1.94/5
Based on 148 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

877 Kaiser Permanente Insurance Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: July 20, 2018

I had a fall that resulted in 5 bulging discs in my lumbar spine. I have been seen by Kaiser Pain Management three times. The first time I entered the office in tears and was "There is nothing we can do for you." The 2nd time they tried a facet joint injection which worsened the pain. The 3rd time the increased a medication that I was later told by a surgeon should have never been prescribed. Now they are not offering any other options. Why call yourself pain management when you are not able to manage the pain and offer nothing? I am disgusted!

Original review: July 19, 2018

Kaiser is one big bureaucracy where they treat you more or less like a unit to go through a production line rather than a human being. I have upcoming surgery. They won't tell me the time. They won't tell me post op instructions. They are unprofessional, bureaucratic, and anything connected with them involves delay and problems. The only advantage is they are cheap. Go elsewhere if you can.

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
Original review: July 18, 2018

Kaiser confuses members by not making it clear if your policy covers durable medical equipment. If get medical coverage through your employer you're covered with DME, if you buy Kaiser Insurance on your own you don't have the option you are not covered for their durable medical equipment nor allowed to buy a plan that covers DME.

Original review: July 17, 2018

I sent I two payments one for May and one for June, so Kaiser closed my account due to late payments on April 30 2018? But accepted my payments on May 24 and June 24 2018. First the reason was late payment, then to overpayment, they sent the payment for June and said that May payment was applied to April but my account was closed? Talk about lies and stealing your money. Somebody needs to investigate this company because they seem to cancel after they receive your payments.

Original review: July 11, 2018

Over 10 years and 100 hours of meetings and nutritionists and psychiatrists and specialists and they still refuse to do the gastric bypass. I started this journey before I had type 2 diabetes, sleep apnea, arthritis and knee and back pain. I recognized that I needed drastic measures before my body degenerated. I have been a Kaiser member for decades in Northern California. In the time I have been in the program, multiple friends in other health care programs have had their surgeries within 6 months of their BMI measurements.

This group is a cluster suck. Take for example the goal weight. You are overweight with a morbidly obese body mass index and they ask you to lose 10 percent of your body weight. For many this is 40-50 pounds! They say that it is to make the surgery safe but that is bull crap because they do that same surgery for people twice your size regularly. Then they make you meet with a psychiatrist who will tell you that you know why you are overweight like they did me.

Meetings with nutritionists are cancelled after you have driven 45 minutes plus to get to their remote locations for your meetings. The orientation is 4 hours with no breaks. I could go on and on. You are better off choosing a different insurance carrier where you are treated with respect and not like you are a burden to their statistics. All they care about is presenting barriers to your success in getting ANY SURGERY.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Kaiser Permanente?

Original review: July 11, 2018

You're going to have to call every single day, or showing up all the time, and keep repeating the same information, jumping through a ton of hoops to get a hold of anyone, because their website and apps are constantly down. Then when you get a hold of someone, they tell you they are booked for over a month... even with dozens of locations across my area and completely empty waiting rooms. So I finally pushed to get an urgent appointment by saying some magic code words probably - but at a place that looks like the dingiest Principal's Office and they have you fill out paperwork that looks like it's from a fax machine from 1995, then other questions on an iPad. The receptionist isn't helpful or warm, and looks like she just got hit by a bus.

Then I was matched with someone who didn't have any background training in my diagnosis, wouldn't even let me transfer files from my other doctor on my decades of background, and didn't even do the Kaiser intake properly. Which I had to make 3 MORE appointments for, for some reason. The doctor also kept steering me down random leading questions and drudging about abuse stories, without giving proper adequate empathetic care, and without answering any of my questions about what I came in for. When I started crying from annoyance, the doctor gave me a new diagnosis that I clearly do not have and slapped it onto my Kaiser records. To look like she's doing something, presumably. So the process had to start all over again, after I issued a formal complaint.

I have a Mensa level IQ, am mid-level-functioning, and I am usually a very kind woman. I can't believe they left me more broken and vulnerable than when I went in there. I honestly kind of feel badly for these people. Anyway, I continued paying a good Specialist outside of Kaiser, out of pocket in the hundreds, so I can continue the medication that I actually need to function, while trying to stay patient with Kaiser's poor systems design runarounds. Kaiser is like a 50-operators hydra-serpent Medusa that wants you to turn to stone and simply go away, so they can continue to surf Facebook. I don't want to yell on the phone like a child - but eventually they leave me with no choice.

