Accredited Partner

Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.85/5
Based on 3,015 ratings submitted in the last year

For nearly 50 years, Vector Security has been a premier provider of intelligent security solutions tailored to the needs of the customer. Headquartered in Pittsburgh, the company offers a full suite of electronic security services for residential, business and national account customers across North America and the Caribbean through a network of branches, authorized dealers and their ADS Security division. The Vector Security Networks division offers customized physical security and managed network services to multi-site commercial customers. Vector Security is a sister company of the Philadelphia Contributionship, a mutual insurance company founded in 1752, and currently provides cost-effective, technology-based security and automation solutions to nearly 386,000 homes and businesses across 58 branch locations.

Vector Security Gallery (6)
2016 SSI Installer of the Year (Large Company)
View More View More

Vector Security Reviews

View 2 featured reviews
Original review: May 19, 2020

Updated on 05/21/2020: The technician said there was no problem with the system, but when Centurylink came he had to rewire the whole telephone because of your wiring. The security system is disabled. I would like to cancel the contract because we are paying for nothing. Please text or email directly because I cannot access your reply system.

Original review: The worst experience ever in dealing with a company. Numerous phone calls, voice mail hell, no response and no repair technician. This malfunction has left us without phone service for over a week. The phone company says your equipment is shorting out the phone line.

Joe,

Thank you for your feedback. We are forwarding your comments to our Dealer Division for follow up. We appreciate your patience as we look into the matter. Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience.

Original review: May 18, 2020

You were referred to me by Overture Stereo. I ordered a security system. The experience was top notch. Responses were immediate. The team was very knowledgeable and friendly. I would strongly recommend your company.

Vector Security response

Thank you for choosing Vector Security. We're glad you're happy with our service. We do have a referral program that offers incentives when you refer a new customer that signs with us. Contact your branch for details.

Original review: May 18, 2020

Our service agent Dan ** was an absolute miracle. He was so thorough and explained everything so clearly. He was patient and thoughtful. More companies need more employees like this. We give him a ten all the way around.

Vector Security response

Thanks for your compliments about Dan. We're glad you are happy with the service you received and we look forward to continuing to serve you.

Original review: May 18, 2020

I have used them before (on a different system). I LOVE this new system they have. So easy to use. I have not had to do anything except turn on and off the alarm system. I hope that I won't have to really use them. I did mess up once and opened the door before disarming, and the phone calls and follow ups were amazing. I felt very secure.

Vector Security response

You made our day! Thank you for the kind words. We hope you continue to be happy with your service and we look forward to continuing to serve you.

Original review: May 16, 2020

I moved into a house that had Vector Security service, and decided to continue the service because positive reviews. VS upgraded the panel in the house at no cost, the staff were polite and willing to answer my questions. The service person was very professional and very committed to his work.

Vector Security response

Thank you for your kind words. At Vector Security, we strive to provide exceptional customer service and we're happy you're experiencing it in action!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Vector Security?

Original review: May 15, 2020

We needed a certificate for our residential property and some questions answered for our alarm system. When you call or email them they respond immediately and are always courteous to me. We Have been with them for two yrs now. Always answers my calls. Thanks for your service. His name is Agata if you need help.

Original review: May 15, 2020

Always a good experience every time I call for any reason at all. Billing, alarm issues, yearly service appointment. Everyone time I have called the associate was able to help me out even during this crazy time currently with the pandemic.

Original review: May 15, 2020

Phone service leaves much to be desired. Options are not always clear, and it's difficult to understand the CSR. If no one is in the office, there should be a voice mail recording detailing hours or options for leaving a message, etc.

Carol,

Thank you for your feedback. We are forwarding your comments to your local branch for follow up. We appreciate your patience as we look into the matter. Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience.

Original review: May 15, 2020

Providing me with a Monitoring certificate Was handled quickly and efficiently by Agata. In fact she was very willing and able to send it to me two times, as I had erased the first transmission a few days before. She is a credit to your company.

Vector Security response

We’re glad you are happy with the service you received from Agata. Thanks for your feedback and have a great day!

Original review: May 15, 2020

The tech was on time and gave very good customer service. He taught me all about the system and was very patient with me. I really like my new alarm system. He made sure he had a gloves and mask because COVID-19.

Vector Security response

We’re glad you are happy with our service. Thanks for your feedback and have a great day!

Vector Security Company Information