Farmers Homeowners Insurance

Compare Homeowners Insurance Companies

Research top Homeowners Insurance Companies recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

Had a pipe with a leak in my wall and had severe water damage to carpet and flooring and sheetrock and a lot other stuff. Called, send adjuster. Rolando ** came out and have a really low estimate to repair. Had other independent contractors come out all at about 11k-18k and Rolando ** from San Antonio Texas Farmers Insurance said only 5k of damage. Have been calling to give him other bids. Has not returned any call for months. Even called his manager to only get the same treatment. Very dissatisfied at this point and to put a nail in the coffin as we are dealing with this claim we get another leak and no you had come to show up to even see what's going on with this one.

I had a terrible experience with Farmers. I purchased a homeowners policy and, a month after paying the annual premium in full, Farmers sent a vaguely worded letter stating that my premium would be increasing in the middle of the coverage period because they made a mistake when they initially calculated it. At that point, I decided to cancel my policy because I didn't want to do business with an insurance company that would do such a thing in the middle of the contract period. It seemed like a classic "bait and switch" in my mind.

For the next two months, I battled Farmers and its inept customer service representatives trying to get a refund of the premium that I had already paid. Every step of the way, Farmers was a nightmare to deal with. Their customer service "systems" are extremely outdated and disorganized, and their customer service representatives are incompetent and unpleasant. After a lot of stress and wasted time, I finally got my refund. If it was that difficult getting my money back after they made a mistake, I can imagine how frustrating it would be getting Farmers to pay a claim when I needed them. There are better options out there. Avoid this company. They don't care about you.

A wind storm damaged the roofs in my area. My neighbors are getting full replacements. I was told I had $485 worth of damage. That was ridiculous, so I started to investigate. All the Roofing Contractors I contacted said the same thing, Farmers notoriously denies legitimate claims. They send a "no name" Engineer to write a report that they use to deny the claim. They know nothing about damaged roof shingles. They write down how many shingles are broken, nothing about the ones that are lifted and no longer sealed and all the shingles that no longer have the rock surface. I am so disappointed that I didn't investigate their claims history before paying premiums for 20 yrs. I am working on a class action suite now. I will keep warning others until this is resolved the way it should have been. Farmers, is it true your Assessors are awarded bonus money for denying claims?

I had a leak in my kitchen. I emailed my Farmers Rep as soon as I discovered the leak. My rep told me I was covered. I called and filed a claim. The person on the phone told me that I could make the repair to the sink before he arrived to look at the damage. I told him I was not touching anything until he came and looked at the damage. When the agent arrived a few days later he came in, peaked under the sink, took 2 pictures and said "you are not covered." That quick. I was floored. I asked him to explain why. He said my policy didn't cover slow leaks or mold damage. I told him he was mistaken and I had to show him my policy and the page where this is stated. The actual leak was from the dishwasher. The force of the water disconnected the pipes. The pipes had no damage or gunk in them. The pipes just separated.

I had all my cleaning supplies and shopping bags stuffed under the sink. I didn't know there was a leak until I went looking for something in the back of the cabinet. My everyday stuff is right when you open the door. I never really looked under there. I would open the door and grab the soap for dishes. He continued to state I was not covered. I later received a letter from Farmers with the denial... Farmers actually sent me a blank form letter with nothing filled in but the date of the visit. I contacted a public adjuster and now a year later I am still fighting with Farmers. My kitchen was gutted a year ago and I have a wash tub for a sink and folding tables for counter tops. Every time I hear a FARMERS commercial I want to throw something at my TV... Farmer's commercials infuriate me. Farmers is only out to make a buck and do not care about the everyday people paying every month.

I insured a residence with Farmers. There was water damage due to a wind driven storm. The Insurance adjuster first claimed it was a leaky pipe and dismissed the claim. Then when Service Pro found it was due to water coming in from the roof, she abruptly dismissed the claim as NO damage from water regardless is paid.

The adjuster right after the incident never called me but called the repair companies to deny the claim. This adjuster was an arrogant, unfriendly, snipe whose only concern was proving her denial. DISGUSTING. Would NEVER use these folks on any of my properties again. This is not homeowners protection. Its worthless. The Farmers methodology is to SOLELY protect Farmers and to attempt to deny any claim.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Farmers?

