2.7/5 (34 ratings)

About IdentityForce

IdentityForce offers proven identity, privacy, and credit security solutions. We combine advanced detection technology, real-time alerts, 24/7 support, mobile device protection and identity recovery with over 40 years of experience to get the job done. When it comes to ensuring you and your family have peace of mind, we’re here to help you protect what matters most. Backed by our million-dollar insurance policy, it’s why we’ve been trusted by millions of people, Global 1000 organizations, and the U.S. Government. Click on the link below or call us to learn more.

Pros

• Affordable pricing
  • Full-service identity theft protection
  • Long-standing company

Cons

• Only two plan levels

Bottom Line

IdentityForce provides identity theft protection, mobile device protection and credit monitoring services with two affordable plans. Real-time alerts and 24/7 support make IdentityForce a strong contender in the field.

Top IdentityForce Reviews

Why Trust ConsumerAffairs

Verified

I like it because they stay on top of everything and keep me posted about anything fishy. I know they're on the ball because I applied for a new credit card and that same day, rec...

Verified

Love the alerts, 2 factor authentication and the great user interface. Was using another company and I find IdentityForce much better and less costly than the competition. Family ...

About IdentityForce services

IdentityForce provides identity theft protection by using what they call a “holistic” approach that incorporates reliable tech, constant research and development, focused customer service, and open communication with their clients. Their services include monitoring your personal information and reimbursement for any losses you experience. In business for more than 40 years, IdentityForce offers protection for individuals, businesses and government agencies, and has been awarded a Stevie by the American Business Awards.

IdentityForce VPN

IdentityForce members who download the IdentityForce mobile app have access to their own VPN at no additional charge. To access VPN services, which help provide anonymity while on the internet, customers must download the app or update the app if they re already using it.

This additional mobile functionality gives IdentityForce members a secure internet connection wherever they go.

IdentityForce pricing and plans

IdentityForce offers two packages: IdentityForce UltraSecure and IdentityForce UltraSecure+Credit. They also have a ChildWatch plan as part of their family identity theft protection services.

PlanMonthly priceYearly price
UltraSecureStarting at $9.99$99
UltraSecure+CreditStarting at $18.99$189

UltraSecure: This plan provides coverage for up to $1 million in losses, and monitors for fraud through social media, dark web, court records, bank account and credit card activity. A 30-Day free trial is available for the UltraSecure plan.

UltraSecure+Credit: Includes all of the features of the UltraSecure package, plus tracking of your credit report, credit score and assistance with improving your score.

ChildWatch: This service is a great add-on if you’re looking for an IdentityForce family plan. With ChildWatch, IdentityForce will monitor your child’s SSN for suspicious activity and includes IdentityForce’s Social Media Identity Monitoring Suite, which looks for imposters, hackers and scams. The service includes $1 million in ID theft insurance.

How does IdentityForce work?

To become an IdentityForce customer, sign up online and choose from one of their two packages. Then, the company will send you a welcome email to help finalize your account on their secure portal. If your information is ever compromised, the company will reach out via text or email. You can contact their customer service team 24 hours a day.

Do we recommend IdentityForce?

Yes. Their extensive experience, industry recognition and awards make IdentityForce an excellent option for your identity theft protection. The company also offers a competitive product at lower prices than many other major identity theft protection firms.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about IdentityForce?

Original review: Aug. 31, 2022

You have done an excellent job in offering me my 1 yr free monitoring regarding my notification of 20/20 Eye Care Network data breach as of 1/11/2021. My atty representing me and many more is; Joseph Lyons Law Firm in Cincinnati OH. They said it could take another 1.5 yrs to make settlement for all data breach victims. My old address was **. I'm keeping my cell # the same which is ** and email - **. Thank you all for great 1 yr free service. Carole **.

Get buying tips about Identity Theft Protection delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Aug. 30, 2022

Since we have signed up with IdentityForce, our scam and fraudulent phone calls have practically ceased. (I had gotten a notice from our other security service about our number being on the Dark Web but they never removed the number apparently.) We used to get 30 scam calls a week. We know we are being well taken care of with IdentityForce. Thank you so much.

Original review: Jan. 25, 2022

Overall, a secure comfort. So glad I made this choice. Plan to stay with it and pass along satisfactory experience to friends. What else can I say? Would still be anxious and wringing my hands hoping past experiences not Be repeated.

IdentityForce response

Pat, we can’t thank you enough for being a valued IdentityForce member and for trusting us to protect what matters most. Please continue to let us know if there is anything we can do to help you further.

Original review: Jan. 25, 2022

Lost my app! My phone was hacked! And I had one of our repair men to get me going again and he removed this app along with several others! I need your app back on! Tell me how to get it it! I am getting your messages but can not delete.

IdentityForce response

Elizabeth, we appreciate the feedback regarding your IdentityForce membership. Our U.S. based Member Services team will be happy to walk you through the member dashboard and app to ensure all accounts are set up so that you can have complete peace of mind. Our U.S based Member Services team is available to assist.

Original review: Oct. 27, 2021

Hello.

Let me thank you, because your service is very important for us and easy to apply. We would like to share this experience with other friends. We think that is necessary to protect our ID. Thank you so much.

IdentityForce response

Papy, we can’t thank you enough for being a valued IdentityForce member and for trusting us to protect what matters most. Please continue to let us know if there is anything we can do to help you further.

Original review: Aug. 30, 2022

I don't know if I could say that I had the experience of having it but just having peace of mind is great. I am very thankful to have it in place for my peace of mind. There is so much going on in the world today that you need someone to rely on should the need come up.

Original review: Aug. 30, 2022

Long time customer, CC expired for auto renew, tried to log in to put in new information & account locked. Would not allow me to access my account. You should give at least a 30 day grace period to enter updates!

Original review: Aug. 28, 2022

I wish I could rate zero stars. I signed up for IdentityForce and was given a 30-day free trial but I was billed $15. I've been trying to contact their customer support but it says all of them are busy.

Original review: July 28, 2022

Don't like constant badgering to buy something else or upgrade. When notifying me of some financial activity 4-5 days or more after the fact it is of little use to me. The is a good deal of information that is provided that is of much use and a lot of it is confusing. Credit score etc reporting is abysmal.

Original review: July 28, 2022

Service has been poor recently. Very later getting notifications. When I do get them I will get numerous at one time. Am likely going to switch to An alternate service especially and I can get a discount due to being a member of a retirement Asso.

IdentityForce Company Information