3.21/5

224 Blooms Today Consumer Reviews

Original review: April 16, 2019

This is the first and only time I have ordered from them. What we received was not at all like picture in the ad. I could do better but going out into the desert and put some wildflowers in a glass. I did call them and they offered to replace them and I did accept. We will see what happens today.

Blooms Today response

Thank you for letting us know about this. The feedback is very helpful. We are very sorry for the inconveniences. Please don't hesitate to contact us again if the next batch is not up to par. This is very important to us.

Original review: April 13, 2019

Flower to be Delivered Monday 4-8-19. Not delivered for my brother’s wife Lisa. Her birthday 4-9-19. No confirmation sent to confirm delivery so I guess I needed to use my ESP. I have been calling every day and sometimes several times a day to get the flowers delivered. They told me the flowers were on the truck today 4-12-19 to be delivered by 7:30 pm this evening. Not delivered. They lie, lie, lie lie. I did not want the money returned but the flowers to be delivered. Go somewhere else to buy flowers that has a better reputation. This company gets a big thumbs????

Blooms Today response

We are sorry for this. We know that timing is so important. Sometimes a circumstance will happen that is beyond our control and an order is late or is unavailable and we try to notify customers as quickly as possible. We take full responsibility for this. I know we can't bring back the day and make it right, and for that, we will always honor our 100% money back guarantee. We are so sorry for the trouble.

Original review: April 5, 2019

I ordered what I thought would be a beautiful bouquet of yellow tulips for my daughter in law who just gave birth to my grandson. When I got to the hospital for a visit I noticed this bunch of wilted, most of the flower heads hanging almost dead and tulip greens wilted! I was mortified!!! I could have gone to the grocery store and gotten 3 dozen tulips for 6.99 a dozen and purchased a vase. It would have been cheaper and much better quality! I will never order from Blooms Today again and definitely would NOT recommend to anyone.

Blooms Today response

Oh no, thank you for letting us know. Could I please have your order number? We'd like to follow up with this.

Original review: April 2, 2019

I made my purchase at about 6 in the morning and they promised it would be delivered the same day. It even said so on my confirmation. But the flowers never came and I missed my grandmother's birthday. To top it off the very next day they attempted to deliver and she was not there so now she has to call and make arrangements to get this delivery. I will not use this service again.

Blooms Today response

We are sorry for this Heather. We do try very hard to keep this from happening, especially on such a special day as a birthday. We identify with preferred local florists to deliver orders and sometimes a circumstance will happen that is beyond our control and an order is unavailable. I know we can't bring back the day and make it right, and for that, we will honor our 100% money back guarantee. If you please give us a call, a representative can help with this.

Original review: April 1, 2019

I would like to give negative starts if I could. My husband ordered flowers 9 months ago and we just realized we've been charged 9.99/month since then. It seems like this same situation happens to many people and that they say customers are told of this "rewards program" at purchase. That is completely untrue. I've reached out to the company to make it right. I will take this review down when if it is resolved.

Blooms Today response

Thank you. The program is offered exclusively to Blooms Today customers and is available as an option during the order process. Customers can choose to add a $25 discount to their order as well as access to discounts through bloomsrewards.com. However, we do not want anyone to pay for services they are not happy with. I can contact customer service for you. Please contact me via email with the name of the person on the account and a telephone number.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Blooms Today?

Original review: March 25, 2019

First I would of liked to receive a delivery confirmation. I received a order confirmation. Saw the delivered product it wasn’t as full as it appeared in picture. I feel it was overpriced. Not likely to reorder or recommend. Deceiving & disappointing!!!

Blooms Today response

Hi Sonja, thanks so much. Thanks for letting us know. Sometimes our confirmations go to the spam box, but you are right, there should have been one easily accessible. If you haven't already, please give us a call. Quality is so important and if your arrangement was not what was pictured, we will want to compensate you for it.

Original review: March 14, 2019

I purchased a Groupon ($20) on 3/1 for Blooms Today and had a delivery scheduled for same day ($32 after Groupon). The person I had them delivered to was pleased with the flowers but I wasn't. Since she was happy I decided I was being a little too picky. While purchasing these flowers I was presented with another coupon option of spend 10.00 to get (3) 25.00 vouchers for future purchases. I felt this was an amazing deal especially since I knew I had to send lots of flowers coming up. I had to place 2 separate orders on 3/4 to use the vouchers.

