4.74/5

1Sale is formerly known as 1SaleAday

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands

945 1Sale (formerly 1SaleADay) Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: Dec. 17, 2018

I needed to exchange a faulty Chrome book. After an initial email, I was quickly sent a prepaid FedEx label and then, after my return was complete, was FedExed a new replacement. Very easy process with excellent communication. I would do business with them again.

Original review: Dec. 16, 2018

I really like Method cleaners and soaps so when I saw this deal I ordered. On the day of delivery a low-life porch thief decided this box on my porch was worth the risk (I captured the act on surveillance video). Even though they had nothing to do with the theft, when I contacted 1Sale they offered to sell me another at a ridiculously low price. Believe it or not THAT order was stolen. When 1Sale contacted me to check the delivery I had to tell them that again, my delivery was stolen. Believe it or not, they refunded my money!!! Yes, even though 1Sale is not responsible and though they took a loss they refunded my money. This is beyond 'good' expectations and I am amazed at their actions. 1Sale customer service is better than anyone could ever expect. Excellent!

Get expert buying tips about Deal Websites delivered to your inbox.

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands
Original review: Dec. 14, 2018

I was excited to get me my mystery box. I opened it and was a lot of fun. It was a great experience. I was very happy to see the stuff in the box was a lot better than what I thought it would be. Would definitely buy again from them. Thanks a bunch.

Original review: Dec. 13, 2018

I ran across a sale for character socks. I ordered them for a Christmas gift. The product arrived in a timely manner and I was able to track the shipment. When I got them and opened the package I was actually surprised on the quality, they are nicer than I thought they would be. I am happy with all aspects of the order.

Original review: Dec. 11, 2018

Apparently, the glasses in the other color were polarized but not the blue. Customer service was very accommodating and processed my refund immediately. They first offered to give me a partial refund which I wasn't interested in, but it was a nice offer just the same. I've ordered from this group before and never had any issues with what I ordered. Would definitely order again.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about 1Sale (formerly 1SaleADay)?

Original review: Dec. 6, 2018

1Sale has good products at great prices. Years ago, this site wasn't great and had some customer service issues. They have turned that around and become one of my go-to places to find deals and the customer service is excellent. I would recommend them to a friend without hesitation.

Original review: Dec. 4, 2018

The Ray-Bans that I ordered were authentic. The order came when promised. 1Sale as always in communication with me as to if I received my order. I am very pleased with them. I would recommend them anyone.

Original review: Nov. 30, 2018

I purchased a karaoke microphone from 1Sale Deals and the item malfunctioned in a week. I contacted the company and got a respond and a refund immediately. Very quick resolution by the company and I don't need to send back the defective product.

Original review: Nov. 30, 2018

This item (3 Pack: SCOSCHE StrikeLine Pro Charge & Sync Apple MFi Certified) was very good. I am still using them in NOvember and have no issues. They are MFi so the iPhone recognize them and they work even after updates. I am doing this review because I ordered something else and the chat guy was so professional and gave me a 5 percent discount even though it was expired and asked me to. But I would say the price and quality of the Scosche cords is outstanding. And still working.

Original review: Nov. 18, 2018

Initial question abt printer connection; no DVD port. Answered promptly! Next issue was power connection. After providing necessary info, sent rtr shipping label and credited acct! Will definitely order again!!!

Original review: Nov. 15, 2018

I recently bought something from 1Sale - not only are the product offered great but when I had any questions, their response time was super quick. I won't hesitate to use them again or ask questions. Great service.

Original review: Nov. 15, 2018

I ordered 4 refurbished iPads for my staff to use. They arrived in iPad boxes each with a wall charger and lightning cable. Very good condition for being used. Package arrived undamaged. After charging I had no problem downloading the latest software updates and they work great/look great. Just ordered 3 more for my kids.

Original review: Nov. 14, 2018

I love this website. I've ordered numerous products that have all been exactly what I ordered and I received them on time. I would definitely recommend this site to anyone. The product quality has always been as advertised.

