BuyDig.com

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I check BuyDig weekly for their super good prices and stuff. I recently purchased a drone and a controller for it, and the products are great.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I usually prefer to buy stuff in store as I had bad experience in past but estore like BuyDig are the reason that I keep coming back to buy online. This time I stopped in to buy my niece a new MacBook. It took me a little while to finalize the store as I was looking for best price and I got a right deal here. I chat with the online support and also called 800-617-4686 and told person what she needed. Like I said I know nothing about computers... Anyway I called my niece who then spoke with the person. She was VERY helpful and answered all her questions.

I purchased the MacBook and told him I wanted it sent to my niece who lives on the east coast. The sales person (Lindsay) said not a problem and no shipping charge to have it delivered. COOL! The purchase came with Webroot protection, plus I bought the three year warranty protection for like $200.00 but overall experience was pleasant and product was absolute magical :) Thank you BuyDig for making things easier

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I ordered a Samsung Tab E from Adorama, and they waited 2 days to tell me it was back ordered. So I went back online to find another place to get one. This turned out to be a blessing! I saw the same tablet on BuyDig and it was a little cheaper, and they gave me a free carry case. They emailed me all the way through to update me about my order. They shipped it fast and I received it promptly. I can say more, they did right by me, and I'll buy from them again for sure!

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Everything was smooth and fast. I ordered the NIKON camera on a weekend and had it in my home on Tuesday... Exactly what I had ordered. I would recommend this company to anyone looking for quality products who would like to receive them accurately and quickly. When in need, I will order from them again and again.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

BuyDig was the cheapest and we bought some camera stuff a year ago and recently bought a television from them. Everything was fine and they got the job done.

Resolution In Progress

I purchased a monitor from BuyDig cause the deal was so great for the monitor I wanted. So I purchased it and it came within a week. But when I opened it. It was the wrong monitor in the box. I have no idea why I got a different monitor. But I emailed customer service and all they can do is have me return it. Which sucks cause they won't even send me the correct monitor. Just give me a refund. Which yeah that's great. But it's a pain in the ass.

Honestly wish they sent me the product I ordered and not something else. Cause now I have to go through this ordeal to get my money back. I'm so displeased by this experience and honestly don't recommend BuyDig. In my opinion I'd prefer just to pay a discounted price for the wrong monitor they sent and just send me the one I actually ordered. Either way purchase from BuyDig at your own discretion. It may go smooth or it may get messed up. And you'll just have a bad time.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about BuyDig.com?

I used BuyDig.com to order a piece of Samsonite, and had a small issue with using a coupon within their mobile site. I finally had it apply properly with the use of the laptop, and briefly mentioned in the order my troubles, and Lindsay was incredibly helpful with resolving my issue.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I was looking for a high quality pair of earbuds, I know what I wanted but out of my range till I found them at BuyDig at a great price (50% lower than trending) I quickly added them to cart after carefully checking it was the same model being sold elsewhere and processed payment leaving a 3 star review. Just felt payment could be faster, a wrap! The next day I receive a call from Lindsay from Customer Relations Team to ask about my 3 star rating? I explained that was very satisfied with the purchase and price but just felt I could of paid quicker at the end no biggie.

She actually asked what I would suggest and was extremely pleasant and said that she would pass on my suggestions and hoped to see a 5 star rating in the future. WOW. Who calls anymore after you buy a pair of earbuds after 3 star rating? BuyDig does and I must say they brought back the human element by doing so. I felt great knowing that not only did I get a great price on a quality product but I also received exceptional service and I will be back again! Thank you BuyDig and Lindsay!

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I went on the internet looking to buy a TV, and I purchased a 65 inch curved Samsung TV from BuyDig.com. The reason I chose to buy there is it costs less. On Amazon, they had almost the same TV and it's Samsung too, but it was more expensive. Also, one of the reasons why I chose BuyDig is because they could deliver the TV within a short period of time. I had to have it delivered within two days because I was changing my TV and my internet provider, and I wanted to set up the TV before that. But I paid $150 more to have that done.

