Weight Watchers Reviews

Determine your weight loss goals & needs with Noom’s online evaluation

Get started now
Overall Rating1.2 out of 5

About Weight Watchers Reviews

Formerly known as Weight Watchers, WW sells memberships that include online tracking, in-person meetings and one-on-one personal coaching. The app helps you track food intake and activity, find recipes, join local meetings and locate support within the online community. It also offers SmartPoints and FitPoints programs to help dieters stay on track.

Pros & Cons

Pros

• SmartPoints Budget System
  • Digital WW app tracks progress
  • Personal support

Cons

• In-person aid not always available
  • Most meals must be prepared at home

Bottom Line

WW weight loss plans offer a lot of flexibility to dieters. Workshop + Digital plans offer in-person sessions and support, but all WW plans include a private online community for long-term weight loss success.

Begin your weight loss journey today

Determine your weight loss goals & needs with Noom’s online evaluation

Get started now

WW (Weight Watchers) Reviews

ConsumerAffairs has collected 2,726 reviews and 569 ratings.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about WW (Weight Watchers)?

Reviewed Feb. 3, 2021

I signed up for what I thought was 3 months, but forgot to check and box and now over 6 months and they will not allow me to cancel early or put on hold. So this has upset me and I refuse to ever use them again.

Reviewed Feb. 1, 2021

I wish that there was more options in my small community. Also need more options on foods at the store that are already marked because I don't like the counting points and most of the time I forget to put my points in also more restaurants need to have the points set up an their menus that would really be amazing.

Reviewed Jan. 31, 2021

I have been a lifetime member of WW for over 12 years. I faithfully have gone in every month for weigh ins. I have only missed 3 weigh ins in 12 years. I have maintained my goal weight as well. I now must purchase the APP and place my CC on file with a registration fee that will be "refunded". I am on digital overload. I just want to go and weigh in. I called customer service and there was no alternative. I am FORCED to set up an ACCOUNT. I am disappointed in the customer service for Lifetime members. The representative on the phone even checked with her manager “this is the policy”. She wished me luck in my health journey. Wow.. Just WOW.

Reviewed Jan. 31, 2021

I've tried a few weight loss programs but got really bored of them, very limited in what you can eat. I always go back to Weight Watchers because the program really does work. There isn't anything that you cannot eat, just in moderation and that's the key. In that way you'll never deprive yourself. I am a lifetime member of WW and at one time worked in one of their stores.

Reviewed Jan. 30, 2021

WW is the best Diet ever. It is not a diet, it is a new way of eating. You can eat any foods you want, you just have to count your points. Nothing is off limits, just have to be honest with yourself and count them in your daily points. WW will give you the tools to exceed. Not a diet per say, just a new lease on life and food!

Reviewed Jan. 29, 2021

I learned about this place in my neighborhood but the food was pretty good for me too. Also if I need support for me and my family had diabetes’s to me know if I need support for me too.

Reviewed Jan. 29, 2021

The program is very easy to follow. Most importantly you eat the foods you love and you learn which ones need to be eaten in moderation and when you do eat them you know how to make cuts in other places. I tried Nutrisystem and it worked well when I ate their foods but it didn't teach me anything about the foods I would enjoy at a restaurant.

Reviewed Jan. 28, 2021

This is a program for life not short term weight loss. It works and gives you a lot of resources to succeed including an online app, in person coaching sessions and plenty of menus. You eat real food and never need to eliminate foods completely.

Reviewed Jan. 28, 2021

The updated program is easy to follow with 3 choices on how you want to track your foods. There are virtual meetings that really support you. I dropped over 15 lbs easily. It is healthy and rewarding, with support from the coaches and people in the meetings. It's a real 'human' touch.

Reviewed Jan. 27, 2021

Weight watchers to me didn't work because I needed more hands on or help with my journey. I am disabled and depressed and if you can't stick with their plan it doesn't help much. Also it cost extra for the food and I couldn't affords that part of the plan so maybe that would also help someone who could buy the total package. It is not the worst but it is not the best either. Hope they continue with improving their program.

Reviewed Jan. 27, 2021

There is so much advertising, but not many real results from participants. They have commercials on television, numerous radio commercials, Oprah is a supporter and believer, other celebrities, including myself, have had ZERO results when complying with the program.

Reviewed Jan. 26, 2021

Weight Watchers is a diet that you can eat everything. You just have to learn to cut back on the "not so healthy" food items. You can have whatever you want. You just have to know the difference. Other programs you have to eat the food they supply. Not with WW. They have a point system you follow. You get a daily point allowance and many foods are zero points.

Reviewed Jan. 26, 2021

Weight Watchers provides team support and makes a variety of nutritional foods to choose from to effectively help in your weight loss goals. The choices are widely available with regard to food selection, without making you feel deprived of your favorite foods.

Reviewed Jan. 25, 2021

It seems WW has gone digital for the most part. This is good and bad. I do like that I can scan a food items label and know right then how many points a serving will count for but.... I miss the hard copy weight watcher program. In the past when I have received the hard copy it made tracking easier for me.

Reviewed Jan. 25, 2021

Easy to follow for good results. You can still have the things you love, just in smaller quantities. Exercise is a plus since it not only helps with loss, but can add daily points. With the app, you can check your points anywhere.

Reviewed Jan. 24, 2021

Weight Watchers works very well if you stick with the program and eat the recommended things! Make sure you go to the meeting as you will not only make new friends, but will learn different recipes. It is great emotional support also!

Reviewed Jan. 24, 2021

The program itself is great and easy to follow. The online I feel like there isn't the support as when you go to meetings. I would recommend the program. It's easy to follow and you get to a habit of eating that way and you know immediately how many points you have consumed and how many leftover. Don't forget to exercise too.

Reviewed Jan. 23, 2021

I love the ease of finding real food I can enjoy and still lose weight. This is the healthiest meal plan for me. The points system is easy to understand. I have lost a healthy amount of weight on this plan.

Reviewed Jan. 23, 2021

You are able to eat just about anything you would like in proportion. You learn to eat anywhere in any setting. You are able to plan ahead for occasions when you are going to indulge. You can customize to your wants, needs and likes. You have great community support not just on eating but for your whole body including exercise, meditation, cooking, recipes, relaxation, etc. It is a complete customized program for you.

Reviewed Jan. 22, 2021

There were not very many men in the program. I felt a bit intimidated by the all the women in the room. I would have felt a little more comfortable with a men's group rather than mixed company. It's much easier to do the program when you can discuss relative type obstacles that other men are having and how to overcome them from their suggestions. A little more one on one with the program leader would have felt more beneficial in getting results.

Reviewed Jan. 22, 2021

I have been on WW for years & at best lost 5#.. for a while. They keep changing the program which makes your current cookbooks etc. out of date. When I started Keto - the complete opposite of WW - I lost 40# - that was a year ago & I am still at my goal weight...& it’s FREE!

Reviewed Jan. 21, 2021

This is a great program for many reasons; support, evidence based strategies; but in the end; it's still a diet; and if you are not motivated to be on a diet; or if you have problems with emotional eating; this program may be a constant waste of money. Make sure you are willing to change your eating habits and address emotional eating with a professional prior to joining this program.

Reviewed Jan. 21, 2021

I realize it depends on the number of people who are attending the meeting with you, but being able to have someone on one time with the instructor to talk over your individual challenges would be nice. Not everyone is comfortable speaking to a group of strangers.

Reviewed Jan. 20, 2021

Lost 28 pounds, easy to use, helpful instructors, was very encouraged to continue plan by weighing in weekly, also git great tips from meetings as well as menu ideas. It's good to have weekly meetings to keep you motivated as well as held accountable. Get to see others strengths and weaknesses.

Reviewed Jan. 20, 2021

Love the accountability of everything you put in your mouth by counting points. There are also many items that are considered free foods so you have options when out of points. The online community is also helpful to keep you on the right track.

Reviewed Nov. 25, 2020

Signed up for the new Weight Watchers online expecting a food delivery. I never received the opportunity to purchase ay food products, I just received a Recipe book and a couple of gifts, the monthly subscription was approx $13 a month, so I called to cancel and was shocked to find that they would charge me $39 to cancel before Jan 21, 2021. Totally a rip off company. Buyer beware before you click any buttons on their website.

Reviewed Oct. 15, 2020

I can understand that in this period of Covid the services are not the same as before but a minimum is to answer to messages and emails, and I did not purchase an app but the WW service that I never received, therefore I want to cancel my registration and they agree but no. They say that I have to stay until February?! Even if the service is not provided!!? THIEVES, they are dishonest, so please do not subscribe!!!

Reviewed Sept. 15, 2020

In January 2019, I joined WWI under a special promotion, so I could encourage my mom (already a member), as she prepared for hip surgery. Upon joining, I agreed for WWI to make (3) consecutive monthly charges to my Visa debit card in the amount of $29.96. My account was charged in January, February and March, 2019. Needless to say, I was only able to attend 1 Weight Watcher's meeting.

In March 2019, my mother's friend informed us that Weight Watchers had charged her credit card, without her permission, for an entire year and REFUSED to refund her. My mom then checked her statements to find charges she did not authorize either. She withdrew her membership and Weight Watchers REFUSED to refund her too. My mom went to her bank to dispute the charges. Upon learning this, I immediately called Weight Watchers and told them they were no longer allowed to charge my account. Since they did not charge my account in April 2019, I assumed the issue was resolved.

Fast forward to 2020. I am a 54yo widower with an 11yo Autistic child, work full time, and usually make plenty of money in my career. Since all my banking is online, I honestly don't have time to review my statements. I became unemployed due to Covid-19, and am now in my 11th week of unemployment that has still not paid. When my bank account became overdrawn, the bank reversed their service charges so my account could remain at a zero balance until I had some kind of income.

In the beginning of September 2020, my bank notified me that my account was overdrawn. Confused, I called the bank and found that Weight Watchers International made an UNAUTHORIZED charge to my account in the amount of $44.95. Upon further investigation, I discovered they have been charging my account $44.95 a month, since MAY 2019!! For 15 months, Weight Watchers International has made UNAUTHORIZED charges to my account, totaling $674.25, and all because I WENT TO ONE MEETING. My bank has blocked them from making any further charges and told me to call WWI for a refund.

Today I spoke with a Weight Watchers International representative who did have a record of my phone call in March 2019, but no record of me cancelling my membership (of course!). Interestingly it took her a while to find my account because my date of birth WWI had on file was incorrect. Although the representative cancelled my account AGAIN, I was told I could not get ANY refund. I will NEVER use Weight Watchers again. Tomorrow I go my bank to contest the charges with Visa, and at this point am pondering a lawsuit.

