Call toll free
4.21/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Jenny Craig is a weight loss and wellness company designed to provide personalized support to help members lose weight and learn how to keep it off. The program provides every member with weekly one-on-one tailored encouragement and guidance from a highly trained consultant, at a center nearby or over the phone. Jenny Craig also provides convenient nutritionally-balanced menus, with 3 meals and 3 snacks each day, which include over 100 delicious ready-to-eat, premium chef-crafted menu items. The holistic program provides members with the tools they need to Eat Well, Move More and Live Life. Jenny Craig has been successfully helping people achieve and maintain their weight-loss goals for over 30 years with their scientifically proven program.

Jenny Craig Video
Jenny Craig Gallery (7)
Ranked Best Diet for 8 Years Counting
Ranked Best Diet for 8 Years Counting
A+BBB Rating
View More View More

381 Jenny Craig Consumer Reviews and Complaints

View 2 featured reviews
Original review: April 18, 2019

My friend had done Jenny Craig a couple of years back and I looked it up because I've been looking at a lot of programs. I'm 53, so I've been having a lot of troubles with weight loss. I did a few things, but nothing is working. I liked Jenny Craig because it was only food. There are no drugs or any potions and lotions. The only thing that puts me off was the money. It is expensive and that is the only thing that a lot of people say, but I was desperate because my daughter is getting married next month and I had to lose weight. I joined Jenny Craig and it worked well for me, so I am happy. Although the food is frozen, it is still healthy food. I also like that they didn't deprive me of anything. There were some sweets and sometimes, there were carbs. It was very balanced.

On the first day I went to Jenny Craig, there were two ladies at the branch and location and they were really helpful. The thing that struck me was that most people try and push you up the program and force you to join, but they didn't. They just stated the facts and also showed us the history of it and what exactly it entailed. They were very honest about everything, like the cost and the whole thing. They didn't hide anything. Sometimes, you join something, then you realize, after a while, that you are stuck with it. But Jenny Craig was very honest and open, and I like that. It gave me more confidence.

My personal consultant was very good and she gave me a lot of confidence. I could talk to her and she supported me throughout and really made me feel that I could do it. The weekly visits were awesome. It wasn't scary because I had done a program before and I would be all stressed out waiting to stand on the scale. With Jenny Craig, I didn't have that fear and it was very comfortable. It was only one week where I didn't lose anything, but my consultant was very encouraging and I had a very easy time. I just lost 20 pounds. I had initially set a goal of 20 pounds because I didn't wanna lose too much for the wedding, but I said I would come back. I can go back and lose 10 more pounds after. If I had followed more strictly, I would've reached this fast. I can eat out and I can still keep up, which was nice because it gives you a perspective of how much you can eat.

I like the food. It was tasty. I'm Indian and I like spices and I thought I would miss my food. I just eat a little at home, a spoonful here and there. The food is more Italian and now they introduced a lot of chicken food. There is no Indian food but the pasta and the turkey burger is really nice. I don't like a lot of the bread, but the breakfast was nice. All the desserts and snacks were good. I liked them, although it was done in a little less salt and pepper. I would add more pepper because I'm not the picky one.

What I do when preparing salad is put all the veggies in a bowl and I snack on it at work. I don't use dressing on it. Hopefully, it will be easy. The only disadvantage is the price and that would be the only way people kept away. It is a good program, nonetheless. I have a whole closet full of clothes that I can wear now. I have thyroid, too, so I couldn't lose weight without help, but I was really surprised that this program works so well.

Hello Caroline,

Thank you for your review and congrats on your success! You are absolutely right, with Jenny Craig everything is prepared and planned out for you. The great thing about our program is you don't have to miss out on some of your favorite meals!

We are so glad your Consultant was there to help support and guide you throughout your weight loss journey. It is so important that you feel comfortable with how you look and feel.

Jenny Craig Service Operations Manager

Get expert buying tips about Weight Loss Programs delivered to your inbox.

Original review: March 10, 2019

I used Jenny Craig for almost a solid year and I had an absolutely phenomenal experience. I've learned and done a lot of the things, and I've kept the weight off. That's always a good sign. The program genuinely works. You'll have ups and downs but if you keep pressing through it, it comes off. Use the counselor when you're feeling like you can't make it. She can come up with ideas such as making up the vegetable soup. That's really good. So if you're really hungry, you can have a little vegetable soup and you really aren't going to hurt your gain on the program in any way.

Maryann was my counselor and she was very good. I have multiple sclerosis so setting some of the goals was a little harder for me because I would have to go on steroids and that really messes things up. She would work with me to try to balance that and be realistic in thinking that maybe I didn't lose as much the first time as I would because of the steroids but that I should keep on it. I needed the weekly visits, especially in the beginning. I made them on a Monday because that would make me be better on the weekend, which is when you usually go out to eat and then it's harder to be as diligent, smart and wise. But I don't want to make it good or bad. That's another thing I learned.

The other thing is to look at the portions. That was probably the biggest for me. Years ago, I had tried Nutrisystem and before I started with Jenny Craig, I knew that I needed something to help me do portion control and proper balance of meals. Now, when I go to a restaurant, I order a six or eight-ounce steak, whatever they have in that range, and as soon as it comes to my table, I cut the entire meal in half. I put it away in the box and take it home for another meal. The reason I don't wait until the end is because I'm usually going out because I'm with someone. Then we're gonna sit there talking. If the food sits on my plate, I will continue to eat it. It's human nature. Whereas if I cut it in half and I've already put it in the box to go home, I can finish what's on my plate and just relax with everybody.

I started at 215 and I got down to 183 but occasionally, I would dip under. I'm 184 today and I'll be 182 tomorrow. My final goal is to get under 180 but if I don't, I'm not gonna worry about it. I've gone from a size 22 to a size 14. Some people say they have to get to a certain number. But I never really said that. I was looking at how I looked in my clothes and feeling my body and what works for me. And a size 12 or 14, depending on the cut of the pants, is quite fine for me. And they had taken a before thing so now, I need my after picture.

I have even kept one pair of pants. When I'm having a particular need for the munchies, I get the pants out of the closet and I open them up. This was Maryann's idea. One side of me looks like it could fit in one side now and I say I don't wanna do that again then I just don't eat. I only had one issue with Jenny Craig. They have you eat that little bar they give. But I can't eat that because one of my issues is swallowing. It wouldn't get small enough for me.

But I liked the variety of the meal plans. They change a little bit each week. However, I'm allergic to onions and that made it a little hard because things that I would have enjoyed, such as the tuna, all have raw onion in them. I'm also not crazy about ravioli but I really liked some of the meat dishes, and you can swap them out. The personal consultant can look at which ones are comparable for what you need for your balance for the day. That worked very well for me.

