Accredited Partner

Call Now Toll Free
Get Pricing
Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.61/5

InventHelp helps people patent and market their invention ideas to companies. InventHelp can assist you with pitching your ideas to retailers or obtaining a licensing deal. The company can also refer you to a lawyer for a preliminary patentability search and opinion. Other services include creating videos with 3D renderings and as well as 3D prototype model packages with professional sketching and illustration.

InventHelp Video
InventHelp Call Now Toll Free (888) 683-4332 Get Pricing
Call Now Toll Free

InventHelp Reviews

1 featured review
How do I know I can trust these reviews about InventHelp?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about InventHelp?

Original review: Aug. 24, 2020

I did some research then investigated InventHelp and decided to go with them since they have been doing this for over 35 years. The meeting with the rep went extremely well. I had tons of questions and she was very patient answering them all. I was impressed by her knowledge and the questions she wasn't sure about she found out the answers and got back to me right away. She's been doing a great job keeping us informed throughout the process so far.

Original review: July 26, 2020

Now I appreciate the help and Inventhelp's existence but Why... Why is inventhelp all over the brochure like it’s your show. Lux Arcus is the company name. Faucetless sink is the game. The brochure is Inventhelp's business card. Feels like Inventhelp wont let me grow. Like I may be coming up but Inventhelp is on my shoulders.

Original review: July 20, 2020

It has been nearly 2 years since I decided on contacting INVENTHELP. From the very first meeting to writing this today it has been a wonderful experience, every time I write an e-mail they quickly respond and answer all of my questions. They are the very best.

Original review: July 17, 2020

Pointing me in the right direction to my current attorney has been a huge blessing. I don't even want to think about where I would have ended up without professional guidance from an established and reputable company such as this. Appreciate their generosity!

Original review: July 16, 2020

I came to InventHelp not knowing what to expect. I received professional drawings and a video and I was very pleased with how my invention came to life. I have been pleased with my experience so far and I’m glad I decided to take a chance on something I believe in. Thank you.

Original review: July 11, 2020

After speaking with a few different invention companies I started working with InventHelp at the beginning of the year. My experience with InventHelp has been a good experience so far. The process moved a lot quicker than I expected. Things have been a little slower when Covid-19 started, but I'm still happy with the progress. My rep has been extremely helpful and keeping me updated throughout the process. There are a lot more challenges than I was aware of and I've learned a lot over these past 7 months. I would recommend working with InventHelp.

Original review: July 2, 2020

I came to invent help with my idea several months ago. I was looking for a company that was reputable and who could help me find a company to produce my invention. I have been very satisfied with the level of care and correspondence I have had with InventHelp so far. The representatives have been friendly and easy to speak with regarding my vision for my invention. I'm looking forward to seeing where this may lead moving forward. Thank you.

Original review: June 24, 2020

I set up an appointment with my InventHelp rep and the virtual meeting we had went very well. InventHelp did a great job answering all my questions and concerns as well as letting me know the risks involved. I'm still learning about the invention industry. There's a lot involved with the process and I'm happy to have InventHelp walk me through it.

Original review: May 27, 2020

I've learned a lot from my InventHelp rep. He made me aware of the risks and is helping guide me through the process. I'm happy with my decision to go with InventHelp, I realize that there's only so much they can do on their end. I think some people going into this have unrealistic expectations or just want someone to blame for their failure.

Original review: May 6, 2020

I actually talked to a couple other similar companies first, but they seemed to of "dodged" a lot of my questions. After speaking with the rep at InventHelp they answered all of my questions as to what they can help with and what they can't. They also let me know all the risks upfront, so I decided to move forward with them. Customer service has been top notch so far.

InventHelp Company Information