BuyDig.com

Resolution In Progress

They sent me "opened item" instead of "new" then they didn't send me SD card. Took about 10-15 emails to finally got it square away. (Apparently they don't read previous message.) They asked me to send everything back and they would process the refund. Got email on 12/23 saying that they got the packaged back and ask for 2-4 days to processed.

I sent them email earlier this week. One person said, they already sent refund back to my PP acct on 12/26. I asked for reference #, the second person said, they just did and asked to allow 2-3 business days for the money to show up. Then I sent another email asking why do I have 2 different answers. They came back and said they just processed the refund 1/2/17 so allow 10 business days for the refund. This is PayPal people, things moves rapid at PayPal. I kept asking for reference or confirmation # to proof that they actually refund the money but of course they kept telling me to allow 10 business days. This will be my last buying from them. Ridiculous!

BuyDig had a Black Friday online deal for the Escort Max 360 Radar Detector. It usually retails for $650+. I had originally purchased it from Best Buy for $528 with taxes but returned it when I saw BuyDig's price of $485 shipped. After placing the order, I received email confirmation - correct address - correct information etc. After making this purchase, the price had dropped on other websites to $450, $439 and even $425 (as seen on Slickdeals.net), but I left my order in place with BuyDig. Here we are 6 weeks later and I still have not received the detector. I contacted BuyDig's customer service: "Hello, what happened to my order? I have not received the detector. "

The response I received was just stupid: "Thank you for contacting us. I apologize for the inconvenience. It seems this order did not reach our system, nor was it charged. Please feel free to place a new order." How does a digital order "not reach" the system? Isn't the internet the way purchases are made on your website? Is the connection system selective? I could have understood if they sold out or the price listed was incorrect and they COMMUNICATED WITH ME like Best Buy has in the past, but THIS response is absolute garbage. At this point, I've emailed them to "try again" because the detector will likely be listed at the retail price now that it's January 2017!

Resolution response: Jan. 6, 2017

After many phone calls and emails they ended up refunding me for the missing items.

Original review: Jan. 2, 2017

I placed a fairly large order, for a total of $1600 and change. I received the package with 4 units missing. Their customer service has been ridiculously rude and uninformed. They are very slow to respond to emails, and the responses not very much help at all. The phone customer service is basically useless. The representative just kept repeating herself without explanation. At this point I'm pretty sure I won't receive my refund or missing units, they've basically stolen money right from my pocket. Hopefully I'll be able to file a chargeback with my credit card company.

It's a shame that a company would treat their paying customers like this. If it was Amazon I'd bought from there would be no question. I would have already received my partial refund or the missing items. From my first and only order, I would suggest you avoid order from them. Buy from a reputable company, even if the price is a bit higher. Hopefully this review saves someone from going through such a hassle like I have.

Resolution response: Jan. 14, 2017

I purchased a speaker/turntable combo from BuyDig.com. They sent the speakers but not the turntable before Xmas. After a few calls and some research on their part, it was decided that the turntable was in fact never send. It was sent about a week later claiming a glitch in the shipping system. I just received a call from Charlie at Beach Camera following up on customer service, apologizing for the mishap and assuring me customer satisfaction would be achieved. It's the effort that Charlie put forward that allows me to give BuyDig.com another opportunity to earn my business again. Thanks, Charlie.

Original review: Dec. 31, 2016

I purchased and paid for a bundle package of Klipsch R-15PM Powered Bluetooth Speakers & Audio-Technica ATLP120USB Pro Turntable. Only the speakers were shipped. Contacted customer service and have not received any correspondence as of yet.

Item I ordered had the wrong address when it processed. When I finally got in touch with the company they told me they would cancel the order and have FedEx return it to them since it hadn't been delivered. This was a Christmas gift, so they told me to place a new order and I would get a refund when they got the other one back. Well now they're saying it was already delivered. So who knows who has it. The new one I ordered has a scratch on it. So I'm out over $100 at this point. Not to mention a disappointed child!!!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about BuyDig.com?

I paid for my order to be delivered on Dec. 22 and it was ordered on Dec. 20. I tracked my order and said it would be delivered on the 23rd which was fine but now I will not get my order until Dec. 27. Will never buy from here again. Very dissatisfied and I have a very disappointed 8 year old.

Resolution In Progress

Bought camera for xmas for my daughter. Screen scratched and wouldn't take a charge. Advertises that 3 different options and I was told I can only get a refund. Spoke with manager who promised me I would have another camera before xmas which is not happening. Sent the first camera back, No refunds have happened and no second camera.

No response received

I buy a Samsung SUHD curved large screen TV from them only not to be able to have it delivered due to FedEx trying to deliver it 3 times in the middle of weekday afternoons when I'd be at work every time. On top of that they lied to me and blamed FedEx for the shipping problems. Luckily the FedEx people told me the truth which is that BuyDig sets up their deliveries so that FedEx can only attempt to deliver the package 3 times and may not hold it so that you can get it yourself and they are required by Buydig to return it. So after 3 weeks and very near Christmas I have no refund nor a TV for my family. Thank you Buydig for ruining my Christmas. I will never, ever buy from you again.

