BuyDig.com

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I googled Garmin Vivosmart HR F3 and BuyDig came up at the top of the results. They've been around online for a while and it was easy navigating their site. The item I bought from them is great and does exactly what it's supposed to.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I got a DVD player from BuyDig.com and they shipped it for me free of charge. It came on time and in perfect quality. The website navigation is amazing and great.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I had bought a camera about eight years ago through BuyDig.com and I had a good experience with them before. Furthermore, they were very competitive on price versus where I can find anywhere else. So, I got another camera through them. The website was very easy to navigate. I'm very satisfied with the camera.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I was looking for discounted information and came across BuyDig.com. I found there what I need very fast as the website is organized and has good categories. I purchased a DSLR camera. Canon sells their cameras officially here and it has a discount. The coupon information is easier to find compared to other websites. I will be shopping here again next time when I need something. I'm satisfied with BuyDig.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

BuyDig.com is a manufacturer-recommended online retailer and I relied on them because they have extremely competitive prices. I bought my first television from them in 2015 and just recently, I was able to find all the lenses and the camera model I was looking for which had a great price, so I didn't give it a second thought in ordering them. The delivery was exceptional. They were at my door in two days. I had a wonderful experience and going forward, BuyDig.com will be my preferred retailer.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about BuyDig.com?

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I bought a Garmin from BuyDig.com. Compared to other online shopping website, its price was good and that's why I bought it from them. I'm very happy with the whole experience and I'll definitely scan BuyDig.com to see what they've got.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

We had a lot of people lose electricity out here in the panhandle of Oklahoma. And I had a friend that was in the country and couldn’t get water through her house. We ordered a shower pump off of BuyDig.com and it got to her within five or six days. BuyDig.com is fine compared with the other online shopping websites that I have used and I had easy access on the internet when I typed in what I wanted but I probably won't shop through them again. I paid extra for the next-day shipping and it didn’t get there until the following week. That was a little disappointing.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I bought twice from BuyDig.com and it was very good because it was very convenient. The price was good and the delivery was efficient. I bought some Samsonite luggage from them and I'd visit their site if I need to buy luggage again. If BuyDig makes more advertisement, though, it would be helpful because after I bought the first time, I marked the website. But if I didn't do that, I may not have remembered their site. Otherwise, it was an excellent experience.

Resolution response: March 10, 2017

Charlie ** has taken to my case on a very personal level. He has been incredibly responsive to my after- purchase requests and questions. I felt that I truly had an advocate who listened to my concerns and that has the power to influence processes for future customers. Made me feel more like a valued customer than just an order number. Charlie gave me the personal touch that I felt should have been present from the beginning.

Based on this service recovery, I would definitely do business with and recommend buydig to friends and family.

Original review: Feb. 7, 2017

Was excited to order a great deal on a camera that I'd been watching. I received it promptly and discovered that the box had been previously opened (seal was broken) and unit removed from the protective pouch. The bonus item (travel charger- apparently a manufacturer promotion as it was available everywhere) had also been opened. I am not opposed to purchasing open box merchandise - IF I have the opportunity to inspect it prior to purchase. However this was stated as new on the website. I deliberately passed up a better open box deal with Best Buy to have new. Emailed customer service and just like the rest, slow to respond. Received a canned response. Have purchased items from sister company beach camera.com in the past and never had any problems. This experience was not great.

I purchased a TV which was shipped promptly through FedEx. FedEx tracking info confirmed delivery but I never received it. Filed a claim with BuyDig, they told me that it will 5-7 business days to investigate. FedEx reiterated their position that they have delivered to the right address. BuyDig then refunded me within 3 days. I am 100% sure that FedEx messed up and since no signature was required, it was easy for FedEx to refuse to take the responsibility.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I purchased a Sony a6000 camera from BuyDig a couple of weeks ago. However, the camera had a little malfunction so I sent it back and ordered another one. Their return process was good. They sent me a return label, no questions asked. I typically go to Amazon and then hunt by individual sellers. But since BuyDig has the best price with best gear and my customer experience with them was good, I would be open to shopping with them again. So far, my experience has been positive.

