Accredited Partner

Call Now Toll Free
Get Pricing
Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.03/5

InventHelp helps people patent and market their invention ideas to companies. InventHelp can assist you with pitching your ideas to retailers or obtaining a licensing deal. The company can also refer you to a lawyer for a preliminary patentability search and opinion. Other services include creating videos with 3D renderings and as well as 3D prototype model packages with professional sketching and illustration.

InventHelp Video
InventHelp Call Now Toll Free (888) 683-4332 Get Pricing
Call Now Toll Free

InventHelp Reviews

1 featured review
How do I know I can trust these reviews about InventHelp?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about InventHelp?

Original review: March 31, 2020

When I first started working with InventHelp, I was new to this experience and wasn't sure what I could expect. Inventhelp and their customer services department has been very helpful and has updated me on their efforts and worked with me if I had questions or needed additional help. I am very pleased with my experience so far and I look forward to our continued relationship. Thank you.

Original review: March 31, 2020

I made a call from the number on the TV commercial with George Foreman whom I would never trust.. It is fraud and luring people.. I was told to share my invention.. I did with schematics and everything.. It was clearly stolen because the next thing I knew, it was on the shelf same unique product at Walmart.. I was ripped off multimillionaires of dollars. InventHelp are serious thieves.. Don't go near their offices.. Do not make a call. They make money by calling your product and different name and steal it.. for 100 percent profit for themselves and I got nothing.. invent help is an invention theft company nothing else.

InventHelp response
The respondent is not an InventHelp client. In fact, we have no record whatsoever that this respondent ever contacted our company. She apparently knows very little about our company or the invention promotion industry. If the respondent had met with us she would have signed our Statement of Confidentiality on her initial contact with our company which clearly states the following:
"...InventHelp hereby agrees that the idea, invention, or product you are disclosing and which you believe to be your own original creation shall not be used, sold, assigned, or disclosed to any other person, organization, or corporation without your permission, and further, that none of the employees, agents, officers, or directors of InventHelp shall utilize the same in any other manner unless specifically agreed to by both parties in a Submission Agreement which may be entered into at a later date."

This Statement of Confidentiality remains in effect whether a prospective client contracts with our company or not. It is unfortunate, that a consumer who is not a client, never met with an InventHelp representative, never signed a contract nor paid us any money can post an unsubstantiated and biased review.

Original review: March 26, 2020

After seeing the InventHelp commercial I called their phone number and set up an appointment with one of their reps. The office and rep I met with were very professional and answered all of my questions and concerns. I understand it's out of their control whether my invention is successful or not. They don't make any promises but, they will do what they can to help and what's in the contract. It's something that I believe in though and I feel that it's worth the investment.

Original review: March 25, 2020

The video on the iPad that I received is excellent and exactly what it should look and perform like it should. Thank you for all your hard work representing my idea. You are professional and honest from the start. Every person I have spoke to about my services has been kind and helpful in my services. I'm excited to see what happens!

Original review: March 24, 2020

Very pleased with my services so far. Everyone has been helpful and responded to me quickly if I had any questions. I started this process several months ago and took a chance. Thank you for all the help you are providing to me and my invention!

Original review: March 24, 2020

We were jerked around, wasted over $10,000, and played like a fool. Nothing was done. No follow up. No Concern. Poor Representation. Bunch of B.S. Artists - who take your money UPFRONT and forget about you because they have nothing to lose. It would be better if they took a percentage of any profits from your invention as opposed to getting paid upfront whether your patent is approved or not. What a disgrace and shame.

Original review: Feb. 20, 2020

I had an excellent experience with InventHelp. I’ve never even heard of any other company that does what they do. Their representative who helped me, Mitch, was great and very helpful. He helped in getting things going and I got my notice that they got my marketing brochures ready to go. They're gonna be starting to send out stuff soon and we’ll see where it goes. I'm being impatient to go ahead and get everything together to get to market, but everybody’s tried hard overall.

Original review: Feb. 13, 2020

I've had very upbeat, positive, and professional interactions with InventHelp's reps. The overall service was good. They had done exactly what they said they would do. They didn’t promise me anything. They didn’t say my invention would get a patent. That’s understandable and I’m glad that they didn’t. No one wants false hope. They have sent the correspondence every time that they put my project out on their virtual tool. They’ve always sent me letters in reference to other companies, and if any responded or not. But a follow-up call in between those times to be sure something is still being done could possibly help as they have time in between those letters. And other than the information that is being sent out on their virtual tool, you don’t hear anything unless you take the initiative to call.

Original review: Jan. 24, 2020

I was looking for help with my invention and started to search. I found InventHelp's website and so far, they are doing good. In fact, the Illinois office here in Chicago has started to call me through one of their employees to update me. I wish to get more communication but it's good. If there is something important, they would call me. I'm still waiting for more steps with them and I will see how it goes.

Original review: Jan. 18, 2020

I called and had a discussion with InventHelp about what I had going and I liked what they had to say. Their rep did a nice job. It's been three months since I started and I'm still waiting to hear from them. It's still a long way to go but so far, I’m satisfied.

InventHelp Company Information