Pacific Specialty Insurance

Pacific Specialty Insurance Company, the flagship of the McGraw Group of Affiliated Companies, is recognized as an industry leader in motorcycle and personal watercraft coverage. Pacific Specialty also offers automotive, homeowners, dwelling fire, boat, motor home, mobile home and commercial products, and has become the "one spot" independent brokers and agents can source all their clients' coverage needs.

For the third consecutive year (2011-2013), Pacific Specialty was listed as a Ward's 50 Top Performer. Each year, the Ward Group analyzes the financial performance of over 3,000 property-casualty insurance companies in the United States and identifies the Top 50 companies that have passed all of their safety and consistency performance tests for the preceding 5-year period. We are honored to be included in this select group of insurance companies.

Compare Homeowners Insurance Companies

Research top Homeowners Insurance Companies recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

Had a felony break in to my house and they denied the claim due to no broken glass. Did appeal and got nothing. Now going to file for lawsuit. This is the worst company I have ever had to deal with and feel bad for anyone that thinks they really have insurance after paying these crooks.

I had a motorcycle policy for approximately 17 months. On the second year of my policy, I was on a payment plan to pay 4 installments that were to be taken out of my bank account. Little did I know was when I received my new debit card, the numbers on the back had changed and they were not able to debit my account. Found this out just before cancellation and paid over the phone which should have paid my policy in full for the year. The customer service talked about auto renewal and I stated that I didn't need that. Nothing else was said. A few weeks later, received a new bill, requesting $17 and change and threatened cancellation for non-payment but no explanation of why. Called customer service and she could not give any explanation. She referred to the auditors.

A couple days later, my wife was contacted and told that because I stated that I did not want the auto renewal so, they added on a surcharge. (Why did they even ask when I made my payment??) My wife was told that we could fill out a form and reinstate the auto renewal to avoid the charge or pay. She opted to have customer service email the form. It was filled out and emailed back within an hour of receiving. We get a call a week later stating that our policy was canceled due to non-payment and that they did not receive the paperwork back in time. We sent it the same night we found out! Let the customer service know I was not happy and that it was their mistake. I didn't pursue it any further. Never had a claim, ticket or accident. If they can't handle basic customer service how are they going to handle something like an accident??

I bought insurance with this company and when my roommate rode my bike and got into an accident they refused to cover it saying that if a person lives at the same address as I do they have to be of 35 years of age or be registered on the policy. Their process to arrive at this decision took 8 weeks and I had to follow up with the agent every week - otherwise there was no communication from their end. I feel like I have been scammed and would not recommend this company for anyone. I am also not happy about SF Moto (an otherwise great dealership) recommending this company to me. It was my first bike and I had no idea that bogus insurance policies like mine exist. Not even sure it is compliant with state laws. Reporting them to the BBB.

I have been with Pacific Specialty for over 6 years. Now that I have a claim they want to give me the run around. My toilet had a small leak around the wax seal which in return soften the floor around it. It also stain the roof in the first floor. All of a sudden they have a clause that a leak has been going for more than a couple weeks it's not covered. Well how are we supposed to know it's leaking until it shows some signs. This can take some time due to the speed and amount of the leak. This is simply ridiculous and just another way for them not to pay. Unfortunately, I have paid a high premium for absolutely no reason at all. Just a waste of money. So if I were you I would stay away from this company at all cost!!!

As all companies do, there is minimum fees/deductibles that are to be paid in the event of a claim. To think that you are the only customer out of thousands that is having a claim is utterly ridiculous. Claims adjusters have many other policies to worry about, as do the other departments. I filed a claim & within a month's time or so it was resolved. Even though only partial coverage was offered (Due to the policy's parameters, I was not covered for a certain loss) & you have to understand they cannot just raise prices on you. They are reported to the department of insurance & they regulate that premium increases are valid.

You pay $900 a year & in 3 years you have 2 claims that in total payout over $10,000. Your monthly premium gets put into a pool of sort & in a event of claim. It is paid out of this pool, paid not just by you but ALL individuals insured by the company. When the state experiences a huge loss the company needs to refill the pool thus increased rates. This is the game of insurance. ALL companies carry minimum earned fees. If you are upset of the outcome it is because you did not understand your own policy. So next time read the policy guidelines, understand the agreement. PSIC actually has very competitive prices to what I have seen.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Pacific Specialty Insurance Company?

