It's that easy Request Information
4.12/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

A leader in the direct-response industry for over 25 years, Tristar Products has given life to household names such as Genie Bra, Copper Chef Cookware and many more. They are a "one-stop shop" for inventors who want to see their idea brought to life and have a fast-track plan available through their on-site engineers, manufacturers and marketing departments. Products distributed by Tristar are sold internationally and can be found in Walmart, Amazon, Target, QVC and much more. Submit your idea today and become part of the Tristar brand!

A+BBB Rating
View More View More

649 Tristar Products Consumer Reviews and Complaints

View 2 featured reviews
Original review: Dec. 16, 2018

Last Christmas, my sister-in-law sent me a square pan with a lid and I was really impressed with it. I did pork chops in it. I browned them and then added two cans of mushroom soup and let it simmer. The pan did a great job with no sticking at all on the bottom of it. Then I had gotten online and at Copper Chef's website, I found a lot of the automatic egg thing for boiled eggs and omelets. All that was on sale for eight bucks so I ordered several of those for gifts and for myself. I also hear a lot regarding the Copper Chef online and that’s why I made the purchase. But I have yet to use the little eggy things you put in hot water because I like the automatic. All in all, the quality is good so far. I’m impressed with Copper Chef and I would tell others to go ahead and purchase it as well.

Original review: Dec. 15, 2018

The Power Air Fryer oven is something that helps. I like its overall quality and I like that it is able to reduce or get rid of the food's fat content.

Hi Wayne,

We are so pleased to hear that you are satisfied with the Power AirFryer Oven that you purchased. Thank you for sharing your experience and we highly appreciate your feedback! Please like and follow us on Facebook.

Original review: Dec. 15, 2018

I saw the Copper Chef commercials and said I was gonna buy one pot to see if it does exactly what it's doing on TV, and it did so I bought more of them. I love that I can cook anything in it and they don't stick. I live in Louisiana and we're always cooking big pots of good food. I can make gumbo one day, or the next day, I can make a roast or spaghetti. I can put stuff in the oven like shrimp with corn on the cob and onions and cook it all in there and I don't need to dirty a bunch of other things. I also have the little seven-inch pot which I love and use every day. When my family was working offshore, I didn't need to pull out the big pot and just used that little one. But I would love it if they could come out with a set for people who are living alone and have different types. Overall, it's been a great experience with them and there's no number high enough to grade their quality. I gave my pot to my daughter for Christmas last year when I got mine and she uses hers rather well.

Original review: Dec. 14, 2018

We saw Power Air Fryer on TV and my husband thought it was a good idea. We ordered online and the process was very simple. We've had it for about two months and with the few times I've used it, it seems to do okay. I haven't tried anything complicated on it, just frozen food-type stuff. We used the fryer for one product and it didn’t turn out how I wanted it. It’s new, so I'm still trying to experiment and think of what to do with it.

Original review: Dec. 14, 2018

We don’t eat food dripping with grease. I'd heard my wife on Facebook with her cousin. They live in Texas and he went and bought a Power Air Fryer. He said that he just loved it, and he'd rant and rave about it all the time, so I decided to try one out. My favorite thing so far about it is the jerky. Normally, I would order my jerky. Now, I can make my own and I know exactly what's in it. The French fries work real good in it too. I've fried fish in it as well. I've also fried chicken fingers in it and I haven't had any complaints so far.

I have a little problem with the dishwasher though. I got a nice dishwasher and the screens pretty much stay clean themselves. Whenever I do my jerky, there's really not much residue, but it seemed like the dishwasher has a few problems with getting the grease off that round basket and out of that regular basket itself where it needs to be hand washed. But the overall quality of the product is excellent. I'd rant and rave about it all the time.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Tristar Products?

Original review: Dec. 13, 2018

I saw the Copper Chef Cookware advertised on TV and I wanted to try it. The non-stick feature made me purchase their products. I've owned my cookware for about a year now and everything seems to cook just fine. I also purchased the 10-inch deep dish skillet. The overall quality of the Copper Chef products is great. I'd recommend it.

Original review: Dec. 13, 2018

The capability and the pricing in comparison, Power Air Fryer is the most economical one. Overall, its quality is good. The three racks on it have been my favorite things, but they seem a little bit flimsy to me. I'm generally happy with my Power Air Fryer.

Hi Kevin,

We are so pleased to hear that you are satisfied with the Power AirFryer that you purchased. Thank you for sharing your experience and we highly appreciate your feedback! Please like and follow us on Facebook.

