Looking for a deal website?

We'll match you with the right company that knows what you need.

1Sale
1.68/5

1Sale

formerly 1SaleADay

1Sale is formerly known as 1SaleAday

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands

1Sale Reviews

Original review: Sept. 12, 2019

I ordered a 2 Smart Watch bundle from 1Sale and received the goods in a timely manner. One of the watches was damaged so I contacted Customer Service for a refund. In the course of corresponding with them, I discovered that the second watch was also unsatisfactory for my intended use. When I notified them of this, they gave me an immediate full refund. In addition, when they found out I was a teacher and had purchased the watches to aide in my profession, they told me to keep the products and give out to my students as incentive prizes. The whole transaction was very professional and quick. Even though I was not satisfied with this particular product, I will gladly deal with 1Sale again because of their excellent customer service!

Original review: Sept. 12, 2019

I placed an order that needed to be returned, and contacted customer service. The response was timely & professional, with simple instructions on how to proceed. Unit was packed back in original box & packaging and sent off. A snafu with USPS has delayed the delivery to them- but documentation was provided to show it was shipped, and while they have yet to find the package, a refund was provided without hesitation. 1Sale has shown their integrity and commitment to not only their sales, but to their customers- and I can't express how impressed I am at their follow through and professionalism. These are rare traits in the world these days, and I can't praise them enough- they've earned a customer for life.

Get expert buying tips about Deal Websites delivered to your inbox.

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands
Original review: Aug. 19, 2019

OK so I bought a deal for 3 golf shirts for like $23 and they not only arrived super fast but the quality was great and I loved them, so I decided to buy 3 more! Went to the website, sale was still on but the discount code wasn't working. I sent an email and in like 5 mins had a response and a new code they said they built for me to take advantage of the sale (they were having issues with the old code and were working on fixing it). It worked great and I got the deal on 3 more shirts. Great service, great product and now I have 3 more on the way.

Original review: June 14, 2019

I have wanted an airfryer for a long time and I was referred to this site. I am aware of what open box is but the airfryer that I received was obviously used and not what I expected. I will say I reached out to customer service and they responded fast and sent me out a new airfryer within a couple days. Customer Service was on point and they resolved my issue very quickly. The replacement airfryer was what I was expecting and I'm happy now and ready to put it use.

Original review: Dec. 16, 2018

I really like Method cleaners and soaps so when I saw this deal I ordered. On the day of delivery a low-life porch thief decided this box on my porch was worth the risk (I captured the act on surveillance video). Even though they had nothing to do with the theft, when I contacted 1Sale they offered to sell me another at a ridiculously low price. Believe it or not THAT order was stolen. When 1Sale contacted me to check the delivery I had to tell them that again, my delivery was stolen. Believe it or not, they refunded my money!!! Yes, even though 1Sale is not responsible and though they took a loss they refunded my money. This is beyond 'good' expectations and I am amazed at their actions. 1Sale customer service is better than anyone could ever expect. Excellent!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about 1Sale (formerly 1SaleADay)?

Original review: Dec. 10, 2019

Due to excellent Customer Service, Great Prices, and clear communication this is a Company I use often and have nothing but pleasant experiences. I am looking forward to more deals to come and always enjoy seeing what they have to offer.

Original review: Dec. 5, 2019

Ever since 1Sale was first recommended on cnet, I have made multiple purchases with them. Maybe once or twice I needed to get customer service involved, and they were always very fast to resolve my issue, and very helpful & friendly. Some of their prices are almost hard to believe, but I certainly have never had any issues with any purchases, and I am most grateful to them for their excellent pricing and customer support.

Original review: Nov. 9, 2019

I bought one their popcorn maker, the products arrived on time, but unfortunately the machine didn’t work. I contacted their customer service and they were very friendly and helpful. They took my matter seriously and replaced my unworkable item for free.

Original review: Nov. 1, 2019

I recently purchased a laptop from 1Sale when I thought my laptop had died, only to find out an hour after ordering my new one that it was unplugged. I sent an email to customer service asking what I can do now that I don't need the new laptop. Within minutes they got back to me and said "no problem. We cancelled the order and refunded your money." Wish all companies online were this good!

Original review: Oct. 19, 2019

Short story: I ordered an item, received a different model. I contacted customer service requesting the right item or refund and return of erroneous item. The replacement item arrived within a day of notification from customer service. I will buy from 1Sale.com again.

1Sale (formerly 1SaleADay) expert review by Erin Huffstetler

This popular site offers–as its name implies–one deal a day across seven categories. Deals go live at midnight EST, and are only available for 24 hours, or while supplies last.

• Free shipping: Everything on the site ships free.

• Simple interface: The site is easy to navigate and all information is easy to find.

• Quality products: All items are from well-known brands, and clearly described.

• No refunds: All sales are final, but defective items can be exchanged.

• No cancellations: Once you place an order, it cannot be canceled or changed.

• Customer service: All customer service is handled via e-mail, and it typically takes 1-3 days for a response.

• Membership required: The fashion and flash sales sections of the site are only available to registered members.

• Best for: Bargain shoppers

Profile picture of Erin Huffstetler
Erin Huffstetler Deal Websites Contributing Editor

Erin Huffstetler is the Frugal Living Guide at About.com, and the founder of MyFrugalHome.com. If there’s a way to get something for less, Erin will find it, and tell you about it.

1Sale (formerly 1SaleADay) Company Information