This site is truly unbelievable. Their delivery is so fast and prices are unbeatable. The sales division provides excellent service and I have used them many many times for purchases and will continue to do so in the future. Also their customer service reps are very courteous and helpful.

They sent me "opened item" instead of "new" then they didn't send me SD card. Took about 10-15 emails to finally got it square away. (Apparently they don't read previous message.) They asked me to send everything back and they would process the refund. Got email on 12/23 saying that they got the packaged back and ask for 2-4 days to processed.

I sent them email earlier this week. One person said, they already sent refund back to my PP acct on 12/26. I asked for reference #, the second person said, they just did and asked to allow 2-3 business days for the money to show up. Then I sent another email asking why do I have 2 different answers. They came back and said they just processed the refund 1/2/17 so allow 10 business days for the refund. This is PayPal people, things moves rapid at PayPal. I kept asking for reference or confirmation # to proof that they actually refund the money but of course they kept telling me to allow 10 business days. This will be my last buying from them. Ridiculous!

Updated on 2/23/2017: Made several calls and they kept tell me to wait so I had enough and wrote review, a day after this guy from BuyDig call, apologized profusely, said he would send me actual check, asked me to changed the rating on my review. Foolishly I did but waited for weeks again for my refund but no check in the mail. Apparently the person who called me didn't really send me the check and the phone number he gave me to call back wasn't even his... seriously how low can you go?

I called Buydig again and the customer service person said, "oh we refund your money and here is your reference number." So I called my financial institution and they said there is no record of that reference number. So now I have to file dispute. Why is it so difficult for them to give me back my money? They already have their item back. Why do I have to go through much work to get my money back? It isn't fair for the consumers to have to go through this much hassles. BuyDig has just lost me for sure. Go to BestBuy or Fry's instead. It's been over 2 months and they still have not refund the money. Such a scam! Don't do it. Go buy it from other company.

No response received

BuyDig had a Black Friday online deal for the Escort Max 360 Radar Detector. It usually retails for $650+. I had originally purchased it from Best Buy for $528 with taxes but returned it when I saw BuyDig's price of $485 shipped. After placing the order, I received email confirmation - correct address - correct information etc. After making this purchase, the price had dropped on other websites to $450, $439 and even $425 (as seen on Slickdeals.net), but I left my order in place with BuyDig. Here we are 6 weeks later and I still have not received the detector. I contacted BuyDig's customer service: "Hello, what happened to my order? I have not received the detector. "

The response I received was just stupid: "Thank you for contacting us. I apologize for the inconvenience. It seems this order did not reach our system, nor was it charged. Please feel free to place a new order." How does a digital order "not reach" the system? Isn't the internet the way purchases are made on your website? Is the connection system selective? I could have understood if they sold out or the price listed was incorrect and they COMMUNICATED WITH ME like Best Buy has in the past, but THIS response is absolute garbage. At this point, I've emailed them to "try again" because the detector will likely be listed at the retail price now that it's January 2017!

Resolution response: Jan. 6, 2017

After many phone calls and emails they ended up refunding me for the missing items.

Original review: Jan. 2, 2017

I placed a fairly large order, for a total of $1600 and change. I received the package with 4 units missing. Their customer service has been ridiculously rude and uninformed. They are very slow to respond to emails, and the responses not very much help at all. The phone customer service is basically useless. The representative just kept repeating herself without explanation. At this point I'm pretty sure I won't receive my refund or missing units, they've basically stolen money right from my pocket. Hopefully I'll be able to file a chargeback with my credit card company.

It's a shame that a company would treat their paying customers like this. If it was Amazon I'd bought from there would be no question. I would have already received my partial refund or the missing items. From my first and only order, I would suggest you avoid order from them. Buy from a reputable company, even if the price is a bit higher. Hopefully this review saves someone from going through such a hassle like I have.