Original review: Nov. 13, 2018

Latest Item ordered was pair of Ray-Bans at a great price. Ordered Red, was sent yellow. Resolved quickly with online chat and all fixed. This is the only problem encountered in 5 years of ordering from this site. Always something interesting and always a great price. Fast shipping too.

Original review: Nov. 13, 2018

I’ve been following 1Sale since they had only 3 Deals per day. I noticed they now carry their own deals again so I bought 16 pairs of Marvel Socks. I was shocked that it arrived so fast and as described! Will definitely share the savings on 1Sale with others...

Original review: Nov. 5, 2018

Easy ordering and fast shipping. I highly recommend! What's even better - is that - I can order through my Amazon acct. I ordered earmuffs and LED light bulbs. Orders came in in just a few days and in great condition. Thank you!!!

Original review: Oct. 31, 2018

I had been a customer of 1Sale for a long time and have excellent experience with both the product and the team. Shopping experience is nice and smooth. Always find good products and super fast shipment with excellent shipment tracking. I had an instance of contacting the online customer care using the chat feature. The rep was quick in understanding the issue and the issue was resolved in less than 24 hours. Can't ask for more than this, truly happy with 1Sale.

Original review: Oct. 23, 2018

Been a big fan of 1Sale for years. Their products are low priced and always top of the line, not to mention fast and free shipping. I recently purchased a Yamaha pressure washer (although I had one, just couldn't resist the price). When I went to use the washer everything was perfect except the wand handle appeared to have a defective valve which wouldn't allow it to spray. I contacted 1Sale and to my surprise the very next day I received an email letting me know a new one would be sent out immediately. The next day it was sent. It's good to know there are still companies that back their products and care about their customers. I'm one for life.

Original review: Oct. 17, 2018

I have been doing business with the prior 1SaleADay for years, though who knows what happened to my purchase history. Weeks ago I gave them a glorious review because I always knew I could count on them for the simple fact, you got what you thought you were buying. Not so in this case. I READ the details of a listing so I don't make a mistake I will be sorry for later. It said to check a specific model to see if your phone is compatible. The model happened to be an LG. My cell was compatible so I ordered it. Not only did a generic headset arrive, but one that was marketed under so many names you don't know where it came from.

I reported the situation via email and the person or should I say persons who responded, simply dropped the ball. If I didn't happen to feel that they should know I was disappointed in the service and for $8.99 they lost a long time customer, when I chatted them up tonight, I would not have been asked did I get the return label. No one offered a return label, so I tossed the piece of junk.

It is funny, that not in any email they sent does it say a word about sending it back for a refund. I would have happily done so. It didn't work. It did me no good. The emails just stopped abruptly with no offer to resolve the very little issue. It was a relatively cheap lesson. We are not talking even a large purchase here; a grand total of $8.99, however with all these new changes and probably new owners I would be very worried about what I would get if I did order something more expensive. 1SaleADay had a whole family of online discount stores and I was never disappointed in service, return process or anything else. It makes me very leary though, of a company who doesn't take care of the $8.99 customers. 1sale.com I won't be risking my money with again, whether it is a dime, a dollar or hundreds.

Original review: Oct. 11, 2018

The bulbs were a good price for any LED bulbs, but they have a battery in them that lasts 5 hrs during a power outage. I have tried all bulbs and they were as listed. I like that the battery recharges when there is no outage.

Original review: Sept. 27, 2018

Great site for convenient shopping. See something you like. Hit purchase & enter the appropriate information. Get confirmation... receive shipping info & tracking. Order shows up. Simple and no hassle.

Original review: Sept. 27, 2018

Internet companies come and go, but 1Sale formerly 1SaleADay has reinvented themselves over and over again flawlessly. I have never encountered an issue if something isn't right. THEY MAKE IT RIGHT. They want their customers to be happy enough to spread the word. They are right on the top and I never have any issues with telling friends and family about them because they have got your back. They do internet sales right... Modern technology with old fashion value and assistance.

