Get a Quote

2. Homeowners
  3. Cookware Brands

4.3/5 (193 ratings)

About Tristar Products

Tristar Products is a home solution innovator that has established more than ten brands, including Emeril Every Day, PowerFit and Copper Chef. Its products, which include cookware, kitchen appliances, technology and exercise and outdoor equipment, are available on individual brands’ websites and through Amazon.

Tristar Products Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Tristar Products?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Tristar Products, Inc.?

Original review: May 17, 2021

The Power AirFryer was delivered here pretty quick. We're still getting used to it because we used a toaster oven before. I haven't made any in-depth meals with it yet. I've done burgers and warming stuff up with it. So far, so good. I'm satisfied with the product so far.

Original review: May 16, 2021

I needed some non-stick pots that were chemical free and I figured I'd just give Copper Chef a try. I ended up buying a whole set, with three different pots and one of them was free. It also got free utensils with it, knife, spatula, and spoon. Then on the infomercial, they talked about the steamer basket that was supposed to come. Maybe it didn't come with the package. But I spent a lot of money on those pots so I thought I would've gotten it. I can probably give them a call about it.

I eat turkey bacon and it looks more like strips of ham, so those would actually stick to the pot all the time. I've had these pots here for over a month now and no complaints. If I use a fork to flip them over, it's not scratching up the pot. So, this is my go around with the Copper Chef. If the quality is correct, the non-stick surface pots can last a long time if it's taken care properly.

Original review: May 15, 2021

I was listening to what the guy was saying as he was describing the cookware in the infomercial and it sold me right off the bat. Plus, I was looking for a big skillet to replace the one that I already had and it sort of fit the bill. It has a basket with a lid. They also threw in an 8-inch skillet, which I haven't used yet. You can tell by the weight that it’s a good quality product. The knife has that same quality as well. I was also satisfied with the price so I'm happy with it.

Original review: May 14, 2021

I'm a single bachelor and I don't cook much. But Copper Chef is clean-free, nonstick, and it works for me.

Original review: May 13, 2021

I got the whole 10-piece set and it’s good. With other non-stick cookware, you can't use a knife in them to cut. With Copper Chef, I don't have to switch and that’s why I got it. That’s why I like it too. I do everything with it and it cooks okay. I do a lot of frying, and boiling and I don't have to worry about things sticking. It cleans up easy as well. I don't have to worry about scratching it.

Resolution In ProgressRated with 1 star
Original review: May 12, 2021

All the Copper Chef Cookware that was nonstick used too thin material on the bottom and it was not strong enough. We have a flat top stove, glass-top and the cookware gets warped and they don't hit the burner. Most of them are too flimsy and they ain’t worth a nickel. We've thrown away a lot of them when they warped. I don't like low-quality stuff and I don't wanna buy anything that’s made in China. I’ve only found one so far that doesn't warp, it’s a big green one and it's a really heavy material.

Original review: May 11, 2021

Getting cookware from Copper Chef was a better deal. My son is in the kitchen most of the time and I wanted him to have the proper things.

Original review: May 10, 2021

The product came in a reasonable time and although it's taking a while to get used to it, we like it. It's a little more convenient than using a big oven. It's just the wife and I here and the few things that we have to cook, it’s a lot easier in a small oven like that than using the big one. We've been experimenting with it too. So far, we’re cooking our meat in there, like pork chop, and they turn out more tender that way.

Original review: May 9, 2021

I love the Copper Chef. I like that you can cook anything in it. I don't cook all kinds of different stuff on mine and it doesn't stick. Here in Saint Louis, a lot of people have electric stoves and it still burns really well.

Original review: May 8, 2021

I wasn't happy with the price of the Power AirFryer oven. The girl took an extra $50 off over the phone. But I like cooking a Cornish game and a small chicken with it. It cooks well. But the drip tray could be a lot better. I keep it covered in oil because the drip tray sucks. When stuff drips on it, it burns on it, and then you can't clean it.

Tristar Products Company Information