4.26/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Jenny Craig is a weight loss and wellness company designed to provide personalized support to help members lose weight and learn how to keep it off. The program provides every member with weekly one-on-one tailored encouragement and guidance from a highly trained consultant, at a center nearby or over the phone. Jenny Craig also provides convenient nutritionally-balanced menus, with 3 meals and 3 snacks each day, which include over 100 delicious ready-to-eat, premium chef-crafted menu items. The holistic program provides members with the tools they need to Eat Well, Move More and Live Life. Jenny Craig has been successfully helping people achieve and maintain their weight-loss goals for over 30 years with their scientifically proven program.

Jenny Craig Video
Jenny Craig Gallery (7)
Ranked Best Diet for 8 Years Counting
Ranked Best Diet for 8 Years Counting
A+BBB Rating
View More View More

450 Jenny Craig Consumer Reviews

View 2 featured reviews
Original review: Aug. 7, 2019

I've been on the Jenny Craig program for eight months now and the experience has been good. They were really informative and the interaction as well as my weekly visits have been good. I am at my goal weight right now, so I'm just going on maintenance, and their menu plan works really well. I was on Rapid Results, so I couldn't switch out anything on the menu, but I really enjoyed any of the burritos. I call them my fuel bread, the breakfast and the lunch burrito, chicken burrito. Their food has really good quality.

Hello Cindy,

Congrats on reaching your goal, that is fantastic! Thank you for your feedback regarding our menu items, it will be shared with the proper teams. We are happy to hear you had a great experience and that we get to be apart of your journey.

Jenny Craig Service Operations Manager

Original review: Aug. 6, 2019

Jenny Craig has been around for years. With their program, I like just having the food there where you eat this food at this point and you really don't think about it. The taste and quality of the food are good. I'm impressed. I only found a few items that I would substitute or not eat on a particular day. Otherwise, there are several foods that I like. The mac and cheese is really good just because it's mac and cheese. There is also a new beef dish.

I am usually on the express train and I'm pretty self-maintaining. I zip in, get my food, and get out. I don't really look for a lot of coaching. I've been doing the Rapid Results since last August and it has worked really well for me. My weight is definitely down. But I hit one of those points where I kinda eat back up a little bit so I now have to eat back down but still maintain the huge bulk of that front-end weight loss which was my goal.

Hello Melissa,

We are happy to hear you've seen great results while on the Rapid Results menu! Thank you for your feedback regarding some of the menu items, it will definitely be shared with the proper teams. We are glad to be apart of your journey.

Jenny Craig Service Operations Manager

Original review: Aug. 5, 2019

My husband and I are both Ford Motor Company employees and the company had a benefit offering which we took advantage of. We did our separate individual Ford Motor Company plan and at first, we did Jenny Craig online. We had an online consultant and the food was supposed to be mailed to us. We’re in Florida and there was a big snowstorm wherever the food was coming from. We didn’t get our food in time. We didn’t particularly like the consultant either. I was having a hard time even kind of dealing with reality and they don’t know you. They can’t see you. I really didn’t like the online experience. It just didn’t click. So we were gonna drop it immediately. But one of us thought to look and see if there’s a store here. It was mainly because we wanted to get our food.

There was one in Ocala, which is a half an hour drive. We went there and met the consultant, and Cheryl is phenomenal. She’s been working with us ever since. We dropped the online thing and transferred to a local store. But every time we go there, everyone who's there is from The Villages, which is where we live. Cheryl even said she would love to open a store in The Villages and that she has asked Jenny Craig many times. She said that she would go, if they open another one or move this one here, because most of her clients are from here. But every time I recommend it or speak to someone, they say it's too far. Still, we’re older people and we gotta go down the expressway to get there. It would just be so much more convenient if Jenny Craig could open one in or near The Villages. We think it would increase their customer base tremendously.

But we’ve been doing Jenny Craig for about a year and we both have fabulous results. Martin has reached his goal. He went from 225 to 185 so he has lost about 40 pounds. I never really set a goal but that’s what I love about Cheryl. If she had made me do things, I probably would have dropped out immediately. But Cheryl would consider what I would tolerate. I am probably close to 100 pounds but we’ve probably gained about 25 pounds back. So we’re still working on it.

