It's that easy Request Information
4.02/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

A leader in the direct-response industry for over 25 years, Tristar Products has given life to household names such as Genie Bra, Copper Chef Cookware and many more. They are a "one-stop shop" for inventors who want to see their idea brought to life and have a fast-track plan available through their on-site engineers, manufacturers and marketing departments. Products distributed by Tristar are sold internationally and can be found in Walmart, Amazon, Target, QVC and much more. Submit your idea today and become part of the Tristar brand!

A+BBB Rating
View More View More

686 Tristar Products Consumer Reviews and Complaints

View 2 featured reviews
Original review: Jan. 24, 2019

I cooked chicken in my Power Air Fryer which had a back that I had to pull out. That brought about the biggest disaster ever. I went totally by the recipe though I cooked them longer than they said it. Still, they wings and other parts never turned brown. By the time they turned the color, the inside was burned hard. I told myself that I could not live something that I have to turn over every five minutes. It's no time-saver. Maybe next time, I would have to spritz some oil on the outside of the flour and try cooking it again that way to get the chicken to be a little crispier. Though the size of the Power Air Fryer is okay and it's good for two people, it's unlike the Power Pressure Cooker which is a gem. I make Hungarian goulash with it and I love that pot.

Dear Gisela,

We are sorry to hear you are having issues with your order. You can adjust the screws closer to the middle if needed but never outward towards the ends. NOTE: Make sure roast or chicken is not too large to rotate freely within the oven. Maximum Chicken or Roast, 3.5-4 lb. You can remove the Rotating Mesh Basket at any time while cooking is in progress. During this time, you can flip the contents on the Air Flow Racks if needed to ensure even cooking. Time and temperature will resume where you left off. Make sure roast or chicken is not too large to rotate freely within the Unit. See General Operations in your manual on page 16.

Original review: Jan. 23, 2019

I was looking to start eating healthier and the PowerFryer looked like a quick and easy way for me to cook for myself. When it came in, it’s damaged. There is a piece chipped out of the back of it. I have not yet reached out to the company. As long as it works fine, I’m not too awful worried about it. The oven is simple, quick and easy to use for the one time that I’ve used it. I just have to look for some more recipes. But I’ve enjoyed it thus far.

Original review: Jan. 22, 2019

Ordered the advertised smokeless grill and got something smaller. BAIT AND SWITCH deal. When I call customer service I was told that I would have to pay more for the one advertised. I told them to listen to my call when I ordered the grill and they would hear me tell the customer rep taking my order that I was only interested in the grill that is being advertised for the price that was shown and that I was making a one-time payment. I was not interested in any of the other items that they were trying to sell.

When I got the grill and opened it you could see immediately that it would NOT do the things that they were advertising. There is no way you can butterfly a chicken or put three large pieces of ribs or eight large hamburgers on that grill that they sent me. In the advertising on TV they DO NOT distinguish between grills nor do they say that to get the grill that I am now advertising your cost will be significantly more. Nor do they mention that there is more than one smokeless grill that you can purchase. THEY DO NOT STAND BY THEIR TV ADS!

Original review: Jan. 22, 2019

I like that my Power AirFryer has the glass in its door. I also like how it's faster. Plus, its quality is good. I'd tell friends that they should get one.

Hi Jennifer,

We are so happy to hear that you are satisfied with the product you purchased. We highly appreciate your feedback and recommendation! Please like and follow us on Facebook.

Original review: Jan. 19, 2019

Power AirFryer Oven sounded good but I actually returned it because it was way too big. When I dealt with their customer service for that, I was not pleased at all. When I initially ordered, I asked specifically what their return policy was if I had any issues or just did not like it. I asked if the company paid for returns. I was told that yes, the company did. But when it came to returning it, I had to pay for it and I was not happy about that. So I would never buy anything else. In fact, I said I would never deal with an infomercial anything ever again. I normally always shop everything Amazon. They have solidified. I'm not gonna buy local. I will go through Amazon because they are wonderful to deal with and they stand behind what they sell. This company doesn't. They misled me on the return.

