Call toll free
4.50/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Medical Alert by Connect America, one of the nation’s largest providers of personal emergency response systems, is trusted by hundreds of thousands of customers, hospitals, home healthcare agencies and healthcare professionals nationwide.

With Medical Alert, you get all the benefits of a big business with the heart, personalization and customer service of a small company. One of the first companies of its kind in the market, Medical Alert has always taken a customer-first approach. The company offers a full suite of affordable, easy to use products designed to keep you safe at home and on the go. They also offer Automatic Fall Detection, an invaluable service through which a highly trained emergency response operator is notified of a fall even if a user cannot push the help button. Their products are lightweight, waterproof and completely reliable. Their prices are also extremely affordable, and their customer service is unmatched, making them a great choice for those seeking safety, security and ultimate peace of mind.

With all of that to offer and more, it’s really no surprise Medical Alert has secured an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau, and is the company of choice for customers, caregivers and hospitals alike.

A+BBB Rating
View More View More

832 Medical Alert Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: Oct. 26, 2018

I’m an old senior lady living by myself. I don’t have any family here around in this county. I’ve got to the point where I drive a little. I can drive to the store, go over to our senior center and drive over to church. I felt that I needed Medical Alert. Wearing my bracelet is fine and it doesn't bother me at all. I’d rather wear it than the pendant. It seems like it’s always dangling around and I’m not comfortable with it. I have used my Medical Alert three times. The first time I fell was in the house. I wear the bracelet all the time but I didn’t have it on that late evening. I had to scoot on the floor. I got through the house into my bedroom where my medical alert device was and I pushed the button.

I fell again in the house. I wasn't hurt during the times I fell. But when I fall, I can’t get up and that’s why I scooted on the floor. I wanted to scoot where I could get to something heavy like a big chair. I thought I could pull up but now I couldn’t. The last time that I fell, the man that I had on my emergency contact was gone, so an ambulance was sent out. I was sitting on the floor and the people who came got me up. I was in my bedroom and they sat me on the bed. I felt okay. I wasn't hurt but I have been wearing the bracelet ever since.

Medical Alert's response was fast and I didn’t think about them sending an ambulance. My neighbor who lives just across from me came over to see what was going on and if I was hurt. He noticed that my emergency contact who was supposed to come wasn’t there. He told me that since he lives close, I should put him down as an emergency contact person which I did. I got my pastor down too. He lives close enough that it wouldn’t take him any time to get here.

I feel safer with my Medical Alert. I live in a really safe place, but if I fall, then I have the device to push. However, the part that says trouble on that box in the middle which I call the little yellow light, blinks. I called Medical Alert and they said the battery was dead on my drop pendant. They sent me one but it was the same thing. The little yellow light kept blinking. I called again and the man who answered was nice about it. But he told me that the battery on the device was doing the same thing. He said it was silly how they send things. I said, “Yes, you sent me a bad one, didn’t you?” We got a laugh out of it. I sent the first device back that they sent me because it was still blinking on my box.

Other than that, the Medical Alert is good. If I’m talking to an older person, I'd tell him to get it even if he might have someone with him. If he should fall and get hurt pretty bad, whoever’s with him may not be able to do much to help him. I just hope Medical Alert doesn’t keep going up in price because I just have that one income and I pay for everything here. When you’re on a fixed income, it’s pretty rough sometimes when you’re paying all the bills.

Hi Faye,

Thanks so much for your feedback! I am sorry you fell but glad you are ok.

We are here to keep you protected 24/7. We value our customers and appreciate the time you took to share your experience.

Customer Reviews Manager, Medical Alert

Get expert buying tips about Medical Alert Systems delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Oct. 19, 2018

I was essentially alone even when my husband was alive because he was ill. I wanted a medical alert device for him and I also had one. When my husband died, I sent his back but I kept mine because I need it too because of my age. It’s a securing back up for me because I have had a number of falls. I wear it around my neck all the time except when I have someone in the home. I have caregivers and I have my family here sometimes. So I wouldn't need it then. I would put it aside then as soon as they’d leave, I would put it back on. I have a better feeling when I have that. It’s like having somebody in the house with me.

I had to use the button once for my husband and it was very quick. He had fallen in the shower and I told the Medical Alert people that I needed some help but I didn't wanna leave him to call anybody. So they did it. They called somebody and had the numbers. They sent out an emergency situation for him and they were out here in about 20 minutes because they’re nearby. Aside from that, it had also gone off when I’ve dropped it. But I called them and cancelled it since it was not an accident.

