Find a Weight Loss Programs partner

Begin your weight loss journey today

Determine your weight loss goals & needs with Noom’s online evaluation

Get started now

About Jenny Craig

Jenny Craig is a weight loss and wellness company that provides personalized support to help members lose weight and keep it off. The program provides custom, one-on-one encouragement and guidance from a highly trained consultant every week. Jenny Craig also provides convenient, nutritionally balanced menus with more than 100 delicious, ready-to-eat menu items crafted by the company’s chefs. Jenny Craig has been successfully helping people achieve and maintain their weight loss goals for over 30 years with its scientifically proven program.

Pros

• Science-based
  • Tasty food
  • One-on-one motivational support

Cons

• No gluten-free options
  • High cost

Bottom Line

Jenny Craig’s delicious, prepackaged food eliminates portion control guesswork. The cost may be high for some dieters, but the program has a proven track record of results.

Begin your weight loss journey today

Determine your weight loss goals & needs with Noom’s online evaluation

Get started now

Jenny Craig Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Jenny Craig?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Jenny Craig?

Original review: June 11, 2021

Y'all are great and am please to have a opportunity to be apart of the growth and or experiences the changes made in my life from eating healthy and look forward to a continuousness of eating healthy and changing my life as I watch the things I consume that's unhealthy.

Original review: Feb. 4, 2021

I tried Jenny Craig for a year. I like that they work with your progress on a one-on-one basis 1x/week. All their food is delicious! The drawback for me aside from the high cost of the initial fee the food was expensive. I lost weight 1 - 2 lbs (sometimes), per week. I just didn't feel it came off fast enough. My mom joined with me and they her on on a lower calorie diet plan and she was more successful than me. I asked if I could go on her plan. They said it wasn't right for me of which I disagreed. After struggling with my weight loss feeling like they were stretching it out so I could keep going back, I stopped going.

Original review: Jan. 22, 2021

I was hungry the entire time. The portions are tiny and the food was prepared so once you stop buying the food (which is expensive) you easily put the weight back on. There was very little personal touch. I purchased a 'lifetime' membership and they lost the paperwork and said I did not have it.

Original review: Jan. 21, 2021

The meals are way too expensive, and a lot of the meals are pretty bland tasting. The meals are small and not very filling. The lasagne meal was ok, and about the only thing I liked about the Jenny Craig diet.

Original review: Jan. 20, 2021

Jenny Craig is a very good program. It shows you how to control portions and eat sensitively and healthy. Also how to prepare healthy food portion sufficient to satisfy a person and also satisfy hunger.

Original review: Jan. 13, 2021

Ordered Rapid Results Max after seeing a TV ad. Starting to feel like that was a mistake. It didn't ship immediately, and when it did arrive it had spent nearly 6 days in transit, at which point I asked for a replacement as the frozen items were no longer frozen, and did not meet USDA recommended travel times for food items to prevent foodborne illness. It's been a pain even getting someone to respond, and feels like a relay game. The local center told me they used Doordash to send orders for $5.99 delivery. I asked customer service if my replacement order could be shipped using that, and of course nobody responds. I follow up, still no response. 10 days after ordering, I'm still waiting to even get started. Their food is pricey enough without having to make people jump through hoops to even get in touch with them. It seems like nobody on the customer service side even knows what's going on.

I probably should have known this was scammy when their website lists on the homepage "Lose up to 17 lbs in 4 weeks", then below that "Average weight loss is 13 lbs for Rapid Results Max", then on the plans page "Members lose an average of 11 lbs".... If the plan actually worked, they probably wouldn't be listing different studies and averages all over their website for the exact same plan.

Also worth noting: I haven't been able to find a single review other than here that doesn't state they were given "promotional consideration" for posting the review. Yikes. So, all in all, not thrilled so far. The rep I spoke to at my local center was really nice, but the customer service side and the overall experience of actually getting my order has been a complete disappointment.

