Call toll free
4.89/5
Based on 3,597 ratings submitted in the last year

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Ranked #4 among the top home security system providers in the United States, recognized as #1 in security by SDM Magazine and the 2016 Installer of the Year by SSI magazine. Vector Security® provides security and home automation systems to nearly 300,000 homes, businesses, and multi-site enterprises. With services tailored to fit each customer's needs, we offer everything from alarm monitoring and video surveillance to personal emergency response and energy management.

Vector Security Gallery (6)
2016 SSI Installer of the Year (Large Company)
A+BBB Rating
View More View More

10152 Vector Security Consumer Reviews

Original review: Sept. 20, 2019

It was time for an update. Rick came out, walked through the house, evaluated and recommended what upgrades I needed for the elderly system. Curtis came out, wears his little booties to keep my house clean, installed all the equipment, instructed me on how to use it, answered my questions, gave me a new sign!, and it’s all neat and tidy.

Original review: Sept. 20, 2019

We liked that Vector security is a local company and calls the customer first before dispatching police and no fees for accidental calls. We liked that Ed was available to speak to us in the evenings. Jim was very flexible and helpful. He answered all my questions and did a great job showing me all the features.

Vector Security response

Thank you for your kind words. At Vector Security, we strive to provide exceptional customer service and we're happy you're experiencing it in action!

Original review: Sept. 20, 2019

The installation went well and system is less intimating than I thought. Aaron was professional and pleasant. He was great at answering all my questions. Aaron was pleasant to have and very knowledgeable about the products and service. Would recommend him to anyone.

Vector Security response

Thanks for your compliments about Aaron. We're glad you are happy with the service you received and we look forward to continuing to serve you.

Original review: Sept. 20, 2019

Dave and Rich finished up the installation for the access system in building c today. They did a fantastic job with the install along with Omar prior to today. Both building a and building c are now completed and everything went very well. They all did a fantastic job.

Original review: Sept. 20, 2019

Professional courteous and knowledgeable. Bob was on time with a phone call ahead of time. He showed up with the smoke detector battery, as well as backup battery due to age of it being last replaced in Feb., 2015. He was caring in asking if testing the system would be ok with my wife being in the home. All was tested and worked just fine. I’ve always enjoyed Vector’s work.

Vector Security response

The experience you describe is exactly the type of service we strive to deliver to all our customers…we’re glad you got to see it first-hand! Thank you for your loyalty to Vector Security.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Vector Security?

Original review: Sept. 20, 2019

You could not ask for better service that the service we have received from Vector. It’s a wonderful company that does a great job and has wonderful technicians that come out to service an check the system. You could not ask for any thing better from the best company out there.

Vector Security response

You made our day! Thank you for the kind words. We hope you continue to be happy with your service and we look forward to continuing to serve you.

Original review: Sept. 19, 2019

It was in the house when we moved. We would normally go back the the company that we have used in the past, but figured we would give you a try. I trust that the service will be about the same as what we are used to.

Vector Security response

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your business and look forward to continuing to serve you. Have a great day!

Original review: Sept. 19, 2019

I had some questions about properly arming my system. And I called to get help. They sent out Curtis. He was the one who installed the system so he was able to help me and answer all my questions. He showed me how to properly arm my system and also was able to turn the brightness down on my keypad in my bedroom. Great job Curtis.

Vector Security response

Thanks for your compliments about Curtis. We're glad you are happy with the service you received and we look forward to continuing to serve you.

Original review: Sept. 19, 2019

Excellent customer service both by the technician who installed our system and the representatives on the phone. The technician called before arriving to ask if it was ok to come early. While at my home, he was competent, polite and respectful. He took the time to explain how to operate the system.

Original review: Sept. 19, 2019

Ethan ** from Vector Security showed up on time. He went right to work and was very helpful with setup. He was very professional and knowledgeable and the camera work was great. I get to actually see my front Door and it’s a really good picture just in case we need it for some reason later. Thanks Vector Security.

Vector Security response

Thanks for your compliments about Ethan. We're glad you are happy with the service you received and we look forward to continuing to serve you.

Vector Security Company Information