Accredited Partner

Call Now Toll Free
Get Started
Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.15/5
Save 33% on standard and premium plans
*Partner terms and conditions apply.

Identity Guard has the most powerful, comprehensive identity theft protection. Their state-of-the-art artificial intelligence capabilities continuously scour billions of data points to discover vulnerabilities and alert you when your identity may be at risk. Think of it as a "radar" that is always protecting your identity.

Identity Guard Gallery (4)
Identity Guard Call Now Toll Free (833) 665-0454 Get Started
Call Now Toll Free

Identity Guard Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Identity Guard?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Identity Guard?

Original review: July 23, 2020

I wanted identity theft protection and Identity Guard had a pretty good reputation. I got their middle plan which is like $15 a month. I’ve had very few issues and customer service has been great. You never know what's lurking out there. I've gotten a few emails from Identity Guard about breaches from different companies that I've done business with. That's always a good heads up. My wife got one on CafePress and she immediately changed her password. It's little things like that. You can take proactive action if you get a heads up. Identity Guard is one of those things that you take for granted, but they are actually doing a great job. Identity Guard should stay diligent and protect the people that worked hard for whatever they have and keep it from people or entities that are trying to take something for nothing.

Identity Guard response

We're happy that our alerts have enabled you and your family to take fast action, Eric! Thank you for your review.

Get buying tips about Identity Theft Protection delivered to your inbox.

Original review: July 3, 2020

When Identity Guard's reps approached us about signing up with them, they really had a lot of good technical knowledge on how information and data get compromised. Overall, it was a great process and it’s a good product. So far, I really don’t access it that much, but when I get alerts, I appreciate that. Still, I feel like there was a little too much information from them and I was getting something that was kind of an overkill. I’d rather have too much than not enough, but the little things that we were cautioned about were low-risk and weren’t that important to bring to my attention. Despite that, the fact that they were bringing that to my attention was reassuring because I felt that they were being thorough.

Identity Guard response

Hi William, thanks for taking the time to leave Identity Guard a review! We do pride ourselves and our product on being thorough - when it comes to your identity, we don't want anything slipping through the cracks.

Original review: June 27, 2020

There are so many services and it's so hard to evaluate one versus the other. The guy who sits next to me at work uses Identity Guard, and he was happy with them. He didn't have any issues, so I went with them as well. I get a monthly email and I log in and check every month. I take a look at how things are and as long as everything looks okay, I'm done. I have my whole family on Identity Guard (myself, my wife and the two kids) and none of us has ever had an issue that we had any questions. They've done a good job as far as giving me alerts too. If I do anything (get a new credit card or whatever), I always get alerts.

I can see my credit score as well. We recently applied for a home equity loan that we haven't used, but I got updates from Identity Guard. They did a full credit investigation on myself and my wife. Every step of the way, Identity Guard kept us up on everything that was going on, so I was pleased with that. All in all, it's a good thing to have and it's something everybody should do. I've had them for a while and I've never had an issue with anything to do with my credit.

Identity Guard response

Hi Gary, thank you for your review! We're honored to have the chance to help protect your family and that you're pleased with Identity Guard's service and alerts.

Original review: Feb. 1, 2020

I signed up yesterday, and immediately starting putting all of mine and my husband’s information into the database. It is very easy to do, and I like it better than the last company I have since we can both can use the same company. Here is my issue. I put my cell on “Do Not Disturb” during the night. When I woke up, I had several messages from AMEX. Since Identity Guard charged my AMEX card during the night, it set off a chain of events. The billing for Identity Guard comes across as “Intersections” on the credit card, so AMEX immediately froze my account. Since I had placed other orders on Amazon yesterday, it denied all of those purchases. I am a little concerned that Identity Guard when billed is called Intersections. It makes me nervous that this is actually legit.