Hello Sherry,

Thank you so much for sharing your experience. You are absolutely correct, our goal is not just to help you lose weight, it is to help you learn to maintain your weight loss.
Having great guidance and support is so important, and we are so glad Maryann was there for you every step of the way.

I like the pants idea, it's a great reminder of how far you've came.

Thank you again and have a great week!

Jenny Craig Service Operations Manager

Original review: Oct. 11, 2018

I went to Jenny Craig when it was set up a little bit differently. I had a good six months of their program back then, but it was a little hard to hang on to the calorie content and everything was a little short. Last year, I hurt my back and I wasn’t able to exercise. I stopped going to Jenny Craig and I told my consultant, Kelly, that I was in too much pain and I couldn't do the program. But I told her that I would try to keep my weight down. When I finally had my little procedure and everything to get me back on my feet, I gained seven pounds back, though it wasn't really bad. Then I called Kelly up and told her I was coming back. At that time, I lost about 14 pounds and gained a few back. Then early this year, I went back and lost another 16. So, I’m still not at my goal, but right now, I’m under a maintenance program where I go see Kelly once a month and get weighed, so that way it keeps me on task.

I always find myself going back to Jenny Craig and this is my fourth visit back. My body responds to their program and it has been very successful for me. Plus, their food is very good and the menu plan teaches you how to eat in moderation and you don’t have to starve to death. I’m sure I could buy very comparable and a lot cheaper meals from other companies, but Jenny Craig's menu plan works, so why try to fix something that isn’t broken. I also follow the plan to the tee. I’m there for a reason, which is to lose a few more pounds, and I don’t usually go off of the menu. But if there is something that I don’t like, I tell Kelly that I won’t eat that, so I need to exchange it for something else and there is never a problem.

I like Kelly. She is very good and she knows that I’m there to get the job done. She knows that the program is gonna be successful and she encourages me that way. I don’t really need a lot of encouragement and I’m my own best critic. And if I get to the point where I feel that my body has responded to pretty much the way it was gonna be, I try a couple of different ways to go and Kelly helps me with that. If it works, that is good. If it doesn’t, we try something different. And sometimes, I’ll rearrange a menu or if I feel myself getting a little bit bored, I'll change things up. When I tell Kelly about it, she just goes with the flow and is not pushy. I keep a journal, too, so I always tell Kelly what I’ve been doing for the week.

Before, Jenny Craig had meetings and I went to a few of them when I first started. But after a while, I told my consultant that I wasn't going to them anymore because the people there truly depressed me and didn't motivate me. They were there to fool themselves and they thought that by eating a little bit, they could have a piece of cake everyday. They always had an excuse why they didn't lose weight and they didn't understand that going into the program requires total devotion.

As time has changed, the meetings were kind of put on the wayside. In fact, there were a lot of things that Jenny Craig changed. Back then, the program was a little harder because the calorie count was very low. When I first started it was 950 calories and that was almost a starvation diet. But I lost 30 pounds and it was fun to lose the weight, though it didn’t really teach you how to stick to it and eat because the menu was a lot different. Now, the menu plan is so easy to follow.

They got quite a bit of food and I like the flexibility. I bought a lot of pasta and grilled chicken sandwiches from them. They also got cheeseburgers and pretty much everything that you would ordinarily go to eat at a fast food. But their stuff is grilled and served in smaller portions. I love the turkey burger, too, and I could eat those every day. These days, there are so many programs that have a lot of shakes and boxed food. I also tried Nutrisystem and they had a lot of soups and smoothies but they didn't satisfy me. It was easy to sit down, make a little salad or have an extra bowl of some vegetables along with your meal and by the time you get done with that, you’re definitely full. But that is not the case with Jenny Craig.

If you wanna get healthy, you need to go to them. But going into the program is a commitment and you really got to be ready to do it. You’ve got to be realistic, too. If you’re not, then it’s not gonna work. You will struggle but unless you don’t like eating, maybe it is not what you need. Also, getting into their program is a little bit costly, so a lot of people can’t take advantage of that. But you can’t put a price tag on our health. If it is something that is gonna help you reach your goal, then you gotta bite the bullet. I tell people that if you’re gonna spend that much money, you’ve got to be ready to do the program.

So when I’m sitting in the waiting room to see Kelly and somebody new would ask me how the program works for me, I would tell them that I lost about 20 something pounds and that they just had to stick to the menu, learn what they can add and change things up. I also tell them that they've got to eat all of the food and not not eat. When my husband went on with me and being the male, they gave him a few extra hundred calories. Within a couple of weeks when he went back, he told them that he couldn't eat all of the food and they had to drop some of them. And he lost 15 pounds within a few weeks, so it worked for him, too and he is a believer.

For me, Jenny Craig has always been a godsend. If I gain 10 or 15 pounds back, I can always go back there and within a few weeks, lose the weight because their program puts me back on track. And I’ve appreciated them being there and letting me come back. So far, my friends see Jenny Craig's effect on me and my appearance and weight loss sells the program to them. They are amazed at how easy the weight comes off me.

Hi Geri,

Thank you for sharing your Jenny Craig experience. You are well versed on what needs to be done to see success while on Jenny Craig; sticking to the plan as designed. We love to hear about the relationship you have with Kelly and how she has been there to support you throughout your Journey. We're happy to continue to help you meet your goals and live a healthier life.

Thank you again and have a great day!

Jenny Craig Service Operations Manager

Original review: Sept. 22, 2018

I was a client of Jenny Craig years ago and I had good success with that. although I had not done the maintenance program when I lived in Florida and in Virginia. I loved the food and the counseling, but at that time, I had three children and I couldn’t afford to stay on the program, so I went out. But when I went back on it, I decided this time I would be 100% committed to it and also do the maintenance. I’m in it full force right now. My personal consultants are Elena and Ann and they are absolutely wonderful and very good. I’ve had some tragedies in the family, some deaths, and they have not only been supportive of the weight loss but also have been understanding. I was able to stay with their encouragement and I have to give them credit for that. I was able to stay with the program and staying with the program made it a very positive thing that was still happening for me.

My food program could have gone off track, but because of them, I was able to stay on track. They were understanding if I had a couple of days during that time that wasn’t a good day and it was hard to stay on program. They were like counselors at the same time. I told Elena that I needed to pay her and that she had been a therapist for me. She is really amazing. Of all consultants I’ve ever had, I connected with her. She is a really good listener and I appreciate that. When I’m with her, she has a calmness and she invites me in. It was interesting because it kept me coming back. There were times with the other counselors years ago that I dreaded going in. I look forward to seeing Elena and saying "hi" even if it is only a 20-minute interaction. She has always been good about knowing that if I needed to call or to check in during the week. She has been very important in my success and I don’t think I could have done this without her.

