Paula Deen Cookware

Compare Cookware Brands

Research top Cookware Brands recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

While using my Paula Deen skillet with glass lid, the lid exploded and burst into a million pieces while on the stove. I will never buy Paula Deen again. All my skillets from her collection are bent and uneven, none of them sit flat on the stove. Poor craftsmanship.

My experience was HORRIBLE because they did not want to take care of a customer for a 30$ rebate that they owed me. I will never ever as long as I live buy anything from Paula Deen. You made a very unhappy customer just for a 30 $ rebate. Next time when you offer this, make sure you take care of your customers. Customers are always #1. Of course you do not know this because you did not take care me and maybe hundreds of others that had the same problem I did.

I have always supported Paula until now. I received this cookware on December 18, 2016. I am an elderly disabled woman alone and unable to get out to shop. I purchased this online from Amazon. I seldom use, no dishwasher, use soft cloth and dish soap to clean, no metal utensils, only those recommended... On medium heat. After a few times of boiling eggs, the color on the small pan used once or twice a week has faded to a rusty red with no shine. The others in 3 months I have used once or twice, so. Expect with precious little use they will fade too. What a bunch of crap. For the same price I could have bought a name brand that has been around for almost as long or longer than I have... 75 years. So I'm stuck as I've been told by their customer service color fading is not covered on their warranty. My advice is to AVOID THIS PAULA DEEN CRAP LIKE THE PLAGUE. Paula, you blew it and I will tell the world about this totally inferior junk.

My husband purchased me a 15 piece set last year (2015) for Christmas and now I need to replace all the pots. The coating is coming off on all the bottom sides and you can't even use them to boil water for fear it will be in the food. He spent a lot of money for this set and I don't feel like I got my money's worth. I sure would be willing to send them back!! For the first 6 months they were great but after that little by little it started chipping away. Back to the old non coated ones I guess. Please read some of these comments before making such a major purchase, I did and most were good but I guess quality has changed.

After reading some reviews, my experience with these Paula Deen pans isn't much different. I didn't keep track of the date purchased or the receipt as I NEVER dreamt that the Teflon would flake off. GEEZ. Could be a health hazard?? My pans were never in dishwasher, & only used wood utensils. I still use the small pan to boil eggs. Ridiculous.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Paula Deen?

I purchased a 15 piece set of pots and now the Teflon coating is peeling off and staying on my food. So now I can't use it but for only boiling water. I got rid of all my other pots after I got the Paula Dean set and now I am not too Happy. I got them from Montgomery Ward catalog for I thought was a great deal, but I was wrong. I don't think I still have my order number or my bill. It has been a while back. I don't remember when I got them.

Goodness all of the negative reviews... I can only speak for myself. I bought a set of Paula Deen cookware 3 years ago and they are still like new. I use them 4 to 5 times a week. I have followed the instructions of no metal utensils, do not cook any higher than medium high and hand wash - do not put in the dishwasher.

My husband purchased the Paula Deen cookware for Christmas a year ago. I loved it at first, however the nonstick bottom is peeling off the bottom of the pan. I am very disappointed with this because I use my cookware daily. I have bought inexpensive cookware from the Dollar General store that has held up better than this.

These pans looked nice coming out of the box. I followed the instructions to the letter to protect the copper bottoms and it didn't work. OK, that's not a huge deal. After several uses, the "non-stick" surface of the frying pans looked disgusting. The worst part is the handles; they developed a coating that cannot be scrubbed off. It's gross. I've never had pan handles do that. What a waste of money. I will never buy a Paula Deen product again!

Please let Paula Deen know how rude and sloppy she sounds when she chomps on her candies while she's trying to sell them!! All I could hear was her eating all the gooey chocolate and pecan logs. I think she chewed with her mouthful the entire time. Sooo rude and unappetizing!!!

Rebate - I purchased cookware and because I read on several boards that you had to send in everything requested including UPC. I carefully sent in everything requested. Today I get a notice that my submission did not qualify because I didn't enclose the UPC. I didn't make a copy because I thought that if you sent all the information surely it would go through... guess not. If I could I would rate it negative stars.

I have had my cookware for about six months. I am very pleased with the cookware, food cooks evenly and I just love them. I recently left a pan on the stove while boiling eggs. The pan was on the stove on high heat for approximately 10 hours. When I got home I immediately turned off the burner. The pot was still in excellent condition, nothing burned or melted. Of course the eggs exploded but my house didn't burn down. I believe this was because of the good quality of Paula Deen's pot and pans. Thank you.

I purchased a set of Paula Deen's cookware... I was extremely careful not to use any metal whatsoever. I was very careful whenever I washed the pans... None of this helped the bottom still peeled. A complete waste of money. I've seen better cookware come from the dollar stores. Paula you're a complete disappointment and a disgrace to the southern pride of quality products.