Reviewed Sept. 3, 2020

Some years ago when I was member Weight Watchers was a good company. Now this WW has ruined it!!!! They have the absolute worst customer service I have ever experienced. It took them 3 weeks to even get my account able to sign in. So why did I even have it if I couldn't use it at all? They offered a $50 shopping code for their store with the membership. The code they sent me never worked!!!! When I tried to use the on life assistant she said to call b/c she knew nothing about that. NO help again!!! So I called several times and wait time was 28-37 minutes. Finally I got a person who had less than no customer service skills. I cancelled and strongly suggest you don't cause yourself the stress of joining this group!!!!

Thanks for your vote! Report
Tiffany increased rating by 4 stars.
After a positive interaction with WW (Weight Watchers), Tiffany increased their star rating.

Reviewed Aug. 31, 2020

I joined in May for the 3 month free trial but never used the service. I attempted call all August long but the hold time was always over 60 minutes and no one came to the line. I emailed customer service, canceled the automatic payment through PayPal. I then get a charge on the debit card that is linked to PayPal but was never given to Weight Watchers. It's impossible to talk to anyone for a refund so my bank credited me back the money and is changing my card number just in case.

Reviewed Aug. 10, 2020

After hearing tons of success stories, I joined and followed the program to the letter for nearly 2 months. All I did was gain weight. After reaching out for extra guidance, I was told that the program doesn't work and it's not about the scales only non scale victories and inches. They want you to count calories, which is not a feature of the program. They want you to commit for 6 months, knowing that it doesn't work and charge early termination fees. Do yourself a favor and sign up for SparkPeople for free.

Reviewed July 30, 2020

I belonged to WW for over a year, on the advice of two different friends whom don’t know each other in different states. Both of those friends were ‘lifers’ and had learned to maintain the weight they’re at. I found myself STARVING almost every day. And I only wanted to lose 30 pounds, not the 70 and 80 they did. I found it impossible to stick with the plan. And the measuring and weighing portions made it difficult to portion and prepare meals for 3 teenagers who didn’t want to be on a diet.

Reviewed July 29, 2020

Program is pretty good but food is a little pricey. I'd prefer if I could try it on my own for a little while without the constant "support" you get from everyone on the same program. I know a lot of people rather do it as a group but I like the loner way. Program is amazing and well worth it!

Reviewed July 28, 2020

I find their program way too intensive and time consuming. You are always having to check for points and free foods. Unless you eat pretty much the same thing most of the time, I find it too constrictive to always be checking everything I put into my mouth. Cost is not prohibitive.

Reviewed July 27, 2020

Program works as long as you follow the guides and product. It’s a loss of weight but steady. Cost is a little expensive, but compares better than many other weight loss programs. Will highly recommend. Internet has all the Information needed and made easy to use.

Reviewed July 26, 2020

I have the online app but I am having a hard time understanding the usage and the tools. I don't need more choices I need tell me what to do when and how much. Also for those of us that have allergies to certain foods not many substitutes given, besides vegan.

Reviewed July 25, 2020

If you are determined to lose weight and follow the program and attend the very helpful classes, you will lose weight. It comes off slowly, but stays off. Of course the program is very easy to follow, including many foods that are zero points.

Reviewed July 24, 2020

Great choices to eat. Not very hard to find. Very expensive. I highly recommend it, if you need a good thing to eat while losing weight. They have normal things to enjoy as if you weren’t trying to lose weight. Even tastes similar to things.

Reviewed July 23, 2020

Depending on the leader, WW can be a terrific program. The people coaching have all reached their goal weight, and understand how difficult it is to lose! I have learned a lot and lost a lot, it takes time but it’s worth it.

Reviewed July 19, 2020

I would never, ever choose another weight loss program. Because of the training in nutrition I've had in a registered nursing program, I trust the WW program to be a well-balanced, healthy diet. Anyone with common sense and some knowledge of nutrition would see the same. The WW program uses all the things necessary for a body to function at its optimum level. I highly recommend this program!

Reviewed May 12, 2020

I have had my digital account for more than a year and I enjoyed it, but when it came time to cancel, I was charged two times after I cancelled. I finally got a live person who explained to me in a condescending tone that it was my fault for not keeping an email that I never received. I had a verification three times that my account was cancelled when I cancelled online. She would not refund my money. WW will make unauthorized charges on your credit card and have never give you a refund. They are thieves!!!!

Reviewed May 5, 2020

I joined in Nov 2018. Didn’t like the plan so I canceled online. After taking a deep dive into my credit card miscellaneous charges, I came to noticed that I have been billed $19.95 a month for 30 MONTHS... That's $600. I was like, “what?!” They said they could only refund me three months. The reason it didn't cancel is because I needed to call to cancel. Cancelling online doesn't count??? I logged into this app maybe the first few weeks and never again. Why would they not send me an email to tell me to call to cancel after I canceled online if they needed to hear my voice. They didn't need to hear my voice when I signed up online??? Watch yourself - they will take your money!

Reviewed April 29, 2020

It is literally impossible to CANCEL...IMPOSSIBLE! Their customer service contact is ridiculous, they make it hard. I cancelled, got a confirmation and they still continue to charge. I had to dispute it with PayPal. Let me say this, I've been on Weight Watchers several times in my life. The program itself is wonderful. But you would think I would learn my lesson not to trust them as far as cancelling memberships. I WILL NEVER SIGN UP FOR WEIGHT WATCHERS AGAIN!!!! I'm so disgusted!!!

Reviewed April 24, 2020

Signed up for a plan that I thought was 4.99 a month but was charged almost 21 a month. In order to cancel there is an a 39.95 cancellation fee. This company is such a rip off! The app is definitely NOT worth 21 a month. It didn't have most of the food I eat and constantly froze! I did follow the plan for a month and had NO results. I'll never recommend this!

Reviewed April 20, 2020

I signed up with Weight Watchers. I could not cancel their service. They are very hard to get out of their program once you are in their clutches. You don't need to sign up. All the recepies you need are easily found online.

Reviewed April 20, 2020

I started Weight Watchers in early 2019 with a desire to get back on a healthy track along with some accountability in regard to my weight. I'm the kind of person that needs that weekly visit to the scale to keep some skin in the game, and the added community feel at the meetings (workshops they now call them) is helpful and supportive.

That said, then the pandemic hit. Meetings were canceled. We were offered virtual meetings, but that didn't work for me, however I had signed up for a six month commitment with a cancellation penalty for leaving early. I figured I'd give it a couple of months, see if things got back to normal, which they haven't. I decided to cancel online. The system offered a couple of months free if I stayed, but with the current climate meetings weren't going to happen any time soon, so I canceled....and was immediately hit with a $64.95 cancellation fee. I figured by this point, WW would have included in their programming an exception to this issue, seeing how they could no longer provide the services I signed up for, and my cancellation reason was pretty clear.

I shot off an email that was pretty indignant, as other companies (car insurance for example) are making exceptions and in some cases giving money back to clients who can't use services or are using services significantly less due to current circumstances. For the record, at no point did I request a refund of any back months of service. I just didn't want to pay a cancellation fee for a service they weren't providing me anymore (and I wasn't willing to accept their digital alternatives at a higher rate than what other people who signed up for digital only were paying).

I got what was obviously a form letter that was about as condescending as you'd expect from a very large company that obviously hasn't caught up with the debacle going on around it. Some key excerpts.... "In reviewing your WW account, your account was activated on 12/04/2019 for a 6-month long-term commitment plan at a reduced rate of $35.96 a month once your first month free ended. Once your commitment plan ended, then your account would have auto-renewed and continued to charge you the standard rate of $44.95 a month until you contact us to cancel. Members are made aware when they first sign up, that if they choose to cancel before the end of their commitment plan; it will result in an early termination fee of $64.95.

With that being said, the cancellation fee is built into the commitment plan that you were on. We do not have a way to stop the fee from being applied once the account is cancelled or requested to be cancelled. We apologize for any inconvenience. By subscribing to our product, you agreed to and accepted the terms of our Membership Agreement. Section three of our Membership Agreement clearly sets forth the payment and billing terms. Our membership process is the same as many other online membership processes, which automatically renew your account and bill your credit card unless you cancel. Pursuant to the terms of our Membership Agreement, we are unable to refund fees paid for months with billing dates that have come and gone."

See the above. Cold, impersonal, never mind that people who signed up in December had no clue they would be facing the worst pandemic since the early 20th century. They gave me the $64.95 back, but lost my business in doing so in a way that treated me like an idiot. They were in breach of the agreement by not providing the services I paid for (that's not their fault either, they didn't create the virus, but to keep expecting me to pay for something they can no longer provide is just the height of hubris, and the idea that by this point they haven't fine tuned this response to the situation is just plain lazy).

So there you go folks. If you sign up with WW long term, even in the midst of a plague, they don't HAVE to give you anything as far as they are concerned, but if you're willing to be treated like an idiot you might get something back. I'm done with them as far as I'm concerned. My response to the above was incredibly scathing. I have no doubt the customer service representative who sent it hit a function key, selected a template, and off it went. Probably took about 30 seconds of his/her time. My response, which was very detailed, caustic and quite vulgar, took more, but was quite cathartic. As a side note, at least in my area, when they were having meetings, I was very happy with my meeting leader. She was very kind and encouraging. If you do sign up for something, do it on a month to month, no commitments. You'll find that the team leader and the corporation itself are two very different issues.

Reviewed March 16, 2020

Absolutely do not sign up with this company. I live in a state where they have shut down all schools, restaurants, bars, etc because of Covid-19. Jobs are gone until who knows when. I contacted customer service to close my account in an effort to stretch my income as much as possible. I was told that an early cancelation would result in a $39 penalty. If people can't afford a monthly subscription why would you think they can afford a penalty. It is absolutely appalling. Do not sign up!

Reviewed March 8, 2020

I joined the one month free promotion online after seeing the ads on t.v. and I was under the impression that if I didn't like it within the first free month, I'd be able to cancel to avoid paying for the 5 months beyond that. NOT THE CASE! I joined online on Dec. 28th then called to cancel on January 8th because the app was not what I expected and I knew I could get free recipes and idea on my own and I shouldn't be paying $41+ for something that is useless to me. The points system was not easy to follow and I'd rather count calories or keep a food journal. There was no food provided. What am I even going to be paying for, I asked myself?

