Esurance

Compare Auto Insurance Companies

Research top Auto Insurance Companies recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

I purchased my 6 month policy for 255.00 on 12/2/15. My first payment was 85.95. The person who sold me the policy said I would have a payment reserve in case I couldn't pay a bill which was the main reason I went with Esurance. I paid my payments of 47.45 with no problem until 04/2015 I figured the payment reserve I was promised would cover it but I kept getting billed so I called customer service and was told that Esurance don't have a payment reserve so they canceled my policy for nonpayment on 4/25/16.

Not complicated, choose your insurance, transfers are easy. Had to transfer insurance from one car to another, got new rate immediately. You get to choose what coverage you want, get quote right then.

I switched to Esurance because their rates at the time were a bit cheaper. After 1 claim less than 7000 dollars I was sent an email saying they wouldn't be renewing my policy. On top of that they sent their own person out to assess the damage for that "one" claim and then they ended up going against their own person in order to pay out less on the claim. My claim adjuster called me on her cellphone after hours... yelling at her boyfriend in between getting my info. Esurance is absolutely the worst company ever. I've been a homeowner for over a decade and have never seen anything worse.

In Aug 2016 I began car shopping. In an effort to streamline emails, I created a Gmail account specifically for this purpose. It turns out that I bought a car much faster than I expected and only used the email address ONCE... when I tried to get a quote from Esurance, I was able to get a quote online, but when I called from the dealership to secure coverage I was told I couldn't be insured due to a "no fault" accident on my record. Ok, fine. I moved on.

However about two months later the scam phone calls started, a few here and there at first, and increasing to as many as 5-6 per day. All random local numbers so I feel I have to answer. Mostly people trying to extend a car warranty for a Honda that I never owned, and then some from actual car dealerships saying they got my info from a marketing list saying I was searching for a new Honda. When I would actually speak to someone, the email address they had on file was the one I only used for my Esurance quote. Looks like I should've used a fake phone number, too. If my phone number didn't have meaning to me (weird, I know) I'd change it.

It is nearly impossible to speak to a human when reporting an accident, service does not include a tow truck during an accident claim. It is believed the company did not investigate thoroughly to determine who was at fault. The customer service is very poor. The cost of the policy is a major factor, you get exactly what you pay for with this company.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Esurance?

Never made it to being an Esurance customer since I was never able to get an accurate quote! On 12/23/16, I received an online quote for auto insurance on three vehicles and received a quote of $549 / 6 months. While trying to purchase this policy, the session timed-out and I had to log back in to retrieve the quote only NOW, the quoted premium was $591 / 6 months. Thinking that there was an error in the quote, I reentered all of my information for a new quote -- surprisingly (or not) the premium was now $612 / 6 months and I gave up for the day.

On 12/24/16, I tried again... Retrieved my previous quote for $591 and tried to purchase but, after having to reenter my information that was supposed to be "saved", the premium was now $622, $641, $643 and $653 for the EXACT SAME COVERAGE LIMITS that were quoted at $549 just the day before! I called and complained to customer service and tried to get them to make sense of the ever-changing (although ALWAYS changing to be a few dollars more, never less), the explanation I got was something to the effect of, "Quoted premiums are subject to change, Policy premiums are set and do not change." My answer to that was, "I understand that quoted premiums might change or fluctuate a couple of dollars of the course of a few days or weeks or months but increasing almost $100 within 12 hours is ridiculous!" The representative basically advised me that there was nothing they could do about the premium -- take it or leave it.

After reading all of these other reviews about non-existent customer service and claims processing, I'm glad that I didn't make the same mistake! If an insurance company can't even offer a reliable QUOTE process, what hope would there be for having the company's support in the event of an accident (which IS what we pay for, RIGHT??).

My vehicle was hit while I was at work. I had to file claim, take time off work, and fight them with every step to get my car fixed. They even tried to talk the guy who hit me into blaming me. Good things we are friends as I was in the building when he hit my car. Very unethical practices going on here. First your guy hits my car. Second: I have to miss a day of work to deal with it. Third: in order to get a rental car, I had to drive 45 miles, then you argue with me about it. Fourth: you argue with me about all aspects of fixing my car, reimbursement, and I lost all value in my car. I have been nice, tried to work with you and nothing but attitude and disrespect. Never ever buy this insurance, this is a horrible company to deal with.