Worst customer service ever. Would not use! State Farm is 3rd of the price and so customer orientated!

Rain seeping into back door under laminate and causing the subfloor to soften and laminate floor to buckle. They denied my claim because it was rain instead of a leaked pipe that caused it. These people find any reason to deny your claim. We'll be changing. We also had a cooler leak into our ceiling. They fought me on this. Also only give us enough to put a band-aid on it instead of fixing it.

During Super Bowl week heavy rains came to the Phoenix area. Our roof leaked badly causing significant damage to the inside of the house. I called the 24 hour emergency line and they told me to call Service Master or Servpro. We called Servpro and they went to the condo to dry it out. The bill was 4000 dollars. Servpro submitted the bill to my obscurant company and the company has never followed up, with them. That was in February 2015. The company has since denied the whole claim telling me that I could not prove that the heavy rains caused the roof damage. But it certainly caused the damage inside the condo. Drywall, ceilings, laminate flooring all destroyed.

The insurance adjuster did tell me that had it been from snow load they would cover it. My point is that they told me to get Servpro to the house and I did but now they basically walked away. I would have travelled to Phoenix myself had they not told me that they had national accounts with Servpro and Service Master. That are a horrible company.

On Jan 21st 2015 my grandmother who is 90 years old and blind (and who has never been late on her full extended coverage insurance payments) had a party for her 90th birthday. That evening we discovered a leak in coming form the kitchen. Jan 22nd we contacted our insurance company and ** was our assigned claims agent. He was suppose to send us paperwork to sign. On Feb 1st 2015 we contacted him and told him we never got the paper work... He said he would send it right out...again on 2/7/15. 2/14/15 I contacted him again because I never got the paperwork. On 2/16/2015 the paperwork got here - I sent it back with all the necessary documents, He said he was paying the claim and would send a check out to her that day.

Since that time he has made several accusations and excuses of why the check has not come. He has cost us over $1000 in service repairmen from our pocket for leak detection, digging up a septic tank that proved not be the culprit and finally an independent inspector to put the bs to rest. That inspection was done and sent in on Feb 18th 2015. It's now March 6th 2015 and he's still bald-faced lying to me everyday telling me the check is in the mail... then I call when it doesn't show up and he gives me another stupid excuse of why it's not in the mail. I am seething my grandmother has been displaced and is deteriorating quickly. One of her cats has died and she is stuck in a hotel confined to her room due to her blindness. SO UNFAIR TO DO TO AN ELDERLY WOMAN WHO HAS ALWAYS PAID HER BILLS ON TIME. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY.

I paid in advance for a year of motorcycle insurance. When I cancelled my insurance 10 months in because I had to sell my bike, I composed then faxed a letter to them requesting a refund for the difference which is what THEY said I had to do. I should have received +/- $33 back and instead received only $10.84. Not a huge financial deal but right is right and wrong is wrong. When I called for the difference, they said that $100 of the cost of the insurance is "non-refundable" and that costs were incurred to run my DMV check when I proved to them right off that I have a M1 license and have for a number of years now. The lady at PSI made sure she kept talking so I couldn't get a word in so after 5 minutes of listening to her drone on and on I just hung up and decided to blog them to let everyone else know what a shoddy business they are. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY, THEY WILL BURN YOU FOR MONEY!!!

It will take me a book and half to go into full detail as to why you should stay clear of this company....but I will say that they are a FRAUD company. It has been over 3 years since we had a fire in our house to only (to this day) never once have been paid a single cent from them. After retaining an attorney and subpoena all of their records for our case, SEVERAL illegal situations on their part has proven that this company is nothing but a scam. Take all of these testimonies seriously and AVOID this company! You know it is a good case, when you have several attorneys begging you to take on this case!

My Allstate agent set me up with Pacific Specialty for insurance for a motorcycle I just bought. I trusted my agent to do me right. Got the quote and signed papers without even reading them (not smart). When I finally got paper work from them I was surprised at what little coverage they were offering for such a high price. Checked online with Geico and got a price five times cheaper. I am saving over $300 a year with Geico. Now I have been waiting for over a week for my refund from Pacific Specialty. It only took minutes for them to take my money! Make sure you do your homework and read everything before you sign. Also don't trust a agent just because you have been with them for years.

