2. Shopping

formerly 1SaleADay

1Sale
Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.92/5

1Sale is formerly known as 1SaleAday

Find discount codes while you shop.

See how much you can save using Honey

Get started

Find discount codes while you shop.

See how much you can save using Honey

Get started

1Sale Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about 1Sale?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about 1Sale (formerly 1SaleADay)?

Original review: Feb. 1, 2020

I have been buying from 1 Sale A Day since they were a small company 9 years ago. If I ever had a problem they were always ready to fix it. Always the best price to find what I need. Whatever I buy shipping is fast. 5 ⭐️.

Original review: Feb. 1, 2020

I love this site. They always offer great items with lowest price on the market. Been working with them since 5 or more years. No complaint at all. Thank you so much for your great deals and promotion.

Original review: Jan. 15, 2020

I saw a deal from 1Sale on Facebook and decided to give it a shot. I ordered with a coupon and sure enough 3 days later it arrived. Perfect condition, No complaints here. Very happy with the overall experience!

Original review: Jan. 12, 2020

Great price on LED light bulbs. Nicely packaged and quick free delivery. What home cannot use the new LED light bulbs. The deals at 1Sale are always great and are products I can use. Thanks for the wonderful deal on LED light bulbs.

Original review: Jan. 10, 2020

Lots of deal and offers. You can find a wide variety of things here. If they don't sell something directly then they will send you to some reliable website. I have been getting offers from them for years when they were 1SaleADay.

Original review: Jan. 7, 2020

I bought the Air fryer oven and get delivered 3 days later. After unpacking the unit did not turned on at all. Send a Email to 1Sale. They responded immediately and offer to send a new one. Thanks 1 Sale for this great customer service.

Joe

Original review: Jan. 3, 2020

I check their website daily for great deals on must have items. Good overall company when ordering as well. Whether it is electronics to whatever you want to look for they have it at great prices. Thank you.

Original review: Jan. 3, 2020

This site is so great. There are so many great deals, great gadgets and so much more stuff at really low prices. I've found so many deals that I have to literally restrain myself from shopping on some days.

Original review: Jan. 3, 2020

Hello! I normally use this website to order my stuff since it has the best lowest price. It also delivers on time since it is affiliated with Amazon Prime. I would recommend this site to all the viewers since you can yourself check the price and believe it.

Original review: Jan. 3, 2020

Based on my experience with 1Sale, I always receive the product as advertised. The product is of good quality and is delivered In a timely manner. The deals are great and come from various vendors. I will continue to look for great deals on 1sale.

1Sale (formerly 1SaleADay) Company Information