Accredited Partner

(866) 351-2044
Learn More
Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.89/5
25% Off All Family Plans *
*Partner terms and conditions apply.

IdentityForce offers proven identity, privacy, and credit security solutions. We combine advanced detection technology, real-time alerts, 24/7 support, mobile device protection and identity recovery with over 40 years of experience to get the job done. When it comes to ensuring you and your family have peace of mind, we’re here to help you protect what matters most. Backed by our million-dollar insurance policy, it’s why we’ve been trusted by millions of people, Global 1000 organizations, and the U.S. Government. Click on the link below or call us to learn more.

BOTTOM LINE

IdentityForce provides identity theft protection, mobile device protection and credit monitoring services with two affordable plans. Real-time alerts and 24/7 support make IdentityForce a strong contender in the field.

PROS

• Affordable pricing
  • Full-service identity theft protection
  • Long-standing company

CONS

• Only two plan levels

Top IdentityForce Reviews We Found

Why Trust ConsumerAffairs
How do I know I can trust these reviews about IdentityForce?

I like it because they stay on top of everything and keep me posted about anything fishy. I know they're on the ball because I applied for a new credit card and that same day, received an alert that someone was checking my credit with the 3 credit agencies.

Love the alerts, 2 factor authentication and the great user interface. Was using another company and I find IdentityForce much better and less costly than the competition. Family monitoring is a definite plus. I would highly recommend to friends and family.

IdentityForce Call Now Toll Free (866) 351-2044 Learn More
Call Now Toll Free
(866) 351-2044

About IdentityForce services

IdentityForce provides identity theft protection by using what they call a “holistic” approach that incorporates reliable tech, constant research and development, focused customer service, and open communication with their clients. Their services include monitoring your personal information and reimbursement for any losses you experience. In business for more than 40 years, IdentityForce offers protection for individuals, businesses and government agencies, and has been awarded a Stevie by the American Business Awards.

IdentityForce VPN

IdentityForce members who download the IdentityForce mobile app have access to their own VPN at no additional charge. To access VPN services, which help provide anonymity while on the internet, customers must download the app or update the app if they re already using it.

This additional mobile functionality gives IdentityForce members a secure internet connection wherever they go.

IdentityForce pricing and plans

IdentityForce offers two packages: IdentityForce UltraSecure and IdentityForce UltraSecure+Credit. They also have a ChildWatch plan as part of their family identity theft protection services.

PlanMonthly priceYearly price
UltraSecureStarting at $9.99$99
UltraSecure+CreditStarting at $18.99$189

UltraSecure: This plan provides coverage for up to $1 million in losses, and monitors for fraud through social media, dark web, court records, bank account and credit card activity. A 30-Day free trial is available for the UltraSecure plan.

UltraSecure+Credit: Includes all of the features of the UltraSecure package, plus tracking of your credit report, credit score and assistance with improving your score.

ChildWatch: This service is a great add-on if you’re looking for an IdentityForce family plan. With ChildWatch, IdentityForce will monitor your child’s SSN for suspicious activity and includes IdentityForce’s Social Media Identity Monitoring Suite, which looks for imposters, hackers and scams. The service includes $1 million in ID theft insurance.

How does IdentityForce work?

To become an IdentityForce customer, sign up online and choose from one of their two packages. Then, the company will send you a welcome email to help finalize your account on their secure portal. If your information is ever compromised, the company will reach out via text or email. You can contact their customer service team 24 hours a day.

Do we recommend IdentityForce?

Yes. Their extensive experience, industry recognition and awards make IdentityForce an excellent option for your identity theft protection. The company also offers a competitive product at lower prices than many other major identity theft protection firms.

IdentityForce Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about IdentityForce?

Original review: Jan. 6, 2021

How do I delete trash when I am through reading it. I tried clicking on the icon that points down and a screen shows up that it is deleting but all articles are still there when the green icon goes away. I tried this on ten different items and got the same results - no change in number of items in trash. Still 50.

IdentityForce response

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback on our services. Our goal is to ensure you have peace of mind when it comes to monitoring your information. IdentityForce also provides fully managed restoration services in the event your identity is stolen. Alerts are a part of the fully managed services we provide. We would be happy to discuss your account in greater detail, so please let us know. Our U.S. based Member Services team is available to address your concerns.

Get buying tips about Identity Theft Protection delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Nov. 25, 2020

So far my experience with IdentityForce is good. But the only issue I have with it right now is the mobile app for Android. It keeps crashing otherwise would of had 5 stars. The thing that I love about it most is the amount of things that they can monitor for you. It helps you feel more safe and secure.

IdentityForce response

Seth, we appreciate the feedback regarding your IdentityForce membership. Our U.S. based Member Services team is currently researching and would be happy to set up a call with you to further discuss.

Original review: Nov. 18, 2020

It would be helpful if there are multiple members tied to one account that one could move seamlessly between members. When providing support with attachments it would be good to have a portal within the application itself versus an email with a Dropbox link.

IdentityForce response

Thank you, Michael for sharing your feedback on IdentityForce. Our U.S. based Member Services team confirmed they have reached out via phone to assist. . We would be happy to discuss your account in greater detail, so please let us know. Our U.S. based Member Services team is available to address your concerns.

