2. Shopping
  3. Deal Websites
Accredited Partner

Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.13/5

Since the early 90's BuyDig.com has been a forerunner in the consumer electronics marketplace. BuyDig.com offers digital cameras, camcorders, MP3 players, telescopes, kitchen appliances, GPS navigators, printers, Home Theater components including LCD, Plasma, LED and 3D HD televisions, DVD and Blu-Ray players, and so much more. BuyDig.com has been top-rated and is a four-time platinum winner of the Bizrate Circle of Excellence Award. Our goal is to provide our customers with quality products. Visit our website today!

View More View More

BuyDig.com Reviews

1 featured review
View 1 featured review
Original review: April 9, 2020

The product is what I was looking for. Everything about it was described in the ad which app on my iPad. The 1st one received was damaged. The item was returned and reordered. That experience was great. However, when it came time to issue of the credit, well that’s another story. I did receive a credit after several phone calls,, but not for the amount I paid. The credit was in two (2) amounts, at separate times and I was still short $30 Dollars which were not given or issued. Because the product a good brand and works very well, I dropped the issue, and wrote it off to experience. Will give the company a second chance. BUT, I DO RECOMMEND the Air Fryer toaster Oven to anyone.

Get buying tips about Deal Websites delivered to your inbox.

Original review: April 4, 2020

BuyDig was wonderful. I clicked on the Brad’s Deals deal and then it took me to BuyDig. I placed my order a day before, then the next day, it was here. I was really shocked. I was like, “Wow.” When I ordered it, I went to Amazon ‘cause sometimes I compare-shop and I've seen one on Amazon that was a different color. But Amazon's was $40 more than what BuyDig offered so I was really happy about my purchase. It was a little disappointing, though, ‘cause the next day it was on Brad’s Deals and they had it $20 cheaper. But for the price I paid, I still got a good deal.

Original review: Oct. 4, 2019

65" Samsung Television. The first TV I got quit working after approximately 6 months. I contacted Samsung Warranty Services and they sent a tech out who diagnosed the problem as a bad LED Screen. He contacted Samsung to order a replacement part but they denied the request stating that my model number was a Canadian model and could not be serviced in the US. I called Canada Samsung and they said the TV had to be in Canada to be serviced. After going back and forth several times I contacted BuyDig where I purchased it from and they immediately apologized and sent me a newer model television that arrived ahead of schedule and worked just fine and even sent me a $50.00 coupon for my trouble. I am extremely happy with them and would gladly recommend them to anyone and plan on doing business with them in the future. One very satisfied customer!!

Original review: July 21, 2019

I was looking for a camera for some family pictures and a Nikon 1 S1 10.1MP Red Digital Camera with 11-27.5mm Lens caught my eye. I wanted a reasonably priced camera and the refurbished models I saw online offered that. I waited a couple of weeks and saw this particular camera at a couple of different sites and pounced on the offer from Buydig.com which was about $20 under the next best offer. I have had a great experience buying this and other products from Buydig.com and continue to monitor the site for additional items. Great online Site...

Original review: June 29, 2019

BuyDig has really stepped up to the plate to show they truly know the meaning of customer service, by correcting something that wasn't even their fault! I had ordered a 60" tripod from them that Fedex delivered to the wrong apt, something they have done 3 times recently, 2 of them, the tripod and another package on the same day! However, the other package was returned to the office, and I was notified, but my tripod wasn't. After Fedex was unable to retrieve my package, I turned to ebay, to possibly have the tripod replaced, but I was refused replacement and a refund, even though I had been home during the time the delivery had taken place and nothing was ever placed on my porch, nor did anyone knock on my door.

