Get peace of mind

Find comfort knowing your vehicle is covered with an extended warranty.

Extend my warranty
Farmers Auto Insurance
1.97/5

Farmers Auto Insurance

Farmers Insurance offers discounts when you combine your auto policy with another policy from them, but it is not a verified InsuraMatch partner. InsuraMatch provides consumers with quotes from all their partner insurance companies in one short and simple phone call. *ConsumerAffairs insurance program, powered by InsuraMatch.

BOTTOM LINE

Farmer’s Auto Insurance offers a variety of coverage for every stage of a driver’s life. Positive reviewers appreciate the customer service and level of coverage and say that the reliability is worth the potentially higher cost compared with other companies.

PROS

• Roadside assistance available
  • More coverage than competitors
  • Offers add-on options like New Car Replacement and Accident Forgiveness
  • Personalized service and local agents
  • Offers discounts for safe driving, defensive driving courses and more

CONS

• Some customers were charged fees on top of premiums
  • Rates may increase year over year

Get peace of mind

Find comfort knowing your vehicle is covered with an extended warranty.

Extend my warranty

465 Farmers Auto Insurance Consumer Reviews

Original review: June 30, 2019

Farmers was outstanding on a hail damage claim on our house and auto earlier this year. They worked extremely quickly and efficiently. Their adjusters on-ground and claims specialists over the phone were courteous, patient in explaining issues and making the whole experience as painless as possible during normally stressful times. Their auto adjuster Brad visited our house at 7.45 am to accommodate my 9.00 am office meeting! We are very grateful for it and continue to be happily with Farmers. Maybe other peoples' experiences are different in other states, but we have absolutely no hesitation in recommending Farmers to our friends and family.

Original review: Oct. 25, 2018

Farmers Auto Insurance has been good for me overall. It is a good value for the price, and it provides various types of coverage to fit my needs. I've tried a few other insurance companies, and Farmers has been the best of those that I've tried. But, the claims processing was a little stressful and could have been simpler and less stressful, albeit this could have been just the result of a stressful accident situation. Whenever I have needed to talk to them to change coverage or whenever I had a question, the customer service representative were always very friendly and very helpful. They were professional and courteous.

Get expert buying tips about Car Insurance delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Oct. 18, 2018

I've had this insurance ever since I got my driver's license. The company has always been good to me. It has given me discounts and helped me through accidents. The staff that work there have always been very friendly to me. Everyone in my family has insurance from here. If I have kids, I would definitely have them go through this insurance as well. A lot of people in my area trust Farmers Auto Insurance for their car insurance needs. If you are looking for insurance, I would first try them over some of the bigger companies.

Original review: Oct. 15, 2018

I really like my insurance company. Farmers Auto Insurance has never done anything wrong anytime I have ever called them for anything. There have been times when I needed to call and get a statement sent again or any time I have a question for them and the clerks have always been really nice and helpful over the phone. They have been prompt with dealing with my issues and been great with explaining things to me about my account. They are also very very considerate with anything that I need. Even the one time that my payment was a month late and they told me "No issues!" on the payment being late and marked it as paid and just told me to pay the next month. I love them!

Original review: July 23, 2018

I am a 64-year-old disabled woman on a fixed income and Farmers is the first insurance company where I can afford FULL coverage on my vehicle. I usually could afford only Liability coverage on my vehicle. Farmers does NOT jack up the cost of my auto insurance when I renew every six months, and I really appreciate that. And they have lots of discounts I can apply to my auto insurance. Everyone at Farmer's is very helpful. If one person doesn't have the answer to my question, they tell me who DOES have the answer.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Farmers?

Original review: July 10, 2019

I am told that my claim will not be honored because the young lady who rear ended me is not on the policy of the person who has insured the car. The police report clearly states that the young lady driving the car was at fault and NOT me. I have submitted the police report to Farmers Insurance Group along with a picture of the car. But, because the party at fault will not return calls from Farmers Insurance that the claim will be denied. So I really don’t know how hard Farmers tried to reach the party, however the policy on the car is valid yet Farmers wants to walk away without payment on the accident. All I am asking is to have my car repaired and while I am waiting for the service to be done I should be supplied a rental car. Horrible business practice. STAY AWAY FROM FARMERS INSURANCE!

