4.11/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

A leader in the direct-response industry for over 25 years, Tristar Products has given life to household names such as Genie Bra, Copper Chef Cookware and many more. They are a "one-stop shop" for inventors who want to see their idea brought to life and have a fast-track plan available through their on-site engineers, manufacturers and marketing departments. Products distributed by Tristar are sold internationally and can be found in Walmart, Amazon, Target, QVC and much more. Submit your idea today and become part of the Tristar brand!

A+BBB Rating
View More View More

720 Tristar Products Consumer Reviews and Complaints

View 2 featured reviews
Original review: March 29, 2019

We saw Power Air Fryer on television and I decided to get it. My mother had one of the older models and we liked it. We’ve been using the Power Air Fryer mostly for frying but I did dehydrate in it and I also baked some pie crust. We’re enjoying it fine but not everything was included in the box. Some of the parts were missing such as those for the rotisserie. I talked to the lady and she got them ordered for me. It was right after I got it and I checked it on it the other day. They said it was on backorder.

Hi Sandra,

We check your order here and it appears that it is on back order. We are sorry for the delay. Please allow more time for the items to be delivered. Expect delivery by (U.S.POST OFFICE) on 05/02/19. You will receive an email with the tracking number of the shipment once the order ships.

Original review: March 28, 2019

We had been talking about a fryer, although not the specific brand or model of Tristar Products, but after we watched the infomercial about their Power Air Fryer, it seemed like a good deal and so we purchased it. We've had the product for two months now and we’ve been enjoying it. Mostly, I cook a few different things in it such as hard boiled eggs. We also cook chicken in it and reheat things like leftover pizza. We got the instant pot with the fryer too but I haven't had the opportunity to use it yet. I heard, though, that it's worth trying. Anyway, it's here. As far as quality, the product we got is very well made and seems really good. All the accessories that come with it covers just about everything you do. The price was good too. I would suggest to friends to purchase the Power Air Fryer of Tristar.

Original review: March 27, 2019

I had a co-worker who bought a Power Air Fryer and brought it to work. We tried it and I liked it. At this point, I've had mine for a couple of months and the quality is good. Usually, I just use it for frying. I mainly use it for different types of meat. I set it for the time that's in accordance to the little booklet that was sent with the product and the food is excellent. The Power Air Fryer is excellent. I love it.

Original review: March 26, 2019

My wife likes cooking and I like eating. I got the Power Air Fryer and let her try it. Currently, my wife uses it for a little bit of everything. While it could be cheaper, it does everything other people said it would.

Original review: March 25, 2019

We just recently used the Copper Chef grill and bake mats that I had purchased. You put them on your grill and you’re supposed to be able to do veggies and chicken, and they don’t work. They wouldn’t come clean for anything. The first time we used the grill mat, it worked out fine. We did shrimp with garlic butter, which was so tasty. But the second time we made chicken on it, they didn’t work. They turned black.

Also, Copper Chef says you have to order five items to get them for $8. I was fine with that. You look at what they have to offer and it says they only have the pan with the lid. That was fine. But then, it gets down to where they want you to order the ring on the bottom for working with glass stove. We have a gas stove. I have that piece, but I have cookware to use and most of that does work. While I was ordering, I was led to a screen and I couldn't get out of that screen without purchasing an item. And that was $8 for the pan. Even though it said the only ones that were available were the ones with lids, it was another $8 for the lid. So, instead of paying $8 for the item, you end up paying like twenty-four bucks. And then on top of that, it doesn’t count as three separate pieces. That only counts as one even though you have to order three separate pieces to get the one piece.

It was like bait-and-switch. I ended up spending over $100 between two orders, and I was going to make a third order because I like the one frying pan so much that they didn’t have anymore. I bought the Egg Maker Double Decker, which on TV, they don't show that you gotta stick a little pin in the bottom of the egg in order to get that cooker to work. I’ve gotten a set of two cookie sheets. I had gotten a little frying pan where you can bake and it separates your brownies or whatever you want using the separator thing in the pan. And then on my second purchase, I had bought four of the casserole pans, two small ones and two large ones. I also bought a set of knives and another set of little knives that you can put together and carry in your wallet.