I have had the same problem with Farmers. They refused to send another adjuster after I contacted a roofing company to re-evaluate their review. I have a policyholder for 15 years. The same adjuster gave the same story as her first time. This time she said that FARMERS had recently changed what she called "triggers" as part of their review. Then she said that Farmers had a new policy that would cover such damage. I had replacement value but it seemed to be no good anymore---WARNING TO ALL.

I have had homeowners, automobile, life, and general liability insurance with Farmers since 2000. I pay approximately $1200 per month for these policies and have never had a homeowners claim. We moved the furniture to our garage storage room, patios, and a ranch we were renting so that we could install a new carpet. Our home was vandalized three days after the carpet installation, causing more than $40,000 in damages.

Farmers refused to pay the claim, stating that the home was vacant at the time of the incident. They also put us through a three month, time-wasting investigation. Hopefully, I will prevail over this dishonest company. I am filing a complaint with the California Insurance board, and the Better Business Bureau, and filing suit in California civil court. Farmers advertises that they have your back in the event of a loss. They don't.

I have had Farmers homeowner insurance since my first house. My friends warned me of their poor service, but I was too lazy to change to other companies. And now I paid the price. My husband noticed something wrong with the cabinet, a certified plumber soon found out a big leak in a drain pipe inside the wall behind the cabinet and help us file the claim. The Farmers agents were the worst ones ever, and the only thing they provided were helpless and frustration, and of course they found all the excuses to pay nothing. Keep away from Farmers as far as possible!

Very bad experience on a claim with Farmers Insurance. They will do anything possible not to pay on a claim if it a second claim. They add endorsements without any detailed information. I would not recommend this insurance to nobody. You pay so much money a year and at the end they don't cover anything.

I have personally had Farmers Insurance for the past year, including homeowners insurance, auto insurance for two vehicles, and life insurance for my spouse. Our agent has been our family's agent for as long as I can remember and when it came time to get my own policy, he was very helpful in making sure everything was completely covered and that I did not pay more than I needed. He has always answered my calls and emails in a very timely fashion, even if they were simple questions, he was willing to help. I would recommend Farmers to any and every one who needs insurance.

If I can give a 0 star for my experience with Farmers, I would. I have been with Farmers and same insurance agent since 1998 for all my homes and autos. I never have to make a claim with them for all these years until now. And guess what? I've got SCREWED royally. THESE PEOPLE ARE SCUMS OF THE EARTH. Extremely slow to response, and definitely the worse in term of return your phone calls. Once you get the hold of them, be prepare. They will do everything they can NOT to pay you. In short, I've paid them premium all these years, and now I have to pay money out of my own pocket for repairs on my wife car and my house roof (hurricane IKE damages). It will take several pages to tell you about my experiences with Farmers and my agent. So if anyone interest to hear about it, you can contact me at **. Thanks.

A farmers customer plowed into 2 cars on June 1. My mother was in the car in the front. Both Erie Insurance and GEICO insurance advised us to get new car seats immediately. We assumed Farmers would do the same (being the insurance company of the driver that caused the accident). On June 2 we bought new car seats. Found out 2 weeks later that FARMERS will NOT cover the cost of the car seats. How does two other insurance companies agree that in any accident, car seats should be replaced, but Farmers doesn't agree. This is why I say, Farmers doesn't care about children's safety.

I believe Farmers to be cheap and unjust. You cannot report a claim of any kind or you may get a cancellation without notice. They pick and choose if and when they feel. Crooks for agents and contractors alike working together. If you don't choose certain contractors, you may have trouble. Quick Dry and Gus ** are some to watch out for.

My elderly father had a homeowners policy, auto policy and an umbrella policy with Farmers Insurance. My father also had a living trust set up. Christmas morning 2015, my father fell and broke his hip. Because of his condition and prognosis, it was decided that he would resign as trustee of his trust and I became the trustee. I also had power of attorney. As a routine precaution, I contacted the agent and notified them of the situation. None of the policies listed the trust. I provided the agent with the trust documents and power of attorney and was told that everything would be taken care of. I became aware that the title for my father's car was not included in his trust. Rather than put the car in the trust and then take it out again, I transferred ownership of the car to myself with the DMV.

