2. Invention and Patent Services

4.0/5 (333 ratings)

About InventHelp

InventHelp helps people patent and market their invention ideas to companies. InventHelp can assist you with pitching your ideas to retailers or obtaining a licensing deal. The company can also refer you to a lawyer for a preliminary patentability search and opinion. Other services include creating videos with 3D renderings and as well as 3D prototype model packages with professional sketching and illustration.

Pros

• 3D prototyping services
  • Confidentiality agreements
  • More than 60 offices nationwide
  • Patent referrals

Cons

• No legal services
  • No pricing information

Bottom Line

InventHelp creates 3D prototyping and animation for your invention. It helps you market your idea to companies and find an attorney if you need a patent. The company has local offices throughout the U.S.

InventHelp Reviews

1 featured review
How do I know I can trust these reviews about InventHelp?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about InventHelp?

Original review: May 6, 2021

I don't give out compliments unless they're true and people deserve them. Invent Help definitely deserves the highest praise as far as I'm concerned. Knowledgeable, helpful, courteous, are just a few traits I can list off top of my head when I think of Invent Help.

Original review: Nov. 16, 2020

I am using InventHelp for the first time. The team at InventHelp has provided exceptional service for my invention. Everyone is engaged and responsive. I have chosen the full service to get from idea, to patents, to prototyping and marketing. I am very pleased with entire process and strongly recommend InventHelp to anyone who has a good idea and who wants to give it the best chance for success. NC.

Original review: Oct. 19, 2020

I am SO VERY PLEASED with the work that all of the InventHelp Team has done for me!! They are all Very Nice and Completely Understanding. They took my toy idea and they’re making it a Dream and a Reality!! I worked closely with their Illustrator Jordyn, and even with each update I requested, she was Always Kind, Courteous and Accommodating. I Love what they did with my idea. For years the idea was just in my mind's eye, but just from my explanation they’re making my Dreams Come True!!! I HIGHLY RECOMMEND their services!!!! It’s WELL WORTH the Investment!!!!

InventHelp response

We appreciate the kind words from our client. However, we want to make it clear that we do not determine feasibility or evaluate the merits or drawbacks of our clients' inventions. Rather, we package our clients' ideas in a way that may be useful to them in attempting to attract attention to their ideas. InventHelp does not state or imply that InventHelp services will result in financial gains, earnings, or success, or that companies are likely to market or commercialize an invention. No projections of profit, income or royalties have been made to this client.

Original review: Oct. 18, 2020

I was introduced to InventHelp over two years ago. I began with one invention which sparked an idea for a second invention. Being a novice in this area, I received a lot of friendly help from the start by Tim and Angelia. I realized that there were some necessary changes to be made in order to make my invention more: people helpful & useful, easier and cheaper installation, do it yourself project, attractive to the media. I may have taken too much time in making the changes. I lost some of the friendly help I experienced earlier, but the one person who went above and beyond to help me complete my project was Maura from Client Services. Now, a satisfactory invention.

Original review: Sept. 27, 2020

I came to InventHelp with a product but not knowing how to patent or the process to get my product to the public. I would like to thank Sheri ** and Maura **. they are honest and made feel comfortable entrusting my product with Inventhelp.

Original review: Aug. 24, 2020

I did some research then investigated InventHelp and decided to go with them since they have been doing this for over 35 years. The meeting with the rep went extremely well. I had tons of questions and she was very patient answering them all. I was impressed by her knowledge and the questions she wasn't sure about she found out the answers and got back to me right away. She's been doing a great job keeping us informed throughout the process so far.

Original review: Aug. 4, 2020

Ms. Maury ** was VERY helpful. She fully explained to me the process of the patent application process & what the "micro and/or the" small entity terminology meant. Not only did she lift my spirits and strongly encouraged me to continue with the patent process, she informed me of what category I fell into and what everything meant. Ms. ** is a GODSEND!!! This nice and intelligent woman is really excellent at her job and should be recommended for a huge raise for the extraordinary job that she does on a daily basis. In my opinion, she is extraordinary and is an asset to your company.

I'm am extremely honored that I had the opportunity for her to speak with me about my and any issues that I had concerning the patent application process. Ms. ** is AWESOME!!! I am very happy that she lifted this weight off my shoulders. So, THANK YOU! Ms. ** for your expertise and experience. You have gave me the confidence I needed to move forward with this process.
Sincerely and gratefully yours,

Tony **- inventor.

Original review: July 26, 2020

Now I appreciate the help and Inventhelp's existence but Why... Why is inventhelp all over the brochure like it’s your show. Lux Arcus is the company name. Faucetless sink is the game. The brochure is Inventhelp's business card. Feels like Inventhelp wont let me grow. Like I may be coming up but Inventhelp is on my shoulders.

Original review: July 20, 2020

It has been nearly 2 years since I decided on contacting INVENTHELP. From the very first meeting to writing this today it has been a wonderful experience, every time I write an e-mail they quickly respond and answer all of my questions. They are the very best.

Original review: July 17, 2020

Pointing me in the right direction to my current attorney has been a huge blessing. I don't even want to think about where I would have ended up without professional guidance from an established and reputable company such as this. Appreciate their generosity!

Original review: July 16, 2020

I came to InventHelp not knowing what to expect. I received professional drawings and a video and I was very pleased with how my invention came to life. I have been pleased with my experience so far and I’m glad I decided to take a chance on something I believe in. Thank you.

Original review: July 11, 2020

After speaking with a few different invention companies I started working with InventHelp at the beginning of the year. My experience with InventHelp has been a good experience so far. The process moved a lot quicker than I expected. Things have been a little slower when Covid-19 started, but I'm still happy with the progress. My rep has been extremely helpful and keeping me updated throughout the process. There are a lot more challenges than I was aware of and I've learned a lot over these past 7 months. I would recommend working with InventHelp.

Original review: July 2, 2020

I came to invent help with my idea several months ago. I was looking for a company that was reputable and who could help me find a company to produce my invention. I have been very satisfied with the level of care and correspondence I have had with InventHelp so far. The representatives have been friendly and easy to speak with regarding my vision for my invention. I'm looking forward to seeing where this may lead moving forward. Thank you.

Original review: June 24, 2020

I set up an appointment with my InventHelp rep and the virtual meeting we had went very well. InventHelp did a great job answering all my questions and concerns as well as letting me know the risks involved. I'm still learning about the invention industry. There's a lot involved with the process and I'm happy to have InventHelp walk me through it.

Original review: May 27, 2020

I've learned a lot from my InventHelp rep. He made me aware of the risks and is helping guide me through the process. I'm happy with my decision to go with InventHelp, I realize that there's only so much they can do on their end. I think some people going into this have unrealistic expectations or just want someone to blame for their failure.

InventHelp Company Information