Call toll free
(866) 351-2044
3.65/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

IdentityForce offers proven identity, privacy, and credit security solutions. We combine advanced detection technology, real-time alerts, 24/7 support, and identity recovery with over 40 years of experience to get the job done. When it comes to ensuring you and your family have peace of mind, we’re here to help you protect what matters most. Backed by our million-dollar insurance policy, it’s why we’ve been trusted by millions of people, Global 1000 organizations, and the U.S. Government. Click on the link below or call us to learn more.

A+BBB Rating
View More View More

BOTTOM LINE

IdentityForce provides identity theft protection and credit monitoring services with two affordable plans. Real-time alerts and 24/7 support make IdentityForce a strong contender in the field.

PROS

• Affordable pricing
  • Full-service identity theft protection
  • Long-standing company

CONS

• Only two plan levels

Top IdentityForce Reviews

I like it because they stay on top of everything and keep me posted about anything fishy. I know they're on the ball because I applied for a new credit card and that same day, received an alert that someone was checking my credit with the 3 credit agencies.

Love the alerts, 2 factor authentication and the great user interface. Was using another company and I find IdentityForce much better and less costly than the competition. Family monitoring is a definite plus. I would highly recommend to friends and family.

About IdentityForce services

IdentityForce provides identity theft protection by using what they call a “holistic” approach that incorporates reliable tech, constant research and development, focused customer service, and open communication with their clients. Their services include monitoring your personal information and reimbursement for any losses you experience. In business for more than 40 years, IdentityForce offers protection for individuals, businesses and government agencies, and has been awarded a Stevie by the American Business Awards.

IdentityForce pricing and plans

IdentityForce offers two packages: IdentityForce UltraSecure and IdentityForce UltraSecure+Credit. They also have a ChildWatch plan as part of their family identity theft protection services.

PlanMonthly priceYearly price
UltraSecureStarting at $9.99$99
UltraSecure+CreditStarting at $18.99$189

UltraSecure: This plan provides coverage for up to $1 million in losses, and monitors for fraud through social media, dark web, court records, bank account and credit card activity. A 30-Day free trial is available for the UltraSecure plan.

UltraSecure+Credit: Includes all of the features of the UltraSecure package, plus tracking of your credit report, credit score and assistance with improving your score.

ChildWatch: This service is a great add-on if you’re looking for an IdentityForce family plan. With ChildWatch, IdentityForce will monitor your child’s SSN for suspicious activity and includes IdentityForce’s Social Media Identity Monitoring Suite, which looks for imposters, hackers and scams. The service includes $1 million in ID theft insurance.

How does IdentityForce work?

To become an IdentityForce customer, sign up online and choose from one of their two packages. Then, the company will send you a welcome email to help finalize your account on their secure portal. If your information is ever compromised, the company will reach out via text or email. You can contact their customer service team 24 hours a day.

Do we recommend IdentityForce?

Yes. Their extensive experience, industry recognition and awards make IdentityForce an excellent option for your identity theft protection. The company also offers a competitive product at lower prices than many other major identity theft protection firms.

IdentityForce Reviews

Original review: Oct. 24, 2019

One company gave me a warning about my payment never being received in a timely manner. I researched the billing, finding two receipts from some months back in the bottom of a folder. Sure enough, no one from the company had sent me a bill for some months (or I might have noticed that the bill was not paid when I looked for the receipts). The person representing the company proceeded to tell me that they had received a returned bill with this note on it: Return to sender, not at this address. I told them that, most probably, someone at my apartments had received my bill in-error, sending it back to the company by noting RTS-NATA on it.

I asked the Company rep why I would add such a note to the envelope. We talked about what I really owed, then I paid her immediately via snail-mail. The bill cleared the bank quickly. I asked her if she wanted me to cancel the card. Of course, she didn't want that. I also noted that she had a phone number for me on-file. She said yes, she had been calling me for ages, without any response. I asked her why she never left a message for me (not even one time), and she couldn't tell me why. Personally, I get way too many robocalls, so I never answer any phone calls that don't include messages and/or whom I don't recognize as bonafide callers. Thanks...

Hi Mary,

Thank you for choosing IdentityForce to help protect your identity! If you ever need assistance with your account, please feel free to reach out to our member services team.

IdentityForce Member Services

Get expert buying tips about Identity Theft Protection delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Aug. 7, 2019

When the government's Office of Personnel Management (OPM) provided me with my first identity monitoring service after they lost my incredibly sensitive information in the 2015 OPM hack, it was like being 16 and inheriting family's '87 Ford Festiva when you get home from the DMV - it's totally awesome because you have a mobile enclosure with four wheels! But then, when I signed up for IdentityForce (IDForce) a couple of years later, I traded up for a 2020 Cadillac XT6 - I never knew how much of a lemon the Festiva was!