Original review: June 7, 2019

What kind of company hires scumbags like this?? PSA: do not trust Farmers Insurance. Their agent, James ** told us he needed to come and assess the rate for our insurance at the studio, and brought his Pitbull mix to our first business meeting, but assured us the dog was “14 years old and completely harmless around other animals”. Then his dog chased our tiny pig (no intervention from James) and then his unsupervised dog ATTACKED AND KILLED our studio cat, Maggert. I don’t think risk assessment is in this man’s skill set and I’m warning others. Do not UTILIZE Farmers Insurance.

Original review: June 6, 2019

Just called 877.327.6392, 6/6/19 @ 1:10MST. Spoke to Anthony after requesting my call be transferred to the USA, as my call was originally routed to a call center in the Caribbean. Anthony, was unprofessional, unhelpful, and gave the feeling he can't be bothered, no integrity in his job. It's disheartening for a company such as Farmers not to care about its customers, and it certainly shows by the people they hire.

Original review: June 6, 2019

Agent lies about policy. It starts with agent to give quote like I already have with State Farm. Fast talker. 1 insures cars 12 year old and 1 year old the same (never telling me that's policy until much later). Later found out no glass coverage. It's a add on. Then call because mice ate wires. I need a tow truck. He say only in an accident..?? (Not true.) Then he tells me later he was only talking about a rental. Never asked him that. Didn't need one. Remember insured 2 vehicles. Then 1 year later Hubby backed into son's small tree on private property and dented rear bumper.

Brother who runs baby sitting and dog care and office told me later why my policy increased over $300. for 6 mo. and will continue for 3 years 1800. They recoup on a comp claim???? First he said I had 3 points against my license. Took me 2 mo. to finally get straight answer. Total bill for bumper 1400. Minus my deductible of 500. cost to put on new bumper 1500. Agent's office never answers phone. Close when it wants to. Phone goes to customer Service in la la land. And just found out they have accident forgiveness. Lol. Not. Nobody tells you that. Oh. First incident in 40 years for either of us. Forgiveness my foot. DON'T GO TO FARMERS INSURANCE.

Original review: June 6, 2019

My wife and I have been with Farmers for 45 years and to be honest we haven't had that much to complain about. We were assigned a new agent and set up an appointment to meet him. It was obvious he hadn't reviewed our file and after a few minutes it became clear why he hadn't. When we sat down he said "So you've probably been with Farmers maybe 4 or 5 years"? When I told him 45 years he didn't say, "Thank you for your loyalty," or "We appreciate your business." Instead he launched into a spiel which included "I own this business and I have to be careful who my clients are." Again, did I mention I've been with them for 45 years and he needs to be careful who his clients are? He then made it clear he didn't care if we stayed with Farmers or not. So I'm now with USAA and they treat me with respect and thanked me for my 26 years in the military.

Original review: May 4, 2019

Here is my story: 1. I was rear-ended on rush traffic hour when traffic was moving around 20 MPH on a 880NB freeway. 2. The person who rear-ended me, confess him falling a sleep caused an accident. He gave same statement to Police who reported the incident. 3. I had made a live recording of the scene after the accident hit.

Next step: 1. As it look like a simple rear ended accident, i received an email from Farmers stating, I am 100% responsible for accident due to INCORRECT LANE Change. Upon further questions having dozen text messages, Supervisor explained their insured stated that i came into his lane and slammed brake which cause their insured to rear-end my car. 2. I explained that this is a total lie because there was no lane change involved. Submitted photos of the impact. Recorded statement in my video they didn't budge. 3. Waited for 10 days to get police report and it said exactly what i had mentioned in my claim that he fell asleep which caused an accident. The other driver also got a speeding ticket for reckless driving in the traffic condition.

