4.12/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

A leader in the direct-response industry for over 25 years, Tristar Products has given life to household names such as Genie Bra, Copper Chef Cookware and many more. They are a "one-stop shop" for inventors who want to see their idea brought to life and have a fast-track plan available through their on-site engineers, manufacturers and marketing departments. Products distributed by Tristar are sold internationally and can be found in Walmart, Amazon, Target, QVC and much more. Submit your idea today and become part of the Tristar brand!

A+BBB Rating
View More View More

589 Tristar Products Consumer Reviews and Complaints

View 2 featured reviews
Original review: Sept. 9, 2018

There are certain things you can do with the Power Air Fryer that I didn't think I could do with my bigger oven. And they make crispier fries out of the freezer than the microwave. It is hard to get a good one out of the microwave. Also, the Power Air Fryer was the best that I could find so I bought it and I have it for about eight months now. It does everything it said it could do and cleanup is pretty easy. It is a handy item to use and a really good product overall. It sends out a lot of heat for such a small unit and I wouldn't advise to cook with it in a camp or anything like that. It is pretty good for being in your house and it gets just about as hot as your big oven does. I also have the Power Pressure Cooker and I'd tell others to go and purchase these products.

Hi Robert,

We are so happy to hear that you are satisfied with the product you purchased. We highly appreciate your feedback and recommendation! Please like and follow us on Facebook.

The Unit’s outer surfaces may become hot during use. Do not operate the appliance on or near combustible materials such as tablecloths and curtains. Do not place it against a wall or against other appliances. Leave at least 5” free space on the back and sides and above the appliance and do not place anything on top of the appliance.

Please let us know if you still have any other questions and concerns.

Original review: Sept. 8, 2018

You're not gonna go wrong with getting a Power Air Fryer. We've had ours for three months now and it's really good. My favorite thing about it is making french fries and doing jerky. We love our Power Air Fryer and we've told everybody about it. Go get one!

Original review: Sept. 2, 2018

Have use my oven for french fries but today I use the rotisserie and did a chuck roast and it only took 30 minutes to do it. It came out so tender and juicy. Have purchase smaller air fryers but couldn't do a roast with the rotisserie. It makes so much difference. I love my Power AirFryer Oven. Would not give it up for the world.

Original review: Sept. 2, 2018

I got Copper Chef Cookware so stuff wouldn’t stick when I’m cooking. However, one pot needs to be sent back because it started sticking and I couldn’t cook anything in it. When the company sent it to me, they also sent a return address form bill which I need to put in a box then send the item back to them. They would then send me another one. Other than that one, most of the cookware work perfectly.

Original review: Sept. 1, 2018

We love our Copper Chef Cookware and we bought Copper Chef for every member of our family two Christmases ago. We like the ease of everything and the handiness to put it in the oven. With the first couple of pans that we got, the staying power was not there. The pans were discoloring and it may have been the utensils that we used. But other than that, every other one is working fine.

Hi Debby,

We are so pleased to hear that you are satisfied with the Copper Chef pan products that you purchased. Thank you for sharing your experience and we highly appreciate your feedback! Please like and follow us on Facebook.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Tristar Products?

Original review: Aug. 31, 2018

One of my coworkers raved about Copper Chef Cookware so much and it sounded like I would have an easier cooking experience if I got their products. The $8 specials they have are awesome and I keep picking up pieces all the time. So far, I've purchased the 11-inch and 9-inch pans with the lids. I also have the baking rack, loaf pans, and two of the round pans. I have the ones with the little mold that you can put in it and the cute little square pans with the little silicone lids as well. I also have two cupcake pans, the baking crisper, and the other crisper, too. I have the egg things as well, which are the only things that I don’t really like because stuff sticks to them.

I love my Copper Chef cookware and it is awesome that you can cook something on the stovetop and pop it in the oven. But for some reason, the round skillet doesn't fry eggs right, though the problem is probably with me. I either cook the yolks too hard or the egg is still runny. Other than that, I'd tell friends to throw away all their other pots and pans and get Copper Chef Cookware.

