Progressive Motorcycle Insurance

Compare Motorcycle Insurance

Research top Motorcycle Insurance recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

I had an easy time obtaining and keeping my motorcycle insurance. Their policy options are great. I was able to choose and get the coverage I wanted and needed and that worked the best for me. You will find it easy as well. Their policies will fit your needs well. There are multiple coverage options to choose from. You'll find one to fit your budget. They are a very good company to do business with. Easy, quick and efficient. Progressive Motorcycle Insurance is a great company.

I was made to feel confident from the beginning. Progressive Motorcycle Insurance have given me the knowledge that if I had to make claims I would feel comfortable doing so. Their customer service understood my concerns and provided me with answers to my satisfaction. They are also courteous during the conversation. Their policy options were well explained and numerous. I found exactly what I needed no more no less. It was also easy to choose the option that best fit my needs. The coverage is perfect for me too. I feel comfortable paying for what I'm getting. It's nice to feel covered for what might happen.

When I first purchased my motorcycle I tried 5 insurance companies. I choose Progressive because their price was unbeatable and they were the kindest people I had spoken with. I had to file a claim because my uncle took off with my bike and wrecked it in a parking lot. They were very understanding and helped me get my insurance rate to stay the same. They also gave me a great discount option for insuring my motorcycle and vehicle. Although they are two separate policies they gave me a great deal for insuring both with them. I have great coverage with my motorcycle too. My policy protects me from damage done from theifs, accidents, weather and so much more. If someone stole it they would help me a ton.

I was a first-time motorcycle owner and needed to find the best option to suit my particular needs with my budget. They gave me options for other companies that may have been better but then I found out that Progressive's rates were indeed lower than the competing companies. When I chose to go with Progressive they gave me the option to opt out and transfer to another company at any time. I had no problems or issues with my insurance during my contract with them for my motorcycle. I did question them about the possibility of accidents or theft policies and they explained to me very quickly that if I was able to report a claim within 24 hours of incident, it would be taken care of immediately and with aggression. They made me feel comfortable and safe knowing that if indeed a circumstance Beyond My Control was to occur I would be taken care of within a timely manner that would not cause more problems in my life than necessary.

They also helped me choose the best option for my needs and were able to give me a better experience compared with other companies. They were able to give me an option to have full coverage insurance which would allow me to ride in the State of Florida helmet free. This was the option that I chose considering that where I live it is not considered to be a dangerous or necessary place for me to have the complete safety gear equipped at all times. My coverage options also included a full regimen of liability and personal injury. If for any reason during a wreck or personal injury instance, I would have been covered 100% as long as the accident was not my fault.

I have had great experiences with Progressive Motorcycle Insurance. When you call you are able to get a live person right away but you are able to do most of what you need directly on their website. Employees are helpful and friendly and will take the time to explain anything you have concerns about. Claims are also processed in a timely manner and they don't make you feel like "the bad guy" if you need to file a claim. Payout is fairly fast and they go above and beyond to try and get you in another vehicle quickly. They also have many different policy options for a wide variety of needs, anything from renters insurance to RV insurance. There really isn't much that they can't or won't insure. They offer a wide variety of coverage options, from the states minimum to full coverage at an affordable price. You know what you are paying for upfront without any hidden strings or surprises, I was pleasantly surprised.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Progressive Motorcycle Insurance?

I have been fortunate never to have had to file a claim with my motorcycle. But if they ate like my auto insurance they are quick and efficient to get you back on the road. My fellow riders recommended them and they've had collisions. Very professional and nice policy options. It's a coverage that makes me not have to worry when we travel because it covers me wherever we go and its very unique coverage. Has great rates and coverages. They have always been willing to answer all my inquiries when needed. I was always able to reach them in a timely manner so that time was never a factor. The claim process ran like clockwork in which I never had a serious. There were several policy options; however, I did feel that more options could be offered to better assist the customer to get more from the insurance company. There were standard options and extended options. Both of these options will provided great coverage.

