BuyDig

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

I purchased three suitcases from them like NINE DAYS AGO on Nov. 19th. They charged me immediately after the order is placed and until now it is still not shipped. I am leaving the country soon and really in need of those suitcases. When I called them today, the answer I got is: "If the suitcase does not get shipped the day after tomorrow, feel free to cancel the deal." There were lots of great deals for suitcases during Thanksgiving and one nearly the same offer from Amazon as BuyDig. I passed on all of them because of this order I made at BuyDig in an earlier time.

Now the discount season passed away and they asked me to cancel the order!! By cancelling the order it means I have to buy same three suitcases with greater price. Not to mention how hard it is to go through bank and fighting for my refund. It was the first time I try this site and literally worst e-commerce site I've ever tried. I would not recommend to any of my friends. And I don't like them charging me immediately and leaving the item unshipped for NINE DAYS.

Buying shouldn't be this complicated. I've never been this frustrated with any online store as I am with BuyDig. I understand that they need to make sure that all transactions are legitimate but should make it more efficient. I had to talk to my bank twice and at the end had to cancel my order because BuyDig inefficiency.

Ordered a 700 drone on 10/1/16. They charged my credit card and said it would ship out in three days. It is now 11/8/2016, and after multiple calls and promises from the company, I still have not received the items. The BuyDig.com site says the item is in stock and ready to ship but they do not have the item. DO NOT TRUST THIS WEBSITE. They will take your money and charge your credit card and then give you all kind of runaround about where your item is. Now my credit company is fighting with the site to get my $700 back. Think twice and then again before using BuyDig.com.

Free shipping way too slow. I figured I'd save $15 on a printer compared to Amazon but despite the listing saying it would be coming from Nevada, it's coming from the East Coast, over a week away. If I knew that ahead of time, I would not have bothered. Never again.

They lied telling me I'm fob, they had a 1000 yuneec q5004k in stock and I could have it by a few days. After a few days they admitted they had none in stock so I called for 5 days asking them to remove the item can be shipped today if it's not even in stock, but of course that never happened. That deception that pissed me off so badly. I finally received my drone with a broken camera to have to wait another month. Then they never sent my 50.00 gift card until I mentioned it. This made me want to give them another chance. But of course it's going terrible once again.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about BuyDig.com?

Consumer Increased Rating!

Bought a Pentax K-30 lens kit open box special. Was very pleased with the camera but their site listing stated the bundle included a weather resistant lens yet it did not come with this weather resistant lens, rather a normal lens. A full weather resistance lens kit is one of the main reasons I ordered from them so it is disappointing that I didn't receive the actual product being advertised and what I was expecting upon ordering. I wish I could recommend their company to other but it is impossible to do so when their listings can potentially not match what is being ordered.

My order came quickly. I went camping for 5 days and the Ice maker had no problem producing ice for 4 people plus. I had filled a gallon zip lock bag full of ice to start but I never got to use it because the machine produced enough ice during the times we wanted ice with no problems.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I saw the electronic bells and I thought that they were more versatile for my doors and so I bought a couple of them from BuyDig.com. They're the ones who ship it but it can go about days. Also sometimes, I might need an item but when I go after another, they will all be gone. I understand that is their business model so I think that they're fine so far. If those doorbells work and depict what I want them to do to work safe, I definitely will shop with them again.

I purchased a drone. I flew the drone once. I realized it did not fly like the one I used to have before it crashed. I assumed the drone with the 4K camera was the professional because the professional used to be the only drone with the 4K camera. I assumed wrong. I thought there was no chance they would take it back and that I'd be 800 bucks in the hole. However I gave it a try and requested a full return. Since everything was in perfect condition they accepted the return and now I can get the correct drone. They deserve commendation for putting the consumer first and not grabbing the money without regards to the consumer's satisfaction.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I bought an audio interface, a recording equipment bundled with microphones. BuyDig.com had the cheapest rates and had exactly what I wanted. Everything was bundled the right way at the right price. Everything came in good shape. I will shop at BuyDig again if I find something I like for a cheaper price or if I can find it in a bundle.

