Ship Your Car

Great Service. Transparent Pricing. Clean Car Guarantee.

Get a Free Quote
1.30/5

Compare Movers

Ship Your Car

Great Service. Transparent Pricing. Clean Car Guarantee.

Get a Free Quote

196 Two Men And a Truck Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: Feb. 3, 2019

We were told an estimate of $350 for a 1 bedroom apt. TO move about 10 minutes away in Bloomington, IN. 2 nice young guys came to start the moving process. The estimator guy stopped in and told us it was going to be more like $900. The next day Two Men and a Truck called to tell me they ran over a bit. The charge now was $1800. We asked to speak to the owner and waited for his call...nothing. 2 months...still nothing. Talk about poor customer service. Misleading!! Not willing to work with us at all!! Top it all off things were missing... NEVER AGAIN WILL I USE OR RECOMMEND THIS COMPANY!!!

Original review: Jan. 29, 2019

Got an estimate for the move of my three bedroom house. They showed late but that was OK. The truck was too small for all of my furniture. So they left what did not fit and that was it. Charged twice what the estimate was and now I have to figure out how to move what they left behind. How are they still in business?

Get expert buying tips about Moving Companies delivered to your inbox.

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands
    Original review: Jan. 28, 2019

I have used Two Men And a Truck 4 times now and each time they arrived early. I never had anything damaged and they lowered the quote when it didn’t take as long as expected. Referred to several people and they also had great experience and said they would move again.

Original review: Jan. 23, 2019

After reading these reviews... WHO in their right mind would use this company as their mover? I was checking out moving companies and see that a lot of movers have issues but most seem to try and resolve them. Looks like Two Men And a Truck doesn't even bother... Glad I read reviews before even trying to get an estimate.

Original review: Jan. 22, 2019

With a dozen moves in the military and prior, this one with Two Men and a Truck was the worst and most unprofessional I have ever experienced. Dozens of items broken and scratched, including a living room table, lamp, framed art, sculptures, chandelier and an irreplaceable custom dining room table - literally broken in half. Putting an unwrapped/unprotected marble chandelier into a large box of garden tools - rakes, shovels, etc? Things were disrespectfully stacked on top of each other and many things were improperly or completely uncovered. I stopped several things like this while in process, however could not be everywhere at once, with 5 men moving.

Luckily I had boxed most of my fragile items prior to the move, or things would have likely been even worse. Part of a professional move is that when something is taken apart (like my inversion board or beds) it is put properly back together - not left in a heap on the floor or with screws halfway in! Overall, this was the worst possible experience anyone could have with a move and I would recommend you use any other company than Two Men and A Truck.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Two Men And a Truck?

Original review: Jan. 22, 2019

Moved Nov. 15 2018 storm was the only truck out that day. With all of these circumstances beyond my control, my total cost went from a high estimation for services of $935.00 plus travel, fuel, and valuation charges to a total of $1,843.98 ($1,530.00 just for services). The extra time that loading, traveling, and unloading took because of the weather should not be added to my costs.

I have called corporate (610-499-2021) repeatedly since these charges were taken from me, trying to rectify this matter. No one in customer service forwards my complaint on to be dealt with. When I called corporate on 11/28/18, I was told that someone would call me back. No one ever called me back to discuss possible options. I then reached out again to Lisa on 12/6/18 and she said that a Mr. ** would call. He was not interested in coming to any agreements with me about the charges. I wrote a formal letter sent FedEx to corporate explaining the circumstances. I do feel that I was overcharged by several hours and that the $170.00 rate is far higher than the PA PUC standard for “local” moves by licensed PUC movers.

PA PUC also estimates “local” rate per hour for 3 movers at $135.0-$150.00 per hour. PA PUC states that: (If the actual bill exceeds the estimate by more than 10% you must pay the estimated charges plus 10% of the estimate or $25 (whichever is greater). You have up to 15 days after delivery to pay the balance. I am a single, senior woman with no local family help trying to make ends meet. I feel that these extra charges were a hardship for me and not in good faith of their written estimate. I feel that I should be reimbursed the sum total of: $501.50. Total Service charges of $1,530.00 minus the estimate plus 10% $1,028.50 = $501.50. If you are looking for Company that will not take advantage of your stressful moving experience this is not the company for you. Keep looking.