However, it was a little complicated because this was the first time I purchased anything through BuyDig and my credit company did not accept the charges. I usually use Amazon.com. So I had to call BuyDig back and order the product again. This was two days later, after that, I really didn't receive the TV until after the internet service was provided. So I spent that extra money for the one day service and that didn't work out. But other than that, my experience with BuyDig was very good, and they seemed to respond very well when I called them back.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

We bought two lenses and a camera body from BuyDig. They had really good prices and shipping policy, and some additional little things like memory cards. So it just seemed like it was a really good all-around experience. But the website itself have some inconsistencies and is oftentimes not all that fantastic. But my husband called them and that worked really, really well. So the next time we need photography equipment we will be back.

Resolution response: June 7, 2017

After contacting their sales department, they made right on their offer and sold me the laptop for $479.00, and offered to credit me an additional $15 for a coupon I was unable to use. I would prefer that they had a better coupon system, however, I'm still glad I contacted them.

Original review: May 22, 2017

When trying to buy a Dell Inspiron i5565-5851GRY laptop from BuyDig.com, I saw a coupon code advertised for $50 off of the laptop's price. Throughout the checkout process, the laptop's price - even on the pre-order receipt - was shown to be $479.99. Only after attempting to place the order, the coupon code - which is still advertised on the product's page as I write this review, was shown to be invalid, when the price of the laptop went back up to $529.99.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I paid $27,43.- For a 2 day delivery and merchandise has not arrived!!! Perhaps Wednesday evening or Thursday... But that's not what I purchased!! These speakers were a family present since I travel tomorrow abroad to South America and that's why I paid special flight delivery... I regret not having bought same at the Best Buy in Florida City and would not been pissed off by you guys... Never again - As an Amazon prime member I will only purchase direct and not through untrustful third parties.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I bought camera equipment from BuyDig before so I get a lot of spam from them. Yesterday, I saw a fitness tracker and thought it was reasonable so I tried to order from website. The website show a higher price so I called but they closed. Today, I called and told them that I want to order and that the price shown was higher on website; the sales rep hung up on me.

I called back and got a guy who try to tell me that it must be a refurbish item, and then he said they sold out of the refurbish and new. I told him that if it is sold out, how come I can still order from website? He said hold on and then put in the order. About a couple hours later, I received an email that canceled it. Seriously, all the spam I have to put up with and then the lies from rep? This is not what good company suppose to do to their customers.

Resolved outside ConsumerAffairs

I bought a smartphone and it has a dead pixel. This website refused to replace and want to solve the problem with 35 dollars. I will use this phone for two years and they say a dead pixel is fine. Who told them that is fine? If I know I will get a phone with dead pixel, I wouldn't buy it. I will never buy anything here again and I will tell my friends, never buy anything here. Terrible service.

UPDATED ON 05/02/2017: The customer service department contacted me and they want to help figure out the problem. I asked for replacement and they agree. So yesterday I sent the defected phone (SONY Xperia XZ Smartphone Black 32GB) to them. They said they will send me the new phone once I send the defected phone. HOWEVER, SUDDENLY, I LOSE CONTACT WITH THEM AND THEY CANCELLED MY ORDER. I paid over 600 dollars totally on this phone including shipment and taxes and they disappear with my money. Do not buy anything from them, or you will lose your money. I am thinking of prosecute them if necessary. This is the most terrible online shopping experience I have ever had. I realize Amazon is such a great company. I lived in China for over 10 years. Even their online shopping provides much better customer service. I will do a detailed review later. All in all, do not buy anything on this website.

Woke up to a negative bank balance and checked my email and bank statements as to why and had a $148.99 charge from a company I have never heard of. Googled the company that was on my statement and called my bank immediately. Obviously canceled my card and blocked any future pending in case there was. Called this company afterward and spoke to one person who couldn't help and was transferred to billing. The lady from billing answered, asked for my order number. I then told her I don't have one because I never placed the order and she then asked for my number and I once again said "I haven't ordered anything so I don't have any order numbers and my phone number won't show up" so she said "I just want to see in case" so I gave it to her and she said "Oh okay there's nothing with that phone number." You don't say!

