Looking for a deal website?

We'll match you with the right company that knows what you need.

1Sale
1.67/5

1Sale

formerly 1SaleADay

1Sale is formerly known as 1SaleAday

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands

1Sale Reviews

Original review: Oct. 12, 2019

I was really looking forward to receiving my Air Power Fryer which I had recently ordered through 1Sale, at a very low price. Well it finally arrived and was the wrong color. I called the contact phone number given by 1Sale and a gentleman looked up the order and admitted immediately that the mistake was on their end. In a no hassle, very apologetic manner they not only reordered the correct unit but expedited its shipping. I very much appreciate the way 1Sale handled my problem and would recommend them highly.

Patrick

Original review: Sept. 10, 2019

Love this company. Always helps you with any issues you may have. Would recommend this company with everyone. Delivered fast, price very good and refund policy is excellent. The air fryer came in excellent condition. Package was delivered in excellent condition and so nothing would get broken. Do not hesitate buying from 1Sale.com.

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands
Original review: Sept. 8, 2019

I received the wrong product. After 2 emails the correct one was sent out and I received it within a week. I was disappointed at first by receiving the wrong product but the way they responded to my email and quickly sent the item I ordered was awesome. I will order from them anytime because I know they respond quickly to problems.

Original review: Aug. 29, 2019

I ordered a pair of Oakley polarized sunglasses- unfortunately they were damaged but I don’t fault 1Sale - things can happen. What’s really awesome is the way they communicated and handled it after I let them know. They didn’t leave me hanging, sent me a return label and have been terrific! Just for fun I took the sunglasses to my eye doctor's office before I mailed them back to make sure they were in fact polarized- they were! :) So I would definitely buy from 1Sale again!

Original review: June 16, 2019

Ordered air fryer and it arrived promptly. The only problem was that it was the wrong cooker and wife wasn't pleased. 1Sale promptly sent out the correct fryer....wife now happy. Will buy from 1Sale again.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about 1Sale (formerly 1SaleADay)?

Original review: Dec. 17, 2018

I needed to exchange a faulty Chrome book. After an initial email, I was quickly sent a prepaid FedEx label and then, after my return was complete, was FedExed a new replacement. Very easy process with excellent communication. I would do business with them again.

Original review: Dec. 14, 2018

I was excited to get me my mystery box. I opened it and was a lot of fun. It was a great experience. I was very happy to see the stuff in the box was a lot better than what I thought it would be. Would definitely buy again from them. Thanks a bunch.

Original review: Dec. 13, 2018

I ran across a sale for character socks. I ordered them for a Christmas gift. The product arrived in a timely manner and I was able to track the shipment. When I got them and opened the package I was actually surprised on the quality, they are nicer than I thought they would be. I am happy with all aspects of the order.

Original review: Dec. 11, 2018

Apparently, the glasses in the other color were polarized but not the blue. Customer service was very accommodating and processed my refund immediately. They first offered to give me a partial refund which I wasn't interested in, but it was a nice offer just the same. I've ordered from this group before and never had any issues with what I ordered. Would definitely order again.

Original review: Dec. 6, 2018

1Sale has good products at great prices. Years ago, this site wasn't great and had some customer service issues. They have turned that around and become one of my go-to places to find deals and the customer service is excellent. I would recommend them to a friend without hesitation.

1Sale (formerly 1SaleADay) Company Information