I feel swindled by this company for a second time, 12 years apart. The first time was so flagrant and undefendable that I thought after 12 years that a national company would have corrected their policy. The first time they quite simply gave me a cost and shortly thereafter arbitrarily raised it. After I initially agreed and sent them the money that they asked for to get the policy started, they contacted me by email raising the price. When I complained, also by email in case it matters, they did not respond. I found out at this point that to cancel the policy would cost me $50, and I would also pay for the brief period during which they insured my car. Instead I decided to stay the 6 months rather that just plain lose $50.

The second time just lately, it was essentially the same experience except that they went to the extra step of telling me why they were raising the initial rate, which was based on the amount of mileage that I estimated that I'd be driving in the upcoming year. They asked for proof and suggested past service repair receipts. When I supplied them with these documents that verified the same mileage that I had stated on the application, they ignored this evidence and upon receiving it they again insisted that my premium would be the higher amount. I told them "no", that I would not pay it and told them to cancel the policy, which now for two weeks had been active, and that if they did not refund the full amount of the deposit, I would let others know that they are a dishonest and deceptive company thru reviews like this one.

So that is it. I am out $75 even though we never even agreed on a price. But they had my good faith deposit, so there was nothing that I could do. My car has 65,000 miles on it after 15 years of use, all put on by me except for the first year. I am still trying to get insured at a lower rate than the typical car owner who puts on 15,000 miles a year. On top of that, as of 6 months ago I have been living in a rural area. We drive our car today only once every week or two. The proof I sent them was two service repair receipts that showed that during the most recent 4 month period between these repairs I drove about 2000 miles, or 500 miles a month, extrapolated to 6000 miles a year.

I.S.O. new Auto Insurance due to AIG/21st Century discontinuity 10 states. In my certified letter from them they recommend Esurance. My quote was as follows:

For State Mandated Minimum $306.00 for 6 months. For matching my current policy which is near doubling the amount of state mandated minimums the cost would be less $292.00 for 6 months. It is simply impossible to purchase more insurance and pay less. Upon inquiries, I was told, "Well all insurance prices fluctuate". Really??? Same policy w/ 21st for 16 years. I had 3 price changes. 1. When I changed vehicles. 2. When I added a 2nd vehicle. 3. When I became a safe driver my cost went down. You can read the writing on the wall. They intend to continue to jack up my rate until I'm paying what they really want to charge and no doubt they will add a hefty policy cancellation fee to boot. Buyer beware!

OK first off I was in two accidents. Not a fault. My insurance company knew that. I told them that the van was totally messed up. Non-drivable. This lady adjuster for it fixed anyway after I told her that the van was smoking and she knew I was going out of town for a funeral. She was sneaky and did it anyway. Never kept in contact with me as I ask her to keep me posted. This is my van. I can't believe this. Now I have no vehicle. They refuse to help me in no way shape or form. So disappointed with this company. I tried to talk to corporate office but I think they lie about having a real corporate office because I kept getting the same person or department. Sad. I will do everything I need to do to make sure this company don't keep lying to others. Scam because I paid insurance for over 4 months and I didn't even have the van. It was in the shop non-drivable. Like why am I paying insurance if they can't help. Fruitless right.

I had Esurance for approximately three months when what I would consider to be a fraudulent claim was submitted to my adjuster. I provided detailed accounts and documentary evidence that rebuffed the claims of the claimant. Despite my opposition, Esurance ignored all my protests and sided with the other side. They hid behind a claim that they were "doing it to protect me". When I talked to an underwriter, however, I was informed my rates would go up.

This seems to me like a blatant attempt to harm their consumer base. I feel like my story had been entirely ignored and my documentary evidence was not listened to. I fully intend to seek legal action in the near future based on my experience. I wholeheartedly do not recommend using their services. Their rates ended up being double what another competitor's were.

I've had Esurance since February 2016. They repeatedly failed to report my policy to loan company numerous times causing me to spend hours on the phone with both companies getting out straightened out. Once it was finally settled I thought I was good to go. Then in Sept, I renewed my policy and they switched me from full coverage (unbeknownst to me). My car payment almost doubled. I called my loan company and found this information out, I was never notified or called by Esurance. I'll be switching companies first thing Monday. I now owe hundreds to my loan company because Esurance switched me from full coverage and didn't tell me. I called Esurance and the lady rudely said I should have noticed my bill went down. I told her to check again, my bill NEVER WENT DOWN and she checked and then said "oh". I will never do business with them again.

