2.6/5 (33 ratings)

About IdentityForce

IdentityForce offers proven identity, privacy, and credit security solutions. We combine advanced detection technology, real-time alerts, 24/7 support, mobile device protection and identity recovery with over 40 years of experience to get the job done. When it comes to ensuring you and your family have peace of mind, we’re here to help you protect what matters most. Backed by our million-dollar insurance policy, it’s why we’ve been trusted by millions of people, Global 1000 organizations, and the U.S. Government. Click on the link below or call us to learn more.

Pros

• Affordable pricing
  • Full-service identity theft protection
  • Long-standing company

Cons

• Only two plan levels

Bottom Line

IdentityForce provides identity theft protection, mobile device protection and credit monitoring services with two affordable plans. Real-time alerts and 24/7 support make IdentityForce a strong contender in the field.

Top IdentityForce Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about IdentityForce?

Verified

I like it because they stay on top of everything and keep me posted about anything fishy. I know they're on the ball because I applied for a new credit card and that same day, rec...

Verified

Love the alerts, 2 factor authentication and the great user interface. Was using another company and I find IdentityForce much better and less costly than the competition. Family ...

About IdentityForce services

IdentityForce provides identity theft protection by using what they call a “holistic” approach that incorporates reliable tech, constant research and development, focused customer service, and open communication with their clients. Their services include monitoring your personal information and reimbursement for any losses you experience. In business for more than 40 years, IdentityForce offers protection for individuals, businesses and government agencies, and has been awarded a Stevie by the American Business Awards.

IdentityForce VPN

IdentityForce members who download the IdentityForce mobile app have access to their own VPN at no additional charge. To access VPN services, which help provide anonymity while on the internet, customers must download the app or update the app if they re already using it.

This additional mobile functionality gives IdentityForce members a secure internet connection wherever they go.

IdentityForce pricing and plans

IdentityForce offers two packages: IdentityForce UltraSecure and IdentityForce UltraSecure+Credit. They also have a ChildWatch plan as part of their family identity theft protection services.

PlanMonthly priceYearly price
UltraSecureStarting at $9.99$99
UltraSecure+CreditStarting at $18.99$189

UltraSecure: This plan provides coverage for up to $1 million in losses, and monitors for fraud through social media, dark web, court records, bank account and credit card activity. A 30-Day free trial is available for the UltraSecure plan.

UltraSecure+Credit: Includes all of the features of the UltraSecure package, plus tracking of your credit report, credit score and assistance with improving your score.

ChildWatch: This service is a great add-on if you’re looking for an IdentityForce family plan. With ChildWatch, IdentityForce will monitor your child’s SSN for suspicious activity and includes IdentityForce’s Social Media Identity Monitoring Suite, which looks for imposters, hackers and scams. The service includes $1 million in ID theft insurance.

How does IdentityForce work?

To become an IdentityForce customer, sign up online and choose from one of their two packages. Then, the company will send you a welcome email to help finalize your account on their secure portal. If your information is ever compromised, the company will reach out via text or email. You can contact their customer service team 24 hours a day.

Do we recommend IdentityForce?

Yes. Their extensive experience, industry recognition and awards make IdentityForce an excellent option for your identity theft protection. The company also offers a competitive product at lower prices than many other major identity theft protection firms.

IdentityForce Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about IdentityForce?

Original review: Oct. 27, 2022

Since I started using the app, there’s no reason to use any other. This has all the elements of security and some that others I have tried in the past don’t, just about everything is covered. I really appreciate this app and have recommended it to friends and family members.

Get buying tips about Identity Theft Protection delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Aug. 31, 2022

You have done an excellent job in offering me my 1 yr free monitoring regarding my notification of 20/20 Eye Care Network data breach as of 1/11/2021. My atty representing me and many more is; Joseph Lyons Law Firm in Cincinnati OH. They said it could take another 1.5 yrs to make settlement for all data breach victims. My old address was **. I'm keeping my cell # the same which is ** and email - **. Thank you all for great 1 yr free service. Carole **.

Original review: Aug. 30, 2022

Since we have signed up with IdentityForce, our scam and fraudulent phone calls have practically ceased. (I had gotten a notice from our other security service about our number being on the Dark Web but they never removed the number apparently.) We used to get 30 scam calls a week. We know we are being well taken care of with IdentityForce. Thank you so much.

Original review: Aug. 30, 2022

I don't know if I could say that I had the experience of having it but just having peace of mind is great. I am very thankful to have it in place for my peace of mind. There is so much going on in the world today that you need someone to rely on should the need come up.

Original review: Feb. 24, 2022

Identity force has made it possible for me to rest after three identity theft. They are constantly checking my emails my text my banks my cards and I don’t worry anymore because they notify me to make sure everything is OK if they’re not sure. I would not be without it!!! Don’t wait like I did. It’s a mess to fix.

Original review: Jan. 9, 2023

Called in, had an issue. I couldn’t understand the representative. Called back thinking bad connection - same result Accent so heavy, could not understand. I’m used to dealing with offshore call centers. You need to be more selective. I mean I really could not understand them.

Original review: Jan. 9, 2023

I have been nonplussed by late information and absence of follow up communications. One weekend I read an alert about a change in my credit score. It reflected changes that occurred over 2 months before. I called to ask why my score dropped and why the "alert" was so late. Unfortunately it was on a Saturday and the woman who answered my phone question could not supply any information. I was told I would have to wait 48-72 hours to get a call from a supervisor. I never got a call. I was not worried as a couple of other sources had already picked up the change about 6 weeks before. Late service, no reliable help on off ours, and promised phone call never happened. Not much help.

Original review: Dec. 17, 2022

They do not monitor accounts unless you provide log in information for all of your accounts. An account ID should suffice. I hired them to protect my accounts that have been hacked. I have no 'online accounts' with most of my credit cards, and those I do have I cannot access because I am a victim of identity theft. Why would I provide anyone access to my accounts after my identity has been stolen?

Original review: Dec. 14, 2022

Hello having a hard time understanding how to use this product. And now I cannot log in, tried to call and no answer. Waited on line for long time. When dealing with identity theft, this really has increased my anxiety. I bought this product to reduce risk not increase it.

Original review: Dec. 5, 2022

The service and on-the-spot consultation with their representatives with the price they charge has been a blessing for me. I feel much better protection with this firm screening the dark web and informing me of any problems they see. Being pre-warned is being pre-armed.

IdentityForce Company Information