Accredited Partner

Call Now Toll Free
(866) 351-2044
Learn More
Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.56/5
2 Months Free on ALL Annual Plans!
*Partner terms and conditions apply.

IdentityForce offers proven identity, privacy, and credit security solutions. We combine advanced detection technology, real-time alerts, 24/7 support, mobile device protection and identity recovery with over 40 years of experience to get the job done. When it comes to ensuring you and your family have peace of mind, we’re here to help you protect what matters most. Backed by our million-dollar insurance policy, it’s why we’ve been trusted by millions of people, Global 1000 organizations, and the U.S. Government. Click on the link below or call us to learn more.

BOTTOM LINE

IdentityForce provides identity theft protection, mobile device protection and credit monitoring services with two affordable plans. Real-time alerts and 24/7 support make IdentityForce a strong contender in the field.

PROS

• Affordable pricing
  • Full-service identity theft protection
  • Long-standing company

CONS

• Only two plan levels

Top IdentityForce Reviews We Found

Why Trust ConsumerAffairs
How do I know I can trust these reviews about IdentityForce?

I like it because they stay on top of everything and keep me posted about anything fishy. I know they're on the ball because I applied for a new credit card and that same day, received an alert that someone was checking my credit with the 3 credit agencies.

Love the alerts, 2 factor authentication and the great user interface. Was using another company and I find IdentityForce much better and less costly than the competition. Family monitoring is a definite plus. I would highly recommend to friends and family.

IdentityForce Call Now Toll Free (866) 351-2044 Learn More
Call Now Toll Free
(866) 351-2044

About IdentityForce services

IdentityForce provides identity theft protection by using what they call a “holistic” approach that incorporates reliable tech, constant research and development, focused customer service, and open communication with their clients. Their services include monitoring your personal information and reimbursement for any losses you experience. In business for more than 40 years, IdentityForce offers protection for individuals, businesses and government agencies, and has been awarded a Stevie by the American Business Awards.

IdentityForce VPN

IdentityForce members who download the IdentityForce mobile app have access to their own VPN at no additional charge. To access VPN services, which help provide anonymity while on the internet, customers must download the app or update the app if they re already using it.

This additional mobile functionality gives IdentityForce members a secure internet connection wherever they go.

IdentityForce pricing and plans

IdentityForce offers two packages: IdentityForce UltraSecure and IdentityForce UltraSecure+Credit. They also have a ChildWatch plan as part of their family identity theft protection services.

PlanMonthly priceYearly price
UltraSecureStarting at $9.99$99
UltraSecure+CreditStarting at $18.99$189

UltraSecure: This plan provides coverage for up to $1 million in losses, and monitors for fraud through social media, dark web, court records, bank account and credit card activity. A 30-Day free trial is available for the UltraSecure plan.

UltraSecure+Credit: Includes all of the features of the UltraSecure package, plus tracking of your credit report, credit score and assistance with improving your score.

ChildWatch: This service is a great add-on if you’re looking for an IdentityForce family plan. With ChildWatch, IdentityForce will monitor your child’s SSN for suspicious activity and includes IdentityForce’s Social Media Identity Monitoring Suite, which looks for imposters, hackers and scams. The service includes $1 million in ID theft insurance.

How does IdentityForce work?

To become an IdentityForce customer, sign up online and choose from one of their two packages. Then, the company will send you a welcome email to help finalize your account on their secure portal. If your information is ever compromised, the company will reach out via text or email. You can contact their customer service team 24 hours a day.

Do we recommend IdentityForce?

Yes. Their extensive experience, industry recognition and awards make IdentityForce an excellent option for your identity theft protection. The company also offers a competitive product at lower prices than many other major identity theft protection firms.

IdentityForce Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about IdentityForce?

Original review: Sept. 28, 2020

I have been extremely pleased with the swift services provided by IdentityForce. I originally enrolled as a part of my employee benefits package for my new job last year. I was really interested in the credit monitoring and sex offender listing options provided. I was blown away by the accuracy alone in the credit monitoring and pleased to say I have been able to improve my credit thanks to IdenityForce. The sex offender monitoring was much more accurate than the national listing and gave important details than made me feel safe about where I lived. All in all, I highly recommend IdentityForce.

Hi Erin,

Thank you for choosing IdentityForce to help protect your identity! If you ever need assistance with your account, please feel free to reach out to our member services team.