On February 9 2016, I notified the agent in person of the ownership change and to either change the name on the existing auto policy or write a new policy. I was told it would be taken care of. In mid March 2016, I received a renewal notice for the auto policy which was still in my dad's name. I contacted the agent and was told it would be taken care of. On April 5, 2016, my father passed away. I notified the agent and asked that the homeowners and umbrella policy be switched to my name. I was told they needed to wait for the house to transfer to me for that to happen. On April 22, 2016, I received the death certificate and transferred the house to my name with the county. I again notified the agent and was told it would be taken care of.

In very late April, 2016, I was preparing to travel to California to bury my father. I still had no proof of insurance for my dad's car. I demanded and received an insurance card for that car in my name from the agent. I returned from my trip on May 10, 2016. I received a renewal notice for the umbrella policy... still in my dad's name. I called the agent and was told it would be taken care of. On May 11, 2016, a friend suggested that I speak to another Farmer's agent. That agent accessed the policies and told me that my dad was still listed on all of them. I was referred to a district manager.

On May 11, 2016, I spoke with a district manager. She wanted me to forward all documents to her so that she could send them to the corporate office and I would hear back from them within a couple of weeks. I asked her to look up the policies herself to tell me who the policies were made out to. (She didn't know that I had already been told) She said she could confirm that the policies existed but she could not tell me who was listed on them. I told her how unhappy I was that I was paying nearly $300.00 a month for insurance and a district manager could not tell me if I was insured. On May 12, 2016, I went to the State Farm office and was given a quote for very similar policies (just minor differences) which would cost me $90.00 a month less than Farmers. I signed up on the spot.

On May 13, 2016, I notified the Farmers corporate office, the district manager and the local agent in writing that I was cancelling all of the policies and why I was taking this action. To his credit, the agent contacted me. First he said state law and corporate rules prevented him from providing me with insurance on my father's car. Then he said he neglected to send the information into the main office. He also said they hadn't realized that the change in ownership of the house had occurred. I hold no ill will toward the agent. I simply don't believe there is any law that prevented insurance from being provided. Cars are sold or transferred everyday. That simply makes no sense. I would like to add that prior to this, my family and I had been customers of Farmers Insurance for at least 20 to 25 years... perhaps longer. In all of that time, we had no claims.

I'm writing this because I have Farmers Insurance for 50 years and when I needed them, my house flooded, get paid nothing. My house was ripped off, burglarized, it ain't nothing. I lost everything in my. I'm now homeless and never paid what they told me for the flooding of the house. They got out of it. Farmers Insurance is nothing but thieves. I could go on this long detailed account of how they sneaked out of every obligation. Years they paid nothing. My home was burglarized and I have replacement value on everything I owned too personal valuables, jewelry, heirlooms. They paid nothing.

If you can't see "full replacement cost" on your homeowners insurance policy, then you might see "scheduled roof replacement" (which is what mine said) or actual cash value". Well, since the guy from Farmers didn't even know what that means then I can tell you the adjuster said it means that 60% of the total replacement cost of the roof isn't covered and for them to cover the other 40% you have to pay 1% deductible which means $2000.00 in my case. In other words, for a $10,000.00 roof, they will pay $2000 if you pay the other $8000, after you pay them $1000 yearly premium and $2000 deductible. Meaning you are out $9000 and they pay $1000.

Make sure you don't see "actual cash value" or some other verbiage. Actual cash value means "we are considering everything as depreciated, and will only pay to replace a much smaller percentage of the replacement cost unless it is brand new". Thank you Farmers Ins./crooks. Also, without me even mentioning an old vehicle, they put a car I don't even own anymore on my new car insurance policy, and I had to get that fixed since day one. If I would have wrecked my car, they would say "well you designed it". That's what they say right away, "but you e-signed". Forget about customer service! These people don't take responsibility for anything they do wrong as long as you e-sign their misinformation and tricks.

Farmers WOULD NOT PAY home roof damages $3,700. Farmers changed ADJUSTERS 3 times during claim process. Adjusters repeatedly claimed coverage was reduced & pro-rated & based on age of home. Policy declaration page clearly stated FULL REPLACEMENT COST. Adjuster continued to stonewall and offered pro-rated reduced payment. Adjuster said "Our computers are set up to pay reduced pro rated amount not full replacement cost." After many months of Farmers' stonewalling and repeatedly changing adjusters, I complained to North Carolina Insurance Commissioner. Only then did I get full payment.