Crying or yelling at them is the only way to get an appointment in the time that is actually necessary to fill the needed prescriptions, or for other important psychiatric matters that they fail to follow up with anyway, even after the 15 promised days. Talk about negligence. All they seem to talk about is "are you suicidal yet? Are you suicidal yet? Are you suicidal yet?" NO! I'm not and never was, but oh my goodness... how they could be driving others that way, like my career mentor and cherished friend who did commit suicide quickly, under their so called "care". That's why it says "IF IT'S AN EMERGENCY CALL 911" all over their website. Because they are admitting that they are completely and utterly incompetent, untimely, and worsen all symptoms.

Meanwhile months later, I'm still just trying to get my prescriptions transferred at the minimum. I'm waking up 4 hours earlier than usual tomorrow, so that I can meet an appointment that POOF... magically appeared after complaining enough. I don't usually talk like this, but I am so annoyed. If I have such a hard time getting through, then imagine all the lower-functioning people or poorer people who can't get afford a backup plan, who are blatantly suffering daily or needlessly dying on their Kaiser plans!!! It is inexcusable. I should have paid $50 extra per month and just went with a different provider individual plan. Which I'm even considering again, if tomorrow doesn't go smoothly. As I will have to!!!

Original review: July 9, 2018

Almost 6 years ago, I hurt my back. I have so many things wrong with it. At the time, I didn't have Kaiser, but a fantastic insurance that covered everything and the people were very helpful. In the beginning, I had cortisone shots, nerve blockers, RFA, PT and Pain Mgmt Drugs. When my Dr at the Spine Institute realized nothing was helping, I was set up for an appointment with a surgeon who was willing to do surgery. A week before my appointment, our insurance was changed to Kaiser. I had to jump through all the hoops of shots and pain meds again, including as going so far as to be put on the **patch (70 Mg patch every 72 hours), **(300 mg 3X a day), **, ** AND ** (3 X a day) ALL AT ONCE.

After a few months I refused any more prescriptions and insisted something be done. I was referred once again to PT and told to "Lose weight, you'll be fine."

5 years later, I can't stand the pain anymore. The MRI shows that I have encroachment on the nerves and narrowing of the spinal canal, it says it on the results but no one will do anything about it. Pain Management, lose weight and PT is the recommendation yet again. The surgeon says "Nothing is pressing on the spine or causing nerve pain." Seriously?? It's right there in black and white in the test results!!!

They insist that the numbness in my foot is diabetic neuropathy. However, when I twist my back a certain way, that foot and leg come shooting back to life with tingling and pain. How is that related to my diabetes? We buy our Insurance through the Health Exchange and will now be looking for a different company. I am not about to go through the rest of my life living in constant pain and having narcotics shoved down my throat. (which, by the way, they were refusing to refill my anxiety meds, but wanted to give me opioids, cause THAT makes sense.) I strongly recommend that if you are giving the choice of Kaiser or any other insurance.. take the other insurance. Kaiser is not worth the pain in the butt (literally!!!).

Original review: July 6, 2018

5 years ago I had a bunion procedure, the treatment plan was changed during the surgery by the dr. He decided to break my toe and shave the bone from the “inside”, when it was to be done on the outside bone. I have a screw in my toe now. After the procedure, I followed up with the dr and told him my foot was dark blue. He took a picture of it and sent to a dermatologist because he didn’t know what was causing the discoloration of my foot. I never heard back from him and was referred to another specialist who offered to make “corrections”. When searching for an Atty. I couldn’t find one to take on a malpractice case against Kaiser. The dr was transferred to another area. I’m still at Kaiser but will be trying to change insurances now. Beware, Kaiser is an HMO plan that has doctors who graduated at the lowest of the class in medical school.

Original review: July 5, 2018

I'm offended. I had a false positive drug test for ** and asked for a retest. Now they want another drug screen and won't give me results. They are really rude. When I asked for my test results and complained to member services they sent me to records management.

