Call toll free
(866) 351-2044
3.68/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

IdentityForce offers proven identity, privacy, and credit security solutions. We combine advanced detection technology, real-time alerts, 24/7 support, and identity recovery with over 40 years of experience to get the job done. When it comes to ensuring you and your family have peace of mind, we’re here to help you protect what matters most. Backed by our million-dollar insurance policy, it’s why we’ve been trusted by millions of people, Global 1000 organizations, and the U.S. Government. Click on the link below or call us to learn more.

A+BBB Rating
View More View More

BOTTOM LINE

IdentityForce provides identity theft protection and credit monitoring services with two affordable plans. Real-time alerts and 24/7 support make IdentityForce a strong contender in the field.

PROS

• Affordable pricing
  • Full-service identity theft protection
  • Long-standing company

CONS

• Only two plan levels

Top IdentityForce Reviews

04/29/2019

06/12/2019

Love the alerts, 2 factor authentication and the great user interface. Was using another company and I find IdentityForce much better and less costly than the competition. Family monitoring is a definite plus. I would highly recommend to friends and family.

About IdentityForce services

IdentityForce provides identity theft protection by using what they call a “holistic” approach that incorporates reliable tech, constant research and development, focused customer service, and open communication with their clients. Their services include monitoring your personal information and reimbursement for any losses you experience. In business for more than 40 years, IdentityForce offers protection for individuals, businesses and government agencies, and has been awarded a Stevie by the American Business Awards.

IdentityForce pricing and plans

IdentityForce offers two packages: IdentityForce UltraSecure and IdentityForce UltraSecure+Credit. They also have a ChildWatch plan as part of their family identity theft protection services.

PlanMonthly priceYearly price
UltraSecureStarting at $9.99$99
UltraSecure+CreditStarting at $18.99$189

UltraSecure: This plan provides coverage for up to $1 million in losses, and monitors for fraud through social media, dark web, court records, bank account and credit card activity. A 30-Day free trial is available for the UltraSecure plan.

UltraSecure+Credit: Includes all of the features of the UltraSecure package, plus tracking of your credit report, credit score and assistance with improving your score.

ChildWatch: This service is a great add-on if you’re looking for an IdentityForce family plan. With ChildWatch, IdentityForce will monitor your child’s SSN for suspicious activity and includes IdentityForce’s Social Media Identity Monitoring Suite, which looks for imposters, hackers and scams. The service includes $1 million in ID theft insurance.

How does IdentityForce work?

To become an IdentityForce customer, sign up online and choose from one of their two packages. Then, the company will send you a welcome email to help finalize your account on their secure portal. If your information is ever compromised, the company will reach out via text or email. You can contact their customer service team 24 hours a day.

Do we recommend IdentityForce?

Yes. Their extensive experience, industry recognition and awards make IdentityForce an excellent option for your identity theft protection. The company also offers a competitive product at lower prices than many other major identity theft protection firms.

353 IdentityForce Consumer Reviews

Original review: Aug. 7, 2019

When the government's Office of Personnel Management (OPM) provided me with my first identity monitoring service after they lost my incredibly sensitive information in the 2015 OPM hack, it was like being 16 and inheriting family's '87 Ford Festiva when you get home from the DMV - it's totally awesome because you have a mobile enclosure with four wheels! But then, when I signed up for IdentityForce (IDForce) a couple of years later, I traded up for a 2020 Cadillac XT6 - I never knew how much of a lemon the Festiva was!

Obviously, online security is non-negotiable. I felt very comfortable providing IDForce with the personal information necessary to fully protect my real and digital identity: IDForce's intuitive and streamlined account setup process and unparalled blend of services allowed easy and fast configuration of the 24 discrete data points I now monitor; the customizable monitoring dashboard contains enough visual information for me to assess my security posture at a glance, without overwhelming me with minutia (which I can see in other screens); the website contains useful resources, such as calculators, downloadable PC protection software, a plethora of functional forms, and all the reference documents you can imagine; and with their Android and iOS mobile apps, I get my alerts and browse the relevant resources from wherever I am.

