Innovative Licensing

Compare Invention and Patent Services

Research top Invention and Patent Services recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

It was pretty good. The reason I enjoyed it was because I was able to get my idea patented quick and easy and it was very reliable and better than other services I have tried in the past. They have knowledgeable patent attorneys that know exactly how to get what I want for me, through their vast knowledge of the industry. I was amazed and I would definitely try again. They were friendly and I enjoyed every single moment. I actually still talk to one of them because he became one of my good friends. We hang out sometimes too and he eats a lot of Indian food.

It was very helpful and an easy process to work through. It allowed me to understand more about the process with little effort on my part. Their industry knowledge was quite broad. They were able to teach me things that any other website of the same caliber could teach me. Now I am able to teach others with my new knowledge. Whenever I had a question their customer service for back to me although it took a little time. However they always answered my question thoroughly and professionally. Their value made their service worth it. The price they charged was not too high or too low for their service. You get what you pay for.

It just plain and simply is too expensive for someone who is just starting out in this business with your own product that you have to build from the ground up without someone else with more money to sponsor you. I am satisfied yet unsatisfied because I was not able to manufacture my own idea without going into some pretty big debt which I really don't have. Although their customer service was great that would be the only reason I would recommend this company if they had more affordable options for the partners or clients which ever they would like to be called then I would gladly recommend every time.

If you are looking to use a company that reliable and trustworthy you've come to the right place. Very easy to get through the process and will always be something you'll be glad you did. They knew the job well and worked with me till I understood every aspect and why it was the right choice. I've looked at many other companies and no one worked with me with the compassion they have for their clients. One word - perfect - but that can't explain the amount of help they have been to me with everything. I'm simply stunned at anyone that would use anything but this company. The value is a bit pricier than I would have liked but the work and what it does makes up for it completely. You'll simply love this company and everything about it.

Customer service around the clock. Descriptive instructions on how the product works. Reviews are very helpful in the decision making on what I wanted and needed. The overall knowledge of the product is given priority to make good decisions. It expresses the usages and the quality and longevity. Customer Service is excellent and I'm glad I chose to go this route. They are very helpful and can assist with any questions need be. Top notch service and exceptional feedback. The value of the product is the best. The cost was very affordable but it looks like it is worth so much more. Strong and steady and dependable.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Innovative Licensing?

Expert Review

ConsumerAffairs Research Team

Innovative Licensing & Promotion helps inventors with the patent process and licensing.

• In-house patent counsel: They have a dedicated patent attorney that can help you file for a patent.
  • Licensing: The company also offers help with licensing products.
  • Cost: They ask for money upfront. Be sure to determine the terms of the agreement beforehand.
  • Best for People who have invented something, people who have invented a design and people who have reproduced plants.

Compare Invention and Patent Services