For the record, I contacted Buydig's customer service department several times only to find unhelpful individuals responding to each of my queries. From their responses I have to wonder why they even bothered to respond at all. If you have not already bought from this company please do not buy from them. They are a horrible group of people that will just ruin your holiday.

TV purchased at a very reasonable price. Order was shipped promptly. Not complaints with the purchase. Have yet to plug it in to test yet as it is a gift but did not see any damage upon inspection. Only issue was I was not able to check on the order as the link on the site did not work.

Resolution In Progress

Their customer service center sucks to big extent. I have been trying to call them since last 3 days to talk to them on returning my shipment, no one is picking up the call despite waiting for 15 mins every time. Their email replies sucks too. They reply once in a day - that's it. You have to wait for 1 full day to get their replies. Their return policies sucks too, as they simply do not respond and do not send return shipping label and keep saying it is not an error made by them. When shopping online, customers are bound to return if they do not like it, but these fellows simply do not accept. Please do not waste your money on them. Give extra $5 or $10 and purchase somewhere else. These guys suck to big extent.

Resolution response: Dec. 23, 2016

Since posting my original review, I received a call from Charlie at Buydig.com who went out of his way to save my Christmas and righting this wrong. Because of the extreme efforts to make sure that I was ultimately a satisfied customer, I am updating my review and will encourage others to give them an opportunity.

Original review: Dec. 9, 2016

I had a HORRIBLE experience with this company! They do not honor their orders or pricing and when they make a mistake, their answer is to refund the money instead of just giving me the deal I originally paid for. I ordered a 49" 4K Samsung TV and got a great deal on it... The best deal I could find anywhere for this TV + a wall mount, no tax, and free shipping. I paid using Amazon pay, but somehow my order was never received by BuyDig even though I placed the order on their website and my credit card was charged. I contacted them after a week of not receiving my TV or being able to locate any tracking info, merely saying that I was trying to locate my purchase or tracking info for it, and their initial response was they couldn't find the order, despite me giving them a screenshot of my confirmation of the order. My only response was the same info.

The next person to respond to my email found the order and said it never made it to their system so they will issue a refund instead of just getting me what I ordered. I didn't even get the option of asking for a refund versus the product I ordered... The decision was made for me. Now so much time has passed and I won't be able to get this Black Friday deal anywhere else and now I have no new TV. I responded to them not to refund the money but to just give me the TV, but I have not received a response, only a refund... Their customer service department has a poor response time and, based on my interactions with them, appear to have no common sense. I am very disappointed and I urge you to be cautious when ordering from BuyDig because you just may end up like me, having your money tied up for several weeks only to end up not receiving what you ordered and end up with nothing. Merry Christmas, indeed...

Resolved outside ConsumerAffairs

You never shipped my order, but you're lying me. And you insane charge the money! I couldn't find the way to contact the customer service. I sent five times email but never answer me. The phone can't be answered forever. I will tell all people do not buy anything in your website! I'm the Dealmoon's worker.

Consumer Increased Rating!

I purchased three suitcases from them like NINE DAYS AGO on Nov. 19th. They charged me immediately after the order is placed and until now it is still not shipped. I am leaving the country soon and really in need of those suitcases. When I called them today, the answer I got is: "If the suitcase does not get shipped the day after tomorrow, feel free to cancel the deal." There were lots of great deals for suitcases during Thanksgiving and one nearly the same offer from Amazon as BuyDig. I passed on all of them because of this order I made at BuyDig in an earlier time.

Now the discount season passed away and they asked me to cancel the order!! By cancelling the order it means I have to buy same three suitcases with greater price. Not to mention how hard it is to go through bank and fighting for my refund. It was the first time I try this site and literally worst e-commerce site I've ever tried. I would not recommend to any of my friends. And I don't like them charging me immediately and leaving the item unshipped for NINE DAYS.

Buying shouldn't be this complicated. I've never been this frustrated with any online store as I am with BuyDig. I understand that they need to make sure that all transactions are legitimate but should make it more efficient. I had to talk to my bank twice and at the end had to cancel my order because BuyDig inefficiency.

Resolved outside ConsumerAffairs

Ordered a 700 drone on 10/1/16. They charged my credit card and said it would ship out in three days. It is now 11/8/2016, and after multiple calls and promises from the company, I still have not received the items. The BuyDig.com site says the item is in stock and ready to ship but they do not have the item. DO NOT TRUST THIS WEBSITE. They will take your money and charge your credit card and then give you all kind of runaround about where your item is. Now my credit company is fighting with the site to get my $700 back. Think twice and then again before using BuyDig.com.

Free shipping way too slow. I figured I'd save $15 on a printer compared to Amazon but despite the listing saying it would be coming from Nevada, it's coming from the East Coast, over a week away. If I knew that ahead of time, I would not have bothered. Never again.