I had also ordered the Quick Pot and I kept that. But there was a piece missing to it so I couldn't use it. It took me three different phone calls speaking with just customer service initially and then asking to speak with supervisors. They would tell me that they were gonna ship the part out and it finally had been over a month. So I called again and told them to just ship me a new Quick Pot. The person looked but none of the supervisors had ever ordered the part. She also said that the part was on back order. They're gonna ship me a new one now and when I boxed my Quick Pot up, they did pay for that. I just dropped it off at FedEx. But I'm not gonna hold my breath as to how long it would take to get the new Quick Pot. It would probably be another month.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Tristar Products?

Original review: Jan. 18, 2019

We've been using our Copper Chef square pans quite a bit and found them to be of great quality. I like my 12-inch deep pan that we use for frying and making goulash and casserole. We put the whole pan in the stove without the lid. We also make chili in it. It works great for that. You can also put them in the oven. And they're easy to clean. We originally used another brand and I've got a lot of them that I haven't even unwrapped yet. But the two Copper Chef pans, we use them all the time. Copper Chef is a good product and you wouldn't go wrong if you bought it.

Original review: Jan. 17, 2019

Copper Chef seemed like something that I would like, and I like the reviews. I also definitely liked the price because I ended up with some of the sale prices. And I've had some Copper Chef. I've gotten a travel mug and different things in the past and I was very happy with them. I like the cookware pieces that I got. I needed the cookie sheet because it's non-stick and I prefer that than to use anything. And then I like the one grilling skillet I got because I like the grilling aspect with no PAM and no grease. I like that I don't have to use anything along with it. It's also healthy that way. So far, I have no issues. I like the quality, the way that it cooks, and the different pieces that you can get. Some of them, you can use for multi-things. I would tell a friend that they need to try it. If anybody doesn't know that does any cooking, I would recommend it to them.

Hi Adele,

We are so pleased to hear that you are satisfied with the Copper Chef pan products that you purchased. We highly appreciate your feedback and recommendation! Please like and follow us on Facebook.

Original review: Jan. 16, 2019

We are on propane out here in the boonies and it’s expensive to have it delivered. We have three 25-gallon tanks and we fill them ourselves. It’s a pain and it’s expensive firing up the oven to reheat and do things. My daughter has a different kind of Air Fryer and I thought it sounded like a good idea. My wife recorded Power Air Fryer's video on the television so I saw their video. I called and they ended up upgrading me to the Elite, which is bigger. We've had the oven for a couple of weeks now and it's been a learning experience.

I would go on the internet, figure out recipes and figure out how to do things. The key is understanding how it works because memorizing all of somebody else’s recipes isn’t what I like. I can’t learn from my daughter either because hers is totally different. Hers is also a toaster and I don’t see whether this would actually toast like a toaster. But I moved our toaster oven to a different place and put this where the toaster was in the kitchen. The reheat is really handy though because it heats things nicely and doesn’t get them soggy like the microwave does. I copied their grilled cheese thing and done that with a deli apple sausage. I cut it in half and reheated it then put it on bread and toasted it like that with cheddar cheese. That was pretty good.

We also did pizza and flat bread in it, and it worked better than in the oven because it wasn’t soggy. It tends to get soggy in the middle with the way we make it. It wasn’t this time because it was on the screen thing and it got heated from the bottom. But in putting the two of them in, I had them done halfway then switched the trays. The trays were kinda close together though and the top tray is kinda tight. it's like the sides of the thing aren’t parallel so it’s tighter at the top than at the bottom. I also had to figure out how to do breaded things correctly. When I got them the first time, it tasted good. Fried chicken tasted okay but it wasn’t crispy enough. But on the next time, I got them crispy. I've had to learn but in having the Power Air Fryer, I haven’t used the stove and the propane anywhere near as much.

