Accredited Partner

TrustedChoice.com Homeowners Insurance

TrustedChoice.com Homeowners Insurance
Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.20/5

Are you looking for an independent insurance agent? At TrustedChoice.com you can find a large selection of independent insurance agents and carriers. Because a Trusted Choice® independent insurance agent has access to multiple insurance companies, they are able to offer you competitive pricing, a broad choice of products and valuable advocacy.

TrustedChoice.com Homeowners Insurance Reviews

View 3 featured reviews
Original review: Nov. 14, 2019

TrustedChoice's online process is super easy. They pulled most of the information and I ended up going with one of their recommendations, Hippo. I liked their site better than any other site that I worked on. The other ones were a little more annoying. We were purchasing a new home and aside from them, everybody else was too expensive. We used All state before and they were more expensive. Plus, TrustedChoice offers more coverage. The only thing I don't like about their coverage is the 1% for the wind and hail deductible. But with the prices on insurance everywhere else, it’s not that big of a deal.

Get buying tips about Homeowners Insurance delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Aug. 12, 2019

I had just purchased a home and wanted to get insured. I looked at different individual companies, but it was so time-consuming to fill out each individual application and keep track of them all. I found TrustedChoice.com through a couple of Google searches and clicks. I reached out to them and submitted my information and received a call within an hour or so. I also reached out to a couple of companies but Trusted Choice was more responsive. They got back to me quickly and gave me an option that worked with me. I ended up with Travelers, which has a great price and covered everything that I needed. TrustedChoice.com's online process was pretty easy. Plus, they did the legwork for me. It was a great experience.

Original review: Aug. 6, 2019

We were on the market to try to find insurance for an estate. My mother passed away. We had insurance, and they cancelled our insurance because the house is still in her name. We're in the process of getting the insurance. It's an estate property now, and it's hard to find coverage especially in the state of Georgia. A lot of independent companies didn't cover the type of insurance that we needed for a vacant home. The State Farm we had before recommend us to a lot of different people. I called a bunch of people, and Trusted Choice was one of the ones that called me back. Everyone that I talked to was very informative. Trusted Choice is more expensive than the standard insurance that we have, but I know that that's just part of the process.

Original review: July 17, 2019

I was buying a homeowners insurance and went with the best quote I received. Trusted Choice was beneficial in terms of knowing what to expect and what to anticipate in terms of the quote and what the coverage is so it was definitely helpful in that line. I just hope that they might have providers with certain more insights in particular. For example, I was really looking whether to get earthquake coverage. If you’re not getting an earthquake coverage in terms of places which are not prone to earthquake and if something happens, will the government help, and if they do so, how much do they help out? This is very specific but this helps us to determine should I really be worrying about that or not. It only takes one quake to come and destroy everything. So, from that perspective.

With regards to the roof and the side of the building, it would also help to give us an option like is it all four sides brick or just one side brick and then two sides or some other kind of material. Nowadays, the builders build their home with only one-sided brick and then two-sided or three-sided will be vinyl or the other kind of structure.

Original review: July 16, 2019

My boss bought a property in a different state and his insurance people here in Georgia would not insure a property in that state where the new property was. Somebody I work with gave me the Trusted Choice website and I got several insurance companies respond when I typed in the information about the new property. I got several referrals and I figured I wanted to contact them. I went with one of those for my boss but when we filled out the paperwork, with all of the more sensitive secure data, I did not do it online. Trusted Choice was very helpful.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about TrustedChoice.com?

Original review: May 19, 2020

TrustedChoice was real helpful when I needed to get a homeowner's insurance. The agent gave me the basics of what I'd be getting if I got insurance with them.

Original review: April 21, 2020

I needed a different independent agent to get insurance and I went with Trusted Choice. Their website was helpful in connecting me to two or three other agents that I was able to speak to. Their site did what I needed.

Original review: March 18, 2020

I was switching companies. I was trying to get something with a better offer out there. I called USAA and I got a response from people through TrustedChoice. I got a better deal with them.

Original review: Sept. 19, 2019

I purchased a new home so I was looking for a homeowner's insurance. Trusted Choice got me the best rate. They then gave me names and numbers of local people to contact. Their website is easy to navigate too.

Original review: Sept. 10, 2019

A friend of mine referred me to an agent from Trusted Choice and I got a homeowners insurance quote for an investment property. I've also done business with them before and so far, so good.

TrustedChoice.com author review by Matthew Brodsky

This broker partners with all sizes of home insurance companies to offer competitive pricing and a wide selection of choices to consumers. Customers work with local agents in their city.

• Cost: Prices vary because TrustedChoice.com works with several home insurance companies. Owners of modest homes in less expensive states might pay $600 to $700 per year, while people with larger homes in more expensive areas might pay $1,000 to $1,500 per year.

• Plans and coverage: Expect a wide range of coverage options ranging from basic to advanced with many available add-ons. TrustedChoice.com’s coverage is highly customizable because it can connect consumers with multiple agents.

• Discounts: TrustedChoice.com has four major types of discounts: safety discounts, bundling discounts, loyalty discounts and group discounts.

• Availability: TrustedChoice.com has connections with more than 250,000 agents across the country.

by Matthew Brodsky Insurance Contributing Editor