The reps were very helpful in getting me the right coverage and questions answered. I really enjoyed my experience with them and would continue my services and the products are great. Very sufficient. I didnt have any problems filing my claim and found it very easy when I did have to call them when I got hit by another driver and they didnt have insurance and found it easy to have them. There are many services to choose from and we have multiple products from them and we like their services and they have good policies for everyone - auto, home. It's a coverage that makes me not have to worry when we travel because it covers me wherever we go and its very unique coverage. Has great rates and coverages.

They are a great company with reasonable rates. Progressive insurance covered my used and new motorcycles. The insurance is required by my state, but companies were hard to find. Progressive had different coverage options. My agent assisted in figuring out the coverage that would fit my needs, riding style, and equipment. Progressive support was also excellent.

Had to file a claim and when I finally did I had a horrible time with customer service. They were unresponsive and not very understanding of the situation at all. They were very unhelpful and took much too long to process my claim which is unfair to me a paying insuree. There is a good variety of policies and the salespeople are all over you to explain all of the wonderful things their policies do and cover but God forbid you ask after you sign up. The coverage you need to justify the price you pay month to month is outrageous but if you pay the minimum and get something affordable it covers nothing.

I highly recommend Progressive Motorcycle Insurance to anyone who needs assistance. Their customer service was excellent and very helpful in a timely manner. The operator was very professional and addressed and explained situations. I loved that they were very nice. I also liked that there were many different policy options to choose from. I was especially impressed with the knowledge of everything that they have to offer. Cover was great, excellent and a viable part to the company too.

I never had a claim but always heard and read good things about them. They're fast honest and very reliable. I never had trouble getting to talk to a real person and they're also always ready to help and answer any and all questions. They have more than enough options and very easy to read. Also, has great policy that covers as much or as little as you need or want. No pressure to buy anything you don't need or want. Definitely would recommend them to anyone needing motorcycle insurance.

We had many options when we took out our motorcycle insurance including when to pay the bill & how much we wanted to pay at a time. They were fairly cheap. We had full coverage at a good price. We priced many insurances over the years & this one was the best. They beat everyone's price. They have helped us out many times over the years. I called them & told them we had an accident & they started our claim right away. They got in touch with the owner of the car that hit us & got expenses for everyone that was in the car. They covered all expenses & gave them a settlement. We were paid in less than 2 weeks.They figured out how much the motorcycle was worth & the other car. All expenses were paid in full. I'm so glad we picked this insurance. They are the best. I would recommend them to anyone that happens to ask me what insurance I have.

I got a dirt bike policy through Progressive on a Saturday. I found a better rate through someone else that same day. I tried to cancel my Progressive the same day but due to being a brand new account I would have to wait until the following day, which I did. I got a bill in the mail a month after saying I owed Progressive $164.00. I thought that had to be a mistake so I called. The guy who "helped" me refused to refund me unless I gave him my policy number and name of the company I had gotten insurance from instead. So for 24 forced hours of coverage due to being unable to cancel for a new account I had to pay $164.00... Joke of a company.

Very professional and nice. I really enjoyed my experience with them and would continue my services and the products are great. Very sufficient. I didnt have any problems filing my claim and found it very easy when I did have to call them when I got hit by another driver and they didnt have insurance and found it easy to have them. There are many services to choose from and we have multiple products from them and we like their services and they have good policies for everyone - auto, home. It's a coverage that makes me not have to worry when we travel because it covers me wherever we go and its very unique coverage. Has great rates and coverages.

I never had any serious issues with the insurance company. They have always been willing to answer all my inquires when needed. I was always able to reach them in a timely manner so that time was never a factor. The claim process ran like clock work in which I never had a serious issues with getting my claim process in a timely manner. I didn't have to wait through too many reps to get my claim process. There were several policy options; however, I did feel that more options could be offered to better assist the customer to get more from the insurance company. There were standard options and extended options. Both of these options will provided great coverage. The reps were very helpful in getting me the right coverage and questions answered.

They have, without a doubt some of the best customer service in the auto-insurance business. They are almost always very friendly and sound like they like their job, which is rare for that business. I have been fortunate enough to not have ever had to go through claims processing in my five year history with them but you can expect it would be very good. There are more policies than you think when it comes to motorcycles. The ones Progressive offer are various and can fit any of your needs. The coverage options are excellent. They have all the options you could think of and help you with a plan that fits your individual needs.

