3.1/5 (270 ratings)

About BuyDig.com

Since the early 90's BuyDig.com has been a forerunner in the consumer electronics marketplace. BuyDig.com offers digital cameras, camcorders, MP3 players, telescopes, kitchen appliances, GPS navigators, printers, Home Theater components including LCD, Plasma, LED and 3D HD televisions, DVD and Blu-Ray players, and so much more. BuyDig.com has been top-rated and is a four-time platinum winner of the Bizrate Circle of Excellence Award. Our goal is to provide our customers with quality products. Visit our website today!

BuyDig.com Reviews

1 featured review
How do I know I can trust these reviews about BuyDig.com?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about BuyDig.com?

Original review: Sept. 23, 2022

I purchased a 40 lb portable ice machine back in 5/22 due to the need of an illness I had. I did everything I could to fix it without taking the unit apart, the Company guaranteed it for 12 months. I run distilled water only as a requirement of the Drs. It worked flawlessly until the end of summer 8/22 and then I kept getting a constant E code on the LCD monitor. I had to unplug it from the electric to clear the code and only then it would make 3 cycles of ice. The unit was cleaned as directed in the manual. I finally called the company and they saw when I purchased it and immediately apologized for the trouble and sent another one out Priority. This is a Company that is a 5 star company and customer relationships are stellar.

Get buying tips about Deal Websites delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Aug. 16, 2022

My phone number wasn't included when the order shipped. I had to make several follow up calls with the last mile deliverer since they couldn't call to contact me per normal operation. BuyDig should have checked for this and reached out to me via email to get my phone number to make sure item was delivered properly and on time. Buydig customer service was helpful and attentive. The last mile deliverers customer service left something to be desired.

Original review: Aug. 7, 2022

The service team was very polite to me. I emailed them and they immediately emailed me back. They offered me free return and refund and even a discount with a free return to the manufacturer. The washing machine was sold to me with a manufacturer warranty for a year. I chose to take the discount and send it to the manufacturer or replacement or to be fixed and the discount. It's a rare company in this day and age that sticks to their word. They did not put the problem on me... They owned it and solved it.

Original review: July 14, 2022

I recently purchased an LG C1 77in TV from BuyDig and it was at the lowest price I’ve seen. The process was smooth and efficient with timely follow ups when the product was shipped and scheduling the delivery. I had an issue where my bank account declined the transaction and had me reorder the TV. After reordering, there was a miscommunication on Buydig end and they ended up shipping both TVs out. After speaking with Angela ** from customer support, we were able to clear it up and cancel the order even though it was shipped out. They were easy to work with and made me a happy customer that would trust buying anything from Buydig in the future.

Original review: Nov. 6, 2021

I am not one to typically write reviews, but BuyDig customer service on this purchase was awesome and will have me purchasing again. The first area they were helpful was registering the warranty for me. I was unable to get it working on my side, but was able to send the required documents to customer service, who was able to get this done for me. The next was my $200 Visa gift cards to be received with my purchase. They were supposed to take 2-4 weeks to arrive, and at week 5 I emailed asking what happened. They said they were not sure, apologized, and just credited me $200 immediately in place of the cards. Getting taken care of like that without jumping through a bunch of hoops really felt good, and I will purchase here again.

Original review: Aug. 18, 2022

Bought a refurb electric pressure washer for the ease of use and lightness. Works great. Not too powerful but knew that when I picked the PSI. Works well and gets the grime off my bricks, gutters etc. Good purchase for us.

Original review: Aug. 15, 2022

The item came quickly and looks to be in good condition. I haven't used it yet. Everything went well as far as fulfillment. The icemaker looks to be in good shape. Have never had any problem with BuyDig orders.

Original review: Aug. 15, 2022

This company has lots of great deals and an easy to use website. I was able to find exactly what I wanted and love my new TV. They communicated well and everything went smoothly from start to finish. They also have a very efficient and professional customer service team. Thanks.

Original review: July 29, 2022

Just want to say a big THANK YOU to Yanill T. for helping me with my order! Excellent customer service and they got me my item fast. Highly recommended and will buy from again if the need arises. Thanks!!!

Resolution response: July 26, 2022

Excellent company that keeps their word. Had a small hiccup with my order. They took care of it asap. I called Charlie with customer service and he got it sooo fixed. I wish every company would be like them. He made the order go through, and then kept their promise to keep me happy.

Original review: July 24, 2022

I ordered 5 items and two were broken. On top of that I used a giftcard I won. They charged me the giftcard anount and overdrawn me in the bank. After over a week they gave me my money back without addressing the broken products and the overdraft they owed me. Please shop somewhere else. They are a scam.

BuyDig.com author review by Erin Huffstetler

BuyDig.com was established during the 1990s and is headquartered in Edison, N.J. The company is associated with BeachCamera.com, and both sites sell a variety of products, but they focus on electronics.

• Payment options: In addition to standard debit and credit card payments, BuyDig lets customers checkout with their Amazon account, PayPal account, Visa Checkout or PayPal Credit.

• Blog: BuyDig’s blog has useful articles on simplifying your life, news on new electronics and gadgets, photography tips and more. Consumers can follow the blog on Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest.

• Blowout Deals: Consumers who are unsure about which product is best for their situation or the specifications of different products can call the company or use the live chat feature on the website. The customer service number is clearly displayed on the homepage.

• Customer support: Consumers who are unsure about which product is best for their situation or the specifications of different products can call the company or use the live chat feature on the website. The customer service number is clearly displayed on the homepage.

• Free shipping: All items shipping to physical addresses in the 48 contiguous states qualify for free shipping. Some items or orders also qualify for expedited or overnight shipping.

by Erin Huffstetler Deal Websites Advisor

Erin Huffstetler is the Frugal Living Guide at About.com, and the founder of MyFrugalHome.com. If there’s a way to get something for less, Erin will find it, and tell you about it.

BuyDig.com Company Information