Amway

Amway
Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.69/5

Find discount codes while you shop.

See how much you can save using Honey

Get started

Find discount codes while you shop.

See how much you can save using Honey

Get started

Amway Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Amway?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Amway/Quixtar?

Original review: Oct. 31, 2020

I'm disabled and love Amway. I do Amway to make extra income because my disability pension does not cover all the bills. Their products are excellent. However wish prices were little lower so everyone can afford to buy products.

Original review: Sept. 11, 2020

Whether it's about Healthcare products, daily use products, personal hygiene.... All products are of excellent quality. No other product in India can compete with the Quality Amway offers. I am not a distributor, only an end user. I find it very irritating when people don't have any idea about what company offers and start writing Reviews about it. One such review on this platform is from some Raghav from India. This super idiot has no idea how this company works, how much value for money and guess what... He is writing a review. Mate... If company knows how to make one product a quality product...it can make dozen of other product delivery same level of quality. It is highly rewarding business as well. I know people who had made and are making good money from Amway business by working part time or full time. Very honest n transparent business model. No doubt about it!!

Get buying tips about Online Shopping Websites delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Aug. 31, 2020

When my son was very small he had allergies to everything. I tried every laundry soap on the market, even soap for babies. He itched from them all. I had a friend suggest Amway SA8 laundry soap. It was a godsend. He no longer itched from his clothes, pajamas, sheets or towels. I have used it for the past 24 years, and my entire family still uses it today. My son will use it for the rest of his life. It is highly concentrated, so you only need a small level scoop to clean a large load of laundry. It is made for high efficiency front load washers and never over-suds.

When I first started using it, I wanted to make sure I was getting the amount of loads that the box stated, so I did a tally mark every time I used a scoop. I got at least the amount stated. The cost per wash load is comparative or better that most laundry soaps on the market unless you are using a really cheap generic brand. I sign up each year to get the IBO discount. I do have friends that order once in awhile. I don't push the product, but if someone wants it, I usually give them my website to order. Every now and then, I make a little extra money from sales.

You don't have to be an IBO to order the products. You can be a customer if you want to try the products. I also use the cleaning line of products. They are more gentle that the products in the stores. My favorite cleaner is the Kitchen cleaner. It also come concentrated and I mix with water in a spray bottle. It lasts a very long time. I only order it once every couple of years. I do at least 6-8 wash loads a week, so I order the laundry soap more often. I hope my review helps you decide to try Amway products. Again, you do not need to sign up as an IBO to order.

Original review: April 3, 2020

I had an issue with the shipper of my goods. Long story short they kept delivering to a business after business hours. Eventually, they said they would not deliver unless Amway paid again. I was so frustrated with the shipping company I made a complaint and canceled my order. The customer service rep not only refunded my order, but they shipped the product anyway. I was NEVER going to purchase from them again, but their outstanding customer service had won me back. Even with the COVID-19 communication barriers, they were great.

Original review: Feb. 29, 2020

I bought this cookware set in 1976 and still using them all the time, I believe my son will be using it in his lifetime also. I believe I paid more than $200.00 in 1970, I saw one set (12 pieces, 3 ply) on Ebay for $395.95. My set is the original 5 ply set.

Original review: Aug. 2, 2020

I have worst experience with all the household kit which included kitchen cleaner, all-purpose cleaner, bathroom was the worst as it doesn’t clean any good. Also Toothpaste was not worthy for the money they take. I was forced to buy the product from my upline. I regret it, lost a lot of money. Please don’t buy the product. I really hope it help someone who come to check the review before buying and joining Amway. It’s a scam.

Resolution response: July 8, 2020

I was contacted by Amway, and they resolved the matter with me well. I really appreciate Consumer Affairs for taking my concerns into account and sincerely caring for me. Everything was handled incredibly professionally, and I want to express my gratitude for Amway's services for the past 20 years.

Original review: July 2, 2020

I had collected 110 Double X promotional tabs only to find out while trying to redeem them that the multi-year promotion had abruptly ended with no communication. Even in my most recent Double X purchase back in February of this year, the promotional tabs were provided with no alert about the rapidly upcoming end date. What is the purpose of providing the promotional coupons with my recent February order, only to let me know later that I can't redeem them? That is an extremely poor customer experience to provide a coupon the company has no intention of upholding. I double checked across the entire site and through all my email notifications and not once did Amway let its patrons know that this multi-year promotion would be ending. The lack of customer service and disregard for the customer experience has made me frustrated.

Original review: March 9, 2020

I know Amway since 2003. As per my experience their few products like Glister and Personal Talcum Powder are good. I use them frequently. But I feel their main aim is to earn money with Multilevel marketing. Always people want to earn money by forcing them to join in Amway and buy expensive products. It is pity that lot of techies and highly educated folks believe Amway will make them rich which is not true.

Amway should allow all individuals to join online the way similar to Amazon or Flipkart. People will buy if the products are good and necessary. Here also direct selling model can work. But somehow they conduct meetings at individual cost and speakers start say that they earned crores which we can't see and confirm. All those shows to lure and forcibly attract the crowd. As long as Amway is good then they can allow all individuals to join across the globe and avoid face to face interactions and big meetings where people started telling their fake success story of earning crores.

Original review: Jan. 5, 2020

Amway dishwasher pods always stick to the dishwasher compartment and never wash dishes properly. I have to clean them again by hand or use some other brand. It happened every time I have used this product and it is not any cheaper. This product sucks!!! I have a brand new dishwasher and other company products like cascade did a great job and I am going back to those products. Will never try this amway pods again.

Original review: March 15, 2019

I have always loved their products and I even joined to be a direct distributor. However, when it comes to refunding the sales tax money, they sure lack the ability to do so. I have never had a bad experience with their customer service until now. My husband and I just wanted to get our sales tax refund and we have been following up with them since October 2018. It is now March 2019, we have yet to receive our money back. The first time we submitted the form, we waited a few weeks to give them a call. They said to call back in two weeks. Another call after two weeks, they said to call back again in 2 weeks.

The third call, they said they have never received it and told us to submit the form again. 2nd-time submission we went for the delivery confirmation. After a few weeks we called to follow up, guess what they said? They have not received it. After a few follow up phone calls, they finally said they received it and they would process it. They asked us to call back in 2 weeks. Many weeks have gone by and we have yet to received our refund. I don't know if we will ever get our money back.

Amway Company Information