Original review: Jan. 15, 2019

I cooked frozen barbecue chicken in 30 minutes with my Tristar cookware. I'm a good cook but that just made it easier. The product got that big screen on there. It's just amazing. It's pretty good technology.

Hi Leonard,

Thank you for sharing your experience with our Power AirFryer Oven. We appreciate it! Please like and follow us on Facebook.

You can view all of our current recipes online and we will be adding more to accommodate your favorite recipes. Here is the link below for you to check it out.

Thank you.

Original review: Jan. 14, 2019

My experience with Copper Chef is great. I was walking on a grocery store and it is there. Then, I saw on the internet that they were eight bucks. I liked that price. I've had my cookware for a little over a month and I've used the baking one, which is fantastic. I love making gravy with bacon grease. I also use the other pot that's like eight inches. They're beautiful. They're better than cast-iron pans. So, I enjoy the ease of the use and the very easy clean-up. I don't have to do any scrubbing. Get Copper Chef.

Original review: Jan. 13, 2019

I’ve had other non-stick cookware, but they broke down after a while. Copper Chef Cookware products are also non-stick, but I can sear meat in these. My mother-in-law got me started with Copper Chef. She’d bought and use it too. I’ve had two different sets, and I had one I got over a year. I’ve got the skillet and a casserole pan. Then I’ve seen the ads, the ones that they got for $8, and I ordered some of them just recently. I like their skillet where I can sear meat, then stick it directly into the oven and finish cooking, and it just cleans up well. The items' quality is good, but I just wish they make the big skillet a little bit bigger. I would also like a bigger and longer casserole pan as well as a smaller one.

We farm and I cook supper for all the employees that work for us. When we’re in the middle of harvest, I take supper out every night to the guys in the field so they get a home-cooked meal every night at work. During harvest, we have more part-time help, truck drivers, and there are as many as 9 people that I deliver meals to. In the spring when we’re planting, I deliver meals to them as well. I like the Copper Chef especially if I sear pork chops because I can stick it directly into the oven after I get done because I like to brown them real good. I also like their egg cooker thing to make hardboiled eggs. The shell peels off of them very easily and they don’t stick to the egg. I recommend Copper Chef.

Original review: Jan. 12, 2019

I received this air fryer for Christmas and have used it almost every day since. I have only used Teflon coated utensils in it. I have placed both pieces in the dishwasher per the instructions. The basket and the piece the basket fits in are rusting because the coating has come off. I would like the basket and bottom piece replaced. I tried to send an email on the Tristar website, but it would not let me send the email.

Original review: Jan. 12, 2019

I’ve been looking for air fryers for about two months and I’ve been doing reviews on them, trying to see which one’s the best. Then when my parents said they had the Power Air Fryer Oven, I waited to get up there and see it. I liked all the stuff it had with the rotisserie and it had more options. It was a little bit more money than the ones I was looking at, but it came with a whole lot more. I just got mine a week ago, and we’ve used it every day. It runs smooth, cooks everything well and does the job when we need it. It’s also easy to clean and holds up well. It would be nice if they could make a bigger one. I purchased the family size and it had the largest capacity I’ve looked at. When cooking French fries and chicken nuggets for a quick dinner for the kids, you gotta run it twice for a bigger family. Other than that, I’ve been recommending it to two of my neighbors that were looking for them.

Original review: Jan. 11, 2019

I bought a Copper Chef knowing how easy it is to clean up. Even if something sits in it, it still cleans up easily. If I use a steel spoon in it, it doesn't seem to scratch it up. It's a good buy at a good price. I love the quality of my Copper Chef.

Hi Helen,

Original review: Jan. 10, 2019

Skillet started to stick after less than 10 times. Returned the skillet 9/15/18 for replacement or refund. They never responded and out of courtesy you think they would. The shipping cost was almost as much as the skillet. I know they received it because I have the tracking number. We re-seasoned again after 4th use but it was still sticking. We bought on Amazon and the seller was Creative Innovators and they said they couldn’t do anything beyond 30 days and we’d have to contact the manufacturer. We contacted Tristar and returned the product and have never heard back.

