Consumer Reviews and Complaints

This system has saved my grandfather numerous times. We have all been so relieved since purchasing! Every over the phone conversation has been very helpful and pleasant as well. Never once had an issue with the system or customer service. LOVE the fall detect option as well.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I have been very pleased with all the agents I have contacted. I have not had the need to use the system but it is easy to test and set up. I hope to never have to use it but feel confident in the protection. I would recommend it to all my friends that are alone.

You have a wonderful product! The help and peace of mind you provide is without words. Your staff was always friendly and extremely helpful even through all our false alarms. I would definitely recommend your company to anyone with older parents that you have any concerns about. Thank you.

I just signed up today for Bay Alarm Medical so I do not yet have an opinion regarding the actual service. However, I called Bay Alarm on two separate occasions to discuss cost and services. I feel fortunate to speak with Rochelle both times. Rochelle is consistently polite and friendly and is upfront about any/all costs associated with Bay Alarm Medical services and equipment. At no time did I feel obligated to purchase or that she was trying to hide costs from me in any way. I am comfortable with my decision to use Bay Alarm for my mother. Thank you.

Have been very happy with your response for my father. He has not had it long but the fall button has saved him a few times already. We currently had to start a 24 hr nurses aid service because he is weak and can't walk. If he gets strong enough, we will use it again.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I asked the representative on the phone for a copy of payments made in 2016 & 2017 (for insurance purposes). Aleisha ** was friendly and professional on the phone. She answered all my questions and gave me exactly what I needed via PDF in an email. Couldn't wish for more. Thank you.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Bay Alarm Medical?

Anthony helped me and was a great listener and provided all the answers to my questions. He was completely familiar with "packages" I could purchase and between the two of us I found the perfect plan for me. Anthony is the BEST!!!

Bay Alarm Medical

Hello Cynthia - Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent experience. We are happy to hear that our customer care representative was able to assist you and provide you with the customer service you deserve. Please let us know if you have any questions about your mother's new button or anything else we can help with. Best regards, Bay Alarm Medical

Original review: July 13, 2017

The customer service person was 100% sensitive to my needs for my Mother. I am returning the wristband and will look forward to receiving the necklace device. Bay Alarm is a service I would recommend to anyone who has the need!

I received excellent customer service today from 2 different representatives. This morning, I chatted with Mariah (online chat) about the maximum number of buttons that can be paired with the same base unit. She provided clear, concise answers to my questions. This afternoon, I called and spoke with Tylor about ordering an additional wrist button and adding the Fall Detection service to my plan. Tylor was very helpful and answered all of my questions.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Jessica was a pleasure to deal with, she was like a breath of fresh air. Explained everything and was patient. Please, see that she gets a raise in pay not to the roof!!! Called and was with a different company. Terrible service. I do hope that you folks will be great. Thank you.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Necklace to go with machine - Checking on necklace for machine without the fall down feature. Returned the one with note according to instructions but did not receive replacement. Necklace was returned on July 1 but as yet no replacement and no contact regarding adjustment in billing. Representative was very polite and said would send one right away.

I am a relatively new customer and so far I am quite pleased. Thank goodness I have not needed your assistance so far but it is very comforting knowing you are just a push away. My family feels more at ease also.

Got medical alert for mom. Jessica ** called me the same day I filled out info. Request form on website, played phone tag a couple of times but no problem on my end with that. When we did speak I found Jessica to be very knowledgeable about product and patient with me regarding my questions. Overall a very good experience and will recommend.

Rebecca assisted me in changing billing from annual to semi-annual status and added USAA discount, which I didn't have previously. She was courteous, knowledgeable and helpful. She explained that new contract would be sent via email and that I should sign and return via email.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

My experience with Jessica was excellent. She answered my questions plus gave important additional information. I chose Bay Alarm based on the reviews, product information and Jessica. I am sure that your product will give my mother-in-law and our family peace of mind.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Service was excellent and very timely. Answered all questions in a friendly but very professional manner. I was most satisfied with the prompt reply to my questions which indicated full knowledge of the product. Submission via email of required documents needed to upgrade account was very quick and easily completed. Very good system.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I contacted Bay Alarm and was assisted by "Rachelle" in setting up my account. She was very knowledgeable about their products, covered all important areas that I needed to consider and answered all of my questions thoroughly. I was left feeling very confident about my choice of Bay Alarm to meet my needs.