Factual basis uncertain

BEWARE! BEWARE! BuyDig at it again. They send an email with the price of the Cuisinart DCC-500 12-Cup Programmable Black Coffeemaker - Factory Refurbished for MSRP: $110.00. OUR PRICE: $29.99. However when you click to purchase it comes up on their site for List Price $110.00. You Save $61.00 (55%). Our Price $49.00.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I came across BuyDig.com while surfing the web and shopping online, and I chose them over other shopping websites because of their prices. I bought a special washer, and I didn’t have difficulty with anything. They were very prompt in delivering it, which is very good. I didn't even ask for any enhanced speedy delivery, but I received it within four days. I also appreciate the offers that they sometimes send for a certain percentage off, which I might take advantage of. I'm looking for some patio furniture, but I haven’t found that I really like so far. Overall, it was an awesome experience.

I had no issues navigating the site. The item I received was exactly as described, and at a competitive price. Being only 15 miles away, I expected to receive the package in a timely manner & was not disappointed. Two days after ordering the box was at my front door.

I can honestly say I have never had a bad purchasing experience with BuyDig. I look forward to looking through their email sales flier as you never know what's going to be at a good price and something that fits a need or desire. Do I recommend them? Yes. Do I find value in what they post about their products? Yes, and they also provide detailed specs about their products, which I find most useful. As an example, I bought the FiiO E6 headphone amp, and the site let me know that the output was under a 32 ohm load, as well as the distortion. I am totally satisfied with my purchasing experiences and service of BUYDIG.COM.

Resolution response: Sept. 27, 2016

I had purchased an HP All-in-one computer and it didn't come as it was advertised. But I will give them credit they quickly took it back and made it right. Yes, I will do business with them in the future. I had done a review before. I had given them a chance to contact me back. Sometimes we need to give companies a time to see just what happened even though we are upset with what happened!

Original review: Sept. 8, 2016

Not what it was advertised. Simple. It had been used and was repaired, not an open box. I have purchased many 'open box' units in the past. They were new, not used. Unhappy. You could say that.

Resolution response: Sept. 14, 2016

I had some issue with my order and almost give up on it. I got a direct call from one of customer relation representatives. He was very polite, nice and handled issue in the best professional manner. Glad I choose your site to shop. Thank you.

Original review: Sept. 8, 2016

Hello. My order is not fully completed. I still have not received some part of included items. In total I am missing 30% of my order. After 5 weeks still hoping you will send me those.

I have made more than five major purchases from BuyDig.com and have never been disappointed. When I recently asked Customer Service for shipping info, they quickly acknowledged I was a frequent buyer and they thanked me for my patronage. Very professional. On a 65 inch Samsung TV, I saved over $260. Fantastic.

I have purchased 2 items from BuyDig, and am very satisfied. The shipping was fast, and quality of products was excellent. I will definitely look to them for future purchases.

Vivosmart Wireless Activity Wristband with Heart Rate Monitor. Viewing area is so cramped that I can't read any displayed messages or numbers. This device is unusable. I would like to return it for a working model or a refund.

Canon EF-S 10-18mm F4.5-5.6 IS STM Camera Lens - The lens arrived in a pleasingly timely manner. I love the lens. It gives me the wide angle view I was looking for at a very modest price. A great purchase, at a great price. I am very pleased with my purchase from BuyDig.com

Prompt service, but your credit card account with banks are taken as frauds for 4 times. I eventually pay for PayPal. You need to work with the credit card. Visa MasterCard and Discover, nothing worked.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I bought a WeatherTech from BuyDig because it was cheaper in their website and they're reliable. If I decide to buy something related to the WeatherTech, I would shop with them again.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

The only reason why I shopped at BuyDig.com was because of the price. The site was easy to navigate, but BuyDig and other online shopping sites are about all the same. I would shop there again if I want an item and they have the best price and shipping.

Very quick delivery! Satisfied with the service and delivery time. The product itself broke the very first time we used it though! (luggage) Thank you.

Resolution In Progress

Resolution response: Nov. 17, 2016

Update: They refunded the value of the correct "Koptercase" and let me keep the backpack case. There was still the negative review I gave for the lenses. They offered me a credit much greater than the $30 I was out for the lenses, for merchandise on their site. I was skeptical and waited until I actually had a need for something before I took them up on their offer. I placed an order and contacted customer service and sure enough, it was approved and delivered. They bent over backward once all the issues got to someone who could correct the problem. I am VERY pleased with the resolution. Thank you BuyDig.