Resolution response: Jan. 14, 2017

I purchased a speaker/turntable combo from BuyDig.com. They sent the speakers but not the turntable before Xmas. After a few calls and some research on their part, it was decided that the turntable was in fact never send. It was sent about a week later claiming a glitch in the shipping system. I just received a call from Charlie at Beach Camera following up on customer service, apologizing for the mishap and assuring me customer satisfaction would be achieved. It's the effort that Charlie put forward that allows me to give BuyDig.com another opportunity to earn my business again. Thanks, Charlie.

Original review: Dec. 31, 2016

I purchased and paid for a bundle package of Klipsch R-15PM Powered Bluetooth Speakers & Audio-Technica ATLP120USB Pro Turntable. Only the speakers were shipped. Contacted customer service and have not received any correspondence as of yet.

Item I ordered had the wrong address when it processed. When I finally got in touch with the company they told me they would cancel the order and have FedEx return it to them since it hadn't been delivered. This was a Christmas gift, so they told me to place a new order and I would get a refund when they got the other one back. Well now they're saying it was already delivered. So who knows who has it. The new one I ordered has a scratch on it. So I'm out over $100 at this point. Not to mention a disappointed child!!!

I paid for my order to be delivered on Dec. 22 and it was ordered on Dec. 20. I tracked my order and said it would be delivered on the 23rd which was fine but now I will not get my order until Dec. 27. Will never buy from here again. Very dissatisfied and I have a very disappointed 8 year old.

Bought camera for xmas for my daughter. Screen scratched and wouldn't take a charge. Advertises that 3 different options and I was told I can only get a refund. Spoke with manager who promised me I would have another camera before xmas which is not happening. Sent the first camera back, No refunds have happened and no second camera.

No response received

I buy a Samsung SUHD curved large screen TV from them only not to be able to have it delivered due to FedEx trying to deliver it 3 times in the middle of weekday afternoons when I'd be at work every time. On top of that they lied to me and blamed FedEx for the shipping problems. Luckily the FedEx people told me the truth which is that BuyDig sets up their deliveries so that FedEx can only attempt to deliver the package 3 times and may not hold it so that you can get it yourself and they are required by Buydig to return it. So after 3 weeks and very near Christmas I have no refund nor a TV for my family. Thank you Buydig for ruining my Christmas. I will never, ever buy from you again.

For the record, I contacted Buydig's customer service department several times only to find unhelpful individuals responding to each of my queries. From their responses I have to wonder why they even bothered to respond at all. If you have not already bought from this company please do not buy from them. They are a horrible group of people that will just ruin your holiday.

TV purchased at a very reasonable price. Order was shipped promptly. Not complaints with the purchase. Have yet to plug it in to test yet as it is a gift but did not see any damage upon inspection. Only issue was I was not able to check on the order as the link on the site did not work.

Resolution In Progress

Their customer service center sucks to big extent. I have been trying to call them since last 3 days to talk to them on returning my shipment, no one is picking up the call despite waiting for 15 mins every time. Their email replies sucks too. They reply once in a day - that's it. You have to wait for 1 full day to get their replies. Their return policies sucks too, as they simply do not respond and do not send return shipping label and keep saying it is not an error made by them. When shopping online, customers are bound to return if they do not like it, but these fellows simply do not accept. Please do not waste your money on them. Give extra $5 or $10 and purchase somewhere else. These guys suck to big extent.

Resolution response: Dec. 23, 2016

Since posting my original review, I received a call from Charlie at Buydig.com who went out of his way to save my Christmas and righting this wrong. Because of the extreme efforts to make sure that I was ultimately a satisfied customer, I am updating my review and will encourage others to give them an opportunity.

Original review: Dec. 9, 2016

I had a HORRIBLE experience with this company! They do not honor their orders or pricing and when they make a mistake, their answer is to refund the money instead of just giving me the deal I originally paid for. I ordered a 49" 4K Samsung TV and got a great deal on it... The best deal I could find anywhere for this TV + a wall mount, no tax, and free shipping. I paid using Amazon pay, but somehow my order was never received by BuyDig even though I placed the order on their website and my credit card was charged. I contacted them after a week of not receiving my TV or being able to locate any tracking info, merely saying that I was trying to locate my purchase or tracking info for it, and their initial response was they couldn't find the order, despite me giving them a screenshot of my confirmation of the order. My only response was the same info.