The results from using the program this time around have been really great. I am at 27.2 pounds lost and I have 3.2 to go to reach my 30-pound goal. My weight this morning makes me about a pound and a half away from my goal, so I’ve gotten weight loss. I’m more of a fish and chicken and turkey eater and I usually don’t eat beef. At first, I wanted to take the beef off of the program, but I talked with the girls and said that I am doing it differently this time than I did years ago. I also said that I understood that there’s a lot of science behind why I’m supposed to be eating what I’m supposed to be eating in that 24-hour period, and the nutrition and the balance. There are a lot of beef products in the Jenny Craig, although I wish there was more fish. I like fish, but I’ve learned to like the beef products because what they have are really good-tasting and the quality is good. So, even though I’m not normally a beef eater, I enjoy them.

I’m also enjoying the breakfasts and to wake up and know that there’s a hearty breakfast. I liked the way they changed the menu where the lighter meal is in the evening. I have been exploring intermittent fasting and I had lost about five pounds prior to the Jenny Craig program, but I wasn’t getting all my nutrition in. With Jenny Craig, I have the 12-hour window of not eating and it has really kicked in the weight loss, so it is really exciting and I love it. I hope they keep doing what they are doing.

I like that they put the seasonal foods on the menu. The pumpkin loaf and those kinds of things come seasonally and I look forward to those things. I’m hoping that they won’t do a lot of changing on the menu. I like the variety and it is helping me stay. In addition, Jenny Craig is connected with another company that does research with diabetes, so they are going that direction too to make sure that people are looking at it as more of a health than just getting the weight off.

Hi Ann,

Thank you for your review! Congrats on your weight loss and almost being at your goal! That is fantastic. We love hearing about the great friendship your Consultant Elena have. We're happy to help you meet your health goals!

Jenny Craig Service Operations Manager

Original review: July 25, 2018

My very first interaction with Jenny Craig was quite emotional for me way back in the day because I was very upset. At that point in time, I was only about 212 pounds and when I went back in 2015, I was 248.8, so that time was very frustrating for me. In 2009, I had gained a lot of weight before I got married due to the drama issues within family relations and that factored in a bit. I couldn't shake the way through and I got discouraged, so I knew that going back to Jenny Craig was one thing that works for me. I did the Body for Life as well, but I was better with the pre-planned meal in the portions.

Jenny Craig is within two hours from my house and all the gals that I deal with there are very good and understanding. I've been with Jenny Craig for long enough that a lot of times I know what it is that I'm supposed to do and what I'm doing. I'm very verbal with the process and how I'm doing, and they provide the guidance knowing that I'm not just a Jane Doe off the street that doesn't know anything. I usually go there every four weeks, but this summer, I've been on a holiday so sometimes it's five weeks. I normally deal with Lynnea on a weekly basis because I get weekly phone consults. I normally talk to her every Thursday and that goes well because it's not just how many meals are going, but also whatever else is happening with my life that affects everything else. It has always been interesting.

Sometimes I deal with one of the other gals too depending on who's scheduled. But Lynnea is very good at asking the right questions. She is understanding and supportive. There's no bashing going on, "Why didn't you stick to your plan," or "Why did this happen," or "Why did you lean off the wagon for a bit?" I got back with Jenny Craig in February of this year and since I came back, I'm 191 now and I still have 60 pounds or so to get to my goal weight.

I needed more regimens with the schedule and more discipline of what my portions are and what I need to eat. I needed that training again. They tell me that I can have veggies and if I wanna do something, then I have to give something up in moderation. I've had to go to our head office for training sometimes and it was a process of being able to do that and still do the Jenny Craig stuff and make all that work for me. It was a good learning curve as well because it brought some real life in, even though Jenny Craig is the real food but it's the outside Jenny Craig food.

The difficult time for me is usually between the time I get off from work and the time that my husband gets home. Weekends aren't usually bad, but there are times when I'm feeling a little snacky and there's always the monthly cycle. There's no logic in there, there's no rationale, and there's no talking myself out of something. During those times, even though I don't need the chips, it doesn't matter. My husband is very supportive and he's also wanting to lose the weight, so we have picked up different plates. We're learning portion control with him, the fact that he can eat like he is in his 20s.

We purchase pretty much anything from Jenny Craig except the lemon stuff that I don't like. I also can't have the shrimp stuff because my husband is allergic to shellfish. I'm fine with anything else, except for the honey and peanut butter. I don't like those because I don't like the aftertaste. But there's not very much that I don't like within the Jenny Craig menu. It's usually good.

Normally, when I go to the city, I would look forward to going out for supper and my husband and I have shared meals. That is a good thing as well because a normal meal for anybody is too much, but if you share a meal, then that makes a difference. I can still go out for supper even though I have my Jenny Craig food and I can have a side salad. I'm still eating with people, but I'm being healthier and still having my Jenny food. They got a new Blueberry square bar. It's okay but it's not for everybody. I love the Cranberry biscotti bar and I would like to see that on their menu a bit more than see a Sunshine sandwich because I don't really care for the English muffins. I've also gotten used to the butternut squash ravioli a bit more. I'm not a big spaghetti and meatball fan, but it still tastes good. My favorites of late are either the Turkey burger or the cheeseburger, but I like all the Jenny food.

There's not a whole lot on the menu that tastes like diet food and that's one of the biggest reasons why I like Jenny over some of the other ones that are out there. Weight Watchers says a lot of with peppers, which is fine, but Jenny does the rice and the potatoes. And they've got the pasta and still got their veggies. I am not a green bean fan, but I’ll also eat some. If you don't have that variety, then you're gonna get sick with the menu. I have already recommended Jenny Craig to friends.

Hi Darlene,

We're happy to hear about how Jenny Craig has helped you in your life and about the great relationship you had with your Consultant. Thank you for your review!

Have a great week,

Jenny Craig Service Operations Manager

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Jenny Craig?

Original review: May 18, 2019

I've been with Jenny Craig on and off for 10 years. I'm terrible once I get off the diet, but it usually takes me three years to get out of shape. Then I go back, lose weight and get back in shape. My interactions with them have always been good. The people are great and the program has always worked well. The personal consultant is good, very positive and motivating. The interaction was brief, but it was fine. All I want is something brief. I get my food, have a 30-minute conversation with her and that's it. I've recommended Jenny Craig to people.