Original review: Aug. 30, 2018

I like that the Copper Chef cookware washes easily. However, the griller that is like a zigzag is very hard to clean. When I cook a piece of chicken or eggplant on it, that does not come off. I have to scrub and scrub and I'm not a big fan of that, so I don’t use that anymore. Also, the cookware all looks white now. I have OCD and I clean the cookware really carefully, but from just a little rubbing against it, all the paint has come out. And then, when the bottom gets a stain on it, it doesn’t come off no matter how much I scrub. Also, the frying pan's blade at the bottom sticks up a bit, so when I put the oil and I wanna fry something, the oil drifts away on the side and nothing stays in the middle. I can cook a lot of stuff in the pots but it's a hassle to fry something in the pans.

I don’t like Copper Chef's customer service. When the item is defective, they give me a really hard time. I bought the brownie pan from QVC and the inserter was loose so when I tried to put the blades in them, the very sharp blades fell down and landed on my foot. I called QVC and they said they were out of stock, so I called Copper Chef several times and they kept sending me blades but they weren't for the pan I had. I explained it and I gave them the size and the stock number, yet twice they sent me the wrong blades. And then, they sent me a blade that belongs to some other item, so I gave up.

I waited until the item came back on QVC and I bought two. It was unfair to me as I had to buy another pan because Copper Chef couldn’t replace the part and QVC didn’t have it. Then I ordered a bunch of items and they came in a plastic bag, and one of the items was all banged up. I called Copper Chef and they told me that I have to go to the post office, return it at my own expense and they were gonna replace the item by sending it back. That made me really angry so I threw away the pan.

The product itself is good but those minor stuff need to be fixed, especially their customer service which needs to brush up on their manners and cooperation. I have everything from their baking to cooking to frying. I even have two of the little stoves and my sister has everything. I buy so much from Copper Chef and then they send me something that is all banged up and they are not willing to replace it. They make me do all the work and I don’t appreciate it. On the other hand, when I buy from Amazon, they replace something that is defective right away and they don’t give me a hard time. Nevertheless, I like Copper Chef and I encouraged all my friends to buy it.

Original review: Aug. 29, 2018

Once, I needed new cookware. I saw Copper Chef on TV and I liked what I saw. Also, I have bought some of their other products like the air fryer, the chopper, the bacon crisper, and the loaf pan with the insert and I assumed that I would get the same quality. I've used the loaf pan for brownies and I like that it makes things easier. You just pop the brownie out and there’s a piece. I've had the cookware for a year now and I love the ease and the versatility of being able to put it in the oven and/or the stove. All the products I've bought seems to be just as they're advertised. I would get Copper Chef products for my friends because I like them so much. Once, I got an email for all the items that were $8. I work in the business where we buy stuff for our agents to get as recognition gifts and I bought $160 worth of those items so that we could give those away as recognition gifts.

Hi Gabriel,

We are so pleased to hear that you are satisfied with the Copper Chef products that you purchased. Thank you for sharing your experience and we highly appreciate your feedback! Please like and follow us on Facebook.

Original review: Aug. 28, 2018

The products of Copper Chef Cookware looked good and were something new so I wanted to give it a try. They have better offers and their products have better quality. We have owned the Copper Chef for a year now and it's amazing and we love it. My husband was a chef for years and he says that it's a great product. My son was making pancakes last night on my little griddle and he loved it as well. I like that nothing sticks on the cookware and I don't have to use any oil or butter. I've been slowly trying to buy from Copper Chef when I catch good deals and build up my collection of it. They have great value and are awesome. People could get rid of everything else, buy the Copper Chef cookware products and they'll be set.

Original review: Aug. 27, 2018

I liked what Copper Chef Cookware said in the ads and the type of thing that they could do. So, I purchased from them and I have owned my cookware for about six months now. My favorite thing about it is when it doesn't stick when I'm cooking. It is also easy to clean. The overall quality of the item is good, but after a while, it wears off a bit, which is disappointing to me. Still, I would recommend Copper Chef.

