Amway

Amway

3.7/5 (100 ratings)

About Amway

Amway Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Amway?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Amway/Quixtar?

Original review: April 19, 2021

A day ago. NEW. Cost me 3 years of life and they took it ALL away.. Worth millions today and we don't get a cent. They said 'take us to court'. 'We will out money you forever.' Their code of ethics gives them the right NOT to renew your yearly contract for ANY repeat ANY reason and keep what you have built without ANY compensation. Read it. THAT IS THE CATCH! It's NOT your own business at all... You're NOT a IBO (independent business owner). GREAT business model but unfair that it can be taken from you as it was us.

Original review: Aug. 2, 2020

I have worst experience with all the household kit which included kitchen cleaner, all-purpose cleaner, bathroom was the worst as it doesn’t clean any good. Also Toothpaste was not worthy for the money they take. I was forced to buy the product from my upline. I regret it, lost a lot of money. Please don’t buy the product. I really hope it help someone who come to check the review before buying and joining Amway. It’s a scam.

Get buying tips about Online Shopping Websites delivered to your inbox.

Resolution response: July 8, 2020

I was contacted by Amway, and they resolved the matter with me well. I really appreciate Consumer Affairs for taking my concerns into account and sincerely caring for me. Everything was handled incredibly professionally, and I want to express my gratitude for Amway's services for the past 20 years.

Original review: July 2, 2020

I had collected 110 Double X promotional tabs only to find out while trying to redeem them that the multi-year promotion had abruptly ended with no communication. Even in my most recent Double X purchase back in February of this year, the promotional tabs were provided with no alert about the rapidly upcoming end date. What is the purpose of providing the promotional coupons with my recent February order, only to let me know later that I can't redeem them? That is an extremely poor customer experience to provide a coupon the company has no intention of upholding. I double checked across the entire site and through all my email notifications and not once did Amway let its patrons know that this multi-year promotion would be ending. The lack of customer service and disregard for the customer experience has made me frustrated.

Original review: April 3, 2020

I had an issue with the shipper of my goods. Long story short they kept delivering to a business after business hours. Eventually, they said they would not deliver unless Amway paid again. I was so frustrated with the shipping company I made a complaint and canceled my order. The customer service rep not only refunded my order, but they shipped the product anyway. I was NEVER going to purchase from them again, but their outstanding customer service had won me back. Even with the COVID-19 communication barriers, they were great.

Original review: March 9, 2020

I know Amway since 2003. As per my experience their few products like Glister and Personal Talcum Powder are good. I use them frequently. But I feel their main aim is to earn money with Multilevel marketing. Always people want to earn money by forcing them to join in Amway and buy expensive products. It is pity that lot of techies and highly educated folks believe Amway will make them rich which is not true.

Amway should allow all individuals to join online the way similar to Amazon or Flipkart. People will buy if the products are good and necessary. Here also direct selling model can work. But somehow they conduct meetings at individual cost and speakers start say that they earned crores which we can't see and confirm. All those shows to lure and forcibly attract the crowd. As long as Amway is good then they can allow all individuals to join across the globe and avoid face to face interactions and big meetings where people started telling their fake success story of earning crores.

Original review: Feb. 29, 2020

I bought this cookware set in 1976 and still using them all the time, I believe my son will be using it in his lifetime also. I believe I paid more than $200.00 in 1970, I saw one set (12 pieces, 3 ply) on Ebay for $395.95. My set is the original 5 ply set.

Original review: Jan. 5, 2020

Amway dishwasher pods always stick to the dishwasher compartment and never wash dishes properly. I have to clean them again by hand or use some other brand. It happened every time I have used this product and it is not any cheaper. This product sucks!!! I have a brand new dishwasher and other company products like cascade did a great job and I am going back to those products. Will never try this amway pods again.

Original review: March 15, 2019

I have always loved their products and I even joined to be a direct distributor. However, when it comes to refunding the sales tax money, they sure lack the ability to do so. I have never had a bad experience with their customer service until now. My husband and I just wanted to get our sales tax refund and we have been following up with them since October 2018. It is now March 2019, we have yet to receive our money back. The first time we submitted the form, we waited a few weeks to give them a call. They said to call back in two weeks. Another call after two weeks, they said to call back again in 2 weeks.

The third call, they said they have never received it and told us to submit the form again. 2nd-time submission we went for the delivery confirmation. After a few weeks we called to follow up, guess what they said? They have not received it. After a few follow up phone calls, they finally said they received it and they would process it. They asked us to call back in 2 weeks. Many weeks have gone by and we have yet to received our refund. I don't know if we will ever get our money back.

Original review: Aug. 11, 2018

I am using all Amway products. It's really very good and every product has good results. As I am ABO in Amway I am also earning by buying my Amway products. If anyone have an idea to become an ABO in AMWAY and to earn profits use me as your distributor and my ID is **. GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE. :)

Original review: April 4, 2018

Recently purchased hair care products from amway.com/rotondo. Very satisfied with the quality. The nice thing about Amway is that they use their own nutritionists, chemical engineers, etc. The stuff you get "off the shelf" is largely produced overseas using packaging from many different companies. Who knows what really goes into those products? Made in the USA in Grand Rapids, Michigan!

Amway Company Information