Accredited Partner

Call Now Toll Free
(866) 351-2044
Learn More
Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.55/5
2 Months Free on ALL Annual Plans!
*Partner terms and conditions apply.

IdentityForce offers proven identity, privacy, and credit security solutions. We combine advanced detection technology, real-time alerts, 24/7 support, mobile device protection and identity recovery with over 40 years of experience to get the job done. When it comes to ensuring you and your family have peace of mind, we’re here to help you protect what matters most. Backed by our million-dollar insurance policy, it’s why we’ve been trusted by millions of people, Global 1000 organizations, and the U.S. Government. Click on the link below or call us to learn more.

BOTTOM LINE

IdentityForce provides identity theft protection, mobile device protection and credit monitoring services with two affordable plans. Real-time alerts and 24/7 support make IdentityForce a strong contender in the field.

PROS

• Affordable pricing
  • Full-service identity theft protection
  • Long-standing company

CONS

• Only two plan levels

Top IdentityForce Reviews We Found

Why Trust ConsumerAffairs
How do I know I can trust these reviews about IdentityForce?

I like it because they stay on top of everything and keep me posted about anything fishy. I know they're on the ball because I applied for a new credit card and that same day, received an alert that someone was checking my credit with the 3 credit agencies.

Love the alerts, 2 factor authentication and the great user interface. Was using another company and I find IdentityForce much better and less costly than the competition. Family monitoring is a definite plus. I would highly recommend to friends and family.

IdentityForce Call Now Toll Free (866) 351-2044 Learn More
Call Now Toll Free
(866) 351-2044

About IdentityForce services

IdentityForce provides identity theft protection by using what they call a “holistic” approach that incorporates reliable tech, constant research and development, focused customer service, and open communication with their clients. Their services include monitoring your personal information and reimbursement for any losses you experience. In business for more than 40 years, IdentityForce offers protection for individuals, businesses and government agencies, and has been awarded a Stevie by the American Business Awards.

IdentityForce pricing and plans

IdentityForce offers two packages: IdentityForce UltraSecure and IdentityForce UltraSecure+Credit. They also have a ChildWatch plan as part of their family identity theft protection services.

PlanMonthly priceYearly price
UltraSecureStarting at $9.99$99
UltraSecure+CreditStarting at $18.99$189

UltraSecure: This plan provides coverage for up to $1 million in losses, and monitors for fraud through social media, dark web, court records, bank account and credit card activity. A 30-Day free trial is available for the UltraSecure plan.

UltraSecure+Credit: Includes all of the features of the UltraSecure package, plus tracking of your credit report, credit score and assistance with improving your score.

ChildWatch: This service is a great add-on if you’re looking for an IdentityForce family plan. With ChildWatch, IdentityForce will monitor your child’s SSN for suspicious activity and includes IdentityForce’s Social Media Identity Monitoring Suite, which looks for imposters, hackers and scams. The service includes $1 million in ID theft insurance.

How does IdentityForce work?

To become an IdentityForce customer, sign up online and choose from one of their two packages. Then, the company will send you a welcome email to help finalize your account on their secure portal. If your information is ever compromised, the company will reach out via text or email. You can contact their customer service team 24 hours a day.

Do we recommend IdentityForce?

Yes. Their extensive experience, industry recognition and awards make IdentityForce an excellent option for your identity theft protection. The company also offers a competitive product at lower prices than many other major identity theft protection firms.

IdentityForce Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about IdentityForce?

Original review: Feb. 11, 2020

I did my best at reading and trying to clearly understand published information regarding identity theft on a number of websites, and then determine if I’m ‘needy’ of such products offered, and whether the cost negatively outweighed perceived need. Once I confirmed to myself that the need warranted investment, I compared as many products as seemed reasonable and necessary. After my choice was made, I proceeded to call and ask some relevant questions.

The agent I spoke with, Kelly, was very polite, very personable, and answered every question with sufficient detail. One specific point to which she spoke was regarding the support from Identity Force upon which I could count in the event of a security breach. She did a most excellent job of explaining the details to which Identity Force is prepared to go, dependent on the nature of the issue. At this point in our conversation, I could say that the cost of the product, to cover my wife and I, made me a bit uncomfortable. But, at that moment, just believing (through her affirmative encouragement) that we would be receiving that kind of support in the event of a breach gave me the confidence to go forward with the application.

Hi Donald,

Thank you for choosing IdentityForce to help protect your identity! If you ever need assistance with your account, feel free to reach out to our member services team.

IdentityForce Member Services

Get buying tips about Identity Theft Protection delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Feb. 5, 2020

I just received my first financial alert that you detected a credit inquiry made using my personal information. I immediately contacted my wife who advised me that she just moments before had authorized a particular company to run a credit inquiry. I felt relieved, but noticed that the information IdentityForce provided as the inquirer, was not the same company that my wife had authorized.