Original review: Dec. 12, 2018

My wife had one Copper Chef skillet and we've had it for about a year and a half. For Christmas, I ordered three sets for my daughters, one for each one of them, and then a set for my wife of skillet, a deep roaster pan, and another deep pan. I had one other small skillet for my wife, but I did notice that it wasn't worth a crap. It's supposed to be a small skillet, but it's barely big to put an egg in. But so far, the quality of the items I purchased is fine. They're pretty good products, and I bought them when they were on sale because otherwise, the price was too high for the product.

Hi Bobby,

Thank you for sharing your feedback. Please like and follow us on Facebook.

Original review: Dec. 12, 2018

My dad, who is a professional cook, recommended the Power Air Fryer to me. I've had a unit for two months now and I'm satisfied with it so far. The keyboard was a little bit confusing at first - what to cook what on, and it could have been simpler, but the fryer gives a different taste to everything I cook. Also, health-wise, it's a good option.

Hi Kevin,

Thank you for sharing your experience with our Power AirFryer. We appreciate it! Please like and follow us on Facebook.

Original review: Dec. 11, 2018

I've had my Power Air Fryer for a month now and so far, I like it and it’s working out real well. It’s very convenient and easy to use. I've cooked pork roast and some chicken, and it does a good job on frying. It's oil and grease free. Power Air Fryer works great.

Original review: Dec. 11, 2018

My favorite thing about the Power Air Fryer is the rotisserie. This is also small and if I wanted anything that was fried, I didn’t have to fry it. It's convenient as well. I clean it and it's so easy. I thought grease would splatter all over the place, but it does not. It's really nice and I love it. I made the pork rotisserie roast with the Bourbon one and they came out really good. I'm really happy with it. But, it would be so much better if they provided a cookbook that gave me more recipes and stuff to cook.

Original review: Dec. 10, 2018

I was trying to stay healthy without adding crap to my food and I've tried the GreenPan and the Teflon but the Teflon flakes into my food. I wanted the Copper Chef pan because it was something non-stick and I was very dissatisfied of other non-stick pans available. Then, I was at a fair and somebody was selling a big-brand name. They were trying to talk me into buying their pan and they said that my copper pans reach into my food while theirs don't. So, being concerned, I started googling that but I didn't come up with anything that gave credence to those statements so I knew they were false.

Copper Chef does as the commercial advertises. They're non-stick and they haven't gotten that baked-on grease like other pans have. I could also put them in the oven and while some of the other pans have 500-degree temp, the Copper Chef pans have an 800-degree temp so I don't have to worry about them becoming damaged in the oven. I've bought the majority of my cookware cheap but I love the quality. I would also tell my friends to try it and see how they like it.

Original review: Dec. 9, 2018

I saw a Copper Chef TV ad and there were things that stood out to me about the product. It’s easy to clean and non-stick, and it cooks easily. Since using it, all the reasons why I bought it has been validated. It hasn't burn anything, too. Also, the price is just about right.

Hi Akinwale,

We are so happy to hear your feedback! Please like and follow our Facebook page through this link below:

Thank you.

Original review: Dec. 8, 2018

When I saw Copper Chef, the price was inviting. It was $8 per piece. I have owned their cookware for three weeks now and I have enjoyed the few pieces that I purchased so much that my husband went back out to a local retailer and purchased some additional pieces. There is one problem that I found, though. The pan has a permanent stain on it and it's weird. It's a small circle that may be because of the chemical makeup or whatever I baked in it. Other than that, I like that things just wipe out off and out of the cookware so easily no matter what it is and whether it’s cooked in or baked.

Hi Sandra,

After each use, fill your Copper Chef pan with hot water and liquid dish detergent. Let this stand until lukewarm and use a sponge or soft cloth to remove any remaining food particles.

Thank you.

Original review: Dec. 7, 2018

We needed some new cookware so we got the whole set of Copper Chef cookware at Sam’s. We've had it for a year now and it works really well. The quality of the products is okay. I like that the cookware cleans up easily and the food doesn't stick. Our experience with Copper Chef was nice and I would tell friends that they're okay.

Hi Larry,

We are so pleased to hear that you are satisfied with the Copper Chef pan products that you purchased. Thank you for sharing your experience and we highly appreciate your feedback! Please like and follow us on Facebook.

