3.13/5

232 Blooms Today Consumer Reviews

Original review: May 14, 2019

We ordered a bouquet for my mom for Mother's Day, 6 days in advance. It was supposed to be delivered on 5/11, one day prior to Mother's Day. We spoke with my mom in the evening of 5/11; she had not received any deliveries. My wife called their customer service at 8AM on 5/12; she was told the flowers would DEFINITELY be delivered that day. No delivery arrived. We called on 5/13; customer service and was told, "Sorry, the florist ran out of flowers!!" It would have been nice if they notified us at the time. Customer service offered to deliver the bouquet on 5/15 at a discount, which we reluctantly accepted; a discount to us won't make my 88 year old Mom feel better about not receiving the flowers on Mother's Day.

Blooms Today response

Thank you for your message. We are so sorry for this. We do appreciate your time to let us know. Your feedback is very important to us.

Original review: May 12, 2019

A week before Mother's Day I ordered an arrangement to be delivered to my 93 year old Mom on the Friday before Mother's Day. I chose that day in case there was a problem with delivery, so I'd have time to inquire, adjust, etc. So I call Mom this morning, Mother's Day, and learn that she didn't receive any flowers. I contacted Blooms Today; the customer service rep informs me that the florist ran out of flowers so they cancelled the order. But they never contacted me, by phone or email, so I didn't even have the chance to figure out another solution. I asked if they could deliver flowers today, since it's still Mother's Day and was told "No, Tuesday is the first available day". So, I am certain I would NEVER use Blooms Today in the future.

Blooms Today response

We know how important it is to have flowers arrive on time. On rare occasions, a circumstance will happen that is beyond our control and an order is late or is unavailable. We try to notify customers as quickly as possible. Please accept our sincerest apology for this inconvenience. A floral representative can assist you through Blooms Today customer service to place a new order for delivery with a note of apology from Blooms Today or we can fully refund your purchase.

Original review: May 12, 2019

Ordered Mothers Day flowers almost a week ahead of Mothers Day. Site said could not deliver over that weekend. Chose the option of the Friday before. When I received the receipt it stated Saturday delivery with an additional charge. I was good with that. Saturday came and went. No delivery! I called on Mothers Day, they stated that they could deliver the following Tuesday! What!? They were for Mothers Day idiots! They then offered a 10% discount on my next order. Talk about not being self-aware. Needless to say I canceled the order and will never do business with them again. I apologized to my mother and sent her a picture of the order as that's all I had. Do yourself a favor and stay away from their hype and sales job. It will save you grief and money in the long run. Lesson learned.

Blooms Today response

We are so sorry for this. Thank you for the feedback. We do try very hard to keep this from happening, especially for a special day when it's imperative to have the delivery arrive on time. Sometimes a circumstance will happen that is beyond our control and an order is late or is unavailable. I know we can't bring back the day and make it right, and for that, we will always honor our 100% money back guarantee. Please give us a call

Original review: May 12, 2019

Ordered flowers Thursday morning for Mother's day. NEVER DELIVERED!!! It's Saturday evening 10:30pm. These people are beyond pathetic, no phone call no text no email. Customer service is a joke. They know nothing. What company cant find a florist in Philadelphia that can fill orders for Mother's day. No apology is necessary. I dont order flowers often but you can best believe that when I do Blooms Today will NEVER get my money again. I am going on Facebook and every site that I can find to post this review. What is wrong with you, 3 days and no flowers, not even a sorry. I will get my money back, starting with my bank for fraud, then going to Groupon to have your company removed. If you order from these people even after my review then good luck.

Blooms Today response

We are very sorry for the trouble. If you haven't yet, please give us a call at your earliest convenience

Original review: May 12, 2019

I purchased two arrangements at the end of April, one for my mom in Washington and one for my mother in law in California. Flowers were supposed to be delivered on 5/10 but were never received. I called early on the morning of 5/11 only to be told that they were overrun with orders and ran out of time for deliveries. I was assured the flowers would be delivered today. I called again at 4:45 pm PST only to reach a voicemail stating that the customer service department was closed. I'm completely dissatisfied with this company and urge no one to use them. I'll be taking this matter up with my credit card company, but for now I'm trying to find a way to make up Mother's Day to two important women in my life. Thanks for nothing!

Blooms Today response

We are sorry for this. Sometimes a circumstance will happen that is beyond our control and an order is late or is unavailable and we try to notify customers as quickly as possible. We take full responsibility for this. I know we can't bring back the day and make it right, and for that, we will always honor our 100% money back guarantee. If you please give us a call, a representative can help take the steps to compensate you accordingly for your inconvenience.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Blooms Today?

Original review: May 11, 2019

I ordered flowers for my mom on Thursday. They call on Saturday the delivery day at 3 pm to tell me my order has been canceled due to no products being available. WTF!! I will NEVER use this company. So unprofessional and now I have to go search for something else. Thanks.

Blooms Today response

We are sorry for this. We do try very hard to keep this from happening, especially for a special day when it's imperative to have the delivery arrive on time. Sometimes a circumstance will happen that is beyond our control and an order is late or is unavailable and we try to notify customers as quickly as possible. I know we can't bring back the day and make it right, and for that, we will always honor our 100% money back guarantee. Please give us a call.

Original review: May 10, 2019

Ordered some flowers from them to be delivered today for my mom. They called me till around 5pm to let me know that they couldn’t be delivered even though I paid more so they can be delivered today specifically! Worst experience. Do not purchase from them. Lack of communication and bad customer service.

Blooms Today response

I am so sorry for this. May I please have your order number? I'd like to pass this to customer service.

Original review: May 10, 2019

Don't fall for their Groupon and then $75 vouchers for $10. The entire thing is a scam. Maybe the Groupon went ok, but still cost me $35. The $25 voucher costs were inflated over Groupon and they had a $20 shipping fee. Flowers to Kalispell were sloppy. Flowers to IA went undelivered on date they were supposed to be. Both of those orders still cost $30+. I called customer service twice and was livid both times. Save your money. The reviews are fake. I cannot review on Groupon or their site. They won't let you??? Not cool.

Blooms Today response

Thank you, we try to offer arrangements available in price ranges that meet our Groupon customers needs. We charge Groupon customers the same product prices and shipping fees as all other Blooms Today customers and then apply the $40.00 savings from your Groupon voucher. Unlike others, we offer a Simple Price which includes everything whereas, with competitors, the Shipping and Service fees are added at the checkout page. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Original review: May 10, 2019

My original order was never delivered but I received an email saying it was. Then when I called customer service and waited a very long time for a representative to answer my call. I was told they were going to cancel the order and then reorder the flowers for the next day. First I did not get the flowers delivered when I needed them to be and then I am charged for both orders. I had to call back to see why I now have a second charge on my credit card to be told I will get a refund for the first never delivered order but it will be a few days. Also a completely new charge than the first order. I should have researched this company before buying. Will never do that again.

Blooms Today response

We are so sorry for the trouble. Can I please have your order number? I'd like to pass it to a supervisor.

Original review: May 9, 2019

I went through Groupon to order my floral arrangement. The arrangement was pretty and my mother was pleased. BUT it was not what I PAID for!!!! It almost looks like some convenient store flowers that was put in a vase.

Blooms Today response

We are sorry for this. We have access to a network of florists who attempt to fill the order as requested. On rare occasions, a florist may substitute flowers in order to meet the delivery time requirements. Our floral specialists are available to assist you with questions or concerns about the product you received. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Blooms Today Company Information