I talked to my sister and she got a different brand which has a limit in the amount of heat she could put on it, which was disappointing to her. With the Copper Chef, I can heat mine and not worry about that type of thing. My adjustment on that was I had to get used to how fast the thing cooks. Also, I like using my old metal utensils but I can't use that with my Copper Chef. They recommended using either wooden or bamboo or plastic-type utensils on it. Other than that, I use my cookware every day and I like it.

Hi June,

Original review: Aug. 26, 2018

I drive a truck and Love's Travel Stops has Copper Chef cookware in their As Seen on TV section. I've also seen the commercials for the cookware so I decided to do my first four purchases. I bought a frying pan, round pan, normal square pan, the deep square pan that has the deep fryer and steamer with it. Now, I also have the griddle, a stovetop grill, loaf pan and cookie sheet. I got a set of knives too. I like that the cookware is easy to clean and nothing sticks to it. However, I wasn’t happy with the little egg containers. I crack an egg, throw them in, and fit them in the little egg containers down in the boiling water. It didn’t say anything about putting a little butter in them and they never got clean. Still, I have been extremely happy with everything I got from Copper Chef Cookware.

Original review: Aug. 25, 2018

The Power Air Fryer oven has been with us for over two months and my wife and daughter use it. So far, they are really happy and satisfied. The oven is a good stuff to have for cooking and it is simple. I would suggest it to my friends.

Original review: Aug. 24, 2018

I like my experience with Copper Chef. I bought the cookware three years ago and I thought that they would be good and that I could get rid of everything else. I got the big pan, the skillet, the fry basket and the utensils. However, I had to send back the first skillet I got. I ordered some of the items online that were $8 and two of the items were bent. One of them was dented really bad. I called and sent the skillet back in the same box because they all fit together. Some of the stuff were coming off on the inside and I’d never used any metal utensils with it at all. I’d only used what came with it. That was quite a while and I haven’t heard anything about it. I also bought a loaf pan, a cookie sheet and a muffin tin at Amazon. They were on sale and I opened up an Amazon credit card and got my Copper Chef free. I have already told a couple of people about Copper Chef and one of my girlfriends bought it.

Original review: Aug. 23, 2018

I was tired of my non-stick skillets coming loose from scraping and I've had my Copper Chef for at least four years. They're so easy to clean and I like the way they cook. I like their quality and they hold up pretty well. The only problem I have is with the edges. If you tap the spoon, eventually the coating on it wears out. The first pan I bought scratched a little bit more than the newer one so I think they've improved that. I just bought a bunch of the cookware and I got a sale. I got the bacon crisper, the French fry crisper, some cookie sheets, a cake pan, and a brownie pan and that's for eight bucks apiece. I loved that and since then I've recommended Copper Chef. I told my sisters about the brand and that the cookware has been great and that they didn't have to worry about the coating peeling.

Hi Ida,

Original review: Aug. 22, 2018

I was looking for some good flatware so I figured I’d try Copper Chef out. I ordered three skillets. I have the 18-inch grill and the two square, the 9.5 and the 11.5, with the lid. They also came with two cookbooks. But I had to buy lids separately. They should have all come with the lid. That aside, I've had the flatware for a couple of months now and it has seemed like a good investment thus far. They’re worth it and they're easy to clean too.

Original review: Aug. 22, 2018

I was convinced that the Copper Chef cookware is a good product. I happened to scroll online and I saw that they were doing a special sale. I had nothing to lose with the cookware selling at $8 a piece, so I purchased a couple of pieces. Then, when I went back, I told my friends and I had to purchase more, and then I told more of my friends. I recently purchased a large amount of cookware because they were on special sale, but in the past I only purchased a few pieces at Bed Bath and Beyond because they were more expensive then.

