2.33/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Since the early 90's BuyDig.com has been a forerunner in the consumer electronics marketplace. BuyDig.com offers digital cameras, camcorders, MP3 players, telescopes, kitchen appliances, GPS navigators, printers, Home Theater components including LCD, Plasma, LED and 3D HD televisions, DVD and Blu-Ray players, and so much more. BuyDig.com has been top-rated and is a four-time platinum winner of the Bizrate Circle of Excellence Award. Our goal is to provide our customers with quality products. Visit our website today!

B+BBB Rating
View More View More

162 BuyDig.com Consumer Reviews

1 featured review
View 1 featured review
Original review: July 21, 2019

I was looking for a camera for some family pictures and a Nikon 1 S1 10.1MP Red Digital Camera with 11-27.5mm Lens caught my eye. I wanted a reasonably priced camera and the refurbished models I saw online offered that. I waited a couple of weeks and saw this particular camera at a couple of different sites and pounced on the offer from Buydig.com which was about $20 under the next best offer. I have had a great experience buying this and other products from Buydig.com and continue to monitor the site for additional items. Great online Site...

Get expert buying tips about Deal Websites delivered to your inbox.

Original review: June 29, 2019

BuyDig has really stepped up to the plate to show they truly know the meaning of customer service, by correcting something that wasn't even their fault! I had ordered a 60" tripod from them that Fedex delivered to the wrong apt, something they have done 3 times recently, 2 of them, the tripod and another package on the same day! However, the other package was returned to the office, and I was notified, but my tripod wasn't. After Fedex was unable to retrieve my package, I turned to ebay, to possibly have the tripod replaced, but I was refused replacement and a refund, even though I had been home during the time the delivery had taken place and nothing was ever placed on my porch, nor did anyone knock on my door.

To say I was upset, is an understatement. Throughout this BuyDig kept in contact and told me what I needed to do to start an inquiry. Michael, from BuyDig contacted me again about a week after eBay closed my case, to see if I could do a review for the tripod. I told them I had never received it, nor would I get a refund. He told me he was sorry to hear that. He emailed me again later to tell me he was sending me another tripod at no charge. I am so excited!! I've wanted a tripod for quite a while, and to not get my tripod AND lose my money was so disheartening!! I told him to put a note for Fedex to take it to the office, as they have a problem finding my apt. We shall see on Monday, July 1, 2019!! Thank you so much BuyDig!! Y'all are the absolute greatest!! I will let you know the minute I get it!!

Original review: June 10, 2019

Item received very fast and in good condition. This seller is responsive and with good prices. He has a lot merchandise and many good choices. I had a very nice and quick correspondence with the seller and I recommend this store highly.

Original review: May 21, 2019

We bought a TV through BuyDig after we compared different shops in the market, they offered very competitive price, nice customer service and super fast delivery which takes only 2 days. We had a great fun in shopping here, highly recommend this website.

Original review: Dec. 21, 2018

I received my order in just 2 days and it works great! However, there were two dents in the refrigerator and they were not from shipping. I called customer service and they apologized and offered to take $50 off the price I paid, which I thought was very fair. I also could have sent it back and they would have replaced it with a new one. I would not hesitate to order from this company again. Their customer service is excellent!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about BuyDig.com?

Original review: Aug. 10, 2019

Ordered this TV from Google Express with BuyDig as the authorized retailer for a discount. A few hours later my order gets canceled. When I contacted Google they told me the price was incorrect so BuyDig decided to cancel the order. Apparently the price the TV should have been listed at was the same as every other retailer out there, so there was no true "deal" to be had. Definitely avoiding this company in any future transactions and I recommend you do the same. If they aren't honoring promised prices then they probably won't honor other things they deem "mistakes".

Original review: Aug. 3, 2019

I was searching on the net and knew about BuyDig.com. I had been buying electronics from them for some time. Compared to other online shopping websites, they are 50% better. If they have good deals, I will shop through them again.

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: July 12, 2019

Among the 3 piece baggage sets of American Tourister one bag has been torn at the back for one time use. Completely disappointed with the quality and price for it. Hoping for a refund... Appreciate replacement if possible. Not recommended if this is the quality.

BuyDig.com response

I would love to look into this for you and handle this right away! Please give me a call at 732-387-3220

Original review: June 28, 2019

I bought a $211 dollar scooter with a $50 year warranty. Looking at the damaged box alone I knew something was going to be wrong. The scooter was scratched on every inch of its surface, the wires were actually cut and it looks as if someone rode it for years, crashed it and mailed it to me. I called their customer service number, they blamed it on delivery when this was no accident. They said, "No worries, we will refund your money upon return of the scooter and give you a scooter free of charge to make up for the incident." Well now they want me to pay for a new box and said they never offered me a new scooter, TERRIBLY COMPANY.

Original review: June 16, 2019

Purchased an item for my son. Defect after a few weeks. Company gives you one month to return not as the usual 90 days. Very unprofessional customer service. We are out a couple hundred dollars. Never shop there again.

BuyDig.com expert review by Erin Huffstetler

BuyDig.com was established during the 1990s and is headquartered in Edison, N.J. The company is associated with BeachCamera.com, and both sites sell a variety of products, but they focus on electronics.

• Payment options: In addition to standard debit and credit card payments, BuyDig lets customers checkout with their Amazon account, PayPal account, Visa Checkout or PayPal Credit.

• Blog: BuyDig’s blog has useful articles on simplifying your life, news on new electronics and gadgets, photography tips and more. Consumers can follow the blog on Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest.

• Blowout Deals: Consumers who are unsure about which product is best for their situation or the specifications of different products can call the company or use the live chat feature on the website. The customer service number is clearly displayed on the homepage.

• Customer support: Consumers who are unsure about which product is best for their situation or the specifications of different products can call the company or use the live chat feature on the website. The customer service number is clearly displayed on the homepage.

• Free shipping: All items shipping to physical addresses in the 48 contiguous states qualify for free shipping. Some items or orders also qualify for expedited or overnight shipping.

• Best for: BuyDig.com is best for those looking for special deals and free shipping on electronics.

Profile picture of Erin Huffstetler
Erin Huffstetler Deal Websites Contributing Editor

Erin Huffstetler is the Frugal Living Guide at About.com, and the founder of MyFrugalHome.com. If there’s a way to get something for less, Erin will find it, and tell you about it.

BuyDig.com Company Information