And in the unlikely event that someone is able to successfully steal my identity or that of anyone in my family, IDForce provides a $1 million insurance policy - with zero deductible - that pays for stolen funds, out-of-pocket expenses, lost wages, legal fees, fines from tax fraud, elder/dependent care, etc... - which I can review any time I want as an insurance-like "Summary of Benefits" document.

With a meticulous and methodical approach to protecting me and my family, IDForce allows me to relax! The monitoring information I've received has proven accurate, reliable, and timely, allowing me to head off threats before they become a nightmarish quagmire. Three thumbs up for IdentityForce's outstanding service!

Get expert buying tips about Identity Theft Protection delivered to your inbox.

Original review: May 29, 2019

The service seems good although I will not really know until they find something. That would be the proof that it really works. Odd isn't it that the only way to know for sure is if they actually catch a problem. I'd rather there were no problems.

Hi William,

Thank you for choosing IdentityForce to help protect your identity! If you ever need assistance with your account, please feel free to reach out to our member services team.

IdentityForce Member Services

Original review: April 29, 2019

IdentityForce has been monitoring my credit, email address, our neighborhood safety, and many other things for a couple of years. I like it because they stay on top of everything and keep me posted about anything fishy. I know they're on the ball because I applied for a new credit card and that same day, received an alert that someone was checking my credit with the 3 credit agencies. Some of the alerts have been things I didn't really need, BUT better to have too many than for something to be missed. Identity Force also sends sex offender alerts and we are able to check our own neighborhood for those criminals.

Hi Marie,

IdentityForce Member Services

Original review: April 27, 2019

After my CPA informed me that somebody else took my tax returns from the IRS, I panicked, feeling violated and vulnerable knowing that someone has enough personal info of me that they can take my $$, and probably anything else. After a month of studying the different companies, IdentityForce was hands down the most comprehensive and cheaper than most. After signing on I had many questions on the site operations and more, every time I called I was met by friendly, professional and informative people. It's been 8 months now, every transition of my digital self is alerted to me, and I feel very at ease. I will be remaining here for a very long time, unless the world changes.

Hi David,

IdentityForce Member Services

Original review: April 5, 2019

I've had this service for two years now and I like having it just for the peace of mind. The "just in case" factor. However, I think it's rather expensive and there's times where I have notifications set up for different accounts and I don't get any notifications. Luckily, it's always been me who's applying for a credit card or spending a larger amount of money, but if somebody is trying to steal my identity or use my cards, I'd only know if I looked at my banking information. Overall, I feel comfortable paying for this service because if something does happen, they can help you get everything back on track. To me, that's worth keeping the service.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about IdentityForce?

Original review: Aug. 19, 2019

I bought Identity Force after my purse was stolen with not only my credit cards and license but also my young children's social security cards. I chose Identity Force because it was the only identity protection company that would also monitor my children's identities. I am very happy with the protection it offers. I get regular updates on my credit, use of my email and passwords on the web and dark web, and notification when convicted sex offenders move into my neighborhood. I also have the security of knowing my children's social security numbers are being monitored for fraud.

Original review: Aug. 15, 2019

The reason for this impression is that immediately upon learning that there was an error in my information, it was promptly taken care of and I was notified. I appreciate this type of service and look forward to the service that is required. I trust that I can rest easy that my identity will be carefully monitored and if necessary, protected.

Original review: Aug. 15, 2019

Enrollment was simple and fast. The form was concise and to the point. It took me very little time for fill out the form. This site was recommended to me by the United States Department of State due to major problems with the United States Postal Service.

Original review: Aug. 14, 2019

Congratulations, you did the truly impossible. Your customer service is even worse than mobile phone and moving companies. If I could give you zero stars, I would. You even have rules for writing in this stupid box. When I called customer service I was put on hold but when I called the sales line I got right through to someone. Typical.

Original review: Aug. 12, 2019

Representing Chris made me feel a whole lot better knowing my identity will be well monitored. The membership fee is affordable and well worth your personal protection. They monitor your credit, licenses, and all your identifications. Thank you.

IdentityForce Company Information