I like the Copper Chef cookware as they're easy to clean and they cook well. Also, they're easy to store because they can go right on top of each other. They're good and they have nice colors too. I like the way that they cook, especially when I make my salmon. It doesn’t stick and comes out easily and so delicious, while it gets stuck with other pans. Also, Copper Chef's brownie pans are wonderful. I made brownies and they came out beautiful and they cut so nicely.

I want to thank Copper Chef for the recipe book. [I haven't tried the recipes yet, but I have the book to use in the future. But I was wondering if they do more of the medium-size pots that I can use to cook on top of the range for the children's oatmeal and to heat up some milk for the children and some cocoa since I haven't seen any of those pots at all. So, I'll be looking for them to manufacture some more of those pots. Every mother can use those pots and it would be nice to have a few of them. I really love the Copper Chef products. I'm gonna purchase some more of their cookware and I wonder if they have a special sale going on.

Original review: Aug. 21, 2018

I've tried other kitchenware, like the Teflon coating, and decided to give Copper Chef a try. The value seemed good and I was very happy with what I bought, so I kept buying more. My first set of Copper Chef was close to two years ago. I bought several different pieces and also bought several sets to give as gifts as well, and the recipients have also enjoyed it. I usually give my friends a skillet with a top. I have one set of friends that only cook only breakfast at home and they love the Copper Chef for their scrambled eggs.

What I like the most is that the cookware is versatile. It works on the induction as well as the regular kind of cooktop. The Copper Chef is magic and the quality of the items I bought is excellent. If people follow the instructions, don’t use sharp instruments and don’t use the Aerosol spray, the cookware clean up very easily. It does what it said. The only thing I disagree with is that on the commercial, the cook doing the demonstration would say that I could cook without any butter, but that would tend to make the food dry so I still melt some butter or oil on it. Aside from that though, everything they said works well.

Original review: Aug. 20, 2018

I love Copper Chef Cookware and the quality is fantastic. Close to three years ago, I bought them for me, my granddaughter, and my son's girlfriend. Then a couple of months ago, there was a deal online where a lot of stuff they had overstocked sold for eight bucks and I placed two different orders. My nieces also wanted stuff and I took orders for everything. I use the Copper Chef Cookware all the time and it cleans up really well. I’ve got the fry baskets with the pans. I had it sitting on my stove and if I’d want to deep fry some fries or shrimp or something. I would just strain the grease and keep it covered, though I do not do that too much anymore since I use the air fryer now. But the bread I made using the loaf pans turned out fabulous. I also used to do the French fries with Copper Chef in the oven and they brown without turning them over.

Hi J G,

Original review: Aug. 19, 2018

I use the Power Air Fryer all the time. I saw it on television and when I talked to a guy where I have coffee in the morning he told me how great it works. I've had my Power Air Fryer for a couple of months now and I bake chicken in it. I’ve fixed zucchini in it and put some ribs in it as well. It works like it’s supposed to. I also got all the accessories with it -- the rotisserie and the thing for French fryers. It was a good purchase.

Hi John,

Original review: Aug. 18, 2018

My granddaughter asked me to get a Copper Chef cookware for her. She just raved about how wonderful it was so I had to try one to see. I've had it for a few months now and so far, the overall quality is nice. I love its easy cleaning feature. My experience has been very good and I would definitely recommend it over Teflon coating.

Hi Patricia,

Original review: Aug. 15, 2018

With the other air fryers, you only put a little bit in a little pan. But with the Power Air Fryer oven, I have three levels that I can put things in and I love the quality of the product. I got it for health reasons and my cholesterol went from 201 to 170 in just a few months. It works well and even my grandchildren can use it. I always had a great experience with my Power Air Fryer.

Original review: Aug. 14, 2018

My daughter and I were talking about the Power Air Fryer oven and we thought it sounded really cool. We both love to cook and anything that makes our life easier is what we’re looking for. We've had the oven for three months and it does everything. My daughter loves her's and she uses it every day and had gotten rid of her toaster oven. I use my Power Air Fryer oven once or twice a week. I really like it but sometimes, I don’t think it cooks as evenly as it should.

