1.79/5
  • 1 star
Show rating distribution

Esurance

FIND OTHER COMPANIES
Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: Oct. 13, 2017

759 Esurance Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:
Original review: Oct. 13, 2017

After I got in a car crash, Esurance was super easy to work with. They were easy to bill and took care of my PIP. They gave me a fair estimate to get my car fixed. They were also easy to get in touch with–I had my insurance handler's email and phone number and could call anytime.

Original review: Oct. 12, 2017

I wasn't getting any spam until I requested an online quote. I'm very protective of my personal e-mail address and wasn't getting spam until about a week after I requested a quote. Now I'm getting all these garbage e-mails about health, life, and auto insurance. Plus they were about double what a local insurance agent was able to provide me.

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
    Original review: Sept. 23, 2017

As a recent victim of hurricane Irma here in South Florida, I attempted to access a service offered due to the hardship of the storm. Without power or email at home, I received an email through my phone on Monday reminding me of an automatic payment withdrawal for my monthly premium was coming in a few days. I went online and accessed the "change a payment date" option and selected the offered option for a deferred payment; after the date was selected an immediate message popped up that the date was successfully changed. This morning the originally scheduled debt cleared my bank account and now my hardship has multiplied... The service turned out to be a disservice and has obviously created several other problems as a result.

Original review: Sept. 8, 2017

In July an accident occurred in Lancaster California. Reported immediately to Esurance. Continually asking for more documents. We have given all required documents still nothing! Management is very unprofessional. They never return calls but every month my bank account is paying insurance!! I don't known where else to go with this terrible situation? I have congestive heart failure. The car is used for doctors, medication, food!! Please help.

Original review: Aug. 16, 2017

I updated my policy 6 months before I had an animal strike, I went to go file a claim and discovered my policy never updated and despite me having a printout their system says it was never done. That's all that matters. My policy has been updated now, but that's only because of the complaints and claim I submitted. No confirmation emails, no letter saying your policy has been updated, even when it was finally "updated properly" so how are we supposed to prove it if your system doesn't work. The deductible was too high for the amount of damage (wouldn't have been if their system worked properly). Now I have to repair all out of pocket!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Esurance?

Original review: Aug. 10, 2017

I moved to a low crime area from a high crime area and they raised my insurance and took a double payment when my husband's insurance went down. Because of our moved they caused me to have overdraft fees and bounced checks. They gave me some lame excuse that my garaging zip code wasn't updated which is bs. That is only if you live in 2 homes so they finally admitted the mistake and said they would credit it on my next contract and I said "I'm not renewing with you please return my over payment" and they still haven't. Now they say it is going under review. It makes no sense. This company is a total rip off. I hope there is a class action law suit. If there is count me in.

Original review: Aug. 3, 2017

I had a newer Ford Taurus totaled and it went like this. Monday taken to body shop via wrecker, Thursday got a call from the shop saying they could repair it. The next week got a call on Tuesday saying it was a total loss. I called the body shop and they said too much involved, was a total. The same week Friday the body shop called and said an adjuster had been by and they are going to repair it. I got a call the next Monday from Esurance saying it was not repairable. I told them the body shop said an adjuster had given to ok to fix it and she said, "ok we'll fix it." I called the shop on Wednesday to find out how long the repairs would take and they said a salvage wrecker picked it up yesterday.

I called Esurance and they said they would try to get the car back from the junk yard and I said, “No! No!” I threatened to take them to court and said they would pay off the car. It took another 3 weeks for my credit union to get a CHECK, what? A paper check in THE MAIL! The people at Esurance had no idea who did what, I got transferred to someone new every time I called. During this mess I called Allstate, (The Parent Co.) and complained. The next time I called about my car the lady gave ME HELL for calling Allstate. STAY AWAY FROM THIS SMALL COMPANY CALLED ESURANCE, they were going out of business and Allstate grabbed them up and call it Insurance Born Online. What crap!

Original review: Aug. 2, 2017

After making a claim on my vehicle for hitting a deer, (which is covered) still after 4 weeks of waiting still nothing! I would call 3-4 times a day, and finally after 18 days a claims rep calls back, then needing more info, now going on over a month of making my claim and being without a drivable car, I'm still waiting! Worse customer service and worse company ever! Oh but they are right on time to withdraw payment each month! So basically save yourself time, frustration & money and DO NOT buy a policy from Esurance!

