Consumer Reviews and Complaints

This has save my mother's life twice now. In the second event she had fallen from her walker at night and had significant injuries. In the darkness she could not find the phone that was just two feet away but did push her Bay Alarm button!

Ingrid was the third person we talked to (called three times with questions for my aunt and mother) and she gave us the most complete and careful information. She told us things we didn't even know to ask. She is an outstanding employee!

Omari ** was very helpful, extremely patient, and she provided stellar customer service to update the account and the payment for my mom's account. I appreciate the prompt attention to this matter. Thanks so much for everything! I hope that you have a wonderful day.

Mariah was very helpful and changed the names on my mom's call list. I also had a billing question and she knew the answer to that as well. My mom loves the alarm and feels very secure with it. She has not taken it off since I gave it to her last December.

I have fallen once and the alarm didn't even go off. Thankfully my daughter was here! The day before, my button was laying on the counter so I could get my hair washed and it went off for no reason. It doesn't give me much reassurance that it will actually work when I am alone! I changed to your company from another because you were the number one company! It is just frustrating! Thank you!

Hello. I called to verify the order of calls if my mother, Bettye **'s alarm goes off. The reason I did this is that there was a false alarm earlier this week that triggered an ambulance call. The alarm went off 3 times that morning. My mother talked to someone who talked her through resetting it. Today, the Customer Rep kindly and patiently went through the order of calls and made the adjustment I requested. Very helpful and professional.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Bay Alarm Medical?

Help with circuitry - Mariah told me just what I needed to know in order to safely move the "do not unplug" plug to to a different surge protector and reset my unit. She was also extremely pleasant and made sure I had no physical emergency.

I found Bay Alarm to be extremely responsive and helpful. Everyone I spoke with was knowledgeable, friendly and pleasant. All of my questions were always answered to my satisfaction. Also the hardware is of very high quality. I had some trouble with the initial wireless link up, but the tech people literally walked me through it. After a couple of reboots, we were up and running. I had read very good reviews of this company and knew they were very highly rated. I totally agree.

I had converted the Client Information Form to a word document and inquired if it would be acceptable to the company, once I printed, signed and scanned it. I would then e-mail it to customer service. Mariah ** was very helpful.

The person answering the request seemed very nice and understanding of what I need. I appreciate that very much and will expect the above ordered necklace for the alarm button soon. I wear the necklace/button all the time and it suddenly just fell out of the metal end.

Iliana ** was very diplomatic and thorough. I needed to discuss several issues and research several options and she helped me resolve all of them. My Mom sold her home and is relocating where there is no land line. Iliana gave me a list of land line vendors not compatible which was very useful because if I had gone out and spent $140 on a new OOMA just to find out it was on the unsupported list - it would have wasted a lot of time. She gave me a list of compatible land line vendors and Time Warner was on it or should we say Spectrum.

I spoke with Rachelle ** today to place an order for my mom. Rachelle was awesome in collecting info on my mom's situation, needs and wants. Awesome ordering service. We quickly came to an agreement on products and services and she processed my order very efficiently and completely.

My wife and I are pleased with the service provided by Care Consultant Jessica ** when ordering service from Bay Alarm. Ms. ** was professional, friendly and courteous, and she politely and thoroughly investigated our needs, and explained the services.

Jessica was great. Very polite and professional. Answered my questions efficiently and our medical alert bundle is on the way. I have her direct line in case of any issues. As long as it is easy to set up and works like it should, all should be great. Time will tell.

This is Mary **, Pat ** daughter. Iliana ** was who I talked to about cancelling my mom's medical alert system. Iliana was helpful on how I was to go about returning the system. She was able to confirm the information that I already had from the packaged instructions.

Very pleased with the experience I had with Bay Alarm. I lost my GPS monitor. It was activated by whomever picked it up. Bay Alarm, not being able to contact me right away, had emergency medical personnel sent to the location of the monitor. Very rapid response. I found the device the next morning and advised Bay Alarm. All is well now.

Mariah was quick and efficient in updating the payment reminder for my dad's account. I had called three times previously and the representative told me it was fixed but remained incorrect. Appears that it is fixed now as I received this survey in my email account.

Thanks Tyler for your help today. You were courteous and answered all my questions. It was always so reassuring knowing that Bay Alarm was there should the need arise. I will certainly recommend you to anyone needing an alarm system! Thanks again.

I received excellent service from Bay Alarm Medical. I got the system for my mother. It was easy to set up so I could pay for it and my mom didn't have to do anything. All of the staff I have talked to were friendly and helpful. My mother is very happy with Bay Alarm. She likes it that the pendant is small and it gives her peace of mind to know she can get help if she falls.

