2. Shopping
  3. Deal Websites
ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.07/5

Since the early 90's BuyDig.com has been a forerunner in the consumer electronics marketplace. BuyDig.com offers digital cameras, camcorders, MP3 players, telescopes, kitchen appliances, GPS navigators, printers, Home Theater components including LCD, Plasma, LED and 3D HD televisions, DVD and Blu-Ray players, and so much more. BuyDig.com has been top-rated and is a four-time platinum winner of the Bizrate Circle of Excellence Award. Our goal is to provide our customers with quality products. Visit our website today!

View More View More

BuyDig.com Reviews

1 featured review
View 1 featured review
Original review: Jan. 11, 2020

My wife and I were looking for a Samsung QN82Q60RA TV and when we checked prices on BuyDig.com we were pleasantly surprised. They have been around for quite some time so I wasn't worried and ordered the TV. It showed up the day before Christmas from a great delivery service and helped me get it into the house and verify there were no problems with it. Pretty much everything went just the way it should. Thank you Buydig.com.

Get expert buying tips about Deal Websites delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Oct. 4, 2019

65" Samsung Television. The first TV I got quit working after approximately 6 months. I contacted Samsung Warranty Services and they sent a tech out who diagnosed the problem as a bad LED Screen. He contacted Samsung to order a replacement part but they denied the request stating that my model number was a Canadian model and could not be serviced in the US. I called Canada Samsung and they said the TV had to be in Canada to be serviced. After going back and forth several times I contacted BuyDig where I purchased it from and they immediately apologized and sent me a newer model television that arrived ahead of schedule and worked just fine and even sent me a $50.00 coupon for my trouble. I am extremely happy with them and would gladly recommend them to anyone and plan on doing business with them in the future. One very satisfied customer!!

Original review: Sept. 24, 2019

I purchased a Sylvania under counter TV from BuyDig.com via Amazon. The contrast and color could not be adjusted. After posting my problem BuyDig contacted me (didn't expect that) and offered to exchange the defective TV for a same model TV. I received it the day after I shipped the defective one, tested it before installing it and am so satisfied with the service I've received. Yanill ** followed up with an email to be sure I was happy with the transaction.

Original review: July 21, 2019

I was looking for a camera for some family pictures and a Nikon 1 S1 10.1MP Red Digital Camera with 11-27.5mm Lens caught my eye. I wanted a reasonably priced camera and the refurbished models I saw online offered that. I waited a couple of weeks and saw this particular camera at a couple of different sites and pounced on the offer from Buydig.com which was about $20 under the next best offer. I have had a great experience buying this and other products from Buydig.com and continue to monitor the site for additional items. Great online Site...

Original review: June 29, 2019

BuyDig has really stepped up to the plate to show they truly know the meaning of customer service, by correcting something that wasn't even their fault! I had ordered a 60" tripod from them that Fedex delivered to the wrong apt, something they have done 3 times recently, 2 of them, the tripod and another package on the same day! However, the other package was returned to the office, and I was notified, but my tripod wasn't. After Fedex was unable to retrieve my package, I turned to ebay, to possibly have the tripod replaced, but I was refused replacement and a refund, even though I had been home during the time the delivery had taken place and nothing was ever placed on my porch, nor did anyone knock on my door.

To say I was upset, is an understatement. Throughout this BuyDig kept in contact and told me what I needed to do to start an inquiry. Michael, from BuyDig contacted me again about a week after eBay closed my case, to see if I could do a review for the tripod. I told them I had never received it, nor would I get a refund. He told me he was sorry to hear that. He emailed me again later to tell me he was sending me another tripod at no charge. I am so excited!! I've wanted a tripod for quite a while, and to not get my tripod AND lose my money was so disheartening!! I told him to put a note for Fedex to take it to the office, as they have a problem finding my apt. We shall see on Monday, July 1, 2019!! Thank you so much BuyDig!! Y'all are the absolute greatest!! I will let you know the minute I get it!!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about BuyDig.com?

Original review: Feb. 12, 2020

When I ordered the tv the web site stated a 2-5 day delivery time frame. I inquired after a few days and found out that a tv of that size would be on a 7-10 day delivery. It was actually delivered on the 11th day (which the delivery service was excellent). We had anticipated it for a Super Bowl party but was delivered 4 days too late. Had we know that it was going to take that long, we would of just ordered from Best Buy.

BuyDig.com response

You’re right, and we need to do something about this immediately. I understand your experiences has changed your thoughts of us. Please give me a call at 732-387-3220 and I can try to make this up for you.

Original review: Feb. 12, 2020

Nikon D7500 DSLR Camera Pro Memory Triple Battery Recording Bun. When I first received my order, I was pleased with the bundle, but later found that two of the 17 Items failed to work. Your policy is that I should send back the entire order to get replacements for the two items. What a bother!!!! And It doesn't make any sense to me! The remaining items were great.

BuyDig.com response
    Hello Don,

I completely understand the frustration you should not be forced to return the complete bundle for two small accessories. I would love to try and help you out. Please give me a call at 732-387-3220 we can discuss some possible resolutions.

Original review: Feb. 10, 2020

Great price, received next day, website is easy to navigate. And GREAT Deal!!! All around great experience. I love BuyDig and shop on their website often and am never disappointed. They have the best selections and prices and the customer service is always friendly and knowledgeable.

Original review: Feb. 10, 2020

An easy and responsive site with pleasant customer service makes buying easy peasey. Shipping is quick and easy. Ordering is easy and quick. Great products at a great price point. Very well designed website and good graphics with a full description of all products. Good job guys.

Original review: Feb. 9, 2020

The order has been canceled without any notification and keep asking the order whether or not I have got it. Your system is not as good as it should be. The bad experience and loss opportunity of the customer to get your services.

BuyDig.com expert review by Erin Huffstetler

BuyDig.com was established during the 1990s and is headquartered in Edison, N.J. The company is associated with BeachCamera.com, and both sites sell a variety of products, but they focus on electronics.

• Payment options: In addition to standard debit and credit card payments, BuyDig lets customers checkout with their Amazon account, PayPal account, Visa Checkout or PayPal Credit.

• Blog: BuyDig’s blog has useful articles on simplifying your life, news on new electronics and gadgets, photography tips and more. Consumers can follow the blog on Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest.

• Blowout Deals: Consumers who are unsure about which product is best for their situation or the specifications of different products can call the company or use the live chat feature on the website. The customer service number is clearly displayed on the homepage.

• Customer support: Consumers who are unsure about which product is best for their situation or the specifications of different products can call the company or use the live chat feature on the website. The customer service number is clearly displayed on the homepage.

• Free shipping: All items shipping to physical addresses in the 48 contiguous states qualify for free shipping. Some items or orders also qualify for expedited or overnight shipping.

• Best for: BuyDig.com is best for those looking for special deals and free shipping on electronics.

by Erin Huffstetler Deal Websites Contributing Editor

Erin Huffstetler is the Frugal Living Guide at About.com, and the founder of MyFrugalHome.com. If there’s a way to get something for less, Erin will find it, and tell you about it.

BuyDig.com Company Information