Looking for a deal website?

We'll match you with the right company that knows what you need.

1Sale
1.66/5

1Sale

formerly 1SaleADay

1Sale is formerly known as 1SaleAday

1Sale Reviews

Original review: Sept. 12, 2019

I ordered a 2 Smart Watch bundle from 1Sale and received the goods in a timely manner. One of the watches was damaged so I contacted Customer Service for a refund. In the course of corresponding with them, I discovered that the second watch was also unsatisfactory for my intended use. When I notified them of this, they gave me an immediate full refund. In addition, when they found out I was a teacher and had purchased the watches to aide in my profession, they told me to keep the products and give out to my students as incentive prizes. The whole transaction was very professional and quick. Even though I was not satisfied with this particular product, I will gladly deal with 1Sale again because of their excellent customer service!

Original review: Sept. 12, 2019

I placed an order that needed to be returned, and contacted customer service. The response was timely & professional, with simple instructions on how to proceed. Unit was packed back in original box & packaging and sent off. A snafu with USPS has delayed the delivery to them- but documentation was provided to show it was shipped, and while they have yet to find the package, a refund was provided without hesitation. 1Sale has shown their integrity and commitment to not only their sales, but to their customers- and I can't express how impressed I am at their follow through and professionalism. These are rare traits in the world these days, and I can't praise them enough- they've earned a customer for life.

Get expert buying tips about Deal Websites delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Aug. 19, 2019

OK so I bought a deal for 3 golf shirts for like $23 and they not only arrived super fast but the quality was great and I loved them, so I decided to buy 3 more! Went to the website, sale was still on but the discount code wasn't working. I sent an email and in like 5 mins had a response and a new code they said they built for me to take advantage of the sale (they were having issues with the old code and were working on fixing it). It worked great and I got the deal on 3 more shirts. Great service, great product and now I have 3 more on the way.

Original review: Dec. 16, 2018

I really like Method cleaners and soaps so when I saw this deal I ordered. On the day of delivery a low-life porch thief decided this box on my porch was worth the risk (I captured the act on surveillance video). Even though they had nothing to do with the theft, when I contacted 1Sale they offered to sell me another at a ridiculously low price. Believe it or not THAT order was stolen. When 1Sale contacted me to check the delivery I had to tell them that again, my delivery was stolen. Believe it or not, they refunded my money!!! Yes, even though 1Sale is not responsible and though they took a loss they refunded my money. This is beyond 'good' expectations and I am amazed at their actions. 1Sale customer service is better than anyone could ever expect. Excellent!

Original review: Oct. 23, 2018

Been a big fan of 1Sale for years. Their products are low priced and always top of the line, not to mention fast and free shipping. I recently purchased a Yamaha pressure washer (although I had one, just couldn't resist the price). When I went to use the washer everything was perfect except the wand handle appeared to have a defective valve which wouldn't allow it to spray. I contacted 1Sale and to my surprise the very next day I received an email letting me know a new one would be sent out immediately. The next day it was sent. It's good to know there are still companies that back their products and care about their customers. I'm one for life.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about 1Sale (formerly 1SaleADay)?

Original review: Oct. 19, 2019

Short story: I ordered an item, received a different model. I contacted customer service requesting the right item or refund and return of erroneous item. The replacement item arrived within a day of notification from customer service. I will buy from 1Sale.com again.

Original review: Oct. 18, 2019

I ordered a set of 10 game controllers. When they arrived I found one was not working properly. I contacted them through email and received an automated reply that they were out of the office for a holiday. The day after that I got a reply and they stated that they have already shipped out a replacement. The emails were very friendly, professional and prompt. Would definitely use them again and recommend them to others.

Original review: Oct. 12, 2019

I was really looking forward to receiving my Air Power Fryer which I had recently ordered through 1Sale, at a very low price. Well it finally arrived and was the wrong color. I called the contact phone number given by 1Sale and a gentleman looked up the order and admitted immediately that the mistake was on their end. In a no hassle, very apologetic manner they not only reordered the correct unit but expedited its shipping. I very much appreciate the way 1Sale handled my problem and would recommend them highly.

Patrick

Original review: Sept. 10, 2019

Love this company. Always helps you with any issues you may have. Would recommend this company with everyone. Delivered fast, price very good and refund policy is excellent. The air fryer came in excellent condition. Package was delivered in excellent condition and so nothing would get broken. Do not hesitate buying from 1Sale.com.

Original review: Sept. 8, 2019

I received the wrong product. After 2 emails the correct one was sent out and I received it within a week. I was disappointed at first by receiving the wrong product but the way they responded to my email and quickly sent the item I ordered was awesome. I will order from them anytime because I know they respond quickly to problems.

1Sale (formerly 1SaleADay) expert review by Erin Huffstetler

This popular site offers–as its name implies–one deal a day across seven categories. Deals go live at midnight EST, and are only available for 24 hours, or while supplies last.

• Free shipping: Everything on the site ships free.

• Simple interface: The site is easy to navigate and all information is easy to find.

• Quality products: All items are from well-known brands, and clearly described.

• No refunds: All sales are final, but defective items can be exchanged.

• No cancellations: Once you place an order, it cannot be canceled or changed.

• Customer service: All customer service is handled via e-mail, and it typically takes 1-3 days for a response.

• Membership required: The fashion and flash sales sections of the site are only available to registered members.

• Best for: Bargain shoppers

Profile picture of Erin Huffstetler
Erin Huffstetler Deal Websites Contributing Editor

Erin Huffstetler is the Frugal Living Guide at About.com, and the founder of MyFrugalHome.com. If there’s a way to get something for less, Erin will find it, and tell you about it.

1Sale (formerly 1SaleADay) Company Information