3.65/5

28 Amway Consumer Reviews

Original review: March 15, 2019

I have always loved their products and I even joined to be a direct distributor. However, when it comes to refunding the sales tax money, they sure lack the ability to do so. I have never had a bad experience with their customer service until now. My husband and I just wanted to get our sales tax refund and we have been following up with them since October 2018. It is now March 2019, we have yet to receive our money back. The first time we submitted the form, we waited a few weeks to give them a call. They said to call back in two weeks. Another call after two weeks, they said to call back again in 2 weeks.

The third call, they said they have never received it and told us to submit the form again. 2nd-time submission we went for the delivery confirmation. After a few weeks we called to follow up, guess what they said? They have not received it. After a few follow up phone calls, they finally said they received it and they would process it. They asked us to call back in 2 weeks. Many weeks have gone by and we have yet to received our refund. I don't know if we will ever get our money back.

Original review: Aug. 11, 2018

I am using all Amway products. It's really very good and every product has good results. As I am ABO in Amway I am also earning by buying my Amway products. If anyone have an idea to become an ABO in AMWAY and to earn profits use me as your distributor and my ID is **. GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE. :)

Get expert buying tips about Online Shopping Websites delivered to your inbox.

Original review: April 4, 2018

Recently purchased hair care products from amway.com/rotondo. Very satisfied with the quality. The nice thing about Amway is that they use their own nutritionists, chemical engineers, etc. The stuff you get "off the shelf" is largely produced overseas using packaging from many different companies. Who knows what really goes into those products? Made in the USA in Grand Rapids, Michigan!

Original review: Aug. 25, 2017

They are very similar to Amazon. I would want them to lower their prices even more because I noticed that the prices started to increase and in order for me to remain a customer prices have to be fair. However, my overall experience with this website is very good because their delivery is very quick and easy and I will continue to use it if it stays that way. The service is really good also.

Original review: Aug. 24, 2017

I love Amway. It's been around for along time. The products are good quality and they have great customer service. The products are guaranteed, if you have any problems you send them back and they will get you another one. No questions asked. However, I've had problems a few times getting a hold of someone in their customer service but they have a wonderful selection of products from home to beauty to bath and nutrition. I've bought just about everything and haven't ever had any issues with any of their things.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Amway/Quixtar?

Original review: Aug. 23, 2017

They're very honest. Their products are clean and not full of things that will poison you. You always have a partner to help you. You would not believe how people respond to you, when they first realize the product really is that good. Sometimes I forget that in the long run ''it's cheaper to by in bulk'' but it seems at the time ''like a lot of money" and I hate the confusion in my mind. Also, the pyramid took a long time to get into my brain. That's where having someone I could call and not be too far from me to help when I just did not understand. Amway is so simple to sell but my interest was for woman everywhere with or without kids to have clean, clothes and not breathe in their homes with chemicals.

Original review: Aug. 22, 2017

I love the natural ingredients that they use in their products. They make everything seem fresher and they help keep my family healthy. I would definitely recommend their products to anyone. I like Amway and I have confidence that their customer service team would have no problem addressing my concerns and making things right quickly. It was easy to order, their customer service is top notch and their selection of products is very extensive. They have products for everyone and anyone, no matter what you are looking for.

Original review: Aug. 21, 2017

I like the convenience that they offer. They have a wide variety of high quality products and their shipping is always on time. The layout of the website makes it quite easy to find the products I need and the specific package sizes that I am looking for. It would be good it they allowed for bundling certain items together in order to get a discount. They do it to a certain extent, but it would be great if they offer far more options and combinations. It was a clear, organized experience that made shopping quite enjoyable. Checking out was easy and the entire experience was hassle free.

Original review: Aug. 20, 2017

Amway allows me to buy health, beauty, and home care products in a fashion that no other site does. It provides multi level marketing which builds a relationship between buyer and seller. However, the thing I would change about this company is to make their service more user friendly. As of right now it is extremely difficult for me to navigate their site to search for items I want. My overall experience for using this company has been rather well thus far. In terms of product selection, there are a large catalog of products that I can choose from. The purchasing process is as streamlined as any other site and the customer service has been impeccable too.

Original review: Aug. 19, 2017

They are a very professional and big all American company. What amazes me the most is their customer service, very pleasant and polite people, always there to help and resolve any problem there might be. It was very easy to sign up and post first order. They offer a ton of benefits, and a huge selection. I ordered a bunch of stuff first time, it arrived very fast, and I was amazed by quality and total price. Will buy again soon.

Amway Company Information