I was hit from behind in a car accident by a man who was sadly insured with Esurance. I paid 14k for the car but they are giving me 9k because that is what it is worth online. The problem is that no dealer is willing to pay 9k for the same 2010 Nissan Altima SL with under 100000 miles on it. I have given them multiple comparisons that were at least 1k over what they are willing to pay me and they all are very fair comparisons with the similar miles and same make. They all have been dismissed as not legitimate for some reason or another. The depreciation on the car is 1 1/2 years and they are giving me 5k less than what I paid for it. I'm a young college student and I feel I'm being taken advantage of because it doesn't seem very fair at all that I be at such a loss. This company is garbage.

When comes to customers Esurance doesn't need you. I guess we the customer need them. Mob mind state. Yes Esurance have done everything they could not to assist me here. Esurance has made the mistake initially and want me to pay for their mistake. Every time Esurance has contacted me it was to be firm with me and tell me that I will not be worked with. This is not customer service. In fact America has come to know no customer service. It has became our culture because people and corporations do not care about the little guy. I will pay this. You can also count on losing a customer. I will make it my point to discourage whoever I talk to about your bum company. Word of mouth to this day still generates or buries business.

I was on the phone for quite some time and he became combative when I asked him to mail me a quote so I can compare the insurance I have to what he is offering because he kept saying he would call me later so I can look at my declaration page. He kept telling me I don't have what I say I have and I told him I had just changed my insurance a month ago and I know what I have. He stated that he was the insurance person and he knows. So I said "well yes or no will you send me a copy of it" because I will not talk to him about it until I can compare it side by side and he hung up on me! I work in customer service and he was rude basically the whole phone call and treated me like I was stupid. I would not go thru Esurance if it were free!

I was in a house fire... Okay this place is crazy I promise I've never been treated so bad. I was forced to let the professional service to clean my clothes. In which costs $10k..Yes, $10k. & it's been 3 months and I still have not got my clothes. I've been in a hotel for 3 motel. I feel that if you getting your money in then to treat someone like trash this not nice at all. Then to say that I told them to pay someone 5500 to clean some clothes come on really? I didn't want to go this way but you can't get in contact with anyone about your clothes. Omg really come on. So now that I'm getting a lawyer to handle this so oh well I did my part. Oh yeah to let you know that it's nov 18 in still no clothes and they got paid aug 5th 2016 so whoever reading this please just know I'm not lying. I'm out. I'm dropping them... Please read. Oh I will send you guys proof if you need it.

ESURANCE is the BIGGEST FREAKING RIPOFF in the entire WORLD. You request and agree to a quote. Then they jack up your premium 50%!! THEN THEY ADD A $5.00 TO PAY YOUR FREAKING BILL ON TIME (5 FEES!). Then they charge you 60 freaking dollars to cancel then prorate your premiums and you get almost nothing back!!!! STAY AWAY!!!

Just so you know, the quote I got for car insurance from this company (pleasure only) turns out to be almost THREE times as much as I was paying in Canada, and that was for driving my car to work. I am an accident free, 60 year old driver, with 30 years of a clean driving record. This company insists on charging me, because I am new to US, as if I was a teenager of 16. And they actually penalize people for choosing to live for periods without a car!! In other words, your premiums go up if you have had a period without car insurance. In a world in which we are encouraged to use public transit, walk and bike to get cars off the road? There has to be a better system.

I was also offended by the types of questions they asked me about my personal life (married, domestic partner, widowed etc). This might be standard for insurance companies down here in the U.S. as they assess your risk factors, but think about it. Did they asked if I drank alcohol or smoked pot? No. Did they ask me what race I am? No. Answers to these questions must also provide relevant actuarial data, but they would be considered an invasion of privacy. So why, then, cannot my marital status be none of their business?

We have had Esurance for 2 years. Our monthly premium started at $62 a month. Exactly 2 years later, our monthly premium is $96 a month. We have had no accidents, tickets or claims in the last 2 years, nor have we changed our policy. We have the same cars we had when we started with them 2 years ago. The first 6 months we apparently had an "online shopper" discount for $8. The rest of the increases took place every month for $1 or $2 a month.

