Amway

Amway

3.9/5 (139 ratings)

About Amway

Amway Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Amway?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Amway/Quixtar?

Resolution response: July 8, 2020

I was contacted by Amway, and they resolved the matter with me well. I really appreciate Consumer Affairs for taking my concerns into account and sincerely caring for me. Everything was handled incredibly professionally, and I want to express my gratitude for Amway's services for the past 20 years.

Original review: July 2, 2020

I had collected 110 Double X promotional tabs only to find out while trying to redeem them that the multi-year promotion had abruptly ended with no communication. Even in my most recent Double X purchase back in February of this year, the promotional tabs were provided with no alert about the rapidly upcoming end date. What is the purpose of providing the promotional coupons with my recent February order, only to let me know later that I can't redeem them? That is an extremely poor customer experience to provide a coupon the company has no intention of upholding. I double checked across the entire site and through all my email notifications and not once did Amway let its patrons know that this multi-year promotion would be ending. The lack of customer service and disregard for the customer experience has made me frustrated.

Original review: April 3, 2020

I had an issue with the shipper of my goods. Long story short they kept delivering to a business after business hours. Eventually, they said they would not deliver unless Amway paid again. I was so frustrated with the shipping company I made a complaint and canceled my order. The customer service rep not only refunded my order, but they shipped the product anyway. I was NEVER going to purchase from them again, but their outstanding customer service had won me back. Even with the COVID-19 communication barriers, they were great.

Original review: March 9, 2020

I know Amway since 2003. As per my experience their few products like Glister and Personal Talcum Powder are good. I use them frequently. But I feel their main aim is to earn money with Multilevel marketing. Always people want to earn money by forcing them to join in Amway and buy expensive products. It is pity that lot of techies and highly educated folks believe Amway will make them rich which is not true.

Amway should allow all individuals to join online the way similar to Amazon or Flipkart. People will buy if the products are good and necessary. Here also direct selling model can work. But somehow they conduct meetings at individual cost and speakers start say that they earned crores which we can't see and confirm. All those shows to lure and forcibly attract the crowd. As long as Amway is good then they can allow all individuals to join across the globe and avoid face to face interactions and big meetings where people started telling their fake success story of earning crores.

Original review: Feb. 29, 2020

I bought this cookware set in 1976 and still using them all the time, I believe my son will be using it in his lifetime also. I believe I paid more than $200.00 in 1970, I saw one set (12 pieces, 3 ply) on Ebay for $395.95. My set is the original 5 ply set.

Original review: Jan. 5, 2020

Amway dishwasher pods always stick to the dishwasher compartment and never wash dishes properly. I have to clean them again by hand or use some other brand. It happened every time I have used this product and it is not any cheaper. This product sucks!!! I have a brand new dishwasher and other company products like cascade did a great job and I am going back to those products. Will never try this amway pods again.

Original review: March 15, 2019

I have always loved their products and I even joined to be a direct distributor. However, when it comes to refunding the sales tax money, they sure lack the ability to do so. I have never had a bad experience with their customer service until now. My husband and I just wanted to get our sales tax refund and we have been following up with them since October 2018. It is now March 2019, we have yet to receive our money back. The first time we submitted the form, we waited a few weeks to give them a call. They said to call back in two weeks. Another call after two weeks, they said to call back again in 2 weeks.

The third call, they said they have never received it and told us to submit the form again. 2nd-time submission we went for the delivery confirmation. After a few weeks we called to follow up, guess what they said? They have not received it. After a few follow up phone calls, they finally said they received it and they would process it. They asked us to call back in 2 weeks. Many weeks have gone by and we have yet to received our refund. I don't know if we will ever get our money back.

Original review: Aug. 11, 2018

I am using all Amway products. It's really very good and every product has good results. As I am ABO in Amway I am also earning by buying my Amway products. If anyone have an idea to become an ABO in AMWAY and to earn profits use me as your distributor and my ID is **. GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE. :)

Original review: April 4, 2018

Recently purchased hair care products from amway.com/rotondo. Very satisfied with the quality. The nice thing about Amway is that they use their own nutritionists, chemical engineers, etc. The stuff you get "off the shelf" is largely produced overseas using packaging from many different companies. Who knows what really goes into those products? Made in the USA in Grand Rapids, Michigan!

Original review: Aug. 25, 2017

They are very similar to Amazon. I would want them to lower their prices even more because I noticed that the prices started to increase and in order for me to remain a customer prices have to be fair. However, my overall experience with this website is very good because their delivery is very quick and easy and I will continue to use it if it stays that way. The service is really good also.

