It's that easy Request Information
3.25/5
Based on 101 reviews that contain star ratingsSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Since the early 90's BuyDig.com has been a forerunner in the consumer electronics marketplace. BuyDig.com offers digital cameras, camcorders, MP3 players, telescopes, kitchen appliances, GPS navigators, printers, Home Theater components including LCD, Plasma, LED and 3D HD televisions, DVD and Blu-Ray players, and so much more. BuyDig.com has been top-rated and is a four-time platinum winner of the Bizrate Circle of Excellence Award. Our goal is to provide our customers with quality products. Visit our website today!

B+BBB Rating
View More View More

121 BuyDig.com Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: June 10, 2018

Purchased refurbished Nikon camera. Wonderfully clean and fit product. Had minor issue with contents which was immediately handled by customer service on the weekend no less, at no cost. I will be looking at this seller in the future to meet my needs.

Get expert buying tips about Deal Websites delivered to your inbox.

Original review: June 4, 2018

They sent me a tv that the screen was broken and 3 days later than the original del date sent it back and still waiting on a refund. It’s been 6 months now POS company do not order anything from them. Wish they would have had a -5 for the stars to give them.

Original review: May 29, 2018

I got a confirmation order and never received the products. I emailed and got no response 4 days after. I called and was told that my order was cancelled and no reason was given to me. When I said, "You could have called me or emailed me" they said, "You need to talk to billing." I was left on the phone for several minutes to get no answer. Very unprofessional and bad experience where my time was wasted!!!

No response received
Original review: April 11, 2018

DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH BUYDIG!! I placed an order and chose to pay for 1 day shipping, the shipping info on the order told me it would be delivered 4-10-2018 (the next day). The afternoon of the 10th I received an email saying my order just shipped and will be here 4-11. I called customer service and the young lady told me I ordered it too late and that their warehouse was closed. I tried to explain to her that the order when placed told me it would arrive 4-10 and that is why I paid extra. She kept telling me that it was ordered after 3 and that their website says that items ordered after 3 may not be shipped that day. She mentioned a clock or counter on the website.

I told her I did not go to the main page. I had followed a link to the product. She told me this clock was on each item. She became rude and argumentative. I said I will just have to blast them with online review and she actually laughed. I could not believe it. So after I hung up I went to their site and looked for this clock or counter. I still can not find one. I will never do business with this company again.

Original review: March 22, 2018

I would not recommend ordering a product through BuyDig.com. Unlike Amazon, when you receive a defective product, they will not take it back. They said that it has to be unopened. How would I know a drone is defective if I didn't take it out of the package? Instead, they tell you to contact the manufacturer, which in my case turned out to be a foreign company that will not answer emails. The literature instructed us to ship our "pocket drone" to a repair center in Miami, who told us it was not repairable and to contact the manufacturer directly. Then they requested $15 to ship our defective item back to us. Then, as mentioned, the manufacturer will not answer emails. DON'T order from BuyDig and DON'T expect warranty support from DOBBY.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about BuyDig.com?

Insufficient response received
Original review: Feb. 28, 2018

Ordered zoom lens with bundle. They sent wrong charger and lens. I agreed to keep if send me correct charger. They said, "Ok stop the return and will send charger." After 2 weeks I contacted them and they said they don't replace chargers. I file complaints and BuyDig supervisor call said would send me a charger and lens. Still haven't received them. This company hasn't any integrity. They lied to me two times. Don't trust this company called Buydig!

Original review: Feb. 17, 2018

Love BuyDig!!! Purchased a RTF racing FPV drone (Walkera Rodeo 110). Best price out there. Great customer service. Shipping was super fast. Even purchased again within a week lol. Don't hesitate!!! Also sends out a customer service phone number to call if any problems!!! Try and get that anymore, everyone wants you to email and then maybe get back to you. Not BuyDig! Will def. purchase from them again!!!