Original review: Jan. 10, 2019

I like nonstick pans and I gave Copper Chef a whirl. It cleans up really easy. I first bought a 9-inch square fry pan. And then I bought a smaller cake pan with the dividers in it. I also bought a loaf pan and two 9-inch square bacon pans. The only complaint I have is whenever you put the divider parts inside the cake pan, it chips it out in the bottom. But it doesn't seem to affect the cooking part. Other than that, I really like them. I use them for everything. Even when I travel, sometimes I take them with me if I'm gonna be cooking somewhere else.

Hi Judy,

Original review: Jan. 9, 2019

I went online for Copper Chef's buy eight for $8 offer. My husband also bought me some more of their cookware at Menards. Thus far, I've used them plenty of times. I love the rectangular cooker and how it has the lid. I also like that it has the drip-in oil or butter feature. I also love the trays because it has wire mesh on them so I can do bacon and french fries. Alternatively, we use ours for toast. Furthermore, I love their pans with which I don't have to use butter. Instead, I just slip the eggs out and the pans are extremely easy to clean up.

However, my son was skeptical about the cookware. He pointed out that my Calphalon which I loved in the beginning had a surface that feels different. Still, my Teflon worked great when I first got it. We are cooks and he came over, cooked some eggs and eventually bought his own at Menards. Overall, this cookware is the best. Other people should get it.

Original review: Jan. 5, 2019

I saw the Copper Chef Cookware pieces being sold for eight bucks online. It was reasonable. I was looking for something different than what I had and it showed it was good stuff, so I tried it. Then, I bought some more. While I haven't used all the pieces, I like the ones that I have used. I got the baking stuff for it, the crisper, and the frying pans. Nothing sticks. I have told my daughter and my sister that I like my Copper Chef pieces.

Original review: Jan. 4, 2019

I purchased a Power Smokeless Grill on 10/13/18 as a Christmas present. When she set it up to use it would not turn on. She followed the instructions and troubleshooting directions, but it still didn't turn on. I also tried at my house and it still didn't work. I called for a shipping label to return it and was told the warranty had run out and was told I couldn't get a replacement or refund. So I am stuck with a worthless grill and am out what I paid for it. I am very angry with this company and will never buy another product from you.

Original review: Jan. 2, 2019

I’m very dissatisfied with the Power Air Fryer. As a matter of fact, I’ve decided to send it back. I first saw it on TV and it really looked like it was everything that you would want – greaseless frying. So I was really impressed and I ordered it. But my experience has been really negative. First, I tried chicken breast and maybe I should’ve pounded them down more where they would’ve been flatter. But those things rose up and stuck in the top of that fryer. I thought we would never get them out. It was awful. Then I tried rotisserie, to do a chicken. I went by the instructions and did it for 45 minutes but it was raw in the middle. So I was really unhappy with that. I had all the sides ready but the chicken wasn’t ready.

Hi Rose,

We are sorry for having issues with your purchase. You can adjust the screws closer to the middle if needed but never outward towards the ends. NOTE: Make sure roast or chicken is not too large to rotate freely within the oven. Maximum Chicken or Roast, 3.5-4 lb. You can remove the Rotating Mesh Basket at any time while cooking is in progress. During this time, you can flip the contents on the Air Flow Racks if needed to ensure even cooking. Time and temperature will resume where you left off.

However, if you are not satisfied with the product, you can return it back to us for a refund. Please follow the instructions below on how to return the package. Here is the address to ship your return order and remember to include a letter inside that states "I want a refund" and the reason why you want to return it.

Tristar Products Inc.,
500 Returns Road.

Wallingford, CT 06495

To make sure your return is processed quickly, please be sure to include your order number or the original shipping label on your returned package. Or you can send it back in the original packaging just make sure to cover the original shipping label with your return label.

