Amway

Amway
Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.60/5

Find discount codes while you shop.

See how much you can save using Honey

Get started

Find discount codes while you shop.

See how much you can save using Honey

Get started

Amway Reviews

Original review: April 3, 2020

I had an issue with the shipper of my goods. Long story short they kept delivering to a business after business hours. Eventually, they said they would not deliver unless Amway paid again. I was so frustrated with the shipping company I made a complaint and canceled my order. The customer service rep not only refunded my order, but they shipped the product anyway. I was NEVER going to purchase from them again, but their outstanding customer service had won me back. Even with the COVID-19 communication barriers, they were great.

Original review: March 9, 2020

I know Amway since 2003. As per my experience their few products like Glister and Personal Talcum Powder are good. I use them frequently. But I feel their main aim is to earn money with Multilevel marketing. Always people want to earn money by forcing them to join in Amway and buy expensive products. It is pity that lot of techies and highly educated folks believe Amway will make them rich which is not true.

Amway should allow all individuals to join online the way similar to Amazon or Flipkart. People will buy if the products are good and necessary. Here also direct selling model can work. But somehow they conduct meetings at individual cost and speakers start say that they earned crores which we can't see and confirm. All those shows to lure and forcibly attract the crowd. As long as Amway is good then they can allow all individuals to join across the globe and avoid face to face interactions and big meetings where people started telling their fake success story of earning crores.

Get buying tips about Online Shopping Websites delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Feb. 29, 2020

I bought this cookware set in 1976 and still using them all the time, I believe my son will be using it in his lifetime also. I believe I paid more than $200.00 in 1970, I saw one set (12 pieces, 3 ply) on Ebay for $395.95. My set is the original 5 ply set.

Original review: Jan. 5, 2020

Amway dishwasher pods always stick to the dishwasher compartment and never wash dishes properly. I have to clean them again by hand or use some other brand. It happened every time I have used this product and it is not any cheaper. This product sucks!!! I have a brand new dishwasher and other company products like cascade did a great job and I am going back to those products. Will never try this amway pods again.

Original review: March 15, 2019

I have always loved their products and I even joined to be a direct distributor. However, when it comes to refunding the sales tax money, they sure lack the ability to do so. I have never had a bad experience with their customer service until now. My husband and I just wanted to get our sales tax refund and we have been following up with them since October 2018. It is now March 2019, we have yet to receive our money back. The first time we submitted the form, we waited a few weeks to give them a call. They said to call back in two weeks. Another call after two weeks, they said to call back again in 2 weeks.

The third call, they said they have never received it and told us to submit the form again. 2nd-time submission we went for the delivery confirmation. After a few weeks we called to follow up, guess what they said? They have not received it. After a few follow up phone calls, they finally said they received it and they would process it. They asked us to call back in 2 weeks. Many weeks have gone by and we have yet to received our refund. I don't know if we will ever get our money back.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Amway/Quixtar?

Original review: Aug. 11, 2018

I am using all Amway products. It's really very good and every product has good results. As I am ABO in Amway I am also earning by buying my Amway products. If anyone have an idea to become an ABO in AMWAY and to earn profits use me as your distributor and my ID is **. GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE. :)

Original review: April 4, 2018

Recently purchased hair care products from amway.com/rotondo. Very satisfied with the quality. The nice thing about Amway is that they use their own nutritionists, chemical engineers, etc. The stuff you get "off the shelf" is largely produced overseas using packaging from many different companies. Who knows what really goes into those products? Made in the USA in Grand Rapids, Michigan!

Original review: Aug. 25, 2017

They are very similar to Amazon. I would want them to lower their prices even more because I noticed that the prices started to increase and in order for me to remain a customer prices have to be fair. However, my overall experience with this website is very good because their delivery is very quick and easy and I will continue to use it if it stays that way. The service is really good also.

Original review: Aug. 24, 2017

I love Amway. It's been around for along time. The products are good quality and they have great customer service. The products are guaranteed, if you have any problems you send them back and they will get you another one. No questions asked. However, I've had problems a few times getting a hold of someone in their customer service but they have a wonderful selection of products from home to beauty to bath and nutrition. I've bought just about everything and haven't ever had any issues with any of their things.

Original review: Aug. 23, 2017

They're very honest. Their products are clean and not full of things that will poison you. You always have a partner to help you. You would not believe how people respond to you, when they first realize the product really is that good. Sometimes I forget that in the long run ''it's cheaper to by in bulk'' but it seems at the time ''like a lot of money" and I hate the confusion in my mind. Also, the pyramid took a long time to get into my brain. That's where having someone I could call and not be too far from me to help when I just did not understand. Amway is so simple to sell but my interest was for woman everywhere with or without kids to have clean, clothes and not breathe in their homes with chemicals.

Amway Company Information