Somebody from Medical Alert called me once though. I have a bracelet and one pendant, but she was trying to sell me another pendant. It was probably because they’re paid from how much they sell. That was the impression I got. She was pressing me just to buy it and saying that I definitely had to have it because it was the latest thing. She gave me the impression that it was much faster acting. I didn't really know I needed that but I got it. Then I realized it wasn't anything different. It was just like my other one. I actually explained it to them when I took it back. I told them that I was a little bit pressed into this situation and that it wasn’t exactly what I thought it would be. Other than that once instance, they've always been very accommodating.

The only problem with the device is you can't have it for a distance. When I get better, I will take walks and I won’t be able to have that security of being able to press it when I’m away from the house, other than in my yard. That’s the only difference that I feel. But by that time, I’m gonna be strong enough anyway to be able to take care of myself because I carry a cellphone with me. Nonetheless, it’s a vey good service and I’d definitely recommend it.

Hi Peggy,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this detailed review. We value our customers and appreciate the time you took to share your experience.

Just as an FYI - we do have a device with GPS for active seniors who spend more time out and about and would like coverage. This one would allow you to go beyond just your own backyard - in fact, you will be protected no matter where you go.

Be sure to contact us if that is something you feel would be a better fit for your lifestyle. In the meantime, thanks for being a valued customer.

Customer Reviews Manager, Medical Alert

Original review: Oct. 7, 2018

I’m 81 years old and I had a problem with my knee for a while. I had knee replacement 20 years ago but nobody wants to replace them again right now so I had a really bad problem with my knee giving away. Then my husband was really ill and I had stress so I had a lot of falls during that period of time. That was why I decided to get Medical Alert. In two years, I had fallen 20 times and four of them required hospitalization. So I really appreciated having Medical Alert. It makes we feel more secure because I know if anything happens, I can press the button and get help. I also live alone and I’m still immobile. I walk with a walker but things happen sometimes.

When my alarm goes off, the Medical Alert people are good about coming on right away and checking on me. They ask about what’s going on, if I've had a fall and if I need help or an ambulance. If there's anything going on and I say yes or if I don't answer, they would notify my family or call an ambulance. My family lives next door. Medical Alert also has a cell phone so they can even call my family on the job. If they can’t get my family, I have a friend that they can call and she can get in touch with whoever she needs to get in touch with.

When the battery ran out on my old one, they sent me a new box and the neckpiece was really sensitive. It was a fall button and I accidentally hit it about 10 times within the first two weeks. It was about to drive me nuts. It’s on a string and pinned on a necklace, and one time, I leaned over and it bumped on the counter. That set it off. Another time, I was sitting in my lift chair and I bumped it. They came on but the box was across the room. By the time I got out of my chairlift and across the room, they had already answered. So it’s very quick. It's probably no more than a minute or two before they’ll come on. Most of the time, it’s been a false alarm and I've always told them that it was an accident and that I had bumped it on something.

But I’ve gotten used to the button now and I’m a little more cautious so I haven’t set it off for a while. My knee is stronger now too, and I haven’t had any falls for two and a half years. But I’ve had Medical Alert for about five years and it has always worked really good for me. I've also recommended it to quite a few of my friends. I told them that it worked and they know it's true because they know all the problems I’ve had.

Hi Barbara,

I am glad to know Medical Alert has been there for you and that you haven't had a fall in 2.5 years. Wonderful!

Thanks so much for your review of our services! We value our customers and appreciate the time you took to share your experience.

Customer Reviews Manager, Medical Alert

Original review: June 2, 2018

I'm living by myself and I have fallen twice already. I used my Medical Alert one time and I was very pleased with the local fire department. Their response time has been wonderful. As a matter of fact, they got here just about as fast as my neighbor from across the street did. I live in a small little town, and I’m not but about four blocks from the fire station. I fell outside coming out of my garage and I was face down on the ground and they came. Two got on my feet and two guys at my shoulders. And I told them that was the first out of body experience I’ve ever had when they picked me up. I’m a happy camper. I’m happy with everything about mine.