Original review: Dec. 5, 2020

Jenny Craig is very expensive, at this date, 12 to 20 dollars a DAY for their services. I bought a lifetime membership with Jenny Craig. They lost it, have repeatedly had to show them my evidence and in this last move, I lost that, and they still have no record of my membership, they kept nothing. They kept redirecting me to a new account despite my saying "no". I have no faith in this company anymore. I give up on them, not worth it.

Original review: Oct. 2, 2020

I ordered this food becuse I had gained so much weight staying home eating during Covid-19 lockdown. MY experience with the first customer service rep was that I was not given the correct information. Therefore, I was sent assorted meals, many of which were awful and I had to throw away. My dog did not even eat them. When I called I found out that I could pick my meals, which is what I wanted. The woman I talked with was genuine phoney, giving me all kinds of different prices. I tried to tell her I just wanted to order my own meal, she was sooooo difficult and confusing and snotty. I finally gave up. This is not a good company to help you lose weight. They have no empathy or listening skills and just try to sell you the most food they can. I DONOT RECOMMEND ANYONE GO HERE FOR COUNSELING HELP WITH WEIGHT OR TO ORDER FOOD. STAY AWAY.

Original review: Aug. 26, 2020

I joined JC almost 2 months ago and started the program with great enthusiasm. The food taste is okay but the food is too salty, full of preservatives, and nutritiously poor! It’s expensive too, the receptionist never greets you with hello or a nice word, the “consultant“ rushes you in and out within 10 min. Some people may lose weight on this program, for me this food is unhealthy, I am also feeling sensitive to some of its ingredients, makes me feel bloated and unwell. Before you fall for great advertising, be careful, this food is not healthy!

Original review: May 29, 2020

Yes, the food is good. But I actually gained weight on Jenny Craig. And I was severely constipated. But the kicker was the poor customer service. My boxes arrived late. I did not get emails when they were coming and when I called was told to expect delays of 5-7 days due to Covid19. I think when people sign up they should be aware of this. I was on autoship specifically, because I believed they would help me get my orders on time. Also, Jenny Craig online is not the same as Jenny Craig locally, those are franchises. The franchises may provide a better experience. I canceled after a few weeks.

Hi Tracy,

We're sorry to hear about your experience. Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. We will have a Manager reach out to you soon.

Jenny Craig Service Operations Manager

Original review: May 6, 2020

Pros: The food is good and the diet itself is easy to follow. Cons: Not only is the food expensive, but shipping is $29.00 and orders did not arrive in a timely fashion. I also pay $19.00 membership fee so in effect I am paying $48 in addition to food costs, and am unable to get food in time. Since you primarily eat only their food, not getting the order as promised causes disruption to the diet itself. I requested that the $29.00 fee be credited to the next purchase to make up for the disruption and was told no. Customer service was not helpful and I am waiting to hear from management. I will likely be canceling membership.

Hi Wendy,

Thank you for your review. We're sorry to hear about your experience. A Manager will be contacting you soon.

Jenny Craig Service Operations Manager

Original review: April 29, 2020

The food is absolutely disgusting and super difficult to cancel your membership! Don't do it!! Call center workers don't have any answers or know how to do anything. They won't cancel your membership and make you call more than once with extremely long wait times. I had very direct questions and was given very indirect answers. The whole company is a joke.

Hi Amanda,

We're sorry, we are experiencing higher wait times.

We researched your account and see a team member processed your Satisfaction Guarantee Refund this morning and canceled your account as requested. We're sorry for any confusion. You'll see the refund back to your card within the next 5-7 business days.

Thank you for trying Jenny Craig, we wish you all the best on your health journey.