So when I called to cancel, the lady said that I was on a contract and she couldn't refund anything at that time because I wasn't charged yet. After a long, frustrating phone call, she ASSURED ME that if I let her extend my free trial 30 more days, I could call back once I see my first bill and I could get a refund at that time. She did not give me a specific date to call by and did not tell me I would then be charged a cancellation fee. She simply said that I could get a refund at that time. So I agreed to call back. I never once used the app or anything associated with WW to help me in my diet. They sent random, useless emails that I was not interested in. I get those types of FREE emails from other sites, I would never have paid for the "information" they were trying to provide me.

Now that my bill has posted to my account last week, I was able to call to cancel and they said they could not refund me the $41+ and I'd be charged a cancellation fee of $64. THIS IS NOT WHAT THE FIRST LADY SAID TO ME! I am furious! I asked to talk to a manager and she was exactly as unhelpful as the first lady. She just kept saying she could not refund me anything or waive the cancellation fee. DESPITE the first lady making the mistake of telling me the wrong information. She suggested I read the fine print in my contract and then tried to talk me into downgrading my account to a digital account to pay only $21+ per month for the 5 months, which still would be getting their money from me in the long run. All for something I NEVER used and don't believe in.

I cannot believe the terrible customer service! As if they aren't making enough money off of people already. I wonder how many others were scammed. They will have to take me to court to get my $100 of hard earned money for something they should have never charged me for in the first place. A SERVICE that was useless and never used. What a RIPOFF and SCAM Weight Watchers is. You (WW association) all should be ashamed of yourself.

Reviewed Feb. 25, 2020

There are SO MANY points values that are incorrect! For instance, when I scan an item, it may show one points value, and when I calculate it manually, it shows another! And when you look up the item in their system, who knows what you'll get. I've spent much time on the phone with WW detailing specific items (as I show in the example below), was even assigned case numbers several months ago, but nothing has been done about anything and nothing is ever corrected! They then told me to email customer service with these issues, and I have, but never a response from anyone either!

HERE'S AN EXAMPLE: MorningStar Farms Buffalo Chik Patties (NOTE THAT I HAVE THE DESCRIPTION TYPED EXACTLY AS ON THE PACKAGE). If you scan the package using the WW bar code scanner, it shows 5 points per patty. When you manually calculate, it shows 4 points patty. And when you look it up in the same item their system, it shows the following (and I'm also typing this exactly as they have on their website): Morning star farms Buffalo chicken patties (1 serving = 4 points) (wonder where they got that incorrect description from). And then right below that it says: MorningStar Farms Buffalo chik patties (1 serving 5 points).

I came across this type of discrepancy in 3 different items today, for a total of 3 points variance for the day! That's a lot when the daily points allowance is 23 points. When the WW system IS BASED ON A POINTS SYSTEM, then I expect the points values to be CORRECT. So now I have to take the time so manually calculate each item myself. That is the only way to make sure the points values are correct. This is a waste of my time and $19.95 a month, and as soon as I can get out of this 6-month program, I'm quitting WW again. I am paying WW to provide a service, and they cannot deliver.

Reviewed Feb. 23, 2020

I joined WW online a while back and religiously tracked everything I ate. I was completely compliant with the plan. At the end of 30 days, I had lost one quarter of a pound. Since then I discovered eating a ketogenic diet works best as I have insulin resistance. I've lost 40 pounds in 2 1/2 mos and it didn't cost me a dime. I'm never hungry as I was on WW. If you have metabolic syndrome and feel you are insulin resistant, keto is the only way to go because it lowers your insulin levels. Insulin is a fat storing hormone. If you have high levels of insulin, your body cannot access your stored fat. I've gone from pre-diabetic to normal, lowered my blood pressure, have excellent cholesterol levels, and all my inflammation related symptoms have resolved. I have tons of energy and sleep better.

When I was in my 20's and 30's I had better luck but now - doesn't work for me. I have a friend who is now a WW leader/counselor and it took her 3.5 years to lose 50 pounds. After 10 years, she has gained back 20 pounds. She claims keto is not sustainable, but I'm unable to find a single scientific study that shows what % of people who join reach their goal and stay there for 5 years or more. If WW is so sustainable, why does the average member join 4 times over their life-time? Hint: It's because WW is no more sustainable than any other diet, and 95% of all diets fail over the long term. Save your money, do your own research, and find what works for you.

Reviewed Feb. 15, 2020

I have not cancelled yet and hope I do not have a problem after reading other reviews. The new WW has nothing new and the meetings I went to were boring and almost depressing. I think it's more of a social club for lonely people. Members said they had lost weight but 8 out of 7 people there were overweight AND they had been going for years. Weight Watchers has been around for a long time and I am sure it works for some but it's not for me. I just hope they keep their promise on my trial. They did extend my trial because I was sick for several weeks so that is a plus. If you can, try to attend a meeting without signing anything. You may have a different experience.

Reviewed Feb. 3, 2020

Do Not Join!!! WW is awful!! They are fraudulent in their charges. I was told my membership was for 2 months and was charged $41.61. Then was charged the same amount 1 month later. Then called to cancel the membership the very same morning I was charged and was told they would waive the $64.95 cancellation fee and was charged that on top of the $41.61. Do Not get caught up in this fraudulent company!!!

Reviewed Jan. 31, 2020

I signed up for the 30 day program through ww.com just to give it a try. I wasn't impressed with the program at all. I was hoping for some new, healthy meal ideas but found most of their recipes not at all appealing. Plus, I just really didn't like the program. It was not for me. So today I check my bank account and lo and behold, ww.com charged me for another month when I only signed up for 1 month. That is a VERY deceptive business practice which I find very shady. I know they were hoping for me to not notice and for them to just keep deducting money out of my account each month. I gave them 2 stars b/c I did receive excellent customer support from an agent who was very friendly and helpful in refunding my money. In my opinion, I was NOT impressed with ww.com one bit.

Reviewed Jan. 21, 2020

I joined in 2018. Didn’t like the new plan at all and called to cancel. Was told I would be charged 260 dollars early cancellation fee. I was like, “what?!” They said I signed up for 6 months, which I know I never would have done in the first place! I saw no receipts that I did any such thing. Then he said it must have been the site I picked. Why the hell would I do that and there was no mention of a cancellation fee!! If I had seen it, I would never have joined to begin with! I called many times to rectify this to no avail. Though I quit the program, they continued to charge me 55 a month for the six month. So either way, they were gonna get their 260 one way or the other. I would never recommend them to anyone, ever!! Please don’t respond with “I will have someone reach out to you.” Save your **.

WW (Weight Watchers)
Response from WW (Weight Watchers)

Paula, we're sorry to hear of your experience and we'd love the opportunity to assist. A member of our Resolution Team will be in touch shortly. We look forward to helping.

--WW Resolution Team--

Reviewed Jan. 16, 2020

I want to share my experience on WW. I signed up for 6months program and when my 6months came up the app stop working for me. So I thought my membership was canceled. But, surprise to me they continue charging me, app doesn't work but we will take your money. I called and the Supervisor argued with me and was worthless and lack customer service training. This makes me very sad because I did so well on the program and talked many friends into joining. But it's just a big rip-off scam, in the long run. I'm in retail and oversee over 25 stores and we would never treat anyone in this matter. I really don't need the $40 that I'm out but it's the principle of the matter. You want to believe that a company like WW is out to help people and would want them to return if needed. I would never ever recommend or even suggest this to anyone.

WW (Weight Watchers)
Response from WW (Weight Watchers)

Cynthia, we're so sorry to hear of the frustration this has caused you. A member of our Resolution Team will be reaching out to you shortly to assist. We look forward to speaking with you.

--WW Resolution Team--

Reviewed Jan. 15, 2020

I emailed customer service immediately after joining due to a mistake on my username, they took 4 days to respond and I sent multiple requests. Then after finally corresponding with them they ignored my response and didn't help me fix the problem. Now I find out I'm not eligible for the next two milestone pendants. Guess I'm not paying them enough. Then I ask for tips on how to work through a plateau period and I get "I don't have any tips, just stick with it."

WW (Weight Watchers)
Response from WW (Weight Watchers)

Debra, we'd love the opportunity to take a look at your account and assist. A Resolution Specialist will be in touch with you shortly. We look forward to assisting.

--WW Resolution Team--

Reviewed Jan. 14, 2020

A bad leader can ruin the whole experience and I had the worst - I'm now an lifetime nonmember of WW. I'm not even going to mention that they charged my credit card when they weren't suppose to. Reached out for help with said leader and it fell on deaf ears. I'm done!!

WW (Weight Watchers)
Response from WW (Weight Watchers)

Sue, it's very important to us that you have a nice and motivating Wellness Workshop experience. A member of our Resolution Team will reach out to you here, shortly. We look forward to assisting you.

--WW Resolution Team--

Jean increased rating by 2 stars.
After a positive interaction with WW (Weight Watchers), Jean increased their star rating on Jan. 15, 2020.

Updated review: Jan. 15, 2020

WW refunded my $19.95 that shouldn't have taken in the 1st place. Thanks.

Original Review: Jan. 12, 2020

I just wanted to try the 3 month plan. It was useless, I didn't read the ultra fine print about charging my card $19.95 a month for nothing but uneatable recipes when I complained I got sorry no refund, Planet Fitness is $10 and at least you can take a shower. Run away from this rip off.

WW (Weight Watchers)
Response from WW (Weight Watchers)

Jean, we take your concerns very seriously and we'd love to take a look at your account. A member of our Resolution Team will be in touch with you shortly. We look forward to assisting you.

--WW Resolution Team--

Reviewed Jan. 9, 2020

I bought a three month package which is not three months - it is eternal 'til you suddenly discover they are charging you $19.95 a month. I used them for three months and thought I was over and done with it. The credit card statement does not say Weight Watchers, it says intl-digital. My husband is a programmer, so I assumed it was some subscription he had. Upon discovering, I called to cancel and asked for a refund. I was told I could cancel, but refund? Nope. It is in the fine print that they charge until I cancel despite purchasing only a three month trial. I am disgusted that this company, supposedly into healthcare is obviously more about ripping people off. Would NEVER recommend such a company to anyone!!

WW (Weight Watchers)
Response from WW (Weight Watchers)

Hi Enid, we appreciate you for reaching out to us. We're currently looking over your account and will be in touch shortly. We look forward to assisting you.