It was good service. I thought that service couldn't get as good. It was really refreshing to see people actually caring. I'm definitely a good satisfied customer. I will refer you guys to everyone I know basically. It's really a blessing. The policy is ok with me because it gets right down to the point and with no regrets. The coverage could be a lot better.

They were always giving superior customer service. They were always one step ahead. Very satisfied with the level of support that I received. Never had any claims, so this was a good thing. But, I would have expected their claims service to be excellent. I heard a testimonial from another customer that they were quick and professional with their claims processing. They offered many policy options that were very much fitting my needs. Very comprehensive policy options and choices. Offered uninsured motorist and under insured motorist. Offered a great deductible and low monthly payment. Did not leave out any details. Covered every possible scenario with care and excellence. I was very impressed with the attention to detail and the customer service with regard to the coverage.

Decided to check them out after the flood of advertisements. The insurance was easy to get. I never had the misfortune of having to file a claim. Never had to file a claim although I've heard nothing but good things about the claims process. Customer service is amazing. They definitely put the customer first. This is a good time to check it out. You can choose your policy type. You and your agenda can sit down and discuss your options. You can choose the amount of coverage and your due date. Easy and painless. You can get the coverage you need in a quick manner. Whether it is home insurance policy you're looking to take out or a motorcycle policy, this is the company to go to.

I called customer service because the bill I had paid was not showing up in my account. The customer service rep was very kind about it and looked up my account to see if they could find the problem and they did. Very helpful. I really didn't have to go through this process but my stepdad did and he said that when he was going through it he didn't have any hassle with them with this process. There were a lot of policies to choose from and they were very inexpensive to pay for. I chose which one I wanted and I paid for it right on the computer which was nice. Even the rep explained each one to me. Since I have a package deal I did my car and my motorcycle together. It came out cheaper by making a bundle like that and I am very pleased with my purchase.

Customer service was rude - then when I was to have it suspended they never did so 4 months after the fact I got a bill that said I owed them money. I always park my bike for winter and when I confronted them about my bill they said they had record of me asking for it but they NEVER suspended it and I was not able to be reimbursed as I should have noticed it - even though I pay every 6 months. Fortunately I have never had to use claim services and am glad that I never had to use them. I have heard that they do process them in a timely manner. I was happy that I was able to choose my policy that fit my needs - they offer different policies to fit your needs. I was able to combine for multi discount. They offer good prices for coverage and depending on how much you want to pay for a deductible I choose the $500 deductible which is a great price for those that can't afford much more.

They were knowledgeable, polite, friendly and fair. They answered all our questions thoroughly and we left feeling we were safe and in very good hands, feeling like it was well worth the money we spent. We had a very minor accident where the other party was at fault, and it was handled quickly, fairly and efficiently. We even had to call back with more questions, and we were given a lot of time and attention. We had options concerning the cap, and we were helped to make up our mind given our specific needs. They did not try to get more money out of us than what was necessary. We were offered many options, from high amounts to low, and we decided on somewhere in the middle after talking it over. They really know their subject and explain it well.

Their customer service is awesome and convenient and anytime I need to adjust or call for an adjustment they are quick and easy to help. I've never had to use the claims processing unit, but I've had others use them. They are horrible to deal with and take forever to handle things. There are many options that I had to choose from. I could pick and adjust my rate to what I could afford and the perfect coverage that I wanted for my motorcycle. Very easy to look into.

Every time I had to call to talk with an agent they were very helpful. They met my needs and took care of all the problems I was having. I like dealing with them. When I had to put a claim in they took care of it between 2 to 4 days. I was very satisfied with their customer service. They helped me out with what I was going through and the problem was solved. My policy has been very helpful to me. They cover just about everything. I am very satisfied with my policy. I would never find anyone else. I have collision, theft, hit and run. Also have a very low deductible. Would not go to anyone else for better coverage. I am very happy with my policy. I would never change my policy.

