3.8(320)
Written by
Author picture
Edited by

About BuyDig.com

BuyDig.com is an online marketplace for various tech products and home goods, including electronics, smart-home devices and appliances. The company offers free shipping and 45-day returns. BuyDig.com was founded as a brick-and-mortar location in 1983.

Pros & Cons

Pros
  • 45-day return policy
  • Concierge-based customer service
  • Wide range of products
  • Free shipping
Cons
  • No option for in-store returns
  • Return eligibility varies

Featured Reviews

Verified
Peekskill, NY

Verified
West Lafayette, IN

Customer service is professional and patient and solve my question and problem very quickly. I got my question answered very quickly and I am satisfied with the solution provided ...

BuyDig.com products

BuyDig.com is a versatile online marketplace with an extensive range of products. Its categories include:

• Entertainment: Televisions, projectors, soundbars and video game accessories
  • Photography: Digital cameras, lenses, drones, camcorders and action cameras
  • Computers: Laptops, notebooks, PC monitors, gaming peripherals and tablet and desktop PCs
  • Audio: Headphones, speakers, audio systems and microphones
  • Appliances: Major kitchen appliances, small kitchen gadgets, outdoor cooking equipment, heating and cooling devices and laundry/garment care machines
  • Home and garden: Kitchenware, housewares, smart-home devices and outdoor essentials
  • Sports and fitness: Fitness electronics, exercise equipment, sporting goods and camping and hunting gear
  • Luggage: Checked luggage, carry-ons, duffel bags, suitcase sets and backpacks
  • Cellular and auto: GPS devices, radar detectors, dashcams, cell phones and EV chargers
  • Office: Printers, pen tablets, networking tools, software and memory cards

BuyDig.com brands

BuyDig.com sells a wide range of computers and other electronics from established tech brands like Acer, Asus, Canon, Dell and Sony. The website also features a large selection of home appliance and lifestyle brands, including Cuisinart, Frigidaire, Shark and Ninja.

BuyDig.com sells travel and lifestyle products from companies like Samsonite and American Tourister as well as office supplies from Texas Instruments and Hewlett Packard.

BuyDig.com prices

Because BuyDig.com offers diverse products from so many brands, prices range widely. Below are some general price estimates for BuyDig.com’s catalog at the time of publishing.

Electronics
  • Televisions: $177 to $10,000+
  • Sound systems: $168 to $1,398
  • Projectors: $73 to $6,000

BuyDig.com FAQ

How does BuyDig.com work?

The BuyDig.com online platform is a place to browse and buy tech products and home goods. There’s no order minimum and no membership requirement, and the company offers free two-day shipping for many products.

Is BuyDig.com legit?

Yes, BuyDig.com is a legitimate online retailer. It was founded in 1983 as a brick-and-mortar location, and it’s been selling products online since 1997.

Does BuyDig.com offer refunds?

Yes, BuyDig.com has a 45-day return policy. Refunds are applied to the original payment method. After BuyDig.com has received and inspected the returned product, your account will be credited as long as certain conditions are met. For a full refund, the product must be in its original condition with all accessories and packaging intact.

Note that some items, such as Apple iPods, mattresses and opened software, may not be eligible for return.

Does BuyDig.com have a customer service department?

Yes, BuyDig.com has a concierge-based customer service department.

Stars Rating

• 63%
  • 9%
  • 0%
  • 0%
  • 28%

Popular Mentions

How do I know I can trust these reviews about BuyDig.com?

1 featured review
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about BuyDig.com?

Reviewed Sept. 16, 2023

Updated on 10/02/2023: Just when I thought it couldn't get worse, I was wrong. After 3 weeks and many calls, emails, and texts, I finally had the TV delivered by some random older guy with a van. I had to help get the 83" TV into my house, as he was alone. Because of all the problems and hassles concerning the delivery, I was offered a $400 refund, if I accepted the delivery and changed my ratings from 1 to 5 stars. I accepted their offer and changed my ratings. It's now been over 2 weeks since the delivery and still no $400. Also, the TV was advertised with a 4 year extended warranty. I've been trying to get the company to honor this, however, I have been unsuccessful. Just do what you promised. This is a very bad company. I urge you not to buy from them.

Original Review: Ordered a TV on 8/30 to be delivered between 2 to 10 days. It's now 18 days after purchase and no TV. I have spoken to customer service numerous times about this issue. Due to not receiving the product I have requested cancellation of my order and a refund. Company refuses to cancel and refund even though they said they would. Tried offering me $100 off but still no delivery date. Now today I received an email stating that I received my delivery yesterday. I did not. I've had to dispute the charge with my credit card company. I urge you to not buy from this SCAM company.