Original review: Jan. 15, 2019

We have previously used Two Men and a Truck for small moves without unforeseen issues. For our large move we requested a rep come assess our home and furniture. Steve **, Sales Rep, was very professional and took the time to understand the value and needs going into this move. We actually had him come out a second time. He estimated our move as 1 day, 7.50-9.50 hrs, 1 truck 3 men. He also made a note on paperwork for movers “very nice house, very nice furniture, need strong movers and well trained movers.”

Now the move... Movers were kind, showed up promptly, and assessed the move. It was evident that only one mover had “trained” experience. One mover was actually new to the company. There was no system to work together on large pieces, a large and very heavy dresser was slid down hardwood stairs being moved by 1 man. Everything was placed on a hand truck, no traditional move of two man carrying a piece of furniture. Because of the 1 man and a hand truck for every piece; requiring stopping to reposition as to not fall off (that did happen a time or two), our 1 day move turned into 2 days. Estimated time was burned up before packing up the truck.

Due to the furniture value, we opted to purchase the optional “Shipper Declaration of Value” through Two Men and a Truck. PLEASE NOTE: After the move we learned this is not a third party company. This is through THEIR company. They do not use the word insurance for that exact reason because it’s NOT. We had more than 35% of our furniture (almost every large piece) damaged (large piece of granite for dresser, leather sofa, 3 piece sectional, antique dining table, etc.). Most were sliced from the hand truck.

The lead mover took pictures and kindly acknowledged all the damage as it happened. I was told the next day 2 people from Claims would come out to view and file the claim. No phone call, no visit. After I made numerous calls and sent a group email to various departments and receiving no return phone calls, we are now contacting Corporate. We have thousands of dollars in damage and 2 months later... NOTHING! Unfortunately, these reviews are consistent and supportive to similar situations.

Original review: Jan. 10, 2019

DAY 13- NO RESPONSE. We moved December 28, 2018 and used Two Men And a Truck out of the Davie office. The 2 men were very nice and courteous. They were tipped generously for their hard work. Unfortunately, they had a couple of breaks and scratches with furniture. That was something we could deal with. What is totally unacceptable is - they broke our 1 year old, $1300 UHD 65" television! One of the men even said that they "strapped it too tight" and "that's what caused the crack in the screen". Now there is a 5 inch wide black band that interrupts the picture from top to bottom.

We called the owner/manager, he said he'd look into it, My husband tried to contact them via phone and email for a resolution- ALL attempts went unacknowledged. WHO does business like this?? People with no integrity, no ethics and no concern for customer care. This T.V. sits in our living room, unusable, not replaced---BAD BUSINESS Two Men And a Truck. Once your move is done, they are done with you regardless of mishaps and MAJOR **-ups. DAY 13 NO RESPONSE.

Original review: Jan. 8, 2019

Unless you want a moving company to arrive 8 hours later than the scheduled arrival time, and you want several pieces of your furniture damaged, and you don't care if you never hear back from them with a resolution for repairing the furniture that they damaged. If that's what you're looking for, then by all means, hire them. In July 2018 I was scheduled to be the 1st job of the day (8:00 AM), but somehow they went to another job before coming to me, and didn't arrive at my location until 4:00 PM.

Then they used hand trucks without any padding to move my wooden bedroom and living room furniture. The rivets and screws holding the hand trucks together put deep scratches in the tops of several pieces of furniture. I have been contacting them since July 2018. With the most recent call with them they promise that someone will call me back to resolve this issue. To date, no one has offered a resolution. They keep saying that a manager will call me. I'm still waiting.

Original review: Jan. 7, 2019

I selected Two Men And a Truck because the woman I purchased my new home from used the company to move out of the home and had a good experience with no damage/issues. My experience interacting with your administrative office was fantastic, and the woman (Kay **) who helped coordinate my service seemed to be on the ball. We discussed rates and went through listing every piece of furniture in my home as well as the logistics relating to the new home. The new home was two stories, we had x many boxes, etc. The estimate was seemingly customized based specifically on what I needed, but you’ll see below how this disaster unfolded.

