This profile has not been claimed by the company. See reviews below to learn more or submit your own review.
Medicare.net is a privately owned, easy-to-use website that lets you compare Medicare Supplement Insurance plans from various carriers. The site offers details about Medicare Parts A through D, Medicare Advantage and other plans. You can learn about and shop for Medigap plans by state or by the carrier, and the website lists plans offered by providers such as Humana, AETNA, Blue Cross Blue Shield, Coventry, Cigna and Mutual of Omaha.
- Compare multiple plans and providers
- Licensed agents available
- Free quotes
- Does not directly sell plans
- Enrollment not available on site
Medicare.net offers detailed information on plans and has licensed agents who can answer your questions and help you apply. The company does not sell Medicare supplemental plans but does connect you with providers.
What does Medicare.net do?
Medicare.net offers information and comparisons of Medicare and Medicare supplemental insurance plans. You can call a licensed agent from Medicare.net to learn more about specific plans or how supplemental plans function along with original Medicare.
When you click on a provider, you will see a description of the plans it offers and how those plans relate to other Medicare coverage. The site gives a clear overview of how to sign up for Medicare and supplemental insurance plans to make the most of your coverage and meet your specific needs.
You can check plan availability by state, and you can apply for basic Medicare coverage through a link on Medicare.net and receive guidance from a licensed agent. Medicare.net also provides information on other ways to apply, including applying directly to Medicare or to the Social Security Administration.
When you fill out the request form on the site, you’re connected to insurance brokers and agents that provide supplemental insurance plan quotes that apply to your specific financial situation and needs. If you decide to enroll in a plan, the broker or agent can assist you. Quotes are free.
You can also find guidance on how to change Medicare plans. Click on “Compare Medicare plans” to see basic pricing information for original Medicare coverage.
Quotes from Medicare.net are free, and the website provides basic information about premiums, deductibles and out of pocket costs for Medicare.
Pricing for individual Medicare Advantage and Medicare Supplement Insurance plans vary based on your income and your desired coverage options. You can compare rates from popular carriers by filling out a form on Medicare.net or calling to speak with a licensed agent who can connect you to insurance brokers and agencies.
- Does Medicare.net offer multiple plans?
- Medicare.net provides resources and information about multiple supplemental Medicare plans from various carriers. The site connects you with brokers and agents who offer enrollment in these plans.
- Is Medicare.net safe?
- Medicare.net is a safe website that only asks for your name, phone number, email address and date of birth. The site is secured by McAfee.
- Does Medicare.net have licensed agents?
- Medicare.net has licensed agents available to consult with you over the phone.
- Is Medicare.net available nationwide?
- Services from Medicare.net are available nationwide. The site also provides information about supplemental plan coverage by state.
Is Medicare.net worth it?
Medicare.net offers a wealth of information in an easy-to-understand format. You can compare multiple carriers and learn the basics of available types of coverage. Health care specialists can also help you apply for Medicare through Medicare.net. Though Medicare.net refers you to partner brokers or agencies for additional quotes and you can’t enroll in supplemental plans directly from the site, the service is free to use, and licensed agents are available for consultation.
A link has directed you to this review. Its location on this page may change next time you visit.
- 3,304,550 reviews on ConsumerAffairs are verified.
- We require contact information to ensure our reviewers are real.
- We use intelligent software that helps us maintain the integrity of reviews.
- Our moderators read all reviews to verify quality and helpfulness.
For more information about reviews on ConsumerAffairs.com please visit our FAQ.
There are not results that match your filter search.
Change filter sorting or reset filter
Medicare.net Company Information
- Company Name:
You’re signed up
We’ll start sending you the news you need delivered straight to you. We value your privacy. Unsubscribe easily.