Weight Watchers

WW (Weight Watchers)
Shop Now on Amazon
Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.96/5

Formerly known as Weight Watchers, WW sells memberships that include online tracking, in-person meetings and one-on-one personal coaching. The app helps you track food intake and activity, find recipes, join local meetings and locate support within the online community. It also offers SmartPoints and FitPoints programs to help dieters stay on track.

Weight Watchers Shop Now on Amazon

Determine your weight loss goals & needs with Noom’s online evaluation

Get started now
Shop Now on Amazon

WW (Weight Watchers) Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about WW (Weight Watchers)?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about WW (Weight Watchers)?

Original review: Feb. 1, 2021

I wish that there was more options in my small community. Also need more options on foods at the store that are already marked because I don't like the counting points and most of the time I forget to put my points in also more restaurants need to have the points set up an their menus that would really be amazing.

Original review: Jan. 31, 2021

I have been a lifetime member of WW for over 12 years. I faithfully have gone in every month for weigh ins. I have only missed 3 weigh ins in 12 years. I have maintained my goal weight as well. I now must purchase the APP and place my CC on file with a registration fee that will be "refunded". I am on digital overload. I just want to go and weigh in. I called customer service and there was no alternative. I am FORCED to set up an ACCOUNT. I am disappointed in the customer service for Lifetime members. The representative on the phone even checked with her manager “this is the policy”. She wished me luck in my health journey. Wow.. Just WOW.

Original review: Jan. 29, 2021

I learned about this place in my neighborhood but the food was pretty good for me too. Also if I need support for me and my family had diabetes’s to me know if I need support for me too.

Original review: Jan. 29, 2021

The program is very easy to follow. Most importantly you eat the foods you love and you learn which ones need to be eaten in moderation and when you do eat them you know how to make cuts in other places. I tried Nutrisystem and it worked well when I ate their foods but it didn't teach me anything about the foods I would enjoy at a restaurant.

Original review: Jan. 28, 2021

This is a program for life not short term weight loss. It works and gives you a lot of resources to succeed including an online app, in person coaching sessions and plenty of menus. You eat real food and never need to eliminate foods completely.

Original review: Jan. 28, 2021

The updated program is easy to follow with 3 choices on how you want to track your foods. There are virtual meetings that really support you. I dropped over 15 lbs easily. It is healthy and rewarding, with support from the coaches and people in the meetings. It's a real 'human' touch.

Original review: Jan. 27, 2021

Weight watchers to me didn't work because I needed more hands on or help with my journey. I am disabled and depressed and if you can't stick with their plan it doesn't help much. Also it cost extra for the food and I couldn't affords that part of the plan so maybe that would also help someone who could buy the total package. It is not the worst but it is not the best either. Hope they continue with improving their program.

Original review: Jan. 27, 2021

There is so much advertising, but not many real results from participants. They have commercials on television, numerous radio commercials, Oprah is a supporter and believer, other celebrities, including myself, have had ZERO results when complying with the program.

Original review: Jan. 26, 2021

Weight Watchers provides team support and makes a variety of nutritional foods to choose from to effectively help in your weight loss goals. The choices are widely available with regard to food selection, without making you feel deprived of your favorite foods.

Original review: Jan. 25, 2021

It seems WW has gone digital for the most part. This is good and bad. I do like that I can scan a food items label and know right then how many points a serving will count for but.... I miss the hard copy weight watcher program. In the past when I have received the hard copy it made tracking easier for me.

WW (Weight Watchers) Company Information