2. Shopping

3.9/5 (208 ratings)

About 1Sale

1Sale is formerly known as 1SaleAday

1Sale Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about 1Sale?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about 1Sale (formerly 1SaleADay)?

Original review: Jan. 20, 2021

The items ordered from 1Sale have all been top notch. They are what is advertised and come quickly. I have had only 1 issue and it was immediately resolved to my satisfaction. This Christmas season was the worst for package delivery and I am sure my last package is in a post office dead letter area. The tracking was stalled after it was shipped from the factory. Since it did not arrive, they shipped another one out immediately. Can't ask for better service. I will continue to buy from 1Sale as I feel they are above board and provide excellent customer support. And the emails were polite, courteous and extremely helpful. Thank you for all you do 1Sale!!!

Original review: Jan. 12, 2021

I order a specific air fryer but was shipped the incorrect air fryer. I contacted customer support and explained the issue. They were able to resolve the mistake quickly and efficiently. I will be conducting business with 1Sale in the future.

Original review: Jan. 11, 2021

I order a air fryer and it was the wrong one but they were so nice about it so they sent me the right one and it was great and the shipping was very fast. I would recommend their service. It's great and reasonable prices.

Original review: Dec. 31, 2020

I order a power xl air fryer oven and received a Power XL air fryer grill - I was disappointed with the unit sent as its style was totally different even though they had similar names - contacted 1Sale and they responded immediately sending me the right unit and telling me to keep the unit sent as a Gift - I am WOW'd by this kind of service - Thank you 1Sale.

Original review: Dec. 16, 2020

I use this for a long time. Great products especially with Amazon hassle free returns and service. Though there were some products quality is not that great the replacement services or the return services are great with Amazon. We can get few items dead cheap.

Original review: Oct. 15, 2020

I appreciate that 1Sale notifies me about sales going on all over the net that I might not have seen otherwise. And they are packed full of stuff too, from Amazon and tons of other places. They're definitely a go to when I'm looking for good sales.

Original review: Oct. 15, 2020

I have always found good bargains at this website. In almost all instances, I would not have found these deals by myself. I have purchased many items from the links this website provides and have been satisfied with 99% of them. I always read their daily emails for sales on many different products.

Original review: Oct. 15, 2020

I've bought several items from 1Sale.com and none have been a disappointment. Quality is excellent and shipping is better/quicker than most brick and mortar stores. Will definitely continue to do business with them. Not to mention the prices are unbeatable.

Original review: Oct. 15, 2020

This site is fantastic. You get great items for a lot less than other places. I highly recommend them if you want good stuff at affordable prices. It is a good alternative to Amazon and they have quality products.

Original review: Oct. 15, 2020

They have the best deals and products. Most places that offer great deals end up being a phony. 1Sale offers best deals on so many items I always find something I want. I highly recommend them for anything you're looking for and even stuff you didn't know you wanted.

Original review: Oct. 15, 2020

I love 1Sale, I’m always getting great deals on things I need and things I didn’t know I needed! Never been disappointed!! During COVID 19 I was able to get mask, sanitizer and thermometer at a reasonable price.

Original review: Oct. 15, 2020

I buy any offer I get from 1Sale.com for Amazon mainly. Very good offers and they deliver quickly. Even I get some other store offers from 1sale.com which are very useful stuff. Overall great offers and service.

Original review: Oct. 14, 2020

I've purchased many times over the years from 1Sale and have been always happy with the deals and products. On one occasion a package was lost and it was FedEx's issue but 1Sale happily mailed out another one :). How awesome is that? Will continue to look daily at their great finds.

Original review: Feb. 4, 2020

I have ordered from 1Sale many times over the past 9 years. I am usually very happy with the merchandise. It does take longer to arrive on some occasions, and at least once that has been a problem for me. But usually the items arrive promptly. Twice I've had to do returns and they have been very easy to work with on that respect too. I can highly recommend this company.

Original review: Feb. 4, 2020

This site is great. Everyday they send you the opportunity to save money on things you will use. Unlike other sites that push junk that you throw out. 1Sale has me as a customer for a long time to come.

Original review: Feb. 3, 2020

I had purchased Portable Rugged 2 Mode Ultra Bright 400, I was really amazed to get good product Quality with less money. I have no complaint about product. The product is trustworthy so as the seller. I will definitely trust 1Sale!!

