Call toll free
4.00/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Are you looking for an independent insurance agent? At TrustedChoice.com you can find a large selection of independent insurance agents and carriers. Because a Trusted Choice® independent insurance agent has access to multiple insurance companies, they are able to offer you competitive pricing, a broad choice of products and valuable advocacy.

TrustedChoice.com Video
View More View More

148 TrustedChoice.com Homeowners Insurance Consumer Reviews

View 3 featured reviews
Original review: Aug. 6, 2019

We were on the market to try to find insurance for an estate. My mother passed away. We had insurance, and they cancelled our insurance because the house is still in her name. We're in the process of getting the insurance. It's an estate property now, and it's hard to find coverage especially in the state of Georgia. A lot of independent companies didn't cover the type of insurance that we needed for a vacant home. The State Farm we had before recommend us to a lot of different people. I called a bunch of people, and Trusted Choice was one of the ones that called me back. Everyone that I talked to was very informative. Trusted Choice is more expensive than the standard insurance that we have, but I know that that's just part of the process.

Get expert buying tips about Homeowners Insurance delivered to your inbox.

Original review: July 17, 2019

I was buying a homeowners insurance and went with the best quote I received. Trusted Choice was beneficial in terms of knowing what to expect and what to anticipate in terms of the quote and what the coverage is so it was definitely helpful in that line. I just hope that they might have providers with certain more insights in particular. For example, I was really looking whether to get earthquake coverage. If you’re not getting an earthquake coverage in terms of places which are not prone to earthquake and if something happens, will the government help, and if they do so, how much do they help out? This is very specific but this helps us to determine should I really be worrying about that or not. It only takes one quake to come and destroy everything. So, from that perspective.

With regards to the roof and the side of the building, it would also help to give us an option like is it all four sides brick or just one side brick and then two sides or some other kind of material. Nowadays, the builders build their home with only one-sided brick and then two-sided or three-sided will be vinyl or the other kind of structure.

Original review: May 11, 2019

When we were applying for a mortgage, we were asked to have homeowner's insurance. I had been thinking about going through an independent agent to get it, and then my dad recommended TrustedChoice. I then talked to the agent and told him what we were looking for, and then he did the rest. Navigating through their website was easy, but it wasn't the greatest. I had to click through so many pages in order to see all the information about my options. I had to click on one and then click again to get to the next one, then click back to read everything or open a bunch of tabs to compare them. I hope there's some way that it's easier to see multiple at one time to be able to compare them.

Original review: April 25, 2019

I purchased a new property and was looking for the best rates for a homeowner's insurance. Trusted Choice Homeowners Insurance was recommended by a broker that I was working with. I began my search for an independent agent online and navigating the Trusted Choice website was pretty easy. I put in my requirements and I got a bunch of recommendations. The options I received were good. A couple of them never returned my calls, which was disappointing, or never responded to a request. But the one that did, worked out. The agent selected was accurate to the information that I provided and I ended up going with them. I submitted the requirements and they met that at a very good rate.

Original review: Jan. 14, 2019

I had an insurance on my home and someone called me saying that they had better insurance available for me and I could change it. I thought they were my advisor from my mortgage company, so, I said that I would. I did what they asked and everything seemed to be going through. Within days, I got a cancellation of insurance from the new company saying it wasn't close enough to a fire hydrant. I was scrambling because I had no insurance so I went to the Trusted Choice site. I saw that it looked like it might offer the most help in one place which was what I was looking for. It took them a little bit but they did find me some insurance. I switched and now, I have insurance again.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about TrustedChoice.com?

Original review: July 30, 2019

I did a lot of searching for a homeowner's insurance and I went with TrustedChoice because it provided the best rates and coverage. I haven't had a claim but I know I'm covered and that's good news. I would recommend TrustedChoice.

Original review: July 23, 2019

We are professional landlords. A lot of our properties are 50 years old, and they’re not easy to find coverage for. And so, I liked to reach out to local people to try to give them my business, to keep my profits local as much as possible. I’m still deciding on TrustedChoice. None of the insurance people I reached out to responded with anything close to a response that I requested.

Original review: July 16, 2019

My boss bought a property in a different state and his insurance people here in Georgia would not insure a property in that state where the new property was. Somebody I work with gave me the Trusted Choice website and I got several insurance companies respond when I typed in the information about the new property. I got several referrals and I figured I wanted to contact them. I went with one of those for my boss but when we filled out the paperwork, with all of the more sensitive secure data, I did not do it online. Trusted Choice was very helpful.

Original review: July 11, 2019

I knew that I would have more options through an independent agent company. The Trusted Choice website on helping guide me in selecting an independent agent flowed naturally and the agent who assisted me in finding a policy was very good.

Original review: July 9, 2019

I was shopping for a quote on homeowners insurance. Currently, I have insurance, but I was looking to change it for a couple different reasons. I found Trusted Choice online. The website wasn’t too difficult to navigate because I used it and I’m not the sharpest pencil. Trusted Choice didn’t give me a name, an address and a telephone number. But they sent me all of these names and how to contact them. You have to fill out a form online and I didn't know what that was for. When I filled out the application, they had all my information and then they just passed me on to other people. I’m very disappointed. Shopping on the internet is pretty difficult. You usually wind up sorry you did it. As soon as you get off the internet, you get 20 people the next day who are trying to get your business that you never even contacted. We are just wide open to people collecting our information.

TrustedChoice.com expert review by Matthew Brodsky

Based in Minneapolis, Trustedchoice.com is an independent insurance supplier. The company works with over 140,000 independent insurance agents to connect you to the agent who fits your needs.

• Personalized coverage: TrustedChoice.com pairs with agents who supply home, life, business, car and boat insurance. Together, they work to supply you with an insurance package that covers all of your needs.

• Find an Agent: The website’s Find an Agent tool uses your information to connect you with a local agent who supplies the kind of insurance you’re looking for.

• Independent agents: TrustedChoice.com’s agents aren’t bound to any particular insurance company; instead, they offer policies from multiple insurance carriers.

• Other insurance: TrustedChoice.com also insures assets like RVs, ATVs, personal watercrafts, snowmobiles and trailers.

• Best for: people who need insurance on many different items.

Profile picture of Matthew Brodsky