When only two gentlemen arrived to my house, I was concerned. When they started to load VERY SLOWLY and seemingly inefficiently, I was even more concerned. They seemed to be novices, and struggled with everything. One of them was new to the company and had no depth perception so he kept banging everything into the door jambs. It was frustrating but there was no major damage. About an hour in, I was told they would have to make two trips. Fine, I said. It took them about 4 hours to pack the truck and by the time they arrived to my new home, they were gassed. I was told by one of them that it was his last day and he hated that the company routinely set him up to fail with these jobs. Meaning, they didn’t send enough people and he was always struggling with his assignments. He told me that only the expensive “preppy” jobs get the biggest and strongest team, etc.

At this point, I was forced to authorize more time before they'd start unloading the truck. I was told 1 additional hour beyond the estimate. No way, I thought. These two amateurs attempted to begin bringing pieces upstairs. First piece - took a huge chunk out of my wood banister. Second piece - my son’s custom Bellini crib - scratched across the entire front and on the wall. Third piece - Restoration Hardware king bed - they kept dropping the whole way up and then put it together incorrectly! They were so tired, they were barely walking back to the truck as they attempted to catch their breath. At this point we called headquarters and I made a complaint to General Manager John ** that they were under gunned and wouldn’t be able to finish the job, or would take two days doing so.

I got the company line regarding an estimate being just an estimate, etc. In other words, we send whomever we want and you deal with their inefficiency and inability to do the job. And pay for it! I understand the process of an estimate to be a ballpark, but this was ridiculous. Two Men put their employees in a position where they could not succeed and it was on my dime.

Second phone call to John and the two movers are now on the phone too, begging for help. He tells me help is now on the way and to hang in there. Three additional movers show up. They begin by trying to bring a desk up the stairs to the office. Literally drop it twice, scratch the wall, and the thing is broken in three pieces before they leave it in the garage and take off. I overheard them telling the original moving team that they didn't want $25 coming out of their payroll checks every week for the next few months. Clearly, they knew they were set up for failure and didn't want to help at their own expense.

At this point, our new home has been damaged, most of our stuff is on the truck, and the two movers originally assigned to us are pissed and sitting in the truck to take a break. On the phone with John ** again, I am told that unless I want to incur additional damage that the best thing is to leave all of our stuff in the garage because the stairwell is “too narrow.” This, after they clearly had the capability to move FAR MORE furniture of bigger sizes just the previous week! As opposed to us moving ONE BEDROOM and ONE OFFICE up the stairs. I am literally emailing John with photos of the damage in real time as I discover it at this point and he is reassuring me they’ll have it repaired for me and not to worry. Completely unreasonable and scary to be in this position. After another 2 hours of these guys trudging through it, all of our stuff is in the garage and they leave. We had to hire additional movers weeks later to finish the job.

The job was not completed. The time charge was twice was it should have been. And my furniture and home was damaged. After calling yet again regarding the damage I was given the phone number of their repair person and told to call and schedule time for him to come out. He came out and did the best job he could to repair the damage about 3 weeks later. It’s not perfect but it’s not super noticeable. Unfortunately, he was unable to repair the desk and it went in the trash. When I called John ** to find out how I would be reimbursed for the broken desk, per his previous statement, he told me the release I signed meant that I would be getting nothing. So, he lied. Even though his team clearly broke it, and it clearly could have been avoided. When I told him I would seek alternate remedies, he told me even if I sued him I would be getting pennies on the dollar of the original value and he welcomed my doing so.

The full charge for the inflated hours remains on my credit card, with no apology or consideration for my horrible experience. Clearly, a situation where they could have made this customer happy with nominal consideration, but John made the decision that the customer is wrong. I strongly urge you to explore using a smaller, local company with white glove service and customer friendly infrastructure before ever considering these terrible movers Two Men And a Truck.

