in the event your identity is stolen. Alerts are a part of the fully managed services we provide. We would be happy to discuss your account in greater detail, so please let us know. Our U.S. based Member Services team is available to address your concerns.

Original review: Nov. 25, 2020

So far my experience with IdentityForce is good. But the only issue I have with it right now is the mobile app for Android. It keeps crashing otherwise would of had 5 stars. The thing that I love about it most is the amount of things that they can monitor for you. It helps you feel more safe and secure.

IdentityForce response

Seth, we appreciate the feedback regarding your IdentityForce membership. Our U.S. based Member Services team is currently researching and would be happy to set up a call with you to further discuss.

Original review: Nov. 18, 2020

It would be helpful if there are multiple members tied to one account that one could move seamlessly between members. When providing support with attachments it would be good to have a portal within the application itself versus an email with a Dropbox link.

IdentityForce response

Thank you, Michael for sharing your feedback on IdentityForce. Our U.S. based Member Services team confirmed they have reached out via phone to assist. . We would be happy to discuss your account in greater detail, so please let us know. Our U.S. based Member Services team is available to address your concerns.

Original review: Oct. 23, 2020

Most of our accounts were added as they should be, but I have three that are being added due to your system. I get a message that the account can't be added right now but check back in a few days, or similar. I've done that and they are still not able to be added. Also, finding the accounts in your system is difficult. I have trouble with my CITI AAdvantage (American Airlines) MasterCard. You have to put the right words in that the system recognizes or it won't find it and says no results...

IdentityForce response

We appreciate the feedback regarding your IdentityForce membership. Our U.S. based Member Services team will be happy to walk you through the member dashboard to ensure all accounts are set up so that you can have complete peace of mind. We will be in touch shortly, and we want to thank you for being a valuable IdentityForce member.

Original review: April 8, 2021

9:44AM: Customer Service Rep. (Sorry, I don't remember their name [Kelly?]. VERY PATIENT and HELPFUL. PROBLEM SOLVED! Thank you for your help. Would you please locate the C.S.R. who patiently walked me through Two-Step Authentication [None....Save....]. She was very patient. We figured out that I had Timed-Out. Thanks.

Original review: April 8, 2021

The sight was very easy to fill out and access. I will definitely recommend Identity Force to all of my family and friends. When filling out the information section the information requested was very thorough. I would like to thank you for all of the services that you are providing in advance.

IdentityForce response

Samuel, we can’t thank you enough for being a valued IdentityForce member and for trusting us to protect what matters most. Please continue to let us know if there is anything we can do to help you further.

Original review: April 7, 2021

Customer service was great. Answered all my questions and was pleasant to speak with. Easy to set up and easy to navigate. Will definitely recommended to family and friends. Feel much better with peace of mind knowing I'm more in control of my credit.

IdentityForce response

Thank you for taking the time to review IdentityForce, Randy! We're glad we can help provide peace of mind for you and your family.

Original review: April 7, 2021

Identity Force monitors many aspects of your identity. In addition to credit, email, and phone number tracking, you are also able to keep tabs on your passport and health insurance. I even get alerts about registered sexual predators moving into the area. Pretty comprehensive.

IdentityForce response

We're glad to hear you've been satisfied with IdentityForce, Michael! Let us know if you have any questions and we're happy to help.

Original review: April 7, 2021

Appreciate the alerts on my email. Site is easy to read and gives me the information I am interested in. Useful. Always a good idea to see who is monitoring you and which sites, and therefore know when to change passwords.

IdentityForce response

Hi Jeremiah! Thanks for taking the time to leave a review about IdentityForce! We do pride ourselves and our product on being comprehensive - when it comes to your identity, we want to make sure you have complete protection and peace of mind.

IdentityForce Company Information