Consumer Complaints and Reviews
It was great. I got treated right by everyone. It was amazing and I would love to come back and enjoy myself over and over again. Praise all of them. :)
Average service, they were able to help me with any technical difficulties I had with the setup. If I had any questions they were answered, sometimes within a reasonable response time. Costs were average, nothing special, but not too steep. I would recommend this service to another. This is a service I feel that is more than needed. The monitoring service to me personally is the same as a credit report, you can control what's going on in your life, as far as credit score and your finances. The service is reliable, but also is a kind of a useless service, as nowadays, all credit cards and debit cards have fraud protection on them to prevent this type of issue.
Good customer service by this company. Cost was reasonable. Monitoring was responsive and extensive. I felt like this company was technical and reliable.
Customer service was always very quick, polite and professional. Even when I called highly upset because the Internal Revenue Service found an issue they didn't catch. But, that may have just been my luck. It's pretty bad. They were a very kind and hardworking group from what I remember. Other than the one problem I had, which ended up not being that big of a deal, it just delayed my refund a couple of months, I have no other complaints.
Rob DouglasIdentity Theft Protection Contributing Editor
Rob Douglas is an information security consultant specializing in the investigation and prevention of identity theft and scams. Rob is one of the nation’s leading authorities on the use of social engineering, impersonation, fraud and pretext to steal personal information. For two decades, Rob has assisted the financial services sector, the telecommunications industry, the general business community, government and law enforcement agencies to better understand the scope and methodology of identity crimes through presentations, educational materials, auditing and consultation.
Headquartered in Framingham, Massachusetts, IdentityForce is a provider of identity theft protection with over 35 years of experience in helping protect people’s privacy. The company is focused on providing security solutions for individuals, families and businesses to safeguard against identity theft.
- UltraSecure PLan: With the UltraSecure plan, IdentityForce monitors public and online forums for SSN and credit card usage, alerts consumers for potential threats and offers 24/7 restoration services. The UltraSecure plan costs $12.95 per month or $129.50 per year.
- UltraSecure+Credit plan: The UltraSecure+Credit plan offers all the perks of the UltraSecure plan and adds three-bureau credit reports, daily credit monitoring, monthly credit score tracking and a credit score simulator. UltraSecure+Credit costs $18.95 per month or $189.50 per year.
- Business and government plans: With IdentityForce’s business plans, clients can make identity protection part of an employee benefits package. Business that partner with IdentityForce also access to RapidResponse, the company’s data breach response plan.
- Free 30-day trial: IdentityForce offers consumers a free trial for 30 days to test out the company's services.
- Medical identity theft: IdentityForce offers specialized medical identity theft protection. This type of protection keeps you safe in case someone tries to use your identity to pay for medical expenses.
- Best for families, individuals, businesses and people with frequent medical visits.
Compare Identity Theft Protection
IdentityForce Company Profile
- Company Name:
- Year Founded:
- 40 Speen Street, Suite 403
- Postal Code:
- United States