2. Shopping

formerly 1SaleADay

1Sale
Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.92/5

1Sale is formerly known as 1SaleAday

Find discount codes while you shop.

See how much you can save using Honey

Get started

Find discount codes while you shop.

See how much you can save using Honey

Get started

1Sale Reviews

Original review: Jan. 5, 2020

I had ordered a Power Air Fryer 10-in-1 Pro Elite Oven 6-qt. as a Christmas Gift. I had ordered 2 of these from 1Sale in the past, with no problems. So when this one arrived we just wrapped it up and placed it under the tree. We were very surprised and disappointed to see that it was not the Air Fryer that we had ordered, but a completely different model.

Two days later I went online to 1Sale’s web site and got into a CHAT with a 1Sale support staff. I told them what had happened on Christmas day, and their immediate reply was “Aww we are so sorry. We will take care of this right away.”. Two days later I received an email from 1Sale informing me that my replacement Air Fryer was on its way and they provided me with a Tracking Number. Four days later it arrived. I emailed 1Sale to let them know that the correct Air Fryer had arrived and that I was very pleased with their customer service. I asked about the wrong Air Fryer that was shipped and here was their reply “You keep it as a token of our appreciation for you being so darn awesome, even through our shipping error!” 1Sale is an amazing company to deal with. I will continue dealing with them in the future.

Original review: Oct. 12, 2019

I was really looking forward to receiving my Air Power Fryer which I had recently ordered through 1Sale, at a very low price. Well it finally arrived and was the wrong color. I called the contact phone number given by 1Sale and a gentleman looked up the order and admitted immediately that the mistake was on their end. In a no hassle, very apologetic manner they not only reordered the correct unit but expedited its shipping. I very much appreciate the way 1Sale handled my problem and would recommend them highly.

Patrick

Get buying tips about Deal Websites delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Sept. 12, 2019

I ordered a 2 Smart Watch bundle from 1Sale and received the goods in a timely manner. One of the watches was damaged so I contacted Customer Service for a refund. In the course of corresponding with them, I discovered that the second watch was also unsatisfactory for my intended use. When I notified them of this, they gave me an immediate full refund. In addition, when they found out I was a teacher and had purchased the watches to aide in my profession, they told me to keep the products and give out to my students as incentive prizes. The whole transaction was very professional and quick. Even though I was not satisfied with this particular product, I will gladly deal with 1Sale again because of their excellent customer service!

Original review: Sept. 12, 2019

I placed an order that needed to be returned, and contacted customer service. The response was timely & professional, with simple instructions on how to proceed. Unit was packed back in original box & packaging and sent off. A snafu with USPS has delayed the delivery to them- but documentation was provided to show it was shipped, and while they have yet to find the package, a refund was provided without hesitation. 1Sale has shown their integrity and commitment to not only their sales, but to their customers- and I can't express how impressed I am at their follow through and professionalism. These are rare traits in the world these days, and I can't praise them enough- they've earned a customer for life.

Original review: Aug. 19, 2019

OK so I bought a deal for 3 golf shirts for like $23 and they not only arrived super fast but the quality was great and I loved them, so I decided to buy 3 more! Went to the website, sale was still on but the discount code wasn't working. I sent an email and in like 5 mins had a response and a new code they said they built for me to take advantage of the sale (they were having issues with the old code and were working on fixing it). It worked great and I got the deal on 3 more shirts. Great service, great product and now I have 3 more on the way.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about 1Sale (formerly 1SaleADay)?

Original review: Feb. 4, 2020

I have ordered from 1Sale many times over the past 9 years. I am usually very happy with the merchandise. It does take longer to arrive on some occasions, and at least once that has been a problem for me. But usually the items arrive promptly. Twice I've had to do returns and they have been very easy to work with on that respect too. I can highly recommend this company.

Original review: Feb. 4, 2020

This site is great. Everyday they send you the opportunity to save money on things you will use. Unlike other sites that push junk that you throw out. 1Sale has me as a customer for a long time to come.

Original review: Feb. 3, 2020

I had purchased Portable Rugged 2 Mode Ultra Bright 400, I was really amazed to get good product Quality with less money. I have no complaint about product. The product is trustworthy so as the seller. I will definitely trust 1Sale!!

Original review: Feb. 2, 2020

It has very great deals. Customer is good. Thankful that I found this site cause I saved a lot. The knick knacks of stuff that you can find on the site is very reasonable. Timely efficient and prices.

Original review: Feb. 1, 2020

I often are in the hunt for bargains on affordable tools, gadgets and car accessories (and also the occasional toy or figure), and so far 1Sale has proven a reliable source of retailers with such articles on huge saving percentages. Every time I've made a purchase of such bargains the process have been smooth, secure and straightforward, and the details (photos, product description, instructions for offer redeeming) provided on 1Sale are always accurate. I'll keep on being a customer so far, my experience has been excellent!

1Sale (formerly 1SaleADay) author review by Erin Huffstetler

This popular site offers–as its name implies–one deal a day across seven categories. Deals go live at midnight EST, and are only available for 24 hours, or while supplies last.

• Free shipping: Everything on the site ships free.

• Simple interface: The site is easy to navigate and all information is easy to find.

• Quality products: All items are from well-known brands, and clearly described.

• No refunds: All sales are final, but defective items can be exchanged.

• No cancellations: Once you place an order, it cannot be canceled or changed.

• Customer service: All customer service is handled via e-mail, and it typically takes 1-3 days for a response.

• Membership required: The fashion and flash sales sections of the site are only available to registered members.

by Erin Huffstetler Deal Websites Contributing Editor

Erin Huffstetler is the Frugal Living Guide at About.com, and the founder of MyFrugalHome.com. If there’s a way to get something for less, Erin will find it, and tell you about it.

1Sale (formerly 1SaleADay) Company Information