Visit Website
Accredited Partner

Visit Website
Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.61/5

IdentityForce offers proven identity, privacy, and credit security solutions. We combine advanced detection technology, real-time alerts, 24/7 support, mobile device protection and identity recovery with over 40 years of experience to get the job done. When it comes to ensuring you and your family have peace of mind, we’re here to help you protect what matters most. Backed by our million-dollar insurance policy, it’s why we’ve been trusted by millions of people, Global 1000 organizations, and the U.S. Government. Click on the link below or call us to learn more.

View More View More

BOTTOM LINE

IdentityForce provides identity theft protection and credit monitoring services with two affordable plans. Real-time alerts and 24/7 support make IdentityForce a strong contender in the field.

PROS

• Affordable pricing
  • Full-service identity theft protection
  • Long-standing company

CONS

• Only two plan levels

Top IdentityForce Reviews

I like it because they stay on top of everything and keep me posted about anything fishy. I know they're on the ball because I applied for a new credit card and that same day, received an alert that someone was checking my credit with the 3 credit agencies.

Love the alerts, 2 factor authentication and the great user interface. Was using another company and I find IdentityForce much better and less costly than the competition. Family monitoring is a definite plus. I would highly recommend to friends and family.

About IdentityForce services

IdentityForce provides identity theft protection by using what they call a “holistic” approach that incorporates reliable tech, constant research and development, focused customer service, and open communication with their clients. Their services include monitoring your personal information and reimbursement for any losses you experience. In business for more than 40 years, IdentityForce offers protection for individuals, businesses and government agencies, and has been awarded a Stevie by the American Business Awards.

IdentityForce pricing and plans

IdentityForce offers two packages: IdentityForce UltraSecure and IdentityForce UltraSecure+Credit. They also have a ChildWatch plan as part of their family identity theft protection services.

PlanMonthly priceYearly price
UltraSecureStarting at $9.99$99
UltraSecure+CreditStarting at $18.99$189

UltraSecure: This plan provides coverage for up to $1 million in losses, and monitors for fraud through social media, dark web, court records, bank account and credit card activity. A 30-Day free trial is available for the UltraSecure plan.

UltraSecure+Credit: Includes all of the features of the UltraSecure package, plus tracking of your credit report, credit score and assistance with improving your score.

ChildWatch: This service is a great add-on if you’re looking for an IdentityForce family plan. With ChildWatch, IdentityForce will monitor your child’s SSN for suspicious activity and includes IdentityForce’s Social Media Identity Monitoring Suite, which looks for imposters, hackers and scams. The service includes $1 million in ID theft insurance.

How does IdentityForce work?

To become an IdentityForce customer, sign up online and choose from one of their two packages. Then, the company will send you a welcome email to help finalize your account on their secure portal. If your information is ever compromised, the company will reach out via text or email. You can contact their customer service team 24 hours a day.

Do we recommend IdentityForce?

Yes. Their extensive experience, industry recognition and awards make IdentityForce an excellent option for your identity theft protection. The company also offers a competitive product at lower prices than many other major identity theft protection firms.

IdentityForce Reviews

Original review: Feb. 11, 2020

I did my best at reading and trying to clearly understand published information regarding identity theft on a number of websites, and then determine if I’m ‘needy’ of such products offered, and whether the cost negatively outweighed perceived need. Once I confirmed to myself that the need warranted investment, I compared as many products as seemed reasonable and necessary. After my choice was made, I proceeded to call and ask some relevant questions.

The agent I spoke with, Kelly, was very polite, very personable, and answered every question with sufficient detail. One specific point to which she spoke was regarding the support from Identity Force upon which I could count in the event of a security breach. She did a most excellent job of explaining the details to which Identity Force is prepared to go, dependent on the nature of the issue. At this point in our conversation, I could say that the cost of the product, to cover my wife and I, made me a bit uncomfortable. But, at that moment, just believing (through her affirmative encouragement) that we would be receiving that kind of support in the event of a breach gave me the confidence to go forward with the application.

Hi Donald,

Thank you for choosing IdentityForce to help protect your identity! If you ever need assistance with your account, feel free to reach out to our member services team.

IdentityForce Member Services

Get expert buying tips about Identity Theft Protection delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Feb. 5, 2020

I just received my first financial alert that you detected a credit inquiry made using my personal information. I immediately contacted my wife who advised me that she just moments before had authorized a particular company to run a credit inquiry. I felt relieved, but noticed that the information IdentityForce provided as the inquirer, was not the same company that my wife had authorized.

Using the information from IdentityForce, I contacted the company, Credco, who advised that they were just a software provider that other companies use to make credit inquiries, and that they could not provide me with any information, unless I provided my personal identifying information to them, which I refused to do, not knowing who they were. I then logged onto my TransUnion account which provided me with the Credco information, but also who the user of the Credco software was. It turned out to be the company my wife had given authorization to. I was certainly pleased with the speed of the alert. It would been more helpful if you had provided the complete information as to who made the inquiry. Thanks!