Resolution In Progress

Bay Alarm Medical

Hi Dawn - Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We are so sorry for all the confusion on our end. It looks like our warehouse made a mistake in the processing procedure and was not able to return the correct device to our inventory. You should not have been hassled with so much back and forth and we sincerely apologize. We'll give you a call to get everything sorted out. Talk to you soon, Bay Alarm Medical

Original review: May 14, 2017

I need to return a base unit that was wrong. It took 3 calls to finally get my return address label sent to me. After receiving it, I mailed it back. IT WAS RETURNED to me with another label in it to return it. I mailed it again. IT CAME BACK TO ME AGAIN. It was labeled correctly and the address is right. I have now called 2 more times and still no label. I have spent so much time on this one box and it is very frustrating. I now have to call again and see if I can get the label because I keep getting letters saying that I will be charged for the unit. PLEASE HELP ME!

Lucky to find this (Natasha Plush Pillowtop Full Size Mattress) on clearance. The buying experience was easy. Luckily I didn't buy this mattress sight unseen since I got to try it out in a store before buying here. I'm on a very limited budget and was able to buy a top-of-the line mattress at an incredible price. Hopefully it lives up to my expectations. I'm hoping it comes with a low profile foundation since I'm short and have difficulty getting into my current bed with is very uncomfortable latex mattress (hard like a rock). I have a 50/50 chance of getting low profile foundation or so I'm told. :)

Called about sending email with account information and how long it would take to activate system. Was treated very nice and given information that I needed. Thank you. Am very pleased with Bay Alarm Medical so far. Everyone has been very nice and has helped with all my questions.

I acquired the equipment after sustaining a fracture of the femur which limited my mobility in the house to the point that relatives became concerned and urged me to get the equipment in case, as I live alone, I became incapacitated and needed help. It turns out in four months that I have had the equipment it was never necessary for me to use it. Now that I am completely rehabilitated and move freely and travel the equipment is no longer needed. Therefore I am returning it. The equipment is very functional and important in the case of people who have limitations.

Called to speak with customer service today and had wonderful service. Answered my questions and seemed very appreciative of my business. Feels very reassuring to know that my loved one can depend on Bay Medical in the time of an emergency.

I was afraid of getting cold responses since I'm cancelling the service. Turns out I couldn't be more wrong! Tylor is very patient and supportive while helping me through the process. I really appreciate his help! I would totally recommend Bay Alarm Medical to friends and come back again if I need the service again in the future!

Called and quickly got a contact number changed. While I was talking to Ingrid she noticed a possible mistake on the contact sheet and asked me about it. It was indeed a mistake and we were able to correct it quickly. Many people would not have bothered to do more than take the information I was calling in about. She went above and beyond that.

Just a Big-O-THANKS. Wife's Bay Alert Medical system works. The wife had two times she hit the wrist button. And both time the system worked as I was told. Even to the point the Fire, EMS. I was called. And they were able to have rapid response. The fact that I have to work to keep insurance. This unit gives me a bit of peace of mind. Knowing that if need be, she will have help coming and I will know and be on my way to her. I purchased this with the thought that "I hope this will be the worst investment we will ever make." meaning that we would not ever use/need it. Not thinking the peace of mind has almost made us feel like it paid for itself. One of the best choices we have made. Again THANKS!

Needed to delete contact & add a new contact. Deleted John **. Added Robert **. Call Robert first before 911. He is next door and could come before calling 911. Very pleased with my phone call person. Thanks.

I am grateful for Bay Alarm Alert. Each representative that I have spoken to has been very helpful which increases my comfort in wearing the alarm lockets. Wearing this alarm locket also relieves my daughters concern about my safety. Thank you for being there for me.

Ingrid ** was beyond helpful and very professional.. Told us what she would/could do... Did it, then followed up with a phone call and e-mail. Really appreciated the fact that she spoke clearly and we could understand her which is not always the case when calling customer service.

I spoke with Aleisha Hill on Wednesday, May 10, 2017. She not only was able to answer all my questions, but went above and beyond to help me with all the questions I had regarding my father, Neil ** account, **. My father passed away on April 25, 2017 and she was not only professional, but very caring and empathetic to my questions during this difficult time in my life. She is one of the first that I have talked to that has helped make this difficult time in my life a little more bearable.

Because of Aleisha I would most definitely recommend Bay Alarm Medical to everyone I know that is in need of a medical alarm service. I know when the time comes that I am in need of such a service it will be with Bay Medical Alarm. Bay Medical Alarm is very fortunate to have an employee such as Aleisha. She truly is an asset to the company and because of her I know you will continue to grow as business. There are no words to express my gratitude for the excellent service she provided me and the peace of mind she bestowed me.

Bay Alarm Medical Company Profile