2. Finance
  3. Credit Report Sites

Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.13/5

Need a credit report site?

We'll match you with the right company that knows what you need.

Need a credit report site?

We'll match you with the right company that knows what you need.

Credit Karma Reviews

Original review: Dec. 20, 2019

I've used CreditKarma for a couple of years and liked it but I recently changed phones and got a new cell number. When I try to log in, it asks for a number to text a code to me. I get the code but the system does not give me a screen to enter it. After two weeks and many, many emails and attempts to get help I'm giving up. I keep getting their emails so now I've just unsubscribed. It's a decent product but the support to get me back on track is non-existent, just automated junk.

Original review: Dec. 12, 2019

Takes them months to update a simple credit card payment in their report. Moreover, they will defame and ruin your financial report based on Transunion (they claim) without any official or court clarifications. This company needs to be SHUT DOWN as it lacks: 1. Credibility; 2. Accuracy; 3. Customer services. How the hell does Canada allow such businesses to operate without control or observance?

Original review: Dec. 12, 2019

Over the last 60 days I have paid off virtually all of my credit cards & debts including reducing my mortgage by 50% which is less than 8% of my home's value. My score dropped between 73 & 79 points. Credit Karma shows my Experian & Transunion scores in the mid 600"s--- yet when I go to Experian website direct they show my score at 790--- obviously the problem is with Credit Karma -because they not read the same information I can.

Original review: Dec. 9, 2019

Credit Karma is nothing but a racist piece of garbage!! Like everything else in this piece of garbage country!! They took my credit score down 16 points for a closed account that was 15 years old that should have never even been put on my credit report!! The reason I know it was purposely done is usually there is a 30 day wait until your credit file is updated!! Not with these racist pieces of garbages!!! They took it down as soon as the account was closed!! The same day!! It's like they could not wait to bring my score down!!

And this is not the first complaint I have made against them!! They want to make sure my score doesn't reach 800!! I complain before because they were taking down for nothing!! My spending stays below 15% on my cards and they would take 2-3 points off of it for nothing!! Then they put it back when I complain after them doing it for absolutely nothing!! It's like if you are not ** they will look for any reason they can to keep your credit score low!!

Yes it is purposely done!! I'm going to cancel their racist **!! It's sickening how you people are and your demise can't come soon enough for the lives you have destroyed and continue to destroy!! I will never understand how you are even allowed to live on the earth at all!! You think you are better than other people because you have stole and killed to get what you have!! But you're not!! But your karma is finally catching up to every single one of you!!! And your families!! So you better believe on thing!! And that is you reap what you sow because GOD doesn't like ugly.

Original review: Nov. 29, 2019

Big deal, so Credit Karma is free. It is VERY SLOW to report the improvements you have, coming from poor credit to good, even though one follows every bit of 'advice' and suggestions the site provides! Credit scoring is a racket, and sites like these use your information just like the credit bureaus, to make money. Until folks wake up and kick their politicians' behinds to change policies to allow us to control the use of our information better, it's all phooey. For people who have fallen on a financial hard time, or even made a bad choice, there is no forgiveness, no hope. Better to be an ** or drug addict, you will get more hope and help!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Credit Karma?

Original review: Nov. 26, 2019

Suddenly had an email saying I had dropped 8 points? Yes I took out a loan, yes it's up to date and tbh it is at a rate of 2.3%. You do not get that rate being a poor finance risk! However suddenly scoring me low is way out of proportion. Every other credit risk company has me up with an excellent score and now Credit Karma says FAIR! All my finances are up to date!! Not happy and if I see any negative impact a complaint will be a raised.

Original review: Nov. 15, 2019

Had a 98% approval based on Credit Karma's recommendation so based on that percentage I selected the card (there is no visible disclaimer). I was denied and it dropped my score. I complained to credit karma then they sent me this long letter saying they know. It's disappointing... Beware of their advertising. They are paid to put offer these products with no regard for your credit.

Original review: Nov. 12, 2019

They said I was preapproved for a consolidation loan. What I owe is on unsecured debt!! They want to use my car as collateral. How?? It’s a 2019!! With a a big loan!! I hate false representation!! They lied!! They represent the loan company so I take it to be Credit Karma’s fault!! BS company.

Original review: Nov. 12, 2019

This company has two mistakes on my credit report. I have tried to contact them and they do not return emails. Also have no phone number to call them. They have false information so i would advise to stay away from them. You cannot contact them.

Original review: Nov. 9, 2019

Credit Karma disappointed me. After I raised my points to 648, because I made my car payments on time and when I paid the total... Credit Karma took away 60 points, because I closed the account when I paid the total.

Credit Karma Company Information