Paula Deen Cookware
1.43/5

Looking for new cookware?

Paula Deen Cookware

Looking for new cookware?

338 Paula Deen Cookware Consumer Reviews

Original review: June 7, 2019

I don’t know why everyone is having so much trouble with this cookware. I have owned mine now for about four years and I’ve never had any trouble with it whatsoever. Food comes out perfect every time. It washes nicely every time. Mostly I don’t put it in the dishwasher. I wash it by hand. I’ve discovered your non-stick cookware will last longer that way.

Original review: April 4, 2019

Never buy her products. Her warranty means nothing. Should have known after reading the reviews that this is a common problem since 2009. I don't know how they can get away with still selling these products and given a year warranty when after a month of use they tend to break and then they want you to pay 20-plus dollars to ship it to them to fix. And then if it's not broken they charge you $20 to mail it back to you which is ridiculous because the warranty issue it's broken and send them pictures and they want $20 plus dollars for me to mail it to them when the product only paid like $33. So what's the point here. I just want my money refund. It's ridiculous and now I know never buy any of her products ever again.

Get expert buying tips about Cookware Brands delivered to your inbox.

Original review: March 8, 2019

I purchased the blue speckled cookware approx. 3 to 4 yrs. ago. This cookware has been misshaped from regular stovetop use. The pieces are no longer perfectly round. It appears as if the metal from the pan has soften from the use of burner heat and flattened on some side. Cannot put a round lid on them any longer. I have had pans previously that held up approx. 10 yrs. Or so. These are a piece of crap. Do not buy.

Original review: March 7, 2019

Only hand wash and don't use cooking sprays. All my pans by Paula Deen have sticky handles. I have tried everything to get them not to be sticky, even the ones I've only used once have sticky handles. There should be a recall on the handles. Can you please send me new handles for my orange frying pans 7 1/2 " and 10".

Original review: Feb. 12, 2019

I got the pots and pans about 2 yrs ago for Christmas and just started using them. They started rusting on the bottom of them, and live rings on my stove top. I like Ms. Deen, but I guess I'm going to have to get new pots and pans.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Paula Deen?

Original review: Sept. 28, 2018

I bought 2 fry pans. A 7.5 & a 10". They were great for the first few months. Then they started to peel. I always use nylon utensils so I don't know why it peeled, but they are horrible. I do not think I would purchase any of her products again.

Original review: Aug. 6, 2018

Very upset had to throw away a whole dinner because lid just shatter when trying to remove the lid. The top had a hole and shattered glass fell into stew. This is a very serious matter. Someone can get hurt. As well all the inside of my small saucepan has peeled so much. Threw it away. Can anything be done with this matter. Thank you. Would appreciate any form of answer.

Original review: May 21, 2018

I got the set of Paula Deens's red pots with the vertical lines on outside, I have a bad hazing issue and have tried everything to bring some live back to the outside of the pans. It's like it drinks in the water as if a sealer coating is gone. I will never buy her garbage again.

Original review: April 28, 2018

"Beware Paula Deen's flaky cookware. Interior and exterior coatings prone to flaking off." This article is dead-on. When I first purchased two sets of this cookware at Walmart about 3 years ago it started out awesome. The non-stick coating was just that, and it seemed that even boiling water that the water started to boil quicker than with my old cookware. But then the coating started to scratch and even come off and that was using plastic or wood utensils. I thought that when I purchased it at Walmart it has a lifetime warranty, but now Walmart doesn't carry it and I can't find a website to contact Paula Deen's cookware. Just more of my hard earned money down the drain while someone like her continues to get more and more of it. I would like to have some options on swapping my damaged pieces or getting a partial refund, but I have no idea which way to turn. Thank you for allowing me to review this product.

Original review: Feb. 4, 2018

Bought Paula Deen Signature product a little over 4 years ago. Today, I finally put the junk away and bought new product. The lining or coating on the inside of the Paula Deen product chipped and peeled off leaving the products unusable for preparing any foods to be consumed. No one wants to eat food that is prepared in a pan or skillet that has flaking off of the inside. This also made the product impossible to cook with as everything stuck to bottom and sides of pans and made it hard to prepare everyday recipes.

Paula Deen expert review by ConsumerAffairs

As part of the Paula Deen empire, Paula Deen Cookware is sold online and in major retailers. Paula Deen began her professional career more than 25 years ago and continues to focus on bringing Southern-style cooking and entertaining to everyone.

• Colorful designs: Consumers can choose from different colors of porcelain exterior finishes with Paula Deen Cookware.

• Charitable contributions: When the cookware is sold through the Paula Deen website, a small portion of proceeds are given to Deen's foundation, The Bag Lady Foundation. The foundation supports women and families in need.

• Dishwasher safe: Most pieces of cookware by Paula Deen are dishwasher safe, and those that are will be clearly marked.

• Matching accessories: Consumers can match the cookware with bake ware, utensils, and dishes for a complete kitchen look.

• Nonstick finishes: The company's cookware is covered in the interior with either a nonstick coating or a porcelain finish.

• Best for: Beginner cooks and home cooks.

Profile picture of ConsumerAffairs