I wear mine all the time. Except since I rolled over on it in bed and it went off, and my neighbor came over and woke me up, I decided the best place for it is on my nightstand. And then if I have to get up during the night, I always put it around my neck. I don't take any chances with falling or stumbling. I’m religious with wearing mine. I wear it as though it’s a piece of nice jewelry. I took off my previous device at night when I go to bed, but when I get up out of the bed, I put it back on. When I dropped it, it went off. And that was very comforting because it was supposed to go off when I fall. Medical Alert says, “Test it every month”, but I haven’t tested it. I just have faith and confidence it is going to work, and I’m happy with it.

The device has given me a little more confidence to do things that I might be a little bit reluctant to do. I am in the process of recovering from a stroke and I’m on the walker. So far, I’m not out and around by myself very much. But the only part that I’m really nervous and apprehensive about is, I have four steps coming into my front door. And I’m okay coming up, but I’m very cautious going down. Medical Alert is a partner and it is here with me if I need anybody. My mother also had one when she lived here.

Hi Patsy,

Thanks so much for your feedback! We value our customers and appreciate the time you took to share your experience.

Customer Reviews Manager, Medical Alert

Original review: May 29, 2018

I'm 71 years old, I live alone and I live in a strange neighborhood. Sometimes I'm in area or I'm at a point where I need help in case I do need help. I've used Medical Alert one time on my friend who has fell down and they had to call an ambulance. He didn't have his phone, and I didn't have my phone. But I keep it 'cause I do school walk, if I was walking there. And I go to different places and at least I wanna have something there. I like the service. I just hope I don't have to use it. I check my service every month and the response time has been 5-10 minutes, depending on where the ambulances were located.

However, when my contract expired last March, I ended up having to pay $7700 for my damn teeth out of my pocket 'cause I didn't have dental insurance. They told me that I needed to pay the money upfront. I called them and explained to them, I will pay them $50 a month until I get it down where I could pay it all off. And the rep hung up on me! I tried calling back but they wouldn't answer the phone. They just pushed more buttons because if I'm paying for a service, I expect to be treated with some intelligence.

Then I got sent all over the place trying to get it squared away. "Oh, well, it could be they hadn't gotten it yet." "Well, send me the billing." "Well, we can't get the billing 'cause nobody's there." I was about ready to take all of it. I said, "Who do I send all your equipment back to? 'Cause I don't want to deal with you no more." They just irritated the crap out of me. That lady that I talked to, she ain't got no business being on the phone. She doesn't know anything about public relations. I tried to explain to them, put me on the monthly payment plan. "Well, we haven't gotten it done." Every time I call up I say, "Have you gotten...?" "No, it hasn't been figured out yet." "You might get notices." "You owe this. You owe that." I get phone calls and I'd hang up on them! Nobody could answer my questions. Everybody gave me the runaround.

I talked to the lady that answers the phone on the bill and she calmed me down. She listened to what I said and she took care of business. And so, I said, "Okay. I'll continue." I didn't pay them the $50 every month. And then, when it gets down to a balance I can handle, I will pay it all off and I'd be good for the year. That's all I wanted to do. But trying to get all that stuff done was like pulling teeth out of a tiger.

I'll continue to be a customer, but if I got a problem, I'm sure that I ain't gonna call them up because nobody knows what the hell they're doing. The right hand didn't know what the left hand was doing. That was a complete mess in there. Nobody knew what the heck was going on. It's like they're ignorant. And if they don't know how to treat customers, sure, they get some irate customers, but they ought to be able to take it. Sure, the customers cuss at them, but then just let them get it out and then they can talk to them. Other than that, I'm happy with the service. Everything's now going good and I'm happy. I get my bills and I pay them.

Hi Patsy,

I am sorry you had that frustrating billing experience.

Thanks so much for your review. We value our customers and appreciate the time you took to share your experience.

Customer Reviews Manager, Medical Alert

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Medical Alert?

Original review: May 23, 2019

I live by myself and Medical Alert called me. Having the device, it's a lot easier because I’m out a lot and I have it around my neck all the time when I’m out. The device went off one time and the response time was okay. It's been a perfect experience.

Original review: May 21, 2019

I had an episode of not breathing in the middle of the night, and my son thought I should get a Medical Alert in case I’d have another one. I have it on, and if I need it, it’s there. It has given me confidence. I put it around my neck in the morning and it fits good. The only thing I don't like is the bracelet on the one I use at night. It’s a bugger to get on at night. They should change the band so that it’s easier to put on. But other than that their reps have been okay. When I have a question Medical Alert answers it.