Original review: July 30, 2017

It's cheap and that is it. The online login locked me out and is super glitched. Says my email address, birth year, and postal code are not just wrong, they're invalid. Tried different browsers. No 24/7 tech support. No 24/7 phone login. Nothing like that. Meanwhile their phone just hangs up on me over and over again before I finally get the answer that they aren't even open to call on weekends. It also took over 7 emails to get insurance slips that they never sent not once but twice. I actually gave up and drove around with the expired slips the first time because I was so frustrated. Disgusting.

Original review: July 28, 2017

Chose Esurance because their TV ads are extremely persuasive and of course they throw in "backed by Allstate". New coverage beginning 11/1 of last year. Send them the infamous house inspection via pics. They come back and tell me the chimney is missing bricks and must be repaired. This occurred in early December. So I started looking for someone to do the work. Found someone then the weather was bad. No one could get on my roof. Called Esurance which is an ordeal and was told my policy would be cancelled if the work wasn't done by Christmas Day.

Finally spoke with someone who begrudgingly gave me a week extension and the work was done after Christmas. This put a bad taste in my mouth. Canceled both homeowners and auto in order to go with a local agent and Esurance socked me with a $50 cancellation fee for the homeowners. I cannot say it enough, go local. Don't be beguiled by clever advertising. This is a lesson learned for me.

Original review: July 25, 2017

I was in a left turn accident. A vehicle stopped so I could turn. I looked for a while no cars were coming, and as soon as I started to turn I was smashed into. I was ticketed for failure to yield. My car was totaled. And everything that followed was a NIGHTMARE. My insurance company put me in a rental, which was supposed to be for a few days after I agreed to the estimates. They sent out paper work for me to sign. This all seemed well intentioned, until I realized my lien holders had not even been contacted. Once I contacted them, they confirmed my fears. My insurance company was trying to rush through the process and send a check for a BS amount. Now to break it down even further.

My claims rep has gone on vacation twice during this whole process. He cannot be reached by the lien holders, and has not called me in over a month. His answer machine says he will be vacation for another month. I sent a stern email to him and his boss and he called right away. I cannot buy a new car until this account is closed. This account will not be closed until they send off the re-evaluated estimates, the lien holders agree, and they send the other check. My claims rep sent me power of attorney forms weeks ago, and expected me to sign over ownership of my vehicle before seeing the worth of my car. A month has passed and me and my lien holders are waiting on the same document. This has been a nightmare, and in the meantime my lien holders still expect a car note.

Original review: July 25, 2017

Online quote:. $140/month. I waited 5 weeks, then called them to start my new policy. Called them so I can pay and get started. It jumped to 179/month. Huh? We'll, I had to go to my bank, deposit more money. Called them back (20 mins). Now it jumped to $197. WTF!! NO TICKETS. No accidents. Clean drinking record.

Original review: July 21, 2017

This insurance company is bad. First they charge me a lot just to join then after my policy end they want to keep charging me for renewal policy even though they never asked me. Because I already had a new insurance. Then when I call they said I had to pay for cancelling it when the policy was done. This company is a scammers. They want to charge you for new policy and when you don't want to they want to charge you for cancelling a policy you never asked for. Don't ever go to Esurance or Allstate. It's just a scammer's company.

Original review: July 7, 2017

A few weeks ago my husband had an accident with a Esurance customer (fender bender). The Esurance customer hit my husband's car, so they took care of the repairs but my husband lost 3-4 hrs of income between taking the car for estimate then take it to repair then pick it up. Unfortunately he works for commissions so, there is no way to prove how much money he lost during the time that he wasn't at work taking care of the car. When I explained the Esurance representative the situation I told him it's not way that we can prove how much he lost and he just said ok bye and hang up the phone not offering anything to compensate him for his time/money that he lost.

Original review: July 6, 2017

On 6/19/2017, I notified Esurance that my car was involved in a flood and that I wanted to have my car repaired if possible. On 6/20/2017, Esurance had my vehicle towed from my home and to their shop (Edward Chevrolet) to be inspected and if they would be able to determine if my car was covered for damages that were flood related. On the evening of 6/22/2017, we received a voicemail from "Eric" from Esurance that advised that they spoke with the mechanic that inspected our vehicle and that it "appeared" our car failed to operate not from flood waters but from a mechanical engine failure and that "coolant had leaked into the back of the engine" and caused it to hydrolock.

