Esurance Life Insurance

Compare Life Insurance

Research top Life Insurance recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

There was no better way to get this insurance. Online site was easy to use and no examinations needed. The quotes offered were extremely reasonable. Even with the five-year "jump", it wasn't too bad. They offer plenty of payment plans and all can be taken "automatically" from your bank account with no problem. Never have had a problem with them in the last 6 years of doing business with them.

My experience with my life insurance company has been pleasant. My life insurance premium is set a Tariq that is affordable for me on my limited budget however I have enough coverage to be put away with dignity and still have some left over to pay any bills that may be left behind for my friends family or loved ones that are left behind.

I'm very very happy with my insurance company. I've never had any problems with them. I would definitely recommend them. They are a great company. They can give me exactly what I needed.

I have no issues with my life insurance - they send me the paperwork yearly, with enough advance notice to pay it before it's due. They are always courteous and professional if I have to call them (e.g. address changes).

I really have no experience with my life insurance company other than signing up for it through my employer. That process was effortless and very easy.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Esurance Life Insurance?

I like it a lot like how they are always helpful and always answer my questions and concerns. Every time I have a problem they always help me through it.

Bought from a person a friend referred me to and he gave me a quote and then had bloodwork done but my liver enzymes were a little high and the estimate price almost doubled. I decided to get it anyways but planning on looking for a cheaper one.

Accessibility is quick and easy. It is a bit cheaper. Helps me with my problems quickly without extra costs or hassles at all. Willing to extend their help. Twice we were rear end and it was just referred to Esurance, more so the one driving the car that rear end us is not the owner. While I believe other insurance companies do the same services at all I am happy still that with a good service this Esurance Company offer takes a good value for my money.

Expert Review

Neal FrankleLife Insurance Contributing Editor

Neal Frankle is a Certified Financial Planner in Los Angeles. He is the publisher of WealthPilgrim.com, an information resource for consumers. He has been a professional financial advisor since 1991 and is the editor of www.MCMHA.org.    More about Neal→

Esurance Life Insurance is known for giving their customers an easy way to find insurance coverage online. They have grown into a company with over 3,000 associates nationwide that help people find the right policy to meet their individual needs. Their goal is to provide quality insurance coverage for the modern world.

• Online and mobile access: Esurance gives their customers a chance to learn about the policies offered and find quotes online, even on their smartphones and tablets through their mobile app.
  • Top-of-the-line partners: Esurance partners with top companies to give their customers policies that secure their financial protection, and each one is tailored to fit the individual family's financial needs.
  • 24/7 customer support: Experts are available day and night to answer any questions or concerns that their policyholders and potential customers may have.
  • Allstate backing: Esurance is now backed by Allstate, a popular insurance provider.
  • Bundled savings: Esurance allows customers to save even more when they bundle a life insurance policy through their multi-policy discount.

Compare Life Insurance Companies