IdentityForce Member Services

Get buying tips about Identity Theft Protection delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Feb. 11, 2020

I did my best at reading and trying to clearly understand published information regarding identity theft on a number of websites, and then determine if I’m ‘needy’ of such products offered, and whether the cost negatively outweighed perceived need. Once I confirmed to myself that the need warranted investment, I compared as many products as seemed reasonable and necessary. After my choice was made, I proceeded to call and ask some relevant questions.

The agent I spoke with, Kelly, was very polite, very personable, and answered every question with sufficient detail. One specific point to which she spoke was regarding the support from Identity Force upon which I could count in the event of a security breach. She did a most excellent job of explaining the details to which Identity Force is prepared to go, dependent on the nature of the issue. At this point in our conversation, I could say that the cost of the product, to cover my wife and I, made me a bit uncomfortable. But, at that moment, just believing (through her affirmative encouragement) that we would be receiving that kind of support in the event of a breach gave me the confidence to go forward with the application.

Hi Donald,

Thank you for choosing IdentityForce to help protect your identity! If you ever need assistance with your account, feel free to reach out to our member services team.

Original review: Feb. 5, 2020

I just received my first financial alert that you detected a credit inquiry made using my personal information. I immediately contacted my wife who advised me that she just moments before had authorized a particular company to run a credit inquiry. I felt relieved, but noticed that the information IdentityForce provided as the inquirer, was not the same company that my wife had authorized.

Using the information from IdentityForce, I contacted the company, Credco, who advised that they were just a software provider that other companies use to make credit inquiries, and that they could not provide me with any information, unless I provided my personal identifying information to them, which I refused to do, not knowing who they were. I then logged onto my TransUnion account which provided me with the Credco information, but also who the user of the Credco software was. It turned out to be the company my wife had given authorization to. I was certainly pleased with the speed of the alert. It would been more helpful if you had provided the complete information as to who made the inquiry. Thanks!

Hi Dwayne,

Original review: Feb. 5, 2020

I love the service. I think the monitoring is helpful and knowing that I have the identify protection insurance puts my mind at ease (somewhat) about having my identity compromised; however, my one problem is that every time I pay off my credit card (I do this weekly), I get an email when the cash comes out (Checking) and when my credit card gets paid (Credit Card). This is overkill. I would love it if they could identify when a credit card is paid off and not report on that. If someone wants to pay off my credit card, let them. I don't need a notification every time I hit "Submit" to pay off my credit card. This resulted in over-communication and I had to stop looking at the email notifications, so if something really occurred, I would miss it.

Hi Jeffrey,

IdentityForce Member Services

Original review: Dec. 23, 2019

I work in SecOps so it's critical I know if my information has been found from service provider or commercial outlet data breach. IdentityForce has been an excellent resource in doing the heavy lifting and research regardless of if a breach is known or not. MFA only goes so far! As I surely know, it's challenging to find new ways to keep up, much less stay ahead, in this chess match. Without IdentityForce, the threat landscape is much more daunting and my finances would be in dire straights right now. I work to re-evaluate what I pay for on a monthly basis to see if my money really works for me. The easiest decision I make is investing in Identity Force as my SecOps Monitoring provider. Thank you and please keep up the excellent work!!!

Hi Benjamin,

Original review: Oct. 25, 2020

Presently, I am experiencing the benefits of ID Force membership that I hoped would never happen. Early in the fraud process, my first contact with Austin was exceptional. He walked me through the process. As well as, ID Force does an awesome job monitoring and keeping me informed. Thank you to both of you!

Original review: Oct. 25, 2020

I really enjoy reading your cyber security news articles. The articles you highlight are clear, concise, and actionable advice for cyber security and ID protection. It would be great if you could also add more technical aspects of cyber security, personal computer security and ID management. I'd really like to know more about protecting my personal information on the Dark Web and actions I can take to protect myself. Keep it up!

Original review: Oct. 24, 2020

I was very uneasy when I heard that there was a data breach. Hopefully this will put my mind at ease. So far signing up was an easy process. I will wait a few months and monitor my accounts to make sure everything is ok. Thank you.

Original review: Oct. 19, 2020

I decided to get identity theft protection when a coworker had their bank account emptied. After a bit of research, I decided to go with Identity Force and have been satisfied ever since! I like that they send me notification in regards to sex offenders in my area as well as they keep me updated on my credit scores. The process of logging in and changing/updating information is very easy. Would definitely recommend!

Hi Mayce,

Original review: Oct. 19, 2020

The registration process was very easy to navigate. The instructions were clear and concise. Having Identy Force help give me peace of mind, particularly with my personal laptop computer. I have had it for a while and would recommend it to anyone.

Hi Philip,