Original review: Jan. 4, 2019

Sharonville Two Men and a Truck - I hired Two Men & a Truck to move and store my items. This is their Sharonville location. If you are wanting your items damaged and packed poorly, as well as go missing, then this is the company to hire. However, if you'd like to avoid those things, I recommend not using them. I brought my issues to 2 different managers (Greg ** and George **), the district manager (Rodney **) and their corporate office dealing with Charly **, along with their office staff- and they are nonresponsive to remediating nor will take responsibility for their actions.

I am out almost $342 for a tv stand that is in a hundred pieces, (2) end tables at $80 each - one of these they packed with a window air conditioner sitting on top of it, a bathroom cabinet at $350, a floor lamp at $72, plus the tax on all these items. I also have missing cabinet pieces for brand new cabinets and a brand new pantry at $1,572 that they scratched and attempted to cover with white paint that did not even match the color.

Original review: Jan. 3, 2019

I hired this company to move this past summer and in moving my couch up to the fourth floor of the building, they broke off a sprinkler head in the hallway. Thousands of gallons of water came gushing down and ultimately caused about $500,000 in damage to the newly built building. And when I tried to get my couch replaced, they told me that items are only insured for 60 cents per pound. That's right - even if you have a 4-pound item that is worth $4,000, they will compensate you only $2.40 if they break it. This company is pathetic.

Original review: Dec. 27, 2018

UPDATE: I was told today that the cost of refund would be 60 cents per pound. For a new $1000 dryer dropped by movers. This is because we 'did not chose full value protection' option while signing paperwork. While I understand that lady's opinion, - once I was given a form for signature we were told 'sign here, this is your insurance' - and 3 witnesses were there. Nobody was explaining us which options we had. Seriously, this is actually quite sad that such a reliable company goes with the elusiveness and not admitting their mistake. No additional refund for scratched door and scratched linoleum was also offered. I still hope that when 'owner returns from vacation' - we might resolve this issue. If so - I'll update this review. If not - I'll search legal help.

In December 15, 2018, I contacted “Two Men And a Truck” (HENRICO, VA, 804-716-5163) with a request for a quote/ order placement, which included taking my belongings from ABF U-Pack POD, and delivering these to my home address with “Two men and a truck’s" vehicle. I was sure that I will receive a quality full moving service and so I trusted “Two Men And a Truck” with my belongings.

The moving date was set for 18 December. While items were loaded into the “Two Men And a Truck” vehicle, dock seemed to be somewhat high for the truck, and no ramp, dock board, etc. have been used. The movers handled my furniture and moving boxes carelessly. Dryer was dropped from about 1 feet height that caused a back lid bent. I am not sure of inside damage as I have not yet tested this, full of electronic, unit. This drier was almost brand-new unit, which costed $999.

Inside the apartment while placing the drier into the laundry room, the movers forgot to close the laundry room door, that cut off a 5’’ clearance. Even though the dryer did not fit the clearance, the movers applied force to push it through between the door and a counter, which caused the front cover being severely scratched. This accident would be fully avoidable, should they stop and think on how to properly position a dryer inside, prior to doing so. At this point this poor drier was having a damage front door and back lid bent... Besides, the laminate floor in the apartment has been also scratched by pushing the dryer on the floor... Laminate surface is now damaged. There were miscellaneous damages such as my dad's picture frame glass being broken, and broken plastic box (which does not cost much but adds to unpleasant experience).

Original review: Dec. 22, 2018

Bottom line - 1) Triple the hours estimated and 2) They dropped my computer and damaged the picture and say they are not responsible to do anything about it. When they arrived they said their administrator had not told them they were moving my furniture! She only told them some boxes and a piano. She had not told them I needed help with finishing packing as I had been ill. They were very nice and polite but incredibly slow. The estimate was 4 hours. It took them 12 hours!!! They kept telling me they were almost done. Then said they needed to call in a third man to make it go faster but that would increase my hourly rate. The third man showed up about 8 hours into the job. They said now I’d be happier it would go much more quickly. It did not!!! They seemed like they hardly knew what to do with packing up final items. They seemed disorganized with each other. Some things I told them were trash they ended up loading in the truck.