Jenny Craig Service Operations Manager

Original review: March 5, 2020

I have done the Jenny Craig program twice. (I didn't learn my lesson the first time.) First the pros: 1. You WILL lose weight. Now the cons:

1. The upsell. Whatever sale you are responding to, she will try to sell you the more expensive program. (The Spa Lady approach for those who remember.)
2. The real cost. The food is VERY expensive.
3. Nutrition. The food is high in sodium and sugar in some cases. You are just eating this in small quantities. They do follow the Canada Food Guide, but again you are just eating small portions of unhealthy food.
4. The food is generally awful. Picture the worst airplane food in your freezer.
5. You are not learning better eating habits. You are continuing eating unhealthy food but in small quantities.
6. You are HUNGRY all the time. 1200 to 1500 calories, especially this type of food, is very difficult to do.
7. Because you are not learning better eating habits, it doesn't take long to regain the weight after you end the diet.

8. Customer service. The first time I went on this diet she upsold me to the ~$400 three year maintenance program. After one week of eating the terrible food I realized the poor nutrition was not good for me and went back to see if I could get my money back. (Not for the food, for which I had already paid $300 for 2 weeks) just for the maintenance. As soon as they realized I was done with the program, there was absolutely no warmth or friendliness and I was simply told that there were no refunds.

So why did I go back years later? As I said, you WILL lose weight. I went back hoping that they had changed their food and philosophy but it was the same thing. This time I only paid for one month of support and one week of food, which I ended up only eating half of. Never again. Honestly, if you want to lose weight you need to change your lifestyle. Some frozen dinners is not going to make you healthy in the long run. Here is the formula for losing weight (and believe me, I have tried them all): EAT LESS AND MOVE MORE. Simple. Oh and stay away from the DNA thing. You NEVER EVER want to give away your DNA, Companies are being paid very highly for DNA. Don't fall for it. Good luck.

Hi Liesl,

Thank you for your feedback.

We offer a variety of programs to help clients meet their short or long term weight loss goals. At Jenny Craig we use fresh ingredients to create our chef crafted meals. We pride ourselves on helping our clients build healthy habits that will lead to a healthy lifestyle. The routine of meeting with our Consultants every week and building a plan to overcome challenges helps clients learn how to overcome challenges one their own once they've met their goal. The structure of our Full Planned Menus help our clients learn healthy portion size and how to regulate their metabolism by eating several times throughout the day. They also learn how to incorporate healthy fats, fruits, and veggies with their meals. This helps our clients maximize their weight loss and keep their weight off once they have reached their goal.

Our DNA Decoder Plan helps clients with key insights that will assist them with their weight loss. We take our clients privacy very seriously and we do not share or sell any DNA provided. Thank you again for your feedback.

Jenny Craig Service Operations Manager

Original review: Feb. 9, 2020

I paid for the lifetime membership many years ago (almost 20). When I went in to enroll today, I was told that it expired. I guess my lifetime should be... over?? So then, I asked what it would cost to just enroll now under a new plan. My options were to pay "about $20 per month" after a 60 day free period, or a flat $149 for 24 months. The food cost was more than double other diet plan options. I was told the costs average out to $25 a day. I was very disappointed in my attempt to return to Jenny. Not the same company. :(

Hi Sandra,

Thank you for taking the time to speak with our Manager. Have a great day!

Jenny Craig Service Operations Manager

Original review: Feb. 8, 2020

I’ve been on the Jenny Craig program since January 24, 2020 when I received my first food delivery. I am on the 60-day plan and I am scheduled to receive two weeks' worth of food every other Friday. My second delivery was supposed to arrive on Friday, February 7th. However, the package was delayed with an expected arrival date of Monday, February 10th. As the delivery includes frozen, perishable items, I will now receive a new order which is expected to arrive Wednesday, February 12th. This means I will be off the program for five days due to all the delays. The only difference I found was that my first order was shipped out 2 days prior to delivery, while the second order was shipped 1 day prior. Both were shipped via UPS Ground.

I contacted customer service and their response was they could not control shipping delays. However, I find the company’s response unsettling. Part of my weight loss journey is to remain consistent and to follow the plan I’ve paid hundreds of dollars to receive. In this instance, I cannot consistently follow the program if Jenny Craig cannot deliver on time.

