Call toll free
3.70/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

IdentityForce offers proven identity, privacy, and credit security solutions. We combine advanced detection technology, real-time alerts, 24/7 support, and identity recovery with over 40 years of experience to get the job done. When it comes to ensuring you and your family have peace of mind, we’re here to help you protect what matters most. Backed by our million-dollar insurance policy, it’s why we’ve been trusted by millions of people, Global 1000 organizations, and the U.S. Government. Click on the link below or call us to learn more.

A+BBB Rating
View More View More

70 IdentityForce Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: April 21, 2019

My experience has been good so far. Since signing up, I have had no incidents with my credit or debit card. My only critique would be with trying to link with the new digital service at my bank. That's all that I need to say.

Get expert buying tips about Identity Theft Protection delivered to your inbox.

Original review: April 17, 2019

I like the fact that they monitor my cards as well as pass ports and check to see if I need to contact the credit bureau to make any corrections. It gives us peace of mind that identity force is constantly keeping an eye out for any suspicious activity.

Hi Steven,

Thank you for choosing IdentityForce to help protect your identity! If you ever need assistance with your account, feel free to reach out to our member services team.

Original review: April 16, 2019

It would be helpful to update credit reports more often. My accounts have been paid off and now only carry small balances. In fact one is paid off and closed by me as I did not need a mattresfirm account, as I would not use it. Thank You. Keep up the Good Work.

Original review: April 16, 2019

On Dec. 13 2018 I received a email from Wendy ** requesting my drivers license and billing with my address on it for identity authentication. I sent those to her in January and haven't had any response back. I am not happy with IdentityForce and will probably switch to another company in the near future. Also your website is not user friendly.

Original review: April 16, 2019

Good service but do have issues keeping transaction updates working. It seems to lose contact with the banks and credit card companies. You have to delete the accounts and then add them back, over and over. This is aggravating to say the least.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about IdentityForce?

Original review: April 16, 2019

Easy to use and understand. I did not have any issues logging in. It appears as if the credit monitoring service was able to detect all of my past credit inquiries. You will be happy to use this service to keep an eye on your credit inquiries.

HI Ana,

Original review: April 15, 2019

I can't say much either way about IdentityForce. I get notices telling me my name has been found on email lists, but when I go to the referenced "list", I can't do anything about my name being there nor find the source for the list. Other than that, I don't really hear from IdentityForce so can't tell if it is doing any good on my behalf or not for the $17.95 per month I pay.

Original review: April 15, 2019

We recently had 1 of our credit cards compromised and within 1 day were able to contact the bank to let them know that there was fraudulent activity and purchases. They were able to stop the transaction and another transaction before it went thru. (It was a pending charge.) Glad we choose IdentityForce!!

Hi Michel,

Original review: April 15, 2019

I do receive notifications of usage of my credit card or debit card but they are usually two days late. It would help if they were more current. Also, I assume that anytime my Social Security number is used for anything that I would be notified immediately.

Original review: April 15, 2019

I.F. is on top of activity pertaining to my credit and my credit score. I feel confident that they will alert me to potential fraudulent activity which will enable me to minimize any impact from it! Cybercrime is a concern of mine and I.F. helps to mitigate it.

Hi Gustav,

Original review: April 15, 2019

I constantly worry about my personal information being vulnerable and disseminated on the dark web. I can’t chase it down by myself. I feel certain that Identity Force has my back. If you spot something and tell me - you tell me what to do about it. I have recommended you to friends.

Hi Brenda,

Original review: April 15, 2019

First I would like to suggest when there is a joint membership and each individual is charged but you do not have all the information like the Social Security number you should have a charge discounted because you are not covering all the options. Secondly when my credit card account had been changed by the issuer IdentityForce selected a different avenue without my permission.

Original review: April 15, 2019

Multiple people on family account. I wish you'd allow a family account with a single email address. I monitor issues for my family of four, cover the costs and have to use 4 different email accounts to do so. Make it easier, okay?

Original review: April 15, 2019

The only time I hear from you is sex offenders. I don't trust you for all my banking, so I only have one account. You used to notify when I used my credit card but that stopped.. I recently had 3 credit checks (unfroze my account for a day) and might have gotten one notice from you. Trusted ID that I get for free notified me all 3 times.

Original review: April 15, 2019

Every time I put an application with a credit card, I get an alert. That's reassuring. This is a very good protection. I am telling people how good this site is. I don't have to worry about not having protection anymore.

Hi Bruce,

Original review: April 14, 2019

A very easy and straight-forward site to use. I logged on to see my credit scores and found them without any difficulty. Also, I forgot my password and changing it was quite easy to do as well. I have a lot of confidence in working with IdentifyForce.

Hi Dorothy,

Original review: April 14, 2019

I've been using them for 4 years and will probably not renew after my current subscription expires. I no longer feel save with them. Back a couple of years ago they would send me a notification if my information shows up on the web with a link to ask the website to delist it. More than once over the last year I found my full address history by doing simple Google search and yet I never received a notification from Identity Search. I contacted them and got a rather arrogant response to the effect of "we are only monitoring serious issues, not simple Google searches".

Maybe, but they used to monitor this type of exposure and now they don't. Maybe they used to monitor fraud and now they don't, how would I know? Additionally, I contacted them more than once, asking how can I unsubscribe from sex offender alerts which they will send me every time someone moves in within ** miles. The response is "it's part of your service, get used to it, it can't be disabled".