Finally when I complained that every time I ask how long, they say the same thing - almost done, he replied that he just wanted to sound positive. I feel they took advantage of me as I was a single older woman alone and had just gotten over pneumonia so did not have the strength to do other than trust them to do the job. It was the worst moving experience of my life. I would never recommend them. I gave them two stars because eventually they did get my stuff from one place to the other and they were kind-spoken. But being nice does not make up for having to pay nearly $4,000 to move a mile up the road, and have a damaged computer.

Original review: Nov. 26, 2018

Let me set the tone (I do not normally complain). I selected this company thinking [i] they are a national chain. [ii] No company can be that large without having good credentials. Terrible experience, from inexperienced movers, to house damage of multiple walls and ceilings. Furniture including box frame they could not get up the stairs. The worst part, they charged me for the additional hours it took them to fail to get things into my property, telling me that's how long they were there. I understand they were there for 5 hours, but I am not at fault for inept staff who cannot carry out tasks in a regular timeframe.

Still waiting almost 2 months for them to come and repair the damages after they have visited 3 times (only due to consistent complaints to their head office in Chicago). Very bad customer experience and awful customer service. Taylor ** would do better as a manager to spend some days in the field learning about customer engagement. He is void of any! A blind man would have taken better care than this cowboy company. Do yourself a favor, read this, and look for an alternative company.

Original review: Nov. 26, 2018

I have moved 15 time (including a few international moves), and last weekend was the worst move! They did not have tool (at all) to disassemble furnitures; they charge per hour and yet 4 movers spent more time on the cell phones than working (it took them 12h to partially move us, in the past it was 8h with 3 guys with same amount of furnitures); half of our furniture was not packed AT ALL (just put in the dirty truck); we have new floors and freshly painted walls, when I requested some cover for the floors to avoid damage, they informed me to go to Lowe's and buy protective cover because they do not provide it; ended up with scratched floors, scratched walls, and damaged furnitures; they argued what was damaged, and few other things. Frustrated, and surprised that "Two Men and the Truck" is still in the business. Provided very poor customer service.

Original review: Nov. 24, 2018

I see a lot of people use the expression "worst experience of my life" in their reviews. Haha, bit of hyperbole... I used them a few months back and got the rates, signed online and was satisfied. Used them again last month based on my first experience... BIG MISTAKE! I had a few pieces of furniture to move from my home to the house NEXT DOOR: I think I was quoted 125 an hour. Plus a truck fee of 120.00. I'm in Glen Mills, PA, they are in Glen Mills, PA, so a bit of excessive travel charge but knowing I only needed them a half hour to 45 minutes, I figured okay 250.00 and I don't have to bother friends. Then they added on after my phone conversation, a 120.00 VALUATION FEE? And charged me for two hours on a 30 minute move.

The first time I used them, I just signed the online contract and no problem. Did the same this time not noticing the added VALUATION FEE. None of my phone calls were returned but Dale ** of the Glen Mills office emailed me to say "We didn't have a valuation fee the first time you used us!" The best part is that it's optional? Who would want that when the company is supposedly already insured??? They have admitted overcharging me an hour but have yet to refund that. Used to be a decent company, but greed has taken over. Obviously don't care about repeat business. BIG MISTAKE!

Original review: Nov. 23, 2018

Decided I would Put in for a quote, have one room stuffed full of furniture to move, all packed and ready to load. Entered quote online 13 days ago and never heard anything, no emails, no calls. Not a good first impression.

Original review: Nov. 11, 2018

I used the Columbus Ohio franchise. The worst experience of my life. Total disaster from start to finish... from mismarked boxes to boxes scattered all over my home in the wrong rooms to damaged items to missing jewelry and missing money to workers who were being very creepy with me as I was alone during the move with them. I had to get corporate and the police involved for my safety and sanity. This company needs to be shut down. Just Don’t Use. Trust me.