Original review: June 14, 2016

I purchased a Phantom 3 Advanced package deal including an extra battery and Aluminum case. The phantom came a little longer than stated but the case and battery were back ordered. Of course they don't tell you that when you buy. Waited a week and finally got shipping confirmation. I was happy. A few days went by and I received the package with the wrong case, a backpack case that I do not need or want. Contacted them and got a robot response. 5 days have gone by and they have not addressed the issue.

I also purchased lens filters from them that the camera on the Phantom could not support. I requested a refund and have not heard back from them. Their website says "be the first to write a review" on the lens filters. I wrote a review so someone else wouldn't throw $30 away and they did not post it. I'm guessing there are many negative reviews about that product and they take them down so as to keep making their money on an inferior product. I should have read the reviews first. No more BuyDig.com for sure.

On the 26th of May 2016, I purchased a NEW 50 inch Samsung Smart TV. Because I am in the Midwood area of Brooklyn, NY and they are located in Edison, NJ, shipping to my door is one day once FedEx picks it up. Well I received it on June 2nd, 2016. OK the holiday... I get it. Boxed well and arrived without a dent on the box. I set it up, plugged it in and found a terrible flaw in the screen, almost like a halo effect. I phoned C.S. and was offered 150.00 refund off of the price. Wait, if I wanted to buy a damaged TV I'd shop eBay. I told them I wanted a replacement as per the website return policy. They refused to replace it. They told me to send it back. They provided a RMA # and told me to call FedEx for a pickup and then to order a new one. Well well well, I bet you can see where this is going.

I ordered a new one and then 5 minutes later called customer service and told them to send FedEx to my house for a P/U and to drop off my new TV at the same time. They agreed to this. Four day later no tracking number on the new order and no FedEx P/U. Yes I used PayPal. I got on the phone with the always nice PayPal and they contacted BuyDig. They cancelled and reversed the charges for both Samsungs.

I was trying to buy a $900.00 4K PC Monitor. It was in stock and said it would ship in 24-48 hours. I placed order and they took my money within hours. Now here I am a week later with an order that is STILL in PROCESSING stage. I call twice, the first time the lady acted like I was a burden and asked why I am call when it was only 4 days. I tell her it was express delivery and was supposed to be here and she said call back by 5 if I don't have a ship confirmation by the end of day.

I am nice and give them another 2 days to figure this out and then call back just to have them treat me like I have no business calling them about my order. Then they tell me it might ship tomorrow. I insisted they call whoever is supposed to ship it, then after being on hold for a while I was told they don't have any and are trying to get more. Then continued to say they are not sure when they would have one and told me to wait and see what happens. I laugh and of course asked for a refund. So no monitor and still out my money not sure if I will get it, good thing I used PayPal. I will never order from there again and would recommend you stay far away from them.

Ordered a Canon camera kit from Sears but Buydig was actually the company. Buydig shipped the camera kit but the flash that attaches to the camera doesn't work. Canon said the flash is not compatible with the camera. Buydig says they don't have that flash. Ray at Buydig told me they can't afford to provide the flash that goes with the camera. I WILL NEVER DO BUSINESS WITH BUYDIG AGAIN!!! Buydig had no intentions of providing the flash that goes with the camera right from the start. Buydig is a fly by night business taking advantage of anyone they can. Buydig is a disgrace.

Tried to buy an item on the website, so it asked me to create an account--fair enough. When I tried to create the account, it said their system was 'undergoing maintenance,' and 'sorry for this unavoidable delay,' blah blah blah. OK. Then it wouldn't let me order my item, because I didn't have an account! Tried the 'live help,' which was actually a nano-bot, no help at all. Clicked on the customer service number--they're closed at 3:00 on a Friday--during the Holiday Shopping Season! They seemed to have worked very hard to stymie customer purchases. I won't be back.

I ordered a $599 monitor on their website and when I went to check out it allowed me to pay with PayPal which I did. PayPal passed it on to my bank. They both show that the money went to BuyDig. BuyDig says they have no record of the order. They have my money. I filed a dispute with PayPal. I get Citibank to help but they were less than worthless. I have no item for which I paid and BuyDig has my money. I wonder where they put it. I'm 73 and handicapped so now I have no money to buy a present for son.

BuyDig Company Profile