Original review: July 3, 2018

My family and I moved to Northern California few years back. I was already set on changing medical plans but my husband insisted we just give them another chance coming from The Bay Area. I don't have the best health and I am anemic. Once my labs were in and my old doctor would contact me and send in for iron infusion. Anemia basically sucks the life out of you no energy and feeling horrible. My kids are under 10 so I need to be ok. Well I have been anemic numbers the lowest they have been in years and spoke to my doctor and he is like "Ya you take extra vitamins and we will check you again in 6 months." Another time went to ER a few weeks ago had a fever, vomiting and face going numb. Got there took my vitals went to the back sat I a chair. A female doctor came in and said, "Let me swipe your throat. I think you have STREP." No joke!

She did not look in my ear, listen to my heart, ask me anything. She said I'm going to give you antibiotics and I said, "Well when will I know if it's positive?" She said "You Won't since I'm just gonna treat you with antibiotics." I spent a whole 3 minutes with her said one sentence. UNBELIEVABLE!!! Just shove medication/antibiotics down me without knowing whats wrong???? There are many other incidences that I just can't go into. That was the last straw. I'm already tired. I don't have the energy to allow these doctors to expect my health to take a back seat. They are all in the same network read the same notes and really do not care. I am done with Kaiser's choice in not educating these doctors regularly on how to be good doctors compassionate and understanding. It is almost non existent to have good honest and quality care. I have changed plans hope it goes into effect soon.

Original review: July 3, 2018

If you are an addict Kaiser has programs for you. But if you are already on ** for chronic pain, be prepared to get nothing at Kaiser. Maybe after several weeks months of jumping through hoops. Be prepared to detox if becoming a new Kaiser patient.

Original review: June 28, 2018

Kaiser is like Walmart. As long as all you want is toothpaste or toilet paper it’s fine. But if you want a good pair of shoes, a nice suit or a new chair for your living room, Walmart is not the place to shop. Same is true of Kaiser. If all you want is for a GP to order routine tests, prescribe generic prescriptions and check your BP and weight each year, you'll probably give Kaiser 5 stars. But run into anything a wee bit complex with your labs and, IMH and very sad experience, the GPs at Kaiser do not know what they are doing and are likely to miss the issue altogether.

I had three blood labs run which showed a high alert for a blood issue which was way outside of Kaiser's standard range. My GP did not even notice. This issue impacted my energy level and I had been complaining about fatigue for three years. I finally researched the information myself and yep, one of the common effects of this blood issue was fatigue. All that was required to fix it was a simple blood draw called a phlebotomy. It differs only from a blood donation only in that after the blood draw, labs are need to be run to see how much the issue was improved. Kaiser would not do this and recommended that I simply donate blood somewhere else! How's that for a treatment?

In addition to not catching the issue to begin with, three of the labs required needed to be fasting labs done first thing in the morning according to Kaiser's own lab guidelines. I was not told this and all three labs were done after lunch in the afternoon so the results were really meaningless. In the past when I did not need much I would have voted KP a 4 or 5 star rating. Now...1-2. Like Amazon is waking up Walmart, Kaiser needs to realize that there are now new health care providers who are providing good, nonbureaucratic health care at a reasonable price.

I have left KP and will never return because I am certain that it cannot change. It is now a bloated bureaucratic organization structured in such a way that no one involved in healthcare has a personal stake. In a small office, everyone treats a patient both as a patient and a customer because they don't want to lose the business. KP however is so damn big that individual medical practitioners worry only about satisfying the bloated beast that feeds them.

Original review: June 22, 2018

Recently went thru stressful body challenges and was sent to a dozen different tests, blood panels, ultrasounds, cyst drain, endometrial biopsy (no pain meds administered), physical (had to ask Dr to review my file?) and they cannot figure out what is causing excessive bleeding. Asked for hormone testing and was told no? Looking at my bills it seems that they just bounce you around with no intention on you getting better, paid quite a bit in copays and fees. Not one Dr. has reached out with concern or worry, just the template here is the long list of meds you can take (for life!) or surgery. Saddened at this whole experience esp as I still don't know what's wrong. Horrified at this approach and the many stuck in the merry go round to milk your pocket book. Change insurance if you can, Kaiser truly does not care nor want you to get better.