Obviously, online security is non-negotiable. I felt very comfortable providing IDForce with the personal information necessary to fully protect my real and digital identity: IDForce's intuitive and streamlined account setup process and unparalled blend of services allowed easy and fast configuration of the 24 discrete data points I now monitor; the customizable monitoring dashboard contains enough visual information for me to assess my security posture at a glance, without overwhelming me with minutia (which I can see in other screens); the website contains useful resources, such as calculators, downloadable PC protection software, a plethora of functional forms, and all the reference documents you can imagine; and with their Android and iOS mobile apps, I get my alerts and browse the relevant resources from wherever I am.

And in the unlikely event that someone is able to successfully steal my identity or that of anyone in my family, IDForce provides a $1 million insurance policy - with zero deductible - that pays for stolen funds, out-of-pocket expenses, lost wages, legal fees, fines from tax fraud, elder/dependent care, etc... - which I can review any time I want as an insurance-like "Summary of Benefits" document.

With a meticulous and methodical approach to protecting me and my family, IDForce allows me to relax! The monitoring information I've received has proven accurate, reliable, and timely, allowing me to head off threats before they become a nightmarish quagmire. Three thumbs up for IdentityForce's outstanding service!

Hi Michael,

IdentityForce Member Services

Original review: July 9, 2019

Updated on 09/21/2019: Our experience with Identityforce have been good. Ever since we've got protection my husband and I do feel protected because we get emails from them. Let me know what's going on. When I had any questions or concerns I'm able to call them and get resolution I have been. Thank you.

Original Review: In this review I can only say that in trying to find an identity theft program, I went with IdentityForce because of its professional customer service.. It was less hassle to understand that how the program works and the website is very user-friendly. Still a lot of things I don't know about it but I still feel it's worth money. There's always room for improvement and I'm sure that as this company moves forward they will come up with many different ways to protect their clients.

Hi Nadine,

IdentityForce Member Services

Original review: July 8, 2019

This is the third identity theft protection company I have subscribed to over a ten year period. I find Identity Force an excellent provider of monitoring and security. I feel safe with them on my side. The only reason I did not give a 5-Star is because (for me) I find the website not very intuitive and the info required to set up initially is a real pain. Their service is great, but their website needs some work.

Hi Larry,

IdentityForce Member Services

Original review: April 5, 2019

I've had this service for two years now and I like having it just for the peace of mind. The "just in case" factor. However, I think it's rather expensive and there's times where I have notifications set up for different accounts and I don't get any notifications. Luckily, it's always been me who's applying for a credit card or spending a larger amount of money, but if somebody is trying to steal my identity or use my cards, I'd only know if I looked at my banking information. Overall, I feel comfortable paying for this service because if something does happen, they can help you get everything back on track. To me, that's worth keeping the service.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about IdentityForce?

Original review: Dec. 7, 2019

Certainly it was easy to enroll my numbers. However, while it was easy to enroll, I seem to have had this account for a year without really knowing about it. It was only while receiving an email for renewal that I enquired.

Original review: Dec. 6, 2019

I contacted Identity Force from information I received from my bank, Tinker Federal Credit Union. Kelly helped me with my application. I found the application to be user friendly and I completed it with ease.

Hi Sharon,

Original review: Dec. 6, 2019

I ignore IdentityForce emails, since I don't care about the most common events: payments to a credit card (which trigger the transaction limit alert), and sex offender registrations. I haven't found a way to turn those notifications off. The overall experience is still a benefit, but the common useless notifications make me worry that I'll miss an important one.

Original review: Dec. 4, 2019

I spoke with Kelly earlier and she answered all my questions. I called back today and asked for her. She quickly took my payment and set me up for the emails. She stayed on the phone to confirm that I got the emails and then she asked if I had any further questions. I replied No and she said that a live agent would be around to answer any questions, if I had any with the enrollment process. She was professional and friendly.

Hi Nicole,

Rated with 3 starsResolution In Progress
Original review: Dec. 2, 2019

I do not understand how to improve my credit scores. I always pay on time and do not carry debt. I pay off credit cards in full every month. It seems my credit score should be higher. I do not understand your instructions or format for improving the score. I also wanted to add my mother who passed because I am concerned my ex may try to tap into her credit.

IdentityForce Company Information