3.16/5

Compare Movers

Compare Movers

240 Two Men And a Truck Consumer Reviews

Original review: June 26, 2019

For your PANAMA CITY FL location! Brian and Scooter were the literal best. They were our lifesavers in this unforgiving Florida heat moving so much (including the world's most awkward dining table)! They were thorough, professional, and moved our oversized furniture with way more ease than I could've ever gotten out of me alone -- and with the quickness! Very personable and efficient. 15/10 would recommend. By far the smoothest moving experience of my life. I am telling EVERYONE. Y'all are the greatest, and especially Brian and Scooter!!?? Give them all the awards!!! And raises!!!

Original review: May 12, 2019

We needed help moving our 3 bedroom 2 bathroom flat to our new house and was referred to this company by a friend & it was the 3rd time we’ve used them. The guys were on time and it was more work than I think they may have anticipated, but they didn't complain at all. Not only did they have to bubble wrap all of our furniture, we’re on the 6th floor so they had to go up & down the elevator all day long & thru the parking garage to load the truck instead of thru the lobby because of the tiled floor.

They worked 8 hours straight without a break & didn’t leave a single scratch at our house during the move. It only took them 3 hours to unload the truck. They put boxes in every single one of our rooms they belonged in & also assembled our beds in both bedrooms. They also had to move our NordicTrack treadmill which is extremely heavy & anyone who has had one knows how difficult it is to transport. They also didn't leave a single mark or scratch at our new house & every single piece of furniture is in perfect condition without a dent or mark on it. By this point it had been 12 hours non stop but they still took the time to help my husband arrange our dining room set & couch exactly where he wanted it even though our dining room table is extremely heavy and our couch is extra large but again helped us with no complaint.

I was completely comfortable around the guys & felt safe with them working around my daughter & brand new grandbaby which is usually not the case when having strangers in the house working, we usually have to be more alert especially when they’re men but I haven’t once felt uncomfortable around any of the guys that have helped us move. I am extremely grateful for all of their hard work, we’re a very busy family & having the move go this smoothly was a blessing. I would recommend this company to friends & family & we will be using this company in the future. Thanks. Thanks.

Get expert buying tips about Moving Companies delivered to your inbox.

Original review: May 8, 2019

We had to move my mother into a senior living facility and she wanted to take a lot of her furniture, etc. The initial phone call was very informative and the agent was VERY helpful and patient in explaining our options. Pricing was very clear with nothing "hidden." The team of Mike, Connor, and Mike (3 Men and a Truck) was exceptional. The care they took with packing and unpacking, their efficiency, the respect they gave my mom as she watched all her stuff being packed up, and their willingness to do whatever they could was beyond what anyone could expect. I would not hesitate to use this company again and I would definitely request the same team. Their professionalism helped make this "difficult" move a little easier, that's for sure! Thanks to the whole team!

Original review: Nov. 7, 2018

We had several quotes but we chose Two Men and a Truck because of their A+ BBB rating. The movers truly cared about making our moving experience as comfortable as possible for us. Moving can be very stressful, but not with Two Men and a Truck. All the movers we dealt with (John, Travis, Justin, Chris, Kevin and Cameron) were polite, considerate, thorough, and professional throughout the entire process. I will only use Two Men and a Truck in the future and will recommend everyone else to do the same.

Original review: Sept. 25, 2018

I am currently out of state, unexpectedly. I had to have an entire office plus a room filled with belongings moved. The person helping me hurt her foot and was unable to finish packing or organizing. The two men showed up, early, did everything that was asked of them with care and professionalism. They were organized, efficient and did an amazing job. The person who was there to oversee the process called me twice and took pictures and could not have been more impressed with them. I would absolutely use them again and recommend them to anyone.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Two Men And a Truck?

Original review: Aug. 21, 2019

Do NOT hire this company by the hour. I hired them for a small move that should have taken a maximum of 4 hours including travel time. (I am being generous here.) I was charged almost $800 for the move. I was expecting 2 movers. Three showed up, but at least 1 was in training, per the driver. A lot of time was spent teaching the new guy how to wrap, how to lift, how to move the object, etc. They moved so slow. Even once they got a box or whatever to the truck. They had to discuss it on where it should go. They were constantly rearranging things in the truck. The office didn't offer any apologies or concessions.

Original review: Aug. 17, 2019

This should have been a simple move just down the street. Somehow they never even brought a lot of things and broke about everything else. I don’t know what happened. Anyone who uses them in Chicago is crazy. They also have questionable business practices. Worst experience in every way I have ever had with a mover.

Original review: Aug. 16, 2019

Two Men and a Truck broke a picture frame and took it to be repaired. They then lost it. After three weeks and 7 calls they finally told me that their company policy was if you do not have a receipt they will not reimburse you for any lost or broken item! How many people keep receipts for everything they own? To make it worse they charged me for insurance I didn't want then refused to use it. Run and hide, do not use them!

Original review: Aug. 13, 2019

We hired Two Men and a Truck to move us into our new house. During the process the broke a $1,900 TV. When contacted about the damage they blew it off and said they did not care that it was broken or how and proceeded to offer only $90 for a $1,900 TV. DO NOT USE THIS MOVING COMPANY. EVER!

Original review: Aug. 11, 2019

Absolutely horrible. All they care about is making money, not doing what is right. When I called I was told ALL employees have background checks performed, yet a felon showed up. I live in military housing therefore he was not allowed and delayed the move by over 3 hours. The move was not able to be completed, because I had to go to work and the delay caused by a felon showing up.

They agreed to come back Saturday to finish, but I had to pay. I was initially told it would be free. Not much better service on Saturday. The watch commander had to grant permission to another mover. Another hour wasted. Then the lift broke so my husband had to use his jack to lift stuff up on the truck. With all theses delays they were not able to move every thing on the list we agreed upon. We had to rent a U-Haul truck. Yes there were more things initially, but we had an agreed list for Saturday that they did not complete. At the house we moved into, they tore the plaster off my wall, damaged my banister, broke a glass top, scratched and shattered multiple pieces of my Pottery Barn Wooden Storage Unit.

Two Men And a Truck expert review by Janine Sarna-Jones

Two Men and a Truck is a professional moving company that began as an after-school business for two high school friends. It has been in business for over 30 years.

• Accessibility: There are more than 320 locations worldwide for customers to access.

• Growth: The company is expected to grow into locations in the United States, Canada, Ireland and the UK.

• Ethics: Two Men and a Truck donates around $2.5 million of money to charity organizations each year.

• Accountability: The business sticks to a very strict standard. Their staff is always expected to be on time and trustworthy, if this is not the case you are compensated for lost time.

• Rates: The company offers very competitive rates for moving and makes sure to make the pricing structure very clear from the beginning.

• Best for: Households, military families and individuals.

Profile picture of Janine Sarna-Jones
      Janine Sarna-Jones Moving Expert

Janine Sarna-Jones is a Certified Professional Organizer and Move Manager. She is the founder and president of Organize Me Inc. and has been helping people get organized at work and at home since 1992. A member of the inaugural class of Certified Personal Organizers and board member of the National Association of Productivity and Organizing, Janine has helped a broad range of clients, including corporate executives, small business owners, real-estate agents, moms, artists, therapists, and non-profit organizations.

Two Men And a Truck Company Information