3.27/5

Compare Movers

Compare Movers

Two Men And a Truck Reviews

Original review: Sept. 29, 2019

I was impress right from my first contact on the phone. The receptionist was informative and gave me an estimate on the phone. On moving day they came with more than two men. They worked like a well oiled machine. I was amazed at how they managed to get such huge things through such small spaces. Had I had my relatives move me, I'm sure I would have a lot of damage as well as some fractured relationships. I would use them again, recommend them to my friends and hire them in a heartbeat.

Original review: June 26, 2019

For your PANAMA CITY FL location! Brian and Scooter were the literal best. They were our lifesavers in this unforgiving Florida heat moving so much (including the world's most awkward dining table)! They were thorough, professional, and moved our oversized furniture with way more ease than I could've ever gotten out of me alone -- and with the quickness! Very personable and efficient. 15/10 would recommend. By far the smoothest moving experience of my life. I am telling EVERYONE. Y'all are the greatest, and especially Brian and Scooter!!?? Give them all the awards!!! And raises!!!

Get expert buying tips about Moving Companies delivered to your inbox.

Original review: May 12, 2019

We needed help moving our 3 bedroom 2 bathroom flat to our new house and was referred to this company by a friend & it was the 3rd time we’ve used them. The guys were on time and it was more work than I think they may have anticipated, but they didn't complain at all. Not only did they have to bubble wrap all of our furniture, we’re on the 6th floor so they had to go up & down the elevator all day long & thru the parking garage to load the truck instead of thru the lobby because of the tiled floor.

They worked 8 hours straight without a break & didn’t leave a single scratch at our house during the move. It only took them 3 hours to unload the truck. They put boxes in every single one of our rooms they belonged in & also assembled our beds in both bedrooms. They also had to move our NordicTrack treadmill which is extremely heavy & anyone who has had one knows how difficult it is to transport. They also didn't leave a single mark or scratch at our new house & every single piece of furniture is in perfect condition without a dent or mark on it. By this point it had been 12 hours non stop but they still took the time to help my husband arrange our dining room set & couch exactly where he wanted it even though our dining room table is extremely heavy and our couch is extra large but again helped us with no complaint.

I was completely comfortable around the guys & felt safe with them working around my daughter & brand new grandbaby which is usually not the case when having strangers in the house working, we usually have to be more alert especially when they’re men but I haven’t once felt uncomfortable around any of the guys that have helped us move. I am extremely grateful for all of their hard work, we’re a very busy family & having the move go this smoothly was a blessing. I would recommend this company to friends & family & we will be using this company in the future. Thanks. Thanks.

Original review: May 8, 2019

We had to move my mother into a senior living facility and she wanted to take a lot of her furniture, etc. The initial phone call was very informative and the agent was VERY helpful and patient in explaining our options. Pricing was very clear with nothing "hidden." The team of Mike, Connor, and Mike (3 Men and a Truck) was exceptional. The care they took with packing and unpacking, their efficiency, the respect they gave my mom as she watched all her stuff being packed up, and their willingness to do whatever they could was beyond what anyone could expect. I would not hesitate to use this company again and I would definitely request the same team. Their professionalism helped make this "difficult" move a little easier, that's for sure! Thanks to the whole team!

Original review: Nov. 7, 2018

We had several quotes but we chose Two Men and a Truck because of their A+ BBB rating. The movers truly cared about making our moving experience as comfortable as possible for us. Moving can be very stressful, but not with Two Men and a Truck. All the movers we dealt with (John, Travis, Justin, Chris, Kevin and Cameron) were polite, considerate, thorough, and professional throughout the entire process. I will only use Two Men and a Truck in the future and will recommend everyone else to do the same.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Two Men And a Truck?

Original review: Oct. 14, 2019

Brian and Luis did a superb job moving our heavy furniture, including a large armoire, two heavy workbenches and a bunch of other stuff. They were fast, professional and put everything exactly where it was supposed to go. Best of all, they did it all without the slightest scratch! Considering the difficult maneuvers they went through moving our armoire, I almost wonder they had Super Man emblems hidden under their shirts!

