Innovative Licensing

Compare Invention and Patent Services

Research top Invention and Patent Services recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Easy and convenient. Would show anyone family and friends. It's very beautiful and interesting to others. Very knowledgeable with lots of useful information about topics I need to know more about. Service was excellent and completed everything needed to know. I also like speaking with someone other than voice recording. The value and pride is inspirational to me and everyone around me. To keep going and believing to keep substantial customer services. Great value.

Innovative licensing service is a great way to get your patented idea quick and easy. They are reliable and better than other companies out there. They have very friendly, kind, and knowledgeable staff that will guide you thru the process. They will take care of you with their vast knowledge to where there is little effort on your part. They are also there to make sure you are happy. They have a great value when you factor in the great service that makes it easy and reliable. Trustworthy so you know your idea is safe and you will be rewarded.

I like the variety of the services they offer. It makes me feel great to be taken care of by such an inclusive organization of people who really care about the wellness of others. Their employees are so knowledgeable. It is astoundingly incredible. They can help with any questions or concerns and really helped make me feel at ease and comfortable in their establishment. Their customer service is also very patient and they know a lot about the faculty, industry, programs, support, and everything I was actually rather surprised and amazed by it. They solved my problem in less than five minutes. I feel like they have a very high value and really meet that in their work. They really know how to get through to people and I find them to be rather inspirational.

They really know what needs to be done, when it needs to be done and how to do it. I had several questions that they were able to answer for me and ended up being a wealth of knowledge for this process. They give you the paperwork and the places to send it all in one place, but you need to know what you are doing in filling them out. It's a helpful service but not something that you can just hand off to them. They got the job done, but seems like, they just have a checklist that they follow, not much in the way of working with you to make sure that your needs are taken care of. And the value seemed like a lot of money for what they provided. At the end of the day, I did everything in the process, they just told me what to do and how it should look.

Even though I was rather impressed with the services offered, there were things that could of been offered that were not offered. I was grateful for it but that area could use work. The person I spoke with knew the basics, but they were not knowledgeable like they should of been. Customer service was ok, but could use some major improvements. The automated stuff needs to stop, the wait times need to be shortened. And the price is rather too expensive for my taste. When are people gonna realize lower the price, get more customers!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Innovative Licensing?

They offer really good services and at a good rate. They have different services you can choice from which is really helpful and great and they do what they can to give you the best possible deal that they can to help you out the best they can. They have great knowledge about what they are doing which is really helpful and what you would expect especially when you paying for it. Customer service was great and really helpful. They explain everything to you and help answer any questions you may have or need answering. They do everything they can to help make your experience a great one. It was a fairly good value. When you're first starting out things are always hard at first but it pays off in the end and that's what matters so the cost is worth it. They're in business to make money and help you get ahead with your idea.

I was very pleased with the patent services I received and excited about my submission. This was a very unique and fun experience. I would recommend this service. The staff was very friendly and knowledgeable about patent submission and thoroughly explained how everything worked. The customer service representatives were very helpful. The service I received was worth the money. It was very expensive.

They offer the greatest affordable prices no one else can beat. I was very satisfied when I join them and enjoyed the real benefits. I highly recommend them. They seem to know everything, they will explain everything in great detail, Even an child you would understand. That is why I would highly, most definitely recommend them. I was very pleased how they could help any problem and answer every question. Their customer service were highly positive. That's what an customer service should be. Their value is worth a lot. Highly favorable deductions. They strive to work with people and to get them on track for a great experience.

I think they offer great services. I would use them again and again and I would recommend to anyone that was needing this kind of service to use. A very great company and business. And I think they are very smart at all they do and what they offer. They offer great customer service and I would surely talk to them if I needed this kind of service again. I really like the way they run their business. Very good value. Was quite cheap or I thought for the service. I would tell all my friends to check out their prices before they try anywhere else.

