Get Started

2. Shopping
  3. Deal Websites

3.0/5 (254 ratings)

About BuyDig.com

Since the early 90's BuyDig.com has been a forerunner in the consumer electronics marketplace. BuyDig.com offers digital cameras, camcorders, MP3 players, telescopes, kitchen appliances, GPS navigators, printers, Home Theater components including LCD, Plasma, LED and 3D HD televisions, DVD and Blu-Ray players, and so much more. BuyDig.com has been top-rated and is a four-time platinum winner of the Bizrate Circle of Excellence Award. Our goal is to provide our customers with quality products. Visit our website today!

BuyDig.com Reviews

1 featured review
How do I know I can trust these reviews about BuyDig.com?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about BuyDig.com?

Original review: Nov. 24, 2021

Purchased a new Garmin solar watch from BuyDig, everything came well packaged and customer service was very responsive along the way with questions I had regarding my item. Would buy again from BuyDig in the future!

Get buying tips about Deal Websites delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Nov. 6, 2021

I am not one to typically write reviews, but BuyDig customer service on this purchase was awesome and will have me purchasing again. The first area they were helpful was registering the warranty for me. I was unable to get it working on my side, but was able to send the required documents to customer service, who was able to get this done for me. The next was my $200 Visa gift cards to be received with my purchase. They were supposed to take 2-4 weeks to arrive, and at week 5 I emailed asking what happened. They said they were not sure, apologized, and just credited me $200 immediately in place of the cards. Getting taken care of like that without jumping through a bunch of hoops really felt good, and I will purchase here again.

Original review: July 24, 2021

Great seller! Super fast shipping and Sunny step machine with resistance bands was just as described and at a great price. Will definitely do business with again without question. They kept well informed on shipping and contact information if I had any questions through email. Excellent company and they are hard to come by these days! Thanks, Rob.

Original review: May 27, 2021

I had a great experience ordering from BuyDig.com. The process was very simple, and the order arrived very quickly. Nancy in support was extremely helpful when I reached out with a question about my order. I would not hesitate to order from them again in the future.

Original review: Jan. 13, 2021

I received a LG OLED TV with a defective screen. There was a vertical line going through from top to bottom, and it was more visible in gray scenes. I had a multiple calls and emails with Buydig to talked about the issue and try to get it replaced. It took a few days and I heard inconsistent solutions between on-call and email customer services. Eventually, Nancy helped me to confirmed the replacement can be processed. However, since the issue (vertical line) was gone after a few days, I chose to keep the TV and keep watching. Even though I didn't replace the TV until I am writing this review, I still want to thank Nancy for her patient, keeping customers in mind, and trying to provide the best solution to me.

Original review: Nov. 8, 2021

Ordered the surface duo but the software was so bad there was no way I could use it as my daily driver. I tried to return it and nobody responded. I will never, ever, ever order from Buydig.com. I will definitely will not recommend this site.

Original review: Nov. 6, 2021

Ordered my television new television for the start of the football season which was guaranteed to be delivered before Sunday. Ended up taking almost three weeks to actually receive my television. Took four separate phone calls with the very rude shipping company to finally get my television delivered. Had to also contact customer service to receive my warranty.

Original review: Sept. 27, 2021

Purchased a 2 rack of ring stick up cams for a friend who's been having issues at his house with some white trash delinquents. Only received ONE!!! Was not even offered the other camera I BOUGHT. Not my dang fault. YOUR post was wrong!! You're supposed to be professionals and the customer service was nothing to rave about and they still at it. Will be reporting to the BBB. They already have 40 complaints and a 1.8 star rating.

i havebeen reaching out

Original review: July 15, 2021

Very unfortunate. Bought a Samsung Frame TV bezel they claimed to have in stock. Would ship out in “2” days. A month later, no shipping, no tracking, no update. I’ve given multiple opportunities for them to earn my business and do what’s right. It’s a scam. If you ordered, file a fraud claim with your card issuer ASAP. Read the reviews. It’s really unfortunate. Even the customer service thread is wrong. I have a month of documentation to prove it.

BuyDig.com response

Austin I am very sorry for the confusion, we have issued a full refund. We hope everything is now resolved if you need any further assistance please reach out to us.

Original review: June 13, 2021

Paid $1649 for tv they said was in stock, it is not, refused a refund. Buydig.com customer service delays and obfuscates trying to get me to wait, offer "huge discount", anything but saying sorry we don't have the tv we said we had, here's your credit card refund as prompt as we took 30 seconds to charge me eh?

BuyDig.com response

I am very sorry for this confusion, this is completely unacceptable. I would like the opportunity to make this up to you. Please reach out to me at 732-387-3220.

BuyDig.com author review by Erin Huffstetler

BuyDig.com was established during the 1990s and is headquartered in Edison, N.J. The company is associated with BeachCamera.com, and both sites sell a variety of products, but they focus on electronics.

• Payment options: In addition to standard debit and credit card payments, BuyDig lets customers checkout with their Amazon account, PayPal account, Visa Checkout or PayPal Credit.

• Blog: BuyDig’s blog has useful articles on simplifying your life, news on new electronics and gadgets, photography tips and more. Consumers can follow the blog on Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest.

• Blowout Deals: Consumers who are unsure about which product is best for their situation or the specifications of different products can call the company or use the live chat feature on the website. The customer service number is clearly displayed on the homepage.

• Customer support: Consumers who are unsure about which product is best for their situation or the specifications of different products can call the company or use the live chat feature on the website. The customer service number is clearly displayed on the homepage.

• Free shipping: All items shipping to physical addresses in the 48 contiguous states qualify for free shipping. Some items or orders also qualify for expedited or overnight shipping.

by Erin Huffstetler Deal Websites Contributing Editor

Erin Huffstetler is the Frugal Living Guide at About.com, and the founder of MyFrugalHome.com. If there’s a way to get something for less, Erin will find it, and tell you about it.

BuyDig.com Company Information