Very thorough but succinct set up of the account. Looking forward to the Peace of Mind for an alert system when home alone. Rachelle made it very easy especially for the items needed, the discussion of options and setting up billing.

Called to make sure system was working properly after shutting off power to house. Tylor ** walked us through testing the unit to make sure everything was working properly. Tylor was very professional and courteous. Bay Alarm should be very proud to have an employee like Tylor.

Bay Alarm Medical

Hi there - First and foremost, we hope that your mom is doing well. You made a great decision getting her the Fall Detection in case of another emergency. We are glad our team member was able to assist you in getting this set up for her. Please do not hesitate to give us a call if you need help pairing the new button or testing. Best regards, Bay Alarm Medical

Original review: July 1, 2017

My mother has a Bay Alarm Medical Alert bracelet. She recently had a stroke and was unable to push the button for help. I called to upgrade to a Fall Alert system. The representative could not have been more professional and personable. Appreciative!

I spoke to Rochelle and Rebeca today. They were very helpful and knowledgeable about the Bay Alarm Medical system. My experience ordering the system was excellent. I now have "peace of mind" regarding my parents' security and safety. Hopefully we will never have to use the system.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Mariah handled my request very promptly and politely. She was able to answer all of my questions, she quickly made the adjustments needed on her end, and provided clear guidance about an additional question that had to be handled on my end. She is an outstanding representative of your company!!!

Person I chatted with was very helpful and expedient in helping with my request! We had to change the address on our account because the person who wears the devices moved recently. It was easy to take care of this.

Bay Alarm Medical

Hi James - Thank you for sharing your recent experience. Jessica says your message has made her day! We are lucky to have her on our team and we are glad she was able to assist you and answer all your questions. If you need any assistance with installation, testing, or anything else regarding your system, please feel free to give us a call. Thank you, Bay Alarm Medical

Original review: June 30, 2017

I called Jessica at Bay Medical with several questions concerning setting up an account for my mother. Jessica was very friendly and helpful. She walked me through the steps to complete the ordering process once I was ready. After I had completed the order she made sure that I did not have any further questions. Wonderful Customer Service.

I am very pleased with this system by being so alert. I have had no accidents to have to use the Alert button. I have accidentally hit the alert button a couple of times and the help answered immediately. In fact 3 different people answered.

I just informed her that I would like to test the system and she performed her duties professionally and yet with a lot of friendliness and patience. I was very satisfied with Lliana's performance. I have always found all the staff very professional yet helpful.

We just had questions about our new system and they were answered very efficiently. Thank you. So far all my interaction with Bay Medical has been very satisfactory. You seem to actually care. What a miracle!! I never felt pressured to order something I didn't want or need. Everyone has been very knowledgeable and helpful.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

On 6/28/17 I contacted Bay Alarm Medical Customer Support. Julie ** received my call. She was professional, helpful, obviously customer oriented and from her smooth performance, accustomed to providing outstanding service. I am hearing impaired (deaf is kind of an ugly word for me ;-)) and Julie factored that in to her support, greatly helping the information exchange. Showing initiative, she took some extra research steps which turned out to be of financial benefit to me. As a "first contact" for your organization, her professionalism, knowledge, attitude and customer care are a great asset to Bay Alarm. I would appreciate it if you would convey my thanks to her and enter this in her personal file so she will have permanent recognition. If you have a Corporate spot bonus policy, she is an excellent candidate to receive one. Thank you for your attention to this matter.

Iliana and Shawn/Sean (sp?) were very helpful based on their knowledge, patience, clear communication skills and courtesy. Adam works in the monitoring department/office. He, too, was helpful to us based on the same desirable characteristics cited above.

Added emergency house entry number to file. This was missing so that there was no way for emergency help to enter my house if I pressed my emergency button. This was handled very well by the customer representative. She was courteous and professional.

Aleisha ** helped me resolve a payment issue regarding a checking from my bank. Her follow-up through to resolution was superb, and she handled the situation courteously and professionally. She spoke to my bank and things happened as we discussed and agreed. Well done, Aleisha! Thanks!

Bay Alarm Medical Company Profile