Consumer Reviews and Complaints

My Mom had fallen and was unable to get up. She hit her head on the corner of the wall. Since she is on a blood thinner, she bled profusely. Her auto detect necklace saved her life! The doctors said that she would've bleed to death. Thank you Bay Alarm.

I needed to cancel the Medical Alarm Service as I no longer needed it. Bay Alarm Medical was able to change my yearly contract to a monthly contract and refund the balance to my credit card. Thank you very much!

I called to request a receipt for Bay Alarm Medical service for the current year by email. Your rep quickly found our account and I had the receipt in minutes. Great service. I have discovered I also need the prior year's receipt and have sent an email requesting it. I'm sure it will be promptly sent.

Rochelle was very polite and helpful. I had done a ton of research prior to calling Bay Alarm, so I was already armed with many questions. She answered them all like a pro. One reason I called Bay Alarm is because we have Bay Alarm services (2 accounts) with our businesses. Rochelle told me of a discount as we have these other two accounts. That really helped. Thanks.

We had Bay Alarm Medical for 4 years, and it is an excellent medical alert system. The necklaces are lightweight and waterproof, and my Dad wore it all the time. The monitoring station answered immediately when the button was pushed (which it was more than once over the years.) This is a wonderful system. I highly recommend it. Customer Service is also excellent. We only canceled due to the death of my Dad.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Bay Alarm Medical?

I was very pleased with my Bay Alarm experiences. I never had to call for actual help, but many times my husband's button got pushed accidentally and the calls came through to us, so I know if we were in trouble there would have been help coming.

We began our order with an online chat that was quick and helpful. We then received a call. The Agent was very courteous and helpful. We knew what we wanted. She explained process and options well. The order and sign up went very well and was done quickly without being rushed.

Rachelle did an excellent job in explaining the different packages and even added a personal touch to the conversation. She was very friendly and helpful. She even ask about my father in law and hoped he would be feeling better soon.

Prior to selecting Bay Alarm Medical as a home medical monitoring company I completed a comparative analysis of other agencies and this company is very competitive. Rachelle ** was very expedient in her response to my inquiry about Bay Alarm Medical services and very helpful with establishing service!

Have had nothing but a positive experience with the people at Bay Alarm Medical. They have always been kind, considerate and accommodating on explaining how this all works, even with the false alarms which I greatly appreciate and their kindness and patience gives me peace of mind.

I just ordered a Bay Alarm Medical setup for my mother-in-law. It was a wonderful experience starting with my online research to determine what company we wanted to go with. The Bay Alarm Medical site was so much more effective and user-friendly than all of their competitors. Special kudos to the 1-5 minute video library that serves as an FAQ and covers just about any possible subject or question a potential client may have. I also used the online chat feature which led to a very timely callback to actually place the order. All our experiences were first rate. I'm looking forward to a successful partnership with Bay Alarm Medical.

We had a wonderful experience ordering the monitor system for my mother. Everything is so easy and smooth going. I am looking forward to her getting her equipment set up and going. Mom is beginning to feel uncomfortable being alone and this is going to make life much smoother for her.

Trish was pleasant and answered all my questions. She made it very easy to get the equipment I was interested in. No pressured sales and I appreciated that from her. She gave me the facts and we got the order completed. Thanks for a great experience doing business with Bay Alarm Medical.

This company is out to take your money. I have been with them for over 2 years. The main machine started to act up (beeping at random). We called the hotline. They didn't real know what to do. That goes on for a week so my mother said since she is moving in with my sister temporary why don't we just have it disconnect for now. She can re-activate it a year from now when she moves back home.

I called the service number to cancel the service. The rep told me that since I'm 20 days into my new plan, I need to pay the full year amount and send back the equipment. I asked them "shouldnt it be pro-rated?" The rep said no and she was rude. I asked to speak to her manager. The manager came on the phone and she said that is company policy and she can't do ANYTHING about it. I said "NOTHING? REALLY? NOTHING?!" I wish my boss would pay me for the entire year when I only worked for the first 20 days of the year. I think this is NON-Sense! Especially in today service oriented society. I can't believe this!

Yes. You know it. I have spread the words like wildfire to my community. This company is willing to lose not only my mom as a customer FOREVER but all my moms friends (my mother is one of the lead for a senior community club with over 200+ senior members) and of course all my sisters and my friends and coworkers for $250 dollars. I paid the last $250 dollars this company will ever get from me and my families. Bottom Line: Pick another company. BAY ALARM MEDICAL is out to get your $$!!!

