3.2/5 (284 ratings)

About BuyDig.com

Since the early 90's BuyDig.com has been a forerunner in the consumer electronics marketplace. BuyDig.com offers digital cameras, camcorders, MP3 players, telescopes, kitchen appliances, GPS navigators, printers, Home Theater components including LCD, Plasma, LED and 3D HD televisions, DVD and Blu-Ray players, and so much more. BuyDig.com has been top-rated and is a four-time platinum winner of the Bizrate Circle of Excellence Award. Our goal is to provide our customers with quality products. Visit our website today!

BuyDig.com Reviews

1 featured review
How do I know I can trust these reviews about BuyDig.com?

Original review: Dec. 24, 2022

I had a very positive buying experience with Buydig.com, I purchased a LG Gram laptop, which was already discounted but then I got a better deal elsewhere,

While BuyDig in general does not allow price match, I was still offered the same as a courtesy. Overall the support and the staff team are very courteous and prompt in their response. In particular, I worked with Angela **, and she helped me all along in resolving the questions on time and with full clarity. I will personally buy again from BuyDig and also recommend to others, it has great products at competitive prices and also great after-sales support.

Get buying tips about Deal Websites delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Nov. 8, 2022

Recently I made an online purchase of Microsoft Surface Duo with a bonus iHome AC-39 earphone. The product delivered, Surface Duo brand new in sealed package whereas the iHome earphone was obviously a returned opened item as the seal's adhesives were covered with lint and the packaging quite aged. Contacting the Customer Service, Angela ** offered to compensate (discount or credit) my purchase and keep the used earphones. I suggested $30 as a credit and she accepted it with a written review of my experience. As a follow through a credit has appeared on my account signifying that the agreement was honored. I had purchased from Buydig a few years ago, couple with this recent experience, I would shop on Buydig should the need arises.

Original review: Sept. 23, 2022

I purchased a 40 lb portable ice machine back in 5/22 due to the need of an illness I had. I did everything I could to fix it without taking the unit apart, the Company guaranteed it for 12 months. I run distilled water only as a requirement of the Drs. It worked flawlessly until the end of summer 8/22 and then I kept getting a constant E code on the LCD monitor. I had to unplug it from the electric to clear the code and only then it would make 3 cycles of ice. The unit was cleaned as directed in the manual. I finally called the company and they saw when I purchased it and immediately apologized for the trouble and sent another one out Priority. This is a Company that is a 5 star company and customer relationships are stellar.

Original review: Aug. 7, 2022

The service team was very polite to me. I emailed them and they immediately emailed me back. They offered me free return and refund and even a discount with a free return to the manufacturer. The washing machine was sold to me with a manufacturer warranty for a year. I chose to take the discount and send it to the manufacturer or replacement or to be fixed and the discount. It's a rare company in this day and age that sticks to their word. They did not put the problem on me... They owned it and solved it.

Original review: July 14, 2022

I recently purchased an LG C1 77in TV from BuyDig and it was at the lowest price I’ve seen. The process was smooth and efficient with timely follow ups when the product was shipped and scheduling the delivery. I had an issue where my bank account declined the transaction and had me reorder the TV. After reordering, there was a miscommunication on Buydig end and they ended up shipping both TVs out. After speaking with Angela ** from customer support, we were able to clear it up and cancel the order even though it was shipped out. They were easy to work with and made me a happy customer that would trust buying anything from Buydig in the future.

Original review: Jan. 11, 2023

Have bought two Samsung TVs from BuyDig via eBay. One arrived with an issue and the other seemed fine from the brief moment I turned it on. I needed help on two different occasions and Angela Z. was very kind and helpful. I ended up getting partial refunds that were very fair and quick and I kept the TVs. Would do business with them again. Thanks, Angela Z. for your help and being a professional.

Original review: Jan. 9, 2023

I ordered a 75 inch tv. It took almost 2 weeks to get it. I unboxed it at it up and found that it was broken. It's almost impossible to get in contact with customer service. The first call I got the run around.. The second call the guy didn't know his ** from his nose.. the third person set up a new TV to be delivered and the broken TV picked up. When they came to pick up the TV they did not have a replacement (the agreement was to bring one take one). So now I have no TV and they have my money and won't replace the TV??? RIP OFF!!!

Original review: Jan. 8, 2023

I was having issue with my TV delivery time and **, Angela from BuyDig.com helped me in the process to my satisfaction. It was a very good customer experience with Angela. I would suggest to use BuyDig.com for any TV buy.

Original review: Jan. 5, 2023

I had an issue with an order and reached out to customer service. Angela ** helped me with the issue I was having. I am very satisfied with the level of service received. All problems fixed. Thank you

Original review: Jan. 4, 2023

I purchased a gift for a friend and didn't realize I accidently purchased two. I wasn't able to correct the problem in time before the order shipped. A very attentive and helpful woman Angela **- helped me correct the problem in a very courteous and dedicated manner. She was so helpful and left me feeling valued and appreciated as a customer. Thank you!

BuyDig.com author review by Erin Huffstetler

BuyDig.com was established during the 1990s and is headquartered in Edison, N.J. The company is associated with BeachCamera.com, and both sites sell a variety of products, but they focus on electronics.

• Payment options: In addition to standard debit and credit card payments, BuyDig lets customers checkout with their Amazon account, PayPal account, Visa Checkout or PayPal Credit.

• Blog: BuyDig’s blog has useful articles on simplifying your life, news on new electronics and gadgets, photography tips and more. Consumers can follow the blog on Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest.

• Blowout Deals: Consumers who are unsure about which product is best for their situation or the specifications of different products can call the company or use the live chat feature on the website. The customer service number is clearly displayed on the homepage.

• Customer support: Consumers who are unsure about which product is best for their situation or the specifications of different products can call the company or use the live chat feature on the website. The customer service number is clearly displayed on the homepage.

• Free shipping: All items shipping to physical addresses in the 48 contiguous states qualify for free shipping. Some items or orders also qualify for expedited or overnight shipping.

by Erin Huffstetler Deal Websites Advisor

Erin Huffstetler is the Frugal Living Guide at About.com, and the founder of MyFrugalHome.com. If there’s a way to get something for less, Erin will find it, and tell you about it.

BuyDig.com Company Information