The service was really good. I am satisfied in the end of the day and that's important for me to have the best service or else I would have been wasting my time and nobody wants to have that. Overall it was great. They know their stuff in the industry. I'm surprised how knowledgeable they were and gets one great insight on everything. It helped me to find the best. Best customer service ever. I'm satisfied with the customer service. Don't have any complaint about that. Great people and very helpful too. I will come back because they have great services. Really good value. The best value and overall everything is good.

Offered services are very useful, unlike other companies that false-advertise & I'd highly recommend this service to anyone without any hesitations. Industry knowledge is highly favorable, unlike other companies. Customer service was very reliable, unlike other companies that won't offer that. Seeing is believing. Value was very appreciated, unlike other companies.

It was pretty good. The reason I enjoyed it was because I was able to get my idea patented quick and easy and it was very reliable and better than other services I have tried in the past. They have knowledgeable patent attorneys that know exactly how to get what I want for me, through their vast knowledge of the industry. I was amazed and I would definitely try again. They were friendly and I enjoyed every single moment. I actually still talk to one of them because he became one of my good friends. We hang out sometimes too and he eats a lot of Indian food.

It was very helpful and an easy process to work through. It allowed me to understand more about the process with little effort on my part. Their industry knowledge was quite broad. They were able to teach me things that any other website of the same caliber could teach me. Now I am able to teach others with my new knowledge. Whenever I had a question their customer service for back to me although it took a little time. However they always answered my question thoroughly and professionally. Their value made their service worth it. The price they charged was not too high or too low for their service. You get what you pay for.

It just plain and simply is too expensive for someone who is just starting out in this business with your own product that you have to build from the ground up without someone else with more money to sponsor you. I am satisfied yet unsatisfied because I was not able to manufacture my own idea without going into some pretty big debt which I really don't have. Although their customer service was great that would be the only reason I would recommend this company if they had more affordable options for the partners or clients which ever they would like to be called then I would gladly recommend every time.

If you are looking to use a company that reliable and trustworthy you've come to the right place. Very easy to get through the process and will always be something you'll be glad you did. They knew the job well and worked with me till I understood every aspect and why it was the right choice. I've looked at many other companies and no one worked with me with the compassion they have for their clients. One word - perfect - but that can't explain the amount of help they have been to me with everything. I'm simply stunned at anyone that would use anything but this company. The value is a bit pricier than I would have liked but the work and what it does makes up for it completely. You'll simply love this company and everything about it.

Customer service around the clock. Descriptive instructions on how the product works. Reviews are very helpful in the decision making on what I wanted and needed. The overall knowledge of the product is given priority to make good decisions. It expresses the usages and the quality and longevity. Customer Service is excellent and I'm glad I chose to go this route. They are very helpful and can assist with any questions need be. Top notch service and exceptional feedback. The value of the product is the best. The cost was very affordable but it looks like it is worth so much more. Strong and steady and dependable.

Expert Review

ConsumerAffairs Research Team

Innovative Licensing & Promotion Inc. is an Alberta, Canada-based patent agency. Founded in 1999, this company has almost 20 years of experience helping inventors navigate the patent process and licensing.

• Early stage evaluation: Innovative Licensing & Promotion will evaluate your idea to determine its potential, then help you begin the process to protect and develop your idea.
  • In-house patent counsel: Innovative Licensing & Promotion works with clients to help them understand what type of patent protection they may need, such as Provisional Patents, PCT Patents or Utility Patents. They have a dedicated patent attorney that can help you file for the patent that you need.
  • Promotion: The company also offers help with promoting and selling products, including developing a visual presentation, creating a list of potential licensees, and helping clients contact each company to negotiate a royalty contract.
  • Locations: Based in Calgary in Alberta, Canada, Innovative Licensing & Promotion has offices in Toronto, Ottawa, Edmonton and Vancouver for Canadian clients. They also have an office in West Palm Beach, Florida for American clients.
  • Best for people who have invented something, people who have invented a design and people who have reproduced new plants.

Compare Invention and Patent Services