4.00/5
Based on 13 reviews that contain star ratings
Show rating distribution

TrustedChoice.com

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Are you looking for an independent insurance agent? At TrustedChoice.com you can find a large selection of independent insurance agents and carriers. Because a Trusted Choice® independent insurance agent has access to multiple insurance companies, they are able to offer you competitive pricing, a broad choice of products and valuable advocacy.

TrustedChoice.com Video
Read More Read More
Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: Sept. 29, 2017

14 TrustedChoice.com Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:
Original review: Sept. 29, 2017

I had a different company before switching to TrustedChoice.com. We did a random search online and switched because we got better rates from them. Navigating through their website went well. So far, they’ve done well for us.

TrustedChoice.com response

Working with a Trusted Choice agent ensures you will get the best rates available. I'm happy to hear our agents were able to help! Thanks for your comments.

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
    Original review: Sept. 28, 2017

TrustedChoice.com gave me multiple options other than the ones that I got locally. I used the information that I got and one of the insurance that they recommended is the one I'm signed up with right now. I find their website simple, user-friendly and very responsive to what I was asking for. The agent selection process was good and simple as well. I reached out to at least three of them and two people called back right away and the other one was late when I've already made my decision. I would tell others to try TrustedChoice.com. It helped me and I got a good referral.

Resolution In Progress
    Original review: Sept. 27, 2017

We’ve had TrustedChoice since May but I used a different company before and they were more expensive. We were shopping around for a better price and since we couldn’t find it, we've decided to stick with where we're at right now.

TrustedChoice.com response

Thanks for working with a Trusted Choice agent! We have a lot of other agents listed on TrustedChoice.com - they all work with many different insurance companies so maybe you could try another agent in Arizona to try and get the pricing that you want? E-mail me at support@trustedchoice.com if you have any issues or questions.

Original review: Sept. 26, 2017

I got homeowners insurance with Occidental under TrustedChoice, and I’ve had it for a long time. I filed a claim over the phone before for storm damage. Customer service was knowledgeable, and they went over my options and answered my questions. I got most of my things replaced but they keep raising the premiums up.

TrustedChoice.com response

Sorry to hear about your premiums! However, I'm glad you at least you got all your stuff replaced. That's what insurance is here for. If you are unhappy with your rates I suggest you get back on TrustedChoice.com and find another agent in the LA area - maybe they can find a carrier with better pricing. If you need any help contact me at support@trustedchoice.com - we are here to serve!

Original review: Sept. 25, 2017

I was looking for hurricane insurance in Hawaii and TrustedChoice was one of the first ones that came up on Google search. I went through some of the names of the people would call back on their website, but the agent I selected gave me insurance that was sky-high and I ended up dropping them.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about TrustedChoice.com?

Original review: Sept. 24, 2017

I was looking for homeowner's insurance and TrustedChoice.com was the website that appeared. I got a few insurance companies that coordinated with me on what needed to be done. I don’t have complaints about the agent selection process and I would tell my friends to hop on it if they were looking for the same stuff that I was. I was satisfied and it didn't stick out to me to be anything special but I didn't see anything to be bad either so, it's alright.

TrustedChoice.com response

Thanks for the review! I'm glad you were able to connect with some insurance companies through our website.

Original review: Sept. 20, 2017

Signing up online was really easy and TrustedChoice's people were very polite. The sales reps were very nice and answered all my questions. It has been a good experience.

Original review: Sept. 14, 2017

We have homeowners insurance through State Farm. I went to TrustedChoice.com and gave my address, then they gave me some insurance companies to contact that would be able to help me. There were two or three local brick and mortar companies that I was able to call. They all returned my call and I had a level of interaction with them. I ended up not using any of their services and decided to use State Farm again and renewed our policy with them. The agent selection process at Trusted Choice was fine and it worked. They just required me to make the phone calls and get in touch with the people to give me the necessary information rather than going to their website. But I was able to make progress in a situation that I needed to handle.

TrustedChoice.com response

I'm happy to hear that TrustedChoice.com was able to help you make progress on getting more insurance quotes. Thanks for your comments!

No response received
    Original review: Sept. 13, 2017

After I input my information, I thought I was going to receive direct quotes specifically, but then it gave me a link. When I clicked on the link, I didn't see any recommendations. What it did was it took me to another site where I was inputting more information of the exact same thing I had already answered with TrustedChoice. But I really wasn't interested in doing that again. There's just too many steps and I'm not exactly sure. They collect that information, but then I'd still have to go back again and do the same thing. It just wasn't very clear. Initially, it seemed like a good idea, but once I received the email it was pretty frustrating. So I wouldn't recommend it. Instead, I would tell my friends to go to a specific insurance company.

TrustedChoice.com response

I’m so sorry you had such a horrible user experience! That does sound very frustrating. The user path you took does not sound typical as you should never be passed over to a separate website. I sent your feedback onto our user experience department to see if they can locate that user path you took so that does not happen to others in the future. In the meantime, if you message me at support@trustedchoice.com I will get you right over to an independent agent in Tampa, FL who can give you a quote if you wanted to give it another shot.

Resolution In Progress
    Original review: Sept. 12, 2017

Before using TrustedChoice, I used a different insurance provider in Colorado. But I didn't like them at all. That's why I didn't use them again. So I got in touch with TrustedChoice. But when I sent an email to their people, I never get a response. Somebody actually called me a month later and I got a name out of there, a couple of places that I called. So when I put my information in, looked like there were several people who were going to call me but nobody did. I ended up finding somebody, but I didn't think that TrustedChoice was a great system. But I'd probably recommend them and use them again to find some place 'cause they use Consumer Reports. I didn't feel like there was follow through from the people who are linked to them. I found some information but I still had to go out and seek the people out and work a little harder. But at least it gets you in the right direction even though I didn't feel like there was follow up.

TrustedChoice.com response

Wow! No response from our agents?!?! I'm so sorry to hear that. That should not happen. We have gotten this feedback before in certain spots around the US and we are implementing a fix to make sure that we don't pass non-responsive agents to our customers. I am very happy to hear that eventually you did get hooked up with an agent. If you ever have any issues going forward you can contact us directly at support@trustedchoice.com. We will do whatever we can to make sure your insurance needs are met.

Resolution In Progress
    Original review: Sept. 6, 2017

I'm new to TrustedChoice. I've used it because I found out that it is the more secure company, especially the technology or fashion for my behalf. It is the best company for someone that is a sole proprietor. I was referred by another service company that I've talked to. From being on the website, I've learned that TrustedChoice has the coverage that I need. I want to get a permanent life insurance for myself, get myself started with an application, find out my cash value and the types of premium I would be paying monthly.

TrustedChoice.com response

You're right - as a sole proprietor an independent agent really is the best way to go - they just have more options than a one-company insurance agent. E-mail me at support@trustedchoice.com and we will be more than happy to get you going on that life insurance policy.

TrustedChoice.com Company Information