2.73/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Since the early 90's BuyDig.com has been a forerunner in the consumer electronics marketplace. BuyDig.com offers digital cameras, camcorders, MP3 players, telescopes, kitchen appliances, GPS navigators, printers, Home Theater components including LCD, Plasma, LED and 3D HD televisions, DVD and Blu-Ray players, and so much more. BuyDig.com has been top-rated and is a four-time platinum winner of the Bizrate Circle of Excellence Award. Our goal is to provide our customers with quality products. Visit our website today!

B+BBB Rating
View More View More

BuyDig.com Reviews

1 featured review
View 1 featured review
Original review: Oct. 4, 2019

65" Samsung Television. The first TV I got quit working after approximately 6 months. I contacted Samsung Warranty Services and they sent a tech out who diagnosed the problem as a bad LED Screen. He contacted Samsung to order a replacement part but they denied the request stating that my model number was a Canadian model and could not be serviced in the US. I called Canada Samsung and they said the TV had to be in Canada to be serviced. After going back and forth several times I contacted BuyDig where I purchased it from and they immediately apologized and sent me a newer model television that arrived ahead of schedule and worked just fine and even sent me a $50.00 coupon for my trouble. I am extremely happy with them and would gladly recommend them to anyone and plan on doing business with them in the future. One very satisfied customer!!

Get expert buying tips about Deal Websites delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Sept. 24, 2019

I purchased a Sylvania under counter TV from BuyDig.com via Amazon. The contrast and color could not be adjusted. After posting my problem BuyDig contacted me (didn't expect that) and offered to exchange the defective TV for a same model TV. I received it the day after I shipped the defective one, tested it before installing it and am so satisfied with the service I've received. Yanill ** followed up with an email to be sure I was happy with the transaction.

Original review: July 21, 2019

I was looking for a camera for some family pictures and a Nikon 1 S1 10.1MP Red Digital Camera with 11-27.5mm Lens caught my eye. I wanted a reasonably priced camera and the refurbished models I saw online offered that. I waited a couple of weeks and saw this particular camera at a couple of different sites and pounced on the offer from Buydig.com which was about $20 under the next best offer. I have had a great experience buying this and other products from Buydig.com and continue to monitor the site for additional items. Great online Site...

Original review: June 29, 2019

BuyDig has really stepped up to the plate to show they truly know the meaning of customer service, by correcting something that wasn't even their fault! I had ordered a 60" tripod from them that Fedex delivered to the wrong apt, something they have done 3 times recently, 2 of them, the tripod and another package on the same day! However, the other package was returned to the office, and I was notified, but my tripod wasn't. After Fedex was unable to retrieve my package, I turned to ebay, to possibly have the tripod replaced, but I was refused replacement and a refund, even though I had been home during the time the delivery had taken place and nothing was ever placed on my porch, nor did anyone knock on my door.

To say I was upset, is an understatement. Throughout this BuyDig kept in contact and told me what I needed to do to start an inquiry. Michael, from BuyDig contacted me again about a week after eBay closed my case, to see if I could do a review for the tripod. I told them I had never received it, nor would I get a refund. He told me he was sorry to hear that. He emailed me again later to tell me he was sending me another tripod at no charge. I am so excited!! I've wanted a tripod for quite a while, and to not get my tripod AND lose my money was so disheartening!! I told him to put a note for Fedex to take it to the office, as they have a problem finding my apt. We shall see on Monday, July 1, 2019!! Thank you so much BuyDig!! Y'all are the absolute greatest!! I will let you know the minute I get it!!

Original review: Dec. 21, 2018

I received my order in just 2 days and it works great! However, there were two dents in the refrigerator and they were not from shipping. I called customer service and they apologized and offered to take $50 off the price I paid, which I thought was very fair. I also could have sent it back and they would have replaced it with a new one. I would not hesitate to order from this company again. Their customer service is excellent!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about BuyDig.com?

Original review: Dec. 9, 2019

I bought a mattress for $300. My money was taken instantly. I was told it would be processed and sent within the standard 3 day time. 10 days later, ONLY AFTER I ASKED, was I informed that the item was out of stock. They didn't say when it would be in stock, just a generic SORRY SUCKS TO BE YOU response. I immediately asked for the order to be cancelled and refunded as I needed the purchase immediately and I had trusted BuyDig would send the mattress, particularly when they were so happy to take my money.

