Amway

Amway

4.0/5 (139 ratings)

About Amway

Amway Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Amway?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Amway/Quixtar?

Original review: Sept. 21, 2022

I love the products, I start sleeping well and focusing better. My daughter has allergy to all products in the store. I start using Amway soaps for everything and she doesn't have any reaction in her skin. You want to try these products.

Original review: March 11, 2022

Amways MLM business has scammed many people around the world. I ordered products. They were not even delivered and I was not refunded any money. The 2 products delivered were not worth the money. Aldi is way better and the price you pay supports this pyramid scheme.

Get buying tips about Online Shopping Websites delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Feb. 15, 2022

I completed an order on 8 Feb. Confirmation said I would receive product by 7 days after. On day 7, I hadn't received anything so I went onto Amway website to check status. In my order history, I saw that my order had been cancelled without being contacted. I needed to know what happened to my order, so I decided to call the (800) number. She put me on hold a couple times, but still could not assist on getting answers for me. She ended up letting me know that she would have to submit a ticket and someone would have to contact me after 24 hours.

In the meantime, I had to go ahead and REsubmit the order and now have to wait an ADDITIONAL 7 days to receive. Amway website is confusing to navigate. Most of the links send you around in circles, especially when trying to contact Customer Service. Trying to get customer support assistance is a havoc. Some of the information needed in order to log-in is hard to find, as it is not given to you at registration. I attempted to call to get info on my previous order, to no avail. The CSR was NOT helpful at all. She could not provide any information for me. It should not be this hard. It should be much easier than this.

Original review: Jan. 27, 2022

I have been in business for over 5 years and very happy with the company and products! They have changed our life, my wife is allergic to certain soaps and Amway's products don't make her break out in hives!

Original review: Sept. 17, 2021

I joined not knowing anything about the company until I received my, my rewards box. Realized that these products are not for me so I called to organize a return. The process of organizing a return is joke. Every day I've called and emailed for them to organize a courier pickup and even after 2 weeks they have cancelled twice even till now there hasn't been any confirmation on when they can come and pick up this rubbish so that I can get my refund. I have all my emails, phone calls, even a mobile number that they reach me on to let me know that they are picking it up but until now there's absolutely nothing. They are so quick to take our money but don't want to organize a refund. Please next time do tell people about the company and the products so that we can make a decision not to join beforehand and not be stuck with this kinda ** service.

Original review: April 19, 2021

A day ago. NEW. Cost me 3 years of life and they took it ALL away.. Worth millions today and we don't get a cent. They said 'take us to court'. 'We will out money you forever.' Their code of ethics gives them the right NOT to renew your yearly contract for ANY repeat ANY reason and keep what you have built without ANY compensation. Read it. THAT IS THE CATCH! It's NOT your own business at all... You're NOT a IBO (independent business owner). GREAT business model but unfair that it can be taken from you as it was us.

Original review: Oct. 31, 2020

I'm disabled and love Amway. I do Amway to make extra income because my disability pension does not cover all the bills. Their products are excellent. However wish prices were little lower so everyone can afford to buy products.

Original review: Sept. 11, 2020

Whether it's about Healthcare products, daily use products, personal hygiene.... All products are of excellent quality. No other product in India can compete with the Quality Amway offers. I am not a distributor, only an end user. I find it very irritating when people don't have any idea about what company offers and start writing Reviews about it. One such review on this platform is from some Raghav from India. This super idiot has no idea how this company works, how much value for money and guess what... He is writing a review. Mate... If company knows how to make one product a quality product...it can make dozen of other product delivery same level of quality. It is highly rewarding business as well. I know people who had made and are making good money from Amway business by working part time or full time. Very honest n transparent business model. No doubt about it!!

Original review: Aug. 31, 2020

When my son was very small he had allergies to everything. I tried every laundry soap on the market, even soap for babies. He itched from them all. I had a friend suggest Amway SA8 laundry soap. It was a godsend. He no longer itched from his clothes, pajamas, sheets or towels. I have used it for the past 24 years, and my entire family still uses it today. My son will use it for the rest of his life. It is highly concentrated, so you only need a small level scoop to clean a large load of laundry. It is made for high efficiency front load washers and never over-suds.

When I first started using it, I wanted to make sure I was getting the amount of loads that the box stated, so I did a tally mark every time I used a scoop. I got at least the amount stated. The cost per wash load is comparative or better that most laundry soaps on the market unless you are using a really cheap generic brand. I sign up each year to get the IBO discount. I do have friends that order once in awhile. I don't push the product, but if someone wants it, I usually give them my website to order. Every now and then, I make a little extra money from sales.

You don't have to be an IBO to order the products. You can be a customer if you want to try the products. I also use the cleaning line of products. They are more gentle that the products in the stores. My favorite cleaner is the Kitchen cleaner. It also come concentrated and I mix with water in a spray bottle. It lasts a very long time. I only order it once every couple of years. I do at least 6-8 wash loads a week, so I order the laundry soap more often. I hope my review helps you decide to try Amway products. Again, you do not need to sign up as an IBO to order.

Original review: Aug. 2, 2020

I have worst experience with all the household kit which included kitchen cleaner, all-purpose cleaner, bathroom was the worst as it doesn’t clean any good. Also Toothpaste was not worthy for the money they take. I was forced to buy the product from my upline. I regret it, lost a lot of money. Please don’t buy the product. I really hope it help someone who come to check the review before buying and joining Amway. It’s a scam.

Amway Company Information