Hello Marilyn,

Thank you for your review. We apologize that the Jenny at Home option was not a good fit for you and your husband. If there is a local Center in your area, you can receive your food the same day and get accurate weight and measurements done. For more information, feel free to call our team at 1-800-536-6922.

Jenny Craig Service Operations Manager

Original review: Aug. 4, 2019

I was overweight, so my anxiety counselor recommended Jenny Craig, and I had good results. The consultants were professional, and dealing with them during my weekly visits was great. They kept me on point. They gave me guidance and helped me lose weight. They gave me a list, a regimen, and my progress has been really good. Everything was going well. However, after about five years, I stopped going there. The consultants, especially at the Glendale office, are unprofessional. They're unhygienic. They lick their finger when they touch things, and they have tattoos on their bodies. They come to work as if they're going to a club. Also, some of their food were good but some were not. Nutrisystem has better meals.

Original review: Aug. 3, 2019

I had tried Nutrisystem and the food was nasty. At that time, my mom was alive and her life's wish was for me to get thin. One time, I was watching a commercial with her and I said I would try Jenny Craig. And it was heaven-sent. The food is delicious and it works. I used to be size 58 and now being size 32, it's just like night and day. One of the girls I was seeing when I started said she couldn't believe I was the same Isaac. And I am still losing weight because I want to lose a couple more pounds. At weekly consultant meetings, Harry is always very encouraging. But whoever gets me is impressed at how much weight I've lost.

With this diet, you can do it because the food is delicious. I don't feel like I'm starving. When I did Nutrisystem, some of the food were gross and after I ate their food, I was still feeling hungry. I love sweets too, and Jenny Craig's deserts really are great. I also like their turkey burger. I put mustard and onions, and it's great. Jenny Craig has changed my whole habit. What I like about it is that you eat six times a day and there is such variety.

One thing they need on the market and that they're not really going after is the men. People think Jenny Craig is for ladies. I see all those commercials for Jenny Craig and it's always a female. They need commercials where I, for example, would talk about the gentlemen who come into Jenny Craig. If people would see how much I and other people have lost, that market would explode. There's a lot of men who are fat and are maybe embarrassed but if they saw other men who have gone through the program, they would come in. I'll be Jenny Craig's spokesperson.

In fact, I've recommended so many people. I have brought in a bunch of people because I see a lot of men and most of us have gone through Nutrisystem first. They would say that it was awful and that they don't wanna go through this again. But I tell them to trust me on Jenny Craig and that the food is delicious. One day, I invited a couple of friends to my house and I made them what I was gonna eat because I always have extra. They were going, "Whoa. Is this Jenny Craig?" "This is delicious." Then when I gave them the desert and they saw the cheesecake and the chocolate cake, they said, "Now, you're cheating." But I told them I wasn't. I told them to look and that it was on the menu. I told them they would get to eat this on Jenny Craig and that it works. I showed them an old picture of me, and they go, "Whoa, is that you?"

This is so funny. When I eat, people would say my food looks good and ask if they can taste it. I would tell me no and to go to Jenny Craig and buy their own. Others would go, "You're not on a diet. You're not supposed to eat that." Then I would get the box and say it's Jenny Craig. One lady told me that she thought Jenny Craig's food was yuck and that Nutrisystem's was a lot better. But I told her I had tried Nutrisystem and that Jenny Craig was better. I let her taste it and she agreed that Jenny Craig's food was better. It tastes good. It's fulfilling and it works.

Hello Isaac,

Thank you for your review and congrats on your success! We are so happy to hear you enjoy the meals and that Harry and the Consultant have been able to support and guide you throughout your journey. We wish you the best and hope you see more great results.

Jenny Craig Service Operations Manager

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Jenny Craig?

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: Aug. 2, 2019

Jenny Craig is a rip off. Be careful and read the small print. I wanted to go back on it with my own menu and they will only allow you to go on their plan. I do not like the food they choose. They also say you can have 20 free meals but you have to stay on the plan for 4 months to get it. I do not want to be on the Jenny Craig diet for that long. I only have 10 lbs to lose. It is false advertising.

