It's that easy Request Information
3.51/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Rakuten is the new Ebates - With over 12 million members and $1 billion in Cash Back paid out, Rakuten is the easiest and most rewarding way to shop. Become a member today and start shopping smarter. Follow us for the latest sales, member-exclusive offers and more.

How does it work? We pay members Cash Back when they shop at over 2,500 stores, plus find them the best deals and coupons.

Join today and start earning Cash Back at your favorite stores such as Amazon, Walmart, Ebay, Macy's, Sephora, Nike and more.

A+BBB Rating
View More View More

324 Rakuten.com Consumer Reviews

Original review: July 27, 2019

99% percent of the time rebates go through seamlessly and on this particular Bodybuilding.com trip the rebate was very good. It's a no brainer to head onto Rakuten website and go through one of there links to receive money back on products I buy on a regular basis. I enjoy it very much and look forward to the reimbursement every time however I still wish there was the Amazon.com option to redeem my credits but either way it's rewarding.

Get expert buying tips about Deal Websites delivered to your inbox.

Original review: March 25, 2019

Dell XPS - I had an excellent experience with the store, I'm a little surprised I did not know about it sooner. I have sharp fit several other online retailers before, the prices are to subside were better than Best Best Buy or the official Dell.com store. As there were other negative reviews, I was a little hesitant at first, but very pleased with my overall experience.

Original review: Feb. 28, 2019

I’ve been using Rakuten.com for years. Getting money back each time I shop online is awesome. The site is easy to use, and if there are any questions, the member services department is right there to help you along the way. I highly recommend checking out Rakuten.com and making it a part of your online shopping routine.

Original review: Nov. 26, 2018

I bought a stroller off Rakuten that accommodates two newborns. After purchase I noticed how Rakuten had mostly bad one star reviews. I have to say I’m impressed. Not only did my stroller come with all of its parts and great shape but it’s sturdy as well as excellent quality. To top it off the price was $200 cheaper than other strollers with similar set up. Not sure why all the bad reviews - maybe disgruntled customers but my experience was amazing and they were fast with shipping too. I ordered last Friday and it came in today which is a Monday so within three days of ordering the stroller. :) I'd definitely buy again through Rakuten and I can’t wait for my twin girls to get here to use it. ❤️

Original review: Oct. 20, 2018

We purchased a couch from this site, HOPING that it would just arrive (after reading these reviews of canceled orders and late deliveries). After all, it was priced about $300 lower than the closest competitor and we've been looking for about 4 months! Not only did it arrive, but it arrived WITHIN 2 DAYS OF ORDER (ordered Sunday, delivered Tuesday!)! It was packaged well and we received a courtesy call prior to delivery. It was in perfect condition, no missing parts, no broken boxes. Excellent purchase!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Rakuten.com?

Original review: Aug. 19, 2019

Bought a phone on June 6... Never arrived! Every time I checked with them, they kept telling me that the phone was: 1. On its way. 2. Were trying to locate the phone. It's only on August 17th that they finally told me that the phone will never be delivered. They offered me a refund instead.

Original review: Aug. 16, 2019

I placed an order for Lenovo laptop on August 6th and on Aug 16th, received an email saying my order is cancelled for out of stock, when this item was still available on the Rakuten site.. They collect your money and after 2 weeks refund after following up many times saying out of stock, but it's still on the website at a very higher price... So dear friends stay away from these website who are just collecting money. Better get from reliable trustworthy sites, who are authorised sellers.

Original review: Aug. 16, 2019

I was suppose to receive my check through Paypal on 8/15. On the 15 the cash back check was still pending, I thought they were going to send it after midnight. When I checked the next morning, they had moved the date to 11/15 without letting me know first! This never happened when the company was Ebates!

Original review: Aug. 9, 2019

When the company was still Ebates, I had no problems receiving my cash back. Ever since they've changed to Rakuten, I don't receive my cash backs anymore. I had multiple hotel bookings on a site they are partnered with and never received any of my cash backs despite follow-ups. Also, every time I purchase something from Amazon it doesn't give me cash backs anymore. I never had these problems when they were still Ebates. I miss the old Ebates. I think I'm discontinuing my membership and will find a different alternative.

Original review: July 31, 2019

They decided that I open several accounts and the take all my money ($142+). Those accounts were my 2 brothers and my wife account. Also, if they think that the accounts were fraudulent, why wait months to deactivate and theft my money and not in the moment?

Rakuten.com Company Information