To say I was upset, is an understatement. Throughout this BuyDig kept in contact and told me what I needed to do to start an inquiry. Michael, from BuyDig contacted me again about a week after eBay closed my case, to see if I could do a review for the tripod. I told them I had never received it, nor would I get a refund. He told me he was sorry to hear that. He emailed me again later to tell me he was sending me another tripod at no charge. I am so excited!! I've wanted a tripod for quite a while, and to not get my tripod AND lose my money was so disheartening!! I told him to put a note for Fedex to take it to the office, as they have a problem finding my apt. We shall see on Monday, July 1, 2019!! Thank you so much BuyDig!! Y'all are the absolute greatest!! I will let you know the minute I get it!!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about BuyDig.com?

Original review: April 26, 2020

The speakers came very quickly, which was great. After charging, and then hooking up to Bluetooth, one of the speakers was garbled, distorted, and just made a clicking sound, just like a blown speaker. I was very disappointed. If it actually worked, I would give it 5 stars.

Original review: April 23, 2020

Had a dropped box during the process, called customer service the next AM and they took care of the problem immediately. Not for sure about return shipping; if I pay or they will, I will see. Would buy again with no doubts. Robert **

Original review: April 9, 2020

Teac TN-400S Belt-driven Turntable with S-Shaped Tonearm - Gloss Cherry, was DOA. I explained to them why the delay for not being able to use it, they said not to worry about it. When it came time to use it, I had just passed the Ebay time deadline, and found it defective. They wouldn't exchange or honor the warranty. I had to send it to Atlanta to get it repaired and Teac picked up the tab.

BuyDig.com response

I am very sorry I would like the opportunity to try and make this right for you. Please contact me at 732-387-3220 to see what possible resolutions we could offer.

Original review: April 9, 2020

I went to Buydig.com to purchase small carry on for my upcoming international trip. I placed my order with buydig.com, paid and expected to receive my order in a couple of days. A week goes by with no luggage or communication from Buydig. A few days later I emailed them to get a status. Now I'm frustrated because I leave in a week. I received back a vague answer but not telling me when my luggage was to arrive. I decided to call the customer service line and got the answer they should be shipped anytime. The day before my trip I called and at least got an honest answer that they are back ordered. So I asked for a refund and luckily that went through. Buydig.com dug a big hole and stuck their heads in it. 1st thing: don't make a promise you can't live up to. 2nd: Communicate with your clients if something changes in the order. 3rd Train your staff.

BuyDig.com response

I apologize for the inconvenience, I would like to look into this matter for you and try to find out more of what occured. Please provide me with your order number and or email address on file?

Original review: April 9, 2020

It came with a faulty USB port. Contacted customer service, did not get it replaced in the way I wanted. Tried to work with them, but the customer service rep blocked my reply. What the **.... I still have the faulty unit with me.

BuyDig.com response

I would like to apologize for the hassle, I can assist you right away. Please contact me at 732-387-3220.

BuyDig.com author review by Erin Huffstetler

BuyDig.com was established during the 1990s and is headquartered in Edison, N.J. The company is associated with BeachCamera.com, and both sites sell a variety of products, but they focus on electronics.

• Payment options: In addition to standard debit and credit card payments, BuyDig lets customers checkout with their Amazon account, PayPal account, Visa Checkout or PayPal Credit.

• Blog: BuyDig’s blog has useful articles on simplifying your life, news on new electronics and gadgets, photography tips and more. Consumers can follow the blog on Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest.

• Blowout Deals: Consumers who are unsure about which product is best for their situation or the specifications of different products can call the company or use the live chat feature on the website. The customer service number is clearly displayed on the homepage.

• Customer support: Consumers who are unsure about which product is best for their situation or the specifications of different products can call the company or use the live chat feature on the website. The customer service number is clearly displayed on the homepage.

• Free shipping: All items shipping to physical addresses in the 48 contiguous states qualify for free shipping. Some items or orders also qualify for expedited or overnight shipping.

by Erin Huffstetler Deal Websites Contributing Editor

Erin Huffstetler is the Frugal Living Guide at About.com, and the founder of MyFrugalHome.com. If there’s a way to get something for less, Erin will find it, and tell you about it.

BuyDig.com Company Information