Original review: June 12, 2018

When I first signed up I got calls and welcome packages and they would call to make sure I was all good. Once I started using my expensive meds that they covered I noticed they got more cold. I knew it was real when their electronic payment protocol stopped taking my payments. I was fighting to pay them my premium since it was now late because of their site, they then used that late payment to say they couldn’t reinstate me. Even look at their app and see if you can find a way to pay your bill. Money hungry company who will let you die before they help you.

Original review: June 9, 2018

You are instructed once on exercises to be done at home, then referred to internet app where you notify Kaiser that you have done the exercises. After creating account, I used app. My exercises are prescribed to be done 2-3 times daily, but when I logged in to document I did my second session, the site is frozen. It only lets you document once daily, so, you will probably get admonished on MD visit for not doing your exercises. I tried to delete my account, and there was no way to do so.

Original review: June 8, 2018

I cannot believe how complicated this system is! They want me to give a credit card for my prescription but won't know how much it is until I pay for it. Seriously? I took 2 weeks and several phone calls on hold to find a Dr. I was told no payment for blood test. Now have $100 bill for the test etc etc.

Original review: June 4, 2018

I love Kaiser Permanente Insurance's website and the easy access to my doctor through email. She is always prompt and helpful in answering. I also love the easy access to reports and information.

Original review: June 1, 2018

I injured my knee 9/2017 and went to my primary care doctor who took x-rays and said no bones are broken. I requested a referral to the orthopedic department where the doctor "confirmed" what the primary care doc had said. No bones may be broken but something is wrong because the pain is intense. In April 2018, I finally convinced the orthopedic doc to take an MRI. He goes, "Oh, you have a torn meniscus and need surgery to repair this." He sent an email with the OR scheduler's information. I was told that the doctor had not put in the order!!! And to make things worst, I was told he had no availability until the end of August.

I made several attempts for requesting the OR surgery submission. Today 6/1, I was told the doc is off until Wed. and a note will be left in his box. This SOB has not responded to any of my contacts. I asked to speak to the Chief of Orthopedics Dr. **. At this point, I definitely do NOT want Dr. ** performing surgery on my leg. I will never trust somebody with my life when I have to go over their head to get something done. Kaiser used to be great. I had this insurance for 12+ years. Today I do not recommend Kaiser to anyone.

Original review: May 30, 2018

I had surgery in the Lone Tree Orthopedics Department to repair a torn bicep tendon. After surgery, I told the doctor twice that something didn't feel right, and he assured me that all was fine. I asked three times about PT, since everything I had read on this surgery stated that PT was necessary, but he told me I didn't need it and wouldn't refer me. Several months after I was cleared, I returned to the office to see a different doctor, and he told me that my tendon was not attached and that it was now too late to fix it. I was bounced to another doctor in the office who, after two weeks, finally told me that he would not do the surgery either. I was bounced to a third doctor at a different location, who, thankfully, did agree to do the surgery.

Kaiser continued to charge me for these second and third opinions, and their member services offered no solution, assistance, or support. Instead, I received a form letter that simply repeated my concerns and stated that the appropriate departments would be notified of these concerns. I was hoping that someone from the Lone Tree offices or from member services would simply say, "We're sorry that this happened, and, if you want to attempt a second surgery, we'll support you with our best orthopedic surgeon and our best aftercare," but, of course, no one from either entity ever said that. I would never recommend the Lone Tree Kaiser location to anyone. The lack of accountability and quality care made my experience with them horrible in every way.

Original review: May 30, 2018

I have had Kaiser for years in Virginia through my mother's plan. I feel lucky to be covered, but their system is NOT nearly as user friendly as they pride themselves upon. After one late payment because of a system error through billing, they immediately removed total access. I get that this could be a setting, but it has been a YEAR trying to return access of self-service appointments and prescription refills. Countless phone calls. Still do not have access to it. That means I get to sit through an automated phone process and rude support people (8/10 times) for this problem to still be an issue. And Kaiser mental health? ** believably annoying. Made an appointment for the end of June in MARCH of this year. Okay, whatever. I get a call mid-May told the provider will be out of town, giving me a number to reschedule.

Okay... Call the number and it's a random number. Literally. Finally called today to reschedule because I was so pissed. I waited about two weeks (my bad, whatever) and get told mid-July is when I can first get an appointment. But you all CANCELLED MY APPOINTMENT? Why wasn't I put in the next slot? Why weren't appointments moved to compensate the WEEK my provider took off? I think it's totally ** to cancel someones psychiatric appointment and not have a second option for them. Five plus years with this insurance and I am more disgusted and displeased with them every ** day. Their online system, behavioral health, and customer service is a joke. Providers are fine. Wish I had more options. Difficult to get referrals.