Original review: Feb. 17, 2018

I purchased my drone from them for almost $1800 which is the same as other online sellers. I chose them because of positive reviews and the fact that they are close to me and they offered overnight shipping. I ordered on Thursday night and was offered Overnight delivery for Saturday AM or PM since I missed the cutoff for Friday. I chose Saturday AM to be safe and paid for the service. I called Friday morning and spoke with Josh who guaranteed my delivery for Saturday morning.

Unfortunately they close on Fridays at 2pm and are CLOSED on Saturdays (WHAT?). Upon checking my shipping info, I was given Monday delivery. I called FedEx and they confirmed that BuyDig CHOSE No Saturday delivery to save cost and therefore I’m screwed and of course they’re closed so I can’t call and have this fixed. I’m beyond Angry and highly recommend finding a better store. The prices aren’t much less and they flat out lie to you. Unfortunately this is what the American marketplace has become...they take your money anyway possible, lie to you, leave you hanging, and of course aren’t available once you realize you’ve been ripped off... This is terrible and unfortunately this is my only recourse. I don’t normally write reviews but felt I needed to.

No response received
Original review: Feb. 2, 2018

Good deals, terrible shipping. Ordered my television and tracked the package. It arrived in Milwaukee on a Friday at 4am. Called Fedex and was told I could pick it up. Get to Fedex and was told I could NOT have my television, PER BUYDIG. They claimed BUYDIG sent it on an economy saver plan that restricts it from being picked up and that they set the delivery for MONDAY. SO my television that BUYDIG already charged me for will sit in a container for 3 days over Super Bowl weekend <--Which is why I bought it! Absolutely ridiculous! Fedex went round and round with me that it was BUYDIG'S rules and they could not change anything...then I call BUYDIG only to find out they close at 2pm Fridays. NO customer service after 2pm...WHAT??? Luckily I found another company with a similar deal to overnight me a television. Very disappointed.

No response received
Original review: Jan. 17, 2018

I ordered an item several days ago. The website says that the item I ordered (Mavic Pro Platinum Fly More Combo) is in stock and will receive in 2-5 days. Speak with customer service because they said something needed to be "verified" and yet my account has already been charged and transaction posted with my bank meaning BuyDig has been paid. Was contacted back saying there is no problem and that they just take forever on all order (basically is was customer service told me). It's now almost the end of a full business week and not so much as a tracking number. Not so sure about this, I wonder if the item is in stock or if this is a complete scam...

Original review: Jan. 12, 2018

I order a turntable, a upgrade cartridge for turntable and vinyl record cleaning kit on 11-24-17. A week later I get an email saying they were sorry and they sold out of the turntable cartridge and they refunded me for the cartridge. I contacted customer service and said I wanted to cancel order, I was told it was too late and simply refused delivery and it would returned to them. Well it finally ended up on my porch anyways, So I contact customer service again and they send me the return shipping label. Now I never open the original box. There was no need, I put return label on box and returned to them 11/24/17.

Now I’m thinking this matter is over, but I check my PayPal account and no refund from BuyDig??? So I contact service again on 12/31/17 and they tell me that they only received the vinyl cleaning kit and no turntable. Now this was a very large box that Had some weight to it that I had returned to them. I told them I send the original box to them unopened and surely there was a record of weight of shipment. They told me they would get a hold of return department and call me back on the 01/02/18. Well no call back on the 2nd so I call them back on the 3nd, They tell me they would report the matter to the supervisor and call me back, guess what? No call back! So now I opened claim with PayPal... Such a hassle! Stay away from this place. Not worth the money you think you're saving and the worst customer service ever!

Original review: Dec. 24, 2017

Very disappointed with the service I have received from Buydig. I tried to make two orders for a product that were both cancelled (once by me and the other by my bank). I was charged by Buydig for both orders and after cancelling them I have only been refunded once. After countless emails and phone calls, I have been told that I was only charged once, therefore no additional refund is due. I have sent them copies of my credit card statement which clearly shows that I have definitely been charged by Buydig twice and only refunded once. They refuse to admit it (even with hard proof). My bank has ensured me that Buydig has charged me twice. I honestly don't know what else I can do to get my money back.