Hi Heide,

Thank you for taking the time to speak with our Manager and allowing us to address this with you. Have a great day!

Original review: Jan. 9, 2020

For a diet plan, I have no complaints about the food taste, but I do wish they offered more allergen-free choices. Gluten-free, dairy-free, soy free, etc. My biggest issue, however, lies with Jenny Craig's poor packaging practices. I wish the company would use more environmentally friendly packaging to not only package their food, but mail their products as well. The HUGE STYROFOAM shipping crates are not recyclable and most their frozen meals come in plastic wrappers, plastic containers and waxed cardboard boxes. I would love to see the company move to more sustainable products such as sugar cane or wheat fiber compostable bowls/trays, less plastic/cardboard and NO MORE STYROFOAM!! Come on Jenny - It's 2020 and it's time to update your packaging!! I already feel guilty enough about my weight. It's not necessary in this day and age for me to feel guilty about your packaging too!

Hi Christine!

We appreciate your feedback. Throughout the year of 2019 we worked very hard to introduce new eco-friendly coolers. As of this January, we no longer use Styrofoam coolers. 100% of our orders are shipped with our eco-friendly packaging. Our new packaging is made with Green Cell Foam insulation that is 100% compostable and water soluble. Other Innovate features of the Green Cell Foam compostable insulation include:

- Dissolves in freshwater or seawater, allowing small pieces to be placed in the sink that safely "melt" down the drain.
- Can be placed in a bucket of water to sit overnight, creating an ideal plant food mixture

- Burns cleanly in fireplaces, fire pits and power plants, and can be used to start your barbecue

Our outer box is also smaller and 100% recyclable. We'll be saving over 770 trees per year just by switching to the smaller delivery box. It's valuable feedback like yours that drove us to make this change.

We hope this helps clear up your concerns. Thank you again for your feedback.

Original review: Jan. 9, 2020

Food tastes good, but... while the food tasted good, I was left after every frozen meal with stomach cramping and diarrhea. I’ve eaten diet frozen meals before and have never had such a bad reaction. Bummer, because the few meals I did eat tasted good. I was careful to make sure I wasn’t allergic to any ingredients on the labels. Customer service sadly wasn’t any help.

Hi Heidi,

We're sorry to her about your experience. Them symptoms you described sounds like your body was doing some adjustment. At times those symptoms may occur with an increased fiber intake. Changing the kind of veggies you eat or fruit can help you reduce the fiber you are eating until your body gets used to increased fiber. We wish you all the best on your healthy journey.

Jenny Craig Service Operations Manager

Original review: Dec. 27, 2019

I phoned in 5 minutes right after my order was placed to modify my order. I spoke to Kylie operator 6190 and explained to him that I accidentally selected the wrong menu, I need the vegetarian menu and he said “sorry, I can’t modify it. You can cancel and we charge you $99 for cancellation “ I am outraged that Jenny Craig customer service is so unprofessional and non accommodating, nonetheless I called less than 5 minutes after my order was placed.

Hi Jessica,

We see you were able to resolve this with our Customer Service team. Should you need further assistance, feel free to give us a call at 1-800-536-6922.

Jenny Craig Service Operations Manager

Original review: Oct. 26, 2019

I thought this was so easy and the food is delicious. I didn't give 5 stars only because I would like to see more choices and less expensive but overall I will do it again! Thanks to Jenny and the girls in Bluffton SC.

Lori

Hi Lori,

We are glad to hear you had a great connection with your Coach and found the menu easy to follow. Thank you for your feedback regarding our menu items. We aim to keep our menu fresh and full of variety to appeal to the tastes of many. Your feedback will be shared with the proper internal teams. We hope to support you with your goals in the future!