After listening to Eric's voicemail, I myself contacted Esurance's Rapid Responses Department that same night a bit after 9 PM as I was leaving work and spoke with either a "Jackie or "Jacquelyn". She advised us per the notes that they had spoken with the mechanic from Edward's Chevrolet "Josh" that advised them after his thorough research it appeared that the issue with our vehicle was mechanical. She also stated on the call that the mechanic did see that other parts of the car located under the hood did have "some water damage" but nothing to do with the failure of the engine.

On 6/24/2017, I was contacted by Herbert ** from the Florida office that advised us the same thing however, he could not find any notes stating that anyone told us there was flood water damage on other parts of the vehicle. I told Mr. ** at that time that not only did a representative tell us that but that our own mechanic came to our home on the morning of 6/19/2017 and also seen that flood water was in the air filter and in the oil pan when he pulled out the oil stick it was lighter than oil should be because it was mixed with water. He advised us that if water was in the oil then more than likely it had entered into the engine as well.

Mr. ** then advised us that he had spoken with the mechanic from their shop (Edward's Chevrolet) and that he said Josh would be performing a full breakdown inspection of the engine that upcoming Monday on 6/26/2014 to confirm that they believe it was truly mechanical. On 6/28/2017, I sent an email to Mr. ** because we had not heard anything regarding what was going on regarding the breakdown of our engine and if our claim was going to be ruled mechanical or approved to be repaired due to flood damages. He contacted me about 10 minutes later and advised me that Esurance was NOT going to pay to have the engine inspected and instead WE the consumers were responsible for the cost of the inspections which was $745+ to determine rather or not if the engine was stalled due to mechanical or flood water.

So I asked then, so how can Esurance be prepared to deny my claim when the engine was never inspected? Edward Chevrolet told Esurance that they would have to pay to have the engine inspected and Esurance REFUSED to pay yet they were ready to deny my claim based off a mere assumption without a thorough inspection. So I demanded to have my car thoroughly inspected by another mechanic within THEIR network because I no longer trusted my vehicle at the Edward's Chevrolet dealer. I also asked Mr. ** how can they deny my claim when there was flood waters in the oil and air filter. Mr. ** then claims he never was aware of this when I told in this on 6/24/2017 and their mechanic also stated this to them as well.

Mr. ** then tells me he will check into me having another mechanic shop look at my vehicle and that he'll "call me back in a few minutes". I have yet to this day hear back from him. On 6/29/2017, After not hearing anything else from Esurance regarding further inspection we arranged for our vehicle to be towed at our expense to the mechanic shop at City Auto Sales. On 6/30/2017, we received a letter from Esurance pretty much advising us that we had the right to seek legal counsel and that they were pretty much getting ready to deny our claim due to mechanical failure when our vehicle had not had a full inspection.

On 7/1/2017, City Auto Sales inspected our vehicle and advised us that after thorough inspection they DID find that flood water was in the oil and engine and that ultimately was the reason my engine hydrolocked. City Auto Sales mechanic shop notified Esurance and advise them of this that very day. Today on 7/6/2017, Esurance notified us and advises us that they NOW will send their own car inspector out to thoroughly inspect our vehicle before moving forward on either denying or honoring our claim. This is absolutely ridiculous. However, we are ready to pursue this matter legally should Esurance want to deny our claim or continue to give us the run around. In the end rather they win or lose, they will lose more rather than simply repairing our vehicle and moving on to the next claim. Our claim in the next 12 days will have been opened for an entire month with no resolve! Totally unacceptable!

Original review: July 6, 2017

I was going to move for work and initially just quoted things out. I received rejection as a customer just for quoting a different state (policy will be cancelled on X date) in a letter not even detailing why. So, of course, since I was rejected by Esurance after years of being a faithfully paying customer, I went and found new insurance company. I am not owned by a company and will not play games. I had to switch to insurance for the new state by that time but BEWARE not only will quoting new state insurance lose you your coverage from Esurance, they will keep any refunds you are owed for leaving them early because it is a different state and so minimum requirements may be different so they are "liable" even if you want a refund because they were getting rid of you as a customer and you found another company to replace them early.