Original review: Sept. 27, 2018

Great price for a name brand. And the Oakley glasses are real. No problems registering them with Oakley for warranty registration. Ordered on a Sunday afternoon, received them the following Wednesday.

Original review: Sept. 14, 2018

Purchased a floor sweeper that arrived timely. Unfortunately the product was delivered damaged. I immediately emailed customer service and I was pleasantly surprised to get an immediate response from a person and not a machine and not an auto response. They were extremely helpful and knowledgeable and sincerely willing to go out of their way to satisfy a customer. I am very impressed and I will be returning for future purchases.

Original review: Aug. 20, 2018

Seems that 1Sale lost my long-time acct - this was my first comment upon placing my order. 1Sale responded immediately with a perfectly acceptable answer! They really do care, which is a pleasure in this day and age. The order got here in lightning-fast time. The only negative about the product is that it came with no instructions. There were 8 bulbs and only 4 hangers - couldn't find anything that said how many should have been there. Product does work great (initial reaction). As always, won't know for a while about durability. I've been buying from 1Sale for a long time, and will continue to do so.

Original review: Aug. 19, 2018

I ordered a Den Haven scooter from 1Sale and was really happy with the price. They did advertise same day or next day shipping which I made the mistake thinking it was going to get to me in one day. What they meant was it would ship out the same or next day, but it took a week to get here. The scooter happened to get here with a broken part and I was pretty upset. I contacted customer service and they took care of everything! They got back to me very fast and were extremely helpful and friendly. They sent me a new scooter and I was very thankful for such a great customer service experience.

Original review: Aug. 10, 2018

I bought a tablet on 1Sale and spent a delightful time chatting with their CSR on their website. I've been looking for a tablet for several months and today this one popped up. It was cheaper than Amazon, with free shipping, and a great person to visit with who answered all of my questions and treated me as if I were the most important person in the world. You don't get customer service like that these days. I can't wait to get my tablet! I will do business with 1Sale again!

Original review: Aug. 9, 2018

I am very satisfied with the service I have received. It was prompt and helpful. In the past whenever I have ordered anything on 1SaleADay, I have had a perfect service and I have recommended to many of my friends. I was anxious due to the delayed postal delivery, but there was satisfying response given promptly eliminating all worries.

Original review: Aug. 8, 2018

I have used this website long before they were 1Sale. They have so many great offers to pick from! I needed to return something and wasn't able to through Amazon and sent an email and I received a lightning fast response with a full refund! They were so gracious to me! I'll continue to be a repeat customer, as I love their unique items and low prices!! Thanks so much 1Sale!!

Original review: June 5, 2018

1Sale have very good deals and have helpful aides on the website. It's easy to understand instructions for ordering and easy to locate on the web. All in all I give a good rating for this website.

1Sale (formerly 1SaleADay) expert review by Erin Huffstetler

This popular site offers–as its name implies–one deal a day across seven categories. Deals go live at midnight EST, and are only available for 24 hours, or while supplies last.

• Free shipping: Everything on the site ships free.

• Simple interface: The site is easy to navigate and all information is easy to find.

• Quality products: All items are from well-known brands, and clearly described.

• No refunds: All sales are final, but defective items can be exchanged.

• No cancellations: Once you place an order, it cannot be canceled or changed.

• Customer service: All customer service is handled via e-mail, and it typically takes 1-3 days for a response.

• Membership required: The fashion and flash sales sections of the site are only available to registered members.

• Best for: Bargain shoppers

Profile picture of Erin Huffstetler
Erin Huffstetler Deal Websites Contributing Editor

Erin Huffstetler is the Frugal Living Guide at About.com, and the founder of MyFrugalHome.com. If there’s a way to get something for less, Erin will find it, and tell you about it.

1Sale (formerly 1SaleADay) Company Information