They lied telling me I'm fob, they had a 1000 yuneec q5004k in stock and I could have it by a few days. After a few days they admitted they had none in stock so I called for 5 days asking them to remove the item can be shipped today if it's not even in stock, but of course that never happened. That deception that pissed me off so badly. I finally received my drone with a broken camera to have to wait another month. Then they never sent my 50.00 gift card until I mentioned it. This made me want to give them another chance. But of course it's going terrible once again.

Consumer Increased Rating!

Bought a Pentax K-30 lens kit open box special. Was very pleased with the camera but their site listing stated the bundle included a weather resistant lens yet it did not come with this weather resistant lens, rather a normal lens. A full weather resistance lens kit is one of the main reasons I ordered from them so it is disappointing that I didn't receive the actual product being advertised and what I was expecting upon ordering. I wish I could recommend their company to other but it is impossible to do so when their listings can potentially not match what is being ordered.

My order came quickly. I went camping for 5 days and the Ice maker had no problem producing ice for 4 people plus. I had filled a gallon zip lock bag full of ice to start but I never got to use it because the machine produced enough ice during the times we wanted ice with no problems.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I saw the electronic bells and I thought that they were more versatile for my doors and so I bought a couple of them from BuyDig.com. They're the ones who ship it but it can go about days. Also sometimes, I might need an item but when I go after another, they will all be gone. I understand that is their business model so I think that they're fine so far. If those doorbells work and depict what I want them to do to work safe, I definitely will shop with them again.

I purchased a drone. I flew the drone once. I realized it did not fly like the one I used to have before it crashed. I assumed the drone with the 4K camera was the professional because the professional used to be the only drone with the 4K camera. I assumed wrong. I thought there was no chance they would take it back and that I'd be 800 bucks in the hole. However I gave it a try and requested a full return. Since everything was in perfect condition they accepted the return and now I can get the correct drone. They deserve commendation for putting the consumer first and not grabbing the money without regards to the consumer's satisfaction.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I bought an audio interface, a recording equipment bundled with microphones. BuyDig.com had the cheapest rates and had exactly what I wanted. Everything was bundled the right way at the right price. Everything came in good shape. I will shop at BuyDig again if I find something I like for a cheaper price or if I can find it in a bundle.

Factual basis uncertain

BEWARE! BEWARE! BuyDig at it again. They send an email with the price of the Cuisinart DCC-500 12-Cup Programmable Black Coffeemaker - Factory Refurbished for MSRP: $110.00. OUR PRICE: $29.99. However when you click to purchase it comes up on their site for List Price $110.00. You Save $61.00 (55%). Our Price $49.00.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I came across BuyDig.com while surfing the web and shopping online, and I chose them over other shopping websites because of their prices. I bought a special washer, and I didn’t have difficulty with anything. They were very prompt in delivering it, which is very good. I didn't even ask for any enhanced speedy delivery, but I received it within four days. I also appreciate the offers that they sometimes send for a certain percentage off, which I might take advantage of. I'm looking for some patio furniture, but I haven’t found that I really like so far. Overall, it was an awesome experience.

I had no issues navigating the site. The item I received was exactly as described, and at a competitive price. Being only 15 miles away, I expected to receive the package in a timely manner & was not disappointed. Two days after ordering the box was at my front door.

I can honestly say I have never had a bad purchasing experience with BuyDig. I look forward to looking through their email sales flier as you never know what's going to be at a good price and something that fits a need or desire. Do I recommend them? Yes. Do I find value in what they post about their products? Yes, and they also provide detailed specs about their products, which I find most useful. As an example, I bought the FiiO E6 headphone amp, and the site let me know that the output was under a 32 ohm load, as well as the distortion. I am totally satisfied with my purchasing experiences and service of BUYDIG.COM.

Resolution response: Sept. 27, 2016

I had purchased an HP All-in-one computer and it didn't come as it was advertised. But I will give them credit they quickly took it back and made it right. Yes, I will do business with them in the future. I had done a review before. I had given them a chance to contact me back. Sometimes we need to give companies a time to see just what happened even though we are upset with what happened!

Original review: Sept. 8, 2016

Not what it was advertised. Simple. It had been used and was repaired, not an open box. I have purchased many 'open box' units in the past. They were new, not used. Unhappy. You could say that.

Resolution response: Sept. 14, 2016

I had some issue with my order and almost give up on it. I got a direct call from one of customer relation representatives. He was very polite, nice and handled issue in the best professional manner. Glad I choose your site to shop. Thank you.

Original review: Sept. 8, 2016

Hello. My order is not fully completed. I still have not received some part of included items. In total I am missing 30% of my order. After 5 weeks still hoping you will send me those.

I have made more than five major purchases from BuyDig.com and have never been disappointed. When I recently asked Customer Service for shipping info, they quickly acknowledged I was a frequent buyer and they thanked me for my patronage. Very professional. On a 65 inch Samsung TV, I saved over $260. Fantastic.

I have purchased 2 items from BuyDig, and am very satisfied. The shipping was fast, and quality of products was excellent. I will definitely look to them for future purchases.

BuyDig.com Company Profile