WW (Weight Watchers)

Begin your weight loss journey today

Determine your weight loss goals & needs with Noom’s online evaluation

Get started now

About Weight Watchers

Formerly known as Weight Watchers, WW sells memberships that include online tracking, in-person meetings and one-on-one personal coaching. The app helps you track food intake and activity, find recipes, join local meetings and locate support within the online community. It also offers SmartPoints and FitPoints programs to help dieters stay on track.

Pros

• SmartPoints Budget System
  • Digital WW app tracks progress
  • Personal support

Cons

• In-person aid not always available
  • Most meals must be prepared at home

Bottom Line

WW weight loss plans offer a lot of flexibility to dieters. Workshop + Digital plans offer in-person sessions and support, but all WW plans include a private online community for long-term weight loss success.

Begin your weight loss journey today

Determine your weight loss goals & needs with Noom’s online evaluation

Get started now

WW (Weight Watchers) Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about WW (Weight Watchers)?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about WW (Weight Watchers)?

Original review: Jan. 25, 2021

It seems WW has gone digital for the most part. This is good and bad. I do like that I can scan a food items label and know right then how many points a serving will count for but.... I miss the hard copy weight watcher program. In the past when I have received the hard copy it made tracking easier for me.

Original review: Jan. 25, 2021

Easy to follow for good results. You can still have the things you love, just in smaller quantities. Exercise is a plus since it not only helps with loss, but can add daily points. With the app, you can check your points anywhere.

Original review: Jan. 24, 2021

Weight Watchers works very well if you stick with the program and eat the recommended things! Make sure you go to the meeting as you will not only make new friends, but will learn different recipes. It is great emotional support also!

Original review: Jan. 24, 2021

The program itself is great and easy to follow. The online I feel like there isn't the support as when you go to meetings. I would recommend the program. It's easy to follow and you get to a habit of eating that way and you know immediately how many points you have consumed and how many leftover. Don't forget to exercise too.

Original review: Jan. 23, 2021

I love the ease of finding real food I can enjoy and still lose weight. This is the healthiest meal plan for me. The points system is easy to understand. I have lost a healthy amount of weight on this plan.

Original review: Jan. 22, 2021

I have been on WW for years & at best lost 5#.. for a while. They keep changing the program which makes your current cookbooks etc. out of date. When I started Keto - the complete opposite of WW - I lost 40# - that was a year ago & I am still at my goal weight...& it’s FREE!

Original review: Jan. 21, 2021

This is a great program for many reasons; support, evidence based strategies; but in the end; it's still a diet; and if you are not motivated to be on a diet; or if you have problems with emotional eating; this program may be a constant waste of money. Make sure you are willing to change your eating habits and address emotional eating with a professional prior to joining this program.

Original review: Jan. 21, 2021

I realize it depends on the number of people who are attending the meeting with you, but being able to have someone on one time with the instructor to talk over your individual challenges would be nice. Not everyone is comfortable speaking to a group of strangers.

Original review: Jan. 20, 2021

Lost 28 pounds, easy to use, helpful instructors, was very encouraged to continue plan by weighing in weekly, also git great tips from meetings as well as menu ideas. It's good to have weekly meetings to keep you motivated as well as held accountable. Get to see others strengths and weaknesses.

Original review: Jan. 20, 2021

Love the accountability of everything you put in your mouth by counting points. There are also many items that are considered free foods so you have options when out of points. The online community is also helpful to keep you on the right track.

WW (Weight Watchers) Company Information