The first purchase of flowers on 3/4 for same day delivery ($62 after voucher) was delivered but the flowers looked nothing like what was ordered. They had no white in them and no roses. The second order on 3/4 was also for same day ($62 after voucher) was delivered and looked pathetic. I was so embarrassed! I did call and was given 20% back for my first order on 3/4 and refunded full amount on second order on 3/4. I felt maybe it was just a bad local florist that they used as I read reviews on the local florist and they were all negative. When I called Blooms Today I was advised I could request that they do not use that local florist for my next orders as I still had a few arrangements to send. Still happy with Blooms Today at this point.

On 3/7 I ordered flowers for a funeral arrangement ($62 after voucher). Flowers again were not what was shown but I was pretty happy with what was delivered so felt we were on the right track! I again was provided with an option from Blooms Today to purchase 3 more vouchers for 10.00. Again I purchased this option as I knew I had at least 2 more arrangements to send. On 3/12 I purchased flowers to be delivered on 3/13. I followed their directions and called and requested that they did not use the same florist as last time. I was informed that this time the flowers I ordered would be sent directly from Blooms Today. Felt I hit the jackpot that these flowers would be exactly as pictured. Spent $52 after voucher and the flowers were not delivered on time as promised.

In fact the recipient was retiring today so delivering tomorrow was not an option. I called and was given a full refund and I pray they cancelled the delivery so I don't look silly tomorrow. The second delivery also today today 3/13 did show but again not as pictured. I spent $47 on these flowers. I definitely will not recommend Blooms Today and would rather lose the "vouchers" than to be humiliated any further. The flowers you guys send look like they are discounted few day old flowers. I will attach pics of what was supposed to be gotten and what was actually gotten for all orders.

Blooms Today response

Thank you Kathryn. I saw your message on Yelp too and replied. I'm wondering if we can please have some information where we might be able to look up your orders? We only partner with florists who provide quality arrangements. If this is not happening, we will want to follow up. If you don't mind, could you please give us your email and name used to place the orders. Feel free to reach me via email.

Resolution response: Feb. 28, 2019

Blooms Today contacted me very quickly about my complaint and resolved the situation to the best of their ability. I'm very impressed with how quickly they took care of the complaint.

Original review: Feb. 27, 2019

I chose this company because I got a Groupon. Maybe that is why the flower I ordered looked so terrible. You can pick 3 sizes of flowers great, greater and greatest. I pick the greatest and got the great size, if that. These flowers were for a Grandmother's funeral and they were very embarrassing. I would never recommend this florist. The arrangement sizes that they show on their website aren't even close to what you get. Very disappointing.

Blooms Today response

Hi Tracy, we are so sorry. Thank you for the message, we can see what you mean by the pictures. I'd like to send this to customer service. May I please have your order number?

Original review: Feb. 22, 2019

Trust me - Use some other flower delivery vendor. I ordered flowers for my daughter for Valentine's Day but they were never delivered. I called customer service the next day, waited on hold 8 minutes, left my phone number for a callback but never heard anything. I called them back a week later and they acknowledged the delivery was not confirmed and only offered a refund or a discount to deliver them late. VERY DISAPPOINTED. Don't make the same mistake as me - choose another vendor. There are other good options available.

Original review: Feb. 17, 2019

Blooms Today took my order for same day flower delivery and confirmed that they could fulfill this order via the website and via email but they never delivered the flowers. When I called customer service they were barely apologetic and offered no solutions to get flowers to my friend before she was going into surgery on Tuesday. I am very disappointed indeed.

Blooms Today response

We are so sorry Pam. May I please have your order number? I'd like to notify a supervisor, please.

Original review: Feb. 16, 2019

I’ve reached out countless times since my order wasn’t delivered on 2/14/19. I have reached out via emails and phone and NO ONE has gotten back to me. They took my money and I got no product and no one is willing to help. I have requested a refund and still have not heard back. I was given some stupid response stating I’ll get an email confirmation once it’s delivered and STILL NOTHING. Do. Not. Purchase. Anything. From. This. Company. Absolutely ridiculous waste of money and time. ANYWHERE else is better.

Blooms Today response

We are so sorry. Thank you for letting us know. May I please have your order number? I will pass it to a supervisor.

Original review: Feb. 15, 2019

I ordered flowers on 2/13/2019 for delivery on 2/14/2019. I got an email confirming my order, and one stating out for delivery, and could be as late as 9:00pm. No further contact. As of 9:00am 2/15/2019 I have requested a full refund. I am very dissatisfied and disappointed. I am not interested in doing business with Blooms Today again.

Blooms Today response

We are so sorry for this. If you haven't already, please give us a call. A customer service representative can help you.