I have spent quite a bit of money with them, and they can’t do a thing for me. They can’t discount something. Otherwise, the cookware is nice. They supposedly have a lifetime guarantee on their pans. And it’s not so much the product that I’m displeased with but it is their customer service and how they mislead the customer into having to buy more stuff in order to get what they were looking for in the first place. They just lost a customer.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Tristar Products?

Original review: March 24, 2019

My husband purchased our Copper Chef cookware. We have some of the products for three years now and quality-wise, it's holding up great. The cost was very good too. He uses the cookware mostly to cook breakfast, and he likes the way it doesn't stick.

Hi Victoria,

We are so happy to hear your experience with the Copper Chef products that you purchased. We highly appreciate your feedback! Please like and follow us on Facebook.

Original review: March 23, 2019

My wife read the reviews about Copper Chef and ordered their products. She uses the cookware and she likes that nothing sticks to them. Her favorite things are the cake pans. They just slide right out. I feel good about the quality of the items, and I can imagine she will be purchasing other Copper Chef products.

Hi Thomas,

We are so happy to hear that your wife love the Copper Chef items she purchased. We highly appreciate your feedback! Please like and follow us on Facebook.

Original review: March 18, 2019

I started with the rotisserie and made a couple of chickens. But the next thing I knew, the rotisserie wasn't working so I had to send it back. They sent me a new one and everything has been fine since. I would like the Power Air Fryer to be a little bigger in size though. I'm trying to eat healthier and eating with the air fryer would be better than deep fried stuffs.

Original review: March 17, 2019

We wanted a healthier way to eat and I'd love to see Power Air Fryer come up with a good cookbook with more smaller meals versus fancier stuff that we don't eat. I've had the Power Air Fryer all this time and we just finally used it the other day. The experience was pretty good though. We're learning how to use it for different meals. It could also be a little bit cheaper though. It was kinda pricey. But still, we love our Power Air Fryer.

Hi Lisa,

We are so happy to hear that you love the product. Please visit our available online recipes on the link below.

You can also use your own recipe guide on the unit and manually set the time and temperature if the recipe is not available on the cooking preset of the unit. Please like and follow us on Facebook.

Original review: March 16, 2019

I used Power Air Fryer Oven once and I used the cooker that came with it, both of them are fabulous. On the day that I got it, I did a roast on the oven and it came out good. It actually came out a little bit dry, but it’s only because I added more temperature to it or more time than I should have. My wife did the red beans and rice with the cooker and it was awesome. So overall, I like it.

Hi George,

We are so happy to hear that you are satisfied with the Power AirFryer unit that you purchased. We highly appreciate your feedback! Please like and follow us on Facebook.

Original review: March 15, 2019

I knew about Power Air Fryer Oven through my daughter. We're trying to eat a little healthier and she loved her fryer. We really like the rotisserie. Our first one quit, and we had to send it back. But they sent another one right away. That process took 10 days. I would tell others to get one.

Original review: March 12, 2019

I recently ordered five items for $8.00 each. I ordered two (2) 9.5 inch square lids and two 9.5 inch square deep pans and was willing to pay an additional $4.00 each to upgrade the pans with induction plates. The items were accepted along with fifth item ordered and I was emailed that the entire order would be shipped in seven (7) to ten (10) business days due to a high volume of orders that had been made. Anyway, I finally got an email that the order was shipped.

Upon reviewing the invoice, I noticed that the two 9.5 inch square pans were cancelled. I ended up receiving two lids but NO pans. I called customer service and gave them my order information along with my email address. The operator said the company would issue return approvals for the lids. That was mid-February and it is now MID-MARCH. I am still awaiting the return slips. I have ended up with two lids but have no use for them because I do not have any pans. SO-O-O-O UNPROFESSIONAL!!! Gregg **.

