Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Bay Alarm Medical

Hi Nancye - Thank you so much for taking the time to review us. We are so glad that you are okay and that our dispatch center was able to contact 911 right away every time you needed us. Your kinda feedback has made our day! Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you. Best regards, Bay Alarm Medical

Original review: Feb. 7, 2017

Good day everyone. I want to share with you what a GOOD company Bay Alarm Medical is. And I must say the staff makes the company. I HAVE needed help a few times and they were my life; alerting 911 right away. Also, I have hit my alarm by mistake several times and NEVER has it been a problem. They were just as kind as when I had a true emergency. I say "Thank you" to all from the responders to the office staff. Keep up the good work!!

My daughter handled the order with Rochelle and it was amazing with the patience this woman had. I popped in many times into the conversation but everything stayed professional and pleasant. I thank you very much and look forward to using my device. Have a great weekend.

Rachelle did a great job. She helped me find the right product for my wife. She was concerned that I didn't purchase anything that I didn't need. She made solid recommendations on products that I was not aware. She was professional and courteous at all times.

I had EXCELLENT customer service with my order - Rochelle was pleasant and answered all my questions and walked me through everything. I am excited to get the Life Alert for my mom... Thank you very much for your service.

Bay Alarm Medical

Hi Kathryn - Thank you for your feedback. Rebeca is so happy to hear from you! We are glad that she was able to assist you and take care of your needs. Please let us know if you need anything else. Best, Bay Alarm Medical

Original review: Feb. 15, 2017

Rebeca gets an A plus for her help. She knows her stuff and was a tremendous help in changing our phone to a cellular unit. She took the time and was very patient. She is a rarity in CS anymore. Accolades to her.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Bay Alarm Medical?

Rochelle was extremely helpful -- and wonderful to work with. We are very grateful! She was able to answer all of our questions, give us confidence in the product, was thorough in providing information needed to make our decision.

Best product and best deal to be had on west coast!!! We searched all other types of products, even the alleged name brand, and Bay Alarm monitoring is simply the best product available with the best rates. Staff are professional, courteous, and the process is painless. Things that are very important for the elderly people that rely and or need devices like this.

My Mother's fall detection bracelet has been triggered several times. Each time, the Bay Alarm personnel have been professional, courteous, and pleasant to deal with. I appreciate having this service because it helps to reduce the associated stress of being a caregiver for an elderly parent.

Jessica spoke clearly and pleasantly throughout our conversation, and quickly took care of updating my credit card information. In other words, she did a good job. She is a credit to your organization.

I just wanted to take this opportunity to thank all the Bay Alarm representatives who have assisted me in so many ways since I signed up for this service. I will definitely recommend Bay Medical to my friends and neighbors. My replacement instructions arrived in minutes and in technicolor! I didn't write down the young lady's name but she was very gracious. Thank you so much. I also especially want to thank Rachelle in sales who patiently explained everything to this VERY low tech elderly woman over and over again. I feel very comfortable with Bay Medical and am very glad that I signed up with you.

I had called the other day and talked to a representative and he told me how to run the test. Unfortunately it never worked because the set up was wrong. Today I talked to Omory and she patiently brought me through the steps needed to set my alarm system up. Once my system was hooked up properly, I was able to run the test and that gave me peace of mind. The young lady Omary was excellent and very patient with me. I would like to put in a good word for her.

Bay Alarm Medical

Hi Antonette - Thank you so much for your feedback. We are glad to hear that your experience so far has been pleasant. We also hope the service is not needed for an emergency, but if something does occur we will be there. If you ever have any questions please do not hesitate to reach out to us. Best regards, Bay Alarm Medical

Original review: Feb. 3, 2017

The system was easy to order, install, and test. We are very pleased with the peace of mind this system offers. We bought this system based on good reviews of the product and service. We hope we never need the service to report an emergency, but feel more confident knowing it's in place.

I went to Walmart to shop for my weekly food, etc. on Jan. 21 and came home by taxi and as I was putting the groceries away I heard banging on my door to apartment and doorbell ringing. And I asked who it was. To my surprise it was the paramedics. They asked if I was OK. They had received a call I needed help. I was told they alerted my son. The only thing I could figure out is I may have pressed necklace as it was inside under the shirt I was wearing & I did not know I put pressure against the necklace and I was unaware. I was sorry I made them use their time but appreciate how kind they were. You are a very good company.

I am an EMT and have helped many people who have fallen and not been either get up or call for help and have laid on the floor for hours. My mother-in-law was 86 years old, living alone independently. She was able to care for herself, her house and yard with minimal help. She still was able to drive a car. I wanted her to have a medical alarm and did some research. I found Bay City rates the least expensive at the time, about 3 years ago. I have had to call them a couple times with minor problems or questions and found all the staff very courteous and helpful. If they detected a problem, such as low battery, they would call us.

Unfortunately my mother-in-law had a stroke and fell out of bed and could not get up. She pushed her button. The dispatcher not only called 911, but called several relatives. I cannot say enough good about this company. And although they would not refund me for the remainder of my contract, they would allow me to transfer the service to another person if I wished. I would encourage anyone with an elderly or disabled relative to consider getting a medical alarm and highly recommend Bay Medical Alarm.