Recently Farmers sent me a renewal quote for my homeowners policy that increased my premium by five hundred dollars a year. Of course I shopped around and found a less expensive policy with Allstate Ins. My Farmers policy renewed in March 2016 so I called them in January and cancelled my policy and went with Allstate. Last week I get a bill from my Farmers Agent Don ** in Oklahoma City saying that my policy premium was due so I gave them a call reminding that I cancelled my policy. Keep in mind my escrow account on my mortgage covers my insurance. I was told by an agent at the agency that I had to do this and do that to get my policy cancelled.

Now I am worried that my mortgage company was billed by two insurance companies. If so my mortgage payment will increase around two hundred dollars a month for the rest of the year. This has happened to me before with Farmers Insurance. I wonder how many people are scammed by Farmers Insurance with this cancellation scam? Why do we allow these companies to control Americans? Americans need to be aware of this scam. I did turn in a complaint to The State Insurance Commissioner and to the BBB in my state. I have to wonder how many people lose their homes because of this Escrow Scam that Farmers Insurance seems to use to harass citizens? I am 64 years old on a very limited income and a scam like this can place me in serious financial difficulties. Corporatism is alive and well in this country and we have to stop it before it destroys everyone's lives.

We had some storm damage to our house that was going to require some stucco repair, painting, and replacement of sun screens for a total of $3800.00. The adjuster told me that they would not issue a check until we had the repairs completed and presented him with receipts. I had never heard of that and asked why. He said that he felt I would go shopping rather than repair our home. Needless to say I was stunned and greatly offended. I contacted our agent who only referred us to their 1-800-who cares number. We have since repaired our home but have not received a cent from Farmers. After waiting the rest of the year for the payment we couldn't bear to pay another year's premium so we cancelled the policy. We do not recommend Farmers Insurance.

I can't trust Farmers insurance to insure my properties. For over ten tears I was with AAA insurance and was very happy with them. 5 years ago a good friend of mine's wife became a Farmers agent. He asked me if I can switch to Farmers and give his wife the business. I agreed and I switched. I insured my home, autos, rental property, and a business. I have been with them for over 5 years until few days ago, I sent a notice to my agent to cancel my insurance policies. My cancellation has nothing to do with agent. It is the claim department and specifically the adjuster is the reason.

I filed a claim 5 months ago for vandalism incident which happened in the business, and for all that time, all what I am getting is the runaround from the adjuster and the claim department. For the last five months all what I have been doing is supplying them with document one after the other they are asking me for. They are trying to find any excuse not to pay the claim. They have not come forward and tell me why they are doing what they are doing. All what I hear that they are still investigating the incident. I feel I have been screwed big time by this Farmers Insurance. This experience with Farmers insurance is the worse I have had.

We have been Farmers Policy holders for over 18 years and this is our first claim. I had an accident at our house and brought my ring into the jewelers to be checked. The jeweler told me the diamond was chipped and setting was cracked. I discussed that it was insured and Farmers had all my original appraisals, so proceeded to file a claim. My jeweler wrote up an estimate for repair for the entire ring and sent to Farmers like they asked. Farmers appraisal came in 3k lower than ours. Fine, I had no choice and a check was sent to me. I was told salvage would contact me to see if I wanted to buy ring back. Salvage contacted me and told me it would be 4k to get my original wedding ring back.

I was very upset and emotional and my reaction was no - that's a lot of money. I was so upset and told my husband about it later that day. He said we really need the ring back for sentimental reasons and that it is 12 years old and very special to him since he proposed with it. I called the Salvage guy back at Farmers a few hours later the same day and he said "No, I already closed the case, it's done". He gave me no time to even think about it or to discuss with my husband. He didn't care or even give a customer 24 hours to think about it! I was shocked. It was a horrible experience and still can't sleep at night because the ring is gone. Farmers did not even care when I told them my situation. Please do not Insure your jewelry under Farmers. They just want to see how much more they can get for it and make a buck if it's damaged!

In Jan 2014 procedural chances took place renewing my flood insurance. According to Farmers Insurance I was required to get a elevation survey to renew my flood insurance. It cost me 350.00 to hire a surveyor. A couple months later I was told by Farmers that FEMA didn't like the photos that the surveyor took and asked me to take photos of the front and back of my house. I did and submitted them to Farmers. Then a couple months later I was asked to take additional pictures of the sides of the house... I told the secretary that "What am I paying you guys for? How about you come out and take the pictures because you know what FEMA wants." The secretary Carol said no problem, she would send the agent Hilary out to do it.