Original review: May 30, 2018

Overbilling. I have the Affordable care act Bronze Plan, all I could afford. I checked with the billing department about the cost of a ** hip injection. I was given a figure of $500 and change. When the bill comes it was $1000. The average cost of a ** injection is $300.

Original review: May 29, 2018

We signed up for the KP Gold plan when our insurance plan left Atlanta. Prices were raised for this year and our premiums this year alone will be $26k. There are many positive things about Kaiser. Everyone is pleasant and the primary doctor is good. Prescriptions are filled at the pharmacy located in the building. The real challenge happens when you need a specialist. I hurt my knee, and the wait to see an orthopedic doctor averages 30 days, even if you cannot walk. I had an X-ray for a $75 copay, and an MRI for $250 more. I aggravated it and was wheeled into their emergency clinic and charged $70 for the copay. I asked for a ** shot, and they don't do it there. I was sent home with an elastic bandage, and told to take ** and ice it... I still could not walk... some value. If you are shopping plans, consider the fact that Kaiser Permanente in Georgia has too many patients and too few specialty doctors. Expect a long, painful wait.

Original review: May 21, 2018

I cannot recommend Kaiser. You are a number there, they don't care. The dermatology department in Roseville is the worst. It takes seven to eight phone calls to get a follow up appointment! Not the next week, you have to wait two months for a follow up appointment and you don't even get the doctor. Then they assign you via system to an appointment without consulting with you if this fits. Similar experience with the Endocrinologist. At this department they give you even a wristband for a normal visit, that shows you already there. How they think about the patient, he or she is just a number. Kaiser is good with the lab work, very easy and very good with the pharmacy. You can also make very easy an appointment with a primary care doctor and OBGYN, the rest is a nightmare. I can't wait to switch back.

Original review: May 17, 2018

It's been over a year, and Dr. ** and the rest of Kaiser have not been able to process my disability properly. We go back and forth, and they still can not do it. They have no clue how to fill out disability paperwork. Also I have been trying to set up an appointment for over 3 weeks. I don't care how far out the appointment is, or where (I will drive to New York from California if that is what I need to do to see a doctor), but they have been unable to set up an appointment.

Original review: May 15, 2018

I went to your Lone Tree office at about 9 or 10 am on Friday to see someone in urgent care because I was told to go to urgent care by my doc. When I got there it was 10 am and I know I had a copay so I went to the desk to pay it and was told that I can't see them until 12 pm. Until then they would not see me because I didn't have an appointment to see urgent care and I would have to call my doc to make an appointment with urgent care so this can only come from home office so I have to believe that your patients are the last thing on Kaiser's mind. It is a shame that Kaiser cares less about their patients but I know now how much Kaiser really cares but at least I can let the internet know that Kaiser would rather see their patients dead than use their time. It is a shame that you are allowed to kill your patients instead of helping them.

Original review: May 14, 2018

I have read a lot of the reviews on here about Kaiser. I find the premiums along the same lines of all other insurances and I shopped around before choosing them. I have no trouble getting an appointment with my provider, that I myself was allowed to pick from an array of providers, even on the same day. They have been thorough and always prescribed medication if it was needed. If I needed to be referred out, they had no problem doing so. I can schedule appointments with my pre-selected specialist online, just as I can with my PCP and urgent care when needed. My prescriptions only take a few minutes to be filled, no waiting. Overall I think they are wonderful and have taken excellent care of my needs.

Original review: May 11, 2018

I have experienced a variety of faults with Kaiser Permanente (KP) with my medical care as well as with the administration. First, I have been lied to at numerous times regarding whether a copay would be assessed or not for having blood drawn through a needle stick versus a standard draw. I was told a stick would be at no cost but the draw would be subject to a copay. After getting a stick done, I was promptly charged a $10 copay. Further, during a post-op visit, was told again no copay however, after the visit received a bill for a $20 copay. KP does not take responsibility or is accountable for these actions.

