Consumer Reviews and Complaints

My Mom had fallen and was unable to get up. She hit her head on the corner of the wall. Since she is on a blood thinner, she bled profusely. Her auto detect necklace saved her life! The doctors said that she would've bleed to death. Thank you Bay Alarm.

Trish was pleasant and answered all my questions. She made it very easy to get the equipment I was interested in. No pressured sales and I appreciated that from her. She gave me the facts and we got the order completed. Thanks for a great experience doing business with Bay Alarm Medical.

Julliene ** was the customer service rep who helped me today to cancel my Mother's service. She was so patient and kind with me, even after I accidentally hung up on her. She made sure I had all the information I needed to return the equipment to the proper address. I hope all of your employees are as awesome as Julliene.

My initial contact, and subsequent order, was taken by Rachelle **. She addressed all of my questions with easy to understand answers and helped me select the appropriate system and accessories for my mother. Obtaining this system will ease our mind and let us know our mothers is just a button away from help at any time.

Our experience with Bay Alarm has been first rate. We had ordered the product for my mother. Any time we had to deal with customer service for a question they were always helpful and willing to go the extra mile. Unfortunately, mom refused to wear the device and we are in the process of returning it but even during that interaction the representative was helpful. Would definitely recommend the company to someone else.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Bay Alarm Medical?

I've called twice to Bay Alarm Medical. The first time was to ask questions about their product and service to supplement the online research I had done and the second time was to ask for assistance in correcting a mistake I made when I placed my order online. Both times I called, I received outstanding customer service. I was very pleased, appreciative and impressed with their knowledge, care, concern and promptness. It's been an outstanding customer service experience.

I called Bay Medical today to get help with the life alert that I recently purchased for my mom. Your customer service rep, Karina helped me with reactivation process. She is very professional, friendly and knowledgeable. Within just a few brief moments she had us reactivated and running! It was nice to see the good support behind your product. She represents your company very well. Thanks Bay Medical!

After reviewing websites and reading review about medical alarm companies, I settled on Bay Alarm for my mother. Over the course of a week, I called back a number of times to have questions answered and services confirmed. Every CSR was pleasant, knowledgeable, and did not try to sell me. They offered suggestions based on their experience and that was much appreciated. I became a customer and over the past 3 weeks as we got my mother set up, my questions were answered with the same friendliness and professionalism. My mother has already had a false alarm and mentioned that the person on the phone was very nice. It is a difficult situation when an elderly parent needs this help. Bay Alarm Medical helped the process for me and my mother.

My land line went out today and won't be fixed until tomorrow. Called your company and service rep didn't know whether I should unplug alarm or not so she had me call the main center which I did. No one ever called me back. Not very happy with this.

My experience with the agent at Bay Alarm was very pleasant. I spoke with Ashley and she was most helpful and enlightening on answering all my questions. After speaking with her, I decided to place an order based upon the peace of mind I had received from her. Thank You Bay Alarm Medical for having such pleasant and knowledgeable staff on hand. Hats off to Ashley!!

Because the monitor is in my office in a pretty sound-proof apt., I have never been able to communicate with you that way. Once when I fell you called me after getting no voice response (good) and once you sent help but didn't call me after getting no voice response (I would have told you I didn't need it; I was up). And at least once the fall detector did not work and I called you.

This company has been awesome for the last few years. It has given my parents independence and me peace of mind. My father passed away last month and now my mom lives alone. Her phone had been off and the company called just to make sure all was well. They are wonderful!!!

Bay Medical has been a godsend to me for several years. The staff is knowledgeable, empathetic and professional (during the few times I've needed to call). And the actual device has always functioned perfectly. Thank you, Bay Medical, for keeping me safe and my family assured!

My mother moved to a new address and I needed to update her address and new phone number information. I called this morning and received fast and prompt service. I did call last night after hours and updated Bay Alarm with the same information. The person I spoke to said I also needed to call again during standard working hours because you will only hold the information given after normal working hours for 30 days. When I called in today during regular hours, you told me you couldn't locate any record of the information I gave last night, so I had to start all over again. Thank You!

