Looking for a deal website?

We'll match you with the right company that knows what you need.

1Sale
1.63/5

1Sale

formerly 1SaleADay

1Sale is formerly known as 1SaleAday

947 1Sale Consumer Reviews

Original review: Dec. 6, 2018

1Sale has good products at great prices. Years ago, this site wasn't great and had some customer service issues. They have turned that around and become one of my go-to places to find deals and the customer service is excellent. I would recommend them to a friend without hesitation.

Original review: Dec. 4, 2018

The Ray-Bans that I ordered were authentic. The order came when promised. 1Sale as always in communication with me as to if I received my order. I am very pleased with them. I would recommend them anyone.

Original review: Nov. 30, 2018

I purchased a karaoke microphone from 1Sale Deals and the item malfunctioned in a week. I contacted the company and got a respond and a refund immediately. Very quick resolution by the company and I don't need to send back the defective product.

Original review: Nov. 30, 2018

This item (3 Pack: SCOSCHE StrikeLine Pro Charge & Sync Apple MFi Certified) was very good. I am still using them in NOvember and have no issues. They are MFi so the iPhone recognize them and they work even after updates. I am doing this review because I ordered something else and the chat guy was so professional and gave me a 5 percent discount even though it was expired and asked me to. But I would say the price and quality of the Scosche cords is outstanding. And still working.

Original review: Nov. 18, 2018

Initial question abt printer connection; no DVD port. Answered promptly! Next issue was power connection. After providing necessary info, sent rtr shipping label and credited acct! Will definitely order again!!!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about 1Sale (formerly 1SaleADay)?

Original review: Nov. 15, 2018

I recently bought something from 1Sale - not only are the product offered great but when I had any questions, their response time was super quick. I won't hesitate to use them again or ask questions. Great service.

Original review: Nov. 15, 2018

I ordered 4 refurbished iPads for my staff to use. They arrived in iPad boxes each with a wall charger and lightning cable. Very good condition for being used. Package arrived undamaged. After charging I had no problem downloading the latest software updates and they work great/look great. Just ordered 3 more for my kids.

Original review: Nov. 14, 2018

I love this website. I've ordered numerous products that have all been exactly what I ordered and I received them on time. I would definitely recommend this site to anyone. The product quality has always been as advertised.

Original review: Nov. 13, 2018

Latest Item ordered was pair of Ray-Bans at a great price. Ordered Red, was sent yellow. Resolved quickly with online chat and all fixed. This is the only problem encountered in 5 years of ordering from this site. Always something interesting and always a great price. Fast shipping too.

Original review: Nov. 13, 2018

I’ve been following 1Sale since they had only 3 Deals per day. I noticed they now carry their own deals again so I bought 16 pairs of Marvel Socks. I was shocked that it arrived so fast and as described! Will definitely share the savings on 1Sale with others...

1Sale (formerly 1SaleADay) Company Information