Amway

Amway

Overall Rating2.9 out of 5

About Amway

Amway Reviews

ConsumerAffairs has collected 45 reviews and 285 ratings.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Amway/Quixtar?
Customer Service

Reviewed Sept. 12, 2023

I joined the company without any prior knowledge about it, only to discover its products weren't suitable for me upon receiving my rewards box. I decided to initiate a return, but the return process has been extremely frustrating. I've been making daily calls and sending emails for the past two weeks to arrange a courier pickup, but they've canceled twice, and there's still no confirmation regarding when they will collect the items for the refund. Despite having all the emails, call records, and even a mobile number for communication, there's been no progress. It seems they are quick to take our money but reluctant to facilitate refunds. In the future, it's essential to inform people about the company and its products so they can make informed decisions before joining and avoid being stuck in such a frustrating situation with subpar service.

PricePunctuality & Speed

Reviewed Sept. 6, 2023

Amway's multi-level marketing (MLM) business model has been the subject of numerous complaints worldwide. My personal experience involved placing an order for their products, but unfortunately, the items never arrived, and I did not receive a refund for my purchase. Moreover, the two products that were eventually delivered did not meet their price tag in terms of quality and value. In comparison, I found Aldi to be a superior option, both in terms of product quality and pricing, without the concerns associated with supporting a pyramid scheme like Amway's MLM.

Thanks for your vote! Report

Get buying tips about Online Shopping Websites delivered to your inbox.

Thanks for subscribing.

Reviewed Sept. 21, 2022

I love the products, I start sleeping well and focusing better. My daughter has allergy to all products in the store. I start using Amway soaps for everything and she doesn't have any reaction in her skin. You want to try these products.

Sales & MarketingPrice

Reviewed March 11, 2022

Amways MLM business has scammed many people around the world. I ordered products. They were not even delivered and I was not refunded any money. The 2 products delivered were not worth the money. Aldi is way better and the price you pay supports this pyramid scheme.

Customer ServiceOnline & AppStaff

Reviewed Feb. 15, 2022

I completed an order on 8 Feb. Confirmation said I would receive product by 7 days after. On day 7, I hadn't received anything so I went onto Amway website to check status. In my order history, I saw that my order had been cancelled without being contacted. I needed to know what happened to my order, so I decided to call the (800) number. She put me on hold a couple times, but still could not assist on getting answers for me. She ended up letting me know that she would have to submit a ticket and someone would have to contact me after 24 hours.

In the meantime, I had to go ahead and REsubmit the order and now have to wait an ADDITIONAL 7 days to receive. Amway website is confusing to navigate. Most of the links send you around in circles, especially when trying to contact Customer Service. Trying to get customer support assistance is a havoc. Some of the information needed in order to log-in is hard to find, as it is not given to you at registration. I attempted to call to get info on my previous order, to no avail. The CSR was NOT helpful at all. She could not provide any information for me. It should not be this hard. It should be much easier than this.

Reviewed Jan. 27, 2022

I have been in business for over 5 years and very happy with the company and products! They have changed our life, my wife is allergic to certain soaps and Amway's products don't make her break out in hives!

Customer Service

Reviewed Sept. 17, 2021

I joined not knowing anything about the company until I received my, my rewards box. Realized that these products are not for me so I called to organize a return. The process of organizing a return is joke. Every day I've called and emailed for them to organize a courier pickup and even after 2 weeks they have cancelled twice even till now there hasn't been any confirmation on when they can come and pick up this rubbish so that I can get my refund. I have all my emails, phone calls, even a mobile number that they reach me on to let me know that they are picking it up but until now there's absolutely nothing. They are so quick to take our money but don't want to organize a refund. Please next time do tell people about the company and the products so that we can make a decision not to join beforehand and not be stuck with this kinda ** service.

Reviewed April 19, 2021

A day ago. NEW. Cost me 3 years of life and they took it ALL away.. Worth millions today and we don't get a cent. They said 'take us to court'. 'We will out money you forever.' Their code of ethics gives them the right NOT to renew your yearly contract for ANY repeat ANY reason and keep what you have built without ANY compensation. Read it. THAT IS THE CATCH! It's NOT your own business at all... You're NOT a IBO (independent business owner). GREAT business model but unfair that it can be taken from you as it was us.

Reviewed Oct. 31, 2020

I'm disabled and love Amway. I do Amway to make extra income because my disability pension does not cover all the bills. Their products are excellent. However wish prices were little lower so everyone can afford to buy products.

Reviewed Sept. 11, 2020

Whether it's about Healthcare products, daily use products, personal hygiene.... All products are of excellent quality. No other product in India can compete with the Quality Amway offers. I am not a distributor, only an end user. I find it very irritating when people don't have any idea about what company offers and start writing Reviews about it. One such review on this platform is from some Raghav from India. This super idiot has no idea how this company works, how much value for money and guess what... He is writing a review. Mate... If company knows how to make one product a quality product...it can make dozen of other product delivery same level of quality. It is highly rewarding business as well. I know people who had made and are making good money from Amway business by working part time or full time. Very honest n transparent business model. No doubt about it!!

Amway Company Information