Original review: Feb. 2, 2020

It has very great deals. Customer is good. Thankful that I found this site cause I saved a lot. The knick knacks of stuff that you can find on the site is very reasonable. Timely efficient and prices.

Original review: Feb. 1, 2020

I often are in the hunt for bargains on affordable tools, gadgets and car accessories (and also the occasional toy or figure), and so far 1Sale has proven a reliable source of retailers with such articles on huge saving percentages. Every time I've made a purchase of such bargains the process have been smooth, secure and straightforward, and the details (photos, product description, instructions for offer redeeming) provided on 1Sale are always accurate. I'll keep on being a customer so far, my experience has been excellent!

Original review: Feb. 1, 2020

I have been buying from 1 Sale A Day since they were a small company 9 years ago. If I ever had a problem they were always ready to fix it. Always the best price to find what I need. Whatever I buy shipping is fast. 5 ⭐️.

Original review: Feb. 1, 2020

I love this site. They always offer great items with lowest price on the market. Been working with them since 5 or more years. No complaint at all. Thank you so much for your great deals and promotion.

Original review: Jan. 15, 2020

I saw a deal from 1Sale on Facebook and decided to give it a shot. I ordered with a coupon and sure enough 3 days later it arrived. Perfect condition, No complaints here. Very happy with the overall experience!

Original review: Jan. 12, 2020

Great price on LED light bulbs. Nicely packaged and quick free delivery. What home cannot use the new LED light bulbs. The deals at 1Sale are always great and are products I can use. Thanks for the wonderful deal on LED light bulbs.

Original review: Jan. 10, 2020

Lots of deal and offers. You can find a wide variety of things here. If they don't sell something directly then they will send you to some reliable website. I have been getting offers from them for years when they were 1SaleADay.

Original review: Jan. 7, 2020

I bought the Air fryer oven and get delivered 3 days later. After unpacking the unit did not turned on at all. Send a Email to 1Sale. They responded immediately and offer to send a new one. Thanks 1 Sale for this great customer service.

Joe

Original review: Jan. 5, 2020

I had ordered a Power Air Fryer 10-in-1 Pro Elite Oven 6-qt. as a Christmas Gift. I had ordered 2 of these from 1Sale in the past, with no problems. So when this one arrived we just wrapped it up and placed it under the tree. We were very surprised and disappointed to see that it was not the Air Fryer that we had ordered, but a completely different model.

Two days later I went online to 1Sale’s web site and got into a CHAT with a 1Sale support staff. I told them what had happened on Christmas day, and their immediate reply was “Aww we are so sorry. We will take care of this right away.”. Two days later I received an email from 1Sale informing me that my replacement Air Fryer was on its way and they provided me with a Tracking Number. Four days later it arrived. I emailed 1Sale to let them know that the correct Air Fryer had arrived and that I was very pleased with their customer service. I asked about the wrong Air Fryer that was shipped and here was their reply “You keep it as a token of our appreciation for you being so darn awesome, even through our shipping error!” 1Sale is an amazing company to deal with. I will continue dealing with them in the future.

Original review: Jan. 3, 2020

I check their website daily for great deals on must have items. Good overall company when ordering as well. Whether it is electronics to whatever you want to look for they have it at great prices. Thank you.

Original review: Jan. 3, 2020

This site is so great. There are so many great deals, great gadgets and so much more stuff at really low prices. I've found so many deals that I have to literally restrain myself from shopping on some days.

Original review: Jan. 3, 2020

Hello! I normally use this website to order my stuff since it has the best lowest price. It also delivers on time since it is affiliated with Amazon Prime. I would recommend this site to all the viewers since you can yourself check the price and believe it.

Original review: Jan. 3, 2020

Based on my experience with 1Sale, I always receive the product as advertised. The product is of good quality and is delivered In a timely manner. The deals are great and come from various vendors. I will continue to look for great deals on 1sale.

Original review: Jan. 2, 2020

I purchased two air fryers for Christmas in the Grey color. They arrived professionally packaged. Super fast shipping. They emailed me every step of the way. They have very nice customer service and I will be back to purchase other products from them. I searched the web and they had the best prices. Highly recommended!

1Sale (formerly 1SaleADay) Company Information