Get buying tips about Deal Websites delivered to your inbox.

Thanks for subscribing.

Reviewed April 20, 2023

Bought an Osmo 3 from Buy Dig. FedEx delivered it to wrong address. Buy Dig refused to refund it until I filed a dispute with my credit card company. Shop elsewhere people. This merchant is a rip off. Their customer service is useless and unprofessional.

Hello Bryan,

We truly appreciate you sharing your experience with us. We are so sorry to hear that you order, and delivery process did not go as smoothly. Your experience truly matters to us, and we strive to make sure our customers leave satisfied with both their product and service. We hope to provide you with a positive outcome on your future purchases as we truly appreciate you as a customer!

Reviewed March 24, 2023

Customer service was beyond my expectation. They handle problems professionally in the favor of customers. They have quick response to emails and always try to find a quick solution. The shipment arrived in couple days after purchase.

Hello Amro,

We are so happy to hear we exceeded your expectations! We strive for nothing less! Thank you for sharing your feedback as we truly appreciate you and your business.

Reviewed March 15, 2023

Provided prompt and efficient response and alternative to returning an item. Instead of returning the item I was given an additional credit to keep the item. I could not have expected any better response.

Hello Joseph,

Thank you for your positive feedback. We are happy to hear that we were able to provide you with a positive resolution! Thank you so much for shopping with us.

Reviewed March 13, 2023

Had a great experience reaching out to customer service regarding a recent purchase. Angela ** made sure I was happy and gave me options for best solution. After reaching out I can say I am happy with the resolution and give her a 10/10.

Pinned

Angela is great, were happy to have her on our team so glad your experience went well!

Reviewed March 13, 2023

I recently made an order on BuyDig.com. After finding an issue with my order and raising some concerns with the team just one day after ordering, I contacted the customer support team via email on a Saturday night. To my surprise, the team promptly responded to me. To be honest, I hadn't expected it. After finding out my item had already been processed and shipped, amazingly quickly by the way, the team was able to quickly answer any relevant questions I had and quelled my concerns. I appreciate their efforts, and this sort of fashion in customer support makes me want to continue supporting the company as a consumer.

Hello Harold,

Thank you for your kind words on our team! We are so happy that our team was able to assist you promptly and efficiently! We always want to ensure that you leave with a great experience when ordering with us! We truly appreciate you and your business.

Sales & MarketingStaff

Reviewed March 7, 2023

Seller sent instructions that the delivery driver must wait for me to inspect it before I sign for delivery, however the deliverer insisted they could not wait and I was basically forced to sign. However they did help me unpack it but left immediately after. Luckily I've had no issues with the TV so far and there were only 12 hours on it. The seller unfortunately sent me the warehouse model which is nearly identical instead of the advertised retail model but I was refunded accordingly. Overall I trust the seller and would purchase again.

Hello,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We are so happy we were able to accommodate you accordingly! We value you and your business!

Reviewed Feb. 24, 2023

Romel ** responded to my question within 2 hours after business hours. Angela ** followed up the next morning and within 12 hours my return questions were answered completely and expertly. Highly recommend Buydig.com for their after sale customer service.

Hello Peter.

Thank you for your kind words on our staff. We are so happy we were happy to help you out with your questions promptly! We thank you for your business with us!

Reviewed Feb. 21, 2023

I had a small issue with my order for 2 nos Samsung MX-ST90B Sound Tower High Power Audio Portable Speakers at Buydig.com. I emailed my concerns by email to their customer service department and they were able to resolve it very quickly. I was dealing with their representative Angela **, who was very professional and helpful. I will buy again from Buydig.com. Sudesh

Hello Sudesh,

Thank you for your great feedback! We are happy to hear that our team was able to make this experience easy for you! We hope to continue with providing you with many more great outcomes!

Staff

Reviewed Feb. 20, 2023

I had a problem with my purchase and was helped by Angela ** (Buy Dig). She went above and beyond to help me with my problem. My problem was resolved to my complete satisfaction. I would not hesitate to purchase from Buy Dig again.

Hello Connie,

We are so happy to hear that Angela was able to provide you with great customer service! We truly strive to provide our customers with great experiences when ordering with us! Thank you for shopping with us!

BuyDig.com Company Information