Identity Guard response

Hi Ann-Marie, we're glad to hear that enrollment was quick and easy! Identity Guard's parent company was previously named Intersections Inc, which is why that name came through on your billing statement. Our parent company has since re-branded to the name Aura. More information on our company can be found here: https://auracompany.com/about

Original review: Dec. 24, 2019

I am using a web based version as opposed to an app. Overall, comparing to other services, it is about the same as any other service. I got notifications periodically, but some of them were not useful because they were repeats of older messages. I had had my identity stolen several times and it's a hassle, but it's less of a hassle with credit monitoring because most allow you to lock your credit report. It has stopped a couple of scammers. I got it as a result of Targets credit card debacle, but if I had to pay for it, I might have to think about it.

Identity Guard response

Hi Todd, thank you for your feedback! We're happy to have the chance to help keep your information secure and to lessen the stress of recovering from identity theft.

Original review: Aug. 5, 2020

Signing up with Identity Guard was straightforward and easy. We haven't had any issues with the service so far.

Identity Guard response

We're glad to hear it, Robert! Thank you for your review.

Original review: Aug. 3, 2020

The cost with Identity Guard went up. It was 14.95 and now it's 21.95, which is a little expensive.

Original review: July 27, 2020

I was concerned about people hacking into my accounts. We had something happen in the past. Identity Guard was recommended by a friend. I enrolled with them online and that was fine. Everything's been fine on the whole.

Identity Guard response

Thank you for your review, Stacie! We're glad you've been satisfied with Identity Guard.

Original review: July 25, 2020

Identity Guard seemed the most robust among others so I went with them. I had been living abroad and Identity Guard was sort of a way for me to keep tabs on what was going on here because I wasn't here to make sure that nobody was using my information. Signing up was pretty simple. I did it all online. The price is fair. It's like $20 a month which is not a huge amount to have peace of mind.

Identity Guard response

Thank you for your review, Katie! We're glad that Identity Guard can help you keep tabs on things while you live abroad. If you need anything, please don't hesitate to contact Customer Service.

Original review: July 24, 2020

I receive alerts from Identity Guard. At the beginning, it was more active. And it is nice. If I tried to open an account, they immediately detect that I am opening an account and that’s perfect.

Identity Guard response

Hi Diogenes, we're glad you're happy with Identity Guard's quick activity alerts. Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review!

Identity Guard author review by Rob Douglas

Three plan choices for either individuals or families starting at $6.67. Exclusive system that utilizes an artificial intelligence scanning system created by IBM. Secure online tools included.

• Protection plans: Identity Guard’s plans include Value, Total and Premier that range from $6.67–$16.67. All plans include a risk-management score.

• Coverage for families: Each plan can be purchased for either an individual or for a family (covers all adults and children residing in the same household). Family plans range in price from $10–$23.33.

• Secure tools and app included: Identity Guard’s plans include the anti-phishing mobile app, secure online identity dashboard and safe browsing extension.

• Important alerts: A constant-scanning AI will alert you of potential threats, high-risk transactions and any detection of your personal information on the dark web.

• Stolen funds reimbursement: Plans include identity theft insurance that provide stolen funds reimbursement. Coverage varies by plan, but up to $1 million at the Premier level.

• Disclaimer: Identity Theft Insurance underwritten by insurance company subsidiaries or affiliates of American International Group‚ Inc. The description herein is a summary and intended for informational purposes only and does not include all terms‚ conditions and exclusions of the policies described. Please refer to the actual policies for terms‚ conditions‚ and exclusions of coverage. Coverage may not be available in all jurisdictions.

by Rob Douglas Identity Theft Protection Contributing Editor

Rob Douglas is an information security consultant specializing in the investigation and prevention of identity theft and scams. Rob is one of the nation’s leading authorities on the use of social engineering, impersonation, fraud and pretext to steal personal information. For two decades, Rob has assisted the financial services sector, the telecommunications industry, the general business community, government and law enforcement agencies to better understand the scope and methodology of identity crimes through presentations, educational materials, auditing and consultation.

Identity Guard Company Information