5.00/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

This company pays a monthly fee to participate in the ConsumerAffairs accreditation program and we may receive compensation for any referrals.

5 Policygenius Homeowners Insurance Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: March 4, 2019

Policygenius takes away the onerous task of looking up multiple insurance policy providers and comparing all the features and pricing. It is an innovative service where Policygenius staff handholds the customer from inception till signing up for the policy.

Get expert buying tips about Homeowners Insurance delivered to your inbox.

Original review: March 3, 2019

From a few simple questions online, to a quick phone call, to ongoing service, Policygenius has always had team members available to help. I received transparent, objective quotes to switch my current insurance provider, and Policygenius helped make the transition. They made it easy to shop for a better policy, and assisted with everything from getting quotes to responding to the insurer's concerns from the inspection.

Original review: March 2, 2019

I talked with a few different people at Policygenius and they were all helpful. They responded to my questions quickly and they were able to find an insurance policy that saved me about $300 per year between my homeowners and auto policies.

Original review: March 1, 2019

I used Policygenius initially for Life Insurance. I was so happy with their service and the options they found me that I came back for homeowner's insurance. I ended up using the same company they found me for auto insurance too. Very happy customer.

Original review: Jan. 12, 2019

I had a fantastic experience working with PolicyGenius. I was assigned an agent named Fabio and he was very patient with me. He listened to all my questions, provided thorough answers, and did a great job of explaining the process. Highly recommend!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Policygenius Homeowners Insurance?

Policygenius Homeowners Insurance Company Information