Original review: Dec. 6, 2018

My son got me some Copper Chef Cookware for Christmas last year and I love them. I can put them on the stove and I don't have to use any pan spray. If food gets stuck on there, it's so easy to get off to clean. I would like to have some smaller pans though for one or two people. But I have gotten a single serving fry pan which is about five inches across. I also have a three-quart soft pan and a smaller one and I like those. In fact, I already told my brother and his wife to buy the Copper Chef Cookware.

Hi Marilyn,

Original review: Dec. 5, 2018

I've seen Copper Chef's products the past couple of years while Christmas shopping, and I bought some of them. I use them all the time and I like the ease of use and the clean-up. For the price and quality, it can't be beat.

Hi Dixie,

Original review: Dec. 5, 2018

My wife and I are diabetics and the Power Air Fryer oven helps cut down on all of the grease and fat, which was what we were looking for. It would be very convenient to have one since it does about everything. We liked the way the Power Air Fryer oven was set up. It has the trays and the rotisserie. We've only had the oven for two months and my favorite thing about it is clean up. It’s very easy to take care of. I'm very satisfied with the overall quality of the Power Air Fryer. It will cook steak very nicely and I don’t have all the extra oils.

Hi Lonnie,

Original review: Dec. 4, 2018

I liked the price of the Copper Chef products, so I purchased knives and some bakeware, but I thought they were gonna be cheaper. I've had the products for two weeks now and I've tried the knives, but they're not as sharp as I thought they would be. But for the price that I paid, I figured it wasn’t worth the hassle of mailing everything back. I wouldn’t recommend Copper Chef.

Dear Renee,

We are sorry to hear you are having issues with your order. Please remember to return the entire items back to us for us to process a refund. Please follow the return instruction below for you to return your order.

Your RA number is the order number that was emailed to you in your order confirmation. The number starts with 215. Please make sure you include the entire RA number on the outside of the return package.

Your Order Number will serve as your RA Number.

To ensure your return is processed quickly, please include your order number or the original shipping label to your returned package. You can also send it back in the original packaging; just make sure to cover the original shipping label with your return label.

Please include also a letter or a note with your full name, address, the reason for return and a note stating that the return is intended for a refund.

Original review: Dec. 3, 2018

I didn't like Teflon pans because it could only get to a certain temperature and sometimes it's hard to regulate. I also have an allergy towards gas, so I wanted the burner plates and I could cook on them with Copper Chef. Copper Chef seemed like a better company and the things I could do with their cookware made me want to go with them. I like the non-stick and the cookware cleans up really nicely. I love the quality. It is very good. Some of the cookware does slip off around the edges but not very much. The only problem that I've had was with the little pan that you can fix one egg in. The pan fits on the induction burner, but the burner won't turn on.

I have so many different pieces and I absolutely love the little egg cooker. I have three more orders coming in this next week. I also ordered my daughter some. She has had them for a long time and she told me that she ordered a 12-piece set for herself. So she really likes them. I would recommend Copper Chef thoroughly. I have friends that have the Copper Chef and they just loved it, and they ordered more.

Original review: Dec. 2, 2018

I love the first thing that I bought from Copper Chef. It's a basket thing that you put french fries in and put it in the oven, and I bought it for 20 bucks in Walmart. I've placed three orders with Copper Chef so far. I bought the everyday pan, six bread pans, four cookie sheets, a pizza pan, the muffin pan, two different fry pans, and everything with lids. I like that everything just comes off so easily, without any oil or shortening on the cookware. I love it. It's made my Christmas baking a breeze.

Original review: Dec. 1, 2018

I do a lot of cooking and I use a lot of cast iron, but my girl burns a lot of stuff. The Copper Chef pans look good. It’s tough iron-coated pans and they definitely have an advantage to cleaning up. I’ve only had it a couple of weeks but I did go out and got six new pans, so I liked it enough to buy more. I did burn some cheese in it like they did on the commercial to see if that worked and it came right out. I bought a knife sharpener and they said you can sharpen a credit card with it but I can’t get it to sharpen in that thing. I fry just about anything in it. I like frying potatoes in it. It makes it golden and crunchy without sticking to the pan, which is a good deal. Copper Chef does what they claim it does. It’s good, easy to clean up and easy to cook with. Others should go out and buy one too. I like the experience and I’d definitely recommend them.

Original review: Nov. 30, 2018

I bought the PowerAirFryerXL in October for my father's birthday. He fell in love with it after seeing one of the infomercials. I thought it was extremely overpriced but he specifically wanted that one... So I got it. After the second use, the fan stopped working and left the house with a greasy/electric/overheating smell. Basically, that meant do-not-turn-this-back-on-it's-not-working-properly. Fortunately, we were still in the 60 day window (which is short for general warranty issues, btw). We contact customer service, get the return label, ship it off. They receive it within two days. We call in to get a status update. CS Rep 1 verifies they've received it but could give no further details. She was nice despite being unable to help further. She escalated us to her manager to get more details.