Original review: Aug. 13, 2018

We use the Power Air Fryer oven for frying without oil, and we have the layer fryer for smaller things. The quality has been good, so far, and I love the way the rotisserie does the little chicken. It has been a very good experience with the Power Air Fryer oven and I recommend it to my friends.

Original review: Aug. 12, 2018

Copper Chef looks good and I've ordered several times from them. I've been using the cookware for about two years and my favorite has been the pressure cooker. Their items have been holding up well and I love them.

Original review: Aug. 11, 2018

I've had Copper Chef Cookware for two years now. I tried one pan before and bought several other pieces because I really like it. I bought a big square pot with lid, bacon crisper, cookie sheets and some of the cake pans. I bought all kinds and some of it, I haven’t been real happy with. I would never recommend anybody to buy their knives. They're absolute junk. The fryer-type that goes in the oven with the basket-thing on it are good, but the pan that’s underneath, stuff will get burnt onto them and they’ll start to turn a different color over time. That shouldn’t be happening for what you pay for them. But overall, Copper Chef Cookware are good and I’m very satisfied. Nothing sticks to it and it’s the easiest stuff to clean that I’ve ever used. It’s worth it and it’s the best pans I own. That’s my go-to. In fact, it is the best non-stick product I’ve found out there. And even if you get a scratch on it, it doesn’t start peeling off.

Original review: Aug. 10, 2018

The center of pan sticks a lot. I have to spray Pam or make sure center is oil coated. It was great at first but after 30 days or so encounter problem. Non stick technology not working. Worked for a few days, but after a while it is terrible in center of pan. Also when cooking on high, sometimes POWER OFF button won't work. I have to remove plug for wall.

Original review: Aug. 10, 2018

I heard about Copper Chef through QVC. I liked the size and shape of the pans and the fact that I can use the induction anywhere. I've owned them for about a year already, and they are easy to clean. When something burns, it comes right off. I also have the crisping tray, the induction cooker, all the sizes of the square pans, and I have the two rounds pans. I have the egg-things, the bacon crisper, and the baking pan, too. They’re really good. It was worth the investment. Some of my coworkers have it too. They’re good, long-lasting cookware. It has become widely available, like at Sam’s Club, as well.

Original review: Aug. 9, 2018

I saw the Power Air Fryer Oven that a couple of my friends have and I decided that I was ready for one. So, I purchased it over the phone and the representative that I spoke with didn't pressure me but just made the offers that were available and took down my information. I got the Elite model which has extra features and it is a little different from what my friends have. I've had my oven for two months now and so far it has worked well. There was a lot of stuff in the oven that I had to clean up afterwards since the oven isn't self-cleaning, but when I got that done the food tasted good so it was worth it.

Hi Howell,

Thank you for the feedback, we truly appreciate it. We provided some cleaning procedures on the manual of your unit. We recommend you to follow it for easy and safety purpose using the unit.

Please like and follow us on Facebook.

Original review: July 27, 2018

A friend of mine had a Power Air Fryer and then we saw it on TV as well. My wife and I are trying to do the less oil frying since we needed to do a more heart-healthy diet, so we decided to get one. We purchased it directly online and the website was simple and easy to navigate. We've had our air fryer for two months now and we've enjoyed it well, and we use it four times a week. Instead of frying stuff in oil in the pan or a deep fryer, we've been using the air fryer instead. It's less grease and my cholesterol has gotten better. The Power Air Fryer is a good unit and it's worth the money. We had another air fryer brand prior to it, but this brand works way better. It cooks everything a lot more evenly and it fries quickly. It has better quality construction and it's easier to take care of.

Hi Jeff,

Original review: July 26, 2018

How to get a replacement of the Copper Chef 12" Removable Electric Skillet - This item was purchased around Christmas 2017 and worked great until two weeks ago. I noticed a strange smell while cooking in the skillet and found that the electric plug in cord was melting. I immediately turned the product off.

Tristar Products Company Information