Jenny Craig Service Operations Manager

Original review: Oct. 25, 2019

I believe in Jenny Craig's product. It's fantastic and great. Also, my personal consultant was very supportive and very knowledgeable. But she got another job and I received a phone call recently where Jenny Craig assured me that they are working on getting a replacement for her. That was a nice thing to hear. They were helping customers since I was losing my consultant I've had for nine months. So they've given me some comfort level that they are not leaving me high and dry, and I understand.

Other than that, I have totally changed my life, not only physically, but mentally since I started using Jenny Craig. I've lost about 62 pounds and everything changed for me when I lost that weight. It's not just the product and the food that helped. I've lost the physical weight, but they've taught me a new and healthier way of living. They've given me the confidence that I can continue to maintain it on my own when I finally get to my goal. They also taught me a new way of eating and that has given me just as much for myself, a different way of enjoying my life now that I'm healthier. And I never expected to have those kind of results. So I still got a little bit more to go, but not that much. My husband joined, too. He started on his own and lost 20, but now, he's lost a total of 55. So he lost 35 on Jenny Craig.

Aside from that, the quality of their meals is very good. Surprisingly enough, when you don't know what you're getting yourself into, it's real food and for the most part, I haven't had any issues in terms of consistency of the meals. Though sometimes, somethings were a little off from what I'd normally get. But I've been on this for nine and a half months and that only happened four times. They even have little ways where you can change the food up a little bit, so I've learned some of that stuff as well. They also change their products every season, so that's good. They have a Facebook group online and a lot of us have talked about how some of the products have been. For example, they pulled the pizza, which we really loved.

As I understand, they have a nutritionist and what they provide is a nutritionally balanced meal. They do a work-up in the beginning and work out what your height, weight, and exercise threshold are. Then they do a calculation internally and come up with what do you need to lose. So it's a calorie based program and you're not limited. Every meal has a little bit of carbs, even if it's just vegetables. Sometimes it's real carbs, like rice, but it's not pseudo or any of these things like Atkins. I know about them but I've never tried them. With Jenny Craig's food, you don't feel like you're missing anything and you're not being deprived of anything. They have a little bit of everything.

Hi Kimberly,

Congratulations on your success, that is amazing! We're very glad to hear your Consultant was able to support and guide you in the amount of time she was at the Center. Thank you for being such a valued member, we hope to continue supporting you throughout your journey!

Thank you again and have a great day,

Jenny Craig Service Operations Manager

Original review: Oct. 24, 2019

The meals at Jenny Craig have a good variety. Some of them I love and some of them could be better. I can't get everything 100% satisfaction on all the meals but I do like the fact that we can change the stuff that we absolutely don't like. I would like a little more ethnicity in the cuisines, like Chinese or Mexican, and more vegetarian options. Right now, the vegetarian options are really limited. If at all, Jenny Craig has a vegetarian joining, they're gonna get really bored with the options pretty soon. But some of my favorite meals are the ham and swiss baguette or the tuna salad, the beef merlot or the smoked carnitas, the ranch melt and the chicken ranch melt. Some of those are my favorite. I love carbs.

At Jenny Craig, there are no food restrictions on the diet plan and that's important for me because I want to eat everything including sweet items. I don't believe in giving up items when it comes to food control because then what happens when you binge the next time? I do get portion control but it was important that whichever plan I choose would have all the food groups.

So far, things are working great. I have been able to fit into my clothes that I've kept in my cupboard for the past four years. Those clothes are now loose too, so I regret the previous size clothes that I gave away. I had clothes ranging all sizes. But I don't have any more clothes in my closet. Carrie, my personal consultant, is fantastic too. She is very upbeat and she encourages us all the time. There are times when like right now, I'm in a plateau and I keep focusing on why I'm not losing weight but she always draws attention to how much weight I have already lost. It's just those small things that help us focus on what we need to do as well as her sunny personality that impresses me.

Hi Sueyanne,

Thank you for your feedback regarding our menu items, that is a great idea to add more Chinese and Mexican dishes. We aim to keep our menu fresh and full of variety to appeal to the tastes of many. Your suggestions will be shared with the proper teams. We're glad you enjoy the menu and we hope to continue to support you reach your goals!

