2. Shopping

formerly 1SaleADay

1Sale
Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.97/5

1Sale is formerly known as 1SaleAday

Find discount codes while you shop.

See how much you can save using Honey

Get started

Find discount codes while you shop.

See how much you can save using Honey

Get started

1Sale Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about 1Sale?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about 1Sale (formerly 1SaleADay)?

Original review: Feb. 1, 2020

I often are in the hunt for bargains on affordable tools, gadgets and car accessories (and also the occasional toy or figure), and so far 1Sale has proven a reliable source of retailers with such articles on huge saving percentages. Every time I've made a purchase of such bargains the process have been smooth, secure and straightforward, and the details (photos, product description, instructions for offer redeeming) provided on 1Sale are always accurate. I'll keep on being a customer so far, my experience has been excellent!

Original review: Jan. 5, 2020

I had ordered a Power Air Fryer 10-in-1 Pro Elite Oven 6-qt. as a Christmas Gift. I had ordered 2 of these from 1Sale in the past, with no problems. So when this one arrived we just wrapped it up and placed it under the tree. We were very surprised and disappointed to see that it was not the Air Fryer that we had ordered, but a completely different model.

Two days later I went online to 1Sale’s web site and got into a CHAT with a 1Sale support staff. I told them what had happened on Christmas day, and their immediate reply was “Aww we are so sorry. We will take care of this right away.”. Two days later I received an email from 1Sale informing me that my replacement Air Fryer was on its way and they provided me with a Tracking Number. Four days later it arrived. I emailed 1Sale to let them know that the correct Air Fryer had arrived and that I was very pleased with their customer service. I asked about the wrong Air Fryer that was shipped and here was their reply “You keep it as a token of our appreciation for you being so darn awesome, even through our shipping error!” 1Sale is an amazing company to deal with. I will continue dealing with them in the future.

Get buying tips about Deal Websites delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Dec. 23, 2019

I purchased a refurbished Singer sewing machine. When I received it, it was in a bad shape. I contacted customer service and I received a very good resolution: They sent me a replacement and gave me the defective one. Now I have 2 sewing machines: one is good to use and another to play with when I have spare time. I will give it to my friend if I can fix it. Thanks to 1sale.com!

Original review: Dec. 5, 2019

Ever since 1Sale was first recommended on cnet, I have made multiple purchases with them. Maybe once or twice I needed to get customer service involved, and they were always very fast to resolve my issue, and very helpful & friendly. Some of their prices are almost hard to believe, but I certainly have never had any issues with any purchases, and I am most grateful to them for their excellent pricing and customer support.

Original review: Nov. 1, 2019

I recently purchased a laptop from 1Sale when I thought my laptop had died, only to find out an hour after ordering my new one that it was unplugged. I sent an email to customer service asking what I can do now that I don't need the new laptop. Within minutes they got back to me and said "no problem. We cancelled the order and refunded your money." Wish all companies online were this good!

Original review: Oct. 15, 2020

I appreciate that 1Sale notifies me about sales going on all over the net that I might not have seen otherwise. And they are packed full of stuff too, from Amazon and tons of other places. They're definitely a go to when I'm looking for good sales.

Original review: Oct. 15, 2020

I have always found good bargains at this website. In almost all instances, I would not have found these deals by myself. I have purchased many items from the links this website provides and have been satisfied with 99% of them. I always read their daily emails for sales on many different products.

Original review: Oct. 15, 2020

I've bought several items from 1Sale.com and none have been a disappointment. Quality is excellent and shipping is better/quicker than most brick and mortar stores. Will definitely continue to do business with them. Not to mention the prices are unbeatable.

Original review: Oct. 15, 2020

This site is fantastic. You get great items for a lot less than other places. I highly recommend them if you want good stuff at affordable prices. It is a good alternative to Amazon and they have quality products.

Original review: Oct. 15, 2020

They have the best deals and products. Most places that offer great deals end up being a phony. 1Sale offers best deals on so many items I always find something I want. I highly recommend them for anything you're looking for and even stuff you didn't know you wanted.

1Sale (formerly 1SaleADay) author review by Erin Huffstetler

This popular site offers–as its name implies–one deal a day across seven categories. Deals go live at midnight EST, and are only available for 24 hours, or while supplies last.

• Free shipping: Everything on the site ships free.

• Simple interface: The site is easy to navigate and all information is easy to find.

• Quality products: All items are from well-known brands, and clearly described.

• No refunds: All sales are final, but defective items can be exchanged.

• No cancellations: Once you place an order, it cannot be canceled or changed.

• Customer service: All customer service is handled via e-mail, and it typically takes 1-3 days for a response.

• Membership required: The fashion and flash sales sections of the site are only available to registered members.

by Erin Huffstetler Deal Websites Contributing Editor

Erin Huffstetler is the Frugal Living Guide at About.com, and the founder of MyFrugalHome.com. If there’s a way to get something for less, Erin will find it, and tell you about it.

1Sale (formerly 1SaleADay) Company Information