2. Medical Alert Systems

Learn More
Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.42/5
Based on 1,175 ratings submitted in the last year
Limited Time Sale with Purchase!*
*Partner terms and conditions apply.

Medical Alert by Connect America provides comprehensive at-home and on-the-go medical alert systems to keep you safe and independent while living in your own home or community. Their medical alert systems provide 24/7 monitoring and access to emergency response at the push of a button. Each system is available with a Fall Detection Pendant, which can sense a fall and connect you to an operator even if you cannot push your button. Enjoy the independence you love and the security you need knowing that help is always just a button push away.

Medical Alert Call Now Toll Free (800) 852-0856 Learn More
Call Now Toll Free

Medical Alert Reviews

1 featured review
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Medical Alert?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Medical Alert?

Original review: March 25, 2021

I actually bought this for my 85 year old father. I had high hopes after speaking with sales. Unfortunately, the biggest issue was "false" emergencies (sending out a call for help when button wasn't pushed). The company would only state that it must be him pushing the button by mistake. We went for a walk - me pushing his wheelchair (without the pendant). By the time we got back there were several police cars, fire trucks etc at the house because nobody was home to answer the pendant. I guess he has some type of manipulation power to push the button from several blocks away.

Original review: March 24, 2021

My experience with this Medical alert device has literally been life saving and a truly amazing resource to have a a very critical and helpless time for me. As I used this device after I had fallen and being home alone, this was my worst nightmare. I was so relieved to have the medical alert during this time of need and the response time was a miracle. This device enables me to live independently and enjoy my time left here on this beautiful planet free of fear because I can trust my medical alert to provide me with access to the assistance I need during my time of need and nothing can compare to the gift of freedom and access to the help you need when you need it.

Original review: March 23, 2021

I purchased this unit after a fall in the bathtub. I used them when I’ll with COVID-related pneumonia and they were wonderful. False alarms were also handled well. I would highly recommend them.

Original review: March 22, 2021

I've Never used one of these services and am considering Medical Alert as their reputation precedes them. Efficient ease of use.. Response times very fast I would highly recommend their product. Cost is a little pricey would be my only issue.

Original review: March 21, 2021

This company was easy to work with. Easy to understand instructions, nice people. When my dad went into a home, his alert was no longer necessary, and when we called to explain and cancel the service, there were no hassles at all.

Original review: March 19, 2021

Medical alert is ok. Not the best and not the worst. It does its job. Not over the top especially for elderly. This the most important alert for the elderly so I would like this company to improve their items.

Original review: March 18, 2021

I need to get rid of the Medical Alert device because I'm not using it. But I like having it for emergencies.

Original review: March 17, 2021

I've set the device off a couple of times accidentally, but never had to use it so I'm glad for that. I apologized for the problem but Medical Alert was nice. I wear the device around my neck and I work day and night. I feel much more confident because I'm by myself. So, if I fall and can't get up, then, I got to have some help.

Original review: March 16, 2021

Medical Alert's team has been very good with me. It's very comforting to have around 'cause I know if anything happens, I'll just have to push the button and they will come.

Original review: March 15, 2021

Medical Alert gives me confidence that I have it. The device went off five times, accidentally.

Medical Alert Company Information