Original review: May 19, 2019

My husband passed away in December and I live alone, so I felt like I needed a Medical Alert. I have to use a walker and I have a balance problem too. I haven't had to use it, but I've bumped it so many times. And their response time is okay, about a minute or two. I feel a lot more secure now that I have it.

Original review: May 18, 2019

When my husband passed away and I was gonna be alone, I decided to get a Medical Alert. Also, I’ve had a problem with falling a few times and I thought it would come in handy if somebody was to break in my house at night. I could use it to get some help. I always have it on my arm when I go to bed at night and I can use the bracelet better if I have to. One time, I walked out to my mailbox and I picked up a garbage can coming back. It got a little windy then the air caught in the can and set me down on the ground. I could not get up to save my life, so I happened to think about my Medical Alert bracelet and that was very pleasing to know that somebody was on their way to get me up. Right away, I heard the sirens coming my way, so they came straight out and lifted me up. I would recommend Medical Alert.

Original review: May 17, 2019

I live by myself and I have three children that thought it’d be advisable to have this Medical Alert device. I’m certainly glad that they convinced me to have it. I wasn’t comfortable with it at first because I never had anything around my neck before, but it’s comfortable. When I take a shower, I lay it right by the door of the shower and that’s the only time that I take it off. Once in the middle of the night, about 2:00 in the morning, I rolled over and I must have set the device off because their people were talking to me and I had a response immediately. They're right away and that's a good thing. I am very pleased with my unit.

Original review: May 16, 2019

I live by myself and I'm 86 years old. My daughter got this Medical Alert just in case I needed help with anything or if something happened. I know it works because not too long ago, my neighbor's cat came in, jumped up on and hit the button on my box. They came right on. I told them that I'm all right and there isn't anything wrong with me. When I go to bed, I just hang the necklace across my bedpost and if something would happen to me at night, I could just reach up and press the button. I'd recommend it to anybody.

Original review: May 15, 2019

I wear my Medical Alert all the time and I don't have any problem. I was 82 when I got it. I’m 86 now, and I live alone because I’m a widow, and it’s as caution to have a life alert. My daughters urged me to get it and I’m glad I did. I call in and check it every month and their staff has been very cooperative. They are knowledgeable and very kind. I would recommend it highly. I do all the time.

Original review: May 13, 2019

Wearing the Medical Alert device is a pain in the neck. When I put my pants on, it gets in the way. It’s just a little bit too long. But it’s something that if you have an emergency, you’re really glad that you have it on. I have accidentally set it off one time. I dropped it or handled it roughly, and I got a call that something was wrong. But I said I was just a little rough with it and the guy said okay.

Original review: May 12, 2019

I’m a high-risk patient and I’ve had a heart attack. I also have diabetes that I’m having trouble controlling and take several medications to try to counter that. One of the doctor’s offices I was going to put me in touch with Medical Alert and since I worry about having another heart attack, I decided to sign up with them. I have the system for a couple of years now and I’ve had very little contact with their reps. But they have been okay.

I was getting plagued a couple of months ago with accidentally setting off the device and I kept trying to find different ways of wearing it so it wouldn’t do it. I found out I had to wear it under my shirt and turn it backwards to try to prevent accidentally bumping of the button. Since I did that, it’s been a lot better now. But one morning around 7:00, I was sleeping and when I rolled over, I set off the device. But I wasn’t aware of it. Then, my daughter came by to visit and was here talking with my fiancée, and the police and fire people showed up. So, I know it works.

I also feel better about having it, especially since I went to the newer one. The first one I got was really more for my wife and unfortunately, she passed away in March. Then I decided I was gonna switch it over and get the mobile one because I’m going all over the place, getting groceries and going to doctor’s appointments. And because I’m going over the hill and doing all that traveling, that made me even more appreciative of taking this thing with me since it follows everywhere. It helps a lot.

Original review: May 11, 2019

I fell and fractured my femur so my family thought it was time for me to have some device for protection. I researched it myself by looking at magazine articles and TV advertisements. Since I belong to AARP, I decided to go with the Medical Alert because the price was right. I have the necklace and the wristband. I take it off when I leave the apartment because I do not have the GPS. The wristband can be sort of bulky but I prefer the it to the necklace. When I was wearing the necklace, I pushed the button by accident and it started, and it was very efficient. It came right on. The people came on the line immediately. Then I had to call the company one time because I needed to go down to the hot tub and I completely forgot that I had the bracelet on. I sorta panicked. I asked them if the heat destroyed the effectiveness of the bracelet. We tested it and it was fine.