When you speak to their representatives, they apparently don't know this information - all you need is a declaration page and your refund will be on its way. And the review board that decides the additional rules doesn't speak to customers, ever. So there is no way to deal with this matter except through legal advice/counsel/representation.

Original review: June 26, 2017

I got a quote from Esurance and immediately insured my vehicles with them. I have been happy with it until my son returned home from AIT after having been gone a year. He had bought a new car first thing. We wanted him to be able to drive it and had no problem. When Esurance was more expensive, he went with USAA which was much cheaper. Who wants to be on their mom's insurance anyway. We had just checked to see what was affordable.

Well it seems that was unacceptable. Esurance has sent multiple emails informing me I must send them information on his policy. His policy is none of my business even if I am his mom. He has since moved to a town two hours away. When I get to talk to him I'm not asking. The woman on the phone was that condescending nice. She informed me well if they didn't get it my policy would be canceled. Go for it. Beware folks, don't bother trying to get a quote unless you are adding it. This isn't how I do business! If there is nothing for you to do leave me alone.

Original review: June 22, 2017

Esurance promises you a "seamless online and MOBILE experience to help take the hassle out of insurance" which is false! I've had a policy with them since 2015. I trusted Esurance to insure my first home as a first home-buyer. I filed my first claim in 2016 for hail damage. I had a contractor/friend tell me he seen hail damage to my gutters, which made him think I should have someone come out from my insurance company to access. I called; an adjuster came out and found nothing! (Mind you, they came to my correct address-Primary Residence.) In the meantime, I requested for my email address and mailing address to be updated. Esurance showed my previous address as my mailing address, although I never had any policies with them through my previous home. They never updated it.

Fast forwarding to now, June 16, 2017, Bellevue NE experienced a EF2 tornado and I had significant damage to my home. I called Saturday, June 17, 2017 to file a claim. I was told I had to "itemize" every piece of chicken, package of ribs, etc. that I threw out of my freezer (located in my garage) because we were out of power for 2.5 days and other folks in my area 4 days. I still haven't received payment for my food. My parents have USAA. They immediately deposited the money for food during their initial conversation. The insurance lady, Stacey, was very sweet and empathetic to the natural disaster we experienced. On Monday, June 19, I asked Stacey to review my policy with me because I have 4-5 holes in my roof and over 120+ damaged shingles. She explained in January 2017, my policy was changed, REMOVING, the RCV (extended roof coverage).

My initial thoughts were, "Who removed this?" Later, it was found that Esurance did because of the age of my roof. It was 10 yrs old. To notify me of this policy change, Esurance emailed me on the INCORRECT email address, then sent hard copies of this information to the INCORRECT address. The mail was returned back to them: INVALID ADDRESS! In the notes, it also says, "DID NOT CALL THE CUSTOMER" even after they received and NOTED my account of the returned mail with the important policy change to the incorrect address.

The employee Justin (policy worker) ** advised me Esurance is a online web based company and I am responsible for updating them with my address. Although, my address NEVER changed!?? I never had them cover my rental. That insurance was through USAA. I asked Justin, "Do you guys not have an audit team? Someone who reviews to see why documents were returned, why does her policy show a different address to be insured but her mailing address doesn't change? Or better yet, CALL HER???" I took this information as, "Sorry that you're the paying customer, and that you have holes in your roof, paid your premium in advance-through 2018, but it's still not our fault!" As the paying customer, who assumed that I had the initial coverage that I signed up for in 2015. I am now, getting ready to pay thousands of dollars, due to a mishap, gap, and awesome customer service by Esurance.

Justin made a point to tell me, "We are an online based company; we do not have to call you! We communicate through email!" So, if you're a Esurance customer, CHANGES will be made, as they see fit to your policy. They will NOT call you because they "assume" your email address is correct and valid. Even if they receive RETURN mail, they assume you will log in and see the policy changes because you should (assume) pay attention to everything, even when it NEVER reaches you. It will be your fault when a tornado comes and rips shingles, manipulate shingles, lifts nails and puts holes in your roof. YOU will come out thousands of dollars on the behalf of your insurance company not upholding their part of the bargain.

I've since spoken with Esurance 4-5 times, and every time I speak to them, they say, "I will update your email address." I'm sure it's not. I'm sure the incorrect address is still showing and when another issue happens, it will be my fault again. I would highly suggest you pay a higher premium at a different insurance company to ensure you get proper coverage, good customer service, rest assurance and peace of mind. Do not use Esurance, AllState, or any other insurance company with lower premiums. As a new homeowner, you will be screwed and all responsibility will be lifted off of them and put on you.