Original review: March 11, 2019

Your company has an extremely disappointing product and warranty. My Power QuickPot stopped working altogether yesterday. I called and they said the E4 error is total failure. They will not replace it since it's been more than 60 days. I have cheaper kitchen appliances that are 20 plus years old and still working, I take good care of my things. This crappy product worked for 90 days and died. I will be replacing with a better brand.

Original review: March 8, 2019

There are so many options with our Air Fryer oven. We're doing ribs, chicken, rotisserie, we're doing it all. Everything is easy. Also, we got a pressure cooker and the rotisserie and we upgraded everything. The clean up of the items is easy. Everything is just side by side and we can do both of them at the same time.

Hi Jeffrey,

Original review: March 7, 2019

Copper Chef was cheap, so I figured I'd try it. I got one pan and I've had it for two months and it works good. It doesn't stick anything to it. The quality is good overall, and it was a good deal.

Hi Julian,

We are so pleased to hear that you are satisfied with the Copper Chef pan products that you purchased. We highly appreciate your feedback and recommendation! Please like and follow us on Facebook.

Original review: March 6, 2019

My husband got me some Copper Chef cookware for Christmas and I love it. I prefer it since the food tastes better with it. Also, I like that I can use it on top of the stove or in the oven. In fact, I’m using it right now to cook dinner. I love the crisper where I can crisp and that's how I'm doing my chicken right now. I really like that there's air underneath and it bakes all around. Overall, I like all of the items that my husband purchased for me. But he got me an egg maker and I did eggs in it, but it only worked once and then it quit. I just ordered another one. But other than that, the Copper Chef cookware is great and I’ve been buying it for my girls.

Hi Jane,

We are so happy to hear that you are satisfied with the product you purchased. We highly appreciate your feedback! Please like and follow us on Facebook.

Original review: March 5, 2019

I am very angry with Tristar more than the product. I ordered and received the smokeless grill on 1/1/19. Two books were included in this order but were not received. THESE ITEMS ARE STILL INCLUDED IN YOUR INFOMERCIAL! I have called and spoken to 11 different customer service agents who all told me the books were out of stock. The last agent I spoke to on 3/5/19 said the books had been shipped and I would receive them in a few days.

Today I received an email stating order was cancelled because they were out of stock and that I would not be charged. These books were included in original payment. I know I can download these books but I prefer to have the books in hand and they were included in original order! I think you have missed the boat on fulfilling this order. I probably have all the Copper Chef products and have been a huge promoter, but AM VERY DISAPPOINTED in your lack of responsibility in completing this order. Thank you for listening!

Original review: March 5, 2019

My daughter told me about the Copper Chef cookware, so I purchased it. As for the cost, I got in trouble with my wife because we've got too much stuff. But I've used the cookware with the basket thing and it has been okay so far.

Hi Jerome,

Original review: March 4, 2019

My Copper Chef cookware has excellent quality. I heard there was a site on the internet that did the $8, so I bought the last year’s model. I like that the cookware is easy to clean. I would show my friends what I have and give them the website.

Hi Gail,

Original review: March 3, 2019

The Copper Chef has a good quality. I like using the rack where I can put the bacon on and let the grease drain. Then the bacon comes out crispy. I enjoy the cookware and in fact, I ordered some skillets too.

Original review: March 2, 2019

I have the Power Air Fyer oven and I like it. I've cooked fries in it and did it without grease. The quality is good and I recommend it. I also gave an air fryer to my son-in-law for french fries.

Hi Shirley,

Original review: March 1, 2019

Power Air Fryer looked interesting on TV, and we've had it for three months -- it has held up so far. Although we haven’t tried all the features yet, we haven’t found one that we have not liked. We do hash browns, mozzarella sticks, and popcorn chicken with it. We also did a chimichanga last night and it seemed really nice. However, on the packaging, they said microwave and oven, and we tried to make it correspond to that. We’re learning to gauge how long we need to cook food. Nevertheless, everything comes out pretty well.

Hi Allan,

Original review: Feb. 28, 2019

I've had my Copper Chef pans for about a year now and I like them. The quality of the cookware is good as advertised and it has no Teflon on them.