4. Got an Voicemail from Farmers Insurance agent stating, they have filed an amendment to the police report because they don't agree to the statement they have received from their insured. The guy has no photos, nor any evidence on the scene because they guy was terribly sacred after the rear-end hit. They deferred by liability claim until they hear back from Police department which will take up to 5 months. Conclusion: Farmers insurance agents are completely unethical folks. Given the proof including police report which has the confession recorded from their insured they are still denying the liability claim.

Original review: April 19, 2019

So far my experience with Farmers has been good. The customer service is great but one thing I dislike from my auto insurance is the premium. Every renewal the premium keeps going up. I've asked Farmers is there anything they can do to bring my premium down. And I always get the same answer... they had revised rates.

Original review: April 4, 2019

I have been with Farmers for 19 years. 2 accidents and my insurance just keeps going up without saying anything. We had a claim a while back. Situation it was snowing really bad and we got hit by another car and then t boned by another car and her insurance said she wasn't at fault because their client said she wasn't. So we ended up having to argue with our own insurance (Farmers) which did not want to give us money for our damages. They ended up paying out but it was a pain to get them to.

So then a couple weeks ago we had another claim It was clearly both drivers' fault but since my daughter was a minor and the other was an adult the police report said my daughter was not paying attention which is age discrimination. So since the cop had their own opinion the Farmers believed the other driver for the 2nd time and they told us it's because they will believe whatever a police report says which is stupid cause the cop can't actually say who is at fault. They weren't even there and no witnesses.

Needless to say going to another insurance fund for same coverage as getting now only 56 dollars a month with 2 cars. Farmers charges me 100 a month which is a rip off again. 19 years with them and they could care less if they lose a good customer. Any other insurance would fight so they don't have to give someone else money. No not Farmers. They admit fault no matter what especially if a cop has an opinion. They didn't even come to my house to do estimate. No phone call. No mail. I finally looked online at my claim and it says closed. Also this other driver called my daughter not a day ago just to gloat that my insurance is paying her some people will do anything when they are desperate for money and I know she is cause we know the lady the collision was with and she had a go fund me a while back asking for money cause she needed help paying for bills which they don't.

Original review: April 2, 2019

I was rear ended on 2-21-19 by another vehicle insurance with Farmers. After accepting the liability, Farmers sent an adjuster out to my home. The adjuster totaled my car and gave me a claim number. I completed all the necessary paperwork Farmers provided online. It is now April 2nd and still no payment. My attorney contacted the adjuster who informed my attorney that payment will be sent. That was over a week ago. In the meantime I needed to reach in my pocket to purchase another vehicle costing me money. They are not what they advertise on TV. My next step is contacting the insurance commission to file a complaint and possibly sue their insured for damages.

Original review: March 20, 2019

My name is Mohamed **. My car got into accident of one of Farmers cars and they still holding my claim till now, every time I talk to them you gotta wait. Mathio and Mike that’s the two people I be talking to. They be getting me into stuff. Every time they give me another time and another time. This company doesn’t deserve even a star because you guys are really bad to give people their money back and too good to take money from people. I would look forward to talk to a biggest head in this company, like someone would do something. I’m 21 years old. I got no car right now, and my school is a hour away from me. I don’t work because I’m studying, and Farmers taken made long to give me my money back, again this company shouldn’t be open. You guys are not good and if I thought about changing my insurance I definitely not coming to you guys because you are the ** company.

Original review: March 18, 2019

Was with another company and the cost of my insurance was going to skyrocket from less than $200.00 to over $320. for three months. I spoke to an agent at Farmers and am receiving the exact same coverage as the other company for less than $150.00 a month. Very happy I switched. My rate has remained the same since I switched to Farmers.

