Policygenius Life Insurance Visit Website
  3. Life Insurance
ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Visit Website
Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.61/5

Policygenius allows you to easily compare and buy life insurance online. In minutes, you can get quotes from over a dozen insurance companies and save up to 40%. With Policygenius, it’s never been easier to compare insurance and apply online.

A+BBB Rating
View More View More
Policygenius Life Insurance Visit Website

Policygenius Life Insurance Reviews

Original review: Oct. 29, 2019

My husband has had life insurance with the same company for over 30 years. As he approached the age of 65 the premium doubled to over $450 a month. We could not afford that! I searched for alternatives and found Policygenius. After researching the company and finding many positive reviews I gave them a call. I spoke with Jake **. He was extremely knowledgeable and helpful. I gave him as much information as I could then it was up to my husband to complete the process. If you've been married for any amount of time you know you can't MAKE your spouse do anything and it took him a while to follow up. Jake ** was very considerate in reaching out to us to help move the application along and make sure we were informed every step of the way. We now have an affordable life insurance policy for my husband and we're very happy with the service and the product that Policygenius provided to us.

Policygenius Life Insurance response

Susan, thanks so much for your kind review! I'm so pleased Jake provided great advice and kept you on track with your financial goals. - Theresa S.

Get expert buying tips about Life Insurance Companies delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Aug. 28, 2019

I needed life insurance and turned to PolicyGenius. I applied with a company that ended up denying me after providing all of the information they requested. I was bummed out that I'd have to start the process all over again, but I didn't have to! The folks at PolicyGenius found me another company, and I ended up getting my life insurance through them. Throughout the entire time, they proactively kept me in the loop. Every step of the way, they were there. I can't recommend them enough. I will use them again in the future.

Policygenius Life Insurance response

Tanisha, we are so happy to have been able to find coverage for you and that it was a great experience! Thank you for the review. - Theresa S.

Original review: Aug. 27, 2019

This was such an easy process. They had a quick questionnaire when I first inquired. It gave immediate prices so I could see what was being offered and if it was a good fit for me. Someone followed up shortly after. I’m a business owner, wife and mom - so I’m very busy and it seemed like everything was quick and easy to manage. Great prices and everyone was incredibly friendly to work with. I highly recommend working with policy genius no matter what your needs are - they found a great fit for my husband and I, our situation, family and future planning.

Policygenius Life Insurance response

We appreciate the review, Rachel! Policygenius strives to make insurance buying easy & transparent. - Theresa S.

Original review: Aug. 27, 2019

Quick, painless, and easy to work with. Oh, and it saved me a ton of money on existing policies. A few forms online, a quick phone call, and we had policies ready to sign in a couple of days. They also were accommodating on minor tweaks or hypothetical scenarios. I'm confident that they will help me shop around regularly to keep competitive rates, coverage, and so forth. It helped us cut costs and expand our coverage to make sure we have just what we need.

Original review: July 23, 2019

The process was very user friendly and thorough. I was called back after I submitted my information. The customer service rep was knowledgeable and courteous. I have recommended this to family and friends. Follow up was good as well. Once everything was in, I was able to relax.

Policygenius Life Insurance response

Carol, I'm so pleased to hear you had a great experience with us! Thank you so much for your kind words. - Theresa S.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Policygenius Life Insurance?

Original review: Jan. 22, 2020

The Policy Genius team worked tirelessly to find a provider that worked for me. After one failed attempted they found a better provider and better price! This process took a while but it wasn’t policy genius’s fault. They kept me up to date with all information. I would recommend them to anyone. Thank you again!

Original review: Jan. 17, 2020

Great overall service! The communication from the beginning of the process all the way to the end was clear, consistent, and frequent. I am very happy with the policy I achieved. It will help me sleep at night knowing my family will always be well taken care of. I would definitely recommend Policygenius.

Original review: Jan. 7, 2020

Everything was very Professional and easy. I would tell a friend and the price was ok for my age but I have Not received any Paper work in over a Month. Could you find out what the problem and I wanted my payment to come on the 1st.

Policygenius Life Insurance response

Charles, sorry to hear about the mix-up! You'll be hearing from a member of our Customer Success team shortly! - Theresa S.

Original review: Jan. 7, 2020

Super simple, great rates. When I signed up I was worried that the rate I was provided was not accurate. The final rate was as quoted. The customer service has been great and their follow up is outstanding. I would highly recommend this service for anyone looking to get life insurance.

Policygenius Life Insurance response

Jeffrey, so happy to hear we were aligned with your pricing expectations. Thanks for the review. We hope you consider us for your other insurance needs. - Theresa S.

Original review: Jan. 2, 2020

I filled out online application & was given a quote. A representative called back the next day as they said they would but after verifying information that I had put on application the quote he gave me was higher so I have no idea why they give you a quote online but don't stand behind it when they talk with you on the phone???

Policygenius Life Insurance response

Bridget, I do apologize for the misunderstanding. There are several factors that contribute to pricing fluctuations. If you want to discuss the specifics with us, please do give us a call at 855.965.2255 and we'd be happy to walk you through the details. - Theresa S.

Policygenius Life Insurance Company Information