By the end of April I was contacted and was told "Congratulations you have flood insurance” by Carol and instead of costing me 1200.00 it was only 400.00. I dropped off the check that same day due to getting to leave for vacation. I was heading for Montana with my daughter. I received an email that said "It's not our fault and not your fault but FEMA was 1 day late getting back to us so we had to rewrite your flood insurance policy. This means a 30-day no insurance period." I arrived a few days later in Yellowstone Wyoming camped one night and received a call from my other daughter that the house flooded out by the river. It took me four days to get back, cancelled vacation to a disaster. 77,000.00 loss muddy water 20" plus deep in the house. I called the insurance company and they said they never had to come out to take the photos because they talked FEMA into using the ones they had.

Farmers delayed two weeks with taking the photos but they did not do so. They blame FEMA. Months later I get a letter from my mortgage company that read "We noticed in May that your policy elapsed so we initiated a policy to cover you for the 30 days in May.” All I had to do is pay the 40.00 premium. I did and then called in my claim. I received only up to the balance of my loan 34,000.00 but the mortgage company did pay out.

Now if the mortgage company could do that for me why did Farmers not do it. I always that the insurance company was there to help you in the event of a disaster. I will never ever deal with Farmers. When I needed them the most they came up with all kinds of excuses so that they would not help. I have talked with many other people that have Farmers and they all seem to support my feelings about Farmers Insurance. So far the worst company I have ever had experience with.

I've been a Farmers customer for 10 years with no loss (so I thought) till they started to reduce coverage and increase prices beyond their competition. Shopping around I got aware that they have entered my information in a public insurance database for customers with losses and refuse to remove this false information. The whole reported loss was me inquiring 2 years ago if a theft was covered or not under my homeowners policy. Turned out it was not covered (which I was fine with), I didn't file a claim, and so I thought case closed. Back then it was a pain to find out if my loss was covered since no employee seems to be educated to answer policy questions! Now 2 years later while shopping around I notice that they've reported me as customer with LOSS for a $0 claim damaging my reputation as insurance customers for other companies and actively refuse to correct their mistake. Thanks Farmers!

I've had Farmers for the past 23 years. Two years ago my HO insurance was around $1200.00 per year. As of today, it's $3100. I've asked my agent why so much of a price increase. All he can say is that it's because of all of the storms we have had over the past couple of years. I was smart to dump my auto coverage with them 3 years ago due to it kept going up and I didn't have any tickets or accidents. Well the time has come for me to drop them. I've got a quote from State Farm and with the same coverage I have with Farmers, State Farm is over $2000 less. TTYL Farmers!

I have had so many people ask me what this sign on my vehicle means, that I am tired of explaining it, so will posting this for a while every day, to let people know what the deal is. Was with Farmers Insurance company for many years, when my daughter was hit by another pickup, and the man was ticketed for causing the accident, but Farmers and the other insurance company took so long deciding who was at fault, that my insurance (Farmers) opened the case first, Farmers adjuster looked the brand new truck over and decided, they would fix the damage, even though the body shop said they wanted it totaled, so did Ford motor co, and myself. Have this on tape.

They figured it would cost about $11,000.00 and a little more, but the total cost on the truck when finished, was Better than $23,000.00 plus, and lots of problems still with it, Tin falling off the windshield, tires going bad quickly, cruise control going off and on at odd times, windows did not work right, etc, etc, etc, Told my daughter to go sell the truck as I did not think it was safe, when she went to the dealership all they would offer her was a little over $6,000.00, Carfax value. Told the insurance company at fault of this and of all the loss, from being a new truck, and they agreed to pay the loss value on the truck, but my insurance company would have to pay it first, as they opened the case first, when I approached my company, they demanded a letter that the other company would reimburse them, if they paid. I got them the letter, and they still would not pay, said they don't pay diminished value, but I had full coverage, and paid dearly for it all those years.

Since that happened the Insurance company has sold to another man, and other agent got out of Buffalo. I asked him nicely to clean up the mess, but he just told me he was a new agent, he could not be responsible for the old agent's actions. So people watch what your young people - buy for insurance, as they may get taken for a ride, in the end. Better be making sure your new vehicle, is covered for diminished value, or you can end up with a $6000.00+ piece of crap, safeco offered to pay so they must, as man at fault got a new truck. Sign on the back of my vehicle says "Farmers Insurance does not pay diminished value."