Original review: March 17, 2019

I'm a woman, and I was by myself, stuck on the shoulder of the freeway for over 4 hours last night (5:30-10:00). I could have gotten a ride home and left my car, but was Farmers going to be responsible for my car, if I left it? I strongly doubt it, based upon what I went through. The original Farmers dispatcher put a weird street address in the system, rather than my location on the freeway. I continued to call back, and tell the dispatcher (a new dispatcher each time) that they had given the driver a wrong address. How hard is it to tell the driver "The customer is on the freeway???" However, each dispatcher continued to give each different tow truck driver that weird street address - over the course of 4+ hours they dispatched 3 tow companies.

At 10:00 pm, the last tow truck driver found me. Some of the drivers never took my calls. The last one, he made an extra effort and kept calling and texting with me, until he found me. He promised he would, and he did. He was a gem! I then called Farmers back, to tell them the tow was completed; I was on hold for 20 mins (did they know it was me???), and the Farmers person was polite, but could not care less. Then, and here is the icing on the cake: it was now after 11:00 pm and I was finally going home, I received yet another text from Farmers saying a truck would be at my location - eta 20 mins, and they gave that weird street address again. OMG, the Farmers dispatcher didn't even put it in their own system, that the tow was completed. What incompetence, and total lack of customer service; no one cared that I was a woman by myself, stuck out on the freeway for 4 hours. I'm done with Farmers!

Original review: March 15, 2019

My parents had Farmers for a long time, and when I bought first home, I went with them as well. 15 years later, 2 cars, 3 homes insured through them. Then I got online one day for the first time in ages and noticed that I'd been paying $1990 every 6 months for our auto policy (2 cars, nothing special). Wife hasn't had any accidents or tickets, ever. I got a speeding ticket about 4 years ago. This is what happens when you trust a company and don't periodically check your auto-payments. My fault for not finding it sooner. Their fault for being an awful, deceitful company. Ditching them for Mutual Liberty... $56/mo for the same 2 cars, vs the $330/mo Farmers has been scamming me out of for whatever number of years.

Original review: March 1, 2019

Was hit while I was parked, I say again while I was parked and Farmers will not cover damages. Never moved, customer backed into Me and claims wasn’t his fault. If you're dealing with Anita ** trust me she’s rude, doesn’t care, won’t return phone call, treat people horribly much less a veteran.

Original review: Feb. 23, 2019

This is a Review Of Farmers Insurance & Recent Currently Ongoing 2/22/19 where I was hit from behind Rear End On Highway. 100% Not My Fault. Lady has Farmers, says "don't worry Farmers will take care of everything and make it look new again". ope/did not happen. Adjuster came out 5 min in the rain, did some voodoo on laptop to tell me my Beautiful C320 Sports Mercedes In Mint Conditions is Junk. Not worth fixing. Somehow the adjuster becomes the new owner, sells it back to me wrecked, now my problem with a Salvage Title KBB $ the repair is sky high for a trunk paint job at $7500. The adjuster Laurence has this as fair and reasonable to repair the damage yet values the entire car at $3965 is what I got. This is after I paid $650 buy it back. He said sales tax to California was paid to help me out.

It's a 2003 16 years that is the problem, considered old and compared to other old cars not restored or inspected. My 16 Merz is new looking and modern upgrades to suspensions and runs great take care of it very well. Its mint with recent paint, and looks new. Farmers Uses CCC To Values Cars. CCC USES TAKE WHICH IS LOWEST PRICE DEALER WILL TAKE CASH ON **. CCC Is In Court for Defrauding others same thing. ** class actions. They stole millions from the public for insurance co's because in reality they work for the insurance companies. They pay legal fees to CCC defense to keep the circus act going for the adjuster to use against me. Show my car is junk and worthless when in reality it's not.

Farmers Adjuster won't allow or consider photos or maintenance records, or interior conditions or even check under the hood as a normal inspections of car values would be. Adjuster and Super Visor Steve ** have it same. Use CCC Instead of my Merz. It's misleading to insist on using this for values instead of my car. A fair value would be what would it sell for on auto trader. A buyer would value my car high due to paint job is like new mint conditions inside and out.