--WW Resolution Team--

Reviewed Jan. 8, 2020

Asked about cancelling membership. Told rep I was unaware that I was committed to 6 months. I thought it was a monthly plan I was on. She said in order for me to cancel they would charge me $39.99. I said I was going to review my plan and call my credit card to hold any more payments until I figure out what plan I actually signed up for.. I called my credit card company and they told me WW just tried to put a charge on my card for $39.99. I NEVER cancelled. She took it upon herself to charge my card before I had chance to review my membership. Very shady practice. I will never use or recommend ww to anyone.

WW (Weight Watchers)
Response from WW (Weight Watchers)

Theresa, we take your concerns very seriously. A member of our Resolution Team will be reaching out to you shortly. We look forward to helping resolve your concerns.

--WW Resolution Team--

Reviewed Jan. 2, 2020

Yet another company taking advantage of people with re-occurring charges. All I wanted was to try out the program for a couple of months. I prepaid for two months through my medical coverage. Then when I went to the WW I was required to create an online account. The process for creating an online account and downloading their app required me to give a credit card number so they could bill me for the third month (which I am not sure if I want at this time). Instead of them billing me if I wanted a third month, the burden is now mine to take action to prevent them from taking money out of my charge card. This has really irritated me and once my two months are up I am never coming back. They only care about their money and are not considerate to the people that are their customers. Give us a choice whether we want to be on a subscription or be billed and pay monthly. I wish I could give zero stars.

Weight Watchers member **

WW (Weight Watchers)
Response from WW (Weight Watchers)
Thank you for sharing your review with us, Jeff.
We apologize for the frustrations and inconveniences you've experienced and would love to discuss things further with you.

A Resolution Specialist will be in touch with you shortly to assist. Best wishes!

-WW Customer Care-

Reviewed Jan. 2, 2020

Last year in the middle of a winter depression, I decided to take control over my weight. I registered to Weight Watchers. I quickly realized that it is not for me and left. I was not aware of the fact that I needed to cancel my membership. They have billed me monthly for a year. I had no clue. They don't send you email, receipts, and on the credit card it shows as WW international. I called them and they were rude, stating that I click a box that indicating the billing would be automatic. It is shaky and un-ethical. Most of people I know had found weight watchers too useless in their attempt to lose weight, anyway.

WW (Weight Watchers)
Response from WW (Weight Watchers)
Tami, we are truly very sorry for your experience and would love to connect with you to further discuss.
A Resolution Specialist will be in touch with your privately here very soon.

We appreciate you taking the time to reach out and look forward to assisting you.

-WW Customer Care-

Reviewed Dec. 1, 2019

A friend sent me a link to try Weight Watchers for a free month. Once I saw the fine print I should have not joined. I just wanted to try weight watchers for the month but I overlooked the fact it locks you in to a membership commitment which has a fee if you cancel early. If you DO NOT plan on continuing make sure you cancel within 5 days or else you are locked in to a three month commitment of $19.99 per month with no way out. I think this company is shady with all the fine print. Just let people try it and don't lock people in to something.

WW (Weight Watchers)
Response from WW (Weight Watchers)

Perla, we would love to take a look at your account and see how we can help. A member of our Resolution Team will reach out to you shortly. We look forward to assisting you.

--WW Resolution Team--

Reviewed Nov. 17, 2019

I Did write a review already in the box above. Can Someone Please help me!!!! The monies have been taken out of my Checking account! Please, Please Help me Get a Refund! Thank You! Starting October 3rd When I called them to cancel $134.85 is Owed to Me! Please Help Me!!!!

WW (Weight Watchers)
Response from WW (Weight Watchers)

Hi Jeanne! We're going to reach out to you privately in hopes of helping. We'll be reaching out via Consumer Affairs shortly. Thanks so much for your patience.

--WW Resolution Team--

Reviewed Nov. 17, 2019

So here is the plus side of my experience with WW 4 months in and 20 lbs. down. This is a "Great" plan, I love the food choices (I love fruits & veggies, bread, tortillas, cakes etc.), I don't mind tracking (thought I would hate it), it keeps me accountable and shows me what I can eat and how much I can eat. If I miss a tracking, I log it in later in the day or update when I have time. I'm learning how to substitute good food, vegetable and proteins, carbs & fats and be satisfied, this is huge! WW has taught me to really look at what I eat, and I love that I can choose what I want. I will continue with this lifestyle change because IT WORKS!

The downside, recipe builder is a huge pain in the butt, it tracks some food and when you go to build on it it calculates weird (you seriously have to modify all the time). Once the recipe works out it's great. Also the fee for the application is so expensive. I signed in with the digital and assumed the $3.00 a week, NO IT'S $20!! I found several application for weightloss online that run ½ of what WW cost and are just as effective. Also note, I received my 5 & 10 lb. milestone charms but no 15 and 20?? I called WW, no charms for me cause of the plan I chose!! THAT STINKS, IMO! So all in all, Ive tried all the diets and weight loss plans out there over 30 years, this one is IMO, the BEST.

WW (Weight Watchers)
Response from WW (Weight Watchers)

Yvette, we truly appreciate your feedback. Please know that your concerns and feedback are being forwarded to the appropriate individuals within our organization for review. Please let us know if you have additional questions or concerns. Wishing you the very best on your health & wellness journey!

--WW Resolution Team--

Reviewed Nov. 8, 2019

I started the WW program several months ago and quickly realized that I was not using it at all. I called customer support to inform them that I was no longer interested in the program and was told that he would provide a "2-month credit." I asked what that meant exactly, and he explained that he was giving me credit with no further obligations. (I recall conversations with any billing department). I checked my account (exactly two months later) and see a charge for $44.95. I immediately contacted the company and even requested that they review the recording as I know what conversation took place. They tried to convince me that I agreed to have the extension with a promise to pay at the end. I did not. So, I am out of $44.95 for a program and I am not using. Automatic debits are the DEVIL because once they have your account information, you are obligated to pay whether you agree with the charges or not.

WW (Weight Watchers)
Response from WW (Weight Watchers)

We appreciate the time you have taken to bring your concerns to our attention, Melanie. A member of our Resolution Team will reach out to you shortly. We look forward to speaking with you.

--WW Resolution Team--

Reviewed Nov. 3, 2019

I joined WW as I had been a member previously with weight loss results, I unfortunately came into financial difficulties a month into my membership and asked to cancel (out of cooling period). I emailed on 3 separate occasions clearly identifying I have financial worries and simple could not afford the month costs, 3 separate emails explained that I had NO Option other than to continue paying until end of subscription April 2020. I cannot believe that a company that promotes well being doesn’t give a hoot about mental well-being of its customers. Very disappointing to see. You actually get a better financial management response from debt collectors!

WW (Weight Watchers)
Response from WW (Weight Watchers)

Thanks for taking the time to leave your feedback with us, Louise. You have reached WW U.S. Please reach out to WW U.K. at www.weightwatchers.com/uk. Wishing you the very best on your health and wellness journey!

--WW Resolution Team--

Reviewed Oct. 29, 2019

If you have a major life change and are not able to pay your fee this company will not let you out of your contract without you having to pay the early out fee. Even if funds are not in the account they will still withdraw the funds and you have to pay overdraft fees. When you try to resolve the situation before it gets to that point they tell you they have no way to delete your card account number or cancel the withdrawal. No help at all or sympathy they just cause you to pay for something when there is no money to pay it with. Bad customer service and I will never join again or refer anyone to join.

WW (Weight Watchers)
Response from WW (Weight Watchers)

Kimberly, we appreciate your feedback and we would love to speak with you further. A member of our Resolution Team will reach out to you shortly. We look forward to speaking with you.

--WW Resolution Team--

Teresa increased rating by 3 stars.
After a positive interaction with WW (Weight Watchers), Teresa increased their star rating.

Original Review: Oct. 13, 2019

I always light Weight Watchers Smart Ones TV dinners. I just recently bought two of my favorite tuna noodle and rice and beans. The rice and beans for some reason they put zucchini in it. I like zucchini but it was soggy and it added nothing to the dinner. And the tuna noodle casserole TV dinner was one of the worst things I've tasted in a long time. I am not sure why the changes were made but I can assure you I will not be buying anymore.

WW (Weight Watchers)
Response from WW (Weight Watchers)

Hi Teresa, thank you for your feedback. WW does not have a contract with Smart Ones meals any longer. Please reach out to Heinz Corporation to provide your feedback. Best of luck on your wellness journey!

--WW Resolution Team--

Reviewed Oct. 9, 2019

I've been on WW for about a month. I lost about 13 lbs. I'v been overweight all my life. I've tried Adkins but I gained my weight back on it. I've educated myself a little on food addiction.mOn this program you must know yourself. You also must know Sugar and fats is very addicting. You are given a bunch of points throughout the day and basically no food is off limits. Let me ask you Can you eat 1 Oreo? Can you really eat 1 oz of Wise potato chips? If you can then this program is the best for you "the way it's written." I tried the program years ago thinking wow I can lose weight and still have Cookies and chips, but it never worked. It didn't work for me not because it can't be done. It didn't work because I'm a sugar and Carbohydrate addict.

A lot of people don't like the new program, but I do. I can have sweets such as apples, Blueberry, and Protein steak chicken. I also learned I like fish (which I never ate before WW) and I'm beginning to see I can have beans and chickpeas (zero points) and I'm losing weight. I do monitor myself. It’s very important for me that I do. Even though the diet is written no food is off limits you still have to be careful. For example, I had to give up a free food called grapes. I was eating the whole bag. Yes it's zero points but I want to lose weight and it still has calories and carbs. On Amazon I bought Flex Protein chips 24 hips (1 oz is 2 points) 1 bag of Doritos around one oz is 5 points. The whole bag flex protein chips is 9 points (5oz) so if I eat the whole thing I won't get in that much trouble. I have found if I keep the whole bag in bed with me, I will eat the whole bag. So I put the bag back into the kitchen (after taking my oz) and that worked better.

I'm a man that loves pizza, pasta, cookies and chips and meats. With this diet I can stay away from food that they offer at customer service appreciation week at work or the muffin my roommate offers. I have nice alternatives tip steak, London Broil, mesquite chicken, fish I buy at Sam's club, Blueberry's, Strawberry, and I can have equal with it, tilapia, all the shrimp I want (3 lbs at Sam's club $14.62). The wonderful thing about this diet I don't feel deprived. Sure, I'd like some pizza and one slice is 11 points. But I like the fact I feel healthier (I have a ton of energy now and I’m losing weight). I want that more for now. One day after I lose ½ my weight I’ll treat myself to pizza or find an alternative beforehand.