I PAID FOR A YEAR of motorcycle insurance… Three months later the DMV tells me my registration is suspended for lack of insurance. These creeps tell me that I needed to pay them more because they decided to change my policy without letting me know. THE CHANGE not only increased my rate by $350... It cost me $150 more in late fees and renewal fees at DMV. GEICO IS LOOKING BETTER AND BETTER. THESE PEOPLE SUCK. IMAGINE IF YOU GOT HURT OR FILED A CLAIM.

This company & I have had claims going on for 2 1/2 years with my filing a complaint with the Insurance Commission and the Contractors Board. PSIC hired a licensed contractor to UNDERBID my claims and issued checks per that contractors bid. I could not get anyone to repair the claims for the price I was paid so I phoned, emailed and faxed this same contractor to get in touch with me, advising him that the job was his for the amount that he quoted PSIC. No reply... I then filed a complaint against the contractor with the Contractors License Board, who dismissed at first but I then got in touch with the Chief of the Contractors Board in Sacramento, and he sent out an industrial specialist.

I received more monies after but it took more than one year to get an engineer out to properly access the water damages after PSIC OWN adjuster advised that it was needed. I have it in writing. The suggestion for the engineer was mentioned in May 2012 but it was not until April 23, 2013 before PSIC was forced to send out Rimkus Consulting Group, whose report denied my claims.

I was then forced to hire an engineer who disputed the Rimkus Report and PSIC again sent me a few dollars, but not enough to properly repair the damages. PSIC hired a company on 10/17/2012 to do an inventory of the water damaged items, and to this date they have not come up with a figure (today is 08/14/2014) as to what I will be paid for that.

I have called their office to speak with the president of the company, Michael McGraw and was told by Michael **, that "that's NOT going to happen." Fortunately I have not had too many dealings but this company should not be in business, they are corrupt and they have raised my policy premium by almost DOUBLE and yet refuse to be fair on paying a claim properly.

This has been the worst experience of my life since I lost my husband of 38 years three years ago. I caution everyone to please google "Complaints filed against Pacific Specialty Insurance Company" before you decide to insurance ANYTHING with them. The minute you submit a claim, they ignore you and I have begged to please close out my claims and yet they are still working on an inventory list that they have known about since 10/17/2014 and today the claims examiner claimed that she has not received a first class letter with a return address that I mailed off 3 weeks ago and their last 4 emails just "Bounce" back because they expect you to resend it and eventually just hope that you will give up and go away with the all the frustrations they create with their non professional tactics.

I have dealt with at least 5-7 claims examiners and after reading all the complaints, I see I am NOT an isolated case. I wish I had googled them to begin with, but the broker who referred PSIC to me told me they had a good rating.... Of course they have a good rating... It's because they defraud their customers....Most of them just give up....My next step....?

I have had several positive experiences with Pacific Specialty Insurance. They aren't nearly as bad as these reviews show them to be. When the hail storm hit, the claim was paid. It was as simple as that. I have several neighbors who were not happy with their insurance companies, and they had the "name brands" with all the TV commercials.

I was involved in two accidents in one day on my way back to work from lunch. I hit something on the freeway while looking back to make a lane change. It was unavoidable. I don't even know what it was but when i hit it, both of my saddle bags fell off and my muffler cracked and the collector. I called my insurance and placed a claim. I had a master tech at work weld the pipe back up so i could ride the bike home after work. I didn't fall off and there was no injury. Later on the way home i was lane sharing at 10-15 mph and i was going past a little toyota corolla, when a semi truck came over the white lines into my lane and his trailer hit the right side of my fairing and pushed my left side of the fairing into the side view mirror of the car, and it forced me to turn my bars to the left, and i went down on my left side.

Pacific specialty says cause i have no eyewitness to prove my story, that i made it up, and that they don't have to cover me because i made up the story. I've had to pay hospital bills and to get my bike back on the road out of pocket.

In April 2014 I filed a claim of water leakage and an adjuster was called out. He was shown everything from wet carpet, walls and tile coming off. I soon received a letter stating claim under my deductible. It seems they decided to omit/deny the shower pan leak saying it was 2 separate claims. I was furious and have been fighting ever since even involving the state board of insurance. Seems they weren't given all the facts. They finally sent out another adjuster to meet with the contractor. They both agreed that it was a shower pan leakage. You would think that would be it. Nope. Now they want to send out water leak detection company. My next step is attorney because they aren't getting away with this. STAY AWAY FROM THEM.