Original review: Feb. 15, 2019

My husband ordered me flowers from this company instead of our usually company because of the advertisement he heard on the radio. Big mistake! Flowers were supposed to arrive on Wednesday February 13th and never showed up. My husband called them and they said they tried to deliver. Not true! Not only was I here all day but we have Ring with video so we could see no one came with flowers. Then they said they would be delivered the next day on Valentine's Day which is our 34th Wedding Anniversary. Same thing - I was here all day and they never arrived. We have been charged but no flowers! We will go back to 1-800-Flowers which we have used for years and years with no problems. Blooms Today is the worst company we have ever dealt with!

Blooms Today response

We are so sorry for this Kathy. If you haven't yet, please give us a call. I know we can't bring back the day, but we will do what we can to help make the situation better than it is now.

Original review: Feb. 15, 2019

I picked flowers from the website for my wife for Valentine's Day. The flowers that came were definitely not what I ordered. I am not happy at all and I think I deserve a refund. Why should I have to pay for some garbage flowers I didn't even order!!

Blooms Today response

We are sorry for this. Thank you for letting us know. Please give us a call, a customer service representative can help you.

Original review: Feb. 15, 2019

I ordered flower for Valentine’s Day early enough to get to my wife and daughter. My wife got her flower, but not the one that I ordered. She got totally different one. For my daughter – she never received her flowers. Not only that I called so many times to customer service and sent e-mail – NO RESPONSE. Called again around 5:00PM PST, got recording saying all the flowers being delivered, and office will be open next day. It is now 6:00PM – no flower being delivered. I was going to surprise her at her workplace, and I got the surprise. On the top of it, I found out that they enrolled me in reward program and charge in my card monthly $9.99. I do not recall, there was anything that I click to sign up for this. I tried to call up again and could not get HOLD of any customer service. Left my number no one call me back. I have to call my bank to cancel this.

Blooms Today response

We are sorry for this. All our phone lines are currently open. Please give us a call, a customer service representative can help you.

Original review: Feb. 14, 2019

Orders flowers for my fiancé for Valentine’s Day. They never got delivered and no one at this company answers their phones. I tried repeatedly to get in contact and all I get is a recorded message. Company is a scam with terrible customer service.

Original review: Feb. 14, 2019

I would recommend to anyone that if you're ordering flowers to go directly through the florist, because the florists clearly don't care whatsoever about orders placed through this third party, and they place you at the absolute bottom of their list to be delivered. It is Valentine's Day, and dealing with this ALL day has ruined the what-should-be-happy day. I placed an order for flowers 2 weeks ago to be delivered to a business today. It's now 4:00 pm, and the flowers have yet to arrive (I'm sure they won't for quite some time at this point). I get that the "rule" is that the florists have until 5 pm (which is inconsiderate in itself since it's when people are leaving their place of work?), yet that is also less than ideal considering how much you are paying for these, especially when they are ordered in such advance. I've tried calling customer service twice, and they have been zero help in contacting anyone else. Very disappointed and will not be coming back.

Blooms Today response

Thank you for sharing your experience with Blooms Today. We pride ourselves on exceeding customers expectations and try to provide a simple, hassle-free experience when using our services to send flowers. While we have successfully served thousands of Groupon customers, we apologize that you did not have a positive experience.

Original review: Feb. 14, 2019

I placed an order today at 11:03am for my Daughter's birthday, last minute, the day before Valentine's day and they delivered them by 6:00pm. They are beautiful and look almost exactly like the picture I picked from. Thanks for helping me make her day special.

Blooms Today response

Thank you so much Kimberly! We appreciate the time you took to post this. It means a lot to us.

Original review: Feb. 13, 2019

I’ll let the pictures do the talking the first one is what arrived and the second photo from their website - what I ordered. Super disappointed in the arrangement which is nothing like the one I ordered.

Blooms Today response

Thank you for posting, I see what you mean and we are glad you let us know. Could you please give us a call and let a representative know this happened?

Original review: Feb. 6, 2019

Sneaky tactics to get enrolled in rewards program. I did not click anything to sign up for this program. Perhaps, I didn't unclick something? Either way... Poor business. Have to wait 7 days to cancel.

Blooms Today response

We apologize. This program is offered exclusively to Blooms Today customers and is available as an option during the order process. Customers have to choose to add a $25 discount to their order and get access to thousands of savings and discounts, or they can chose not to. However, we do not want anyone to pay for products and/or services you are not happy with. If you could please give us a call, a representative can remove you the membership.

Original review: Feb. 5, 2019

So I got my flowers in today. I ordered sapphire skies. As you can see in the picture it wasn’t sapphire. I bought from Groupon $20 then $32 when I placed the order so for $52 I would have expected what I ordered. So disappointed it was the first time ordering and probably the last. You have a bless day.