There are some high-quality meals that I really like. There are some that are less so, but it is diet food. The chicken mashed potato is pretty good and tasty. I also love the chocolate lava cake and the brownies. The french toast is the meal I like the most. It's only three little slices, but it's nice. Sometimes, there's a little too much on the Spanish side, which is very good stuff, but I can't eat peppers. I'm 70 years old, so they don't sit that well all the time. There are a few meals like that that I can't eat, like the breakfast burritos. They're a little hot on my stomach, but they're not bad tasting.

Hello Michael,

Thank you so much for your review. The great thing about our program is you not only lose the weight, but you learn how to keep it off with our Maintenance program! Thank you for your feedback regarding some of our menu items, this will be shared with the proper internal teams.

We are so glad to be apart of your weight loss journey!

Jenny Craig Service Operations Manager

Original review: May 17, 2019

I was trying to find a company that had food that they sent, there was stuff I could eat 'cause I'm super picky and that I could substitute things. I checked out Jenny Craig and went with it. I've been with them for just over a year now and I really like Norma. She's cool. She calls me once a week. I like a lot of the breakfast food and the snacks. The lunches and dinners are okay but they have not been intriguing to me. One thing I will not touch are those cheeseburgers. Those are disgusting. But there are things I can eat. There's the Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo, the mac and cheese, and broccoli stuffed potatoes. Their fish and chips aren't bad.

Overall, I think it's a pretty good and decent program. It's working in my case. In this last year, I lost 60 pounds. I only got about five more to go, but I've been having problems with the last couple of months of losing that last five pounds. When I think about the food that I get, I think about the price that we pay for it. I don’t know if some of the food are real quality items. I feel like they're just some random frozen cheap things. That's how a lot of the food seems to taste. If things were more natural then they'd be healthier than whatever I get half the time. I can get the breakfast syrup from Jenny Craig which I don’t because I use real maple syrup. I don’t know why they don’t know why they don’t do more real stuff that would be healthier than the cheaper version. That'd be the only criticism I have.

Hello Roxanne,

Thank you for your review and congrats on your 60 lbs loss! We're so glad to hear you are seeing great results and that Norma is there to support and guide you throughout your journey.

Thank you for your feedback regarding our menu items, this will be shared with the proper internal teams.

Jenny Craig Service Operations Manager

Original review: May 16, 2019

I'm doing the program with my son and we look forward to it and keep that accountability. My son has lost 90 pounds, and I’ve only lost about 30 pounds. But I’ve gone up and down. So, I’m still okay with that. We like the food a lot. Recently, we’ve been cheating because it’s summer, and we’re out doing things. But we like the meal plan in general because as soon as we come home, we’re right back on track and pick up wherever our menu is at. We can move things around and we switch it out sometimes.

I’ve done a number of different programs in the past. I did Nutrisystem, and the food was really horrible. You lost weight, but it was horrible. There’s no way you can stay on it. And then I did Kaiser. They had a program where it's an all shake diet, and you drink shakes all day long, and that's it. There was no food. You lose weight, but again, not sustainable. But with Jenny Craig, even if we don’t do the program for a week, we make way better decisions than before. Also, my consultant from Jenny Craig was very personal and she understood how I was feeling.

Hello Iris,

Thank you so much for your review and congrats on your 30 lbs loss! We are so excited to hear you and your son are seeing great results on the program. You are absolutely right, your Consultant is there to help keep you on track and hold you accountable. Our Consultants also help with days you do have to go off plan, they show you how to order so you can still reach your goals.

Original review: May 15, 2019

I’ve heard about Jenny Craig my whole life but in 2010, I went to the Rosie O’Donnell show and Mariah Carey was the spokesperson at the time. She was the guest, so they gave everyone in the audience a Jenny Craig membership. My friend and I did that together and he lost quite a bit of weight. Mine was slow and steady but I was able to lose 60 pounds. Then, life happened. I learned my skills, I went on and got married. Years later now, two more pounds crept up, so I went back for tweaking, which is what I love about the program. You can come back, use the tools and get back on track. I was in a plan for quite a while. I have a different center now and my counselor, Eileen, is very accessible. She gave me her phone number, and whether I’m running late or need to move my appointments or just need encouragement, she’s always super-helpful and available, and any question I ever have, she’s always helpful.

I’ve tried all the meal plans but there are a few that are my all-time favorites. I like the Southwest Chicken Fajita bowl. I’ll take that and put a little salad mix on the plate, and then, put that bowl on top, and just a little dollop of Greek yogurt, and I’ll put a little bit of Jenny Craig Blue Corn Chips, and it is amazing. The Cheesy Mashed Potatoes with the Fried Chicken is one of my favorites too. It’s so good. There are so many that are really great and the desserts and snacks are wonderful. We really like them. We love the breakfast such as the pancakes, sausage and cinnamon rolls. The taste is wonderful and they're very satisfying. You don't feel like you're on a diet. Also, the convenience for our lifestyle is perfect. It’s not what you have to cook tonight but what you get to pick out, which is a lot different than dragging out pans and pots.

Hello Norman,

Thank you for your review and congrats on your 60 lbs loss! You are absolutely correct, the great part of our program is you not only lose the weight, but you learn how to keep it off. Our menu plans are so easy to follow, and you never feel like you are missing out on some of your favorite foods.

We are glad to hear Eileen was there to support and guide you throughout your journey.

Original review: May 15, 2019

This is my first time trying Jenny Craig and when I called they put me in a trial membership which is one month. I have Crohn's disease so it’s hard for me to lose weight since my metabolism is shot. I was so excited when my first box came that contained my first 2 weeks of food. I unloaded it all and went over all the materials. The next morning my consultant called me to go over everything and help me get started. She was great. I started eating the food, which tastes great, and following the menu. Menu. After 2 days I was starting to lose weight. I lost 4 lbs by the end of the first week but my stomach was start to hurt.

A couple days later I ended up in the hospital with small bowel obstruction. The doctors said that the diet while good is too high in fiber for me. I called them when I was released and told them that the doctor said I couldn’t continue this diet. They then tell me there’s a $99 cancellation fee. First time hearing about this! I told them this was not my choice to cancel and my doctor even wrote a note I can send them or records. Still want to charge me a fee I knew nothing about. I told them that I need to think about it. Then called back a day later after trying one more time to eat their food and ending up in extreme pain and they now say it’s too late to cancel. I asked if the food has shipped already and they said no but they are going to proceed to ship it and won’t cancel the order.

I explained that I can not eat the food and they just keep saying they can’t cancel the order even though it has not been shipped yet. WARNING: Be sure this diet is for you because there is no backing out even if it kills you! I will now have to throw away over $300 of food when it arrives or end up back in the hospital where I could have died the first time! They don’t care if it kills you as long as they get their money!