Original review: Aug. 24, 2017

I love Amway. It's been around for along time. The products are good quality and they have great customer service. The products are guaranteed, if you have any problems you send them back and they will get you another one. No questions asked. However, I've had problems a few times getting a hold of someone in their customer service but they have a wonderful selection of products from home to beauty to bath and nutrition. I've bought just about everything and haven't ever had any issues with any of their things.

Original review: Aug. 23, 2017

They're very honest. Their products are clean and not full of things that will poison you. You always have a partner to help you. You would not believe how people respond to you, when they first realize the product really is that good. Sometimes I forget that in the long run ''it's cheaper to by in bulk'' but it seems at the time ''like a lot of money" and I hate the confusion in my mind. Also, the pyramid took a long time to get into my brain. That's where having someone I could call and not be too far from me to help when I just did not understand. Amway is so simple to sell but my interest was for woman everywhere with or without kids to have clean, clothes and not breathe in their homes with chemicals.

Original review: Aug. 22, 2017

I love the natural ingredients that they use in their products. They make everything seem fresher and they help keep my family healthy. I would definitely recommend their products to anyone. I like Amway and I have confidence that their customer service team would have no problem addressing my concerns and making things right quickly. It was easy to order, their customer service is top notch and their selection of products is very extensive. They have products for everyone and anyone, no matter what you are looking for.

Original review: Aug. 21, 2017

I like the convenience that they offer. They have a wide variety of high quality products and their shipping is always on time. The layout of the website makes it quite easy to find the products I need and the specific package sizes that I am looking for. It would be good it they allowed for bundling certain items together in order to get a discount. They do it to a certain extent, but it would be great if they offer far more options and combinations. It was a clear, organized experience that made shopping quite enjoyable. Checking out was easy and the entire experience was hassle free.

Original review: Aug. 20, 2017

Amway allows me to buy health, beauty, and home care products in a fashion that no other site does. It provides multi level marketing which builds a relationship between buyer and seller. However, the thing I would change about this company is to make their service more user friendly. As of right now it is extremely difficult for me to navigate their site to search for items I want. My overall experience for using this company has been rather well thus far. In terms of product selection, there are a large catalog of products that I can choose from. The purchasing process is as streamlined as any other site and the customer service has been impeccable too.

Original review: Aug. 19, 2017

They are a very professional and big all American company. What amazes me the most is their customer service, very pleasant and polite people, always there to help and resolve any problem there might be. It was very easy to sign up and post first order. They offer a ton of benefits, and a huge selection. I ordered a bunch of stuff first time, it arrived very fast, and I was amazed by quality and total price. Will buy again soon.

Original review: Aug. 18, 2017

I like the healthy products and various selections offered on their website. Amway has been around for long time and also offers way to start your own business and spread the word on their wonderful products. I really enjoy their skincare line and XS energy drinks and snacks. The energy drinks taste great and give you the extra boost of energy to get my day going. The products are way over priced and are not priced for individuals who are lower income people. I think if they find ways to cut prices it will allow a wider range of people to shop with them.

Even though I enjoy their products I don’t get to shop with Amway often due to the cost. Allowing for a more budget friendly site would also make me recommend them to my family and friends. Overall the products are good but as a mother of 3 kids on a budget it is way too expensive. The product selection is awesome for what type of products the site offers. Most Amway business owners do really well with explaining and promoting the product. I have never had any issues with customer service or the purchasing process.

Original review: Aug. 17, 2017

I like most of Amway's products. Their cleaning products are really good. I have purchased many things from Amway. Many good products at a reasonable price. I have shopped with them for many years. In fact years ago when I was much younger I worked for Amway. Their sales persons are very nice and courteous and well mannered. Pleasant to do business with. Their representatives are of good character, always arrive on the appointed time and it is a pleasant sight to see them coming to my door to show what they have on sale.

Original review: Aug. 16, 2017

I love Amway because they have excellent customer service available and are always efficient and ethical in their ways. I like the way it handles business. They are also very unique and engaging and have a very broad selection of products and services that are relevant to my profession. I would use them again. I would recommend Amway to a colleague or any other peers in my organization and to anyone looking for services similar.

Original review: Aug. 15, 2017

It was very good at the beginning, loved the selection. The products went a long way, they were very effective and did the job, I loved the personal interaction with the distributor, things came on time and full order. However, products were not cost effective, they were very expensive to ship and the constant pressure to become a distributor was unnerving. I just wanted to buy the products annually.

Original review: Aug. 14, 2017

I have not purchased anything from Amway in years, but I did like a number of their products. I particularly liked their cleaning supplies. I also think that Amway products were fairly high quality and had a good guarantee. I also think that Amway prices were fairly high. I would also prefer to order online than through a distributor, particularly a multi-level distributor who wants you to join their down-line marketing group. I had a fairly positive experience. The individual I ordered from was a personal friend, so we had a good relationship. She also gave me free samples of products so I could see if I liked them before I ordered them.