RUN AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY NOW >>> I live in Colorado but, ended up needing to have this "company" insure me.... What a JOKE! They required a $35 "inspection fee" for each house AND each time there was a change in policy. This person they hired to come out required I get a fireplace inspection when the house had NO FIREPLACE!! It took a month to correct THAT! So finally, they got it right.... THEN, we had a hail storm. :-( I had a claim. And it has taken 4 phone calls leaving messages over 2 weeks to get them to tell me: "Oh, we had some questions".

The "QUALITY DEPT" was holding things up. 2 weeks ago, they told me all was OK. I asked why they could not call me. NO ANSWER. All they had was 2 people answering calls for claims... Still NO ACTION on this claim! IN COMPARISON... I had a claim with USAA for the same storm on the roof for the house next door... I had a check WITHIN A WEEK! RUN AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY NOW.

I filed a claim on March 24, 2014 for a burst water heater that flooded my garage and part of my kitchen. It took me two days to get in contact with a real person about my claim. Then they assigned my claim to Karen who is disrespectful and unprofessional. She told me that I cannot claim any property that was not mine. I am married with two kids and she implied that their property was not covered and suggested I take it off the claim. When I confronted her about that she had no response. She then accused me of taking property out of my home and deliberately placing it into the flood area so that she can deny all of my personal property claim. I have never been so offended and disrespected in my life. Who purposely destroys perfectly good items to get the bare minim from a scam artist insurance company

Meanwhile my house has holes in the wall from the water damage and floors are destroyed as well. Tomorrow will be three weeks and I have no answer about my claim or when anything will be paid. I am sure they are trying to find a way to deny my claim. I pay a lot for my insurance each year and do not deserve to be treated this way. My children do not deserve to come home to a house with holes cut through the wall and floors destroyed. This is why we have insurance so that we can protect ourselves from these types of problems but it's clear that Pacific Specialty goal is to take people money and never pay anyone's claim. How is this company still afloat. I will do all I can to let people know what kind of company this is and to stay far away from them. I even called my producer and told her I was disappointed for the suggestion and to make sure she send no one else to this horrible company. Just pay me my money so I can get on with my life.

Worst Experience Ever. I filed a claim on 2/10/14 for a leak in the ceiling that was just noticed ( For a house in HB). Claim adjuster, Patrick, advised me to get a leak detection company at the house to know the cause and duration of the leak. I quickly scheduled for the leak detection company to come to the house. The leak detection company couldn't detect the source of the leak; however, they told me that the duration of the leak was for approximately one month. They also mentioned that there was a SMALL area of mold so it needs a mold specialist to open the wall so that they can know the source of the leak.

I next tried to contact Patrick again but after 2 weeks of multiple back-forth phone messages with Patrick, he finally told me that because of the mold he needs to check with a supervisor. During this 2 week period, I tried multiple times to phone Patrick but was unable to contact him. When he would finally call back it was after business hours (after 5:00 PM) and he would leave a message stating that he tried to contact me. I would quickly call back to only get an answering service that the company was closed. He did this multiple times making me unable to contact him or the company. It seems he merely called me back at the end of the work day because he did not want to deal with me. His messages always stated still working on it. I found this customer service absolutely and utterly unacceptable. A customer should not have to leave 5 messages just to get a phone call after business hours.

After one month (3/10/14), Patrick told me that the claim was denied by the supervisor because there was mold. I understood that they would not cover mold removal but my policy covers damage repair and leak detection so I quickly called the supervisor to ask why that part of the claim was denied. I reached his supervisor (Carl) and explained the situation to him. I told him that I have spent one month dealing with this claim and the leak has still not been detected. Meanwhile, damage was progressing in my house due to the leak and now they are telling me that they will not cover leak detection or damages because there was a SMALL mold. Carl responded by SHOUTING, SCREAMING, INTIMIDATING, PATRONIZING and telling me that they will not cover anything because there was mold and not to call them again. I told him most of the damage happened because I was waiting for the response of the claim that didn't even detect the leak. He SCREAMED AT ME, "WHO TOLD YOU NOT TO REPAIR YOUR HOUSE!" I have never had a customer service experience like this.