Original review: Nov. 10, 2018

Terrible experience - furniture broken and scratched. Dropped during move. They said they would make it right and come fix it but never showed up. No payment for any furniture broken. They charge more but I had used them in NY and had a great crew. The crew I had in FL was terrible. They didn’t even take everything they were supposed to - had to get another crew (From Spring Hill - who were great) to move the rest.

Original review: Nov. 8, 2018

Pay 600 for move. Damage new front door, ripped top of love seat cannot be fix. Cost 2000, damage old table cannot be repair, lost parts for bookcase, scratch walls, broke back off of dining room chair only thing got fix, never again.

Original review: Nov. 7, 2018

We had several quotes but we chose Two Men and a Truck because of their A+ BBB rating. The movers truly cared about making our moving experience as comfortable as possible for us. Moving can be very stressful, but not with Two Men and a Truck. All the movers we dealt with (John, Travis, Justin, Chris, Kevin and Cameron) were polite, considerate, thorough, and professional throughout the entire process. I will only use Two Men and a Truck in the future and will recommend everyone else to do the same.

Original review: Nov. 2, 2018

The arrival time was between 2:30-4:00. They did not arrive until almost 6:30 pm. They arrived unprepared and didn't have the right tools. This added to the time I was charged for since you are charged for every 15 minutes. It also took extra time to navigate the driveway with their large truck. They sent a truck that was MUCH larger than needed and I got charged for the extra time. Then they got lost on the way to the new location and I got charged for that time too. They got lost because they arrived so late, it was dark. Not my fault. I was quoted a price of $405, in the end, I was FORCED to pay $607.50! The driver said he would not let me leave the driveway until I paid the inflated price. Mgr. Jenny never called me back after numerous attempts. This was fraud and intimidation.

Original review: Nov. 2, 2018

Based on my experience with TMAAT, I would have to agree with all the negative reviews I read and give a zero rating if at all possible. Unfortunately I didn't read them prior to my move. This is not a company that values your merchandise, honors their word or cares to follow-up with their customers. The movers showed up in a rental truck, they were over 2 hours late for all 3 appointments we scheduled for my move, never once called to provide a status, left a driveway full of items they couldn't fit and then went back on their word to adjust the $6000.00 I paid them. I had countless items that were damaged, lost or not delivered and multiple boxes that were crushed like a pancake. They performed no inventory log to account for these items so it's my loss. I can go on and on so my only advise to potential customers is beware!!

Original review: Oct. 20, 2018

Our estimate clearly called for two trucks and 4 men for our move. After scheduling everything we were told two weeks before move it would be double the estimate. On moving day 3 guys and a truck and trailer show up. Needless to say we have a ton of stuff we now have to move. They promise to treat you like their grandmother. Poor woman must be thinking of ways to drown them. Horrible customer service.

Original review: Oct. 14, 2018

If I could give them a zero I would. This was the worse experience! I contracted to pack, move and store. They damaged every single piece of furniture due to be poorly wrapped and stored. I paid more than $700 but cannot measure yet my losses in damage. Worst they don't t return phone calls. The customer service is over once they take your money. Do NOT use them! You will regret it!!!

Original review: Sept. 30, 2018

I hired Two Men And a Truck out of Alpharetta to help me move to a new house. The first day, I got 2 movers, one was injured and the other was clearly disoriented. They complained the whole time, called their manager, Garrett, to say they needed more help and did not finish first half of the job. I talked to their manager and he said he would send additional movers the following day and that I needed to pay him $600. I told him I was afraid that the move would not be completed in 2 days in light of the first day and he hung up on me. Also, on the first day, the movers that did show up had damaged furniture (scratched the Washing Machine and broke a vase). They also had trouble lifting a cabinet, and I had to step in to say wait for the next day as they would have damaged that as well.

I did go through paperwork with them, however, after signing, I never received my receipt or my copy of the services. Garrett then called me the next day and said if I did not pay him in full, he would not show up. He was extremely hostile the entire time, raising his voice trying to intimidate me so I would pay the full amount without the job being completed, nor really started for that matter. I did not agree to pay, and he did not show up.