Original review: Aug. 13, 2017

I love their laundry soap, but hate the fees you have to pay. You either have to become a distributor for the company, which is quite expensive, or pay a much higher retail price. There is no loyal customer program or incentive to continue ordering. They also always seem to be high pressure sales people who continuously pester you until you join. There were quite a few products that we liked, such as some of the protein bars and energy drinks. Then they decided to make some changes to those items that we no longer cared for.

Original review: Aug. 12, 2017

They have a great selection of merchandise to choose from and I love seeing them. They are very great folks with a great business. It's a great experience because they really do care about their customers. I wouldnt want to go elsewhere.

Original review: Aug. 11, 2017

I like Amway's clothes, electronics, gadgets, pants, watches, shirts, sweaters, shorts, games, and many others things that comes in that way. Not really good prices, but the quality is pretty good, has many variety of products, but more brands be good! I like Champion brand and they should put it there. I like that Amway are very flexible and can take care of you real quick if you have questions and concerns. The experience was good and everything went ok, with my purchases and I find a good place to buy things! Good money spend every time.

Original review: Aug. 10, 2017

Amway has become one of the most reliable options for me and my family. I buy there because they offer quality products and they are very durable, such as detergents and cleaning products. They offer good products and their customer service is very good, the person who sells me directly is very kind. Whenever I buy in Amway I do it with the distributor directly because the products are cheaper there, but from time to time I look for my reseller and I request products.

Original review: Aug. 6, 2017

I was surprised at the breadth and depth of their product selections. I had always thought of Amway as just having cleaning products. However, that only scratches the surface. Their cleaning products, such as SA-8, are second to none. Very superior products. We also purchased jewelry. They have a very large collection of original, beautiful designs. I also found Amway's customer service to be extremely customer oriented. But Amway still has a stigma associated with them dating back to the 60s and 70s. That stigma was one of distributors being forced to purchase garages full of products in order to be able to qualify as a direct distributor. However the products themselves have always been thought to be superior. If I could change anything about Amway it would be to improve the perception of the distributing organization, not the manufacturer.

Original review: Aug. 5, 2017

I had a very good experience with Amway. They have very nice people on website to help you, the employees know about all of the products that they sell. This probably one of the reasons they have been in business for so long. Also, they are a very good company that has top quality products. Amway probably has a large amount of orders to handle every day. However, the prices are very high on most products. They can probably keep the prices this high because all of the people that buy their products are used to paying the higher prices for wonderful products.

Original review: Aug. 4, 2017

At first I thought the products were useful and worth it, but after more purchases and comparison shopping I was very disappointed in the value and quality of the products they sell. Products are overpriced and of questionable quality. I was roped into buying these from "friends" that are now former friends and was involved in several arguments with them over the value of the products that are easier and cheaper to get at Walmart’s. Very frustrating. Not only did we pay too much for products we had to wait for to get delivery, we lost two of our closest friends who valued their profits more than our friendship.

Original review: Aug. 3, 2017

I shopped with Amway about 20 years ago when a neighbor in my apartment building became a sales rep for them. I really liked the cleaning products which were pure and did a great job of cleaning everything! I had a terrific rep who sold the various products that interested me. I was always very impressed by Amway. To my knowledge, Amway has always had an impeccable reputation and the highest quality products. I didn't find any reason to dislike the company back then and certainly have no reason to dislike it now!

Original review: May 2, 2017

I order Artistry Supreme LX Limited-Edition Collection with Vanity Tray Gift (Item#272684). I receive my order and one of my creams was open. It spill in the box so I return my order the same day. I contacted customer service and they replace my order. As stated in the previous emails, I never received my order. Upon researching, tracking shows my package has been delivered on 04/30/2017 and left in my front door. I PAY MORE THAN $500 AND THEY JUST LEFT IT IN MY FRONT DOOR OF MY APARTMENT. A $500 ORDER!! THIS IS NOT ACCEPTABLE!!!

Original review: Feb. 25, 2016

My college bound son called and stated he went to a seminar to sponsor Amway which in turns was a marketing scam to recruit! They asked for $200 to hold to start and depending on the sales and teams that he got together to do the same along with commission he can earn $200 a month! My son is unemployed in college trying to get an education not be a flunky for selling products online! Stop lying about making $39,000 in a month home business! If it was legitimate why haven't everyone heard of this company or products! Leave young, impressionable people alone! And stop showing them the money and talk about staying in school and getting an education & degree! Instead of quick money!!

Amway Company Information