Very friendly. Went out the extra mile to ensure I got everything I needed. My expectations were far exceeded and my confidence that I chose the right company were all due to the excellent service I received. I did not have any claims but I am confident if I did that it would of been handled with the same professionalism that I received when I registered for insurance. Policy I have provides me the affordability I seek in a policy. I feel that my policy includes all the bells and whistles that I feel I got a great value. My policy covers all the liability and collision that I need. I got the coverage at a very affordable price and feel secure with my selection.

I find their service the best I have seen from any company. I got them thinking they are all the same then came to find they are great and features are great. The process of claims are so easy. I had a fender bender with then I rolled my bike into a car lol don't ask. They did everything to get me the best price they could. They had the best policy for me. I was like wow I got just what I need and I did not have to go to end of world to find it. Found policy just for me and I love it. They keep me covered in every step of the way. I love how well it is. I feel like the coverage I get is top notch and they are really there for me when I need them.

The people are so nice and the insurance is affordable. I recommend it to anybody. I tried other insurances but they were not very helpful and they were expensive. My claims processing was great. It is very cheap and they are very nice people. I love Progressive. It fits my budget. I recommend it to all my family, friends, strangers. My policy options are going great. They are inexpensive. I can afford them. Not like the other insurances. They cost way too much and I will stay with Progressive as long as I can. The coverage options are great. If I get into an accident, I know I am covered with no problems. The other insurances did not cover me as much as Progressive.

I called to let Progressive know I sold my motorcycle on a particular day. I spoke to a young, not very knowledgeable girl by the name of Jessica. She told me I had to send proof via email to show date of sale and then she would refund my money back to the ACH account I paid for it with last year. I told her that I closed that account. She said it doesn't matter, their policy is to still try and send it back to the bank I paid on. That's more than crazy, if I tell them I closed that account with that bank.

She said that's their policy and that's just the way it's going to be. I asked to speak to her manager about 10 times without success. I then listened to her rudely ramble about that it's Progressive's policy to just send the money to the bank account regardless if that account is open or not. I then finally, yes, finally got to speak to her supervisor Bethany. She said they will send it back to the closed account and that's just the way it is there at Progressive. I have the phone conversation recorded and am turning it over to the insurance commissioner of Florida. I did tell her I was recording the conversation just like they said I'm being recorded.

Great customer service. I would definitely deal with this insurance. It has great prices for me. I would definitely recommend family to my insurance. Everything in the policy option is great for me to deal with. I love the way their policy rules are. I am very satisfied with the company's coverage. The coverage can and will totally cover me. I will continue to deal and love their coverage.

The customer service with Progressive Insurance was great! They were very helpful with explaining everything to me about what they have to offer! I was also able to call and talk to a real person anytime I had any questions or concerns! They were extremely helpful throughout the whole process and explained how everything gets handled! It was a good experience dealing with them, and also a fast process! I was satisfied with the different policy options as I was able to pick one that best fit my specific needs! It was an overall great experience to have an insurance policy with them! The coverage was what you can expect from a typical insurance company, however it was an overall good experience and fit my needs at the time!

I have always had exceptional customer service from Progressive. They explained my whole policy and what I am covered for in a way that I could clearly understand. They have always been polite and answer all my questions clearly and promptly. You won't regret having Progressive on your side just in case. The claims process was amazing. It was easy to understand and do. Progressive is with you the whole way through. They will help you and ensure that you don't have any troubles. They answer all your questions promptly and make you feel great in the end

I honestly believe that Progressive has the best policy options for motorcycle insurance. They have a variety for you to choose from and make sure to explain the all to you so you can make an informed decision. In the end you wont regret going with Progressive. Their policies are very easy to understand so it saves you the headache. I believe that Progressive has superb coverage. You could go on a cross-country road trip on your motorcycle and they would have your back. They cover a variety of things so you won't have to worry. They go above and beyond for you.

Compare Motorcycle Insurance

Progressive Motorcycle Insurance Company Profile

Progressive Motorcycle Insurance
1937
The Progressive Corporation 6300 Wilson Mills Rd.
Mayfield Village