Original review: Oct. 24, 2019

One company gave me a warning about my payment never being received in a timely manner. I researched the billing, finding two receipts from some months back in the bottom of a folder. Sure enough, no one from the company had sent me a bill for some months (or I might have noticed that the bill was not paid when I looked for the receipts). The person representing the company proceeded to tell me that they had received a returned bill with this note on it: Return to sender, not at this address. I told them that, most probably, someone at my apartments had received my bill in-error, sending it back to the company by noting RTS-NATA on it.

I asked the Company rep why I would add such a note to the envelope. We talked about what I really owed, then I paid her immediately via snail-mail. The bill cleared the bank quickly. I asked her if she wanted me to cancel the card. Of course, she didn't want that. I also noted that she had a phone number for me on-file. She said yes, she had been calling me for ages, without any response. I asked her why she never left a message for me (not even one time), and she couldn't tell me why. Personally, I get way too many robocalls, so I never answer any phone calls that don't include messages and/or whom I don't recognize as bonafide callers. Thanks...

Hi Mary,

Thank you for choosing IdentityForce to help protect your identity! If you ever need assistance with your account, please feel free to reach out to our member services team.

IdentityForce Member Services

Original review: Aug. 7, 2019

When the government's Office of Personnel Management (OPM) provided me with my first identity monitoring service after they lost my incredibly sensitive information in the 2015 OPM hack, it was like being 16 and inheriting family's '87 Ford Festiva when you get home from the DMV - it's totally awesome because you have a mobile enclosure with four wheels! But then, when I signed up for IdentityForce (IDForce) a couple of years later, I traded up for a 2020 Cadillac XT6 - I never knew how much of a lemon the Festiva was!

Obviously, online security is non-negotiable. I felt very comfortable providing IDForce with the personal information necessary to fully protect my real and digital identity: IDForce's intuitive and streamlined account setup process and unparalled blend of services allowed easy and fast configuration of the 24 discrete data points I now monitor; the customizable monitoring dashboard contains enough visual information for me to assess my security posture at a glance, without overwhelming me with minutia (which I can see in other screens); the website contains useful resources, such as calculators, downloadable PC protection software, a plethora of functional forms, and all the reference documents you can imagine; and with their Android and iOS mobile apps, I get my alerts and browse the relevant resources from wherever I am.

And in the unlikely event that someone is able to successfully steal my identity or that of anyone in my family, IDForce provides a $1 million insurance policy - with zero deductible - that pays for stolen funds, out-of-pocket expenses, lost wages, legal fees, fines from tax fraud, elder/dependent care, etc... - which I can review any time I want as an insurance-like "Summary of Benefits" document.

With a meticulous and methodical approach to protecting me and my family, IDForce allows me to relax! The monitoring information I've received has proven accurate, reliable, and timely, allowing me to head off threats before they become a nightmarish quagmire. Three thumbs up for IdentityForce's outstanding service!

Hi Michael,

IdentityForce Member Services

Original review: April 5, 2019

I've had this service for two years now and I like having it just for the peace of mind. The "just in case" factor. However, I think it's rather expensive and there's times where I have notifications set up for different accounts and I don't get any notifications. Luckily, it's always been me who's applying for a credit card or spending a larger amount of money, but if somebody is trying to steal my identity or use my cards, I'd only know if I looked at my banking information. Overall, I feel comfortable paying for this service because if something does happen, they can help you get everything back on track. To me, that's worth keeping the service.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about IdentityForce?

Original review: March 24, 2020

Creating new password. Very helpful and quick. I had had trouble in signing before, but now I feel that I am able to do so. Reason for notifying me was regarding my identity 1. I received a list of possibilities of who the person was. I did not know anyone on the list.

Original review: March 24, 2020

I've had IdentityForce for a few years now and am so glad! Just recently I had someone try to use a closed credit card to charge some kind of travel/entertainment on it in FLORIDA--I live in OHIO! IdentityForce caught it and I was able to speak to the credit card's company to let them know so they could let the credit bureaus know, so they could put an alert on my file. I would never have known had it not been for the monitoring by IdentityForce!

Original review: March 21, 2020

Going to give the service a test drive to see if I am pleased with the service. The test drive will be about a year will keep you posted. But overall the service was easy to install and add information.

Original review: March 20, 2020

The sales representative, Kelly, was excellent in explaining the details and being patient with our questions and concerns. She was both personable and knowledgeable which helped ease our stress. Also, after signing up, we made a support call and got Austin. He was by far (and I mean the most outstanding) support person I may have ever encountered. His knowledge of both Identity Force's products, as well as, general knowledge about identity theft was so helpful and made our day given the stress of dealing with this situation.

Original review: March 20, 2020

Set up was not working properly for me and the help desk walked me through the process and got the kinks worked out. Very knowledgeable and patient. He was able to get me into the system and finish the log in process in no time.

IdentityForce Company Information