Farmers adjusters do not allow this information into the report as insurance commission rules and regulations and California state code appear violations as the adjuster Laurence left no business card, he left no inspections to read or sign, he left no bill of sale on when he purchased my car, and resold it back to me with no paperwork of any kind is a mystery. What Farmers does is value the repair sky high, and lower the values of car using CCC. This makes it total salvage instead of doing the right thing which is Fix and Repair. CEO Jeff Daily does this make more money for shareholders to mistreat customers this way.

I am finding out the service reps operate using cell phones with caller id farmers exchange as a hoax as they operate out of the trunk of car. I have not seen any business card or any paperwork of any kind so I wonder about "this farmers crew roaming the streets" stealing cars and selling them back + pay sales tax. Not sure how? Farmers Hires so they can behave and conduct anyway they wish sending me to hell with no remorse. Back and forth no change. They don't & won't evaluate the claim. Only use CCC.

I am now asking for diminished values restore me way I was before the accident. It was not $0 as farmers has it now. I need to be restored 100% prior accident not play games with CCC & Steve. The public is shocked when they see the wrecked car. Ask about and I tell them my story in dealing with Farmers. Honestly better off with an illegal no insurance than the lady with Farmers who run into me after what I been thru 2 months. They send you check 24 hours. Hope you deposit it. You end up salvage title worthless KBB values and not enough money to repair because conman adjuster values are fake and flawed using CCC and fake numbers sky high on the repair. $7500 to fix and paint the trunk/$3900 Total Value Classic Merz in Mint Conditions.

Anybody else see issue with these numbers. Steve ** Farmers thinks it fair and reasonable and just sent me same check as before which I void and sent back. Farmers after 1 month go back and forth back and forth send in receipts>>> no change >>> same check>>> wasted 1 1/2 months of my life and it's still the same wreck it was day #1. Stay away. Any driver has farmers insurance don't accept it. ITS WORTHLESS INSURANCE PROVEN TO ME. Farmers is proven worthless. Not my car. Farmers customer service towards me could not be any worse.

Original review: Feb. 7, 2019

I have been with Farmers for several years now as well. I recently hit a deer which is a comprehensive claim in PA. After a couple of investigations by their adjuster they determined it was a total loss. Here is where the true frustration begins. They use this company called CCC One to perform their valuations. They are completely incompetent at best. Their valuation process uses “comparable vehicles” with adjustments for options (industry accepted methodology when done correctly).

I received my report and it is considerably lower than what the market says the vehicle is worth. It gives credit for a list of fairly standard options on cars that it lists which ones. This particular report itself used basically base model comparisons and their list of options installed. Porsche has very expensive vehicle options that do increase the value significantly over the base vehicles. Since they are not part of CCC Ones database, the report omitted them and did not give credit for them at all, not even listed.

I argued with the claims specialist to this point and finally if I provided a build sheet they would review it and make the appropriate adjusts. I thought to myself, “great they are listening”. I provided the information and a couple days later they let me know that CCC One claims they did account for everything and they found items they gave credit for that they shouldn’t have reducing the valuation. WOW!!!

Here is an example of what they removed. On the report, they originally gave credit for dual air conditioning. On the options list for my Porsche it says “4-zone climate control”. Now anybody that has a reasonable mind knows that climate control is basically an automated regulation of AC and Heat. And the last time I checked, maybe kindergarten or first grade 4 was greater than 2. Why would CCC One remove credit for a dual zone fixed AC system and not give credit for a 4-zone climate control system. There are way too many of these instances like this to list.

Now any reasonable person would think, “OK the system that I am using for the valuation does not allow me to value the options on this vehicle so I need to find really close market comparables in terms of equipment”. Not CCC One, their motto is “If we don’t have it in our database, just leave it out”. Farmers continues to state that they have to use the value that CCC One provides and they will not budge. PA laws say a little different and I have filed a complaint with the PA insurance commission. Hopefully this can be mediated through that forum. If not, I will go to court.

So, from what I know as of right now. As long as Farmers is in bed with CCC One and they used them for decisions, if you are considering Farmers insurance, RUN, and run very far away... If you ever need to file a claim you will be screwed unless you plan to spend about 6 months fighting it. I will post the outcome as I learn more to keep everyone informed...