We could not have been happier with the service we got today. Pleasant, helpful and courteous as she answered our many questions. We look forward to using the medical alert system. We didn't feel any pressure from the person helping us. Thank you.

We are very pleased with our service. The initial setup information was clear and calling their help number provided us with easy and very courteous information. I used the service once in an emergency. I was so nervous that I was calling 911 also. :( They helped me keep the situation calm and under control until help arrived. My only suggestion would be they answer much quicker when I hit one of our buttons. It just seems like a long time to connect. Thank you.

I purchased this system for my 92 yr old mother and I'm very pleased with it. It was so easy to set up and I was also pleased with the customer service rep that assisted me during installation. Now that my mom has the system I can go to work and not worry so much about her being alone or afraid of her falling and waiting on someone to find her.

I have had no experience to report so far. I do have the peace of mind that I will have aid if the occasion should arise. I will continue to check in to confirm the system is all working according to the plan and do appreciate being able to do that. Thank you very much.

Ordered Fall Protection device and coverage, Jessica was very courteous and helpful. We are glad to be Bay Alarm Medical customers and enjoy the safety and security this service continues to provide our mother! With the ability to customize the notification process, it makes those who need to be notified very efficient.

Extremely satisfied with the information provided over the phone to confirm what I had researched online before ordering. Rachelle was more than helpful, understanding, and pleasant to work with to complete my order for my father's home. Looking forward to the system arriving and for the help from Bay Alarm services in keeping my father safe.

I was very happy with the customer service representative. I did suggest that in the future when a customer is notified of a low battery that you let them know a new device would be sent. People were trying to figure out how to change pendant battery.

Our family has been very pleased with the service from Bay Alarm Medical. Instructions for setting up & operating the equipment was excellent. Response from employees to questions/concerns were answered clearly & efficiently; extremely good communication from employees manning the company telephone line service. Very efficient, effective & professional business. Thank you.

Contacted Bay Alarm in person since the office is just down the street from my work. We were having concerns with a two-year-old box. From the time I made contact with the company I have received nothing but the most caring help from the time I step into the office with multiple employees asking if I have been helped off. If I would like a glass of water your customer service is stellar. Keep up the great work. We did replace the unit and now works great. I hope we never have to use it but it's nice to have since our mom is 95 years and still going strong sharp as a tack. Thank you from her children.

Everyone I have talked to about the Bay Alarm Med system has been very helpful. I have spent a lot of time reviewing the different companies and have been very satisfied that I chose your company for my mother's medical alert system. Everyone I have talked to has been polite, kind and helpful. Thank you very much.

During this emotionally draining time, Trisha was so very helpful, courteous and efficient! No hard sell tactics, which I totally appreciated. We're hoping this will give our family peace of mind knowing our dad living in a rural area has a safer environment. Thank you!

Rachelle ** was knowledgeable about the products and services in my call today (12/27/16). She answered all my questions and helped me to find the right product for my in-laws. She established a very good first impression of Bay Alarm Medical with me. Hopefully, your products and service will maintain that level.

Regretfully it was short lived but we were happy with the service as long as we needed it. Excellent customer service!!! Courteous, helpful, fast... I would, and have already recommended the service to other family and friends. Keep up the good work.

Jessica assisted us with programming manual buttons and answering questions regarding customer information form. She was very polite and patient. She also knew the answer to all questions and provided competent advice. She did a good job.

Your staff member was very helpful. I was very pleased with her service. She answered all my questions in a very professional manner, all customer service persons should be so nice. I would recommend your company so far. I hope that the good service continues.

I accidentally pushed the button and within 1 minute the operator came on. It was an accidental test and worked perfectly! Thanks for peace of mind! This came at a time where unexpected things can happen, especially as I am decorating for the holidays. Thank you!

Bay Alarm Medical Company Profile