No response received
Original review: Nov. 7, 2017

You lie. You take people's information then try and charge a higher price. Rip off. Cannot be trusted. I hate coward companies like you. Most are run by cowards who fail to stand behind their word.

Resolution response: Oct. 30, 2017

It was the first time I used Buydig and I had a big problem due to their order cancellation. Initially I was unhappy, and contacted their customer service.

Both Saul and Charles from Buydig helped me resolve the issue quickly and professionally. Recommended! A+ customer service.

Original review: Oct. 24, 2017

It was the first time I used Buydig and has to say I am not happy the way they dealt with my situation. Order cancellation is not a big deal and happens all the time with all merchants, but in this case, it was very unusual. I made a purchase of about $140 for a luggage set which seemed like a good deal, and my credit card was charged immediately. The credit card balance also went to posted (within a day or two), that means they kept my money for 5 days, only to tell me at the end that the order was canceled when it was supposed to be delivered. Is this how they do business? I was waiting for those items for my trip the following week. Also they informed me, the credit card refund will take another 5 business day to show up!

I shop online all the time. Almost all vendors such as Amazon do not charge your card until they ship, or at least keep it in pending state, and never had an order canceled after charging the credit card. Later I found out on a public forum that they did the same thing to other shoppers too. I just realized, if they do this to 10000 customers for about $100 on average by offering too good deals, they get to keep about $1 million dollars free for 10 days. Are they scamming? Some one should investigate! Time to inform right authority!

No response received
Original review: Oct. 18, 2017

Got a coupon in my email a couple of weeks ago asking me to "reconnect" because it had been quite a while since I ordered anything. The coupon was for: "$20 off $20 minimum purchase". I thought "Great, I’ll find something and order it!" Went to the site, and found 2 "Rawlings Official Baseballs" at $10 each. I added them to my cart, then tried to apply the coupon. I got the error: "Please add another $0.00 to use the coupon". Tried to call their 800 number but found out they were closed for the next 2 weeks for some obscure holiday. Finally got a hold of them today, spoke to someone in sales, told him the issue, and told me to speak to a CSR. Then I told the CSR the issue, told me I needed to speak to sales.

Finally spoke to "Nathan" in sales who thought it was quite odd and put me on hold to see what he could do. Then I was thrown back into the queue, and got "Josh". Told him I was on hold and got sent to him. He assured me this would be the last stop, and he would "definitely" take care of the problem. Explained the issue to him. He said that was odd and he would fix it. Then he put me on hold, came back and apologized, because apparently those items, just happened to be out of stock. I said: "They show in stock, it let me add them, and your CSR said they were in stock." He replied "Sorry, I guess the system wasn't updated." "Why don't you find something "around" $20 (because everything ends in ".99". and I’ll definitely make it right)." Obviously, they don't want my order to be free, and they're just making excuses... not sure if I’m going to bother calling back. Hopefully it's another 8 years before they bother me again...

Factual basis uncertain
Original review: Oct. 9, 2017

I ordered a product on Saturday 10/7/17. I paid for one day shipping $15.00 extra. The item is suppose to be here today Monday 10/9/17. I call to see where my order ya is and am told, "It was canceled, someone in your family must of canceled it," (which no one did), I ask to speak to supervisor and am told he’ll call me back. No callback at all 4 hours later. I call back and now I’m told I will receive another callback - none. I tell customer service that this is a spam and I never canceled the order and I want my product - which I’m told, "You cannot have product reorder and recharge your card" - why do they can keep doing same thing to me. No thanks! They tell me call my cc company because they canceled the order which they didn’t and to then it was still pending as of today. Do yourself a favor. Don’t order from this site. They lie. They're thieves not trustworthy and want to take your money and customer service sucks!