Original review: May 26, 2017

I switched to Esurance less than two months ago. Reason - my insurance (Costco-Ameriprise) started raising the rates, and had been with them for over 5 years - time to change. I have 3 cars and 3 drivers. No accidents or tix in the last 3 years. My daughter had a very minor accident (~$500) 4 years ago and I listed it on the application. Initially Esurance gave me a great quote. I signed up... Less than a month after that I was notified that my premium was going up by $200 for 6 months (**). Called them - allegedly they were "unable to verify" my continuous insurance... fine - I sent them a copy of my last insurance with Ameriprise... still not good - "Not what we needed". Called. Spoke to a supervisor who assured me that there has been a mistake and I should ignore all - my rate would stay the same.

A few weeks after that I sold one of my cars. Called to remove it from the policy - my premium went up... $200 for 6 months (**). I decided I did not want to be with these jokers anymore. Got Progressive which was $400 cheaper with the same limits. Called to cancel. They Esurance are charging me $50 'cancellation fee'. Here is the text from their website: "Cancellation Fee: You may be charged a Cancellation Fee of $50.00 if you cancel your Policy for any reason or if we cancel your Policy due to your failure to pay any premium when due."

Did you notice the 'MAY BE'? Do not be fooled. Esurance will try to gauge and charge you more and more by the month. And when you decide that you had enough you will pay an additional $50 for your freedom. Esurance is scum. I know that now. You can learn from my experience, or experience it for yourself. You choose!

Original review: May 26, 2017

Easy to use and setup online. Have previous dealings with parent company when filing claims. No major problems to speak of. Upfront sales and low cost for insurance provided. Could use more coverage at the same great rate. I have never been a big believer of insurance, to me it's legal racketeering as billions of dollars in the industry and very few claims marginally across the board. Yes accidents happen... but 1200 dollars a year multiplied to 4.6 billion insured bodies?

Original review: May 25, 2017

At first I was skeptical when my husband suggested an online auto insurance. But due to a few financial setbacks, their price was great. But I wondered, what would really happened if we needed it? A bull pine tree fell on top of my beloved suburban totaling it. It happened in the high country, far anywhere. A friend took us back to civilization, we called Esurance. They were calm, comforting and were willing to offer us another vehicle to drive right away until we found something else. All we had to do was take a few pics from our phone and forward them. We had the check in no time, for more than we expected and found another car. I can't give them enough kudos. They're wonderful.

They are quick, efficient, fair and accommodating. Don't be afraid to trust an online insurance company. I thought they were easier to deal with than the many others (I always thought insurance was best if it was a household name) I have used in the last 40 yrs. They made everything so simple and were quick about it. The service they provided was excellent and actually went above and beyond our expectations. We used to carry fleet insurance while in business, but no longer are in need. If you need everyday insurance, I wouldn't call anyone else.

Original review: May 24, 2017

We have been with Esurance for three years and the rate is still a little high. They don't automatically look for discounts upon the renewal and they should. Other companies' quotes came in much lower. I call Esurance to find out I wasn't receiving discounts I qualified for. You should always get the lowest rate as a long-time customer. After calling to let them know I had quotes that were much better from other companies, they looked and gave me a lower rate. If you're loyal to a company and pay on time they should do this automatically. By doing so they are loyal to you, the paying customer.

Original review: May 21, 2017

I drive 1500 miles a year and my policy is 411 annually, but I do not get annual rates. They renew me every 6 months. Liberty Mutual offers an annual policy for 378 and a 31 dollar monthly and with renters insurance 38.00 a month. I can get renters and auto (together with higher auto coverage) for a little more than what I pay for auto. Time to switch.

Original review: May 20, 2017

I left Geico after 14 years to switch to Esurance saving me over $1,200.00 a year. I was a little hesitant but gave it a try. I have had nothing but positive experiences. I get excellent service with minimal hassle. They have even pointed out when I was paying for duplicate rental car insurance and refunded 6 months of payments. I am comfortable having a computer as my insurance agent. If you need to see someone and go to an office, it might not work, but just check and see how much you can save.

