toll free

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Bay Alarm Medical

Hi Margery! Thank so much for your wonderful feedback. It really has made our day to hear how much we have helped you and your mom. Jessica is very glad to hear from you. Please send the best wishes to your mom - we hope that she gets better soon. Best regards, Bay Alarm Medical

Original review: Nov. 15, 2016

I really, really appreciated the service I received yesterday from Jessica **. She was so warm, yet professional. She was an excellent listener and was very nonjudgmental about my cancelling our Bay Alarm Medical plan. Because of her, and the excellent reputation Bay Alarm has, if I have need for it, I will definitely choose Bay Alarm once again. My mom, Marguerite **, has been very ill and someone is here with her 24/7. Thank you for all that you have provided for us. I feel like you all, including Jessica **, have been a part of the family.

Julie took my call and was extremely helpful. Her patience and courtesy in dealing with my inquiry is much appreciated. I think that she deserves a 15 on a scale of 1 to 10. The product is a very good one and works perfectly. I would recommend it to anyone who finds themselves in my situation (recovering from open heart surgery).

The best in the business in regards to helping out with loved ones. Easy sign up and qualified personnel all around. Super customer service and staff. Fair pricing and quality product. All options and issues explained in good order. Thank you.

I recommend Bay Alarm Medical every chance I get. They have been really reliable. If there were any issues with the system, say low batteries, they were always the one to contact us. Whenever my mom pushed her button there was an immediate response and call to action. Thank you Bay Alarm Medical!

My experience dealing with Rachelle ** with your company has been beyond excellent! You have a wonderful representative for your company. You should do whatever you can to keep her. :) Very impressed with her patience, friendliness, knowledge and sense of humor. I'm hard to impress and she blew me away! Good job Rachelle.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Bay Alarm Medical?

Operator was clear and friendly. Took time to walk me through the process of posting down our system and sympathetic to or family's loss. Explained the steps to return our unit and patient with any questions I had. Additional instructions were sent via email immediately. Very smooth process.

Rachelle ** was wonderful in helping me order a life alert system for my mother-in-law. She answered all questions and even anticipated questions that I had not thought of. It was a great experience. I am hoping that the continuing service remains as great as Rachelle's service.

I am very satisfied with the customer service rep, Mariah **, as I believed I mailed the paperwork back to Bay Medical with information for my mother. She had an emergency and the fire dept. had to break the lockbox. I was concerned that I was not contacted in this event, fortunately my mother did not need hospital care at this time. Mariah took the time to update our profile to ensure I would be contacted in future after 911 was contacted. My 92 year old mother has recently declined so that is why we invested in Bay Alarm Medical. It has been a challenging time for both my mother and myself with transitioning to the level of she now needs, especially since I need to work full time. Thank you, Mariah!

Mariah was great. She answered my questions quickly and courteously. I appreciate her help. She seemed well aware of the programs and how to find the information. I appreciate that I did not have to wait on hold for a long time.

Excellent customer service. Very patient and knowledgeable. Stay on the line with me through all the checks and gave me all the info I needed and then some. His professional and kind demeanor made it easy for me to follow his instructions.

Claude's wrist alarm came off and could not be found again. Since he is still in need of your services, we decided to repurchase it. My daughter called it in and we are now awaiting the new alarm so he is not at great a risk as he was before.

Rachelle very helpful, she was knowledgeable about the product, the best ways to utilize the device as well as what we could expect in the form of delivery. She fully explained the process to order and what we needed to do to activate as well as what we needed to do when we received the device. She was very helpful. She answered all of our questions in a professional manner and made us feel confident that we had made the best choice for this very crucial decision for our loved one.

Rachelle ** was very helpful explaining the features of the medical alert system and the various payment options. She also answered all of our questions and repeated any information that we asked again. She was very friendly, helpful, and patient. We have placed an order and feel confident that this system is the right one for our mom.

