Call toll free
4.88/5
Based on 3,511 ratings submitted in the last year

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Ranked #4 among the top home security system providers in the United States, recognized as #1 in security by SDM Magazine and the 2016 Installer of the Year by SSI magazine. Vector Security® provides security and home automation systems to nearly 300,000 homes, businesses, and multi-site enterprises. With services tailored to fit each customer's needs, we offer everything from alarm monitoring and video surveillance to personal emergency response and energy management.

Vector Security Gallery (6)
2016 SSI Installer of the Year (Large Company)
A+BBB Rating
View More View More

9225 Vector Security Consumer Reviews

Original review: June 14, 2019

I am very happy with Vector Security. They installed my new system ahead of schedule. The technician Curtis was very helpful and did a great job installing my system. He showed me how to use it and I am very happy. The salesman did a great job as well. He gave me a great deal. I am overall very happy.

Original review: June 14, 2019

We have been customers with Vector (and legacy company SPS) for over 30 years. Vector has always been very professional and fair with their systems and customer service. We did look at a few competitors, but decided in the end to stay with Vector.

Original review: June 14, 2019

We have them at work and they are awesome to work with, very professional. Nathan was extremely helpful and Rick the salesman was also very nice to work with. I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for a security system. Thank you Vector Security.

Dear Sir;

On June 14, 2019, Mr. Robert **, called and promptly arrived at our home to service the thermostat and front door lock. I was extremely pleased with his expertise/knowledge. A genuinely nice gentlemen who the company sent to my home. We are extremely please with how respectful he treated us. In the future, shall we need assistant again, we will definitely request Mr. ** again. Thank you.

Sincerely yours,

Kathleen

Original review: June 14, 2019

I currently have Schmidt Security's my previous home. I chose Vector Security because my daughter has it and that’s why I went with Vector Security. Ethan ** was my insulation Tech for Vector Security. Ethan called me prior before showing up to make sure I was going to be home. Ethan showed up on time. And answered all my questions about the system and the phone app. He was great. He didn’t waste no time. He got right to work. He got my installation done in a quickly and safely manner. Thank you Vector Security for protecting my home and shop.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Vector Security?

Original review: June 14, 2019

I have been a customer for the past 10 years, service is simply awesome. Darrell is knowledgeable, kind and professional. Always on time. Recommend Vector security highly. Overall experience is great and very satisfied customer. And also the monthly fee is very reasonable.

Original review: June 13, 2019

I have been with Vector Security since the beginning of time. I’ve had many servicemen in my house over the years. None of them compare to the patience and moral fiber of Sean. I stay with Vector because of the excellent service and education I get with Sean. Sincerely Laurie

Original review: June 13, 2019

I’ve had great service with Vector Security in the past and will continue to be a customer in the future. Our installer let us know about the system and answered our questions we had. I would recommend Vector Security to a friend or family in the future.

Original review: June 13, 2019

My son actually knew the local dealer that come out to sale and install the alarm system. The alarm service has been great with no problems. The service Tech Dexter has been wonderful to deal with and most enjoyable when he comes out for service.

Original review: June 13, 2019

The technician Ray did a fantastic job at installing a new security system. He took his time and was very patient with us but as far as explaining how the system works. He was also very knowledgeable and professional. We are loving our new security system.

Original review: June 13, 2019

I went with Vector because the system was already in our new home, and we tried to compare prices with competitors but were pressured to sign a contract rather than compare prices. So I chose Vector for sure. The tech was professional and on time and educated us on our new security system.

Original review: June 13, 2019

Was recommend. The technician was very polite and thorough. He was very patient and took his time to explain everything. He was very clear with the explanation. I will definitely recommend my neighbors to use you guys. The technician explained in details all the information about the products and the system.

Original review: June 13, 2019

My security system was reporting numerous fire alarm anomalies. The technician diagnosed a complex system problem with the RF repeaters and fixed it. Very knowledgeable and friendly. Explained everything. Problem solved quickly. Thank you very much. Would use again for use.

Original review: June 13, 2019

Nick came out and finished my install from Friday. He installed my two cameras inside my home and one outdoor camera to cover my driveway and porch area. As stated last week, Nick is outstanding! A good technician and a good person. He offered further recommendations regarding security and for camera coverage for the rear side of my yard. I am well pleased with Nick and Vector as a whole!