Jenny Craig Service Operations Manager

Original review: Oct. 23, 2019

I wanted to lose my weight and just needed some help having a meal, steps of everything accordingly. My mom used to use Jenny Craig many years ago and since I was in an urgent need of losing weight, I got an offer from the TV announcement so that was who I went through. When I went in there the first time, I wanted to be seen on the same day and at the same time that I was there ‘cause that was my availability. But I was turned off. They told me that I couldn't because I would have to set up an appointment and so I did. I was only available like on a weekend so I did it on a Saturday. But that’s my experience for the beginning.

The weekly that I was there, my service was on a Sunday, I was able to go early in the morning, get everything done, and then that would start my whole week. The food and the new stuff that I even tried were all excellent. I was six months in the program, but it's been two months already that I stopped, and the reason was that I’m under a doctor’s care, whereas I'm not able to consume a lot of dairy products at this moment. I spoke to the person that attends to me about it and nothing has been said as of now. I paid for a membership for the whole year or two and I wanted to see if, because there is a medical reason, not being able to continue to proceed, or if there’s something that they can do, or get my money back. I haven’t heard anything since then.

If there’s a time and place where Jenny Craig can receive a customer right there and then, like “Hey, this is what we have. At this moment, we cannot attend to you, but here are all these documents and paperwork. You're welcome to come back on your appointment if you really want it,” it would be an option that they might wanna consider. If I really wanted right there and then, I would have gone to someone else ‘cause I didn't have that. But because of the benefits that I had and because Jenny Craig is right around the corner of my house, I’m 10 minutes away, I waited a whole week to get an appointment set up. Overall, I would recommend them.

Hi Oralia,

Thank you for your review. You are absolutely right, with Jenny Craig we give you everything you need to start losing weight as soon as possible. We provide full nutritionally balanced menus developed by our dietitians and we encourage you to meet with your Coach once a week to stay on plan. We wish you all the best with your weight loss goals!

Jenny Craig Service Operations Manager

Original review: Oct. 22, 2019

I really like the convenience of having the Jenny Craig menu and that I can have my meals all planned out for me. All of the meals, basically, is really good. I enjoy the breakfast but I’m not really crazy on the fried chicken. My consultant assists me with how I need to have my menu tailored a little bit. She’s good and she does what she needs to do. We did measurements at first and we talked about what were the expectations and opportunities. And the program has been very successful for me. I’ve lost over 25 pounds in a year and I’ve lost lots of inches.

Hi Linda,

Congratulations on your 25 lbs, that is fantastic! With Jenny Craig, you will never have to worry about planning your meals, counting calories or points. We have done all the hard work for you. We're glad you have a great connection with your coach and that you've had a great experience!

Jenny Craig Service Operations Manager

Original review: Oct. 21, 2019

After a very long process of choice, Jenny Craig's weight loss program is a little bit more attractive and I went with it. Everything is good. With a few exceptions on the meals, it was surprisingly good overall. I'm not a very picky guy and so if I don't like cookies, then I don't take cookies. Everything else, I can eat. So, it's very simple. The program is not completely finished yet, but I'm very, very close to my goal now. And if it will stay like right now, then it will be great.

Hi Yuri,

Congratulations on your progress and being close to your goal! We understand you may not like everything on the menu, with the help of your coach, they will be able to help create a meal plan that is tasty and still help you lose weight. Thank you for being a valued member, we hope to continue supporting you!

Jenny Craig Service Operations Manager

Original review: Oct. 20, 2019

I did the Jenny Craig program several years ago and I heard about it through a friend who did it. I made a decision to take some weight off. I went in and faced the scale and both times I’ve done the program, the representative has been professional, kind, understanding and encouraging. So, overall, the initial interactions were excellent. The weekly visit keeps you accountable but I’ve been on the program for over a year and I’m starting to backslide. It’s hard to go in and face the music when you haven't followed the program but at the same time, once I get in there and I meet with my representative, I get an encouraging tone. The weekly visits are great because you’re going in, you know you’ve lost weight and everything’s good. It’s a little tougher when you’re struggling but still beneficial in that they provide encouragement.

