Based on 5 reviews that contain star ratingsSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Policygenius allows you to easily buy renters insurance online. There’s no need to hop on the phone or go see an agent. Plus, you’ll get exclusive discounts for popular brands like Casper, HelloFresh, and more.

A+BBB Rating
Read More Read More
Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experienceDissatisfied with the experienceSatisfied with the experienceHappy with the experienceWould recommend to a friend
Last updated: Dec. 4, 2017

5 PolicyGenius Renter's Insurance Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:Any
Original review: Dec. 4, 2017

I was pleasantly surprised by Policygenius' renters insurance experience. It took almost no time, guided me through selecting my coverage amount, and even explained all of the little add-ons. I would definitely recommend these guys. I'm actually looking into getting life insurance with them as well.

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
Original review: Nov. 3, 2017

I bought renter's insurance through Policygenius, and had a great experience. I knew I needed renter's insurance, but didn't know how much I needed, or with what features. Policygenius provided great advice about how the policy works and about how various features affect the cost. The site also helped me get a competitive rate, by prompting me to provide more details about my apartment and my building. I got from start to finish in 5 minutes, and I feel really confident that I was able to buy the right policy based on the information provided. Strongly recommend Policygenius to someone in the market for insurance!

Original review: Nov. 3, 2017

Great product, great service. Could not have been easier. I signed up for renters insurance and the entire process took less than 5 minutes. The hard copy of my policy came a few days later. Easy and simple. Will definitely recommend this product to friends and family. Thanks.

Original review: Nov. 3, 2017

The site allowed me to quickly enter my information and determine what amount of insurance that was right for me. I was able to do the entire thing online - search, select and buy. I'd definitely recommend it for other people looking for a quick/easy way to buy renter's insurance.

Original review: Nov. 3, 2017

Policygenius allowed me to purchase renters insurance without talking to an agent. The took me through all the important coverage details in a quick and easy experience. I knew this is something I needed to do, but was dragging my feet. Happy to have this new tool to get the coverage I need. Will buy disability insurance from them next.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about PolicyGenuis Renter's Insurance?

For more information about reviews on please visit our FAQ.

PolicyGenius Renter's Insurance Company Information

PolicyGenuis Renter's Insurance
New York

ConsumerAffairs Solutions for Business

Let's talk

ConsumerAffairs ranks 562 on Inc. 5000 for 2017

Advertisements on this site are placed and controlled by outside advertising networks. does not evaluate or endorse the products and services advertised. See the FAQ for more information.

The information on our website is general in nature and is not intended as a substitute for competent legal advice. makes no representation as to the accuracy of the information herein provided and assumes no liability for any damages or loss arising from the use thereof.