The rep that cancelled our policy estimated that this time next year, we would be at approximately $115 a month based on the regular increases we have had. Over $40 more in 3 years with no changes to our policy or driving record?!?! I called a few times in the last 6 months to ask why the regular increases were taking place, and I was told that "other people in our area were filing a lot of claims". I would NOT recommend you buy insurance unless you want regular increases to reward your perfect driving record!

I had my first accident claim to file with an insurance company. A deer ran out and the damage was a complete loss to Esurance. The loss actually is that I chose Esurance. They didn't want to pay for repairs because if it is a total loss, I get to cover the auto loan because they only paid 25% of the loan. All State gap insurance only cover what your insurance covers. I get to pay the other 50% to pay off my loan. So, I paid $42,000 over the last 7 years for them to cover 1/4 of the car. I just want to save the next person from wasting their money. Go to a real company, Esurance is a scam.

I just use the Esurance auto insurance recently. Their NY customer representative does not know the details of their policy. The representative is not patient. She just does not understand my question at all even though I repeat my concern three time. It is bad experience. I will not choose Esurance again.

I found a cheaper rate from another company a few days before my policy was to renew, so I called esurance to tell them I would not be renewing my policy. Since I had recurring billing, that was one month ahead, the first payment had already come out, so the customer service lady told me I had a refund of $224 coming back. That was nice to hear. She said they would be crediting it back to my last known payment method which was a debit card and bank account I had recently closed, and replaced. I told the woman this, and she said ok, she would note it in the system, and request that I get a paper check. I said fine.

Well, they then sent me an email on August 20 saying that my refund was processed, and had been electronically sent to my debit card... the same one I had told the woman was closed. I called my bank, the transaction never reached them at all... they said even if they had sent it to my old card, they could see it, and put it in my active checking account.

So I called esurance again, and told them the deal, and that I never received my refund. They said that it showed my refund was sent, and accepted by my bank, and there was nothing more they could do. So, long story short, it is now Sept. 10. This has been going on for almost a month now. I've been making calls and doing everything I can to find my money. My bank has been very cooperative and helpful, they did a full investigation, and still say the refund is no place to be found on their end. I even asked esurance for a tracking number, and they gave me some 23 digit number that neither me, nor my bank found helpful. My bank said if I could get them to give me the full debit card number they sent the money to, they could make sure it got sent to the right card.

Also, in case that didn't work, they told me to ask esurance to give me the tracking number that goes along with every electronic transaction. Basically, when I asked for this info from esurance, I was told the long, useless number they gave me to "track the money" was all they had, and they couldn't give me my full debit card number to verify it's correct, because they cannot see the whole number, just the last 4 digits?! Then how the hell have they been charging my debit card in the past?! They pretty much said there is nothing they can do for me. My theory?: Esurance screwed up and sent my money to someone else's debit card, and doesn't want to do the necessary digging for me to get it figured out. I'm sure that someone probably got an unexpected credit of $200 to their debit card... I bet they're happy. Thanks for all your help esurance!

I switched to Esurance probably 7 years ago after my son had been rear-ended by an Esurance customer. At that time the company was superlative in every way and so I canceled my policy at the time and went with Esurance. In 2015 upon moving to another state, I continued with Esurance auto and added Homeowners. Sometime between 2007 and 2015... Esurance became an Allstate company and the result is disastrous.

I have spent HOURS in 2016 trying to clear up errors on their part that caused jumps in my rates of $500... twice. Once on the auto which was squared away and shown to be THEIR fault... not mine. And now all of a sudden the renewal on my homeowners also jumped $500 and once again I have spent hours and hours trying to clear this up. Their procedure is to just say whatever... and then do as they please.

Currently on Aug 24 I received a renewal for my Homeowners slated to roll over six weeks later on Oct 5. The policy cost had gone up $500. I immediately called Esurance and told them I was not renewing at this price. I went over every line of the policy with the Licensed Representative. She could find no reason for the increase and sent the policy back to Underwriting telling me I WOULD hear from them within 48 hours. A week later and one month before the renewal was to go into effect, Esurance drafted my bank account for the first payment on the new policy which I had NOT renewed, did not accept or agree to, did not authorized and I had notified them more than 10 days prior.

I took issue with this procedure but could have been talking to a wall. They refused to reverse the charge claiming it was a cancellation and as such could not be REFUNDED until the rollover date. If I had decline to renew the policy and not authorized any payment then how could this be a REFUND. I did not pay it or authorize it. They just took it.