I found Supervisor CARL to be unprofessional, rude, and slightly racist (I have an accent). I can't believe it took them over one month to respond to my claim, they were unresponsive to my daily messages, and they were extremely rude!!! I advise anyone thinking of joining this insurance company to run away as fast as possible. I will be taking legal action to cover my claim; they can expect my lawyer to contact them shortly.

Pacific specialty owes my mom and me over 60000 dollars from claim of burglary from 2009. They only have paid 2350 up to now. They keep playing games and delay tactics. I have provided receipts and pictures and owners manuals and boxes of things stolen but nothing is ever enough. They are racists and dishonest.

July 2013, I moved from Sacto to LA. I hired 2 individuals to load my furniture into a Budget 26ft truck. Since I didn't pay theses individuals more money than agreed, during the load the "want a be" movers intentionally threw, dragged, scratched, you name it, they did it to my furniture while putting it into the truck. I had no idea this was going on. Boxes were crushed, items were damaged and two boxes of expensive items never made it to the LA residence. I called the Ins. company to report the theft and vandalism loss. I also reported the incident to the police and to my Allstate agent. After weeks of not answering my phone calls or responding to my emails, Pacific Specialty denied the claim. They determined it was not an act of vandalism (a covered peril) it was "accidental" due to a bad choose of moving help - you get what you pay for - I should have hired a professional company if I was really concerned about protecting my property.

Norma ** was the claim adjuster. She was vague, rude and short to answer any questions. She never knew what was going on only that it was in legal for coverage review. She also said and sent a letter indicating that I changed the loss from accidentally damage to vandalism - reaching for ways to get it covered. This was a lie. I asked for a copy of the original loss report to prove what I reported - she would not send me a copy. I also gave a recorded statement indicating vandalism by to individuals. When I tried to explain my concerns, I was rudely cut off. I appealed the denial in writing. The claim was then referred to the Claims Manager, Carl ** who sent a letter out indicating the claim was under review for vandalism. After 9 weeks and many ignored calls, I received a call from a man who Identified himself by first name only. He was extremely rude and unprofessional, said he was calling for Carl and that the claim remains denied.

I asked for the details of the investigation and he said said there is nothing more to discuss. I asked him what kind of fly by night, back alley, shady claims dept. is this. All they do is to look for ways/reasons to deny claims. All calls go directly to voice mail - his response was no response at all! Phone was silent. He said a letter for the denial was in the mail and that was the end of the conversation. This is the worst, most unprofessional company I have ever encountered. My Allstate agent said this was a preferred company he used for HO3 policies since Allstate didn't write Homeowner policies in California. This is my agent's fault for selling me a policy that provided him a commission and screwed me, the insured.

I also reported this to the Department of Insurance. Marion ** indicated there is a difference of opinion between me and the Ins. Co. and they are unable to help. This is more than a difference of opinion, it's a scam by Pacific Specialty Ins. and the Brokers that sell their policies. You pay your premium and they find ways to not pay or hold up payment for legitimate covered perils. The Department of Insurance needs to look into their claim practices.

My agent write my home policy with Pacific Specialty Insurance Company. We paid in full for one year. As every consumer aware that you pay to insurance companies all your life, when you have a claim, most of them pay the damage cost and close the chapter. Pacific Specialty Insurance Company's adjuster whose name is Patrick ** send their company appraiser to have an estimate for the hot water pipe and other damages repair cost. He did not satisfy or ignore their own employee estimate, ask us to send an estimate from the plumber who will repair the damage. We send a copy of the estimate copy. Patrick did not satisfied.

In the meantime our tenant screaming every day that they can't live in the house because there is no hot water, and they moved to their cousin house. More than 20 days until we hired our plumber and paid to repair hot water pipe from leaking, there is more damages on the dry walls which yet not repaired since November 2013 until today January 14 2014 yet Patrick **, the company adjuster, fishing some excuse until you give up calling them.

Every time you call, he return your call after one week or later and give you some nonsense reasons or same question over and over again because he couldn't come up with new excuses. Please anyone can help me or advise me to report other site, call **.

Insurance representative sold me "replacement cost" insurance. Pacific Specialty does NOT HONOR that statement in the least. They discount everything in your claim and try to not cover some items at all. They can send you a 24-page document AFTER you have a claim in small print where they exclude some coverage but that is bait and switch at it's worst. They don't return phone calls after you have a claim, try to beat down your contractors on pricing and coverage and illegally pay claims LONG after prices for materials have risen and do not adjust. Get OUT before you have a claim and are crucified by this horribly dishonest company.