Original review: Feb. 27, 2019

I had a Copper Chef Cookware pot a long time ago and I added to it when I saw it. I liked the price and the quality is fine. It is non-stick but it does stick. I’m not satisfied because I have some that stick less.

Dear Edward,

Thank you for the feedback. We truly appreciate it.

Seasoning your pan also will help extend the life of your nonstick pans. Here are the steps in re-seasoning the pan:

2. Remove from heat and add 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil.
3. Using a paper towel, rub the oil all over the entire INTERIOR surface of the pan.

4. REPEAT each time you wash the cookware in a dishwasher.

Original review: Feb. 26, 2019

The Power Air Fryer does a good job. I mostly cook chicken and steak with it. Also, I like the rotisserie feature of the air fryer. Overall, it's a good product.

Hi Jess,

We are so pleased to hear your feedback about the product! Please like and follow us on Facebook.

Original review: Feb. 25, 2019

My dad had one of the Copper Chef Cookware pans. I used his pan in his house and I liked it. They had a great deal on the infomercial a year and a half ago, and I bought one. I like the non-stick stuff. However, I noticed that the cookware nicks pretty easily. Other than that, I would recommend Copper Chef.

Dear Buyer,

Thank you for recommending Copper Chef Cookware products we highly appreciate it.

4. REPEAT each time you wash the cookware in a dishwasher.

Original review: Feb. 24, 2019

We are very pleased that we bought our Power Air Fryer. We love it. We had a smaller air fryer before, and we liked it, but my husband liked this one because it had more features to it. We cook everything in it from onion to steaks to roasted chicken. We just did not realize that we had to purchase a certain other part to bake a cake in there. And it seems like every time we call, they're out of them. So we've just stopped calling on that. Other than that, the product came at a very reasonable cost and it's of very good quality.

Hi Katherine,

We are so happy to hear that you are satisfied with the product that you purchased. You can visit our Parts and Accessories page for the Power AirFryer Oven, Elite and 360 at https://www.unitycarts.com/PAFO_Parts_PAOPARTTW/cart.aspx. Please like and follow us on Facebook.

Original review: Feb. 22, 2019

I wanted to try Copper Chef's non-stick cookware. I've owned their products for two months now. The products seemed good at first but the non-stick properties don’t last very long at all. After a couple of times using it, the food still sticks to them just like regular cookware does. They weren’t advertised as if I had to recoat them. Its coating is supposed to just last, and it doesn’t. Other than that, the cookware seems to be of solid material and I still use them. I wash them and have to use a little oil in it. They are good quality products, and I just accept them for what they are.

Dear Carl,

We are sorry to hear you are having issues with your order. To avoid the sticking issue of the pan, please be guided to set your cooking temperature into low to medium only as it is the suggested heat setting for most cooking. Pre-heat the pan also for at least 3-5 minutes and make sure it is hot enough before you start cooking.

4. REPEAT each time you wash the cookware in a dishwasher.

Original review: Feb. 20, 2019

I had seen the Power Air Fryer on TV. I had a smaller one and so I went to buy a bigger one at a fair price. So far, I have owned the air fryer for three months and I enjoy using it. I like using it for meat. It doesn't dry the meat out. Also, I like it for baking.

Hi Roberta,

We are so happy to hear that you are satisfied with the product you purchased. We highly appreciate your feedback and recommendation! Please like and follow us on Facebook.

Original review: Feb. 19, 2019

Somehow Tristar managed to sell a "Copper Chef Wonder Cooker" to my nearly senile, nearly 90-year-old mother who can no longer cook. She answers the phone to every scam artist, so maybe that's how they sold it to her. Maybe she saw an infomercial and called them. In any case, once I learned about it, I took the unopened box from her to return. I got the order information from Tristar Products customer service website, TristarCares.com, and called the company. Even though the package was never opened, and I explained the situation, they refused to accept a return. The rep kept yammering about company "policy." I can't remember the last time I encountered a company that would not accept a return of an unused product under any circumstances. It says a lot about the kind of company this is.

Tristar Products Company Information