It took another 2 days for them to acknowledge my cancellation request. A week later, I phoned to ask for my money once more after I'd still not been refunded. They told me my refund had not yet been processed or approved, even though I already received an email stating that it had been and the funds should be back in my account in 3 days. I asked them to expedite the process. He said it had been taken care of and should be back in my account after the weekend. Now, 5 days later, and WEEKS after I gave them my money, they still have it, and I have just received another email stating that my refund has been approved and the same "WAIT 5 DAYS" crap I've been dealing with for weeks now. Absolutely inept and I will NEVER purchase from BuyDig again. The short version: Gave them my money, they charged me for an item that they DID NOT HAVE. Now, over 3 weeks later, they still have not returned my money.

Original review: Dec. 6, 2019

Absolutely terrible experience, bought a TCL TV on BuyDig's Google Shopping store. BuyDig's customer service just shrugged when I asked where my order was.. It's been 8 days and no update on status, they've kept my money though... What a shame, I missed out on legit Black Friday deals because of this..

Original review: Nov. 29, 2019

It seems im not the only one unsatisfied with an order I did on BuyDig. I bought an LG monitor the 34GK950F via buydigs ebay store. When confirming before shipment the customer service rep confirmed it was a 34GK950F so I proceeded with the transaction and eventually they shipped it. The reason I wanted to confirm it because the title said it was the 34GK950G but in the item specification it said 34GK950F. Even after their ebay store confirming I would get the F model what I got at my door 3 days later was indeed the wrong model. I was bummed out because for one, the main feature on the G Model of this monitor isnt compatible with my graphics card, while the 34GK950F model is and thats what I thought I was getting!

I called them multiple times and talk to a few reps and all of them seemed to be very unhelpful and a bit rude since I already had it in my hands and they even said "it clearly said it was the G model". Emails were the same thing a waste of time and no use. Very disappointing and no one wants to own up to their mistake they made in the listing and the false information I was given before shipment. I'll know next time to just pay the extra premium amazon charges and get better customer service. I paid $600 for this monitor and am pretty bummed out it doesnt work correctly because they send me the wrong model. :(

Original review: Nov. 18, 2019

I feel tricked. I bought what I had previously confirmed with a customer service rep by email to be a LG 34GK950F. BuyDig has an ebay store and the listing for this monitor is a bit confusing. The title says 34GK950G (Which is a very different model despite having a similar model number). The product details, specs, and reviews all talk about the 34GK950F. I was confused by this so I emailed BuyDig's eBay Store. The customer service rep confirmed that it was indeed the 34GK950F model. I bought 2 @ $599 each.

On Friday I received one of them and it was not the correct model. I emailed and called throughout the weekend. No one is willing to accept responsibility for this mistake. The price of the 34GK950F has gone up in other stores since my purchase which makes things all the more difficult for me. Second one is due to arrive tomorrow. I'm sure it'll be the wrong one as well. I guess I'm just out of luck and will have to return everything. What a waste of time. This has been a terribly disappointing experience. I'll take my money elsewhere.

BuyDig.com response

I have personally left you a voicemail, please give me a call back as soon as you are able too.

Original review: Nov. 14, 2019

I placed an order on Google shopping today November 13th 2019 for the LG B9 OLED TV bundle with soundbar. Price was too good to be true and I went against my better judgment and decided to place the order. I received an email half hour later stating my order was canceled and my credit card wasn't charged. I should have just placed the order at Best Buy where I know at least I'll get the merchandise that I pay for. Why advertise a product for a specific price and then cancel the order for no apparent reason. Very shoddy and unreliable service. Will never order from BuyDig again!!!

BuyDig.com expert review by Erin Huffstetler

BuyDig.com was established during the 1990s and is headquartered in Edison, N.J. The company is associated with BeachCamera.com, and both sites sell a variety of products, but they focus on electronics.

• Payment options: In addition to standard debit and credit card payments, BuyDig lets customers checkout with their Amazon account, PayPal account, Visa Checkout or PayPal Credit.

• Blog: BuyDig’s blog has useful articles on simplifying your life, news on new electronics and gadgets, photography tips and more. Consumers can follow the blog on Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest.

• Blowout Deals: Consumers who are unsure about which product is best for their situation or the specifications of different products can call the company or use the live chat feature on the website. The customer service number is clearly displayed on the homepage.

• Customer support: Consumers who are unsure about which product is best for their situation or the specifications of different products can call the company or use the live chat feature on the website. The customer service number is clearly displayed on the homepage.

• Free shipping: All items shipping to physical addresses in the 48 contiguous states qualify for free shipping. Some items or orders also qualify for expedited or overnight shipping.

• Best for: BuyDig.com is best for those looking for special deals and free shipping on electronics.

Profile picture of Erin Huffstetler
Erin Huffstetler Deal Websites Contributing Editor

Erin Huffstetler is the Frugal Living Guide at About.com, and the founder of MyFrugalHome.com. If there’s a way to get something for less, Erin will find it, and tell you about it.

BuyDig.com Company Information