Using the information from IdentityForce, I contacted the company, Credco, who advised that they were just a software provider that other companies use to make credit inquiries, and that they could not provide me with any information, unless I provided my personal identifying information to them, which I refused to do, not knowing who they were. I then logged onto my TransUnion account which provided me with the Credco information, but also who the user of the Credco software was. It turned out to be the company my wife had given authorization to. I was certainly pleased with the speed of the alert. It would been more helpful if you had provided the complete information as to who made the inquiry. Thanks!

Hi Dwayne,

Thank you for choosing IdentityForce to help protect your identity! If you ever need assistance with your account, please feel free to reach out to our member services team.

Original review: Feb. 5, 2020

I love the service. I think the monitoring is helpful and knowing that I have the identify protection insurance puts my mind at ease (somewhat) about having my identity compromised; however, my one problem is that every time I pay off my credit card (I do this weekly), I get an email when the cash comes out (Checking) and when my credit card gets paid (Credit Card). This is overkill. I would love it if they could identify when a credit card is paid off and not report on that. If someone wants to pay off my credit card, let them. I don't need a notification every time I hit "Submit" to pay off my credit card. This resulted in over-communication and I had to stop looking at the email notifications, so if something really occurred, I would miss it.

Hi Jeffrey,

IdentityForce Member Services

Original review: Oct. 24, 2019

One company gave me a warning about my payment never being received in a timely manner. I researched the billing, finding two receipts from some months back in the bottom of a folder. Sure enough, no one from the company had sent me a bill for some months (or I might have noticed that the bill was not paid when I looked for the receipts). The person representing the company proceeded to tell me that they had received a returned bill with this note on it: Return to sender, not at this address. I told them that, most probably, someone at my apartments had received my bill in-error, sending it back to the company by noting RTS-NATA on it.

I asked the Company rep why I would add such a note to the envelope. We talked about what I really owed, then I paid her immediately via snail-mail. The bill cleared the bank quickly. I asked her if she wanted me to cancel the card. Of course, she didn't want that. I also noted that she had a phone number for me on-file. She said yes, she had been calling me for ages, without any response. I asked her why she never left a message for me (not even one time), and she couldn't tell me why. Personally, I get way too many robocalls, so I never answer any phone calls that don't include messages and/or whom I don't recognize as bonafide callers. Thanks...

Hi Mary,

IdentityForce Member Services

Original review: Sept. 8, 2019

IdentityForce offers monitoring of everything you'd want monitored, not just credit. Having access to my credit reports and credit scores is fabulous, as well. Sometimes the alerts are a little confusing if they just have minimal descriptions and not a lot of information. I've used the service for over a year, and even though it hasn't stopped any instances of theft (that I know of), the peace of mind is well worth 20 bucks, because there's really no way to completely protect all of your information all the time. I just assume that my important numbers are already out there for sale somewhere, and all I can do is keep an eye on things. IdentityForce is not a replacement for freezing your credit reports or putting fraud alerts on them, but used in combination with those, I feel there's nothing more I could be doing to be better protected.

Hi Monica,

Resolution In ProgressRated with 1 star
    Original review: July 27, 2020

I am a totally dissatisfied customer. I thought I was buying protection, turns out I was just buying a hook to sell me four different kinds of protection (SSN, Name, Dark Web, Credit Reports). If I had received these gotcha messages within the first thirty days, I would have bailed so fast you wouldn't even know I had purchased. Really upset over this, I consider the whole thing misleading. I would not recommend this protection to anyone.

Resolution In ProgressRated with 1 star
    Original review: July 25, 2020

You do a good job of reporting one type of transaction on one account. Unfortunately, you do not report on--therefore, we assume you are not monitoring--any other account. We have contacted you numerous times and have been assured that this is not your fault but the fault of the other institutions. Of course, they all say that you have never contacted them to resolve this failure. Needless to say, this is completely unacceptable.

Resolution In ProgressRated with 1 star
    Original review: July 23, 2020

I use a Credit Union for my checking, savings and money market accounts. When I used Lifelock, these were monitored. IdentityForce continually loses access to the accounts so they are not being monitored. The only alerts I get are for sexual predators in my area. I will be cancelling my account.

Hi Stephen,

I'm sorry to hear of the experience you had with IdentityForce. Your feedback regarding transaction monitoring has been passed on to our product team for review. If there is anything we can do for you in the future, please do not hesitate to call our member services team or visit our website: www.identityforce.com.

Original review: May 20, 2020

I like this service a lot. I fill a lot safer with Identity Force. Then I did, with another ID protection company. That I had, before, I joined Identity Force. Now, that I am with Identity Force. I fill a lot safer now, with all my personal Information, being kept safe. By Identity Force.

Hi Richard,

Original review: May 20, 2020

I received an alert last week. I tried calling to find out more about it, as the description online I didn't understand. The system said to leave a message and someone would get in touch with me. That was over a week ago, and nobody has reached out. Being a victim of identity theft, it is VERY important to me that the company monitoring my information be available 24/7. If not, at least during business hours!

IdentityForce Company Information