WW is big on giving a lot of points to condiments. I can have more quantity if I get let’s say low fat mayo. But I don’t want to feel deprived so I put on ‘REAL MAYO’ one teaspoon is (1 pt) a tablespoon is (3) pts. So I can have my Ever roast Boars head Chicken sandwich on 1 slice of bread (2 points) with all the chicken I want 2-4 oz (0 points,) tablespoon of real mayo (3 points). Guess what I’m happy I had real food for lunch and it's only 5 points. On this program if you are in a rush you can have a Whopper jr sandwich with cheese for 11 points and value onion rings for 5 points for a total of 16 points and I'm happy. (I only did that once because I know me) For burgers I usually have 8 oz burger (90%) lien (12 points) 1 slice of bread (2 points) teaspoon of real Hellman's mayo (1 pt) a total of 14 points and I had triple the meat real mayo and less carbs (which also helps for weight loss.) and I'm full for hours

I love this diet but again you need to customize it for yourself. Yes they have zero point food and low point food but that doesn't mean you can over eat. They have stuff on it like candy cookies and ice cream. Can you handle it staying in your budget? if you can't then yes you need to stay away. Addiction is addiction whether it's sugar, drugs or alcohol no program can solve that but you can put it in arrest by staying away and having other things you enjoy but not addicted to. To conclude I’ve lost 13 lbs in a month. I feel great on this program. I wish everyone luck on it. Remember it’s not perfect but for me it’s the best one out there.

Reviewed Oct. 8, 2019

I was a long time WW member and cancelled because the $20/month was not worth the money because I wasn’t using the app. One or two months after cancelling I received a nice email from WW from the Chief Science Officer which addressed me as a “member of our extended family” and offered me 3 months free if I rejoin. So I read the nice letter and clicked the “I’m in!” Link to restart my membership. Well after a few weeks I decided it's not for me because I need a more stricter eating plan. I have Insulin Resistance and really need to control and count my fruit intake- but all fruit is “free” zero point food on WW. So I decided on another weight loss plan that helps me keep track of all carbs for now.

So after 3 weeks of not using the WW plan I decided to cancel- and was charged $64.95 for early cancellation! The email was totally misleading- it offered “3 months free”. If 3 months are free, why am I charged $64.95 in less than a month because I realized the plan isn’t for me? I called and spoke with a rep and a supervisor and had no success in waiving or refunding the cancellation fee. The supervisor named Precious said I should dispute the charge with my bank but they have absolutely no way of refunding my money. She gave me a case id number to give my bank to get a refund. Obviously in telling me to dispute the charge, WW KNOWS that they just scammed me! I think it is so unfair and bad business practice! I was just suckered out of $65 for nothing. I got nothing! Very misleading and tricky to lure former members out of more money!

WW (Weight Watchers)
Response from WW (Weight Watchers)

Christen, we are sorry to hear of your experience and frustration and we would love the opportunity to look at your account. A member of our Resolution Team will reach out to you shortly. We look forward to assisting you.

--WW Resolution Team--

Reviewed Oct. 7, 2019

Today for second time I tried to cancel WW subscription by phone and I can not believe that it was not effective the first time and now they say that I have to pay an additional fee of 64 dollars. I will have to ahead and cancel my credit card. I am very disappointed.

WW (Weight Watchers)
Response from WW (Weight Watchers)

Rocio, we are sorry to hear of your experience and we would love the opportunity to assist you. A member of our Resolution Team will be reaching out to you here. We look forward to speaking with you.

--WW Resolution Team--

Reviewed Oct. 7, 2019

My dad sent me a link to join for what seemed like a free trial. They could have been more clear that it was NOT a free trial, but instead a membership with the first month free. When cancelling, it gave me the option to pay $40 to cancel now or to pay $20 per month for two more months before cancelling, so $40 either way. I know it’s not much, but I just got a house and am paying an expensive mortgage. I’m not in a place where I can waste money unnecessarily like this. I used this system for less than two weeks, and it wasn’t for me (I’m too busy with work and school to try to keep track of everything I eat, especially the food I cook that’s harder to account for). I shouldn’t have to pay anything. I’m over it. Beware!!

WW (Weight Watchers)
Response from WW (Weight Watchers)

Lauren, thanks for reaching out and for sharing your concerns with us. We would love the opportunity to take a look at your account. A member of our Resolution Team will reach out to you shortly. We look forward to assisting you.

--WW Resolution Team--

Reviewed Oct. 7, 2019

I used WW online. I have been trying for months to extricate myself from WW, but every month they take another $24.95 from my iTunes account. I called again today and was finally told that there is language in what I agreed to that has a required minimum term to be completed—even though the pricing was specifically for a month to month plan! Sneaky, underhanded, lousy customer treatment. But ultimately my fault—lesson is that I need to read what I sign. Underhanded.

WW (Weight Watchers)
Response from WW (Weight Watchers)

Hi Brian, we appreciate you for reaching out. A member of our Resolution Team will be in touch shortly. We look forward to assisting you.

--WW Resolution Team--

Reviewed Oct. 3, 2019

I went to cancel my membership on the first day I was billed. They would not refund for the month. I called, talked to 3 supervisors. One said they are not obligated to give a refund, the next said because of why I'm cancelling they can't give me a refund and the last said she would rather lose me as a member for life than give me a refund. This was all because I said I was leaving because I got a trainer. I would suggest trying other plans that are more customer service focused.

WW (Weight Watchers)
Response from WW (Weight Watchers)

We are sorry to hear you have canceled your account and that your experience was less than great, Brad. A member of our Resolution Team will be reaching out to you shortly to help. We look forward to assisting you.

--WW Resolution Team--

Reviewed Sept. 22, 2019

My teenage daughter signed up for a free month of WW, and did not realize she had only 5 days to cancel before she would be billed. We called WW on day 7, but they would not let her cancel without paying the $65! cancellation fee. WW should show a lot more flexibility, given these circumstances. They seemed uninterested in helping us and advised us to take it up with our bank.

WW (Weight Watchers)
Response from WW (Weight Watchers)

We appreciate you for reaching out to us, Gail. We would love the opportunity to look into this and see how we can help. A WW Resolution Team Specialist will send you a message shortly. We look forward to speaking with you.

--WW Resolution Team--

Reviewed Sept. 20, 2019

I only used the online app to keep track of my daily intake and lost about 35lbs in 6 months. It’s easy to use and you can connect with friends to help with motivation. It was the easiest thing I’ve ever done to lose weight. It's not a diet; it’s a change in the way you prepare your food and the way you think. It’s a lifestyle!

Reviewed Sept. 20, 2019

I lost 80lbs on WW eating normal foods. Weight loss stayed for 7years with maintenance. Now I am 40 years older and it's much harder to lose weight.

Reviewed Sept. 19, 2019

Weight watchers may work for the obese but if you only need to lose 10-15 pounds, changing eating habits is not enough. Needs to be more well rounded.

WW (Weight Watchers)
Response from WW (Weight Watchers)

Thank you for leaving us with your feedback, Gabriela. If you have any questions please let us know. Best of luck on your wellness journey!

--WW Resolution Team--

Reviewed Sept. 18, 2019

I was close to 410 lbs. I started following the guidelines and going to the meetings. Being with others who were experiencing the same as yourself made it easier to share. I lost 100 lbs, the first 10 months. I have lost more weight but I had the gastric bypass.

Reviewed Sept. 17, 2019

I was a new mom and my daughter was about 9 months old when I started Weight Watchers with a friend. I learned how to lose weight with food I bought only on the outside perimeters of the grocery store, in other words with fresh ingredients. Also we were taught how to measure our food on a scale until it was easy to see a portion and know what it weighs without having to use a scale. I became a lifetime member and have kept my weight off to this day, my daughter is now in her 30s with children of her own.

Reviewed Sept. 16, 2019

Weight Watchers may be quite good for people who are not very conversant with the science of health and who benefit from the social aspects of the weight loss program. However, their cost is much higher than many other programs and their online calculator is just awful. The dumbing down of WW begin several years ago. For me, it finally became useless. I have two online apps I use, one with calories and one with points. The basics are both free and much better than WW; the memberships are cheaper too.

WW (Weight Watchers)
Response from WW (Weight Watchers)

Thank you for taking the time to leave us with your feedback, Melinda. We take your concerns very seriously as our members help us to improve future products and services. If you have any further concerns please let us know. Best of luck on your wellness journey!

--WW Resolution Team--

Reviewed Sept. 16, 2019

My hubby told me my body was gross after having our third kiddo, lol. I can't say I disagreed! I had put on over 15 lbs and it had to come off fast. DH surprised me with a Weight Watchers membership for a "just because" gift! Haha most women I know were angry that he was making such a stink about it, they all said how great I looked, how they couldn't believe I was even pregnant, how they would be livid if their husbands ever gave them a weight loss tool for a gift. But to me and my family it was important, we knew I wasn't as fit as I could be. WW gave me the support I needed to battle through and shed the 15 lbs and then some! We tried some of the recipes but I mostly just followed the points system and the instructions for eating out on my own time. DH works a demanding job with high-end hedge fund clients so I get a lot of time to myself with the kiddos. We almost always liked the suggestions.

WW (Weight Watchers)
Response from WW (Weight Watchers)

Congrats on your success, Celeste! Best of luck on your wellness journey!

--WW Resolution Team--

Reviewed Sept. 15, 2019

I had tried every diet out there over many, many years and was never able to keep the weight off. In 2001 I joined WW recommended by a friend. I kept telling her it wouldn't work since so many others hadn't. I eventually joined and lost 48 lbs and have kept it off for 18 years. I now also include exercise in my life 4 to 5 days a week. I believe WW works because they teach you how to eat real food. Food that you will eat for the rest of your life.

Reviewed Sept. 14, 2019

Always changing points on foods does not stick with the same all the time. Claims that one way to eat something is a zero point and same ones have points. Depends on how you eat or drink it.

WW (Weight Watchers)
Response from WW (Weight Watchers)

Your feedback is important and we appreciate you for taking the time to share your concerns, Michelle. We have forwarded this to the appropriate individuals within our organization for review. Best of luck on your wellness journey!

--WW Resolution Team--

Reviewed Sept. 13, 2019

I did use Weight Watchers before and I did lose weight and it was nice to have lost the weight but when I went off the Weight Watchers I gained lots of weight back and that was not good for me. I hope to lose more weight in the coming months. That would be nice.