The only thing that I don't like in the whole medical alert business is that the fees are so expensive. Every increment protection that you buy, like the GPS, the button that can be installed in the bathroom, the sensor device that can be put in your system, or the protection plan if you break the device are extra payment which I think is terrible. You have to pay $10 or $12 or $15 per feature. The device is costly enough as it is and I’m not gonna pay those a month. But Medical Alert got excellent service.

Original review: May 10, 2019

I’ve fallen quite a bit and it was a big relief that I had a Medical Alert that I could depend on. My sister has the Life Alert too and she’s the one that coaxed me into getting something like this 'cause I was really satisfied. I’m trying to watch myself when I do my own work here at the house. We like to go out and that’s usually when we have our mishaps. We haven’t even tested it yet. We were supposed to tap it and then on the other end, the people would call back. But I’m happy with it and would recommend it to my older friends. They would probably be interested in it.

Original review: May 6, 2019

I have fallen several times and I live by myself, so I thought I needed something like Medical Alert. I’ve accidentally set it off a few times and they've been very nice. My cat stepped on it once sitting on my lap and rolled over one time in bed on it and set it off. They called immediately and I told them that it was just an accident. However, I got a letter from Medical Alert a day before yesterday, saying that I had signed up for a product protection plan, and I don’t remember signing up for that at all. I called Mastercard and they didn’t know how to get a hold of them either. Still, I feel better having Medical Alert and everything’s been fine so far.

Original review: May 5, 2019

My children told me I needed to have a medical alert device and I've been real satisfied with Medical Alert. It works very good and it works perfectly for me. I take them with me when I leave and I have them in the same room with me all the time. I also usually wear something with a pocket so I can carry everything. So it's comfortable. I feel safer and at ease with it. The Medical Alert team was also helpful when I talked to them.

Original review: May 4, 2019

I’m happy with my Medical Alert. I had a situation where I woke up and couldn’t breathe so I pressed the button and they came quickly. This happened twice and the people were wonderful. However, I have problems when I take the button off. It gets caught on my clothes a lot of times and then it starts ringing. I have to tell Medical Alert that there’s no problem. But I’m trying to be careful and other than that, I have no problems. I still wear the button.

Original review: May 3, 2019

We've been with Medical Alert for at least five years now and I’m very happy that my husband and I both have it. It's been all that I had wanted. There were two times when I had to call the paramedics because I was having some chest pain, and that’s about what I had used my Medical Alert for. I had also had issues with falling but I had never used the alert system. I got up on my own and went about my business. Then I had a call one day from the system and they said they would like to update the one I had. That was how we got a new one. I’m a person who does things for herself but I should’ve also used it on times when I didn’t. I’m definitely aware of how it is now.

Original review: May 3, 2019

I had another medical alert device before and they said they were Medical Alert but I don’t think they were because I couldn’t get through to them. I had shingles and I got real sick, but when we tried pushing the button, there was no answer. Then the button went dead and when I tried to call the number I had for them, I kept getting this company, Medical Alert. So I decided I was just gonna get started with Medical Alert. I stopped the other one and got Medical Alert, and I've had no problems whatsoever. These guys care. With the other one, I didn’t feel like they cared if the device worked or not because they wouldn’t even call me.

I know that Medical Alert is there. There would be times I would get down on the floor to get something and I wouldn’t be able to get up. Although I don’t have that problem anymore, I know that if I really have a hard time, Medical Alert is gonna answer right away. In fact, the thing I'm having problems with is if I'm in a place where I go pressed up against something, they call me in. But that shows me that the button is working. That’s the only good thing. And they're right there. With that, I know I'm good and I'm sticking around. I also like Medical Alert because I did that once with the other company and they were cranky. With Medical Alert, I check it out about three times a month and the people there are very good because they put up with me. Medical Alert is wonderful.

Original review: May 2, 2019

My Medical Alert changed my sense of security. I am 75 years old and I live upstairs. I alone live here and if anything would happen, nobody is here with me. So that's why I got my Medical Alert. I just want to have it for security. I thought I would have to get it because you never know what can happen. But when I look at it, I say that if something is gonna happen, it's gonna happen. I wear the one on my wrist and I don't take it off. I wear it to go to work and I sleep with it at night. Sometimes, I will come downstairs and see the light on the button come on. Sometimes I'm at work when it goes off and I would call the home, trying to see if anybody is there. I would ask if they heard the Medical Alert button go off and they would say no. Then sometimes, as I come home from work, somebody might show up at the door and ask me if I'm okay. And whenever I've seen them, they were nice and very good.