Filing a claim with Esurance was quite easy. It started with a brief form online with a follow-up call the following day. The adjuster who called was friendly and asked just basic questions. She also indicated that the process should be wrapped up within 72 hours if the vehicle was totaled, as I thought. It was. Forty eight hours after initial contact I received a report that gave a detailed breakdown of their offer. I found the offer to be satisfactory, signed it, returned it by email, and had a check via FedEx in two days. During the entire process there were a total of five phone calls and four emails. All communications were handled quickly and messages returned promptly.

Original review: May 19, 2017

Filing a claim was so fast and easy. I heard from a representative the very next day with no deductible. Couldn't ask for a better insurance company. Took me only about 10 mins from start to finish.

Original review: May 15, 2017

Their customer service is excellent. They always have someone available who is able to handle a change in coverage, talk about the policy, etc. Their coverage is not a game of dodgeball with them attempting to exclude you.

Original review: May 14, 2017

I like Esurance for their rates are reasonable and several family members do have Esurance. I think they're a wonderful insurance company.

Original review: May 13, 2017

I had polite, no hassle Customer Service. In today hectic life no fuss makes a incredible difference. Can't ask for better CSR auto debit verification on mobile phone. It handles itself. It's been seamless.

Original review: May 12, 2017

I've had Esurance for a few years. Two months ago I lost my debit card. I thought I had contacted everyone but noticed Esurance wasn't coming out of my account and it clicked that I obviously had not called them. So, I called and the young lady told me my account had CLOSED! She said they emailed me (I assume it was spammed) and sent something in the mail (to the wrong address), which is great, thanks for trying... but no phone call??! We all know the obvious reasons auto insurance is important... It's even more important if you have a loan or have leased your vehicle - the lender can take the car back if you do not have full coverage insurance!!! This was the first issue with them...

My second issue is that because my coverage has been canceled over a MONTH, unbeknownst to me, I have to re-apply... So, I do, and they tell me my coverage is now going to be TWICE what my premium was before BECAUSE I had a LAPSE IN COVERAGE! What??! When I asked for a Supervisor the young lady said "Sure, but they're going to tell you the same thing - nothing we can do about the rate because you had a LAPSE IN COVERAGE"! I get the Supervisor (very snippy) and what happens?? Exactly what the young lady said... "NOTHING WE CAN DO... Sorry!" Went round and round with her for a minute before I finally ended the call in disgust.

Bottom line, it was my fault for losing the card. However, I would hope that a company I give money to every month (I have never had a claim in my LIFE) would use all of their resources get in contact with me. Insurance is important. It is there to PROTECT you. They did anything but protect me by not trying all avenues and instead letting my coverage lapse. What if I had been in a terrible accident and hurt someone else or myself... What if my lender took my car back... I'll tell you--I WOULD HAVE BEEN ROYALLY SCREWED AND ESURANCE WOULDN'T HAVE GIVEN A FLYING... PIG... ABOUT IT! End Rant.

Original review: May 10, 2017

We already had our home with Allstate so we signed up with Esurance a little over a year ago. Without notice my third 6 month payment increase around 20%. I have 2 used cars, no accidents, no tickets? I complained but stayed (didn't want the hassle). After they took my next 6 month payment from my checking that's when I seen my insurance again increased. When I called they said they had raised everyone's rates in Indiana? I AM SO DONE. How is this even legal!!!

Esurance expert review by Matthew Brodsky

Esurance is an auto insurance company owned by its larger parent company, Allstate. The company is among the first established online insurance companies and offers 17 physical office locations around the country.

• Excellent customer service: Esurance has more than 3,000 customer service representatives working for the company across the country. Customer service is available 24 hours per day, 7 days per week.
    • Fast settlement time: The company works fast at handling auto damage claims and can settle most within 10 days.
    • Esurance mobile: Customers who use Esurance auto insurance have access to the Esurance Mobile App, which allows them to access their insurance account information when they're on the go.
    • Discounts offered: Esurance offers customers numerous discounts, like multipolicy discounts, safe driving discounts and discounts for switching from another insurance provider to Esurance.
    • Many vehicles covered: The provider offers coverage for a wide range of vehicles, so drivers who drive motorcycles, boats or bikes can also find coverage.
    • Best for: New drivers, drivers looking for insurance discounts and people who just purchased a car.
    Profile picture of Matthew Brodsky