3.15/5

Compare Movers

Two Men And a Truck Reviews

Original review: Sept. 30, 2019

Excellent move by 2 Men and a truck. They were prompt and efficient. We had to move from a storage unit that I loaded by myself. Not too easy of a move from a home of 32 years. The guys did great on all of the items. No broken pieces and finished right on time. Had a challenge with 1 large item, but they got it in with no rips and tears. Thanks guys.

Original review: Sept. 29, 2019

I was impress right from my first contact on the phone. The receptionist was informative and gave me an estimate on the phone. On moving day they came with more than two men. They worked like a well oiled machine. I was amazed at how they managed to get such huge things through such small spaces. Had I had my relatives move me, I'm sure I would have a lot of damage as well as some fractured relationships. I would use them again, recommend them to my friends and hire them in a heartbeat.

Get expert buying tips about Moving Companies delivered to your inbox.

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands
    Original review: June 26, 2019

For your PANAMA CITY FL location! Brian and Scooter were the literal best. They were our lifesavers in this unforgiving Florida heat moving so much (including the world's most awkward dining table)! They were thorough, professional, and moved our oversized furniture with way more ease than I could've ever gotten out of me alone -- and with the quickness! Very personable and efficient. 15/10 would recommend. By far the smoothest moving experience of my life. I am telling EVERYONE. Y'all are the greatest, and especially Brian and Scooter!!?? Give them all the awards!!! And raises!!!

Original review: May 12, 2019

We needed help moving our 3 bedroom 2 bathroom flat to our new house and was referred to this company by a friend & it was the 3rd time we’ve used them. The guys were on time and it was more work than I think they may have anticipated, but they didn't complain at all. Not only did they have to bubble wrap all of our furniture, we’re on the 6th floor so they had to go up & down the elevator all day long & thru the parking garage to load the truck instead of thru the lobby because of the tiled floor.

They worked 8 hours straight without a break & didn’t leave a single scratch at our house during the move. It only took them 3 hours to unload the truck. They put boxes in every single one of our rooms they belonged in & also assembled our beds in both bedrooms. They also had to move our NordicTrack treadmill which is extremely heavy & anyone who has had one knows how difficult it is to transport. They also didn't leave a single mark or scratch at our new house & every single piece of furniture is in perfect condition without a dent or mark on it. By this point it had been 12 hours non stop but they still took the time to help my husband arrange our dining room set & couch exactly where he wanted it even though our dining room table is extremely heavy and our couch is extra large but again helped us with no complaint.

I was completely comfortable around the guys & felt safe with them working around my daughter & brand new grandbaby which is usually not the case when having strangers in the house working, we usually have to be more alert especially when they’re men but I haven’t once felt uncomfortable around any of the guys that have helped us move. I am extremely grateful for all of their hard work, we’re a very busy family & having the move go this smoothly was a blessing. I would recommend this company to friends & family & we will be using this company in the future. Thanks. Thanks.

Original review: May 8, 2019

We had to move my mother into a senior living facility and she wanted to take a lot of her furniture, etc. The initial phone call was very informative and the agent was VERY helpful and patient in explaining our options. Pricing was very clear with nothing "hidden." The team of Mike, Connor, and Mike (3 Men and a Truck) was exceptional. The care they took with packing and unpacking, their efficiency, the respect they gave my mom as she watched all her stuff being packed up, and their willingness to do whatever they could was beyond what anyone could expect. I would not hesitate to use this company again and I would definitely request the same team. Their professionalism helped make this "difficult" move a little easier, that's for sure! Thanks to the whole team!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Two Men And a Truck?

Original review: Dec. 11, 2019

I bought a treadmill from a fitness centre that was selling their used equipment for new ones. The company offered a delivery service of $200 and assured buyers the movers would put the equipment where you wanted it, provided there was an easy passage and not dangerous. When Two Men and a Truck showed up to my house they let me know they would NOT be putting the treadmill in the basement but would be leaving it on the main floor. Whoever heard of a treadmill in your living room.

After discussing this with them they told me it was too heavy to lift. Three guys were having a difficult time lifting a treadmill, which was disassembled. They proceeded to leave it in my living room and then had the nerve to stand around waiting for me to tip them, which I didn't. I have never heard of a moving company refusing to move a treadmill up or down a flight of stairs. I had to hire another company to finish the job. Terrible experience along with nonchalant attitude from the three guys.

Original review: Dec. 2, 2019

I hired 2 men and a truck to move a large table for me about 7 miles. Never again. The 2 men arrived on time in a nice truck.. It went downhill from there. I was at the delivery end. The 2 men were not in any kind of uniforms. It looked like they were from a labor pool company. They smelled bad and their clothing was soiled. Now the worse part. Upon entering the house, they did not lay down any carpet runners. So they tracked in yard mud across about 20 feet of my carpeting. I spend an hour with my Hoover carpet cleaner after they left... Never again.

Original review: Nov. 25, 2019

1. Decided to leave our home because they couldn’t find a place to park even though we saved them a HUGE parking spot. I immediately called them and said there is. Saved spot and the refused to turn around. Driver said “we have to go to a bigger job.” 2. They left without telling us they weren’t staying. 3. The manager said “I don’t care ma'am. I can’t help you.”

Original review: Nov. 12, 2019

They caused serious damage. They suggested 3 men while one stood and did little. They smashed my expensive washing machine while attempting to force it in the house in the wrong direction. It did not fit and then then tried to back it out and dropped and smashed it. They dented my large garage door and totally destroyed the steel door from the garage into the house. They caused a large gash in my new stairs. This damage is to a brand new house....just moving in. I can't wash clothes and it is hard to get this resolved with them. When they dropped my washing machine, they laughed hysterically. I was in shock and holding back tears while they laughed and enjoyed being stupid without common sense.

Original review: Oct. 31, 2019

Hi, They lost my TV, Keyboard, TV cables and other items. Also missed 2 of my boxes while moving from Michigan to Illinois. Very poor team who handled the move. They even don't know that they missed until I showed them the list of items that were picked from my place. Luckily I had the list signed by the movers. After 5-6 emails and call, they replaced the TV. I had to go and pick it from the shop. Now when I speak about the two boxes, I am getting no response. Tired of followup and still no answers. Pathetic service and response.

Two Men And a Truck expert review by Jessica Render

Two Men and a Truck is a professional moving company that began as an after-school business for two high school friends. It has been in business for over 30 years.

• Accessibility: There are more than 320 locations worldwide for customers to access.

• Growth: The company is expected to grow into locations in the United States, Canada, Ireland and the UK.

• Ethics: Two Men and a Truck donates around $2.5 million of money to charity organizations each year.

• Accountability: The business sticks to a very strict standard. Their staff is always expected to be on time and trustworthy, if this is not the case you are compensated for lost time.

• Rates: The company offers very competitive rates for moving and makes sure to make the pricing structure very clear from the beginning.

• Best for: Households, military families and individuals.

Profile picture of Jessica Render
    Jessica Render ConsumerAffairs Research Team

As a member of the ConsumerAffairs research team, Jessica Render is dedicated to providing well-researched, valuable content designed to help consumers make informed purchase decisions they can feel confident making. She holds a degree in journalism from Oral Roberts University.

Two Men And a Truck Company Information