Paula Deen is a big fraud, crook. Myself and over 30 customers have not received our $30.00 rebate since November 2015 would. I will never purchase any of her products again. I not recommend to anyone else ever to use any of her line, let it be cookware or anything else. Her customer service is horrible, horrible, horrible.

I received this pot set as a gift. I like the way it cooks, but however over a period of time the insides of the set has been popping up even in my food. I do not use metal utensils in them. The set came with the plastic set. Would love to have it replaced with a better set. Very disappointed.

Cookware set purchased only two months ago. All black on the bottom - no finish left.

This is the second set I have bought. I purchased this set in November 2015 and they are the worst pans I have ever bought. They are all flaking. I am very disappointed in this product and will not buy or recommend this product.

I purchased a complete set of Paula Deen Cookware. It is the nonstick kind. The nonstick surface is separating from the pan and actually bubbling. It started to flake and I cant believe it would be healthy to consume that. For the price I paid I expect a way better product and even if it was cheap I would think whoever certifies this stuff for public safety would have caught this.

I sent in all requirements for rebate on 20 piece set of red pots and pans and have not received it. I sent in all necessary requirements at the time and can no longer reproduce them because they were sent in the first time. Will never buy any of her products again!

I have Paula Deen Red pots and pan set and it's flaking (coating is flaking off) and one of my pots is welting. I have had them for 2 years. How can I get these replaced or refunded?

I purchased Paula Deen cookware for just over $100. After I got them, I realized that the base of the pots and pans were so uneven that they would slide off the burners. Actually received a 2nd degree burn trying to catch one. Would not endorse and or ever buy any products from this line again.

The ceramic coating is wearing off. Otherwise we were enjoying the product. Who is the manufacturer so I may get a replacement?

I Purchased Paula's pot & pan set just 3 months ago. Very unhappy - The paint is coming off. We use them only a couple times a week and they are getting scratched bad. That is using the utensils you get with the set. The paint on the bottom of the pans is coming off.

The copper knobs on my Paula Deen pans are losing their finish. I wash them by hand, and they have never been in the dishwasher. I would like to have them replaced but don't know where to go.

I bought the purple cookware. The petite pan and pot were very dangerous. Their handles were heavier than the pot or pan and when used each spilled all over my stove and floor and me. I threw them out... and those were my favorite of the whole set. I was very disappointed. I paid a lot for the set. I treated myself, but was totally surprised that no one check these 2 items. Get smaller and lighter handles... a very disappointed customer.

I purchased the Paula Deen 15 piece pots & pans set from Seventh Avenue in January 2016 and it clearly said in their catalog that there would be a $30 rebate. I carefully followed the directions on how to get rebate. I photocopied everything as well before I sent it off. It didn't arrive, and when I called to check on it, they said they couldn't find it. So I faxed it to them. Still nothing. Big disappointment.

I purchased the 12 piece Paula Deen cookware for my son for Christmas. It had a $40.00 Rebate. I have never been a fan of rebates. More often than not you will not get the rebate. Unfortunately I am right and they have no record of the Rebate I sent. I only purchased these because of the Rebate. Not very smart of me. Now I see so many reviews that the pans are defective and the coating is coming off. He has not had his long enough for this to happen but I won't ever buy any Paula Deen products again. What happened to companies that actually cared about great consumer service!

I purchased a Paula Deen 11 piece cookware (Copper color) in November of 2015. The copper coloring from a frying pan came off and has stained my glass stove top. I hoped that it would wear off but it hasn't and has only gotten worse. In insert in the packaging of the cookware stated to call the Paula Deen Consumer Relations Department to report any problems so I did that today. The person I spoke to was very nice and said that she had never heard of this complaint before. She then put me on hold to speak to a co-worker. The co-worker told her that it is not uncommon for this to happen (so has been reported several times before). I was told that I have to call the manufacturer of my oven to find out how to remove the coloring from the glass top. She stated that there is a way to do it but they (Paula Deen) doesn't know how.

Very, very poor customer service. I really felt sorry for the person who was helping me as I could tell she didn't like giving me that response. I now have a set of cookware that I'm going to have to throw away so that it doesn't continue to ruin my stovetop and will have to take the time to research how to have this removed, or most likely have to replace my oven. I will NEVER purchase another Paula Deen product again.

My mom and I both bought the large set of red pots and pans. Both sets the Teflon has flaked and neither of us use any metal while cooking. They are also very faded. My set looks like it's 30 years old. I strongly feel these are very poorly made and there should be refunds given to customers and the pans should no longer be sold.

Purchased Paula's pot & pan set just 2 months ago and to look at them now you would think they are 40 years old. We use them only a couple times a week and they are getting scratched bad. That is using the utensils you get with the set. The paint on the bottom of the pans are coming off. Guess Paula is not the great person people think of if she puts her name on such a poor product. Rachael Ray's pans are going to be our next purchase and Paula will be scrapped. Thanks Paula for nothing.

Compare Cookware Brands