Original review: Oct. 7, 2019

Did not secure my projection tv on wheels causing slight damage to back of tv cabinet but tv remained in working order. Wrapped my china buffet glass shelves in blankets but laid on the floor at new house. Did not tell anyone glass was in blankets causing family member to step on 3 glass shelves causing breakage.

Original review: Oct. 6, 2019

They claim to be professional they are not. My stuff was not plastic wrapped. Draws fell out and broke. There was so much damage done to my belongings. I had to call manager 3 times cause I didn't know I would have to babysit movers. I did not trust them alone it was evident they did not want to be working they wanted to break my banister to get a price of furniture down stairs. Stupids got stuck in my hallway for 40 mins eventually the manager came and assisted but he was a total clown too. I regret hiring them and if you think they gonna pay for damage they did. You're out of your mind. They will give you the runaround.

Original review: Oct. 5, 2019

THIS COMPANY IS JUST AWFUL! DO NOT USE THEM! I booked these people because they told me that they would be able to disassemble my couch, move it to the new apartment, and then reassemble it there. Once the movers got there, I was informed that they would not be able to take the couch apart and instead, referred me to another company to come and do it for me, costing me even more money. I immediately called the 2 Men and a Truck and asked for clarification because I was promised that they would move my couch, included with all of my other belongings. I was quickly connected to the manager with my complaint where I was told that there was a miscommunication on my end and that I did not explain clearly enough when I told them that I had a three seater sofa that was built in my apartment because of the size of it.

They made the ASSUMPTION that my couch was a sectional based on that explanation and promised me three times that they would be able to move that for me. I explained to the manager that I was promised that the couch would be moved, and now, the day of the move, I am being told that it is impossible and to spend more money to go and hire another company to come in to disassemble and move the couch. Not only was this incredibly frustrating, but, in my opinion, extremely rude. The manager even said during our time on the phone that if he was the one who took my call when I booked their service, he would have asked to make sure it was a sectional couch and that the fact it wasn't asked when I called was a "miscommunication".

The manager told me that instead of going back and forth with me, he was going to talk to his manager, and see if there was anything that could be done and that either himself or the person he was going to talk to would get back to me. Now, one week after the move, I am still waiting for that call and am thinking it was just a way to get me to stop complaining.

The unprofessionalism regarding this company is astonishing and it should be known that, even though their slogan is "The movers that care", they quite honestly do NOT care about you at all. They just want to make as much money as they can possibly make, even if it is at the expense of the person moving. And on top of this, if it could not be any worse at all, my phone charger, which was plugged in at the time of the move, was STOLEN. This company is truly awful and I beg of you, do not make the same mistake that I made. Find a different moving company if you ever need to move. If you choose 2 Men and a Truck, you will be left with a headache, a couch, and stolen items.

Original review: Oct. 5, 2019

We have used this company three times, twice for myself and I hired them once to move a friend. They are very efficient, took out the glass in my china cabinet, wrap and moved it safely. Would use this company anytime also would recommend them, this company is great....

Two Men And a Truck expert review by Janine Sarna-Jones

Two Men and a Truck is a professional moving company that began as an after-school business for two high school friends. It has been in business for over 30 years.

• Accessibility: There are more than 320 locations worldwide for customers to access.

• Growth: The company is expected to grow into locations in the United States, Canada, Ireland and the UK.

• Ethics: Two Men and a Truck donates around $2.5 million of money to charity organizations each year.

• Accountability: The business sticks to a very strict standard. Their staff is always expected to be on time and trustworthy, if this is not the case you are compensated for lost time.

• Rates: The company offers very competitive rates for moving and makes sure to make the pricing structure very clear from the beginning.

• Best for: Households, military families and individuals.

Profile picture of Janine Sarna-Jones
      Janine Sarna-Jones Moving Expert

Janine Sarna-Jones is a Certified Professional Organizer and Move Manager. She is the founder and president of Organize Me Inc. and has been helping people get organized at work and at home since 1992. A member of the inaugural class of Certified Personal Organizers and board member of the National Association of Productivity and Organizing, Janine has helped a broad range of clients, including corporate executives, small business owners, real-estate agents, moms, artists, therapists, and non-profit organizations.

Two Men And a Truck Company Information