Reviewed Sept. 12, 2019

I lost a bit of weight at first but then it stopped and I didn't lose much afterwards. The food is a bit pricey and I wasn't that comfortable keeping track of my points. This diet is good for some people but didn't really work out for me.

WW (Weight Watchers)
Response from WW (Weight Watchers)

We appreciate your feedback and the time you have taken to share them with us, Maxine. We have forwarded your feedback to the appropriate teams for review and consideration. Best of luck on your wellness journey!

--WW Resolution Team--

Reviewed Sept. 11, 2019

I personally have used Weight Watchers in the past (6yrsago) and I lost about 30 pounds. I love having options, I love that you can eat what you want as long as you stay within your point system. I am currently back on Weight Watchers and my weight goal was 15 pounds. I have hit my goal in 6 weeks.. The support from the app is absolutely awesome. It is also gratifying to go to the meetings to also hear from other people and get some good advice along the way. I would definitely recommend Weight Watchers to someone else..

Reviewed Sept. 9, 2019

I have been a lifetime member of Weight Watchers (now called "WW") for over 40 years. Officially, you can attend meetings and have online tools for free as long as you keep within 2 pounds over your goal. When I go over goal, I just return to the basic program and get my weight back down. It is a lifestyle, a way of eating, and you can eat anything but you have to account for the points it will cost.

The online tools are great and I've seen the organization evolve from just a one-page diabetes-style diet under Jean Neidich to one that has become very corporate. They add many elements- not just weight loss (like stress reduction, exercise, meditation, and basically changing your mindset). The down side is that they do try to sell their products at the meetings, and their online tool does not track anything but points. The free "My Fitness Pal" app can track things like carbs, sugar, calcium, etc., which I wish WW's app would do.

Reviewed Sept. 7, 2019

I participated for 3 months online and was very committed. I lot 13 #s, but this was not by sticking to the plan. I lost this weight by skipping a meal per day. You give lots of visual material, every recipe in the world, all the expensive tools to side purchase and of course more and more online foods. I am a smart person and not fooled by WW. If all so important Oprah couldn't lose weight, there has to be something wrong. I heard she netted 11 million dollars participating in your ad campaign last year which is pretty disgusting. You know what works? Eating 1200 cal or less of rainbow food. You are still charging me although I have cancelled my membership!

WW (Weight Watchers)
Response from WW (Weight Watchers)

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback, Christel. We have forwarded this to the appropriate teams for review. Best of luck on your wellness journey!

--WW Resolution Team--

Reviewed Sept. 7, 2019

Weight Watchers is great for some people but what I have found is that they initially teach you to limit your calories but you can still eat anything you want as long as it’s within your calorie limit. However, you are now allowed to extend those calorie limits anytime you want so you can “cheat” when you feel you need to. Now I’m not complaining about this. Everyone has times where they want to eat what they want & have cheat foods. It’s normal. What I’m most concerned about is that they do not teach you about healthy eating. What foods fight cancer, which foods help certain parts of your body like your brain. I guess most diet plans don’t teach you these things. I want to know how my body works & what food helps what area of my body.

WW (Weight Watchers)
Response from WW (Weight Watchers)

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback, Tina. We take your concerns very seriously and we have forwarded them to the appropriate team for review. Best of luck on your wellness journey!

--WW Resolution Team--

Reviewed Sept. 6, 2019

Weight Watchers is successful because they take all the guessing out of what you're eating. No special pills, shakes, or jumping through hoops. It makes you realize what you're eating and how much. I think keeping track of it makes you aware of the choices you're making. The pre-planning of your meals lets you know what's in your foods and can make/freeze in advance your meal plan. It even gives you hints of food to snack on. It's really the best weight loss plan on the market. You're eating real food. Not pre-packaged frozen (full of salt) meals.

WW (Weight Watchers)
Response from WW (Weight Watchers)

Thanks for your positive feedback! We are excited to have you as a WW Member!

--WW Resolution Team--

Reviewed Sept. 5, 2019

The new program does not work as well as the old ones did. I am struggling to lose weight. Even though there is lots of zero point foods. Started in March only down 13 lbs. The old plan I believe it was points plus, I lost 50 lbs in 6 months.

WW (Weight Watchers)
Response from WW (Weight Watchers)

Thank you for taking the time to share your concerns with us, Darlene. Please know your feedback has been forwarded to the appropriate teams for review. We are always here to help you on your journey, so please do not hesitate to reach out if you have any questions. Best of luck on your wellness journey!

--WW Resolution Team--

Reviewed Aug. 31, 2019

I had to give them my credit card number even though I paid by check for 6 months. One month they charged me another $44.95. They refused to reimburse me. Another month they charged me an additional $19.95 for a digital subscription which is included in my monthly fee. They refused to reimburse me. Then they took all my WINS away (which I worked very hard to get) because I wanted my money back. Other people I know have also been charged twice. This is not acceptable for this company. Do you really need the money that bad that you are stealing from people?

WW (Weight Watchers)
Response from WW (Weight Watchers)

Thank you for taking the time to leave us with your feedback, Susan. A member of our Resolution Team will reach out to you shortly. We look forward to assisting you.

--WW Resolution Team--

Reviewed Aug. 24, 2019

I just started WW 2 weeks ago. I already lost 11 pounds. I’m never hungry. I’m not attending classes but strictly digital app. I love that there are zero-point foods that I can indulge in so that I’m never hungry. I should add that I’ve also started a fitness program so that probably helped with my weight loss, but if you’re really ready to lose weight, I highly recommend WW!

Reviewed Aug. 23, 2019

I joined 2/23/19. Called 3/23/19 to cancel the lazy rep did not cancel and said he would charge me the 2 months. I was quoted one amount for 2 remaining months and the company removed 44.95 from April-August I filed a Chp 7 4/16. The company was put on notice yet continued to illegally withdrawal the funds. Now the company refuses to refund my money. I spoke to a Joy and she transferred me to Jerry who is refusing to take the call based on the many times Joy had to interject and say sorry for the wait on hold I’m trying to connect to him. DO NOT JOIN this company. It is a lie. GO TO YOUR DOCTOR If you feel you are struggling with weight.

WW (Weight Watchers)
Response from WW (Weight Watchers)

Thank you for taking the time to leave us with your feedback. A member of our Resolution Team will reach out to you shortly in hopes of helping. We look forward to speaking with you.

--WW Resolution Team--

Reviewed Aug. 16, 2019

Unpleasant. I joined Weight Watchers on the job. If you decide not to re-join Weight Watchers cancel immediately or you will not get a refund for the monthly charge. I do not know the time frame. Weight Watchers should do a better job to remind members at the end of session to cancel if you do not plan to join. But at the end of the day it's about money for Weight Watchers. They are a business.

WW (Weight Watchers)
Response from WW (Weight Watchers)

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback with us, Carolyn. Your concerns have been forwarded to the appropriate teams for review. We are sorry to lose you as a member, but we are always wishing you the very best on your wellness journey!

--WW Resolution Team--

Reviewed Aug. 8, 2019

I've used Weight Watchers before and felt I needed to start tracking again, so I signed up for one of their offers. For the last two weeks, I've been unable to use the service successfully - I can only login via my phone, can't seem to log in online which is sometimes easier. So I decided I'd just track using a service my work company provides.

I request to cancel, stating how difficult it is to use and how I feel their database lacks a number of foods and they tell me now that I signed up for a 9 month commitment and am not allowed to cancel without paying 39.95 + applicable taxes. WHAT??? And that I should have been aware of that per my sign up. I wasn't aware. If I was, I wouldn't have signed up. I thought I was signing up for the same programs I've had before. This feels like robbery, unclear marketing and a definite disinterest in actually helping folks, but rather lining their pockets. BOO and shame on Weight Watchers. I am absolutely appalled and will be seeking legal counsel. It's only $40, but it's the principle of the thing. I can't even log in for Pete's sake.

WW (Weight Watchers)
Response from WW (Weight Watchers)

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback and experience with us. A member of our Resolution Team will be reaching out to you to assist. We look forward to speaking with you.

--WW Resolution Team--

Reviewed July 31, 2019

I was a member of Weight Watchers and did well losing weight. Then Freestyle was introduced and it was downhill from there. I started gaining weight. When I went to my meeting other members had the same experience and when questioned our leader told us that, of course, nothing is "free" and everything had to be eaten in moderation even though Freestyle is advertised as eating as much as you want of certain foods such as eggs (which never seemed like a very good idea), white chicken and turkey, tofu, etc., etc. Everything has calories, but that's not the way Freestyle is presented.

We left our meeting realizing that we'd have to be more careful, but even doing so, the weight continued to pile on. I went back to the previous program while continuing to attend meetings, but they became useless with all talk of Freestyle and nothing pertinent to my old program. Needless to say, I left WW and am very disappointed in their false advertising, making it seem as though one can eat as much of their "free" listed food as desired. Unfortunately, it doesn't work.

WW (Weight Watchers)
Response from WW (Weight Watchers)

We appreciate the time you have taken to reach out to us, Lucille. A Resolution Specialist will be in touch with you shortly. We look forward to assisting you.

--WW Resolution Team--

Reviewed July 30, 2019

I cancelled the plan and then 3 days later was charged for the next month. There is no customer service phone number, there is no Contact Us form and there is no email or phone number shown on the website to reach out to get this (or any other issue) taken care of. I used the "chat with coach" option on the site which then "transferred me" to customer service. Apparently they want you to contact them this way. The person on the chat couldn't be more unhelpful. They adamantly insisted that I had signed a contract and was therefore obligated to pay for the PREVIOUS 3 months. They could not explain why I was being charged for future months if my obligation was for past months. After going in circles in chat for about 30 minutes, I called my bank and disputed the charge. Of course the chat transcript was never emailed to me.

WW (Weight Watchers)
Response from WW (Weight Watchers)

Hi Barry, thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We would love to speak with you and look into this further. A member of our Resolution Team will reach out to you shortly. We look forward to assisting you.

--WW Resolution Team--

Reviewed July 27, 2019

I have been a WW member off and on over the past 25 years. Although it has been successful for me when I have stayed with the program, I fall off the wagon more often than not. While reconciling both of my checking accounts I realized that WW has been charging me from both of my accounts for the past 7 months. Why? I had never cancelled my last membership before I joined again in January 2019. I called WW and questioned this given the fact that my name, address, email address, etc. was identical on both WW accounts. I was told that my username was different on each account. I cancelled the one membership and was refunded for $44.95 for the past 7 months. I am glad that WW refunded me but feel that their computer system should have caught the double payment.