The results are terrific if you follow the program and I like Jenny Craig because I like getting three meals, snacks and even a dessert. That’s how I eat and I can’t do tricks. So, with the program, the food is great. A lot of people talk to me about Jenny Craig and since I’m a private person, in the beginning, I didn't tell anybody I was on it, other than my family and close friends. I would hide my Jenny Craig container from people I work with and just bring my entrée in to heat up in the microwave and then put it on a real plate. As time went on, there were so many people doing so many things, Keto and Whole30 and Weight Watchers and the other one with Marie Osmond, and I started talking about it.

People were very interested because they wanna know what you’re eating. It’s appealing to a lot of people that you don’t even feel like you’re on a diet because you’re not really on a diet but on an eating program. So, I encouraged people to check it out. Jenny Craig can accommodate diabetics and I’ve encouraged a friend who’s a diabetic to try it because he’s not having success with anything he does. It’s a worthwhile program to share with people. It’s good and it has been around a long time and people are familiar with the name.

Hi Gina,

Congratulations on your progress, that is great! You are absolutely right, meeting with your Consultant once a week holds your accountable and they will help you create a plan for the upcoming week to stay on track. We're glad to hear you've had a great experience and relationship with the Consultants. Thank you for being a valued member, we hope to continue supporting you with your goals!

Jenny Craig Service Operations Manager

Original review: Oct. 19, 2019

I stopped doing Jenny Craig early this year. The program has been successful for people and Jenny Craig has that proof. My husband also lost his weight and hit his goal. And I did the same amount of time with him. I had been on the plan for a year and I only lost three pounds. I know women and men differ though. Men seem to lose it faster than women do. However, I’m not a typical individual who gained all this weight by eating food. I gained it because of the side effects of high doses of medication for my cancer. But I’m not the only one in this world who has suffered due to medical reasons. I just wanna look the best I can look in the body that I have. Everybody deserves that, especially when you’re paying somebody to help you get there.

I chose Jenny Craig because it was convenient, and it was. I also really liked our coach, Beverly, over in Southlake but we moved and it was closer to go here in Bedford but I really wasn’t really impressed with this location. The consultant was okay but I didn't like hearing that the cost of the food was cheaper in Bedford than in Southlake. The food was good though. My husband is even thinking that he’s gonna go back on Jenny Craig.

Hi Deanne,

We are very sorry to hear you are no longer on the program. You are absolutely right, everybody deserves to live a healthy life and feel their absolute best. We hoped you learned a few tips from your coach and we wish you all the best in your health goals!

Original review: Oct. 17, 2019

Jenny Craig has been my go to diet for the last 30 years since it opened in Canada. The food was the draw & always kept me coming back because it tasted great & was portioned. The last time I was in was 2016. Yes, I’m a serial dieter but you like people like me. So, to my surprise coming back in 2019 to HIG Holdings to have purchased it and now the food tastes horrible! They got rid of all the regular favourites that brought Canadians back & introduced food that has smaller portions, swims in gravy, introduced too many Mexican spicy peppery meals that taste like nothing, and changed the packaging so that you now have bumps in your bowl meals so you can’t even eat from the bowl because you want it to appear like there’s more food.

You are more concerned with selling than with the fact that good food is what sells & keeps bringing people back. I’m afraid my love affair with Jenny is over & I will never recommend it nor come back. Unless you go back to how Nestle produced its food. Take a lesson. Learn about the food industry. All your other business are just that- other businesses!