Original review: Feb. 6, 2019

I would never recommend Farmers Insurance to anyone under any condition. I was hit on the interstate by a driver after a driver lost control of her vehicle after hitting an object in the roadway. Her vehicle spun around, hit the median cable then came back on the interstate hitting me in the left front tire hard forcing me off the side of roadway hitting trees before coming to a stop and totaling the truck I was driving and another car while out of control at 75 mph. I was hurt, could not work - had chiropractor bills, ambulance, $20K hospital bills and still ankle problems 7 months post this accident.

This at fault driver had Farmers Insurance which accepted responsibility within a week and assigned Justin in OKC as adjuster. 7 months later they have not paid one bill or any of my loss after 30 plus phone calls and frustration of them saying they were still gathering bills. No you have ruined my credit and created so much stress and hardship that one could not put in words. Unprofessional, unethical company that are very deceptive in the way they do business and could care less about the burden they cause.

I now have ambulance, hospital, MRI, doctors, chiropractor bills and more that not 1 cent have they paid for. I hope you never find yourself in my position dealing with Farmers Insurance at no fault of my own. They are crooks and have done all the other people involved the same way. I just want anybody to know that if you have Farmers Insurance and you put faith in them protecting you after a claim then just get a lawyer from the start because they are impossible to deal with and don't care moreover strong-arming you in difficult circumstances is standard procedure. If you have Farmers Insurance, they are a nightmare company and I hope you never experience their wrath.

Original review: Feb. 5, 2019

I’ve been with Farmers for a year. The policy keeps going up so I canceled and went to a better company and they stole half of my monthly payment. I only used 4 days of it. They have hidden fees. They say that you a month behind instead of ahead. They are thieves. Don’t use them.

Original review: Feb. 4, 2019

Had Farmers for years with no incidents, so I didn't know much about their actual coverage. Moved to a new house and within the first week had flood damage and a fence that came down during a storm. I then learned how my brand new insurance actually had a bunch of loopholes where water damage is never covered, and then the estimate for the new fence was $280, so they said it was below my deductible! I don't care how friendly the people were working with me - happily telling me that you have a terrible product that won't actually pay out is still a 1-star rating.

Original review: Jan. 29, 2019

Had a residential burglary and Farmers first refused to pay. The first agent dropped the call after 20 minutes and never called back. The second agent transferred to another agent. The third transferred back to the second and the second has yet to call. It's been a month so far.

Original review: Jan. 26, 2019

I was with Farmers for 25 years and generally had a good experience with a good agent. I filed 2-3 minor auto claims and one large house claim. They handled these to my satisfaction. However, when my agent retired, I discovered they automatically assigned me to a new agent, who I did not prefer. After 4 months and several requests, they did not communicate with me nor would let me pick my own agent, closer to my home. Shouldn't a paying customer be able to pick their OWN AGENT? So, I terminated my contracts and moved to a new company. I just don't get why I can't choose my own dang agent!

Original review: Jan. 19, 2019

On a Sunday, I rear ended in my 2011 Lincoln MKX while at a stop light. The other driver was in insured and did not have a license. We were forced to have our Lincoln towed to a Salvage yard, since roof line was buckled and everything was pushed up under the rear tires. Farmers insisted to have this vehicle towed to a body shop so they could put it on a lift and inspect for all damage. I work out of state so this all had to be arranged. Subsequently the vehicle was not ever placed on the lift and between Farmers and the body shop they estimated 13k.

Turned out because the frame was bent the total bill was almost 22k. This left us with being married to the vehicle because the damages were more than the vehicle was worth and we could not trade it with this on the title. After Two years of arguing Farmers still refused to pay for the devaluation of the vehicle. I wouldn’t trust Farmers to be fair with any claim! Steer clear of Farmers insurance. They may have seen it but they also are not going to pay it!

