Amway

Amway
Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.58/5

Amway Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Amway?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Amway/Quixtar?

Original review: Aug. 11, 2018

I am using all Amway products. It's really very good and every product has good results. As I am ABO in Amway I am also earning by buying my Amway products. If anyone have an idea to become an ABO in AMWAY and to earn profits use me as your distributor and my ID is **. GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE. :)

Original review: April 4, 2018

Recently purchased hair care products from amway.com/rotondo. Very satisfied with the quality. The nice thing about Amway is that they use their own nutritionists, chemical engineers, etc. The stuff you get "off the shelf" is largely produced overseas using packaging from many different companies. Who knows what really goes into those products? Made in the USA in Grand Rapids, Michigan!

Original review: Aug. 25, 2017

They are very similar to Amazon. I would want them to lower their prices even more because I noticed that the prices started to increase and in order for me to remain a customer prices have to be fair. However, my overall experience with this website is very good because their delivery is very quick and easy and I will continue to use it if it stays that way. The service is really good also.

Original review: Aug. 24, 2017

I love Amway. It's been around for along time. The products are good quality and they have great customer service. The products are guaranteed, if you have any problems you send them back and they will get you another one. No questions asked. However, I've had problems a few times getting a hold of someone in their customer service but they have a wonderful selection of products from home to beauty to bath and nutrition. I've bought just about everything and haven't ever had any issues with any of their things.

Original review: Aug. 23, 2017

They're very honest. Their products are clean and not full of things that will poison you. You always have a partner to help you. You would not believe how people respond to you, when they first realize the product really is that good. Sometimes I forget that in the long run ''it's cheaper to by in bulk'' but it seems at the time ''like a lot of money" and I hate the confusion in my mind. Also, the pyramid took a long time to get into my brain. That's where having someone I could call and not be too far from me to help when I just did not understand. Amway is so simple to sell but my interest was for woman everywhere with or without kids to have clean, clothes and not breathe in their homes with chemicals.

Original review: Aug. 22, 2017

I love the natural ingredients that they use in their products. They make everything seem fresher and they help keep my family healthy. I would definitely recommend their products to anyone. I like Amway and I have confidence that their customer service team would have no problem addressing my concerns and making things right quickly. It was easy to order, their customer service is top notch and their selection of products is very extensive. They have products for everyone and anyone, no matter what you are looking for.

Original review: Aug. 21, 2017

I like the convenience that they offer. They have a wide variety of high quality products and their shipping is always on time. The layout of the website makes it quite easy to find the products I need and the specific package sizes that I am looking for. It would be good it they allowed for bundling certain items together in order to get a discount. They do it to a certain extent, but it would be great if they offer far more options and combinations. It was a clear, organized experience that made shopping quite enjoyable. Checking out was easy and the entire experience was hassle free.

Original review: Aug. 20, 2017

Amway allows me to buy health, beauty, and home care products in a fashion that no other site does. It provides multi level marketing which builds a relationship between buyer and seller. However, the thing I would change about this company is to make their service more user friendly. As of right now it is extremely difficult for me to navigate their site to search for items I want. My overall experience for using this company has been rather well thus far. In terms of product selection, there are a large catalog of products that I can choose from. The purchasing process is as streamlined as any other site and the customer service has been impeccable too.

Original review: Aug. 19, 2017

They are a very professional and big all American company. What amazes me the most is their customer service, very pleasant and polite people, always there to help and resolve any problem there might be. It was very easy to sign up and post first order. They offer a ton of benefits, and a huge selection. I ordered a bunch of stuff first time, it arrived very fast, and I was amazed by quality and total price. Will buy again soon.

Original review: Aug. 18, 2017

I like the healthy products and various selections offered on their website. Amway has been around for long time and also offers way to start your own business and spread the word on their wonderful products. I really enjoy their skincare line and XS energy drinks and snacks. The energy drinks taste great and give you the extra boost of energy to get my day going. The products are way over priced and are not priced for individuals who are lower income people. I think if they find ways to cut prices it will allow a wider range of people to shop with them.

Even though I enjoy their products I don’t get to shop with Amway often due to the cost. Allowing for a more budget friendly site would also make me recommend them to my family and friends. Overall the products are good but as a mother of 3 kids on a budget it is way too expensive. The product selection is awesome for what type of products the site offers. Most Amway business owners do really well with explaining and promoting the product. I have never had any issues with customer service or the purchasing process.

Amway Company Information