My pipe broke. Flooded my basement. Farmers came out. They cut up my perfect condition carpet. Stole half the pad. Put some of our stuff in a shed. Refused to answer our calls. A year and a half later, the owner of the shed had to call them, they still refused to answer our calls. They came out, said they forgot us. Said they would mail a list of contractors. Two weeks later, I called & said we hadn't received the list. He called me a liar & hung up on me. They came out, threw our stuff all over our front yard. Broke our bench, football table, new toys, electronics & left. They have refused to talk to us since. They left us in a house full of mold. They cut the walls & left it. Cut up the carpet & stole half the pad. But for 30+ yrs they have happily taken our money for insurance premiums. Calling Farmers is going to cost me over 20,000 min. It might cost me my house. I would've been better if I hadn't called them.

I decided to use Farmers Insurance and I needed to make a change. The person actually came to the house to make sure there was a house (I guess). Was very friendly, came to an agreement and she left. Received the documents to sign with the amount I was to pay. I really thought this was a good deal. Liked the person and when the Insurance payment was noted - I paid the amount noted. Happy to have this done for another year. BUT- on the last day of my previous insurance was no longer in effect - lo and behold I receive a letter from Frontier that now they would need to send an inspector to do a review process which included roof inspection, outside only review (unless the agent wanted in-house review). This inspection would be done by a third party (CIS). We are not talking about small change. The house is in the $700,000 plus value. What?

Tried to get information about a Homeowners Insurance policy, had to be transferred multiple times to different areas and then back to the original area I called in the first place. This is where I had the unfortunate opportunity of speaking with PEGGY or similar name with a squeaky old voice. She acted like I had disturbed her from her nap after just telling her my name. I gave her my policy number and asked for any additional information regarding the policy. She responds bluntly "Like what? ".

I ask for any information regarding how much $ it covers, fire damage, earthquake damage, wind damage, etc. Anything? She says I have to call someone else. Gives me the number and hangs up. No goodbye, no have a nice day, no can I help you with anything else? NOTHING. I have used multiple insurance companies over the years, Geico, Progressive, Safeco, Esurance, Arrowhead, Mercury, Farmers, and probably a few more for homeowner insurance and car insurance and not once have I had someone this rude. Just because of you, PEGGY, I will never ever have another policy with Farmers Insurance. Thanks again! This occurred today 12-2-15 at 1:20 pm Pacific by calling 800-244-2487 and selecting 6 as option.

We have found the premiums to be less costly than other companies. The claims are handled quickly and efficiently. They did ask us to add a railing where previous companies did not. But that was a safety issue and we just never realized it. They were right to have us do it.

I used this insurance about twenty years and had no submitted claims, and then, suddenly and without explanation the company increased my rates well beyond that of competitors. The increase was more than 25% above my previous rates on both home and auto. It seems the company just figured that this dope will not look any further and accept the increase. I changed to Liberty Mutual and the cost was less than Farmers for the past year.

Expert Review

Matthew BrodskyInsurance Contributing Editor

Matthew Brodsky is an established expert on insurance, having written hundreds of articles and other pieces of content on the subject, interviewed countless practitioners, and attended dozens of conferences and events. He served as an editor at industry magazine Risk & Insurance for six years.    More about Matthew→

Farmers is a large, national insurance provider. The company was founded in 1928 and has grown to provide insurance policies for automobile owners, homeowners and motorcycle owners.

• Long-standing company: Farmers was started in 1928, meaning the company has a long legacy of offering excellent home insurance policies.
  • Great customer service: Farmers has developed a reputation for providing excellent, individualized customer service. They are ready to process a claim quickly 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
  • Discounts: Farmers’ website offers customers advice about how they can get a discount on their premiums. These strategies include purchasing multiple policies from the company, asking customer service representatives about specific discounts online or via phone, agreeing to raise deductibles in exchange for lower premiums, and taking precautions to make homes safer.
  • Service: Rates and service vary, depending on where service and coverage is being provided in the large area that Farmers serves.
  • Rates: Farmers is known for increasing their rates from year to year, making their prices expensive compared to most of the market.
  • Best for Traditional homeowners, condo owners, mobile home