Only after numerous emails, calls and a complaint directly to the State Insurance Dept... suddenly they reversed their claims!! I did not have to wait 6 weeks to get my REFUND. Suddenly they put it through right away and despite their warnings it might be my BANK'S FAULT if it did not show up for 2 weeks... strangely my REFUND shows in my bank account today. They not only stole my money... Esurance stole my time. I went right out and got another policy locally for $1400 LESS a year than Esurance. Allstate is a horrible company and now they have made Esurance over in their model. STAY AWAY. You can do much better.

I got a quote that seemed to be about $60 cheaper than my current auto + renters insurance. I also changed my deductible from $500 to $1000. I put in my drivers license number and social at the end of the quote for them to verify my driving record. I had one ticket and accident (not at fault). Both my ticket and accident were from 3 years ago. They asked me to pay my first month and additional month initially. I had no problem with that since I assumed I would eventually see that extra month.

4 or 5 days go by and I receive an email from Esurance saying that my premium is going to increased immediately. My premium went up significantly. My monthly payments went from $134 to $290. When I emailed them to see what happened, I was told that they found that the accident I indicated was my fault. I told them I was not at fault and that my current insurance company even has the records to prove it. Once I sent over all the information to prove I was not at fault, they told me it didn't matter. I don't understand how you can give me a quote and use my personal information (Social and license #) and the quote not be correct. I also do not understand how a higher deductible that my current insurance company would not drop the price but make it more expensive.

Needless to say, I didn't cancel my other insurance company since I hadn't received my insurance card with esurance yet. I decided to cancel esurance and stay with State Farm. Esurance ended up taking $50 for being with them for 4 days. I had to keep asking for my refund. Finally after a week of constant emails and phone calls, they tell me they have submitted a refund to my bank. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY! They also told me that the extra month of insurance you pay initially is considered equity and you never see this money again unless you cancel, and it loses its equity.

I am very disappointed with Esurance and they are consistent with Geico in that they will initially offer a low premium for the first 6 months and upon renewal, increase their rate exponentially. Esurance increased my premium by over 20% claiming that the State has authorized a premium rate increase, but failed to list statistics justifying the underlying cause. They simply claim that due to higher payouts for accident coverage in the state as a whole led to a rate increase. This is exactly the same justification that Geico used to increase my rate by 25% which led to me switching to Esurance in the first place. (No claims nor accidents).

When I initially called Esurance six months ago and spoke to the representative, I expressed my concern with the tactics used by Geico to increase premiums every six months, and especially the 25% increase during the last renewal. I was assured by the Esurance policy preparer that would not happen and that my premium would remain the same at the next renewal if no accidents or claims were made against the policy. Clearly, this was a blatant untruth to secure the policy.

Today I spoke to Rebecca, who would not provide her last name or way to contact her, who claimed to be a licensed insurance agent for Esurance. When asked why my rates increased, she immediately read a prepared response saying that the state in which I reside authorized a rate increase. When pressed for statistics, she continued to read the same prepared response claiming accident payouts increased in my state, thus granting their company to seek premium adjustments. I asked her how this increase could equal to 20% and her response, and yes, this is her actual statement made very sarcastically, "Groceries increase each week and so do other expenses." I asked her to qualify her statement if she actually believed grocery prices increase 20% every six months, for a total of 40% each year... She reverted back to reading the prepared statement.

Consumer beware. They are very much akin to Geico and provide a teaser rate and at the six month renewal period, increase your rates exponentially. No claims or accidents, and simply blame it on the state. Lastly, I understand that a state can authorize a rate adjustment, but a 20% adjustment by this company and 25% by Geico is inexplicable.

We signed up and paid for one year of Homeowners insurance with Esurance in June to be effective August 1, 2016. We had a leak in our master bath shower and called them and they started our claim August 8th. We were in contact with an inside and outside adjuster at every step in the process of asbestos, mold and moisture extraction. The tile was removed (all at the inside adjusters approval) and the process started. TODAY, August 31 we are informed that our insurance policy will be cancelled because the review has not been completed. WE DON'T EVEN HAVE OUR INSURANCE POLICY TO LOOK AT!!! This is a horrible company!!!