I then received a notification from my credit card company that I had been charged $1,600 dollars (we agreed on around $1,200 for 2 days) from Two Men And a Truck unauthorized. I am now disputing the charge, and had to hire a new moving company (College Hunks - highly recommend), to complete a 2-day move. I called Two Men And a Truck's headquarters and was told by Customer Service that I would receive a callback and have not which was 2 days ago. I am very dissatisfied for this service, if you can even call it that.

Original review: Sept. 26, 2018

These guys were the worst ever. They damaged almost vfc every piece of furniture. They forced my sofa out of the house and damaged a sofa and door. Their answer was they had to get it out. They damaged my son's bedroom furniture and I said he was going to be upset. They told me to tell him he did it. When I completed as ined about all the damage they told me, "You can't say everything." They put boxes marked "kitchen" in the garage, boxes marked "living room" in garage. They put the garage workbench in my living room. The furniture they wrapped. They didn't unwrap. My king size bed frame they left in the driveway of the home I was moving from and when I told them about it they stated if I wanted it I needed to figure out how to get it in my car because it wasn't going on the truck. I said it folds up and they looked confused and got in the truck and left.

The one guy bragged to us they didn't have to worry about things like this because he sleeps on his sister's sofa. They told me I had too much stuff was the problem. DON'T EVER HIRE THESE PEOPLE IF YOU WANT YOUR THINGS TO SURVIVE. After repeated complaint to the company, especially the manager Ashley I knew it was a lost cause. At the end they told me I would be receiving an evaluation as tion of their performance. They like 5s but would be okay with a 1 or 2 also.

Original review: Sept. 25, 2018

I am currently out of state, unexpectedly. I had to have an entire office plus a room filled with belongings moved. The person helping me hurt her foot and was unable to finish packing or organizing. The two men showed up, early, did everything that was asked of them with care and professionalism. They were organized, efficient and did an amazing job. The person who was there to oversee the process called me twice and took pictures and could not have been more impressed with them. I would absolutely use them again and recommend them to anyone.

Original review: Sept. 22, 2018

A lot of my great grandmother's China broken, dining room table has a cracked base, big chunks of wood out of China cabinet and other furniture. Looks like they dragged it across the floor and scratch them all up. A lot of chips out of wood dressers and nightstands. On the day of move they weren't finished packing soon and they ran out of paper so they just threw stuff in the boxes. A lot of picture frames were broken just from them not wrapping and being thrown in boxes. And even after the move they didn't have enough room on the truck so we eventually had to rent another U-Haul and finish bring our stuff 5 hours away.

They use young people just out of high school. They don't care about your belongings that you work hard for. Oh I know it is most of my stuff was destroyed in one move. Tried to dispute it but the company always wins. They didn't even try and send anyone to try and fix anything because they just don't care so think twice about using this company. This was the most stressful move I've ever been through and I've used a lot of companies.

Two Men And a Truck expert review by Janine Sarna-Jones

Two Men and a Truck is a professional moving company that began as an after-school business for two high school friends. It has been in business for over 30 years.

• Accessibility: There are more than 320 locations worldwide for customers to access.

• Growth: The company is expected to grow into locations in the United States, Canada, Ireland and the UK.

• Ethics: Two Men and a Truck donates around $2.5 million of money to charity organizations each year.

• Accountability: The business sticks to a very strict standard. Their staff is always expected to be on time and trustworthy, if this is not the case you are compensated for lost time.

• Rates: The company offers very competitive rates for moving and makes sure to make the pricing structure very clear from the beginning.

• Best for: Households, military families and individuals.

Profile picture of Janine Sarna-Jones
    Janine Sarna-Jones Moving Expert

Janine Sarna-Jones is a Certified Professional Organizer and Move Manager. She is the founder and president of Organize Me Inc. and has been helping people get organized at work and at home since 1992. A member of the inaugural class of Certified Personal Organizers and board member of the National Association of Productivity and Organizing, Janine has helped a broad range of clients, including corporate executives, small business owners, real-estate agents, moms, artists, therapists, and non-profit organizations.

Two Men And a Truck Company Information