1Sale

3.9/5 (203 ratings)

About 1Sale

1Sale is formerly known as 1SaleAday

1Sale Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about 1Sale?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about 1Sale (formerly 1SaleADay)?

Original review: Dec. 23, 2019

My Air Fryer was what I expected and the shipping was within a week. I am very satisfied with my purchase and the product was packed expertly. Will definitely buy from this company again. I found this, also, to be the best price on this product, including Amazon.

Original review: Dec. 23, 2019

I purchased a refurbished Singer sewing machine. When I received it, it was in a bad shape. I contacted customer service and I received a very good resolution: They sent me a replacement and gave me the defective one. Now I have 2 sewing machines: one is good to use and another to play with when I have spare time. I will give it to my friend if I can fix it. Thanks to 1sale.com!

Original review: Dec. 20, 2019

My phone I bought here stopped working a little over 2 months after I bought it. Symptoms show it had a faulty battery in it. I emailed customer service even though it was beyond my return period and they still offered to exchange it for me! They were really polite and super helpful. 10/10 I will be shopping here in the future for sure.

Original review: Dec. 10, 2019

Due to excellent Customer Service, Great Prices, and clear communication this is a Company I use often and have nothing but pleasant experiences. I am looking forward to more deals to come and always enjoy seeing what they have to offer.

Original review: Dec. 5, 2019

Ever since 1Sale was first recommended on cnet, I have made multiple purchases with them. Maybe once or twice I needed to get customer service involved, and they were always very fast to resolve my issue, and very helpful & friendly. Some of their prices are almost hard to believe, but I certainly have never had any issues with any purchases, and I am most grateful to them for their excellent pricing and customer support.

Original review: Nov. 9, 2019

I bought one their popcorn maker, the products arrived on time, but unfortunately the machine didn’t work. I contacted their customer service and they were very friendly and helpful. They took my matter seriously and replaced my unworkable item for free.

Original review: Nov. 1, 2019

I recently purchased a laptop from 1Sale when I thought my laptop had died, only to find out an hour after ordering my new one that it was unplugged. I sent an email to customer service asking what I can do now that I don't need the new laptop. Within minutes they got back to me and said "no problem. We cancelled the order and refunded your money." Wish all companies online were this good!

Original review: Oct. 19, 2019

Short story: I ordered an item, received a different model. I contacted customer service requesting the right item or refund and return of erroneous item. The replacement item arrived within a day of notification from customer service. I will buy from 1Sale.com again.

Original review: Oct. 18, 2019

I ordered a set of 10 game controllers. When they arrived I found one was not working properly. I contacted them through email and received an automated reply that they were out of the office for a holiday. The day after that I got a reply and they stated that they have already shipped out a replacement. The emails were very friendly, professional and prompt. Would definitely use them again and recommend them to others.

Original review: Oct. 12, 2019

I was really looking forward to receiving my Air Power Fryer which I had recently ordered through 1Sale, at a very low price. Well it finally arrived and was the wrong color. I called the contact phone number given by 1Sale and a gentleman looked up the order and admitted immediately that the mistake was on their end. In a no hassle, very apologetic manner they not only reordered the correct unit but expedited its shipping. I very much appreciate the way 1Sale handled my problem and would recommend them highly.

Patrick

Original review: Sept. 12, 2019

I ordered a 2 Smart Watch bundle from 1Sale and received the goods in a timely manner. One of the watches was damaged so I contacted Customer Service for a refund. In the course of corresponding with them, I discovered that the second watch was also unsatisfactory for my intended use. When I notified them of this, they gave me an immediate full refund. In addition, when they found out I was a teacher and had purchased the watches to aide in my profession, they told me to keep the products and give out to my students as incentive prizes. The whole transaction was very professional and quick. Even though I was not satisfied with this particular product, I will gladly deal with 1Sale again because of their excellent customer service!

Original review: Sept. 12, 2019

I placed an order that needed to be returned, and contacted customer service. The response was timely & professional, with simple instructions on how to proceed. Unit was packed back in original box & packaging and sent off. A snafu with USPS has delayed the delivery to them- but documentation was provided to show it was shipped, and while they have yet to find the package, a refund was provided without hesitation. 1Sale has shown their integrity and commitment to not only their sales, but to their customers- and I can't express how impressed I am at their follow through and professionalism. These are rare traits in the world these days, and I can't praise them enough- they've earned a customer for life.

Original review: Sept. 10, 2019

Love this company. Always helps you with any issues you may have. Would recommend this company with everyone. Delivered fast, price very good and refund policy is excellent. The air fryer came in excellent condition. Package was delivered in excellent condition and so nothing would get broken. Do not hesitate buying from 1Sale.com.

Original review: Sept. 8, 2019

I received the wrong product. After 2 emails the correct one was sent out and I received it within a week. I was disappointed at first by receiving the wrong product but the way they responded to my email and quickly sent the item I ordered was awesome. I will order from them anytime because I know they respond quickly to problems.