Hello Crystal,

I'm sorry to hear about your experience. We will have a manager contact you in regards to specifics on your account.

Jenny Craig Service Operations Manager

Original review: May 14, 2019

I wanted to feel healthier and lose some weight, and having a dedicated personal consultant at Jenny Craig definitely helps a lot. It helps me keep on track and it helps me motivate myself a little more. My interaction with them was really good too. I like them. I've been in the program since the beginning of January and I have lost 22 pounds. I also feel really good about the menu plan although they had mac and cheese three times a week. I am also allergic to tomatoes and bell peppers so I had to narrow it a bit but I had no problem after that. The meals are also super good. I love them actually.

Hello Nicole,

Thank you so much for your review and congrats on your 22 lbs loss! You are absolutely correct, meeting with your Consultant once a week helps keep you accountable and focused on meeting your goals.

We are so glad to hear you enjoy the meals and that we get to be apart of your journey.

Jenny Craig Service Operations Manager

Original review: May 13, 2019

My wife and I went together with Jenny Craig which was a good deal and then I lost about 25 pounds. I have been going for the last four years and do it weekly more as maintenance. Occasionally, I’ll be five pounds heavier than I should and then I’ll be pretty strict as far as adhering to the plan. I also use it for more accountability in which I have three: to go there weekly, to weigh myself daily, and to track my calories. Using these three elements, I tend to have a better chance of staying where I wanna be.

The people that we are there with, the counselors, have been all very good, supportive and adaptive in terms of what level of encouragement we need and how much time we need to spend with them. They have a process that they go through. They have common sense and adaptability to realize that there are only a few things we need to cover. When I’m on maintenance and I’m just sort of adapting, then I’ll just order the food and track the calories so I won’t be adhering to the complete daily plan. When I get a few pounds too heavy, then I slice out different days that I think can do best for me. And so, I make a seven-day plan but I stay true to each day.

Now, in the particular food, overall, I would rate the Jenny Craig meals very high. On the breakfast side of it, the blueberry pancakes are really good and I like the waffles. My wife likes the egg sausage breakfast scramble. As far as some of the ones that are non-refrigerated, there's a Romano pasta and the hearty beef. On the dessert side, a lot of those are very good like the vanilla cupcake and the lava cake. The key thing and one of the benefits is the fact that everything is portioned and then it’s so easy to add food. The caveat is how motivated you are to lose weight and for me, it worked out well as far as the food, weekly, and my desire.

Hello Bill,

Thank you for sharing your experience and congrats on your 25 lbs loss! You are absolutely right, meeting with your Consultant once a week helps to keep you accountable and focused on your weight loss goals.

I'm glad you and your wife are enjoying the food and seeing great results!

Jenny Craig Service Operations Manager

Original review: May 12, 2019

I started with Nutrisystem and every time I had a meal that I really like, they kept cutting it out. It was driving me absolutely crazy. I tried to do it on my own but couldn't. One day, I thought of Jenny Craig. The nurse who was in the doctor's office I went to was the one who told me about it. She lost 60 pounds and we talked about how good the food was and she was right.

I dealt with a counselor who was out of California and there were a lot of problems with Jenny Craig getting me my meals. They were coming late and constantly, we were having to resend them. I found out there was a Jenny Craig food thing right near me so I had somebody in my office pick up my meals and that's how I met Janet. I said that I'd like a switch to get the food. The California people told me that they won't talk to me if I'm not buying food from them which I thought was incredible considering we had so many bad problems. I called Janet up and asked her if she could be my consultant and she said yes.

I lost a lot of weight early on. My mom passed away and unfortunately, I put back 30 pounds. Janet had reached me the day my mom died and every week, she called just to check in as a real human being. She did that for several months and it meant a lot to me. She is a spectacular example of what one would want in an employee. She probably does more good for Jenny Craig than anybody around. Someone like that should be on report. She knew I was gonna come back to Jenny. I ate comfort food but then I'm slowly going down to where I was when my mom died.

With the menu plan, I was in a cheeseburger binge for a long time. Before that, I was in a lasagna binge then I was in a spaghetti and meatball binge. The chicken pot pie is okay but it doesn't have enough vegetables and chicken in it to fill me for a meal. I was very disappointed because the chicken pot pie is one of my very favorite dinners in the world. But I love the Italian stuff and right now, I'm in a pizza binge. I wish Jenny Craig had ice cream. I really miss it but I guess they have problems delivering it and it will never come frozen.

Hello Jaime,

Thank you for your review. I'm so sorry our Jenny at Home option did not work as expected. We are glad to hear you have a Jenny Craig Center near you and that Janet was able to help guide and support you. We will be sure the proper management is aware of how helpful she was throughout your journey.

Thank you for your feedback regarding some of our menu items, your suggestions will be shared with our Food Development department.

Jenny Craig Service Operations Manager

Original review: May 11, 2019

I needed somebody to cook the meals for me and I’ve been going to Jenny Craig for eight years years. At this stage, I purchase the food I like. However, I don’t eat chicken and at least half, if not more than half, of the main food is chicken. So, there’s not enough selection for me. I have to modify every menu. Nevertheless, I like the people who work at the center. They’re awesome.

Hello Betsy,

Thank you for your review, we are so happy to hear your interactions with the Consultants have been so positive.

We understand you might not be able to eat everything on our menu, we do allow you to build your own menu by selecting 7 complete days and you can still make up to 3 substitutions. This is the best way to stay on plan and eat the foods you like. Feel free to contact us for more information.

Original review: May 10, 2019

Just told by customer service there is NO satisfaction guarantee. I spent more than half of a paycheck on Rapid Results. Was told I would lose 16 pounds, then told it would be more like 11 pounds. I would have been happy to pay what I did if I lost 11 pounds, but my weight went up and down a few pounds and I'm back to where I started (which sucks when you're only getting 1200 cal/day).

- I was missing food items on my menu and was told by customer service the menu was incorrect. But they can't refund ANY money.
- I am a news reporter and sometimes will leave the station on breaking news and won't get back for 12 hours- no access to microwaves. My first meeting with my consultant she never asked my lifestyle or schedule. I asked her what to do if you have to eat out and she told me I needed to change my lifestyle and how I socialize (didn't bother to realize it might be due to my job).
- My first consultation I was asked what I would say to myself when I failed (when, not if).
- Consultant did not have my starting weight correct. I corrected her and she never changed it.
- I had lost 1 lb, week 1 and 2, then on week 3 my consultant told me I COULD have an Easter meal (I was going to eat before my family gatherings, but she said it was OK, so I followed her portions she gave me). By the end of that week I was back to my original weight. She then blamed the Easter meal she said I could have. (ps 1 lb. = 3,500 cals. I know I didn't eat double that. Cheat meal was maybe 350 cal tops).