Original review: May 2, 2019

A few days after I first got my Medical Alert, they wanted me to get another one in case I hit my head. But I told them I didn’t want another one. I couldn't afford to buy another one either. It would've been more money. Actually, I'm paying the six months up and then after six months, I'm to pay them something a month. The plan I was gonna get on is $24.95 a month. But I feel that I can use my Medical Alert if I need it. I was falling a lot and I had concerns with dizziness. My legs also swell all the time. I visited my doctor last Wednesday and they drained my legs of water. I've also been having trouble with my ears and when I went to the hospital emergency room this past Saturday, they said I have stones in my kidney. I'd also recommend Medical Alert to anyone.

Original review: May 1, 2019

My husband passed away and I was by myself, and the children didn’t want me to stay alone without something. I wear the Medical Alert device on my wrist since I get it tangled up if I wear it around my neck. I feel more secure that I’ve got it on my arm if I should fall. I recommend them to everybody I know.

Original review: May 1, 2019

I had a Jitterbug device before and I didn't like it so I called the insurance company. They said they will arrange it. On the 19th of December, I fell out in the carport. And I'm still suffering from it. I have three fractures in my pelvis. And then my back hurts me pretty bad. I can't do much. I'm on walker. So I figured I needed one. I've been checking and I like Medical Alert. I feel safe and satisfied with it. It's real good. It's okay wearing it. I just have trouble keeping up with it around my neck. I take it off at night and put it around my walker arm by my bed.

Original review: April 30, 2019

I had a serious heart attack which led me to getting a medical alert device from Medical Alert. I wear it and it's very comfortable. With it, I'm able to call someone if something happens. I accidentally set it off and when I did, a policeman came and my daughter called.

Original review: April 29, 2019

The first time I fell, I was putting my lawn tractor in the garden area where I keep it, and I put it in neutral. Then I jumped off and went to open the gate. Somewhere, another had jumped into gear and run over me, both on my legs. I was pinned between the tractor and the gate. I finally got a hold of the tractor and pulled myself up, and then I could open the gate. That time, I hurt my legs. Since then, I have fallen three times. I fell in the backyard mowing the grass and I couldn't get up, so I crawled across the driveway and pulled myself up to my motor home. With Medical Alert, I feel safe in my home with no problem. I got it hanging inside my t-shirt and I don't even notice it's there until I reach up. If I have to use it, all I have to do is reach out and touch it.

Original review: April 28, 2019

Horrible company - stay away. Sold me MobileElite with fall detection, then 'forgot' to include fall detection in package. Added fall detection when called but would only do as another charge to card and send gift card. Fall detection never received 'lost in shipping'. Decided they weren't a trustworthy company and sending unit back, they became very nasty when asked for return shipping and threatened to charge entire quarter even though sold as one month trial and the rest of three months cancellable at any time with unused portion refunded.

Original review: April 28, 2019

I got Medical Alert so that if I need it, I use it. I wear it around my neck and now I worry less because I know it's there whenever I need it.

Original review: April 27, 2019

I was by myself and getting older, and since getting Medical Alert, I feel that I have someone I can call when my child is not here. The device fits very well into my lifestyle and it's good to have.

Medical Alert expert review by Shelley Webb

Be protected anytime, anywhere, even if you can’t push your button. Automatic fall detection and water-resistant technology allow wearers and their loved ones to have peace of mind in any situation.

• 24/7 response center: Support network available at all hours of the day to assist in medical emergencies.

• Stays on the line until help arrives: No matter where you live, a U.S.-based operator will stay on the phone with you until help arrives.

• Easy setup: Simply plug the base unit into a power outlet, then push the button to call for help.

• One monthly price: Basic monitoring equipment comes at no extra cost with no hidden fees, no activation charges and no long-term commitment required.

Profile picture of Shelley Webb
Shelley Webb Senior Products Contributing Editor

Shelley Webb is a registered nurse, geriatric care manager and freelance writer who concentrates on the subjects of eldercare and health.

Medical Alert Company Information