This company is not yet accredited. See reviews below to learn more or submit your own review.
Finding auto insurance using EverQuote is fast, free, and there’s no obligation. They take the hassle out of researching multiple insurance agents or spending time filling out multiple online quote requests looking for the best rate. EverQuote does the research on the insurance companies and matches you with providers who offer what you need.
EverQuote helps you compare car insurance policies and connects customers to auto insurance carriers and agents. Although prices are not always instantly available, it’s free and still easy to compare offers.
- Quick process
- Wide variety of insurance types
- Several different providers
- Not every company shows prices
What is EverQuote?
If you’re looking to compare auto insurance companies, EverQuote.com is a great place to start. EverQuote connects consumers with auto insurance carriers, brokers and agents from an array of reputable companies, including Esurance, AAA, Farmers, StateFarm, Nationwide, American Family Insurance, Progressive and Liberty Mutual.
How does EverQuote work?
It’s a simple 1-2-3 process to get rates from EverQuote. The entire process only takes about two minutes.
- First, EverQuote asks for information about you and your car, including your home ZIP code, current insurance if you have any, how many vehicles you’d like to insure and your car’s year, make and model.
- Next, EverQuote displays the best auto insurance matches for your profile.
- Finally, licensed auto insurance agents contact you online or over the phone to further discuss quotes and opportunities for savings.
Once you’ve followed these steps, you're on your way to securing auto insurance to cover your car.
Costs vary based on a number of factors, but EverQuote claims the average quote from their partners for a good driver and typical coverage is $140 a month per car. Factors that will affect your cost include:
- The vehicle itself: Auto insurance companies commonly use data from similar cars to set their prices. If drivers with your make and model of car rarely make claims, your quote will be lower. Also, expensive vehicles that cost more to repair may have higher rates.
- Credit level: If you have poor credit, it will be more difficult to acquire cheap auto insurance.
- Vehicle usage and location: Whether the vehicle is used for business or personal reasons and the ZIP code of where it’s parked at night affect insurance costs.
- Driving history: The fewer accidents and speeding tickets you’ve had, the less your insurance will be.
- Driver: The age of the driver and the amount of experience they have driving also affect the price.
EverQuote insurance types
EverQuote can help you find several different types of car insurance and various levels of coverage.
- Liability insurance: The most basic coverage. Required in most states. Pays other motorists for accidents you cause.
- Collision insurance: Covers damage if you run into something
- Comprehensive insurance: Covers theft and damage from nature
- Uninsured motorist insurance: Covers your medical bills if an uninsured motorist hits you and causes bodily harm
- Personal injury protection and medical payments coverage: Covers you and your passengers’ injuries
- Rental reimbursement insurance: Helps cover rental car costs if your car is in the shop
Do I have to pay to use EverQuote?
No. Auto insurance companies pay EverQuote for referring you to them, so you don’t have to pay a penny to EverQuote.
Do we recommend EverQuote?
We recommend buying insurance after using EverQuote because of the company's quick and easy process to find multiple auto insurance options with varying levels of coverage. It’s a free service, so it’s hard to go wrong with EverQuote.
Currently there are no customer reviews.
A link has directed you to this review. Its location on this page may change next time you visit.
EverQuote Insurance Services Company Information
- Company Name:
- EverQuote Insurance Services
Keep an eye on your inbox, the latest consumer news is on its way!