- Then she said maybe I WAS at my "happy weight" and weight loss wasn't possible for me. Yet, I was told by her and the sales person this program was scientifically proven and would work.

End summary: I was promised I would lose 16 pounds, which was then dropped to 11 pounds. After 4 weeks I was at the same weight where I started (5'2", 130 lbs). Apparently you can never go off this thing without gaining weight (not sustainable). The month of Rapid Results cost me over half my paycheck and even though food items and menus were wrong AND I lost no weight, there's no way to get a cent back.

If you're going to do a weight loss program, at least do one where they care about your satisfaction or at least pretend to care when you're not happy. It's not worth starving yourself at 1200 cal a day if you're not going to lose weight. If there's any question about my review, I'd be happy to be contacted and show my receipts.

Hi Nikki,

Thank you for reaching out to us. We're sorry to hear about your dissatisfaction. We're going to escalate your account to a Manager and they will be in contact soon.

Original review: May 10, 2019

I did the plan lose 16 lbs in 1 month. I followed it the menu exactly, never cheated. Worked out five days a week. Lost only 7.2 lbs. I thought I would lose a little more. Save your money. It cost $74 a pound.

Hi Jacqueline,

On average clients lose 1-2 lbs. per week. 7.2 pounds is a great loss for a month. We're happy to have a Manager review your account and follow up with you. A Manager will be in contact soon.

Original review: May 10, 2019

I've been with the Jenny Craig program for about three months now and it's going pretty well. I like that it's easy. It's just that it's a little bit too much of processed food and artificial sweeteners. I cannot stand the chocolate cheesecake and I'm not a fan of the dried stuff that doesn't have to put in the fridge like the wedding soup and the tortilla soup. Those are making disgusted noise. But other than those items, the rest is all pretty good. I'm at my goal weight so I'll be transitioning over to whatever happens after that. Also, their people were all very helpful, friendly, and go out of their way. Overall, a pretty worthwhile endeavor.

Hello Sandy,

Thank you for your review and congrats on reaching your goal! We are so glad your Consultants have been able to support and guide you throughout your journey.

We are always looking for ways to improve our menu items, thank you for sharing your feedback. This will be shared with the proper internal teams.

We wish you the best of luck,

Jenny Craig Service Operations Manager

Original review: May 9, 2019

Jenny Craig is an amazing program. I did it a few years back and it really worked for me so I decided to join again. The program is extremely easy to follow and everyone's really supportive. The meals are amazing too. So it's hard not to lose weight on this diet. In fact, I've lost over 20 pounds now. So I'm really happy. Going in every week and weighing in is also extremely motivational. I love the counselors there. I worked with one woman a few years back and I would almost feel nervous to go in if I had a bad week. But I work with a couple of different women now and they are not like that at all. They're very supportive and really sweet. They would encourage me to keep going if I've had a bad week.

The only problem that I've had recently is that they're out of some foods. They weren't really sure if they were getting rid of the foods or if it was just a backorder kind of thing. The quesadillas is my absolute favorite and that's the one that they're out of. But everything else has been really great. I'm also a big pasta fan so the chicken carbonara, the chicken fettuccine and the ravioli are all amazing. In fact, there were foods that I missed whenever I wasn't on the diet anymore.

Hello Ashley,

Thank you so much for your review and congrats on your success! You are absolutely right, our program is easy to follow, you don't have to worry about counting any calories or points, just follow the menu and begin to see results.

We are so glad to hear your interactions with the Consultants have been so positive and that they are there to get you to your goals.

Jenny Craig Service Operations Manager

Original review: May 7, 2019

A friend of mine’s roommate was going through Jenny Craig and lost some weight and had a good experience so I thought I'd try it. I also didn’t wanna cook and I didn’t wanna go to the grocery store to shop. My counselor is absolutely charming and very nice. She does not shame or guilt you. She couldn’t be more positive and I like that. I respond well to a positive attitude that, "You can do it, you're making progress." I go in for my weekly meetings in order to get the weekly groceries and I am motivated because I'm losing weight. I don’t need my counselor to be a RA-RA. If I have a problem like how to handle when I need to eat out or if its gonna work if I did it this way, she’ll give me feedback.

I'm in the 19th week and the menu plan has been good. I have a congestive heart failure so I have to be careful about my sodium intake. I have a cut-off of about 500 milligrams of sodium in a dish so my counselor gives me a substitute for anything that's gotten more sodium. She looks on her list to see what are suitable substitutes. The macaroni and cheese is one of my favorites even though that’s the only one that’s over 500 milligrams of sodium. I've been dieting all my life and I have not had macaroni and cheese in 25 years so it's really delightful to finally have it again. The lemon cake for dessert is very good for that category. The only thing that I don’t like as far as flavor is concerned is the peanut butter cookies. Somehow, they don’t taste like peanut butter to me.

The quality of food seems like the same quality as if I go to the grocery store and get some frozen dinner. The main thing about Jenny Craig for me is portion control. I would recommend it to others although it kinda depends on how serious they are about losing weight. But this is how I've done it. I've lost 23 pounds so that’s my success.

Hello Karen,

Thank you for your review and congrats on your 23 lbs! With Jenny Craig you don't have to worry about counting any calories or points, just follow the menu and you will begin to see results. The great part of our program is you not only lose weight, but you learn how to keep it off!

It is so important that you get the right foods that fit your needs, we are glad your Consultant is there to support you and get you on the right plan.

Jenny Craig Service Operations Manager

Original review: May 6, 2019

I was caring for my father and I was making him meals every day. After he passed, I got tired of cooking. I needed to lose weight and I didn’t wanna prepare any meals anymore. I knew Jenny Craig was a “pop in the microwave”. My personal consultant was very friendly, professional and excellent. Then the quality of the food is average to a little bit above. I love the cheesy chicken with mashed potatoes, fish and chips, cheesy cheesesteak, chicken marsala, and the three cheese macaroni with carrots and broccoli. We like the dessert but we don’t like the tortilla chips and the ranch snaps although I understand they gotta give somebody something that they would buy on the outside. I’m on 1,200 calorie plan but the meals are so small. I wish it has bigger portions. I also think the prices need to come down. They’re pretty expensive. My husband’s on it as well so I get two of everything.