The next person to respond to my email found the order and said it never made it to their system so they will issue a refund instead of just getting me what I ordered. I didn't even get the option of asking for a refund versus the product I ordered... The decision was made for me. Now so much time has passed and I won't be able to get this Black Friday deal anywhere else and now I have no new TV. I responded to them not to refund the money but to just give me the TV, but I have not received a response, only a refund... Their customer service department has a poor response time and, based on my interactions with them, appear to have no common sense. I am very disappointed and I urge you to be cautious when ordering from BuyDig because you just may end up like me, having your money tied up for several weeks only to end up not receiving what you ordered and end up with nothing. Merry Christmas, indeed...

Resolved outside ConsumerAffairs

You never shipped my order, but you're lying me. And you insane charge the money! I couldn't find the way to contact the customer service. I sent five times email but never answer me. The phone can't be answered forever. I will tell all people do not buy anything in your website! I'm the Dealmoon's worker.

Consumer Increased Rating!

I purchased three suitcases from them like NINE DAYS AGO on Nov. 19th. They charged me immediately after the order is placed and until now it is still not shipped. I am leaving the country soon and really in need of those suitcases. When I called them today, the answer I got is: "If the suitcase does not get shipped the day after tomorrow, feel free to cancel the deal." There were lots of great deals for suitcases during Thanksgiving and one nearly the same offer from Amazon as BuyDig. I passed on all of them because of this order I made at BuyDig in an earlier time.

Now the discount season passed away and they asked me to cancel the order!! By cancelling the order it means I have to buy same three suitcases with greater price. Not to mention how hard it is to go through bank and fighting for my refund. It was the first time I try this site and literally worst e-commerce site I've ever tried. I would not recommend to any of my friends. And I don't like them charging me immediately and leaving the item unshipped for NINE DAYS.

Buying shouldn't be this complicated. I've never been this frustrated with any online store as I am with BuyDig. I understand that they need to make sure that all transactions are legitimate but should make it more efficient. I had to talk to my bank twice and at the end had to cancel my order because BuyDig inefficiency.

Resolved outside ConsumerAffairs

Ordered a 700 drone on 10/1/16. They charged my credit card and said it would ship out in three days. It is now 11/8/2016, and after multiple calls and promises from the company, I still have not received the items. The BuyDig.com site says the item is in stock and ready to ship but they do not have the item. DO NOT TRUST THIS WEBSITE. They will take your money and charge your credit card and then give you all kind of runaround about where your item is. Now my credit company is fighting with the site to get my $700 back. Think twice and then again before using BuyDig.com.

No response received

Free shipping way too slow. I figured I'd save $15 on a printer compared to Amazon but despite the listing saying it would be coming from Nevada, it's coming from the East Coast, over a week away. If I knew that ahead of time, I would not have bothered. Never again.

No response received

They lied telling me I'm fob, they had a 1000 yuneec q5004k in stock and I could have it by a few days. After a few days they admitted they had none in stock so I called for 5 days asking them to remove the item can be shipped today if it's not even in stock, but of course that never happened. That deception that pissed me off so badly. I finally received my drone with a broken camera to have to wait another month. Then they never sent my 50.00 gift card until I mentioned it. This made me want to give them another chance. But of course it's going terrible once again.

Consumer Increased Rating!

Bought a Pentax K-30 lens kit open box special. Was very pleased with the camera but their site listing stated the bundle included a weather resistant lens yet it did not come with this weather resistant lens, rather a normal lens. A full weather resistance lens kit is one of the main reasons I ordered from them so it is disappointing that I didn't receive the actual product being advertised and what I was expecting upon ordering. I wish I could recommend their company to other but it is impossible to do so when their listings can potentially not match what is being ordered.

BuyDig.com Company Profile