Hi Joanna,

Thank you for being a long time Jenny Craig client, we value your feedback. We're sorry to hear you are not satisfied with the food. We can assure you that we are just as passionate about our food quality as we are helping our clients change their lives and meet their health goals. While HIG Capital did recently acquire Jenny Craig, all operations are ran by the CEO, Monty Sharma. Mr. Sharma has been the CEO of Jenny Craig since 2013.

We strive to provide a menu full of fresh ingredients and variety to appeal to the tastes of many. At times we may renovate a dish to improve the overall macro-nutrients to ensure our menus continue to maximize our clients weight loss. While a supplier may change occasionally, we have very strict quality guidelines including dishes passing a panel taste test prior to being released to our clients. All food is weighed prior to being placed in the plastic dish to ensure the client is receiving the appropriate portion. The bump in the tray is there to make sure the food is heated evenly while cooking.

We're happy we were able to help you throughout the years and hope to be able to assist you in the future if needed. Thank you again for your feedback, it will be shared with our team internally.

Original review: Oct. 17, 2019

My experience with Jenny Craig has been good. It was recommended to me by somebody at work and their consultants were very good. I was in their program for about a year and I've seen progress. Their menu plan was easy enough. I just went in and got whatever weeks’ food they told me I was up for, and the ravioli was my favorite. However, it was getting to be too costly and I’ve been able to maintain my weight so I’ve not gone in a couple months. Except for the cost, Jenny Craig would be ideal. I’d still be on it.

Hi Rick,

Congratulations on your success, that is great news! We are glad to hear you enjoyed the food and found the menu plan easy to follow. We wish you all the best with your health goals and hope to support you in the future!

Jenny Craig Service Operations Manager

Original review: Oct. 16, 2019

I liked how Jenny Craig's weight loss program was very structured and there is a one-on-one counselor. I went with them and the consultant I had, Shannon, was fantastic. Thus far, I've lost weight and the meals have been of good quality. At first, I found that the portion sizes are so small. Now, I don't notice that anymore and it's a great thing that I've gotten used to the small portion size. Also, I like how I can substitute if there's something that I don't like. However, I'm over a lot of the food, even the ones that I like 'cause the meals have been the same thing for many months. There are four weeks of variety but then I start over again.

Hi Malissa,

Congratulations on your success, that is great! Our goal at Jenny Craig is to help our clients build healthy habits with routine and structure. The routine is meeting with a Consultant once a week and the structure is our Full Planned Menu. Thank you for your feedback regarding our menu items. We aim to keep our menu fresh and full of variety to appeal to the tastes of many. Your feedback will be shared with the proper internal teams.

Jenny Craig Service Operations Manager

Original review: Oct. 15, 2019

I just love the way the people at Jenny Craig care about you. They’re all personally invested – even my counselors – and they would carry my bags, because I’m 63. So they would carry your bag to the door if you need them to. They’re all beautiful, courteous gals. I couldn’t ask for a better group. The consultants are all wonderful. Right now, I have a girl named Donna. But before that, I had Debbie and she just motivated me every week. The best she did were to encourage me and to teach me how to get more active.

I stayed with the program for five years. My son was getting married in 2012 and I needed to lose 30 lbs. I had a friend who did Jenny Craig and she lost a lot of weight. So I did it and I lost 30 lbs. But then I got sick and my doctors told me I needed to put some weight on. I got cancer and I had chemo. So I took the weight on but I took it off. Just this month, I took off 30 more pounds. They consider me one of their heroes in the shop. When I was getting off the meal plan, I was afraid to eat store food because I thought I’d gain the weight back. It was so stupid. But the Jenny Craig meals are great. I even asked who makes it. I loved all the breakfast items and some of the lunches. Sometimes, I would order something over and over until I got tired of it. Then I would do the same to another thing. I would get obsessed with it. Like the little tuna and chicken salad – right now, that’s my go-to lunch.

Hi Patty,

Thank you for your review. We know how important it is to have the support and guidance from your Consultant while on your weight loss journey. We're glad you had a great experience and hope to continue help you reach your goals!

Jenny Craig Company Information