I've been with the program since January and I’ve only lost about 15 pounds. I’d like to get to at least 25. The weekly visit is taking me a little bit longer to lose weight because I take medication as what I went through with my dad. I’m also gonna be 70 next month and my metabolism is very slow that's why I work out so much. I am a gym junkie and so a lot of time, what I would lose, I gain in muscle. I also have an active social life and the summer is hard. We just came back from Phoenix and we’re going to my granddaughter’s bat mitzvah. Then in July, we’re going to Canada so it’s gonna be a tough road. However, losing a pound a week is still good. I’m in it for the long haul so as long as it takes.

Hello Sandy,

You are absolutely right, with Jenny Craig you will never have to worry about what you are going to eat and when, we have everything planned out for you!

Thank you for your feedback regarding our menu items, this will be forwarded to the proper internal teams.

Jenny Craig Service Operations Manager

Original review: May 5, 2019

Jenny Craig came to me as a recommendation and I've been using it for over a year now. My first interactions with them were very good and my weekly visits were fine as well. I had Myra as my consultant up until last week, but she transferred to Las Vegas. She was very easy to talk to, which is very important. I also enjoy all of their food, especially the macaroni and cheese. I do well when I stay on the diet, but when I cheat, I'm back there.

Hello Geraldine,

Thank you for your review, we are so glad to hear you've had a great experience on the program! You are absolutely right, it's so important to have support from a person who is easy to talk to when going through changes in our lives.

We know when you enjoy what you are eating, you are more likely to stay on plan and reach your goals!

Jenny Craig Service Operations Manager

Original review: May 4, 2019

I liked the reputation that Jenny Craig had when I started researching different companies online. I've been with them since November of 2018 and their people have been very positive and natural. They've always been thinking about the next steps forward, and always being able to plan as well as check in on me to make sure that I’m still happy with everything that I’m doing on Jenny Craig. I've had a good life change in general.

The menu plan is very easy and useful to use. It’s nice to not have to worry about figuring out what I wanna eat for the week because I have a set plan to follow which makes working with it rather than having to work around it. Also, the meals have all been of very good quality and I’ve never had an issue with one before. My favorite is the lasagna.

Hello Emily,

Thank you for your review. You are absolutely correct, with Jenny Craig we take out all the hard work by planning your whole week out for you. No counting any calories or points, just follow the menu and begin to see results! We are so glad to hear your experience has been so positive and your Consultant is there to support and guide you while you reach your goals.

Thank you again and have a great week,

Rated with 3 starsResolution In Progress
Original review: May 3, 2019

I’m fully getting off of Jenny Craig. It’s costing me way too much and I’m not seeing results. I’ve been doing the twelve-hundred and fifteen-hundred-calorie menus and I followed the menu to a tee. I’ve also been exercising but the more I exercise, the less I drop in weight. I’m only at 20 lbs in 5 months. The meals are good though, and my favorite meal is the cheeseburger. The program just hasn’t worked for me. My consultant has been great as well. But she’s on mat leave now and I don’t even know who my new consultant is. I haven’t heard from anybody and I haven’t done the weekly visits for the last two weeks.

Hello Corinna,

We are very sad to see you go. Have you spoke with your Consultant regarding these changes? Your coach can always call into our Nutrition department and we can go over different options to help your weight loss get back on track.

We would be happy to schedule another appointment for you, you can call our team.

Jenny Craig Service Operations Manager

Original review: May 2, 2019

The program from Jenny Craig has worked well for me and my wife. We don’t cook so having Jenny Craig food as our grocery shopping for the week works for us. I have been using the program for three years and so far, the food has been good. The main meals are improving but I am not quite happy with the evolution of the Anytime bars. Nevertheless, my experience with them has been good and I've lost a lot of weight.

Hello Bryan,

Thank you for your review. We are glad to hear you and your wife have seen great success on the program!

Thank you for your feedback regarding the Essentials Bars, we are always looking for ways to improve our menu items to meet your needs. This will be shared with the proper internal teams.

Jenny Craig Service Operations Manager

Original review: May 1, 2019

I've had prior success with Jenny Craig back in the 80s and they worked. I lost some weight and I gained it back slowly and then I gained a lot more after that, so it was time to put on the brakes. I've gone back to them, and I'm prepared for success. I went in with a positive attitude, and I was actually looking forward to it. We have a bit more to lose this time, but it is happening the way we anticipated. We're into our third year now and we've been through multiple consultants who have all been great.

Jenny Craig is a much more tightly controlled program nowadays and so we have a unique scenario. When we started 30 years ago, there was a little bit more leeway in terms of how we wanted to approach it. We wanted to have a little bit more individualized control over our menus rather than dealing with the menus that Jenny Craig laid forth for us. That's made it a little bit different and in some ways, we're aware of the fact that we probably could have lost more weight faster had we gone to the directed ways, but there was some dietary limitations with us and so it works out better this way. Fortunately, they've got no problem with allowing us to continue the individualized menus even though the program has changed for other consumers.

The quality of food has always been good. They have a couple of different styles of packaging and there's one specific style where sometimes the top plastic will tend to pop before the box is opened. So, we've had a couple of instances where some packaging was breached. But that never caused a loss of freshness or the contamination of food, so we're consistently happy. Also, when one eats the same relatively limited menu over and over for years, they think they'd get sick of it. It reminds us of the old Gary Larson's Far Side cartoon where a dog is getting fed, and he says, "Oh boy, dog food again." It's the same thing he has all the time, but it tastes good every time he has it. So, as a matter of fact, we were surprised because we both tend to enjoy the Jenny Craig food each time.

Hello Martin,

Thank you so much for your review! We are glad to hear about your previous success and that you decided to come back.

I'm sorry you are experiencing an issue with the packaging, please let your local Center or our Jenny Care team know so we may report it to our warehouse.

We understand you may not be able to eat everything on the menu, ask your Consultant about ordering Planned Days. You get to select 7 complete days from menus 1-4 to build your menu, this way you are still on plan and seeing those great results.

Wishing you the best,

Rated with 2 starsResolution In Progress
Original review: April 30, 2019

I signed up for the diet plan last week and was rushed out of the center in 30 minutes. I received an email congratulating me on completing my first week yesterday when I only started yesterday. Not to mention scheduling an appointment and being told it was double booked and then the agent rescheduled it to a different day without notifying me.

Drove to another center the next day after booking yet another appointment and because the other center rescheduled that appointment they did not meet with me. Finally booked a 3rd appointment and called to confirm and then the center called me later that evening to confirm again. If I was not a motivated person I would never use Jenny Craig based on their customer service but just need a kick start. Been on the diet for 2 days so early to provide feedback on any results.

Hi Roslyn,

We're sorry to hear about your experience. We will be escalating your concerns to a Manager that will be in contact with you soon. Thank you for taking the time to provide us feedback.