CS Rep 2/manager doesn't have notes/information from CS Rep 1 --- their escalation system doesn't have any continuity. This lead to our issue with CS Rep 2/manager. We started from square 1, telling her why we called, our order number, name on account, etc. She got very rude very quickly. She told us that the reason we have no additional information is because my account was in collections for non-payment for 60 days. (I paid in full on day 1 so I knew she was wrong.)

After about 10 minutes of back-and-forth of her rudely accusing us of non-payment/lying and us trying to figure out how to talk to someone that actually knew something relevant to OUR account --- she finally asked for the number again. She acknowledged she had pulled up someone else's account but would not apologize for the mistake or accusations. (I would have thought the different name on the account or address would have indicated to her that she had the wrong account pulled up but that was not the case.)

I get it. I have background in customer service. I have done it for years. Mistakes happen. Issues with products happen. But I can say this has been the worst experience I have had with a GIFT. If it wasn't a GIFT, I would have returned it for my money back and left it at that. A GIFT for an October birthday is now bordering Christmas gift territory since it's still another 7 - 10 business days for shipping, AFTER I receive the tracking order number which is still in the middle of processing since they received the unit yesterday.

Original review: Nov. 30, 2018

So I bought the fryer at Walmart, opened it, start to do the care and find that there was not a rotisserie stand included. Is this supposed to have one? It sure looks like it according to all instructions. With that said, How do I go about getting the rotisserie stand for my fryer? I have not used it yet due to the missing part in case I need to return this product. It’s a shame that I would have to do that.

Original review: Nov. 27, 2018

Copper Chef is the best cookware you could ever have. They are priced fairly and they hold up fine. In the two years that I've had the cookware, I like everything about it. It doesn't stick and it cooks evenly.

Hi Jeniece,

Original review: Nov. 24, 2018

Copper Chef cookware doesn't stick and is easy to work with and clean. I tell my family about it all the time. However, I gave a couple to my son and for some reason, it's getting to the point where they're sticking despite them cooking with them and washing them like they're supposed to. But I love my mine and I would not use anything else. I'd order it again!

Original review: Nov. 21, 2018

I've had my Copper Chef cookware for a couple of years now and so far, they're doing good. I like all the pans I have. In fact, I just got the egg cooker and I love that too. I enjoy them but I've got a couple that are starting to stick a little bit. Still, I'd tell my friends to go and get them.

Original review: Nov. 20, 2018

I really like my Copper Chef cookware. Eric Theiss advertises Copper Chef and when he advertises something, it's useful and good. And so, I bought my first skillet. I own two sizes of skillets. The big one has a lid. I ordered the tall, square one that comes with a French fry basket and a steamer. And I bought three cake pans, a cookie sheet, a crisper, a griddle, and an egg cooker. They're all of decent quality and they're non-stick. The only problem I have is it says you can use metal utensils, and that is not true unless you want scratches on your stuff. Other than that, I really like the ease of cleaning my cookware. It cooks evenly, too. Get Copper Chef. You won't be sorry.

Hi Donna,

We are so happy to hear that you love the items you purchased. We highly appreciate your feedback and recommendation! Please like and follow us on Facebook.

We would also like to add that we do not recommend using metal utensils with any of the Copper Chef pan items to protect the coating of the product. You can verify this information by checking the owners manual of the items you have.

Please let us know if you still have any other questions and concerns.

Original review: Nov. 15, 2018

Just received the product. Opened carton and on top is a letter about arbitration. Don't know if I want to continue and try fryer! Why do I want an item that has a legal disclaimer on top of it. It has made me gun shy. I'm tempted to send back!

Original review: Nov. 14, 2018

I bought a lot of products from Copper Chef, the first one was two years ago. I like the easy clean-up, though you can put it in the dishwasher, I found it doesn't last as long. Because the first one I did, and the finish didn't hold up as well. I love cooking chicken in my cookware, it cooks crispy and it is like an air fryer. I would recommend them.

Hi Randee,

We are so pleased to hear that you are satisfied with the Copper Chef products that you purchased. Thank you for sharing your experience and we highly appreciate your feedback! Please like and follow us on Facebook.

Tristar Products Company Information