WW (Weight Watchers)
Response from WW (Weight Watchers)

Marie, we are happy to look into this and appreciate your time. A member of our Resolution Team will be in touch with you shortly.

--WW Resolution Team--

Reviewed July 23, 2019

I have been on the program (digitally) for close to 5 weeks and I find this to be the simplest diet ever. The approach and recipes are fantastic and the logging of food and activity is really easy. I love that the emphasis is on healthy lifestyles rather than a full focus on weight loss. I feel so much better throughout the day eating right and I sleep very soundly.

Reviewed July 22, 2019

This is not really a complaint, but more of initial constructive criticism. I just signed up for the digital program for 8 months. The app is very disappointing. It's boring. It lacks features. I use the MFP app here are there, and I just think their free version is doing backflips over the WW paid digital app. I guess I just expected more for such a highly reputable and successful company. But - maybe there's something in the works too, at least I hope. :)

WW (Weight Watchers)
Response from WW (Weight Watchers)

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us, Stephanie. We appreciate you and we have forwarded your concerns to the appropriate teams for review. If you have any further questions please let us know. Best of luck on your wellness journey!

--WW Resolution Team--

Reviewed July 21, 2019

I have earned over 6,000 Wellness Wins during the past 8 months. As soon as I earned 1,500, I redeemed them for WW food products 3 different times. I just earned another 1,500 Wins this week & was not allowed to redeem them for a WW food product. I called the support number & was told that I need to set my goals higher & look at different products. I think it is totally unfair that I cannot redeem my 1,500 Wins for ANY item I want at that tier level. I only want the WW food products!! None of the other items interest me. I have worked hard at tracking EVERYDAY!! I was offered a free month which is worth $44.94! I turned it down! Does that make any sense to offer me something worth $44.95 instead of letting me redeem my 1,500 Wins for $10 in products + $8.95 free shipping. IT MAKES NO SENSE!! I want to be able to redeem my 1,500 Wins for WW food products.

WW (Weight Watchers)
Response from WW (Weight Watchers)

Kathleen, your feedback is important to us and we would love the opportunity to assist. A member of our Resolution Team will be reaching out to you shortly.

--WW Resolution Team--

Reviewed July 19, 2019

Beware. Weight Watchers local offices have sales practices that are deceptive. I was encouraged to take a trial membership of 3 months with the local (Lake Forest, Ca) office. At the time they verbally advised that I had purchased a trial program. Within the 90 day trial program I resisted the office and spoke with a representative advising them I was not interested in renewing the program. They did not advise me that 1) they could not change my membership or 2) I would have recurring charges after the trial period. I find that to be misleading marketing and have found the Weight Watchers does not respond to requests for refunds. I do not recommend that you choose to enter a contract with Weight Watchers based on the advice of their customer sales representatives.

WW (Weight Watchers)
Response from WW (Weight Watchers)

Patricia, thank you for sharing your experience with us. We have researched your account and we would love the opportunity to speak with you. A member of our Resolution Team will be in touch shortly. Thank you for your time.

--WW Resolution Team--

Reviewed July 19, 2019

Disgusting customer service! I signed up for trial period for 3 months, with no notifications, no emails, other than my original sign up email and no indication I even had an open account. My discounted 3 month turned into 3 more months of full prices and I've never even gone to a meeting...shame on them for not refunding me at least half of what I've paid them and misrepresenting their original offer. Would never recommend Weight Watchers to anyone...I'm furious!

WW (Weight Watchers)
Response from WW (Weight Watchers)

We appreciate the time you have taken to reach out, Brandy. A member of our Resolution Team will be in touch with you shortly. We look forward to speaking with you.

--WW Resolution Team--

Reviewed July 17, 2019

My sister is 300 pounds and I have desperately been helping her try different diets, meal apps, even therapy to help her get to a healthier weight. I have been worried about her for years. I have heard of Weight Watchers and have heard a lot of success stories but I had been skeptical because ALL the people I know who have lost weight, typically gain it all back one way or another. Recently a close friend of mine did lose about 30 pounds (proud of him) so despite my skepticism, I signed my sister up HOPING she would learn something and we could get her on some path to getting healthier. My friend sent me a link for a 2 month Free trial so that was even more of a reason for me to sign her up because I thought - Great, I get to try it before we go in and spend all this money, especially because we had tried so many other things and spent so much money.

Unfortunately, after a month my sister went into a deeper depression and lost the desire to keep moving forward with it so she decided to cancel it so that we would not be charged. When she cancelled it, I right away got a notification from my bank that WW charged me $39.99. I was very confused why they would charge me so I double checked to see if we had cancelled within the two month trial, which we did. I signed her up June 7th and she cancelled today which is July 17th. So a little over a month. I called customer service and the lady that I was speaking to told me that I got charged an EARLY TERMINATION FEE. I asked her, where this information was because I hadn't read it anywhere and she said it was in the Terms and Conditions Agreement where you check in the box.

Okay so.... I understand this was MY mistake not carefully reading the terms and conditions but still feeling like that wasn't fair because they do not advertise the termination fee. I politely asked to speak to someone higher up to beg them for my money back because in all honesty, I felt scammed. I just feel like that piece of information should be right under the part where it says 2 month free trial. I was on hold for 27 minutes. After sitting there and realizing how long I had waited - I decided, "You know what, SCREW THE MONEY." They can have it. Instead of waiting longer trying to explain why I deserve MY money back to a manger, I will write a review instead to let everyone know to carefully read the terms and conditions so that they don't get sucked into this great 2 month free trial that they advertise - that's really NOT A FREE TRIAL.

I honestly just wanted to bring some visibility to this because I feel like so many people struggle with their weight loss and we are getting scammed left and right by companies like this and I just don't think it is fair. Weight Watchers, you should be more clear about this fee in your advertising. P.S. Good luck to anyone who is struggling with their weight loss. I wish you all the best on your journey!

WW (Weight Watchers)
Response from WW (Weight Watchers)

Thank you for sharing your experience with us, Sandra. We take your concerns seriously and we would love to speak with you further. A member of our Resolution Team will be in touch with you soon. We look forward to speaking with you.

--WW Resolution Team--

Reviewed July 15, 2019

I recently went into the WW Store in Milwaukie, OR on Oak Street to purchase some food items. When I arrived, I was told that since there was not a "workshop" going on at the time, they could not sell me any products. I told them that I lived a ways away and wouldn't be able to come back. They refused to sell me any products, and simply said they could not do it. I could not believe it!

I was a member of WW, and actually a lifetime member several years ago and wanted to rejoin. After that encounter, I will NEVER join WW again or buy ANY of their products. I work at a company with 5,000 employees and will tell everyone I meet about the horrible customer service. I have since found a FREE Facebook page of a group of women that follow the WW program but none of them have joined WW. There is 5,000 people in this support group, and we share stories and recipes and it's a great support group. Who needs an organization that takes your money and has such horrible customer service, NO THANKS!

WW (Weight Watchers)
Response from WW (Weight Watchers)

Your concerns are taken very seriously and we appreciate you for reaching out to us with your experience, Cindy. A member of our Resolution Team will be in touch with you shortly. We look forward to speaking with you.

--WW Resolution Team--

Reviewed July 12, 2019

This is the worst company. I signed up for the "free trial" period without realizing the fine print means this signs you up for a 6 month trial. Companies do this all the time but they let you cancel at any point. I tried to cancel a week later because I did not need the service at all. They told me I had committed to them for 6 months and there was nothing they could do unless I wanted to cancel for $39.95. I told them this was absurd and demanded to speak to a manager. They told me someone would call me back. Later that day I received an email telling me that my subscription was cancelled but I would still have access until October (the end of the 6 months). I, stupidly, thought this meant they had listened to me and did what I asked. I belatedly checked my credit card statement today and they charged me $19.95 for the last 3 months.

I asked for a refund and they told me I still had 2 more months in my contract and that all they could do was cancel it for a fee of $39.95. THAT IS THE COST OF THE REST OF THE CONTRACT! I told her this was unacceptable and that this was the most disappointed I had ever been with customer service or with a company in general. She said nothing at all until I asked if she was there. She said "I am here, there is nothing we can do so I am allowing you to vent your feelings to help you". What?! I did not call for a therapy session. I said that was really conniving of them to trick people into 6 months of charges and that I knew I could not be the only one experiencing that. She told me that in fact I was the first one TODAY!! So yes, this has to be a frequent problem and they do not mind cheating people to make a sale. Do not use this company.

WW (Weight Watchers)
Response from WW (Weight Watchers)

Thank you for taking the time to reach out to us with your concerns, Sarah. We take your feedback very seriously and we would like the opportunity to speak with you. A member of our Resolution Team will be in touch with you shortly. We look forward to assisting you.

--WW Resolution Team--

Reviewed July 11, 2019

Updated on 07/17/2019: After WW looked into my dissatisfaction they informed me there was some fine print. They had offered me a free month to stay longer. I chose the month but did not want to stay longer. At the end of the month, I was charged for another month based on some fine print I did not read. WW chose to take the hard line and not refund the extra month's fee, even though I did not use WW services. Terrible customer service. I will NEVER consider using WW in the future nor will I ever recommend WW.

Original Review: I used the WW online product and reached my goals in a reasonable time. That was fine. I subsequently cancelled WW in April of 2019. I continue to receive a monthly charge to my credit card. WW tells me they will cancel (but they don't) and WW absolutely refuse to refund all charges past my cancellation date. "It is against our rules to refund..." they told me. This, despite their verbal admission to my April cancellation.

WW (Weight Watchers)
Response from WW (Weight Watchers)

We appreciate you for your time and for providing us with your concerns, Dr. Farr. A member of our Resolution Team will be reaching out to you shortly to help. We look forward to speaking with you.

--WW Resolution Team--

Reviewed July 9, 2019

After I cannot log in for one month I give up last year. How could I cancelled if I cannot log in. Then I found out just today they continued charging me. I feel so stupid and frustrated. I saw in my summary account the number, so I called them. My concerned is I cannot used their website still charging and does not even care if you are not using their website, as long they get your money. Even send an email to tell you, is there a problem why you cannot log in! If in case you cannot log in, call them, it's sad I just found out. Because if you are a member and you did not cancelled it, even you cannot log in or used their website. You will be charged.

WW (Weight Watchers)
Response from WW (Weight Watchers)

Thank you for taking the time to reach out to us and for providing us with your feedback, Rose. A member of our Resolution Team will reach out to you shortly. We look forward to assisting you.

