Farmers Homeowners Insurance

Farmers Homeowners Insurance
Compare Quotes
Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.22/5

Farmers Insurance offers discounts when you combine your auto policy with another policy from them, but it is not a verified InsuraMatch partner. InsuraMatch provides consumers with quotes from all their partner insurance companies in one short and simple phone call. *ConsumerAffairs insurance program, powered by InsuraMatch.

Farmers Homeowners Insurance Compare Quotes

Get matched with an Insurance Provider

See if you can save today on Everquote

Find my match

Get matched with an Insurance Provider

See if you can save today on Everquote

Find my match

Farmers Homeowners Insurance Reviews

Original review: Jan. 2, 2019

Farmers Homeowners Insurance is a good insurance company with good reputation. The monthly cost of the insurance is affordable. There is a budget discount package with this insurance policy. They do a good job fixing or remodeling the area in your house that was damaged. Everything will be new in my house fixing the whole house and new carpeting. However, it takes too long to fix everything. Just come in and take ownership of my possessions without asking a lot of different people running in and out of my house.

Original review: Jan. 1, 2019

They offered better options at a better price and their rates were very comparable. Their customer service was also a lot better than most of the others. They are pretty easy to get a hold of most of the time and they actually listen to what you have to say. However, it would be nice if they had 24 hour customer service. There have been times that something happened over the weekend and were unable to get a hold of anyone.

Original review: Dec. 31, 2018

They offer a very comprehensive all-inclusive, detailed policy and cover more reasons for loss the most other companies that I have compared. Customer service is easy to reach and always courteous and seem to have my interests in mind when I'm speaking to them. Claims process is fast and easy to utilize. They are always available when I need something or have a question. They had the most reasonable price, and most people that I know who also had them only had mostly positive things to say, heard very few, if any, negative comments.

Original review: Dec. 31, 2018

I had a friend within the company who put me in contact with an agent. I liked what they were able to offer me. Also, their customer service people are fantastic! When I had to file a claim they were extremely knowledgeable and kept me calm. I love all their online capabilities and the commercials are just a hoot and a half! However, the homeowners' insurance policy was a bit confusing to understand. I didn't like the fact that I needed to call in to have certain aspects explained to me.

Original review: Dec. 30, 2018

They are easy to sign up with, they have low rates but good coverage. Also, the company is a solid one that has decades of experience. Financially they are stable and that is another quality I look for in an insurance company.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Farmers?

Original review: Dec. 30, 2018

They offer the best service and the pricing is great. They also offer a good deal on here and they have a good selection of deals upon looking up other providers when looking for services. All is well and secure. Have dependable and reliable services and nothing can be improved with this service. The services are very convenient and always easy to access when needed. Have had no problems with the service since being a member of this team and have no complaints with any of their services.

Original review: Dec. 29, 2018

We have been very satisfied with the company. Have never had a problem with them. They are dependable and they have a good track record. They also had the best rates for us and offer a discount with our auto insurance also. Our representative has always been very informative and friendly with us as well.

Original review: Dec. 29, 2018

Farmers is a good company and they are easy to work with. I can always call if you have any questions or concerns. They are cheap and covered what we needed. It was also the most recommend in the area!!! We will be doing business with them as long as possible and no issues occur. Happy them all the way around!!!

Original review: Dec. 28, 2018

I love that they have great discounts and as well as awesome customer service. They will keep in contact. They also respond quickly to call messages and emails. But I would definitely improve how much of a hassle we as customers who pay monthly just to get things fixed. It seems like we have to go and jump through hoops. Nevertheless, I chose this homeownership policy, because it was within my budget. I can't afford a nice expensive policy. And if something breaks on my home I know I have a piece of mind because I do have a policy.

Original review: Dec. 28, 2018

I've been with Farmers for almost 30 years now. I originally chose it was because the man I married was already using this company for his house and cars. I doubt I'll ever leave! I have my home and auto insurance through them, and they have amazing customer service! They really care about their customers, and it shows. The only thing I dislike actually has to do with the auto insurance. They were very unhappy when 16 year old me totaled my car and for 10+ years they made my mom sign something once a year promising I would not be driving any of the vehicles insured by them... Seems a bit excessive if you ask me.

Farmers Homeowners Insurance Company Information