Your RA number is the order number that was emailed to you in your order confirmation. The number starts with 215. Please make sure you include the entire RA number on the outside of the return package.

Here is your order number 2150T-2018-52-447-247. This will serve as your RA number.

Original review: Dec. 29, 2018

My mom has several Copper Chef pieces and then I ordered through Facebook because they had a special for $8 a pan. I've had the cookware for about a month now and I like them. My children can cook in them and I'm not distracted. I would recommend Copper Chef.

Hi Tracie,

We are so happy to hear your feedback! Please like and follow our Facebook page through this link below:

Original review: Dec. 29, 2018

I order and said 4 payments, where they pre authorized my account for $69.99 and so I didn't check my bank again until a week later. They shipped items but looks like they tried charging me for full front. After the pre authorized fall off. I don't have $279.00.

Original review: Dec. 28, 2018

My mom likes the Copper Chef cookware and I wanted to try it. I've got the cookware for a couple weeks now and it's really good so far. I like its nonstick feature. It takes a little bit longer for the pan to heat up, but it's good to go once it's heated up. I like the quality too.

Hi Michelle,

Original review: Dec. 27, 2018

My daughter gave me the Power AirFryer XL for Christmas yesterday. She ordered it from QVC. I read all instructions then plugged it in and turned it on. I immediately knew something was wrong. Something attached to the fan is hitting on the inside of the unit. It’s a very loud metal to metal scraping sound. I turned it off and looked at the book. Troubleshooting can’t help when it’s on the inside. Then I read the warranty. Wow. Let me just say if you get one that’s broken throw it away. It has a 60-day warranty that can’t be transferred.

Ok. So my daughter would have to return it. At her expense. With the receipt. AND send a check for $19.99 and a description of the problem. So basically if you get a piece of junk like I did then you either spend another 30 or 40 dollars and wait for them to tell you if you wasted your time and lost your money. I don’t know what she paid for it but it was a waste of money. Reading the warranty will tell you all you need to know about the integrity of the product and company.

Original review: Dec. 27, 2018

My husband bought me a red copper pan, but it wasn’t good. I have the flat surface, Corningware top stove, and it didn’t sit straight, and I didn’t like it. That sparked him into getting me another one, a different kind. He saw Copper Chef Cookware on TV and he ordered some for me. I had mine from last Christmas and we like it. However, I cook eggs in my one square pan and they stick. Normally, before this, I’ve always used spray, PAM, but the directions say, “Don’t use PAM.” I think I’m going to have to for that pan. I absolutely love my big square one for making sauces and things. I have some cast iron skillets that I use for things like cooking sausage and hamburgers and things like that because I figured that they take it better. I don’t know what happened to the little square one. I might have cooked some pork chops in it and it didn’t like it. I bought the little oven cookie sheet pans and I use it regularly for biscuits, and I love it.

I had one pan that wasn’t great, but I would recommend Copper Chef Cookware. The other pans I have are wonderful. I also bought something that they had on sale for my family. I bought it for my sister and my daughter. You can always get one bad one and I warned them very carefully, “Don’t use the scratchers or anything on it.” I think they’ll enjoy the products.

Original review: Dec. 26, 2018

Copper Chef was part of the infomercial for the Power AirFryer. When I ordered the AirFryer, I got a couple of pans for an additional price. However, I returned the AirFryer and kept the pans. I also ordered several more that came as an advertisement on sale via email. I like the pans. They cook evenly and they work nicely on my NuWave heating plate. One of our most favorite pans is the seven-and-a-half-ounce pan with a lid on it. We use it almost daily. It works fabulously for cooking rice, Pasta Roni and cooking for the two us. It is the perfect size to cook things in.