Move was made easily thanks to your support crew. They are courteous and helpful on the phone. I have had no problems with the service. My move was made easier because everyone was so helpful. I am please recommend your service to people that I run into that need assistance. Thank you for being here. It makes me so secure while living alone.

I called to set up the unit on behalf of my sister Margaret. Nika answered quickly and pleasantly and introduced herself. She was very helpful and listened to all of my questions. She was extremely helpful in helping me understand the configuration of my modem and phone and data lines. We tested the unit twice just to make sure that everything was working correctly. I was extremely pleased with her service.

Very happy with customer service provided by Rachelle. I called asking about the devices and services offered and Rachelle helped me navigate through the various options. I decided to get the fall detection, GPS, lockbox, and in-home base unit. I feel I will be covered in case of an emergency inside my home or outside.

Bay Alarm Medical

Hi Ann - Thank you so much for sharing your feedback. We truly appreciate your kind words. Please do not hesitate to give us a call should you need our services again. Thank you for allowing us to be there and protect you in case of an emergency. Best wishes, Bay Alarm Medical

Original review: Jan. 31, 2017

I was very pleased with my med alert machine, however, I no longer need it. I spoke with your office this week to let them know I am returning the monitor. I put it in the mail this morning and was told that you should have it by Thursday. Thank you for your service. My contract expired today. In the event I need your help, I will certainly call you. I will also recommend your company. Thanks again.

I obtained your service several months ago for my husband who has Parkinsons Disease and who falls frequently. My husband is now in a care facility so I now live alone. I was pleased with the ease your agents made it to transfer the medical alert system from his to my use.

Change notification - James has been placed on hospice care so I (his wife Nancy) called to have them as the hospice as the first call, as they are totally responsible for all his medical issues.. Halcyon Hospice 706-316-2214. I spoke to a very pleasant lady named Julie who took care of it. On several occasions James has had to push the button on his necklace due to a fall. We really appreciate the quick response from your company getting in touch with the fire department and myself.

It has been a pleasure to have been served by you over these years. You have provided such caring, upright service. You were instrumental, as my mother had fallen, in providing the necessary action to get her help. Your prompt reaction was uncanny. I would never hesitate to refer you and the service. The courtesy I have experienced has been first rate.

The customer service representative handled the questions very well and provided a solution to our concern. We will be contacting them again when the new device arrives. I am Thelma and Robert's daughter and was the one who called the customer service representative.

My mom used your service 1st time on 11/15/2016. I was very impressed. After I came home from hospital, I had noticed that the alarm system was not working. I called your customer service and they walked me thru the steps of getting the machine back up and running. He was so nice. Even though my mom was put in hospital, your service did exactly what I had hoped and your reps are extremely nice. Thank you!!

Thank you, Rachelle. She was very helpful in getting a new account set up for my girlfriend who suffers from Multiple Sclerosis. She explained my options and helped with a refer a friend. It would be nice to have an account login to review my account information and update it. Thanks again to Rachelle.

The initial contact and set up were so quick and easy and I love the peace of mind the service gives me. I love the flexibility of services offered and everyone there has been professional and so helpful. I will gladly recommend to friends. Thank you!

Bay Alarm Medical

Hi there! Thank you for your feedback. We are happy to know that Rachelle was able to assist you as you researched for a medical alert system that was right for your father-in-law. It's always important to us that families choose the company that makes them feel comfortable and safe. Please give us a call if there is anything else we can do for you. Best regards, Bay Alarm Medical

Original review: Jan. 27, 2017

I spoke with Rachelle 3 or 4 times before ordering this service for my father-in-law. She was very helpful and informative; never pushing me to get the order in. We are in the process of getting everything set up, and hope we never have the need to use it.

My mother recently needed your services and it was like a fire drill for us. We learned that our spare key was not accessible in 4 feet of ice and that our call list was of little help. Thank you customer service for helping me make the needed changes. We are so glad to have you there!

Rachelle provided all the info I needed to make an informed decision, and she was very patient and pleasant. She is the reason I chose Bay Alarm over 4 other companies that I researched. In addition to the items I asked, she offered information about the average response rate of 7 seconds, and no other company offered that information. In fact, when I asked, they were a bit hesitant to provide.

From UPS when trying to track shipment: At the request of BAY ALARM MEDICAL, this notice alerts you the following shipment has been cancelled. Did not say why the Shipment was cancelled or what needs to be done to fix the problem.

I called to ask about a medical alert system for my 83 year old mother. Rachelle answered all my questions and was very knowledgeable about the product. I felt like she was being honest and not trying to pressure me into getting something I didn't need. I really appreciate that! I hate sales people that pressure you! A big turnoff. I look forward to using your system. Customer Service is extremely important to me and I feel after speaking with Rachelle that my mom will be in good hands! Thank you.

Bay Alarm Medical Company Profile