It's that easy Request Information
3.65/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Rakuten is the new Ebates - With over 12 million members and $1 billion in Cash Back paid out, Rakuten is the easiest and most rewarding way to shop. Become a member today and start shopping smarter. Follow us for the latest sales, member-exclusive offers and more.

How does it work? We pay members Cash Back when they shop at over 2,500 stores, plus find them the best deals and coupons.

Join today and start earning Cash Back at your favorite stores such as Amazon, Walmart, Ebay, Macy's, Sephora, Nike and more.

A+BBB Rating
View More View More

312 Rakuten.com Consumer Reviews

Original review: March 25, 2019

Dell XPS - I had an excellent experience with the store, I'm a little surprised I did not know about it sooner. I have sharp fit several other online retailers before, the prices are to subside were better than Best Best Buy or the official Dell.com store. As there were other negative reviews, I was a little hesitant at first, but very pleased with my overall experience.

Get expert buying tips about Deal Websites delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Feb. 28, 2019

I’ve been using Rakuten.com for years. Getting money back each time I shop online is awesome. The site is easy to use, and if there are any questions, the member services department is right there to help you along the way. I highly recommend checking out Rakuten.com and making it a part of your online shopping routine.

Original review: Feb. 15, 2019

I signed up for Rakuten's cashback shopping last month and it seems pretty straight forward, like an Ebates and other cashback sites. You get cashback for shopping at stores and it’s very easy to use so far. I can see the money saved in my account.

Original review: Nov. 26, 2018

I bought a stroller off Rakuten that accommodates two newborns. After purchase I noticed how Rakuten had mostly bad one star reviews. I have to say I’m impressed. Not only did my stroller come with all of its parts and great shape but it’s sturdy as well as excellent quality. To top it off the price was $200 cheaper than other strollers with similar set up. Not sure why all the bad reviews - maybe disgruntled customers but my experience was amazing and they were fast with shipping too. I ordered last Friday and it came in today which is a Monday so within three days of ordering the stroller. :) I'd definitely buy again through Rakuten and I can’t wait for my twin girls to get here to use it. ❤️

Original review: Oct. 20, 2018

We purchased a couch from this site, HOPING that it would just arrive (after reading these reviews of canceled orders and late deliveries). After all, it was priced about $300 lower than the closest competitor and we've been looking for about 4 months! Not only did it arrive, but it arrived WITHIN 2 DAYS OF ORDER (ordered Sunday, delivered Tuesday!)! It was packaged well and we received a courtesy call prior to delivery. It was in perfect condition, no missing parts, no broken boxes. Excellent purchase!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Rakuten.com?

Original review: June 9, 2019

Normally I do my due diligence on online companies before I shop with them. But I had seen so many tv commercials I threw caution to the wind when an incredible ad came up. So on Fri., June 7th I joined the site because it stated that was the only way to get the discounts and proceed to or a pair of Asics running shoes I'd been eyeing for a while, so at the price of $36 plus and additional 20% I couldn't pass up the deal and bought them. Received confirmation # and everything. This is at 8:42pm. The next day I get an email saying my order was cancelled due to one of several reasons listed, instead of putting the order on hold and contacting me and still taking my money. So now it's the weekend and their customer service is only Monday-Fri. 48 hrs later nothing but robo responses to numerous emails and no refund.

Original review: June 6, 2019

Though not always offering the absolute highest cash back, they consistently get it right! The transactions are followed through and are paid timely. Rare to ever contest a cash back transaction. Awesome company.

Original review: May 23, 2019

I recently ordered a Dell XPS 13 from them on a deal. The next day my order got cancelled mentioning many possible reasons. After contacting them to find out what went wrong I still got vague answers. Still not answering what was really wrong. The customer service just mentioned the address wasn't exactly matching what I had on my credit card. She gave an example of putting apartment number in address line 1 instead of line 2. I have been using my credit card for quite a while and this is the first time I ever had an issue like this. Will probably never go back and try to buy anything again since it will be a trial and error until I get the address in the format they want I guess.

Original review: May 15, 2019

I got an email from Rakuten stating it would take up to 20 days to get my money back that is due me. This sucks, Ebates sent me my money fast. This company is procrastinating! I don't like this at all.

Original review: May 8, 2019

I ordered a laptop. My credit card was charged. I received an email claiming that my order was cancelled because of a billing issue, but the charge is listed on my credit card. They still haven't reversed the charges. I contacted them and they claimed it takes 5 business days to be refunded. Escalating to the fraud department.

Rakuten.com Company Information