Original review: Oct. 23, 2020

Most of our accounts were added as they should be, but I have three that are being added due to your system. I get a message that the account can't be added right now but check back in a few days, or similar. I've done that and they are still not able to be added. Also, finding the accounts in your system is difficult. I have trouble with my CITI AAdvantage (American Airlines) MasterCard. You have to put the right words in that the system recognizes or it won't find it and says no results...

IdentityForce response

We appreciate the feedback regarding your IdentityForce membership. Our U.S. based Member Services team will be happy to walk you through the member dashboard to ensure all accounts are set up so that you can have complete peace of mind. We will be in touch shortly, and we want to thank you for being a valuable IdentityForce member.

Original review: Feb. 11, 2020

I did my best at reading and trying to clearly understand published information regarding identity theft on a number of websites, and then determine if I’m ‘needy’ of such products offered, and whether the cost negatively outweighed perceived need. Once I confirmed to myself that the need warranted investment, I compared as many products as seemed reasonable and necessary. After my choice was made, I proceeded to call and ask some relevant questions.

The agent I spoke with, Kelly, was very polite, very personable, and answered every question with sufficient detail. One specific point to which she spoke was regarding the support from Identity Force upon which I could count in the event of a security breach. She did a most excellent job of explaining the details to which Identity Force is prepared to go, dependent on the nature of the issue. At this point in our conversation, I could say that the cost of the product, to cover my wife and I, made me a bit uncomfortable. But, at that moment, just believing (through her affirmative encouragement) that we would be receiving that kind of support in the event of a breach gave me the confidence to go forward with the application.

Hi Donald,

Thank you for choosing IdentityForce to help protect your identity! If you ever need assistance with your account, feel free to reach out to our member services team.

IdentityForce Member Services

Original review: Jan. 19, 2021

This is giving me peace of mind for the future and has a calming effect on a somewhat nervous and anxious individual. I am very concerned about this matter partly because of my age and the fact that I am not computer savvy like some other individuals.

IdentityForce response

Hi Stephen! Thanks for taking the time to leave a review about IdentityForce! We do pride ourselves and our product on being comprehensive - when it comes to your identity, we want to make sure you have complete protection and peace of mind.

Original review: Jan. 17, 2021

My first time deal with the company. They were very efficient and professional. Hope the services offered are the best and trust that I will be protected securely. I am planning to introduce the service to my family member later. Thank you.

IdentityForce response

Hi Faizah! Thanks for taking the time to leave a review about IdentityForce! We do pride ourselves and our product on being comprehensive - when it comes to your identity, we want to make sure you have complete protection and peace of mind.

Original review: Jan. 15, 2021

I think IdentityForce is totally awesome. I am very happy that I purchased this identity theft insurance. I highly recommend Identity force to every and anybody looking to have a peace of mind that you're covered in the event a crisis arises.

IdentityForce response

We're glad to hear you've been satisfied with IdentityForce, Regino! Let us know if you have any questions and we're happy to help.

Original review: Jan. 15, 2021

When I thought my information had been breached I panicked and didn't know where to turn. When I asked a trusted acquaintance in the field of banking what I should do she recommended several companies who handles this sort of scare. After my research I found Identity Force to be the most beneficial for me and my family. Thank you.

IdentityForce response

Melissa, we can’t thank you enough for being a valued IdentityForce member and for trusting us to protect what matters most. Please continue to let us know if there is anything we can do to help you further.

Resolution In Progress
    Original review: Jan. 13, 2021

Updated on 01/15/2021: I am still reviewing the service. So far Identityforce has delivered on what they promise so that's a plus considering I had Lifelock and did not see or get help as quickly as I am getting now with Identityforce and I just got their help a few days ago. But I would like to see more monitoring for mobile devices especially when there is a lot of cybertheft and I happen to have an experienced cybertheft family member whom I never met but get to know well through things my father shares with me of this person plus the fact that this person is constantly tracking my phone and messing with my information or taunting me on my phone. It seems as though there is no end to what this person does. I don't know where to get help to stop him or anyone helping him.

Today I lost almost $200.00 in my unemployment account because someone charged my for an app that I don't even have and sure enough there was a person with my father's last name at the top of the reviews and that's what my father's uncle does is list alias names under his own name or my father's or someone else in their family and leaves little taunts of what he is doing but anyway point is I lost money in my account because I can't submit this account to be monitored since they do not provide the account and routing # but it would help if my mobile phone could be more closely monitored so I can better report what is going on to the police and have this person put away already.

He is just a disgrace to our country especially knowing he was in the military and this what he took out of his experience there. Just hacking and theft and preying on the elderly as well as anyone who any finances or securities that he wants. But so far Indentityforce still seems like promising choice and I only hope the next review will be even better with promoting how well they are at committing help to their customers.

Original Review: I am not quite sure yet the reviews look awesome but we will see how things go. I have some problems with identity theft and an experienced Hacker and I am hoping from what I read Identity Force will be up to the task but it looks promising.

IdentityForce response

Hi Radine! Thanks for taking the time to leave a review about IdentityForce! We do pride ourselves and our product on being comprehensive - when it comes to your identity, we want to make sure you have complete protection and peace of mind. Please let us know if there is anything we could be of assistance with.

IdentityForce Company Information