Julliene ** was the customer service rep who helped me today to cancel my Mother's service. She was so patient and kind with me, even after I accidentally hung up on her. She made sure I had all the information I needed to return the equipment to the proper address. I hope all of your employees are as awesome as Julliene.

My initial contact, and subsequent order, was taken by Rachelle **. She addressed all of my questions with easy to understand answers and helped me select the appropriate system and accessories for my mother. Obtaining this system will ease our mind and let us know our mothers is just a button away from help at any time.

Our experience with Bay Alarm has been first rate. We had ordered the product for my mother. Any time we had to deal with customer service for a question they were always helpful and willing to go the extra mile. Unfortunately, mom refused to wear the device and we are in the process of returning it but even during that interaction the representative was helpful. Would definitely recommend the company to someone else.

I've called twice to Bay Alarm Medical. The first time was to ask questions about their product and service to supplement the online research I had done and the second time was to ask for assistance in correcting a mistake I made when I placed my order online. Both times I called, I received outstanding customer service. I was very pleased, appreciative and impressed with their knowledge, care, concern and promptness. It's been an outstanding customer service experience.

I called Bay Medical today to get help with the life alert that I recently purchased for my mom. Your customer service rep, Karina helped me with reactivation process. She is very professional, friendly and knowledgeable. Within just a few brief moments she had us reactivated and running! It was nice to see the good support behind your product. She represents your company very well. Thanks Bay Medical!

After reviewing websites and reading review about medical alarm companies, I settled on Bay Alarm for my mother. Over the course of a week, I called back a number of times to have questions answered and services confirmed. Every CSR was pleasant, knowledgeable, and did not try to sell me. They offered suggestions based on their experience and that was much appreciated. I became a customer and over the past 3 weeks as we got my mother set up, my questions were answered with the same friendliness and professionalism. My mother has already had a false alarm and mentioned that the person on the phone was very nice. It is a difficult situation when an elderly parent needs this help. Bay Alarm Medical helped the process for me and my mother.

My land line went out today and won't be fixed until tomorrow. Called your company and service rep didn't know whether I should unplug alarm or not so she had me call the main center which I did. No one ever called me back. Not very happy with this.

My experience with the agent at Bay Alarm was very pleasant. I spoke with Ashley and she was most helpful and enlightening on answering all my questions. After speaking with her, I decided to place an order based upon the peace of mind I had received from her. Thank You Bay Alarm Medical for having such pleasant and knowledgeable staff on hand. Hats off to Ashley!!

Because the monitor is in my office in a pretty sound-proof apt., I have never been able to communicate with you that way. Once when I fell you called me after getting no voice response (good) and once you sent help but didn't call me after getting no voice response (I would have told you I didn't need it; I was up). And at least once the fall detector did not work and I called you.

This company has been awesome for the last few years. It has given my parents independence and me peace of mind. My father passed away last month and now my mom lives alone. Her phone had been off and the company called just to make sure all was well. They are wonderful!!!

Bay Medical has been a godsend to me for several years. The staff is knowledgeable, empathetic and professional (during the few times I've needed to call). And the actual device has always functioned perfectly. Thank you, Bay Medical, for keeping me safe and my family assured!

My mother moved to a new address and I needed to update her address and new phone number information. I called this morning and received fast and prompt service. I did call last night after hours and updated Bay Alarm with the same information. The person I spoke to said I also needed to call again during standard working hours because you will only hold the information given after normal working hours for 30 days. When I called in today during regular hours, you told me you couldn't locate any record of the information I gave last night, so I had to start all over again. Thank You!

We could not have been happier with the service we got today. Pleasant, helpful and courteous as she answered our many questions. We look forward to using the medical alert system. We didn't feel any pressure from the person helping us. Thank you.

We are very pleased with our service. The initial setup information was clear and calling their help number provided us with easy and very courteous information. I used the service once in an emergency. I was so nervous that I was calling 911 also. :( They helped me keep the situation calm and under control until help arrived. My only suggestion would be they answer much quicker when I hit one of our buttons. It just seems like a long time to connect. Thank you.

I purchased this system for my 92 yr old mother and I'm very pleased with it. It was so easy to set up and I was also pleased with the customer service rep that assisted me during installation. Now that my mom has the system I can go to work and not worry so much about her being alone or afraid of her falling and waiting on someone to find her.

I have had no experience to report so far. I do have the peace of mind that I will have aid if the occasion should arise. I will continue to check in to confirm the system is all working according to the plan and do appreciate being able to do that. Thank you very much.

Bay Alarm Medical Company Profile