Call toll free
4.89/5
Based on 3,587 ratings submitted in the last year

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Ranked #4 among the top home security system providers in the United States, recognized as #1 in security by SDM Magazine and the 2016 Installer of the Year by SSI magazine. Vector Security® provides security and home automation systems to nearly 300,000 homes, businesses, and multi-site enterprises. With services tailored to fit each customer's needs, we offer everything from alarm monitoring and video surveillance to personal emergency response and energy management.

Vector Security Gallery (6)
2016 SSI Installer of the Year (Large Company)
A+BBB Rating
View More View More

9845 Vector Security Consumer Reviews

Original review: Aug. 22, 2019

Our friends recommended Mr ** highly. Mr ** has improved our security system and we now feel well protected. The installation process was seamless and well explained by our technician, Kevin **. We wish we had worked with Vector years ago. We’re looking forward to using Vector on our pending vacation home.

Original review: Aug. 22, 2019

I needed the alarm contacts reapplied to a door that we replaced. I called customer service and they were very helpful in scheduling. Bill the technician was very professional and helpful in getting our alarm working again. He tested everything to make sure it was working properly.

Original review: Aug. 22, 2019

William did a top notch job with the installation process. Explained everything perfectly. Also helped set up the Vector Security App on our phones as well. I would highly recommend Vector Security to anybody with security needs. Thank you for such great timely service.

Original review: Aug. 22, 2019

The technician who came out to our site was very courteous and professional. When he was finished with the call he gave a detailed explanation of what he did and how he was going to have our issue resolved. Very happy with the service provided.

Original review: Aug. 22, 2019

So far everything looks and works great. Great customer service during the entire process, including the install. All wiring done with expertise and cleanliness. Feeling safe and secure with the right profile equipment. Thank you for a job well done.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Vector Security?

Original review: Aug. 22, 2019

We are very pleased with the service. The technician has come to our home many times over the years and is always very professional, courteous and friendly. We have always been very pleased with his service. He explained the details of our monthly service and contract changes. He was very thorough and a gentleman.

Original review: Aug. 22, 2019

I recently upgraded my system to a new system and I love my new system. It got installed quickly and Curtis was a big help. He walked me through doing a lot of things with my new system and my account. Vector Security is a great company and I would definitely recommend Vector to anyone.

Vector Security response

Thank you for choosing Vector Security. We're glad you're happy with our service. We do have a referral program that offers incentives when you refer a new customer to us. Contact your branch for details.

Original review: Aug. 22, 2019

The technician was fast with the Install and installed the cameras exactly as specified. He was helpful with learning the app and setting everything up properly. The cameras are good quality and will help our company to respond to triggered alerts accordingly.

Original review: Aug. 22, 2019

I can say nothing but good things about Vector. From the time our system was installed until the time I had to cancel due to moving out of the area we had exceptional customer service and professional service anytime a tech came out. I am going to miss the security I felt with this system. Nothing but the best from Vector and I wish the company nothing but the best!

Original review: Aug. 22, 2019

Ed the salesman and Matt the installer made setting up and install so easy. I have Vector for my home and business and couldn't be happier. Overall very satisfied for everything, would recommend to friends and family in the future.

Vector Security Company Information