Original review: Aug. 29, 2019

I ordered a pair of Oakley polarized sunglasses- unfortunately they were damaged but I don’t fault 1Sale - things can happen. What’s really awesome is the way they communicated and handled it after I let them know. They didn’t leave me hanging, sent me a return label and have been terrific! Just for fun I took the sunglasses to my eye doctor's office before I mailed them back to make sure they were in fact polarized- they were! :) So I would definitely buy from 1Sale again!

Original review: Aug. 19, 2019

OK so I bought a deal for 3 golf shirts for like $23 and they not only arrived super fast but the quality was great and I loved them, so I decided to buy 3 more! Went to the website, sale was still on but the discount code wasn't working. I sent an email and in like 5 mins had a response and a new code they said they built for me to take advantage of the sale (they were having issues with the old code and were working on fixing it). It worked great and I got the deal on 3 more shirts. Great service, great product and now I have 3 more on the way.

Original review: June 16, 2019

Ordered air fryer and it arrived promptly. The only problem was that it was the wrong cooker and wife wasn't pleased. 1Sale promptly sent out the correct fryer....wife now happy. Will buy from 1Sale again.

Original review: June 14, 2019

I have wanted an airfryer for a long time and I was referred to this site. I am aware of what open box is but the airfryer that I received was obviously used and not what I expected. I will say I reached out to customer service and they responded fast and sent me out a new airfryer within a couple days. Customer Service was on point and they resolved my issue very quickly. The replacement airfryer was what I was expecting and I'm happy now and ready to put it use.

Original review: Dec. 17, 2018

I needed to exchange a faulty Chrome book. After an initial email, I was quickly sent a prepaid FedEx label and then, after my return was complete, was FedExed a new replacement. Very easy process with excellent communication. I would do business with them again.

Original review: Dec. 16, 2018

I really like Method cleaners and soaps so when I saw this deal I ordered. On the day of delivery a low-life porch thief decided this box on my porch was worth the risk (I captured the act on surveillance video). Even though they had nothing to do with the theft, when I contacted 1Sale they offered to sell me another at a ridiculously low price. Believe it or not THAT order was stolen. When 1Sale contacted me to check the delivery I had to tell them that again, my delivery was stolen. Believe it or not, they refunded my money!!! Yes, even though 1Sale is not responsible and though they took a loss they refunded my money. This is beyond 'good' expectations and I am amazed at their actions. 1Sale customer service is better than anyone could ever expect. Excellent!

Original review: Dec. 14, 2018

I was excited to get me my mystery box. I opened it and was a lot of fun. It was a great experience. I was very happy to see the stuff in the box was a lot better than what I thought it would be. Would definitely buy again from them. Thanks a bunch.

Original review: Dec. 13, 2018

I ran across a sale for character socks. I ordered them for a Christmas gift. The product arrived in a timely manner and I was able to track the shipment. When I got them and opened the package I was actually surprised on the quality, they are nicer than I thought they would be. I am happy with all aspects of the order.

Original review: Dec. 11, 2018

Apparently, the glasses in the other color were polarized but not the blue. Customer service was very accommodating and processed my refund immediately. They first offered to give me a partial refund which I wasn't interested in, but it was a nice offer just the same. I've ordered from this group before and never had any issues with what I ordered. Would definitely order again.

Original review: Dec. 6, 2018

1Sale has good products at great prices. Years ago, this site wasn't great and had some customer service issues. They have turned that around and become one of my go-to places to find deals and the customer service is excellent. I would recommend them to a friend without hesitation.

Original review: Dec. 4, 2018

The Ray-Bans that I ordered were authentic. The order came when promised. 1Sale as always in communication with me as to if I received my order. I am very pleased with them. I would recommend them anyone.

Original review: Nov. 30, 2018

I purchased a karaoke microphone from 1Sale Deals and the item malfunctioned in a week. I contacted the company and got a respond and a refund immediately. Very quick resolution by the company and I don't need to send back the defective product.

Original review: Nov. 30, 2018

This item (3 Pack: SCOSCHE StrikeLine Pro Charge & Sync Apple MFi Certified) was very good. I am still using them in NOvember and have no issues. They are MFi so the iPhone recognize them and they work even after updates. I am doing this review because I ordered something else and the chat guy was so professional and gave me a 5 percent discount even though it was expired and asked me to. But I would say the price and quality of the Scosche cords is outstanding. And still working.

Original review: Nov. 18, 2018

Initial question abt printer connection; no DVD port. Answered promptly! Next issue was power connection. After providing necessary info, sent rtr shipping label and credited acct! Will definitely order again!!!

Original review: Nov. 15, 2018

I recently bought something from 1Sale - not only are the product offered great but when I had any questions, their response time was super quick. I won't hesitate to use them again or ask questions. Great service.

Original review: Nov. 15, 2018

I ordered 4 refurbished iPads for my staff to use. They arrived in iPad boxes each with a wall charger and lightning cable. Very good condition for being used. Package arrived undamaged. After charging I had no problem downloading the latest software updates and they work great/look great. Just ordered 3 more for my kids.

1Sale (formerly 1SaleADay) Company Information