Get a Quote

2. Homeowners
  3. Cookware Brands

4.3/5 (165 ratings)

About Tristar Products

Tristar Products is a home solution innovator that has established more than ten brands, including Emeril Every Day, PowerFit and Copper Chef. Its products, which include cookware, kitchen appliances, technology and exercise and outdoor equipment, are available on individual brands’ websites and through Amazon.

Tristar Products Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Tristar Products?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Tristar Products, Inc.?

Original review: Sept. 3, 2021

I like my Power AirFryer. However, there are some things that I don't understand about it. I'm getting too old for this fancy stuff. It's a learning experience.

Original review: July 23, 2021

We're well satisfied with the cookware that we got from Tristar. It's kind of chintzy for the money, but it works. We got this chicken the second day, then we put it in there and it came out just as fresh as it can be.

Original review: July 21, 2021

Copper Chef was something I needed. The cookware is of great quality. It cooks evenly and cleans easily. It's durable too and is value for your money.

Original review: July 15, 2021

We like the Power AirFryer Oven but we haven't learned everything and read the book like we're supposed to. It says how it browns stuff, and you're supposed to mist it with oil. We've done that, and stuff won't start to brown. We just gotta get used to it and figure out how to brown stuff. We tried steak, pork chops and some vegetables in it, and they turned out good. It's potatoes and French fries that we can't get off the ground. Other than that, it's fast and we like that. You can put stuff in there, and it doesn't take it long to get done. It's good for pizza. We loved pizza in it. The pizza turned out really good.

Original review: July 14, 2021

The wife uses the Emeril oven and it heats up the house terribly. But it browns things good. As far as the item that I thought we were getting, it was supposed to have a knob control temperature setting, but ours is just an old push button. So, it's all preprogrammed for temperature. And when you shut it off to check something, you got to start all over when you start it back up.

Original review: July 12, 2021

We have four children that still live at home. I needed a big air fryer that I could do multiple things like fried and chicken nuggets. And I liked it. I can do different things at a time, or three things to fry at one time. My kids love egg rolls. They turn out just like you get them at a restaurant. I like the quality of the air fyer. However, I am having a hard time getting accessories for it. I'd like a couple more baking pans, and a couple more of the racks. Other than that, I've recommended it. I have two people that have bought it. I have not used my oven since I got it. I don't need to use my oven anymore. I just use the air fryer. It's quick, easy, Pizzas, it's a snap.

Original review: July 11, 2021

I had been wanting to try the Power Air Fryer Oven. I got one and it didn't take very long for me to get the product. In fact, I got it before they said I would get it. I gave the oven as a gift and recipients love using it. Tristar has very good service and I would order through them again if I am gonna buy something.

Original review: July 10, 2021

I like the toaster oven style and the option to air fry with the Power AirFryer oven. I like to use it in place of my actual oven when I can because it's not using gas and it doesn't heat up the house during summer. The appliance is of good quality and I like it.

Original review: July 9, 2021

I love air frying stuff. My air fryer cooked well and it wasn't a bad deal. But it was a little too bulky for me. My wife doesn't like clutter so I sold the air fryer to my brother and I bought myself a smaller one.

Original review: July 8, 2021

Copper Chef is nonstick and ovenproof. It looked like you could do a lot more with it than the other pans that I had. Since I needed some new pans, I tried the brand. I bought a frying pan and so far, I like it. I've had nothing stuck to it, which is good. I noticed some tarnishing around the top of it but I really haven't used any kind of cleaner to try to get it out other than soap and water. Other than that, I'm happy with the product. I shared it with my daughter-in-law and she was impressed with it. I had told a couple of people about Copper Chef too.

Tristar Products Company Information