Original review: June 13, 2019

Vector was used by former house owner and they has more than exceeded my expectation. Every time I've had to interact with the employees they have been very courteous and informative. I would definitely recommend their service to my neighbors and family.

Original review: June 13, 2019

I was not satisfied with the previous company. Received a referral from my mother for Vector. Peter arrived on time and provided excellent service. He installed the system and with thru the programming and methods to use the system. I especially like the door camera and the garage door controller that will add extra security to my home.

Original review: June 13, 2019

I choose Vector Security because of the great service plan and I was very pleased with the 3 years agreement and I don’t have to worry about replacing sensors or anything because of the agreement. I was with Guardian security for 10 years. Ethan ** was our installation technician from Vector Security. He showed up on time and got right to work and explained everything as he went and I’m very happy with the service and the installation. Thank you Vector.

Original review: June 13, 2019

Agata was quick in sending me the Alarm Certificate that I requested, she patiently waited until I received the email to confirm to her that it was what I needed. I would recommended her services to anyone in need. She was GREAT!

Original review: June 13, 2019

Have had Vector for 10 years and am very pleased with the service and reaction time. All windows and doors to the outside are armed as well as having life saving devices like a carbon dioxide monitors. Am very pleased with having the same technician/manager on a our account Tim **. John

Original review: June 13, 2019

Previously had another security alarm provider and the monthly continued to increase what seemed to be every year. Vector salesman were walking around in the neighborhood and came to the door with a newer alarm system with remote systems access which was great. The sales team was very professional. The service Dexter was very courteous and friendly. The alarm was been without issue and trouble free until the main keypad ran low.

Original review: June 13, 2019

Your service technician, Dave **, was very professional and knowledgeable. I showed him the door that I thought was false alarming, when he checked he found it was not that door false alarming, and show me which door was false alarming. Dave made adjustments on both doors, realigning both sensors, and informed me what he was doing. I also added another sensor, and discussing with Dave decided which partition it would be best on.

Original review: June 13, 2019

Does a good job and have Vector at other buildings we own. Very responsive to alarm and service calls. Repair calls are handled on a timely business. Would and have recommended Vector to other potential customers. All equipment seems to be up to date with current industry standards.

Original review: June 12, 2019

Vector Security is been our security company for over 20 years. I believe we’ve been very satisfied for those 20 years. Ray has taken care of all of our issues in the past several years and we needed him today to come out to do something special for us because we had a problem and he took care of it and we’re very happy.

Original review: June 12, 2019

I chose Vector Security because I previously had a system. Nick came out and was very helpful with explaining what he was doing and explaining how the system worked. He was very friendly and informative. He made sure that everything worked before leaving. He had a very positive attitude.

Original review: June 12, 2019

I was moving from ADT because of their lack of service. I met with Janine from Vector who now moved on to greener pastures. In terms of the installation Dave ** and Omar were great. Really knowledgeable and they had a great work ethic. They listened to my concerns about where work was being performed around our CEO and went above and beyond to accommodate our needs.

Original review: June 12, 2019

Friends. Installer was friendly, knowledgeable. Rod is a real plus for Vector security. I wish that all service people had Rod's enthusiasm, knowledge, patience, and competence. I would unhesitatingly recommend Rod to friends and neighbors. The doorbell installation went well. Instructed me on how to operate on the alarm.com app.

Original review: June 12, 2019

I’ve have Vector Security for 13 years. I’m very pleased with how Vector has treated me and always there when I needed them. Ethan was my installation technician today and he showed up on time and greeted me with a positive attitude. He showed me how to use my phone to access my security system and was very knowledgeable about the phone app. He was a professional. He even wore his shoe covers so he wouldn’t track anything into my home. I’m very pleased with my service today. Thank you Vector for sending Ethan for my installation.

Original review: June 12, 2019

It was the security company chosen by our community. I had experience with your company in Boynton Beach Florida and had great service so continuing with your company was a no brain. Android did a fantastic job. In installation and showing me how the system work.

Original review: June 12, 2019

Jim provided exceptional customer service. He explained all parts of the system thoroughly and the installer was professional through all aspects of the installation and setup process. I would highly recommend the installer Jim and Vector Security to all of my friends, family members, and business colleagues.

Original review: June 12, 2019

Gave additional information on available upgrades and efficiently did a great job on installation. Will be getting more products installed soon. Ethan ** gave view points of where to place cameras and how they would best fit our needs. Nice that I can connect to my mother's system. Also been wanting to do that for a long time.

Vector Security Company Information