Hi Robin,

We're happy to have a Manager reach out to you to discuss how you may utilize the discount and help you with your menu concerns. They will be in contact soon.

Original review: Aug. 2, 2019

I did Jenny Craig back in the ‘90s and it worked pretty well for me. I know this one physician who was doing it and I thought I could do the same thing. But of course, you gain the weight back after you go out of the program. Then this last year, I had to go to a beach vacation so I wanted to get in shape. I knew Jenny Craig worked well for me back in the day and that’s why I started up again. At this point, I’ve done over 60 pounds in lost weight and I look very different. But you have some points when you don’t do so well even though you stay in the diet and then in some weeks, you can see you’re doing amazingly well and you don’t understand what's happened. But Adie is not judgmental and that’s good.

I also like the fact that with Jenny Craig, you’re not hungry and you don’t have to take products. You don’t have to restrict yourself. Most of their meals are pretty good too. I don’t enjoy the mashed potatoes because they're not real potatoes. They're instant stuff. I figured if I'm eating potatoes, they should at least be real. But I like the turkey and wild rice. Also, Jenny Craig would give you a variety and that’s the part I like about it. You actually take carbohydrates, fats and protein every day and you’re not restricting yourself in any one field. The people who would do the Keto diets don’t take any carbohydrates and they don’t do well when they come off. They fast a lot and become hungry too. They would hardly eat for the next 12 hours. That can’t be healthy. The only thing is that Jenny Craig is a little pricey but it's a good program.

Hello Frederick,

Thank you for your review and congrats on your 60 lbs loss! Jenny Craig does offer a weight maintenance program so you can keep off all the weight you worked so hard to lose, and your coach is there to guide you. We are so happy to hear about your success!

Jenny Craig Service Operations Manager

Original review: Aug. 1, 2019

I saw a relative that was successful with Jenny Craig and decided to work with it. My first interaction was informative. During my weekly visit, I get weighed in, which helps me see how my weight went and if I stuck to the program or not. I also get my menu for the week. Plus they ask how my week was. I've been with them since February and I've lost weight.

Hello Melissa,

Thank you for your review. You are absolutely correct, meeting with your coach once a week holds you accountable so you can stay on track and meet your goals. We are so glad to be apart of your weight loss journey!

Jenny Craig Service Operations Manager

Original review: July 31, 2019

I had done Weight Watchers for a while but it stopped working for me. I then thought about the way Jenny Craig does their program and that it might be a better fit for me. And now, about seven months into their program, I’ve lost about 20 pounds. With my weekly visits, they keep me accountable. The consultants are very friendly and helpful trying to give tips where they can. They give suggestions and tweaks that I can make to set myself up for success. The quality of the food is great, too. The way that it’s paired up with fresh vegetables makes it feel not so packaged. I’m happy with it. There are lots of good food there that I like. The breakfast stuff is really good. I like the burritos and the frittata, which is my favorite Jenny Craig item. I also like the Beef Merlot. I would recommend Jenny Craig to friends.

Hello Tara,

Congrats on your 20 lbs loss, that is great! You are absolutely right, when you meet with your Consultant once a week they help you create a plan and hold you accountable. Thank you so much for your feedback regarding our menu items, it will be shared with our Food Development Teams. We are so glad you decided to give the program a try!

Jenny Craig Service Operations Manager

Original review: July 30, 2019

My first interactions with Jenny Craig were excellent. The person whom I dealt with was very friendly, welcoming, and knowledgeable. For the weekly visits, I go in at an appointed time. I get weighed, sit down, have a discussion with them, and then I get your menu for the following week. If there are any issues, I talk about it with them then I get the food and you go. Each appointment for the next visit is made when I'm there in person. I purchased all the meals on the plan. There are four weeks and there is a set meal for each day. I have 28 different things for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snack. The meals have been of excellent quality. Jenny Craig is outstanding. I have reached my goal and I’m on maintenance.

Hello Ann,

Congrats on reaching your goal, that is fantastic! You are absolutely correct, when you meet with your Consultant once a week, they help you create a plan so you can stay on track. We are glad you enjoy the meals and had a great experience!

Jenny Craig Company Information