So I again tell this lady how this order or charge can be cancelled because it's unauthorized and fraudulent and I don't want my money stolen. She can't do anything so she asks for my credit card number and that she will give it to the credit card department and I ask "Can I just get transferred there and I'll talk to them?" She said "No, they don't have a line. They only charge cards" I thought this is shady as hell and I end up getting a curt and letting her go before I got ugly with her and to do more research. Since I've emailed and put those pictures here as well.

I'm still waiting for an answer but I will be calling once again and recording it so other people can avoid this. They don't care how they get their money and refuse to help or do an investigation as I can tell. Thankfully my bank is helping and I will be updating this as I go along. Very disappointed and frustrated on this very shady business. I will stop at nothing until my money is back and they change practices.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Placed an order March 11 2017. Canceled the order March 12 2017. The product never left their warehouse. These are filters for my camera $29.95 but now it is on the 11th business day. I still haven't received any money. They keep sending me the same email letter saying it will take 3 to 5 days. It will take 5 to 7 days and they could possibly take up to 10 business days for me to get my money. Today is the 11th business day. Still no letter of where my money is. I would not recommend this company. Absolutely a nightmare trying to get my money back!!

Consumer Increased Rating!

BuyDig makes returns very, very hard. I am supposed to apply for an RA number but there is nowhere on the website to do it. Also, you need your order number. NOWHERE on my invoice is there anything that says "order number." I tried using the "invoice number" and it did not work. Huge pain to try to return anything. Do not buy unless you are certain you want to keep the item. Also, I tried chatting with customer service and the chat simply quit after I had typed in my question.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I was going off to Best Buy but it would cost me 50% more. I went to a website called DealNews and they have specials on everything. I just put GPS and they linked me to BuyDig. Their price was very good and the quality of the GPS I purchased was excellent. It was a Garmin product and I had nothing but very good luck with Garmin products. I had an excellent experience using their website, too. I found the item and bought it. I also bought other stuff from them. It seemed like when I order something I get it within a very short delivery time. I would recommend BuyDig.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I googled Garmin Vivosmart HR F3 and BuyDig came up at the top of the results. They've been around online for a while and it was easy navigating their site. The item I bought from them is great and does exactly what it's supposed to.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I got a DVD player from BuyDig.com and they shipped it for me free of charge. It came on time and in perfect quality. The website navigation is amazing and great.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I had bought a camera about eight years ago through BuyDig.com and I had a good experience with them before. Furthermore, they were very competitive on price versus where I can find anywhere else. So, I got another camera through them. The website was very easy to navigate. I'm very satisfied with the camera.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I was looking for discounted information and came across BuyDig.com. I found there what I need very fast as the website is organized and has good categories. I purchased a DSLR camera. Canon sells their cameras officially here and it has a discount. The coupon information is easier to find compared to other websites. I will be shopping here again next time when I need something. I'm satisfied with BuyDig.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

BuyDig.com is a manufacturer-recommended online retailer and I relied on them because they have extremely competitive prices. I bought my first television from them in 2015 and just recently, I was able to find all the lenses and the camera model I was looking for which had a great price, so I didn't give it a second thought in ordering them. The delivery was exceptional. They were at my door in two days. I had a wonderful experience and going forward, BuyDig.com will be my preferred retailer.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I bought a Garmin from BuyDig.com. Compared to other online shopping website, its price was good and that's why I bought it from them. I'm very happy with the whole experience and I'll definitely scan BuyDig.com to see what they've got.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

We had a lot of people lose electricity out here in the panhandle of Oklahoma. And I had a friend that was in the country and couldn’t get water through her house. We ordered a shower pump off of BuyDig.com and it got to her within five or six days. BuyDig.com is fine compared with the other online shopping websites that I have used and I had easy access on the internet when I typed in what I wanted but I probably won't shop through them again. I paid extra for the next-day shipping and it didn’t get there until the following week. That was a little disappointing.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I bought twice from BuyDig.com and it was very good because it was very convenient. The price was good and the delivery was efficient. I bought some Samsonite luggage from them and I'd visit their site if I need to buy luggage again. If BuyDig makes more advertisement, though, it would be helpful because after I bought the first time, I marked the website. But if I didn't do that, I may not have remembered their site. Otherwise, it was an excellent experience.

