2.84/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Since the early 90's BuyDig.com has been a forerunner in the consumer electronics marketplace. BuyDig.com offers digital cameras, camcorders, MP3 players, telescopes, kitchen appliances, GPS navigators, printers, Home Theater components including LCD, Plasma, LED and 3D HD televisions, DVD and Blu-Ray players, and so much more. BuyDig.com has been top-rated and is a four-time platinum winner of the Bizrate Circle of Excellence Award. Our goal is to provide our customers with quality products. Visit our website today!

B+BBB Rating
View More View More

BuyDig.com Reviews

1 featured review
View 1 featured review
Original review: Sept. 24, 2019

I purchased a Sylvania under counter TV from BuyDig.com via Amazon. The contrast and color could not be adjusted. After posting my problem BuyDig contacted me (didn't expect that) and offered to exchange the defective TV for a same model TV. I received it the day after I shipped the defective one, tested it before installing it and am so satisfied with the service I've received. Yanill ** followed up with an email to be sure I was happy with the transaction.

Get expert buying tips about Deal Websites delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Aug. 12, 2019

I was looking for a specific item which is a magnetic frame for a large Samsung TV, and it was available through BuyDig.com. Aside from the availability, the price was another reason I bought from them. They had follow-up emails too. I would recommend them and I'd shop from them again if I need something.

Original review: July 21, 2019

I was looking for a camera for some family pictures and a Nikon 1 S1 10.1MP Red Digital Camera with 11-27.5mm Lens caught my eye. I wanted a reasonably priced camera and the refurbished models I saw online offered that. I waited a couple of weeks and saw this particular camera at a couple of different sites and pounced on the offer from Buydig.com which was about $20 under the next best offer. I have had a great experience buying this and other products from Buydig.com and continue to monitor the site for additional items. Great online Site...

Original review: June 29, 2019

BuyDig has really stepped up to the plate to show they truly know the meaning of customer service, by correcting something that wasn't even their fault! I had ordered a 60" tripod from them that Fedex delivered to the wrong apt, something they have done 3 times recently, 2 of them, the tripod and another package on the same day! However, the other package was returned to the office, and I was notified, but my tripod wasn't. After Fedex was unable to retrieve my package, I turned to ebay, to possibly have the tripod replaced, but I was refused replacement and a refund, even though I had been home during the time the delivery had taken place and nothing was ever placed on my porch, nor did anyone knock on my door.

To say I was upset, is an understatement. Throughout this BuyDig kept in contact and told me what I needed to do to start an inquiry. Michael, from BuyDig contacted me again about a week after eBay closed my case, to see if I could do a review for the tripod. I told them I had never received it, nor would I get a refund. He told me he was sorry to hear that. He emailed me again later to tell me he was sending me another tripod at no charge. I am so excited!! I've wanted a tripod for quite a while, and to not get my tripod AND lose my money was so disheartening!! I told him to put a note for Fedex to take it to the office, as they have a problem finding my apt. We shall see on Monday, July 1, 2019!! Thank you so much BuyDig!! Y'all are the absolute greatest!! I will let you know the minute I get it!!

Original review: Dec. 21, 2018

I received my order in just 2 days and it works great! However, there were two dents in the refrigerator and they were not from shipping. I called customer service and they apologized and offered to take $50 off the price I paid, which I thought was very fair. I also could have sent it back and they would have replaced it with a new one. I would not hesitate to order from this company again. Their customer service is excellent!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about BuyDig.com?

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: Oct. 9, 2019

You advertised a product via email for $34.99 w/o any restrictions. I went to purchase it & in the cart, it charged me $49.99. Your Customer Service team told me that they would not honor the advertised price of $34.99 because there were "terms and conditions" on all of your products. That is total BS -- you sent me an email that offered the subject product for $34.99 w/o any T&Cs & now you won't honor it. I am filing a complaint w/ the Attorney General of the State of Florida as you are total scammers! DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY!

BuyDig.com response

Unfortunately, it was an error from the previous agent. I can honor the original price I have reached out to the phone number on file and left a message. Please call me back at your earliest convenience.

Original review: Sept. 24, 2019

I ordered and received a 75 inch Sony TV from this company. I tried to open up a claim and they asked for pictures. I sent them and have heard nothing back from them after several attempts to communicate by me. I am now trying to resolve the matter with PayPal and my credit card company.

BuyDig.com response

Unfortunately, we do not have any associated orders with the email address provided. Please call me at 732-387-3220 with your order number so I can try and resolve all your concerns right away!

Original review: Sept. 11, 2019

Item never arrived. Shipping confirmation claimed delivered but gave no delivery address or notes. Contacted BuyDig about the issue through Rakuten (message #: **) and never received a reply. Was forced to submit claim with credit card. Terrible experience. Have used Rakuten before and this was the first bad experience I had.

BuyDig.com response

Please give me a call directly at 732-387-3220, I would love to resolve this right away for you.

Original review: Sept. 11, 2019

Ordered this product Samsung sound bar from BuyDig with a discount promo code and couple of hrs later found my order got cancelled. On talking to the customer care lady who was very rude, unprofessional and not at all friendly (these are the nicest words I can think of) conveyed that, something went wrong with my card. Note that the amount was already posted to my card as pending transaction, which she did not even care to listen. Also confirmed with my bank that no issue from their end and the transaction may complete.

Customers should not be treated this way, I was so polite in the total conversation and also requested the call to be transferred to a supervisor who can help, but she ignored me totally. More than the order cancellation, customer care experience hurt me bad. Then I realised it is better to avoid buying from BuyDig and I recommend anyone reading this to do the same.

BuyDig.com response

I would love to follow up with you, I do see you currently have an order being prepared for shipment. Please call me directly at 732-387-3220 so I can assist you in making sure you receive the product ordered.

Original review: Sept. 9, 2019

I purchased a lawn mower and wanted an additional battery, but didn't know where to find them. I contacted BuyDig.com and by describing the mower and when I had purchased it, He was able to locate the correct battery and get it shipped. Had it in 2 days.

BuyDig.com expert review by Erin Huffstetler

BuyDig.com was established during the 1990s and is headquartered in Edison, N.J. The company is associated with BeachCamera.com, and both sites sell a variety of products, but they focus on electronics.

• Payment options: In addition to standard debit and credit card payments, BuyDig lets customers checkout with their Amazon account, PayPal account, Visa Checkout or PayPal Credit.

• Blog: BuyDig’s blog has useful articles on simplifying your life, news on new electronics and gadgets, photography tips and more. Consumers can follow the blog on Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest.

• Blowout Deals: Consumers who are unsure about which product is best for their situation or the specifications of different products can call the company or use the live chat feature on the website. The customer service number is clearly displayed on the homepage.

• Customer support: Consumers who are unsure about which product is best for their situation or the specifications of different products can call the company or use the live chat feature on the website. The customer service number is clearly displayed on the homepage.

• Free shipping: All items shipping to physical addresses in the 48 contiguous states qualify for free shipping. Some items or orders also qualify for expedited or overnight shipping.

• Best for: BuyDig.com is best for those looking for special deals and free shipping on electronics.

Profile picture of Erin Huffstetler
Erin Huffstetler Deal Websites Contributing Editor

Erin Huffstetler is the Frugal Living Guide at About.com, and the founder of MyFrugalHome.com. If there’s a way to get something for less, Erin will find it, and tell you about it.

BuyDig.com Company Information