Also, I was promised a Protime monitor by physician in charge, Dr. Richard ** so that I could home monitor my INR levels due to a pre-existing blood abnormality and we have made an agreement that if I came in to KP for training on the device, I would get it FREE OF CHARGE. The next day, Dr. ** reneged on our agreement. In an effort to escalate to the Medical Director and finally the Chief Administrative Officer, James **, I was informed over the telephone by Mr. ** that they would not honor that agreement since the story just happened to be conveniently changed by Dr. ** when he and Mr. ** spoke about it. Mr. ** was extremely condescending to me as well would not take responsibility to fix the problem. And finally the staff at KP in general is not trained very well since I have repeatedly found them making a multitude of mistakes over time.

Original review: May 1, 2018

For years I have had private insurance, I have also had HMOs. I was never pleased with any of the services of other medical insurance. I thought “Well, I want to pick my own doctors and hospital of my choice”. In actuality Private was crappy. I also had a separate private mental health insurance which never seemed to be proactive. I have heard horror stories of HMOs and Kaiser so I avoided selecting Kaiser. As a person who has a permanent disability both mental and physical I had to make a choice on medical insurance so I selected Kaiser. I have been taken back at the quality of care, I have a choice to pick my own facility or doctor. I do not have to make an appointment with my general practitioner to get a referral for a specialist. All the negatives were not present in all of my experiences with Kaiser, in fact my medical care was of a higher quality than I have ever had with private insurance.

Now on the mental, I also have a choice of facilities and doctor, therapist, group care, programs unknown in my experience with private insurance. What is even more fantastic I have online access to all my medical information as well as all of my providers I have seen. Blood test etc. there is no need to call a private doctor to submit docs or CD on treatment received. My experience with private doctors, most seem preoccupied, maybe it is the high cost of workers comp, leasing facilities and cost to belong to a particular hospital etc. Private medical offices seem to have angry, disappointed sloppy workers.

I when I went to St Jude in Fullerton. They placed me In a room where blood splatters were part of the decor. All the while the nurses are cackling loudly. The workers in my experiences with Kaiser seem thankful, happy and content. I know things can change due to personalities and change in management, but so far so good. I guess it really pays to be a union worker.

Original review: April 27, 2018

I went to the emergency room, last night, because I have an abscess on my tooth and high fever. After waiting for 4 hrs. They did absolutely nothing. No ** for fever. Nothing for pain. Doctor said I am not a dentist. Which I understand, but when a dentist is not available, what are you supposed to do.

Original review: April 24, 2018

If you have Kaiser pray that you don't get injured or sick, because they will send you hidden bills and charges 2 weeks past your procedure. All I had done is an x-ray. Which supposedly cost them $995 dollars, yeah right. You kidding me. I pay $540/month; then had to pay $75 co-pay, then two weeks later another $45 - FOR ONE X-RAY. Btw the x-ray was total waste of time, which I had told them ahead of item.

They punish you for using their services, they want your money. See they advertise that everything is under one umbrella, whoa ho!! Hold your horses, you will be getting different bill from different departments. For 1 single x-ray that took them less than 5 minutes, I have got mailed two separate bills already: "Hospital bill" and "Professional Services bill". I am not looking forward to use Kaiser. They are in for money, not patient care. It's sad they have become so big.

Kaiser Permanente expert review by Joseph Burns

Kaiser Permanente is a unique health care management program that is located mainly in the western United States. In California, Colorado and seven other states, patients who have Kaiser coverage get health care services, including hospital stays, at Kaiser health facilities.

• Offers low-cost health plans: Kaiser offers several different levels of service with varying premiums, deductibles and co-pays.

• Kaiser offers all services itself: This company provides health care services as well as health care coverage, making it easier to get needed services and file claims.

• Online application process: It’s easy to get a quote and sign up for Kaiser.

• Best for: Students, employees, heads of families

Profile picture of Joseph Burns
Joseph Burns

Health Insurance Contributing Editor

An independent journalist, Joseph Burns is the health insurance topic leader for the Association of Health Care Journalists and contributes to AHCJ’s Covering Health blog. He has also written about health policy and the business of health care for a wide variety of publications, including Healthcare Finance News, Hospitals & Health Networks, Managed Care magazine, Ophthalmology Management, TaxACT.com, and The Dark Report.

Kaiser Permanente Insurance Company Information