--WW Resolution Team--

Reviewed July 7, 2019

Emotionally unhealthy. I have joined Weight Watchers on and off for many years and decided to try once again. However, after my experience at the most recent weigh in I don't think I will ever return. My weight gain was announced audibly, then she claimed I owed money, again with no regard for my privacy. I was stunned and deeply embarrassed, I ended up leaving before the meeting started. I was confused because this has never happened to me before but if this is the new WW, I want no part of this.

WW (Weight Watchers)
Response from WW (Weight Watchers)

Your privacy and safety are very important to us and we are sorry to hear of your experience, Judy. A member of our Resolution Team will reach out to you shortly to resolve your concerns. We look forward to speaking with you.

--WW Resolution Team--

Reviewed July 3, 2019

I have always had success on WW but the website is not always the easiest to negotiate. I have not been able to log in for three days. I followed a link to the WW website that provided no assistance. It's frustrating. I'm paying for a service and this is the only place I can find to let WW know about my issue.

Reviewed July 2, 2019

I can't tell if it is a good program or not. I tried it for free and then when canceled they charged me. They say try it for free but you have to put a credit card on file and then if you cancel they charge you anyway. Be careful! This people are thief!!!

WW (Weight Watchers)
Response from WW (Weight Watchers)

Thank you for providing us with your feedback, Florin. We would like to look into this further. A member of our Resolution Team will be in touch. We look forward to assisting you.

--WW Resolution Team--

Reviewed July 1, 2019

First, I want to say, I love Weight Watchers as a Weight Loss program, however, I am not happy with their Accounting Department. I opted out of rejoining WW after my work WW program didn't get enough people to continue it. My issue is, when you join WW, you have to give them your credit card number and even though the at work program is automatically taken out of your paycheck, once it is canceled at work, WW kicks in and starts using your credit card to pay for it. This is even if you have not used WW the entire time - never logged into the application at all. You are still paying for it until you call and cancel it or go on-line and cancel it. This is frustrating. In the guidelines, it does tell you this will happen, but I thought if you didn't sign back into the application, it wouldn't charge you. My stupidity.

I explained this to the accounting department for WW and they really didn't care. They would not refund me. So, I paid for not using it. My advice: WATCH IT CLOSELY. WW will deduct funds out of your account IMMEDIATELY. They do not refund you. They do not care to listen to you. Done deal. For this reason, I will go to another Weight Loss program. I cannot afford to have money taken out of my account and no option of refund.

WW (Weight Watchers)
Response from WW (Weight Watchers)

Hi Jacqueline, we apologize for your experience and we would love the opportunity to speak with you. A member of our Resolution Team will reach out shortly to help. We look forward to speaking with you.

--WW Resolution Team--

Reviewed June 29, 2019

I started on June 03. Lost 8 lbs and walked everyday. I went on vacation June 20 and it was difficult to stay on track. I may have gained some back. I won't know until I weigh in. I am back home and will try again. Not sure I like digital, but meetings are expensive when I just retired and am on a limited income.

WW (Weight Watchers)
Response from WW (Weight Watchers)

We appreciate the time you have taken to leave us with your feedback, Debra. Congrats on your success! A member of our Resolution Team will reach out to you shortly in hopes of helping. We look forward to assisting you.

--WW Resolution Team--

Reviewed June 29, 2019

I have been a Weight Watchers member for many years and a lifetime member for several years. I appreciated the program especially liking the smart points. Weighing regularly and tracking food was most helpful. But I do not, repeat, do not like the new freestyle program. This is the first time I have felt I was on a diet and a restrictive one besides. Weight Watchers has taken away my ability to choose and forced me into their plan. Before there was more flexibility. I have considered quitting multiple times. I keep hearing how great this program is from their chat line when I ask to be able to return to smart points. I bet new members are the majority of people who like this program - people who want to lose weight instead of finding a doable lifestyle. I need Weight Watchers to hear my concern.

WW (Weight Watchers)
Response from WW (Weight Watchers)

Thank you for taking the time to share your concerns with us, Gwen. Please know we take your feedback very seriously and we have forwarded this to the appropriate team for review. We are always here to help you on your journey. If at any time you have questions, please do not hesitate to reach out. Best of luck on your wellness journey.

--WW Resolution Team--

Reviewed June 27, 2019

I’ve joined WW twice in the past, but find this plan the best they’ve ever had. This plan allows for real foods that I love. I’m learning how to substitute with foods that allow me to never feel like I’m missing out. The extra weekly points allow for those times that I have special occasion where I know I’ll eat foods I normally don’t have. I love the new WW reimagined plan. The meeting I go to is amazing, we talk about topics relevant to incorporating WW into daily like, the things that help us succeed and the things that trip us up. We are encouraged to participate, it makes me feel part of a community, and supported. I love this program. I’ve been a member four weeks and am seeing a steady weight loss. I’m excited to go to my meetings.

Reviewed June 26, 2019

I know that is a good program but it is not for me. I canceled it and I have to pay $38.00. I was only in the program for 4 days. It is a scam. I am very disappointed. It takes a long time to be counting the points and following all the recipes. I am too old to do it.

WW (Weight Watchers)
Response from WW (Weight Watchers)

We know your time is important and we appreciate you for taking the time to bring this to our attention, Thelma. A Resolution Specialist will reach out to you shortly.

--WW Resolution Team--

Reviewed June 25, 2019

I'm very frustrated with the app. It records food in the wrong categories and at times does not save my logging and therefore my weekly points become inaccurate. Today alone I've had to log my meals 3 times as none of the info is saved and nothing was saved from the previous days. Make it very difficult to follow the program when the app doesn't work correctly.

WW (Weight Watchers)
Response from WW (Weight Watchers)

We understand how important it is to have Digital tools that work for you, Lisa. A member of our Resolution Team will reach out to you to resolve your concerns. We look forward to assisting you.

--WW Resolution Team--

Reviewed June 25, 2019

I am happy with the Weight Watchers experience. I feel that it is very accommodating and an easy program. The ease of being in a community of fellow weight watchers and the new app is what I recommend to others. Great Program.

Reviewed June 25, 2019

Asked a lot of questions to determine I was me, one of which was my birth date. I was in an office setting and I don't need people knowing my age. I said I couldn't give that to her. She pushed, I said no, and she used my address to verify me. I was only calling to ask why my weight had not been entered. I couldn't get an answer out of the person weighing me, because I couldn't hear her. I asked her to speak up and she didn't. I think that is just the level she speaks at and that's ok. So I called and was put through an interrogation just to see if my weight had been recorded and connected to my app, because it wasn't showing.

WW (Weight Watchers)
Response from WW (Weight Watchers)

We appreciate the time you have taken to reach out to us, Megan. Your safety and privacy are our number one concern and we want to ensure we look into this. A Resolution Team Specialist will reach out to you shortly. We look forward to assisting you.

--WW Resolution Team--

Reviewed June 25, 2019

This is the easiest to follow life style plan I have ever tried. This is so versatile because it can work for anyone. It is very flexible so it fits any life style. This is not a diet but a way of life.

WW (Weight Watchers)
Response from WW (Weight Watchers)

Thanks for being a part of the WW Family, Nona!

Reviewed June 24, 2019

Like the point system. Cannot access app on my Tracfone. I put all entries online. Unable to post on connect. Cannot access any points I have accrued. Food products are overpriced. Membership is overpriced following introductory. Should offer incentives to remain on program.

Reviewed June 24, 2019

The app has been a life saver for me. I have had a few problems with it though. One day my Fitbit would no sync, I tried to scan food and it kept flipping over to the exercise portion. I had to wait till the next day to enter my food. The only other thing that I would like to see with the app is an easier way to enter water. Thanks.

Reviewed June 24, 2019

I have battled obesity most of my life. The first time I encountered WW I was in high school. I followed the plan and lost 40 lbs, but really didn’t get the whole life style change. Then I tried it two more times and was successful, but it seems life gets in the way and I go back to old habits. This time with WW online and all of the great recipes and support system, even if life happens, I know that I can reach my goal and stay there. Thank you Weight Watchers for always being there!!!

Reviewed June 24, 2019

I've been using WW for a month now and have had a very good experience. I've already recommended the service to two friends, one of which said he's signing up this week. The only negative issue I've had is with the App not giving me the same amount of flexibility as using a desktop computer. Not everything shows up on my mobile app that shows up when I use a desktop. I have had to switch to a desktop to track certain things. Other than that issue I've been very happy with WW in the month since I signed up.

Reviewed June 24, 2019

I like WW’s new program very much although I started off well but have begun to slide backwards. With graduations, birthdays, anniversaries. Charity dinner, installation dinner and summer barbecues the past couple of weeks, try as I might I have gained weight. It’s impossible to stay on track. Hopefully this is behind me but we’re leaving on a 3 week vacation next week so we’ll see.

Reviewed June 24, 2019

l decided to join Weight Watchers when I gained 15 lbs. after quitting smoking. I tried to do it on my own, but only lost a few pounds and then I would put it right back on again. Since joining Weight Watchers not quite 3 weeks ago I have lost 9 lbs. I have never eaten a more healthy diet in my life. I also have so much more energy. The recipes are great and I love tracking everything on line. I bought the WW Smart Points cookbook which has so many great recipes! The weekly meetings are very inspirational and motivational as well. It's great to share recipes and get tips from others. The weekly weigh-in really makes me stay on track.

Reviewed June 24, 2019

I have joined WW many times in the past 10 years. Each time I started, I would stay several months, do well, then fall off the wagon and give up. The last time I joined was October 2017. This is when the program stuck. Freestyle has made me a believer! I can still enjoy my normal lifestyle and make adjustments to my day for things I want. I love my Sunday group! The support from our leader and members has made a huge difference for me. There have been bumps along the way but I have learned that it's ok. Everyday/every meal is a fresh start just keep moving forward.

WW (Weight Watchers)
Response from WW (Weight Watchers)

You're doing spectacular, Eileen!

Reviewed June 24, 2019

I have been using WW Online and the app for about 2 1/2 months now! I love it and it really helps me to stay on track! I would totally recommend to a friend-in fact I have already done this on multiple occasions!

Reviewed June 24, 2019

I spend much of my time in Tuscany, where it is way too easy to pack on the pounds without realizing it. I’ve used WW on and off since 1985 (30+ pounds ago) and the freestyle program travels back and forth with me without a hitch. I can enjoy anything I want within my daily points and have learned to modify local recipes so they are still delicious but a bit healthier. It’s not always easy, but is so worth it.