They are similarly arrogant around subscription expiration day. If you are late with renewal payment by a day, they will just send you a note that they deactivated your account, I pay for a year in advance, and expect some decent reminder from them on the day of expiry. You can't just log-in and pay after you missed the date, you have to call them and ask to kindly accept your payment. Once again, it's a service I would expect from my cable company. And wish they would do a better job than Google search.

Original review: April 14, 2019

I have been with IdentityForce for about 3 years and they have kept me informed rather well but about a year ago I applied for a new credit card. One month later IdentityForce notified me that someone had opened a new account under my name. Well that was me and I was surprised that it took IdentityForce one month to inform me about the new acct. If that had been a crook I would have been compromised for a month before learning of the situation.

Original review: April 13, 2019

I would like the capability of deciding when I receive a notification. I think the threshold amount is too low and it is annoying to get notifications when I make a payment. They should not occur. Thanks.

Original review: April 13, 2019

In today's world so much can happen with the touch of a key. I will always worry about this, but feel confident in knowing that this is being monitored by the right people. Every area being monitored gives me important information about my finances to personal safety. There would be no way I personally could do this in a timely manner.

Hi Betty,

Original review: April 13, 2019

I feel safe knowing that you are watching my information and keeping it safe. As I age creeps keep coming out of the wood work and keep trying to get me to slip up and give them a away to get the information. They want to wreck my life.

Hi Mary,

Original review: April 12, 2019

Several inquiries and account closings have happened since Starting the Trial. I have received not a single alert. Kredit Karma and IDNotify have both triggered alerts for these activities. Not sure if this is normal or if I have not set up something correctly. Please advise while I test out your system. At this point am not sold on your product. Will change my experience rating if this is resolved. Thank you.

Original review: April 12, 2019

Paid for Life Lock for several years and I never knew they existed. NEVER heard from them! Identity Force notifies me of ANYTHING that hits my credit reporting agencies, advises as to how to handle a derogatory hit, does great social media monitoring, and notifies me of sex offenders moving into my area. Has an AWESOME app. FABULOUS customer service reps! Just SO glad I switched!!

Hi Lynn,

Original review: April 12, 2019

I am no longer worried about the ‘dark web’ having my Social Security number stolen, safety issues.... IdentityForce notifies us every time our credit is checked.... and by whom. Wonderful service. Also is very important for children whose identities and Social Security numbers can be taken and As they do not have credit cards it is easily goes undetected.

Hi Susan,

Original review: April 12, 2019

I have been very happy with Identity Force. The website is user friendly and I can always find what I am looking for. The credit reporting feature is especially helpful and gives me peace of mind that I can check in on my records frequently.

Hi Ren,

Original review: April 12, 2019

Monitoring is good and we receive reports on the results. Easy to use the system and we receive emails frequently. We feel Identity Force is doing a good job and doing everything they say that they will do. We would recommend this company to a friend.

Hi Gary,

Original review: April 12, 2019

I found the service person I spoke to be very courteous and responsive to my inquiries. The information provided gave me a good understanding of the service Identity force provided and issues to be aware of. I appreciate the openness of the information.

Hi Michael,

Original review: April 12, 2019

Close and constant supervision of my identity and credit score, prompt notifications and a very highly rated organization. Proper protection of access to my account. I made one phone call sometime ago and, I was very impressed by the knowledgeable, professional and polite approach to my questions.

Hi Paul,

Original review: April 11, 2019

Good overall but unable to get my updated credit scores. Also the information regarding credit inquiries are often limited. For example, I received notice that there were inquiries into my HHGregg credit card, but I had already canceled that card.

Original review: April 11, 2019

Bank and Credit Card Updates do not happen in real time and the communication could be a few days after the transaction occurs. If it was fraudulent, the negative impact and disruption will be a lot greater resulting in greater loss and a lot more work to remedy.

IdentityForce expert review by Rob Douglas

Two plan options available with identity theft protection only or with identity theft plus credit monitoring included. Child identity theft protection is available as an add-on option. Includes 24/7 customer service.

• Choose what’s most important to you: IdentityForce’s two plan options, UltraSecure, starting at $17.95 per month, and UltraSecure Plus Credit, starting at $23.95 per month, allow you to choose whether or not you want credit monitoring or identity theft protection only. You can also pay annually.

• Add-on child coverage: The optional ChildWatch option included social security tracking and IdentityForce’s full Social Media Monitoring Suite.

• App and personal computer security: The IdentityForce mobile app and secure anti-phishing and anti-keylogging software help keep your information safe.

• Social media monitoring: All plan options include monitoring of social media accounts for inappropriate activity or threatening posts.

• Theft insurance and recovery: Recovery team and up to $1 million in insurance against out-of-pocket expenses and lost wages.

Profile picture of Rob Douglas
Rob Douglas Identity Theft Protection Contributing Editor

Rob Douglas is an information security consultant specializing in the investigation and prevention of identity theft and scams. Rob is one of the nation’s leading authorities on the use of social engineering, impersonation, fraud and pretext to steal personal information. For two decades, Rob has assisted the financial services sector, the telecommunications industry, the general business community, government and law enforcement agencies to better understand the scope and methodology of identity crimes through presentations, educational materials, auditing and consultation.

IdentityForce Company Information