Original review: Oct. 9, 2017

I ordered a camera on a Saturday night and paid extra for 2 day shipping. I needed the camera on Tuesday to give to someone who was going overseas on Wednesday morning. DAY 1: Monday; Day 2: Tuesday. Monday morning I received the tracking information that it would be here on Wednesday. Too late! They should do what Amazon does and say when the item will get there next to each shipping option. I cancelled my order and will buy the camera for the same price somewhere else.

Resolution response: Oct. 17, 2017

Spoke with Saul ** several times regarding this issue. After being hesitant to reorder he convinced me, and gave me a great deal on the TV I REALLY wanted and guaranteed it's date.

Was incredibly helpful and has truly changed my mind about buydig.com. Would highly recommend.

Original review: Oct. 6, 2017

Thought I was getting a great deal on a Samsung TV. Bought it and purchased delivery for the next day. 30 hours later the order was still 'processing.' I emailed customer service and informed them I live in a city and had to take a half day to accept the shipment, and asked for an update. Never heard back. Later that night, I contacted again and asked what the issue was. I told them if they could get it to me the next day (a full day later) that was still fine, but if not to cancel the order as I was leaving town. I got a response an hour later that they cancelled my order. How is this a way to run a business?

Resolution response: Oct. 25, 2017

The company has recently resolved all of my complaints and I'm happy with them again.

Original review: Sept. 14, 2017

I was pleased initially when I was promptly refunded for one of two Nikon batteries I bought that was faulty. Then, when the second battery also failed within a week, the honeymoon was over and I was rudely ignored at every succeeding attempt to communicate with their Customer Service. So, after the one refunded battery, I am left with NO functioning batteries and am out $110.00 without anything to show for it. VERY poor showing BuyDig. You should be ashamed.

Original review: Sept. 2, 2017

The majority of companies today will hassle you or require you to pay any shipping costs to return a defective product. What an overwhelming and pleasant surprise I had when I had to return an item to this company. I ordered a Cobra Dashcam. I already own one and wanted a second one for my other car. When I received it, I immediately installed it and found that it would not work. Now this was a brand new unit and it was defective right out of the box. So I followed the instructions for returning it to the company. I had to pay the shipping costs to return it. I contacted customer service and was informed that upon receipt of the item, I would be issued a refund of my shipping cost if I would send them my receipt. I did so and and received the refund. This was my first order from the company and it will certainly not be my last. I look forward to purchasing from them again.

Original review: Aug. 30, 2017

The water goes into the ice cube maker but it does not get cold and freeze. This is a brand new ice machine and this was the first time I plugged it in. I am extremely disappointed! Product was sold to me as new and not refurbished.

Original review: Aug. 28, 2017

I purchased an 2017 LG TV for the best price I could find in a retail store or online. The service was great and I received the TV within only a few days. I would definitely buy again AND recommend to family & friends.

Original review: July 19, 2017

I needed to exchange a TV. I didn't have any problems returning the TV, but wanted the replacement sent through a different shipping carrier. I had been told multiple times this was not possible by different customer service representatives. Upon speaking to the supervisor he understood my concerns about the shipping carrier they were using. The supervisor apologized and worked with me to send the replacement TV through a trucking service. I feel the supervisor took the time resolve my concerns appropriately.

Original review: July 18, 2017

I routinely check and search BeachCamera/BuyDig.com for products, and I have consistently found great deals, with mind blowing prices. On every order I have placed, I consistently have a great purchasing/checkout experience, fast shipping and on the occasions where I have contacted them with questions, they have been fantastic in answering and resolving. I look forward to continuing my business with them and highly recommend them.

Original review: July 18, 2017

I've been looking for tire pressure monitors for my truck for a year now but the price was way too high every where I looked until I got an ad for BuyDig.com. I couldn't believe how inexpensive they were there plus they offered free shipping. Needless to say I will be buying a lot more from them.

Resolution response: July 27, 2017

After having 2 cancellation order issues and improper accessories in the final delivered order Buydig.com called me multiple times to resolve my issues. They refunded me for all accessories that did not work with my Phantom Pro 4 Plus.