Blooms Today response

Hi Jeanette, We are sorry for this. Blooms Today has access to a network florists who attempt to fill the order as requested. On rare occasions, a florist may substitute flowers in order to meet the delivery time requirements. However, we understand that a unique flower color, such as blue, was chosen for a reason and we'd like to try to find a resolution for our mistake. If you could please, give us a call and let a rep know what happened.

Original review: Feb. 2, 2019

The plant delivered did not compare to the online photo. I even upgraded to a higher product. It was a little embarrassing to see what was at the visitation with my name on it. The basket was cheap and the promised flowering plant was not included.

Blooms Today response

We are sorry for this. Thank you for letting us know. Please give us a call at your earliest convenience.

Original review: Jan. 15, 2019

Hi, just joining the other 176 customers on here that have given this shop one star. My mom ordered flowers for me. Was told they would deliver them yest. Yest. they told her they had delivered them to “the intended recipient”. Well, I am the only person with the apt number and complex number in this apt. and I was home all day yesterday. No one delivered flowers. So they told my mom they would re order them and have them sent today. They were delivered today and I asked the delivery guy if they tried attempting yesterday and he told me no. He also had me sign a paper stating they were delivered. So, if they were delivered yest. while I was home, who signed?

When I called and spoke to Abby about a refund (because the flowers are abhorrent) she told me the flower shop was lying to me about not delivering and I had a second delivery coming today. I told her, "Regardless, you’re in charge of your vendors." And the flowers are not acceptable and to cancel the “second order coming in today”. She interrupted me multiple times and kept trying to blame the flower deliverer. Completely unprofessional if you are going to blame someone that you’re paying to deliver your flowers. Regardless, no refund has happened. She claimed the first one was refunded to my mom's account and would take 5-7 days. My mom’s bank statement instead says she was charged twice for two orders. This company is a complete rip off.

Blooms Today response

Thank you for sharing your experience with Blooms Today. We pride ourselves on exceeding customers expectations and try to provide a simple, hassle-free experience when using our services to send flowers. While we have successfully served thousands of customers, we apologize that you did not have a positive experience. If you don't see a refund within 5-7 business days, please give us a call.

Original review: Jan. 4, 2019

TOTAL SCAM. Go elsewhere to order flowers!! Anywhere else! We ordered a huge spray a week ahead of time for an out-of-state funeral. Not only did they take our money, they sent a CONFIRMATION that the flowers WERE delivered. Guess what?? NO FLOWERS ever showed up at the mortuary as promised, for either the viewing or the funeral the next day (same location). We only knew because we sent the family a picture of what we ordered and they said nothing was there.

I started calling "Blooms Today" this morning to try and get something delivered for the service at least. Called them 4 times today. Twice I was cut off and once I was promised a call back. After hours of waiting, I called again and after a looong wait still was given no explanation except that they had left messages for the local florist. WHAT A LOAD OF BS. The funeral was long ended by then. We've demanded a refund. Good luck to us. This online SCAM should be called "Blooms Never." BBB should investigate these clowns.

Blooms Today response

We are sorry for this. We do try very hard to keep this from happening, especially for a special day when it's imperative to have the delivery arrive on time. While we do have thousands of successful deliveries, sometimes a circumstance will happen that is beyond our control and an order is late or is unavailable and we try to notify customers as quickly as possible. I know we can't bring back the day and make it right, and for that, we will always honor our 100% money back guarantee.

Original review: Jan. 2, 2019

I called the number to resolve the issue and there is nothing they can do to rectify or make up for the situation. All they offered is to have the same flowers delivered again, and not until tomorrow. This is 4 days after the intended delivery date. If I would not have called then the recipient would have never received the flowers and I still would have paid for it. I paid to have the flowers delivered on 12/31, not 1/3. The person I spoke with only offered excuses that they were busy on New Years Eve with deliveries.

If they were unable to deliver on New Year's Eve, then that time should not have been offered to the customers. I’m very disappointed that I have to spend my hard earned money on something that I did not pay for or want. I will not use this service again and will warn others that my money would have been stolen, if I would not have contacted the recipient and found out the order was not delivered. This seems like a fraudulent service based on all the similar complaints here.

Blooms Today response

We are so sorry. Blooms Today has access to florists in all locations and attempt to fill every order as requested. Unfortunately, on rare occasions we are unable to locate a florist that can deliver or a particular item. We do attempt to advise Blooms Today customers as quickly as possible to minimize any inconvenience. A full refund should have been issued immediately. Please allow 5-7 business days for the bank to process the refund.