Original review: Jan. 14, 2019

Had them for 4 years... never once spoke with my agent until the end. I recently got a new car, and my rates skyrocketed, though I have all the points covered that they rate you on... good credit, homeowner, no claims, nonsmoker, very safe driver. The website wrecked my computer so I had to do snail mail and phone calls. I tried to reason with them about my rates as I am retired. Get this, they signed me up for the lowest deductible WITHOUT EVEN ASKING ME BECAUSE IT WAS MORE MONEY IN THEIR POCKETS, nor did the agent even bother to inform me of the new rates.

Whenever I called, it was obvious the calls were fielded out. When I said I'd never even spoken with my so-called agent, Rodney **, I wondered why. I was told that he was the OFFICE MANAGER. WOWEEE... and always busy with someone. I spoke with 2 different agents, both of whom talked down to me and tried to talk me out of switching to a higher level deductible... talk about micromanaging someone's life and decisions! I informed whoever that I would be looking elsewhere and to inform Rodney ** of same.

Lo and behold, I finally got a call from this jerk, who told me to Go somewhere else, that I didn't have to buy my insurance from him. He talks veeerrryyy slooowwwly and sounds about like a 95-year-old. I have never been treated like this from a lousy car insurance Company and I will be contacting the president of Farmers. After reading pages and pages of horrible reviews I thank God in heaven that I never had to file a claim with them. I know they never would have paid it.

Original review: Jan. 10, 2019

I recently purchased an auto policy for just under $700 which is high but the Atlanta market sucks like that. I signed all the documents and everything went fine until the next month when I was charged another $350. I went back to look at the documents I signed and I was shocked to find that all the numbers had changed. I called and they of course said there was nothing they could do cause I electronically signed the documents. I believe that they somehow changed them and took my signature from the ones I really signed. I asked them to pull the recordings from the original conversation and it took them 15 days to come back and say that they could not find the recording. I find this very convenient for them. I suspect that the agent deleted the recording or the company deleted it after I continuously complained.

I mean who would ever pay $1000 for a 6 month auto policy with a clean driving record? I caution anyone to go elsewhere, this company lies, cheats, and steals and then covers it up. I for from now on record all phones calls and screenshot all online legal documents. They can certainly change your documents after you sign them.

Original review: Jan. 8, 2019

Just to read the complaints of your own clients I understand now how this adjuster Kelleigh ** is giving her response that is a 50/50; is a nightmare since I have to help to do her job provided pictures how her negligent client hit my car. She is on Oklahoma. I'm in Missouri. How she can give that fraud result, if I take to the police or anyone can see was not my fault. The old men did reverse with his old truck that use for business for being on a hurry without notice we did reverse first. When he was not moving or use the hazard lights as we did. Or used the horn when he hit the side on my car for don't put attention to any of the advice I use before when he hit with his bumper and because his friend or client told her a lie that we hit each other on the sides.

Even a naive seeing the pictures believe that lie. And I regret don't call the police at that moment because I thought was a decent and trusting person. But now I realize the kind of men is. My bumper didn't hit nothing. Anyhow I don't going to stop until I found justice to my case. How this company can have this kind of adjusters in other states to make an accurate decisions.

Farmers expert review by Matthew Brodsky

Farmers Auto Insurance is one of the oldest operating auto insurance company in America. The company is based in Los Angeles, CA, but it offers insurance across the U.S.

• Free fast quote: Farmers offers customers the ability to enter their information and get a free quote online, so they can know how much they would expect to pay for coverage.

• 24-hour customer service: The company provides 24-hour customer service, so customers can receive help any time of day when they need it.

• Additional coverage options: Farmers offers policyholders unique additions to their policies, like Incident Forgiveness, which allows you to have small infractions and incidents not your premium unless a claim is filed.

• Convenience options: Customers have access to convenient automated and online functions from the company, like automated bill pay, paperless billing and a mobile app.

• Homeowner discounts: Farmers offers homeowners discounts on their auto insurance policies.

• Best for: New drivers, parents who drive children, drivers who just purchased a new car and homeowners who drive.

Profile picture of Matthew Brodsky