Original review: July 18, 2017

BuyDig.com cancelled my order TWICE during their 'VERIFICATION' process but happened to CHARGE me TWICE on my debit card holding my funds for 3 days. I had to make multiple phone calls after the 3rd order was placed to make sure they did not cancel it again. The verification dept./billing dept. was so AWFUL and rude on the phone. A supervisor promised to return my phone calls and even gave me his "person" phone number to expedite the order which was a joke since he did not take or return my calls.

Resolution response: July 22, 2017

I feel it only fair to retract my earlier review and say that while a mistake was made they have bent over backwards and are bending over backwards to make it right. I am very impressed and actually more than a little bit amazed at their prompt and thorough attention to an issue I was sure they would try to duck and ignore. So long as they do what they say they will do I would certainly recomend Buy Dig.com to a freind

Original review: July 15, 2017

I am satisfied with their product which was nice and new and in the Box but incredibly dissatisfied with their billing which was double what was agreed on and what my receipt from them or Google was full my bank account was over $400 in the hole when I put my check in this week because of the overdraft charges caused by them billing the $124.94 twice. I am still trying to figure out how to resolve this if I even can.

Original review: July 6, 2017

I've purchased multiple items from BuyDig over the years and never had an issue until my most recent purchase (delayed shipping and then a defective product). Sherry ** immediately contacted me and offered to replace the defective products to maintain BuyDig’s relationship and reputation. Because of Sherry's efforts (and great prices), I’ll continue to purchase products from BuyDig.

Original review: June 28, 2017

This was my first order. You guys did great. It was shipped before the end of the day and had a great price. FedEx and the USPS took their time, but it got here exactly when you said to expect it. I hope you have other Apple HomeKit products I can order as I automate my house.

Original review: June 14, 2017

I usually prefer to buy stuff in store as I had bad experience in past but estore like BuyDig are the reason that I keep coming back to buy online. This time I stopped in to buy my niece a new MacBook. It took me a little while to finalize the store as I was looking for best price and I got a right deal here. I chat with the online support and also called 800-617-4686 and told person what she needed. Like I said I know nothing about computers... Anyway I called my niece who then spoke with the person. She was VERY helpful and answered all her questions.

I purchased the MacBook and told him I wanted it sent to my niece who lives on the east coast. The sales person (Lindsay) said not a problem and no shipping charge to have it delivered. COOL! The purchase came with Webroot protection, plus I bought the three year warranty protection for like $200.00 but overall experience was pleasant and product was absolute magical :) Thank you BuyDig for making things easier

BuyDig.com expert review by Erin Huffstetler

BuyDig.com was established during the 1990s and is headquartered in Edison, N.J. The company is associated with BeachCamera.com, and both sites sell a variety of products, but they focus on electronics.

• Payment options: In addition to standard debit and credit card payments, BuyDig lets customers checkout with their Amazon account, PayPal account, Visa Checkout or PayPal Credit.

• Blog: BuyDig’s blog has useful articles on simplifying your life, news on new electronics and gadgets, photography tips and more. Consumers can follow the blog on Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest.

• Blowout Deals: Consumers who are unsure about which product is best for their situation or the specifications of different products can call the company or use the live chat feature on the website. The customer service number is clearly displayed on the homepage.

• Customer support: Consumers who are unsure about which product is best for their situation or the specifications of different products can call the company or use the live chat feature on the website. The customer service number is clearly displayed on the homepage.

• Free shipping: All items shipping to physical addresses in the 48 contiguous states qualify for free shipping. Some items or orders also qualify for expedited or overnight shipping.

• Best for: BuyDig.com is best for those looking for special deals and free shipping on electronics.

Profile picture of Erin Huffstetler
Erin Huffstetler

Deal Websites Contributing Editor

Erin Huffstetler is the Frugal Living Guide at About.com, and the founder of MyFrugalHome.com. If there’s a way to get something for less, Erin will find it, and tell you about it.

BuyDig.com Company Information