I have had Copper Chef for eight weeks and we use them every day. I also used it the whole holiday season while I was making cookies and for melting chocolates. I ordered a couple of the round cake pans and I love that it fits an entire box of cake mix in it so I do not have to use two pans on a much big cake. We have also ordered some of the cookie sheets that are very nice. I ordered a 9 x 13 pan too that has dividers and I have used the pan that has the wire rack on it. I made bacon-wrapped meatballs over for Christmas and they all fit in the pan and the drippings dripped through. It was a great little thing to use for that. Moreover, Copper Chef is easy-care pans. They clean up nicely and we enjoy using the cookware. I recommend them to anybody who is interested in using them.

Original review: Dec. 25, 2018

Our daughter and one daughter-in-law each had Copper Chef and they liked it. As a consequence, I tried some and have now gotten a whole bunch. I gave our two daughters-in-law and daughter a bunch for Christmas and we've become a Copper Chef family. We have a camper and the little three-burner stove doesn't cut it when I have to cook for several people. I have an induction thing and the Copper Chef works just as well as with the induction thing as it does with the stove. Plus, the clean up is a breeze.

Some of the recipes that come with it are great and I use some of the recipes every day. I've used Copper Chef every day for about a year and some of them have gotten great work out. And I don't have to use very high heat. It does a fantastic job of cooking eggs. Our favorite to cook on one is chicken cacciatore. The cookie sheets are great and wonderful. I'm about ready to donate my other ones to Goodwill. I also like using the little grill pan that comes with the Wonder Cooker. I tell people that if they like to cook, Copper Chef is great. It is well worth a try.

Hi Maureen,

We are so pleased to hear that you are satisfied with the Copper Chef pan products that you purchased. Thank you for sharing your experience and we highly appreciate your feedback! Please like and follow us on Facebook.

Original review: Dec. 24, 2018

I heard things about the Copper Chef cookware and on Christmas time, I didn't know what to get for my boys and their families. So, I bought them both a set from QVC. One of my sons used it and told me how much he liked it. Then it went on sale and down the price so I bought myself a set as well. Ever since, I've been addicted. I love the cookware. They don't stick and they're easy to wash. They're also pretty and I just really like them.

I use the biggest square pan which they have with that long handle or with two handles like a casserole. I can use it to make wings and I can do all kinds of stuff with it with a basket. Then I have a square skillet that is 9 inches and I use that a lot. But my husband doesn't like the cookware and said that they're too slippery. Other than that, I have also purchased three times on the $8 specials. And now I see a couple more things but I don't need five things, so I haven't ordered anything. I'd tell a friend to order the Copper Chef cookware and I'd tell them about QVC. I'd also send everybody the $8 link so they could see the specials.

Hi Terri,

Original review: Dec. 23, 2018

We have an induction stove, so we thought it was good to buy the Copper Chef cookware. But for the shipping, they were insisting on buying five and that was not consumer-friendly. Also, there is decoloration in some of the cookware. They changed their color after usage and I don't know what to do with that. We have the products for more than a year now. We are not always cooking and the copper color changed to a different color on the griddle and a couple of things we purchased.

Other than that, we experienced very slow heating in the induction stove. The steel griddle we normally use quickly heats up but the ones from Copper Chef take a lot of time for heating. They are heating up but not fast as some other steel thing we normally use and that is a negative point. But overall, their deep griddle is one good. The cookware are also easy to clean up and they're nonstick. Those things are very good and they help. Still, I wouldn't recommend someone else to buy the Copper Chef cookware.

Hi Rajagopal,

We are sorry to hear you are having issues with some of the Copper Chef items that you purchased.

Please provide the information details below for us to check and pull up your order details on file:

-Order number
-Zip code

-The email address you used upon placing the order

Original review: Dec. 22, 2018

Ordered 8 Copper Chef items for advertised price of $8 each. Credit card was charged $64 immediately but didn’t get any feedback for almost two weeks. Finally got a notice that one item was unavailable but the rest would be shipped shortly. Got a notice today that the other 7 items are “unavailable” and would be removed from my order. In other words, my order was cancelled but no info on getting a refund. Stay away from this offer and do not give them your credit card info.

Tristar Products Company Information