4.04/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

A leader in the direct-response industry for over 25 years, Tristar Products has given life to household names such as Genie Bra, Copper Chef Cookware and many more. They are a "one-stop shop" for inventors who want to see their idea brought to life and have a fast-track plan available through their on-site engineers, manufacturers and marketing departments. Products distributed by Tristar are sold internationally and can be found in Walmart, Amazon, Target, QVC and much more. Submit your idea today and become part of the Tristar brand!

A+BBB Rating
View More View More

753 Tristar Products Consumer Reviews

View 2 featured reviews
Original review: Aug. 22, 2019

We purchased our Copper Chef cookware to see if how people have things on television was true, and it was. That’s why I started buying most of the other products that they were selling. I have about everything that they sell and they all cook very well. I have the knives, pans, griddles, pots, air fryer (which is what I use the most), etc. I like that I can bake on my cookware and I don’t have to use grease or oil. Also, the quality is nice. It's an awesome product and I love it. I recommended Copper Chef to all my friends.

Hi Quintyra,

Thank you for the review and thank you for sharing your experience with the (Copper Chef products). We truly appreciate your feedback.

Visit our official Facebook page to view the updates of the offer and you can post your reviews.

Thank you.

Original review: Aug. 21, 2019

I like how Copper Chef's products tend to be nonstick. I got some and the food I cook doesn't stick. The cookware from them is very easy to clean too. I like the quality a lot.

Hi Martha,

We are so pleased to hear that you are satisfied with the Copper Chef pan products that you purchased. We highly appreciate your feedback! Please like and follow us on Facebook.

Original review: Aug. 15, 2019

I purchased Copper Chef cookware including cake pans, cooking sheets as well as a meatloaf pan. Thus far, I like the big square cooking pan that I bought. However, when I was camping with my husband, I should've placed my pan in a plastic bag 'cause the copper came off of the side of the pan. Still, the cookware is of pretty good quality and I'm very satisfied with it.

Hi Deborah,

thank you for the review and thank you for sharing your experience with the (Copper Chef products). We truly appreciate your feedback.

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: Aug. 13, 2019

I got a Copper Chef for my granddaughter and I got two for me. But I’m not real pleased with them. I went ahead and bought some bake ware, but everything sticks to the two very expensive fry pan things that they had on TV. I can use them to make stew, but I can’t make eggs in them and I don't use those fry pans anymore. The quality is bad and I paid a whole lot of money for those. Together, the two fry pans cost almost 100 bucks. Also, they said that if they didn't work, I could send them back. But now I don’t have any information or way to send these two back.

Original review: Aug. 12, 2019

I like Copper Chef's bakeware a lot. I wanted to order some as mine is about 40 years old or more. I got some from them but then when I try to stack them, they slide off of each other. This is a good thing though as it means that the bakeware is very non-stick. Thus far, I've used the cookie sheet and I like it just fine.

Hi Olivia,

Thank you.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Tristar Products?

Original review: Aug. 10, 2019

I enjoyed this indoor grill until the fan broke just a few months into using it. Apparently they only expect it to last 60 days because that's their warranty! Yes, I operated it according to instructions and always put the right amount of water in the tray. You could hear the fan operating at first, but then it just quit. Now unusable because it makes too much smoke without the fan to filter the smoke through the water. I called the company and they told me to take it up with Sam's Club where I bought it. We'll see what happens there, but I don't expect they'll give me my money back either.

Original review: Aug. 3, 2019

The Copper Chef frying pan doesn't cook evenly on my stove, it burns the food quickly. It doesn't evenly distribute the heat. It's not hard to clean but I don't want my food tasting burnt. Then, when I got the cookie sheet and put it in the heat, it starts to bend. I'm really not happy with it.

Original review: Aug. 1, 2019

Airfryer was given as a Xmas gift. Loved it up until two months ago when it completely lost power...switched outlets...no luck. Called company and was told to send $19.99 plus I pay for shipping/handling fees and they would replace it with a receipt. It was a gift - no receipt; therefore I am out of luck. If product is faulty why should customer pay for the s/h fees + $20? Not buying air fryers again. Too too bad.

Original review: July 30, 2019

I wanted to try out Copper Chef and see if it was as good as people say it was. I'm satisfied with it so far. I like that nothing sticks to it and it's easy to clean. I also have a cake set, oven air fryer, a basket that sits on a cookie sheet, egg poacher which I have not tried yet, big wok-y, then the square one, and a smaller frying pan. These items have good quality.

Hi Kara,

We are so happy to hear that from you. We do appreciate it!

Thank you.

Original review: July 3, 2019

I placed an order for the smokeless grill and chose the optional 2 qt. air fryer with the order. My bank account was charged on 6/29/19 for the full amount. This order was "placed" and "SHIPPED" on 7/01/19, supposedly. The grill was shipped by FedEx ground and received today 7/03/19, GREAT!! The air fryer was sent by Fedex-SP, (SmartPost), via the USPS and after much tracking and calling both Tristar and Fedex customer services, I found that the tracking # was not in the USPS system yet and was still in the Fedex system. The grill had a normal 12 digit tracking # and the fryer has a 20 digit (SP) #. The bottom line is, I won't get my fryer until 7/09/19. That's 2 days VS. 8 days and 10 days after I had paid in full and up front. Thanks Tristar.

Tristar Products Company Information