Original review: Dec. 25, 2018

I placed two orders with this company since purchasing the Groupon voucher, Simply Blooms and/or Blooms Today as they appear to have two different names. The first was ordered on December 18th for a delivery date of 12/24 to my Dad in PA. The second was ordered on December 21st for a delivery date of 12/24 to my mother. My Dad & stepmom received the delivery of the candy cane basket however the arrangement looked nothing like the one I ordered but thank GOODNESS THEY CAME. I received a confirmation via email. The flowers that I ordered for my mother who lives with me?!? NEVER ARRIVED ALL DAY NOR NIGHT OF CHRISTMAS EVE. Then to top it off, the company sends me another confirmation that those flowers arrived!!!! Can you IMAGINE THAT?!?

My mother was at the residence all day and I was there in the afternoon and all night. NO FLOWERS WERE DELIVERED AND NO ONE TO CALL. Only a recording to say that Christmas orders are being delivered and that they are closed until December 26th. They talk you into buying another voucher for 10.00 which gives you three purchases with 25.00 off each purchase. I bought it. In retrospect, I would’ve never purchased that voucher for two dollars with such a despicable display of disrespect for people's most special events of their lives. I expect to resolve this issue bright and early the day after Christmas with a FULL REFUND INCLUDING THOSE BOGUS VOUCHERS FOR 25.00 off of my next three purchases because there NEVER WILL BE ANOTHER PURCHASE FOR ME. If you can mess up a Christmas order then I have zero use for your lack of services.

Blooms Today response

Original review: Dec. 21, 2018

Was given a gift from a friend on Groupon. When I clicked on the link to order the flowers there was an additional cost to me. When I contacted them they said, "Read the fine print," and sent it to me. It was a gift, but when I read it it was very confusing and said it included delivery.

Original review: Dec. 7, 2018

My email to Blooms dated 12/6/2018: This will be my 3rd contact with you and I am greatly disappointed. Flowers were NOT delivered on date requested. Luckily the service was postponed. When I found out I called Tuesday and was told the flowers would be delivered Wednesday. Got a call from my daughter who sent this picture! DEFINITELY NOT what I ordered or PAID FOR!!! Vase can hardly hold the 8 Roses, I ordered 12 and NO FLAGS!!! Called and spoke to Heather. She said those weren't my flowers that they were scheduled for delivery before the service tomorrow. Gave me a tracking number and assured me they would not send something like what I described. Daughter called and said the mortuary found the card. No flags and those 8 Roses were my order.

I am beyond incensed! What is going on? This is someone’s funeral for Christ's sakes!! The receipt below is what I ordered. The second pic is what was received. THIS IS NOT ACCEPTABLE!!! Is your customer service just a bunch of liars??? WARNING: IF YOU WANT WHAT YOU ORDERED DELIVERED WHEN YOU SPECIFY DO NOT USE BLOOMS TODAY!

Blooms Today response

We are incredibly sorry for this Gretchen. You deserve so much better. I want to escalate this to a supervisor. It's important we look into it. Can I please bother you for your order number? Feel free to reach me at friends@bloomstoday.com

Original review: Nov. 4, 2018

I ordered flowers on Blooms Today for a funeral. When I arrived, I saw my flowers and noticed that some of the flowers were brown, wilted and dying. The arrangement looked as though it had been made days prior. Very disappointed.

Blooms Today response

Thank you for letting us know. Quality is so important. We have a 100% money back guarantee or we would be happy to re-deliver the item for you. Please contact us at 1800-520-0573 to resolve any issues as quickly as possible.

Original review: Nov. 2, 2018

Ordered flowers for a funeral in Ohio, Blooms Today got wrong funeral home in VA. I sent email to contact me-no reply. I called customer service and was told it "would be taken care of". Received confirmation email that the flowers were delivered day of funeral, they were not. Called again, was told that I didn't contact them in time and that the email confirmation of delivery was for the funeral home in VA. The conversation basically said it was "my fault" for "their error" and I should have called instead of using the electronic method-- this is 2018! They also said they called me and sent email to tell me the order couldn't be processed, never received phone call, VM, and found the cancellation in junk mail after being told to look there-it was sent too late.

Surprisingly all the other "junk" emails they send with purchase offers go directly to my email. I called the funeral home in VA and they told the florist they had the wrong place and the flowers were not delivered. I was not able to send flowers to honor the passing of a Precious Life. I pray no one else has to deal with this during a time of loss. What a waste of time to have an undesired outcome. Hopefully you learn from your mistakes!

Blooms Today response

We are truly sorry for this. We never intend for this to happen and understand that timing is very important, especially on such a sensitive day. We take feedback like this very seriously as we try very hard to keep the order process as seamless as possible. Thank you for taking the time to write.

Blooms Today Company Information