Resolution response: March 10, 2017

Charlie ** has taken to my case on a very personal level. He has been incredibly responsive to my after- purchase requests and questions. I felt that I truly had an advocate who listened to my concerns and that has the power to influence processes for future customers. Made me feel more like a valued customer than just an order number. Charlie gave me the personal touch that I felt should have been present from the beginning.

Based on this service recovery, I would definitely do business with and recommend buydig to friends and family.

Original review: Feb. 7, 2017

Was excited to order a great deal on a camera that I'd been watching. I received it promptly and discovered that the box had been previously opened (seal was broken) and unit removed from the protective pouch. The bonus item (travel charger- apparently a manufacturer promotion as it was available everywhere) had also been opened. I am not opposed to purchasing open box merchandise - IF I have the opportunity to inspect it prior to purchase. However this was stated as new on the website. I deliberately passed up a better open box deal with Best Buy to have new. Emailed customer service and just like the rest, slow to respond. Received a canned response. Have purchased items from sister company beach camera.com in the past and never had any problems. This experience was not great.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I purchased a TV which was shipped promptly through FedEx. FedEx tracking info confirmed delivery but I never received it. Filed a claim with BuyDig, they told me that it will 5-7 business days to investigate. FedEx reiterated their position that they have delivered to the right address. BuyDig then refunded me within 3 days. I am 100% sure that FedEx messed up and since no signature was required, it was easy for FedEx to refuse to take the responsibility.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I purchased a Sony a6000 camera from BuyDig a couple of weeks ago. However, the camera had a little malfunction so I sent it back and ordered another one. Their return process was good. They sent me a return label, no questions asked. I typically go to Amazon and then hunt by individual sellers. But since BuyDig has the best price with best gear and my customer experience with them was good, I would be open to shopping with them again. So far, my experience has been positive.

This site is truly unbelievable. Their delivery is so fast and prices are unbeatable. The sales division provides excellent service and I have used them many many times for purchases and will continue to do so in the future. Also their customer service reps are very courteous and helpful.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

They sent me "opened item" instead of "new" then they didn't send me SD card. Took about 10-15 emails to finally got it square away. (Apparently they don't read previous message.) They asked me to send everything back and they would process the refund. Got email on 12/23 saying that they got the packaged back and ask for 2-4 days to processed.

I sent them email earlier this week. One person said, they already sent refund back to my PP acct on 12/26. I asked for reference #, the second person said, they just did and asked to allow 2-3 business days for the money to show up. Then I sent another email asking why do I have 2 different answers. They came back and said they just processed the refund 1/2/17 so allow 10 business days for the refund. This is PayPal people, things moves rapid at PayPal. I kept asking for reference or confirmation # to proof that they actually refund the money but of course they kept telling me to allow 10 business days. This will be my last buying from them. Ridiculous!

Updated on 2/23/2017: Made several calls and they kept tell me to wait so I had enough and wrote review, a day after this guy from BuyDig call, apologized profusely, said he would send me actual check, asked me to changed the rating on my review. Foolishly I did but waited for weeks again for my refund but no check in the mail. Apparently the person who called me didn't really send me the check and the phone number he gave me to call back wasn't even his... seriously how low can you go?

I called Buydig again and the customer service person said, "oh we refund your money and here is your reference number." So I called my financial institution and they said there is no record of that reference number. So now I have to file dispute. Why is it so difficult for them to give me back my money? They already have their item back. Why do I have to go through much work to get my money back? It isn't fair for the consumers to have to go through this much hassles. BuyDig has just lost me for sure. Go to BestBuy or Fry's instead. It's been over 2 months and they still have not refund the money. Such a scam! Don't do it. Go buy it from other company.

BuyDig.com Company Profile