Original review: April 30, 2019

Everything has been great with Jenny Craig. The meals are fine and I haven’t been tired of them yet. The program is simple and everything is laid out for you. I’ve also had family members that went with Jenny Craig. However, Jenny Craig made some changes that our local facility was staffed, which was a bit weird and didn’t seem like there was any rhyme or reason to it. They staffed with the same counselor, but the counselor that they added just left and didn’t give any notice and quit with a text.

Hello Stephen,

Thank you for your review. We are glad to hear you've had a great experience with the program and that you are enjoying the food!

I'm sorry to hear about the changes in your Center, this feedback will be forwarded to the proper internal teams.

We wish you and your family the best success,

Rated with 3 starsResolution In Progress
Original review: April 25, 2019

Seeing the commercials on TV, I went for the Jenny Craig weight loss program and I've been using it for about three months.now. I’ve had to change some things with the food, but it’s good, and my experience with my consultant has been good as well. She’s good in trying to please me, checking to see if I like the food, telling me about the new foods and seeing if I have a weight loss. I’ve lost about 20 pounds, which is good considering my age because it’s harder to lose weight when you're not as mobile.

The only thing is, you have to buy your own fruits and vegetables so it runs into quite bit of money per week. And while some of the meals that I've purchased from them were good, some were bad so we’ve switched to the ones I like. It's just that I want to be able to eat the meals that I want to eat and still get the same discount that I’m getting with the meals they choose for me to eat. They use a lot of peppers, like southwestern, and not as much downhome cooking as other kinds of meals, which I’d rather have. Other than that, I like my coaching advisor, and we’re about to get the meals straightened out like I like them. It’s a good experience overall.

Hello Deborah,

Thank you for your review and congrats on your 20 lbs loss! We are so happy to hear about your experience and that your Consultant is there to support you in every way possible.

We understand you may not like everything on the menu, ask your Consultant about ordering Planned Days. With Planned Days, you pick 7 complete days from menus 1-4 to build your menu. This way, you are still on plan and eating the meals you like, you'll still receive your discount as well. For more information please call our team.

Jenny Craig Service Operations Manager

Original review: April 23, 2019

I was looking for something that would teach me portion control and help me diet with ease. I considered Weight Watchers but the point system was a little complicated for me. I also considered Nutrisystem but I didn't like the idea that all their food was shelf ready. I preferred something that had frozen meals so they're more nutritious. I'm diabetic so I was looking for something where I didn’t have to spend all of my time thinking about what to eat, how much to eat, and what the combinations are. After doing my research, I found Jenny Craig was the best match for me.

The reps at Jenny Craig were warm and considerate. I set the arrangements up over the telephone and when I went in for my first meeting, my consultant who was also diabetic, was empathetic with what I was going through. Having a personal consultant made a huge difference. I have somebody readily available to answer my questions. Better even, I have a support system. If I wasn’t having a great week, she helped me through that, or if I hadn’t made the right substitute of food because of my schedule, she helped me through that. She’s so knowledgeable that it made all the difference in the world for me.

There was one meal, one of the new ones that came along that I didn't like. It wasn't the ranchero skillet, but it was one like that. But other than that, I’ve been able to eat the food well. Most of it, I like a lot. And even that which I don’t like a lot, it’s not unbearable. I love the reduced sodium and I can tell the difference. My joints felt a little stiffer. So, it really trained me to be able to make wise choices independent of the diet too. The three big things for me with Jenny Craig is that it's easy yet nutritious, that the portion sizes train you in how much you should be eating, and helps in resetting your hunger system.

Lastly, their consultants are crucial too. They have somebody there in your corner who can help you with your highs and lows, and who are informed. So far, I’ve lost 13 inches and 22.5 pounds, and I feel better. I feel that I'm back on my physical regimen, like walking and riding a road bike. I am out of town for the last two weeks because of the death of a friend, so I haven’t been there. But before I left, the people at Jenny Craig made me aware of what I should eat and how I should handle everything since I wouldn’t be able to use their food. And that was an encouragement too because I felt okay. I’m already developing a lifestyle that’s helping me do this on my own.

Hello Sharon,

Thank you for your review and congrats on your success so far! We are so glad to hear Jenny Craig is a good fit for you and your lifestyle. You are absolutely correct, we take out all the hard work and plan everything for you, and you have a dedicated Consultant to guide and support you throughout your journey!

The great part of our program is you not only lose weight but you learn how to keep it off.

Jenny Craig Service Operations Manager

Original review: April 22, 2019

My mom was doing the Jenny Craig program and she recommended it to me. I've been in it since January and I like the program as a whole. However, when I would talk on the phone with their rep, it was very rushed. It felt like they were just trying to get off the phone really quickly. Other than that, I like the food and its quality, except for the frozen egg. I would probably do it again. My progress came really quickly. I lost about 30 pounds within a few months.

Hello Ashley,

Thank you for your review and congrats on your 30 lbs loss, that is fantastic! Thank you for your feedback regarding our menu items, it will be shared with the proper internal teams.

I'm very sorry to hear you felt rushed during your appointment, feel free to contact our Jenny Care Team and we can get you scheduled with a new coach fitting to your needs.

Jenny Craig expert review by JJ Virgin

Members meet in-person with a consultant or receive one-on-one support via phone or video chat while portioned meals and snacks are home delivered for about $20 a day, plus the cost of enrollment.

• Trial program: A 12-week trial membership costs $16, plus the cost of food, and includes one coaching session per week.

• Free appointment: Meet with a consultant at a Jenny Craig Center near you and learn how the program can be tailored to meet your needs with no obligation to buy.

• Diabetes-friendly plan: The Jenny Craig Type 2 plan combines one-on-one consultations with a special Type 2 menu so members can lose weight and better manage their Diabetes.

• Varied menu: There are over 100 menu items covering breakfast, lunch, dinner and dessert. Snacks, shakes, sides, soups and syrups and dressings are also available, along with frozen selections.

• Online community: Members can communicate, share stories, participate in forums and connect with dietitians.

• Metabolism focused: Jenny Craig’s Rapid Results meal plan works with the body’s metabolism, encouraging you to eat six times a day during the most efficient weight loss time.

Profile picture of JJ Virgin
JJ Virgin Weight Loss Programs Contributing Editor

Celebrity Nutrition & Fitness Expert JJ Virgin is author of New York Times bestseller “The Virgin Diet: Drop 7 Foods, Lose 7 Pounds, Just 7 Days.” She is also the best-selling author of “Six Weeks to Sleeveless and Sexy” as well as a prominent TV and print media personality.

Jenny Craig Company Information