ResponseNow is a medical monitoring company that manufactures Belle mobile medical alert systems and in-home monitoring systems. The company’s medical alert devices come equipped with a variety of features, including fall detection services and GPS tracking. Its products and services are available nationwide.
ResponseNow makes affordable medical monitoring and alert systems. It offers three models so you can pick the right system for your needs, though the Belle+ or the in-home system is required for fall detection features.
- Cellular and landline monitoring
- Free equipment
- GPS and fall detection options
- Fall detection only with some plans
- Optional features raise monthly cost
What is ResponseNow?
ResponeNow is a company that offers reliable monitoring and medical alert products designed to protect senior citizens. It makes two different on-the-go models and a traditional home system, and its mobile monitoring products use AT&T’s network to contact operators during emergencies. ResponseNow doesn’t charge for its equipment, and you can choose between a monthly, quarterly or annual monitoring plan.
How does ResponseNow work?
With ResponseNow, you can choose between three medical alert options:
- The Belle: A basic mobile medical alert monitor, The Belle has a battery that lasts 30 days on a full charge. The device is waterproof, so you don’t have to worry about ruining the device in the rain or the shower.
- The Belle+: This option offers additional features like fall detection and device tracking for added protection. It’s waterproof like the original, but its charge lasts only about five days.
- ResponseNow In The Home: This traditional, in-home monitoring system works around the home, is waterproof and includes free spouse monitoring and a free lockbox. Although this option doesn’t work on the go, it's ideal for those confined to the home.
All of ResponseNow’s devices feature a built-in two-way speaker and microphone that let you communicate with an operator at no extra charge. Once you choose a model, you can buy it directly from the website, and after you've purchased your monitoring subscription, ResponseNow sends instructions with the necessary equipment. Its systems come with a lifetime replacement warranty, which includes battery replacement and equipment repair.
How much does ResponseNow cost?
Once you choose your plan, ResponseNow charges its monthly rate for the extent of your agreement (if you select the annual plan, you can save up to $60). Here’s a brief look at the cost of ResponseNow's monitoring devices:
- Belle: This basic mobile medical alert product runs from $39.95 to $514.20 annually. You can pay in monthly installments of $39.95 or make an annual payment of $419.40. You can also add an extra lockbox or a protection plan, which slightly increases the price.
- Belle+: The starting monthly price for this model is $49.95, and the annual cost is $539.00 (up to $586.80 in total costs yearly).
- ResponseNow In The Home: This option runs $29.95 monthly. For the annual plan, it's only $299.40, but you can add several features, like fall detection, that raise the price (potential annual cost: $29.95 to $573.00).
ResponseNow also offers a 30-day money-back guarantee for all its medical alert equipment.
- Is the ResponseNow Belle a monitored medical alert system?
- Yes, ResponseNow’s systems are all monitored.
- How much is monitoring with ResponseNow?
- ResponseNow monitoring is charged through monthly, quarterly or annual plans ranging from $29.95 to $539.00.
- Are ResponseNow's medical alert systems waterproof?
- Yes, all ResponseNow alert devices are waterproof.
- Do any of ResponseNow's medical alert systems have cellular coverage?
- Yes, its Belle devices get cellular coverage from AT&T for on-the-go monitoring.
Is ResponseNow worth it?
ResponseNow is probably worth it if you're looking for an affordable medical alert system for yourself or a loved one. The company offers waterproof product design and flexible plan options, and it charges based on monthly, quarterly or annual pricing and provides equipment free. ResponseNow's systems are also easy to install and come with detailed directions.
Currently there are no customer reviews.
A link has directed you to this review. Its location on this page may change next time you visit.
ResponseNow Company Information
- Company Name:
- Year Founded:
- 9900 SW Wilshire St #250
- Postal Code:
- United States