I have had two policies with Pacific Specialty Insurance for almost 20 years. January 2012, I had one claim for vandalism and they have cancelled my policy. Ridiculous, after 20 years and one claim. Plus, I spent over 1/2 hour trying to reach a live person on the phone all to no avail. They are totally unresponsive.

I wish I had read these reviews before I signed up with Pacific Specialty Insurance. Stay away from these people, they will not cover you and they will find a way to deny your claim if remotely possible. I purchased a home in CA and a week after the closing, as a welcoming gift, my AC was chopped. I was totally shocked after I filed a claim with the Pacific Specialty Insurance to find out that they would not cover the theft of the AC because they said the house was vacant for more than 30 days before I closed on the property.

Remember, this was before I owned the house and before I had them as an insurance company. Mind you, this policy was sold as a seasonal. The agent I bought the policy from did not know about this item in the policy. I went through all my documents from them and nowhere could I find any mention of this. They do not communicate such an important fact to you. This must be illegal somewhere, but recouping $4K through litigation does not work; they probably know that. Don’t reward a dishonest company; stay away.

Simple water leak had insurance with this so called company PSI for over a year. Mr. Charles ** gave me every excuse why he wouldn’t pay for my claim. I’m so glad it wasn’t anything major and now I am definitely going back to Farmers Insurance. And on another note, when everyone in the office doesn’t speak English, that should have been my 1st sign to run and run fast. Word to the wise, if you find yourself wanting to get insurance with this company, not a good idea!

Back in February of 2005, our home had a collapse due to a sewer pipe that had been leaking under our foundation, for what we found out to be about a 1 year period. We lived on a hillside and had neighbors on each side of us. We called in the claim two days later. We had been red tagged. It all happened so fast. Then, we called the insurance company. They instructed us to mitigate damages to our home and surrounding homes and they would send an adjuster out, which was two days after that. We were in the process of mitigating damages when the adjuster came out. He wrote in his report that there was no damage to the home, even though he had pictures of the damage and there were pictures in the newspaper. Don't know how much more black and white damage could have been.

We ended up spending about $500,000 to stabilize the structure and our neighbors. And PSIC never paid a dime. Our house was foreclosed upon. 7 1/2 years later, we finally had our day in court with a jury. We ended up losing the trial, the juror foreman said it wasn't the evidence, it was the fact that they thought we were rich and didn't deserve to be paid for our claim. Our life savings gone, our home gone and now divorced. PSIC and their team of attorneys are not even human. The lowest form of crooks. White collar thieves. When you purchase insurance, you expect to be taken care of, not walked away from and left with nothing.

I have never seen any system as inefficient as PSI and their agents. They live in the dark ages. I got assigned to a Charles **, who of course never calls me back as promised, is excellent at making excuses on everything, doesn't have a personal email of his own so he can’t communicate with his clients, and never gets the emails I send to him on the company email. However, they mysteriously always appear on his desk after I call to check in. He said it would take the police department months to get a report to them. I got it to him in minutes off the net.

Yet, till date he has not told me how much I am going to be compensated for, since I had a burglary and lost expensive electronics. He is always unavailable or too busy to work on my account. I so wish I had seen these remarks before and would have never signed up with this company. But guess it’s better late than never. I don’t have much hope now after reading other experiences. Can anyone advise as the best way to report them for inefficiency? Should the report go to BBB? Or, is there some place else where they take consumer complaints more seriously and act more responsibly? Please advise.

I had a micro burst in my neighborhood. The insurance company first said that I needed to prove I have my roof repaired. I showed that proof. They then asked for a receipt of repair. I showed that. They then said the roof was over 25 years old, and I had to prove it had been replaced in the last 25 years. I obtained 2 letters from contractors stating it was not 25 years old. They then said I had to make a claim to get coverage, 1 and 1/2 years later, after going to the head of the company. They denied my claim, stating my roof was excluded, and none of the proof was good enough. Everyone else in the neighborhood got new roofs. From the $13,000 I filed for claim, they paid $2,500, depreciated everything else, or excluded from coverage.

Pacific Specialty Insurance Company Profile