2. Finance
  3. Life Insurance
Accredited Partner

Learn More
Overall Satisfaction Rating 5.00/5

Bestow is an online life insurance agency that offers a simplified approach to applying for life insurance coverage. Through its online site, customers can find a term life insurance policy that fits their needs and their budget with no medical exams required. Bestow offers term life insurance with terms of either 10 or 20 years and benefits up to $1 million.

BOTTOM LINE

Bestow offers a simple application process and decisions within 10 minutes for life insurance with no exams or sales representatives. The company offers life insurance policies starting at $16 from a reliable life insurance provider.

PROS

• 10-minute decisions with no exams
  • Policies start at $16
  • Simple application
  • Reliable company

CONS

• Current age limit of 55 and under
  • Can be costly if unhealthy
  • Not available in New York

What is Bestow?

Bestow is a life insurance agency that focuses on a streamlined application process that doesn't require a medical exam. The company uses an online platform for applying for life insurance that makes the process straightforward and doesn’t require visiting a physical location. Its free quote system lets customers apply for life insurance policies in minutes and receive a decision within 10 minutes.

All policies are issued by North American Company for Life and Health Insurance®, and the policies are reinsured by Munich Re, another trusted name in the industry.

Bestow rates

Policies offered by Bestow start at less than $16 a month. The total price depends on the amount of coverage and the insured’s age, health, lifestyle and location.

A healthy, 32-year-old female nonsmoker can get $1 million coverage for just $1 per day for a 10-year term, according to the company’s website (information as of 12/15/20). Customers can be denied coverage, and adults over the age of 55 are not eligible to apply. People between the age of 21 and 55 can apply for coverage, however.

Bestow offers plans with benefits ranging between $50,000 and $1 million.

Bestow FAQ

What kind of life insurance does Bestow offer?
Bestow offers term life insurance policies for 10 or 20 years through North American Company for Life and Health Insurance®.
Does Bestow offer anything longer than 10- or 20-year policies?
No, it does not. Policies are only available for 10 or 20 years.
What qualifications does Bestow require?
To be eligible to apply for a policy offered by Bestow, a customer must be:
  • A U.S. citizen
  • Employed, a full-time homemaker or a student
  • Generally healthy
  • Between the ages of 21 and 55

Is Bestow legit?

If you prioritize speed and accessibility when it comes to life insurance, Bestow is a good option. The process of buying life insurance can be complicated, but Bestow helps make it simple. The lack of medical exams streamlines the application process, but it sometimes can mean people might pay a higher premium or be denied when a traditional company may have approved them.

Bestow Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Bestow?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Bestow?

Original review: Feb. 12, 2021

So quick and easy!!! I am that lazy millennial who wants to spend the least amount of time adulting. So when I do I like the process to be quick and easy to fill out with my iPhone & not take much of my time! Which this literally took less than 5 minutes like it was almost too good to be true. However I received my documents seconds after the application was approved!

Get buying tips about Life Insurance Companies delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Feb. 11, 2021

I honestly could not believe how easy it was to obtain life insurance through Bestow. I got exactly what I needed, the premiums rates were great, and I love the monthly payment option. I was paying so much more for life insurance before I found Bestow. Additionally, the customer service is fantastic! I'm very grateful to have found Bestow and greater peace of mind as a result. :)

Original review: Jan. 29, 2021

I switched to Bestow after I had a company not test me well. This process is by far the smoothest and easiest I've used. Rates and great and feel good about the coverage. I even got my wife to joint on as well as she has no clue her work didn't offer her anything.

Original review: Jan. 28, 2021

I have found no fault with this company. I love the price for the coverage. It’s within my budget and it’s automatically drafted on that day. I encourage any that read this to try Bestow out for yourself. I have told many about this company and many that didn’t have life insurance immediately got covered.

Original review: Dec. 23, 2020

It was a real fast process and gave me exactly what I needed in 10 minutes. Not to mention it's cheap too! It's also super simple to make any changes I might need to make on the customer portal. I've recommended Bestow to basically all of my friends and family members!

Bestow response

Hi Adnan! Thanks so much for your great feedback. We love that the process was so easy for you. Don't forget to share the love and refer your friends and family to Bestow!

Original review: Jan. 28, 2021

My experience everything‘s been great. I really enjoy it I am glad I joined on with this company and got a policy through you. I will look to refer this company to my friend's families. I think everybody should have this opportunity.

Original review: Jan. 27, 2021

I’m 47 years old and was looking for a good term life insurance policy. Bestow was very easy and a smooth transaction. Now my wife and kids will be taken care of if something happens to me. Thank you Bestow!

Original review: Jan. 9, 2021

It was fast and easy getting insurance through Bestow. Answered a few questions online and bam! It was done. Great rates for over 50 years old too! I highly recommend Bestow if you want fast and easy with no medical exams. The rates are comparable to the other national brands.

Bestow response

Hi Tamara! We're so glad you joined the Bestow family. Thank you for choosing to protect your loved ones with Bestow!

Bestow Company Information