Find Medical Alert Systems partners near you
This profile has not been claimed by the company. See reviews below to learn more or submit your own review.
ResponseNow is a medical alert company that manufactures in-home and mobile medical alert systems. Its medical alert devices come equipped with a variety of features, including fall detection and GPS tracking. ResponseNow provides equipment for free with a monitoring plan. The company’s products and services are available nationwide.
Find Medical Alert Systems partners near you
- Cellular and landline monitoring
- Equipment is free with a plan
- GPS and fall detection options
- Fall detection not on every device
- Optional features cost extra
ResponseNow makes affordable monitored medical alert systems. It offers three models, so you can pick the right system for your needs. Just be aware that you’ll need the Belle+ or the in-home system for fall detection.
What is ResponseNow?
ResponeNow is a medical alert company that offers reliable monitoring and products designed to protect older people. It makes a traditional home system and two different on-the-go models. Its mobile monitoring products use AT&T’s cellular network to contact operators during emergencies.
ResponseNow doesn’t charge for its equipment, but it does require a monthly fee for monitoring. You can choose between a monthly, quarterly or annual monitoring plan, though.
How does ResponseNow work?
With ResponseNow, you can choose between three medical alert options:
- In The Home: This traditional, in-home monitoring system is waterproof and includes free spouse monitoring and a free lockbox. Although this option doesn’t work outside, it's ideal for those who spend most of their time at home.
- Belle: A basic mobile medical alert monitor, the Belle has a battery that lasts 30 days on a full charge. The device is waterproof, so you don’t have to worry about ruining it in the rain or the shower.
- Belle+: This option offers additional features, like fall detection and device tracking, for added protection. It’s waterproof, like the original, but its charge only lasts about five days.
All of ResponseNow’s devices feature a built-in two-way speaker and microphone that lets you communicate with an operator at no extra charge. Once you choose a model, you can buy it directly from the company’s website.
After you've purchased your monitoring subscription, ResponseNow sends instructions with the necessary equipment. Its systems also come with a lifetime replacement warranty, which includes battery replacement and equipment repair.
How much does ResponseNow cost?
ResponseNow charges an ongoing rate for its monitoring services, but this rate varies based on the device you choose and how far you pay in advance. Here’s a brief look at the cost of ResponseNow's monitoring devices and their costs:
- In The Home: This option costs $29.95 monthly, but the annual plan only costs $299.40. You can also add several features, like fall detection, but these raise your price. With all the add-ons, the yearly cost for this plan is at least $573, depending on how frequently you pay.
- Belle: This mobile medical alert product costs $39.95 per month, or you can make an annual payment of $419.40. You can also add an extra lockbox or a protection plan. With all the add-ons, the annual cost goes up to at least $514.20, though.
- Belle+: The starting monthly rate for this model is $49.95, and the annual cost is $539.40 without any add-ons. With all the add-ons, the yearly cost goes up to at least $634.20.
ResponseNow also offers a 30-day money-back guarantee for all its medical alert equipment.
- Is the ResponseNow Belle a monitored medical alert system?
- Yes, all of ResponseNow’s systems are monitored.
- How much is monitoring with ResponseNow?
- ResponseNow monitoring is charged through monthly, quarterly or annual plans ranging from $29.95 per month to $539.40 per year.
- Are ResponseNow's medical alert systems waterproof?
- Yes, all ResponseNow alert devices are waterproof.
- Do any of ResponseNow's medical alert systems have cellular coverage?
- Yes, its Belle devices get cellular coverage from AT&T for on-the-go monitoring.
Is ResponseNow worth it?
If you or a loved one is at risk of falling, getting lost or having a medical emergency, ResponseNow’s medical alert devices and services are probably worth the cost. These devices have a number of valuable features, and they can summon help, whether that’s a trusted friend or emergency services, rapidly. Just make sure you budget for all the add-ons you want before deciding if ResponseNow is right for you.
Currently there are no customer reviews.
A link has directed you to this review. Its location on this page may change next time you visit.
ResponseNow Company Information
- Company Name:
- Year Founded:
- 9900 SW Wilshire St #250
- Postal Code:
- United States
You’re signed up
We’ll start sending you the news you need delivered straight to you. We value your privacy. Unsubscribe easily.