I got a new quote from Esurance as my Geico policy was about to end and I was considering switching for a little bit cheaper 6 month policy. I received a quote that was around 70 dollars cheaper for 6 months (450/8 mos Esurance, I pay 520 for my Geico plan), accepted the quote and paid for it online yesterday, with intention of canceling my Geico policy today. Woke up to an email that my 6 month premium would be double (900 something) the initial quote and the new premium will be factored into my future payments. I immediately requested cancellation and am working with the bank to do a chargeback on my credit card and to block them from future charges.

I purchased homeowners insurance from them. The premium was high as I had not had homeowners in a while. The house is in perfect condition with new wiring/roof/windows and many upgrades. Upon acceptance of my offer they decided to send out an inspector who wanted to move the home from 2 story to 1.5 and add sq. That was okay not a big deal. He also said the house was under repair because the backside of a room was still being sided. No big deal and an easy fix however Esurance in their infinite wisdom decided at that time to put the value to rebuild my home to approx 570k then they increased the premium from less than 2k to 7K for the year. Needless to say I called and in talking with their rep we decided to put in a request for a new quote with all new information provided by THEIR inspector.

After placing the info we got a quote for half of the 7k they were asking. This whole process is now suspect in my opinion the entire process is set up to defraud people out of their money. If I were a younger man and needed or had to have their insurance this would be amazingly hard for me to pay. I think that is the bait and switch. Let's say lure them in with hopes of a decent price for insurance. Then once you hook them notify them via email that their payment will be close to quadruple the estimate. After many phone calls I finally gave up and just asked to cancel. At that time they confirmed my cancellation but continued to charge my CC. Overall I think this company sucks to the point that they are not worth being in business and should just close the doors. Every aspect of dealing with them is a fraud.

I had auto policy of 2 cars and renter's insurance with Esurance for a few years, then I added homeowners once we purchased a house. I was supposed to get a multi policy discount, but once applied my bill was still the same for my auto. Nobody was able to explain why my bill didn't go down with the "discount". 2 months after settling on the house we had to put in a claim because we noticed some water damage to the ceiling. They canceled our policy immediately because we put in a claim within 2 months of moving in. I have no idea how this is a legal thing to do, but they canceled us.

But it was a blessing in disguise because I got a better rate for more coverage with someone else now, for both auto and homeowners, and they still have to pay for our claim. I also did a DIY inspection by providing them with the appraisal we got from our mortgage company and they did not want to accept it. They wanted us to pay for an appraisal, which we refused to. After a few hours on the phone and back and forth they claimed that they are going to accept it but the policy is being canceled anyway because of our claim so it doesn't make a difference whether they accept it or not. I guess that's why they're mad and canceled our policy without explanation other than the 2 month period.

My daughter was driving through a parking lot and their driver was in a parking spot. As my daughter drove down the lane she backed out and hit my car. They are refusing to pay my claim. My insurance states it is 100% her fault after their investigation. There is no way it is our fault. Now as a single mom I have to come up with my deductible and the two insurance companies have to battle it out. However I have seen multiple posts that they don't even pay their own insured policy holders claims either. They are a joke of an insurance company and should be sued and put out of business. The adjuster for them is totally hateful and still has not informed me that they have denied my claim. They are just BAD all the way around.

Expert Review

Matthew BrodskyInsurance Contributing Editor

Matthew Brodsky is an established expert on insurance, having written hundreds of articles and other pieces of content on the subject, interviewed countless practitioners, and attended dozens of conferences and events. He served as an editor at industry magazine Risk & Insurance for six years.    More about Matthew→

Esurance is an auto insurance company owned by its larger parent company, Allstate. The company is among the first established online insurance companies and offers 17 physical office locations around the country.

• Excellent customer service: Esurance has more than 3,000 customer service representatives working for the company across the country. Customer service is available 24 hours per day, 7 days per week.
  • Fast settlement time: The company works fast at handling auto damage claims and can settle most within 10 days.
  • Esurance mobile: Customers who use Esurance auto insurance have access to the Esurance Mobile App, which allows them to access their insurance account information when they're on the go.
  • Discounts offered: Esurance offers customers numerous discounts, like multipolicy discounts, safe driving discounts and discounts for switching from another insurance provider to Esurance.
  • Many vehicles covered: The provider offers coverage for a wide range of vehicles, so drivers who drive motorcycles, boats or bikes can also find coverage.
  • Best for New drivers, drivers looking for insurance discounts and people who just purchased a car.

Compare Auto Insurance