5.00/5
  • 1 star
Based on 10 reviews that contain star ratings
Show rating distribution

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Policygenius allows you to easily compare and buy life insurance online. In minutes, you can get quotes from over a dozen insurance companies and save up to 40%. With Policygenius, it’s never been easier to compare insurance and apply online.

A+

BBB Rating
Read More Read More
Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: Nov. 16, 2017

10 PolicyGenius Life Insurance Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:
Original review: Nov. 16, 2017

I have never been so well treated and informed when working with a life insurance agent. They were prompt, attentive and helped me when the first insurer couldn't offer me the anticipated preferred rate. I would absolutely recommend PolicyGenius!

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
Original review: Nov. 14, 2017

Best ever website to find a life insurance policy and great service overall. It's very easy to get quotes, see which life insurances are the best based on policy amount, medical conditions, etc... The info is all the website, no need to leave a phone number and get 10 calls a day... Definitely recommend.

Original review: Nov. 13, 2017

We used PolicyGenius to compare different life insurance policies. We ended up finding a company we'd never heard of that had the best rates & best ratings for both of us. We were very pleased with how well the process went & we also loved how you can get text alerts. Highly recommend.

Original review: Nov. 12, 2017

Very easy and straightforward. Minimal customer service needed but when I spoke with them, they were helpful, friendly and professional. Definitely recommend PolicyGenius if you're comparing life insurance options out there. Very happy with the quality and service I received.

Original review: Nov. 11, 2017

PolicyGenius was very helpful during the process of purchasing life insurance. They were open and honest about the different life insurance providers and the benefits and drawbacks to each. It was nice to have their advice with so many different providers out there.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about PolicyGenius Life Insurance?

Original review: Nov. 11, 2017

They had great rates and were easy to use. In general the process of getting life insurance can be a little overwhelming, but they had great customer service and cared about making the experience as easy as possible. I would recommend them to others.

Original review: Nov. 8, 2017

I'm not going to lie... insurance is intimidating. PolicyGenius made it easy for me to apply for life insurance and made a seemingly complicated process easy. I was able to get the application started via my mobile and friendly agents were able to help me along the way. I entered in all my information online and was able to compare different options at the click of a button. I really like that I was able to find a well known provider via the platform and feel confident that I got the best policy for me.

Customer support was great! I had recently gotten married and had a lot of questions about what policy made the most sense for me and my new family. They also did an awesome job following up with me when it was convenient for me, all the while being friendly and knowledgeable about the process. Once I picked a provider, they helped facilitate the medical exam, which was super easy and provided in house before work so I didn't have to schlep anywhere. Results were ready immediately and I was able to get insured asap! I'm so glad I was able to use PolicyGenius to help make a complicated process easy. I've already shared my experience with all my friends and family! I couldn't be happier about it!

Original review: Nov. 3, 2017

I recently got married, so knew I needed to get life insurance. I used Policygenius to compare quotes from a number of top companies, and then purchased an AIG policy through them. I loved all the tools to help me not only compare policy prices, but to also compare the plan features. The agent I spoke to on the phone, Alex, was super helpful! He answered all my questions, and I never felt like I was getting sold. Throughout the process, I got updates as to what was happening with my application, which I appreciated. The whole process took less than 4 weeks, which was quicker than what was communicated. Thank you Policygenius!

Original review: Nov. 3, 2017

Lots of hard work. Great People at the company. Thanks to Jennie ** and Kelly **, I appreciate your help. The best customer service and work ethic. The agents are so kind & helpful. I would recommend this company to everyone.

Original review: Nov. 3, 2017

Easy to use. The website provided rate illustrations from dozens of insurers, so it was easy to pick the best rate. Follow-up from the brokers via phone and email was very helpful. It made the process of shopping and enrolling for life insurance, which can be a very user-unfriendly process, very simple. I'm happy with the insurer I ended up selecting, the coverage I'm getting, and the price I'm paying.

PolicyGenius Life Insurance Company Information