I called to make sure the new address where my dad's telephone line had been moved to was up-to-date and in your records. Ms. Mariah ** had all of the information already and was very professional and courteous in searching out this information for me. Knowing my Dad is being watched over by a second set of eyes makes it easier for me to work everyday and get a more peaceful rest at night. I appreciate and am most grateful for your services!!!

Rachelle was personable, friendly and informative. She explained the process, made recommendations regarding wrist band and lock box. I was very pleased with her handling of the call. I also called back to request a copy and she returned my call promptly and took care of my requests.

Ordered neck alarm thing - really nice person Rachael, enjoyed making my order. So pleasant. I would hire her if I was still at Nabisco. You are lucky to have her as an employee. Not only pleasant, remembered our first conversation. Now that is sharp. Advised me of all options. Actually had decided on another company until I spoke with her.

Rachelle was courteous, understanding and willing to answer my questions patiently. She would repeat what I did not understand. Her suggestions were most helpful. It was a pleasure to talk with her. Bay Alert Medical would do well to clone her. More words are not necessary to convey the high opinion I am expressing.

Carlos was very knowledgeable concerning the product, and explained everything so that I understood how the contract worked. Believe me that was no small feat!! It would be nice if you could clone him and show other customer service people how it's done!!!

We installed the system, then did the system check, which went well. We checked both necklaces from the far corners of my property. Easy to use for elderly people. Installation needed to be done by my daughter, but testing is simple.

I found your company in an article through a google search. Your company was ranked number 1. Rachel was excellent and answered my questions to my satisfaction. My primary concerns were operating range, ease of use and cost. All 3 seem satisfactory. So far so good.

Bay Medical Alarm provided a great service and the Customer Service is very helpful. Canceling the account was quick and easy after it was no longer needed. The equipment was easy installed and uninstalled. The equipment worked perfectly and the operators were very professional and competent when called upon.

While I was visiting my Mother who lives over 450 miles from my home, I checked your system as well as had some questions regarding battery life. I spoke with four individuals of your company. Each one did an excellent job and was very professional. I am extremely pleased that I chose Bay for the company monitoring my mother who is 91 years young and still living alone. Keep up the great work and God Bless.

Box not working, problem resolved. Rico was very helpful and walked me through process step by step, and problem was resolved. Advised to test least once monthly and use wall outlet and not a power strip.

My Bay station goes back and forth between flashing red and solid green. Mostly it is reading flashing red. This is regardless of the location I put the Bay station at. When I restart it, I get a solid green, sometimes for ten minutes. Inevitably it returns to flashing red. I have used phone service and tested the unit all with positive results. THEN it returns to flashing red.

Closing the account of my Mother, who has moved from her home to an assisted living facility. All was accomplished with ease and was generally a good experience. Bay Alarm served her needs well and we would recommend the service and people who served us to anyone needing any of Bay alarm's services.

Rachelle guided us gently through the ordering process patiently and cheerfully answering all our questions along the way. Have not received the system yet. If it performs as good as your customer service I will have no problem recommending your company to all.

I am writing this review because I received extraordinary service from Ashley **. She was professional, knowledgeable about her products, and also had a fine sense of humor. It was such a pleasure to do business with Ashley. I am looking forward to the arrival of my medical alert system. I would recommend her to anyone looking for a medical alert system.

I am writing this for my dad. The Bay Alarm system was the best thing I done for my dad. He is 93 years old and is still living alone independent due to the Bay system. When I first spoke to him about it, he did not want it. When its arrival he wears it every day. Great price and great service. I have recommended to my friend for their parents. Thank you.

After comparing medical alert systems online, I decided to go with Bay Alarm Medical. I was connected to Carlos and the process could not have been smoother! He was courteous, professional and very knowledgeable! Carlos made this process very easy. I was also surprised at how quickly the process was from start to finish! I hope the product is as good as the customer service I received!

Rachael was quick, professional and happy to answer the many questions I had. No issues! She summarized the operation and features of the equipment and also went over the payment plans to help me sort out what was best for my mother-in-law.

Bay Alarm Medical Company Profile