About Fabric Life Insurance
This profile has not been claimed by the company. See reviews below to learn more or submit your own review.
Fabric Life Insurance is a term life insurance provider that offers online quotes and applications. It’s easy and fast to sign up for a policy, and it offers competitive rates with customizable coverage. In addition to life insurance, Fabric also creates wills at no cost. Both term life and accidental death policies are available in most states. Request a quote to find out which coverage options are available to you.
- No-cost will creation
- Affordable policies
- Online quotes
- Customizable coverage
- No whole life options
- Limited availability
Fabric Life Insurance provides affordable term life insurance policies online. It’s convenient and fast, and its coverage is fully customizable. Fabric Life insurance may not be available in all states.
How does Fabric Life Insurance work?
Fabric Life Insurance specializes in simple and affordable term life insurance and accidental death policies. To get started with the company, request a quote or apply for coverage on its website. During the application process, you answer detailed questions about your health, lifestyle and other risk factors. Once the application is complete, Fabric provides you with a decision and final policy price. The policy can then be conveniently purchased online.
For those interested in Fabric’s no-cost will creation services, visit its website. This service is available to both policyholders and non-policyholders.
Fabric Life Insurance costs
Fabric Life Insurance provides custom estimates based on your age, gender, location and health factors. For example, a 30-year-old female nonsmoker living in Ohio can expect to pay between $15 and $19 per month for $250,000 in coverage.
Your family history and lifestyle risks also affect the cost of insurance coverage. The final cost of the policy may be higher or lower once a detailed application is submitted. You can adjust your coverage level and term length for finer control of your monthly costs.
Fabric Life Insurance FAQ
- Does Fabric offer other types of insurance?
- Fabric only offers life insurance. It also provides free online will creation services.
- Is Fabric Life Insurance safe?
- Fabric Life Insurance is a trustworthy life insurance company. It is a safe option for life insurance coverage.
- Where is Fabric Life Insurance available?
- Fabric life insurance policies are currently available in all states except Montana, California and New York. Its accidental death policies aren’t available in Colorado, Massachusetts, Montana, New York, North Dakota, Pennsylvania, Virginia and Washington.
- Is everyone eligible for Fabric Life Insurance?
- Not everyone is eligible for Fabric. Your age, specific health factors and lifestyle details may disqualify you.
Is Fabric Life Insurance worth it?
Fabric Life Insurance is an affordable, streamlined option for term life insurance policies. It’s easy to get started, though coverage is not available in all states. You can easily customize your coverage to fit the monthly costs within your budget, and its no-cost will creation services are helpful for policyholders and non-policyholders.
Currently there are no customer reviews.
A link has directed you to this review. Its location on this page may change next time you visit.
Fabric Life Insurance Company Information
- Company Name:
- Fabric Life Insurance
You’re signed up
We’ll start sending you the news you need delivered straight to you. We value your privacy. Unsubscribe easily.